The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nora and The Crow, Part III

Harper enters a street race as part of the plan to help rescue Nora’s friend Emma

Nora and Harper arrived at a warehouse near the race’s starting line just before midnight in The Crow, while Genevieve brought Mindi and Hannah in her Nissan GT-R, The Wood Nymph.

A total of six drivers had entered the race, including Harper; she parked The Crow in front of the warehouse alongside the other highly-tuned and customized cars she would be racing against. The most notable was the car of Jasmine Winters, a gorgeous dark purple 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS; Jasmine kept the particulars of her upgrades and modifications to the vehicle a secret, though it was known the engine was a 502 GM Performance V8. It had custom gunmetal wheels and the license plate read “WTCHGRL”.

The excitement preceding the race was palpable; the competing drivers were standing near their vehicles with their various entourages; each one had several scantily-clad women leaning on the vehicles or flirting with the many admirers and race enthusiasts that were crowded around. Loud EDM music was playing in the warehouse, audible through the multiple open loading docks. There were lines of cars inside with their hoods up, being proudly displayed by owners who were not participating in the evening’s race. Surrounding the vehicles were hundreds of people, dancing and partying.

Harper and Nora stepped from The Crow and began to mingle with the crowd; they were dressed similarly, both wearing tight, sexy jeans and cropped halter tops; Harper’s was red while Nora’s was green. Harper wore simple flat brown sandals, and had forgone any jewelry. Nora had on tall cork wedge sandals, and wore large gold hoop earrings and a gold bracelet. They were wearing matching silver polish on their finger and toenails, and both wore sultry dark eyeshadow.

Genevieve joined them after parking her car in the warehouse; Mindi and Hannah followed her like loyal puppies, dressed in their skimpy bikinis and tall heels. Genevieve was dressed in short cutoffs and a yellow spaghetti-strap tank top, along with yellow flip-flops; she had put her long hair up, and she carried a small brown leather pouch slung over her shoulder on a thin strap. The two hypnotized young women immediately assumed their roles as Harper’s “eye-candy” or “car-sluts” as they were less politely known. They quickly proved to be quite popular, serving effectively as sexy accessories to The Crow and helping to draw a crowd of supporters; Nora’s hypnotic programming had reduced them to simple giggling, flirtatious race-groupies.

“Hello Harper; it is good to see you,” Jasmine Winters said cheerfully, walking over from her car.

The beautiful African-American woman had thick hair styled in a tall mohawk, the sides shaved and her tight curls starting out black at the root and being gradually lightened to almost blonde at the tips. She had rich brown eyes and a dazzling white smile. She was tall and athletic, with small but very nice breasts.

Jasmine wore a purple crop top and black leather pants, along with red designer athletic shoes. She had a gold pentagram pendant around her neck on a gold chain, and she wore several rings and bracelets on both arms and hands. Her long fingernails were dark purple, and a large amethyst glittered in her navel.

She came across as poised and confident, a woman in total control of herself and her surroundings.

“Hello Jasmine, it is good to see you too! You look fantastic,” Harper replied with a smile.

The two witches hugged.

“Thank you, so do you,” Jasmine said as they embraced.

“You remember Nora,” Harper said.

“I do; hello Nora. I heard you were back in town, working for Liliana. I had thought you two had split up,” Jasmine said, nodding at the hypnotist.

Nora smiled.

“Hi, Jasmine. We did, but Harper was foolish enough to take me back. I didn’t know you were back in town yourself,” she said pleasantly.

Harper could hear an underlying hint of disdain in Nora’s voice; she knew it likely stemmed from Jasmine working for the man who had kidnapped her friend.

Jasmine chuckled and nodded.

“For about six months now; I had some personal issues to take care of, and I ended up staying. I have been careful not to intrude on anyone’s territory,” she replied, nodding at Harper.

Harper smiled.

“Jasmine, you know I am not like that. I have my shop, and I am happy with my life. I was surprised to hear you are racing for Jonny, though,” she said.

Jasmine’s smile faded just a bit.

“Yeah, I know he is a piece of work, but he helped me out with some…problems, and offered to bankroll my ride if I raced for him. I needed the cash, and it has turned out to be pretty lucrative,” she said almost sheepishly.

Nora looked unimpressed, but Harper was more understanding.

“You don’t have to justify anything to us, Jasmine. We all do what we have to do,” she said kindly.

Jasmine nodded appreciatively at her.

Then she took a deep breath.

“Thank you, Harper. Nora, I…I know about the unpleasantness between Jonny and Aphrodite’s. I assume that is why you two are suddenly back on the scene. I just want you to know, I had nothing to do with any of that. I would never mess with High Mistress Liliana, or you for that matter,” the dark-skinned witch said.

