The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE OBJECTIVE’S OBJECTION

CHAPTER 7: ENDGAME’S EPILOGUE

Later that evening, Stephanie, Amy, Connie and Suzanne were all standing at attention in front of Bonny. Everyone was clothed this time around. Which makes for a nice change of pace.

“Before we proceed...I’d like to know how you all feel.” Still sorting out my own emotions, mind you.

“Awkward, I guess” replied Connie. “I mean...I feel a lot better than I have since hypno-bitch here tried to turn me into a doormat.” If Stephanie was bothered by the insult, she didn’t let it show, content to gaze adoringly at Bonny. “And I don’t feel like I need her anymore. But...I do feel like obeying you is the most important thing in my life. I know you’ve messed with my mind just as much as she did, and I know I should get angry and kick your ass for it, but I just can’t. The anger isn’t there, and I really, really want you to win, whatever game it is you’re playing. I can’t even try to resist it – every time I think about trying to go against your control, there’s this block, and I can’t even push against it. So, I’m not angry, but it feels awkward.”

“I do believe that describes my situation rather well.” Suzanne chimed in. “There is also no small amount of embarrassment at having been taken like this...Not to mention, I am highly confused about my beliefs.”

“My apologies about that,” said Bonny. I wasn’t sure what to do in your case. “Using the subliminator to make you take a religious position seemed deeply wrong, even if only to repair the damage it had originally done. That said, whatever made you a believer should still be there, so, there’s really nothing preventing you from returning to your earlier faith.” She then faced Stephanie and Amy. “What about you?”

“I feel wonderful, mistress” said Stephanie, truthfully. “I know I’ve lost, but I don’t care. All I want is to serve and obey you forever, like a good little slave.”

Connie gave her a murderous look. “I don’t suppose you could, y’know, apologize or something like that. Because, hey, not like you did anything wrong to us.”

Stephanie looked at Connie and grinned. “Now, now, Connie...You know I’m not a very nice person. Can’t say I feel sorry, no. I’ll spend the rest of my life making it up to you if mistress wants me to, though.”

Shy as always, Amy went last. “I’m...I’m fine, but a bit confused, mistress.” I never programmed her to think of me as her mistress. Just to obey me. “I’m happy to be your slave, but I thought you were against that sort of thing.”

And now, you’re comfortable saying stuff like this. “Happy to be your slave”? Your time under Stephanie’s thumb has definitely had its effects, and not all of it is mind control...

“I am against this sort of things, on principle” said Bonny. “I don’t intend to keep a harem like Stephanie.” Which is why none of you except her were programmed to love me and be attracted to me. The rest of you were just made unflinchingly loyal. “If I could go back in time and prevent myself from ever inventing the subliminator...But I can’t. Stephanie knows about it. You girls know about it. And if knowledge of it spread, then the same sort of crap Stephanie’s been pulling would start all over again before you know it. Maybe even worse.”

“Hence the need to keep us under control” mused Suzanne, cupping her chin. “Even if you do not need us to serve you, this allows you to ensure that we never reveal the subliminator’s existence.”

“That’s...The short of it, yes. Understand, the subliminator can’t actually erase memories.”

“So that’s all?” said Connie. “You tell us to keep the whole thing secret, and we can go our merry way?”

Bonny winced. “It’s...not that simple. First, there’s the fact that you’d eventually break free of your control, like I did. That means you’ll need daily reinforcement – but that is simple enough to arrange.

Second, there’s the matter of Stephanie. Like we all know, she’s a huge douchebag. I tried restoring the rest of you to your normal personalities and feelings as far as I could, but in her case, I felt it just wasn’t safe enough – so, as incredibly wrong as it feels, I’m keeping her as a devoted slave.” Though I won’t use her for sex. Wait, what am I thinking? She’ll WANT to serve me sexually. Does that mean it’d be more merciful to actually use her for sex, at least when she wants to? Argh, I hate this kind of dilemmas. “But that, too, isn’t so hard to handle.