Nora’s smile turned brittle.

“Jasmine, for what it is worth I believe you. It is unfortunate that you are working for Jonny, but I will take your word for it that you did have anything to do with what happened. I will say you should be grateful Liliana is not involved; if I bring it to her attention, Jonny’s whole organization would be eliminated, along with anyone associated with him. Since I am handling this, it is only going to be Jonny who goes away, and anyone who gets in my way gets wrecked as well. That being said, someone who is smart enough to remain uninvolved may reap the benefit of Jonny’s position at the top suddenly being vacant,” she said coolly.

Nora had a reputation as a ruthless and powerful hypnotist.

Jasmine swallowed visibly, and confident demeanor deflated somewhat; while she was a competent witch, she was not nearly as powerful as Harper. Her powers tended more toward divination and protection rather than curses and transformation.

And like most others in the city who knew of her, Jasmine feared drawing the attention of High Mistress Liliana.

“I understand. You don’t have anything to worry about from me, and I will be on the lookout for any…opportunities that may arise,” Jasmine said, lowering her voice and looking around, “but Jonny has put a bounty on Harper; fifty G’s to any of us who cause you to crash. A hundred if you die,” she said.

Nora began to seethe immediately, but Harper put a calming hand on her arm.

“That’s smart of him. No need to prepay anyone off to try and take me out. Good to know, Jasmine. Thank you,” the witch said with a nod.

“He got spooked when The Crow came out of retirement; I think he might have realized he fucked with the wrong people, and now he’s scared. It makes him dangerous. Be careful,” Jasmine added.

Nora’s smile became more genuine.

“I have to say I am pleasantly surprised, Jasmine. Thank you,” she said.

Jasmine smiled as well.

“Of course, Mistress Nora. I am hoping we might be able to do business in the future,” she replied slyly, a bit of her swagger returning.

“Depending on how tonight goes, I think that might be a strong possibility,” Nora replied.

“It was lovely to see you both. Good luck in the race, Harper,” Jasmine said with a grin.

“Good luck to you as well, Jasmine. It was good to see you,” Harper replied.

“Well, that was interesting,” Harper said as Jasmine went back to her car and entourage.

“It was; what do you think the odds are she is working for Jonny and trying to throw us off?” Nora asked in reply.

Harper was thoughtful.

“That isn’t Jasmine’s style; I think she was sincere about not wanting to draw Liliana’s ire. I also believe that Jonny is spooked; he screwed up, and his only way out is getting rid of both of us; me in the race, and you afterward,” she replied.

Nora snorted.

“What, do you think he will send his girlfriend after me?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Harper shrugged.

“I would say it is a distinct possibility. If she hypnotizes you, he is off the hook. You realize that if I win the race and we get invited to the after party, it will be a trap?” she asked.

“Of course it will; a trap for Jonny,” Nora replied confidently.

Harper chuckled.

“I missed your confidence, Nora. Please be careful,” she said

“I will, I promise. You are the one in the most danger; you still have to race,” Nora replied.

“I do, and I will be fine, thanks to your hypnotism,” Harper said with a wink.

“My hypnotism and your skill. You can win without it, but why not be sure? I know you will do awesome, dear. Now go mingle, you are neglecting your fans,” Nora said.

Harper kissed Nora and turned toward The Crow.

Nora slapped her ass as she walked away.

Harper giggled, then turned and blew her girlfriend a kiss before moving to chat with some people who had questions about her car.

Nora walked over to Genevieve, who was talking with a pair of fit, shirtless young men, one black and one white, wearing backward ball caps and baggy shorts along with very expensive sneakers.

They were smiling and laughing, obviously flirting with the pretty young woman.

Back off boys, she’s mine, Nora thought with a smile.

She felt a tinge of jealousy, which she dismissed as absurd.

In truth, she would rather Genevieve meet a nice young man or woman to have a healthy relationship with.

After we fuck and get it out of our system, of course, she added silently.

“Damn, girl why ain’t you racing if you own that ride with the naked lady on the hood?” the black man was saying.

“Yeah, we saw the engine you’re rolling with. It can take most of these clowns driving tonight,” his companion agreed.

Genevieve laughed.

“Oh, I am sure I would do fine, but my mother is in this one, so I am sitting it out. It is going to be a pretty crazy one, from what I hear,” she replied.

“What? Your momma is racing? Who is she?” the black man replied.

“She’s the one they call “The Crow”,” Nora interjected, stepping up beside Genevieve and nodding toward Harper.

“No, shit? Your mom is The Crow? That is badass! We never seen her drive, she was hot before we were into the scene,” the white young man said enthusiastically.

“Damn, and she fine, if you don’t mind me saying so,” the black man added.

Genevieve laughed again.

“I don’t mind, but Nora here might; she is my mom’s girlfriend. Aunt Nora, this is Curtis and Eli,” she said, indicating the black and white man respectively.

“Hello ma’am, nice to meet you. You are fine too, if it okay of me to say,” Curtis said suavely, offering his hand.

He was fit and handsome.

Nora smiled as she shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you, Curtis. It is definitely okay for you to say that,” she replied with a wink.

“Yes, it nice to meet you, Nora. You used to race too, right? A green Nissan?” Eli asked, also offering his hand.

He was wiry where Curtis was muscular, more cute than handsome with a short brown goatee.

“That’s right, years ago. I am impressed you remember that, Eli,” Nora replied with a nod, shaking his hand as well.

“My dad was really into street racing; he used to bring me with him to the races. He used to say you were a real good driver. I remember your name and that green car and…those awesome green eyes you got,” Eli said, blushing a bit.

He had obviously had a crush on Nora when he was younger.

“They are pretty spectacular, aren’t they?” Genevieve said, smirking at Nora.

The sexy blonde hypnotist turned red as well.

“Thank you, Eli. Who is your father?” Nora asked with a chuckle.

He looked perhaps twenty-one or so.

“Rob Dashiell, but everyone called him “Dash”, Eli replied.

“Dash is your father? He is a great driver! I haven’t seen him in years! How is he?” Nora asked.

The man known as Dash had been one of Nora’s closer friends among the racing community, one of the few men who didn’t try to sleep with her every five minutes or treat her differently because she was a woman. He respected her, and Nora respected him. She had even hypnotized and humiliated his ex-girlfriend who was making his life miserable.

“Ah you know, he’s okay. He is working at a garage that fixes regular folks’ rides and getting by. He don’t race no more, he kinda got run out after the Night of Fire. The Baron blamed him for his losing,” Eli said, obviously bitter.

Nora frowned.

“That is total bullshit. Harper beat him fair and square. Everyone knows it. Jonny is the king of making excuses,” she said with disdain.

Eli nodded.

“Yeah, but Jonny won’t admit that. He is a piece of shit. He won’t let me drive in his events, even though I am fucking good,” he said angrily.

Nora put a sympathetic hand on his arm.

“Eli is good, like his daddy. Dash took care of me when I had nowhere to go. Baron is a fucking asshole. He too good to race these days, has his girl Jasmine set up in a top ride and has her represent him,” Curtis added.

Genevieve and Nora exchanged glances.

“You guys seem like you keep up on stuff, even if you aren’t allowed to race,” Genevieve said.

“We do; there’s still a few folks around the scene who don’t kiss Jonny’s ass,” Eli said.

Curtis nodded.

“We are hopin’ somebody he don’t control starts winning. That’s why we are excited your girl The Crow is back,” said.

“We are definitely no fans of The Baron. Guys, maybe we can help each other out,” Nora said with a disarming smile.

“Oh yeah? How is that?” Eli asked.

Nora motioned for them to follow her.

“Ve-ve, watch your mom’s back for a few minutes, okay?” she said.

“Sure, Aunt Nora. Is everything okay?” she asked.

“Definitely. I am just going to talk to these gentlemen and see if they want to give us a hand later,” Nora replied, winking at her.

Genevieve nodded, suppressing a chuckle.

She knew Curtis and Eli were about to become Nora’s pets.

Nora led the two young men away from the starting line area, to a less conspicuous area of the warehouse’s parking lot near an old, large propane tank.

“What’s up Nora? You guys have some drama with The Baron?” Eli asked eagerly.

Nora smiled and again touched his arm, a subtle anchoring technique.

“Actually, before we discuss any of that, I need you boys to do something for me, okay? I need you to trust me. Can you do that?” she asked innocently, looking at them with her beautiful green eyes.

“Sure,” Eli said.

Nora gave him an appreciative nod, then casually touched Curtis’s arm and gave him the same innocent yet seductive look.

“Uh, okay,” Curtis agreed.

The sexy blonde looked pleased.

“Great. Thank you. Now just relax and…look into my eyes,” Nora replied in her powerful hypnotic monotone.

She opened her dazzling green eyes wide and stared at the two young men.

Both young men gasped at the sudden intensity of her gaze.

They could suddenly feel hypnotic energy radiating from Nora’s eyes and into theirs.

“That’s it, very good! Just look deeper…keep looking…deeper and deeper…let my eyes draw you in…noticing how relaxing it is to simply stare deeper…deeper into my eyes…listening to my voice…feeling more and more relaxed with each word I speak…my eyes are so soothing to look into and the sound of my voice is so relaxing…,” the sexy blonde hypnotist said firmly, her soothing voice quickly penetrating their undisciplined minds.