It’s the third thing that really bothers me. Simply put, the design of the subliminator is not that complicated. Even if I keep it a secret, someone else will eventually invent it. And then...well, how long before mind control becomes a tool for planetary domination and mass manipulation? It doesn’t even have to be the subliminator – I’m sure there are other ways the human brain could potentially be controlled. Don’t get me started on nanotechnology.”

“I’m not certain where you’re going with this” admitted Suzanne. “I understand your concern, but what of it?”

“The what of it is that, simply put, this must never be allowed to happen. But the only way to prevent it...Is to be the first.” Bonny took a deep breath. “I don’t intend to take over the world. But I will have to create an international conspiracy to watch out for the developments of mind control methods, and to remove them. And due to the level of risk involved, the conspiracy itself will need to rely on mind control within its ranks to ensure loyalty. In short, I’m going to have to create the Illuminati, and use mind control to protect free will.”

“Wait, are you serious?” asked Connie. “You’re going to brainwash zillions of people to protect people from being brainwashed? The Hell? Is that how you want to spend the next fifty years?”

“What I want is to prevent free will from becoming a thing of the past. I’ve given this some thought, and this is the only safe way. As for brainwashing...It’s going to be fairly limited. Take the loyalty you feel toward me. I haven’t actually changed your personalities, and you can live your lives normally, mostly. It’ll be the same thing with the conspiracy – members will remain essentially the same, save for a complete loyalty to the conspiracy and a dedication to its goal of protecting the world from mind control. Throw in some safety measures, like unbreakable compulsions not to use the conspiracy for personal gain, or for advancing a political goal, no matter how noble...I think it could be pulled off.

I don’t like it. This is really not what I was thinking of doing with my life. But it’s necessary.

So, for the rest of you...You will be made loyal toward the conspiracy, but otherwise, you’re free to go on with your lives. Connie, I’m sure you’d love to get back to your life and forget the whole incident...”

“Oh yes.”

“...You get to do that. You’ll just need to maintain your daily conditioning. Suzanne, I want to ask you for your help in getting my Ph.D, since I can’t publish my work on the subliminator...But if I start going down that path, I’ll be using the whole thing for my gain all the time before long. Still, I’ll need you to help covering for me while I create the big honking conspiracy.”

“I will assist you to the best of my abilities.”

“Thank you. Amy, it’s been clear from the start that you enjoy this, on some level...But I really value you as a friend.”

“I’ll always be your friend, mis...I mean, Bonny. But, yes, I do enjoy this. You could always...make me not enjoy it if you want to.”

“NO! That’d be even worse. I haven’t decided yet what to do, but there’s no urgency. We’ll get to that bridge eventually...But I refuse to change who you are.

Now, Stephanie. This feels wrong, and sick, and twisted, but I just don’t trust you enough not to really enslave you. I’m sorry about that.”

“Don’t be, mistress. You make me happier than I’ve ever been.”

Artificial happiness. But I don’t really have any better option with you. You will stay with me...And you will put your vaunted “people smarts” to the service of the conspiracy.”

“Anything for you. Mistress.”

I hope I won’t be this creeped out by her happiness for long. “Well, I guess this is it. Unless any of you has any questions?”

Suzanne would gladly have let them all stay at her house, but Bonny felt it was best to return to the dorm. Stephanie had taken it upon herself to put everything back in place so that her mistress would be comfortable; Bonny had let her. The enthusiastic slavegirl had exhausted herself, and Bonny had finally ordered her to sleep. She now watched as the redhead slumbered in her bed.

Douchebag or not, she IS gorgeous. I wonder if the bisexuality she gave me will eventually fade?

Come to think of it, there was so much about the human brain that could be learned with the subliminator. Maybe her new big life project with the conspiracy would allow her some time for pure research...Something that would advance knowledge without hurting anyone. Maybe. But for now, I have some programming to do on myself. And so, she slipped on the headphones.

<Your will is strong.>

<You have great courage.>

<You can resist any temptation.>