Both Curtis and Eli’s eyes were almost instantly glued to hers; her emerald pupils seemed to expand and fill their vision completely.

Her voice was soft yet powerful, gentle yet commanding, echoing in their minds and urging them to relax.

Both young men felt a slight tingling sensation start in their chests and begin to spread to their limbs.

“Wait…what?” Curtis asked quietly.

He already looked dazed as he spoke.

“You…those eyes…,” Eli mumbled.

Neither man even tried to look away from the sexy woman; they did as she requested, looking into her eyes and listening to her hypnotic voice.

“You are feeling very relaxed now…you cannot move or speak…you must keep looking into my eyes and listening to my voice…listening…and obeying…listening and obeying…you will obey me…you are completely relaxed…you are totally under my command…you must obey Nora now…I am your Mistress and you are my slaves…you cannot resist my commands…you will obey…obey…obey…,” Nora said firmly.

“Obey…,” Curtis agreed.

“Mistress…,” Eli said softly.

Both young men stood with dazed expressions, their arms hanging limply at their sides.

They were hypnotized.

Nora smiled.

The two men had gone under quickly and easily.

She looked around, but no one was paying close attention to what she was doing at the moment.

“Eli, Curtis can you hear me?” she asked.

“Yes Mistress,” both young men said simultaneously.

The sexy hypnotist grinned.

“Good boys. Now just relax. You are feeling wonderful; just keep listening to my soothing voice. Listening and obeying. Letting yourselves sink even deeper into trance, dropping deeper into the nice relaxed state you are in. Relaxing more and more. My voice becoming your thoughts…obeying me feels so good…you want to obey me…you cannot resist me. Dropping deeper and deeper into trance, sinking deeper and deeper under my control. Just listen and obey me…you are mine to command, and you must do as I tell you. I am your Mistress, and you are my slaves now,” Nora said seductively.

Curtis barely nodded.

“Yesss…Misssstresss…,” Eli whispered.

They both appeared to be naturally submissive, readily embracing her suggestions even as she enslaved them to her will.

“Wonderful! You are such good boys. Now you will answer my questions completely truthfully. Are you working for Jonny Baron?” Nora asked firmly.

“No Mistress,” Eli said.

“No Mistress Nora,” Curtis answered.

Nora nodded thoughtfully.

“Would you truly like to see Jonny Baron taken down?” she asked.

“Yes Mistress!” Eli said eagerly.

“Yes, Mistress Nora,” Curtis replied immediately.

“Would you like to help me take him down? Are you willing to get your hands dirty in the process?” she asked.

Again, the hypnotized young men eagerly agreed.

Nora smiled.

She noticed both men were sporting sizable erections; they were aroused by her, even after she’d taken away their free wills.

I should have worn a skirt, I could have had one or both of you fuck me up against that propane tank real quick, relieve some of this stress. Oh well…you two will make fun studs for Harper and I to play with later, she thought wickedly.

Nora was certain she didn’t need to hypnotize the young men to get them to have sex with her, but she very much enjoyed having her lovers under her power, being able to control their minds and bodies as she directed them in pleasuring her.

“Wonderful. That makes me very happy, boys. Now listen carefully; when I snap my fingers you will awaken from your trance. You will forget that I hypnotized you, and you will not consciously remember anything we talked about while you were hypnotized. However, even while awake you will both be utterly, irresistibly compelled to obey my every command. You will want to do what I say, to obey me. Obeying my commands will make you feel very, very good. You will not be able to resist my orders. If I say the words good little race boys, you will instantly return to the deep hypnotized state you are in now. Do you understand me, Curtis and Eli?” Nora asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Eli said, bobbing his head.

“Yes, Mistress Nora, I will obey you,” Curtis agreed readily.

Nora grinned.

They were truly hers.

“Excellent, boys. My suggestions are now a permanent part of your subconscious. Again, you will not consciously remember me giving them to you, but you will follow them. Time to wake up; one, two, three!” she said.

The hypnotist snapped loudly, and the young men jerked awake.

They both blinked their dry eyes rapidly, slightly confused looks on their faces.

“So, you two are in helping us take down The Baron?” Nora asked, hands on her hips.

Both Curtis and Eli smiled.

“Hell yeah!” Eli said, nodding.

“Damn right! We with you and The Crow if you are against Jonny,” Curtis said enthusiastically.

Nora smiled.

She moved to kiss each of them on the cheek.

“Wonderful! Thank you both! Now come along,” she said, walking back toward Harper and Genevieve, who we mingling with people around The Crow.

Curtis and Eli both hurried to obey their new Mistress.

“You really think that ride of yours can take mine?” a short, sexy Hispanic woman was saying to Harper as Nora walked up.

The woman looked to be in her early twenties; she had shoulder-length hair dyed caramel brown and streaked with blonde, and she was dressed in a red tube top that showed off her tight abs and glittering crystal navel ring, along with tight sexy jeans and expensive black sneakers. She was quite attractive, despite her excessively heavy makeup. Her long fingernails were painted in a French manicure, and she had a very well-rendered tattoo of a fairy flying above a blue car performing a burnout on her shoulder.

Harper grinned down at her.

“We will just have to see. Your car looks like it has… potential,” she said diplomatically.

Harper glanced at a gorgeous dark blue Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX with detailed pink fairy wings painted on the doors.

The Hispanic woman snorted.

“Potential? Girl, I have won three in a row. This ain’t going to be any different,” she said haughtily.

“Three that I didn’t drive in, Sprite,” Jasmine Winters interjected, to the hoots and cheers of her entourage.

Sprite flipped her off.

“Want to make it interesting?” Genevieve asked the Latina woman with a raised eyebrow.

Sprite looked at her and grinned.

“Sure. What do you have in mind?” she asked.

“Ten thousand,” Genevieve replied casually.

Harper kept her expression carefully neutral, but she strongly disapproved of her daughter’s bravado and reckless bet.

Nora would love it, she thought to herself.

“You’re on, girl. You better have the cash,” Sprite replied.

In reply, Genevieve pulled a thick roll made up of hundred-dollar bills from her pouch.

She winked at Sprite, who laughed and nodded her approval.

Eventually, the race’s start time approached. Derek appeared, accompanied by an entourage of four sexy bikini and high-heel-clad young women who towered over him, as well as two large serious looking men in dark grey suits. Derek himself was clad in a stylish dark-blue long sleeve button-up shirt and black pants, as well expensive black leather oxford shoes.

People began to stream out of the warehouse toward the starting area; a group of men dressed similar to the ones with Derek formed a barrier, keeping the enthusiastic crowd back from the racers.

Nora, Genevieve, Curtis, Eli, Mindi and Hannah all stood with Harper near The Crow as her entourage.

Genevieve got into the vehicle and began to run a final system check on the laptop mounted beside the driver’s seat.

“Welcome everybody! Thank you all for coming out tonight! Are you all ready for a fucking race?” Derek shouted through a megaphone that one of his accompanying women handed to him.

He paused and smiled, waving to the now cheering crowd, then continued to warm them up for the race.

“Okay, as you may know this is a special one; we have six great racers goin’ tonight, including a legend who has come out of retirement…give it up for The Crow!” Derek shouted next.

Nora pinched Harper’s ass as the crowd cheered for her.

Derek was charismatic and enthusiastic, and the assembled race fans responded, rapidly becoming very hyped up for the event as he began to introduce the drivers and outline the course.

Cameras had been set up at various points along the route, and Derek’s bikini-clad beauties began to distribute flyers with a password so the spectators could log in and watch on their phones and other devices.

“He does know how to play to a crowd,” Nora said in her girlfriend’s ear.

“A crowd of vapid simpletons,” Harper said through her smile as she waved at the audience.

Nora laughed and applauded her lover, kissing her on the cheek.

“Yes, all young, clueless and out to be seen; I have to admit, a lot of them are sexy as fuck, though,” she said.

“True. Maybe I will pick one or two out to start our new stable for the house,” Harper replied with a chuckle.

Nora smiled; she and Harper were truly back together, and the witch even wanted slaves in their home again.

“You just point them out, dear,” she replied.

Her smile vanished as Derek went over the course for the race; it was long and dangerous, taking place on both city streets and abandoned outskirts that would be hazardous at best.

Nora glanced at her lover.

Harper wore a stoic expression, but Nora could tell she was apprehensive.

You put her in this position, to be in this race; she agreed to help you, to bail you out of your mess like she always has. She is a wonderful woman, and you do not deserve her. You had better make damned sure she doesn’t get hurt…or worse, Nora told herself firmly.

In that moment, Nora realized what was truly important to her, and she resolved to do whatever it took to keep Harper safe, even if it meant not rescuing Emma or taking down Jonny Baron.

Time to focus, blondie. Whatever happens is on you, she told herself firmly.

“Hey Nora, are you okay?” Harper asked, putting her hand on her arm and gently shaking her from her contemplation.

Nora blinked, then looked at Harper and smiled.

“Yes. Sorry, I was just thinking; I’m with you now,” she replied.

Harper nodded, smiling back at her lover.

“It’s time,” she said.

Harper kissed her lover deeply and then got into The Crow. Nora shut the door and waited for Harper to get situated, then leaned in through the window.

Sexy Race Witch,” Nora said firmly into Harper’s ear.

The witch went rigid, then relaxed as she dropped deep into a deep trance.

Her expression was blank her hands resting on the wheel and her wide eyes focused straight ahead.

“You are my amazing driver now, Harper. You have the skill and confidence to win. Don’t you, my love?” Nora asked.

“Yes, Mistress Nora,” the entranced witch replied.

“Good girl. I love you,” Nora said.

“I love you, Mistress,” Harper replied.

Nora smiled and stepped back to stand with Genevieve, Mindi, Hannah, Eli and Curtis.

“Is she all set?” Genevieve asked.

Nora nodded.

“She is, honey. Don’t worry, the trance she is in will give her a huge edge,” she said.

“I hope so; after seeing the route I got a little nervous,” Genevieve replied.

“Me too, Ve-ve,” Nora agreed.

The witch and hypnotist clasped hands.

In her free hand, Genevieve held an iPad that was logged into the video feed that Derek had provided the password for.

Mindi was holding one as well, looking at it with Hannah so that they maintained their appearance as eager racing-sluts.

Curtis and Eli were watching on their phones.

A gorgeous young blonde woman in a long red evening gown and sky-high red heels sauntered out in front of the line of cars and raised her arms.

Harper and the rest of the drivers revved their engines loudly.

“Ready?” the blonde shouted.

The spectators roared an affirmative.

The blonde dropped her arms, signaling the race to begin.

Harper and the other drivers went screeching out of the parking lot with impressive speed and skill, leaving a cloud of acrid blue smoke in the air.

The pack of high-performance street racers quickly vanished around a corner, tires squealing.

Nora and Genevieve gripped one another’s hand tighter as they watched The Crow flash past the first camera, vying for the lead with Sprite and a red classic Mustang that was being driven by a man named Vaughn.

On the first leg of the route, the racers had to weave through traffic on busy city streets; the camera’s had been placed to show as much of the route as possible, and the crowd collectively gasped when Jasmine Winters sped around a pickup truck into oncoming traffic and narrowly avoided a head-on collision.

The race’s spectators were even more shocked as The Crow went between two cars that were driving side-by-side in their respective lanes, leaving behind some pain on each one but also taking the lead.

Vaughn was right behind Harper, and as they went around a sharp left turn, he collided with a small SUV that was turning right from the other direction. He managed to barely maintain control of his vehicle, though the passenger door was now smashed in.

The SUV driver lost control and spun out, hitting a small blue sedan and coming to a stop.

The race continued, a chaotic ballet of close-calls, squealing tires and spectacular accidents. The first big crash occurred when a bright yellow Honda Civic caught up with Harper and blatantly began to try to run her off the road.

The crowd cheered and shouted encouragement to either Harper or the other driver, a local drug-dealer named Lenny.

Lenny was obviously trying to claim the bounty on Harper offered by Jonny Baron.

The two vehicles moved rapidly across an empty parking lot belonging to a burned-out department store side by side, bumping hard into one another.

As they neared the exit to the parking lot, Lenny tried to smash into Harper one more time.

The witch hit her brake, timing her deceleration perfectly so that Lenny effectively performed a pit maneuver on himself; he spun out and lost control as Harper continued to decelerate.

The Civic flipped onto its side and rolled several times, colliding with an old dumpster.

There was no explosion or flames, as the nitrous oxide the Civic carried was neither fuel nor flammable, but the car was totaled and out of the race, its driver likely injured.

Harper activated her own nitrous, giving her a burst of speed to shoot out of the parking lot just ahead of Sprite, who had been coming up fast to try and take the lead.

Nora and Genevieve watched Harper and Sprite vying for the lead, Vaughn and Jasmine right behind them as they raced through a less populated area of the city, barely missing parked cars as they screeched around turns. It was a test of all of their driving skills, although in her trance Harper navigated it with much more graceful ease; the spectators were marveling at the way The Crow was being driven.

They were, of course, unaware that Harper was effectively cheating as she drove fearlessly in her trance.

The race quickly entered the final third, and saw four cars extremely close together as they sped through a closed farmer’s market; they weaved around the stalls with skill, though every one of them bumped or scraped at least one.

The remaining driver still in the race, a young man named James, came speeding into the market in a black and orange Nissan 350Z as the other four were exiting it. He had fallen behind while navigating the busy city streets early on, but the vehicle’s twin-turbocharged engine and nitrous had allowed him to nearly catch up to the other four.

Until he clipped one of the market stalls in his haste to catch up, lost control of the car and smashed straight through a second stall.

James’s front driver-side tire suffered a blowout, and the vehicle ended up spinning on its roof in the middle of the market.

The other four cars sped into the home-stretch, a long dark seam of pavement barely wide enough for three vehicles that lead to the back of the warehouse where the race started. The road was narrow and littered with debris, including old shopping carts, tires and discarded rolls of carpet, likely placed by The Baron’s people to make the route more hazardous.

Sprite activated her nitrous, taking the lead; Vaughn was right behind her; he smashed into one of the shopping carts, causing it to vault over his car and bounce off of Harper’s hood.

She didn’t even flinch; in her trance she was laser focused as Vaughn began to bump fenders with Sprite.

Jasmine Winters was right behind her.

The finish was coming up fast; Vaughn activated his nitrous, pulling ahead of Sprite.

As soon as he was a barely a car length ahead of Sprite, Harper floored her gas pedal.

The Crow’s engine howled like a demon as it accelerated and passed Sprite with astonishing ease and darted nimbly around Vaughn’s vehicle as well.

The red Mustang had no hope of catching The Crow as she hit her own nitrous; Harper’s car had far too many upgrades and produced much more horsepower than any of the cars in the race.

The Crow pulled away and crossed the finish line a full car-length ahead of Vaughn’s Mustang, Sprite and Jasmine less than a second behind him.

The spectators had moved to the back of the warehouse to greet the cars as they arrived, each one coming to a screeching stop.

Nora quickly moved to The Crow and leaned inside the open window.

“Wide awake now, dear!” she said firmly, snapping her fingers.

Harper took a deep breath and began to blink rapidly as she came out of her trance.

“Hi! I think I won,” she said cheerfully to Nora.

The sexy blonde hypnotist grinned and kissed Harper on her lips.

“Mmmmm,” Harper said, returning the kiss passionately.

“You did fantastic! Well done!” Nora said, stepping back and opening the door for her lover.

Harper stepped out of The Crow to the loud cheering of the crowd. She smiled and waved, then walked over to greet the other drivers, who despite not winning were all smiling from a combination of adrenaline and enjoying the adoration of the spectators, who were cheering and clapping for all who had finished the race.

Nora watched Harper mingle for a few minutes; a lot of people wanted to take selfies with her, and some wanted autographs, including two young women who had her sign their tits.

Hannah and Mindi were posing with The Crow as people took photos and video, while Curtis and Eli stood nearby, chatting with friends, ready to do anything Nora told them to.

Genevieve greeted her mother with an enthusiastic hug, and then hugged Nora as well; the young witch collected her winnings from Sprite, then began to examine the damage to The Crow.

Jasmine, Sprite and Vaughn all congratulated Harper as well; the crowd began to drift back to the warehouse, which quickly became the site of a massive party as loud, throbbing EDM music began to play. There were lots of scantily-clad women and shirtless men dancing, drinking, flirting, fighting and laughing as they admired the assembled vehicles.

Harper got into The Crow, starting the engine and moved it into the warehouse so the crowd could admire the winning vehicle. With Nora’s permission, Eli and Curtis made their way back to the warehouse to join the party; Nora and Genevieve remained outside behind the building, chatting with Jasmine Winters.

“Don’t you want to put your car inside?” Genevieve asked, admiring Jasmine’s vehicle.

The witch snorted.

“People have seen it around plenty; everyone wants to see The Crow. I gotta admit, Harper can still fucking drive,” Jasmine said with a chuckle.

“Yes, she can, and I bet it really bothers Jonny,” Nora agreed with a smirk.

Jasmine raised an eyebrow.

“It seems to me that is your goal, isn’t it? Bothering Jonny? Does it have anything to do with that girl Emma he snatched up?” she asked quietly.

Nora’s expression grew serious.

“Actually, yes it does. She is an employee of mine, and a friend. Jonny took her; tell me you didn’t have anything to do with it,” she said calmly.

Her green eyes were wide as she fixed Jasmine with her powerful stare.

The witch swallowed visibly and bravely met Nora’s gaze.

“No. I don’t kidnap people, not even for Jonny Baron. I use my magic for him, and obviously race for him, but I am not into the crazy other shit he does. He has other people for that,” Jasmine replied.

Nora continued to stare at her.

Genevieve put a hand on Nora’s arm.

“Aunt Nora…,” she said gently.

Nora grinned.

“Don’t worry, I believe you. We were hoping that if Harper won the race, we could get an invite to the after party and rescue Emma,” she said.

Jasmine nodded, a relieved expression on her face.

“He will have to invite her, to maintain appearances. It will probably be a trap though. His woman has been spending a lot of time with Emma, as well as other people he wants to control. You know he is with that hypnotist Yelena, right?” Jasmine asked.

Nora nodded.

“I am surprised that she doesn’t have you under her power,” she commented.

“How do we know she doesn’t?” Genevieve asked, suddenly alarmed.

The thought had not occurred to her, and she looked at the witch suspiciously.

Jasmine looked indignant.

“You were just defending me like five seconds ago, Genevieve. I guess the answer is you don’t know for sure. I am telling you I am not under Yelena’s hypnotism. I know how to take care of myself; I have been around hypnotists a lot of my life. Besides, Jonny has other ways to get what he wants out of people besides his hypno-bitch,” Jasmine said, irritation in her voice.

“Ve-ve, I don’t think Jasmine is hypnotized or under a post-hypnotic suggestion; she’s been around the block a few times. I am guessing that threatening Jasmine’s family is enough to keep her in line,” Nora said, now the calm and rational one.

Jasmine nodded to her in appreciation.

Genevieve looked unconvinced.

“She could have a trigger buried in her subconscious,” she said stubbornly.

Nora nodded.

“She could, but we aren’t going to get anywhere being paranoid. Jasmine seems to want to help us out, not hinder us,” she said, looking at the dark-skinned witch.

Jasmine smiled.

“Thank you, Mistress Nora. I do really want to help you out. I have been trying to get out from under Jonny’s thumb for a while, and if you are going to take him down, I am in. You may even check me for suggestions if you like,” she said, looking at Genevieve.

Nora shook her head.

“I really appreciate you being willing to do that, but I don’t think it is necessary. This could get dangerous, Jasmine. As you said, if we go to the party, it will probably be a trap. Jonny wants to keep Emma, and probably make Harper and I disappear,” Nora replied seriously.

Jasmine nodded.

“I understand. Look, I have paid Jonny back several times over since he helped me out, but you are right about him; I have friends and family in town that he will hurt if I don’t keep racing for him and using my magic to help him stay ahead of his competitors. He will send Yelena to pay them a visit if I piss him off,” she said.

“Well, I am planning on doing more than pissing him off tonight, Jasmine. I am not asking you to do anything except stay out of the way,” Nora replied seriously.

The blonde hypnotist did not want to put anyone else in danger.

Before Jasmine could respond, they heard the roar of a familiar engine; Nora, Genevieve and Jasmine watched bewildered as The Crow exited the warehouse and sped off down the street.

“What the hell?” Genevieve exclaimed.

She pulled out her phone and immediately dialed her mother as she hurried toward the warehouse along with Nora and Jasmine.

“Fuck, it went straight to voicemail,” she said, shoving her phone into her pouch.

As the trio approached the warehouse, they saw Curtis and Eli hurrying toward them.

“Miss Nora!” Eli said, waving his arms.

The two young men were out of breath as the reached Nora and her companions.

“Cutis, Eli what is going on? Tell me now!” the blonde hypnotist commanded.

“Ms. Harper just left with some woman,” Curtis gasped.

“She was talking to some chick with electric blue hair and then they got in her ride and bolted,” Eli added.

“Fuck. Blue hair. Yelena just got that done this morning,” Jasmine said, dismayed.

“Are you saying mom got hypnotized?” Genevieve asked, panic in her voice.

“Shit. We know Yelena as a fucking blonde, so I wouldn’t have looked twice at some bitch with blue hair. She’s been lurking around here in plain sight the whole time. That must have been Jonny’s backup plan if nobody took Harper out,” Nora said angrily.

“Aunt Nora, Jonny has mom!” Genevieve said, panic in her voice.

“It’s okay, Ve-ve. We will get her back, I promise,” Nora said, embracing the young witch.

Genevieve took a deep breath and wiped tears from her eyes.

“Okay. I’m good. What do we do?” she asked stoically.

“We crash a party and rescue Harper and Emma; I doubt we are getting an invite now. Jasmine, I know it is a lot to ask…,” Nora said.

Jasmine held up her hand.

“I’m in, Nora. Jonny is out of control. Come on, I know where the party is. Hop in,” she said, heading for her purple Chevelle.

“Ve-ve, go get your ride and the car-sluts and follow us. Curtis, Eli you will come with me,” Nora commanded.

Genevieve nodded and ran toward the warehouse.

“Yes, ma’am!” both Eli and Curtis said at the same time.

“Thank you, Jasmine. This whole mess is my fault. Jonny is going to be expecting us,” Nora said as she got in the passenger seat beside the witch.

Curtis and Eli got into the backseat.

“It isn’t your fault Jonny is an asshole. It is time someone taught him a lesson,” Jasmine replied as she started the engine.

Nora nodded absently, lost in thought.

After finding out Yelena had grabbed Harper, she had been on the verge of panic and was pondering calling High Mistress Liliana.

No, I need to do this myself for a lot of reasons, she told herself sternly.

“Nora, you ok?” Jasmine asked.

Nora looked at her and nodded, grinning.

“Yes I am. Teaching Jonny a lesson is exactly what we are going to do,” the hypnotist declared.

A moment later the Chevelle roared out of the warehouse parking lot and down the street, Genevieve following close behind in The Wood Nymph.