The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nora and The Crow, Part IV

Nora and Genevieve race to rescue Harper from a local criminal street-racer and his hypnotist-girlfriend

Molly Jenkins opened the front door of her large suburban home, wondering who could be ringing her doorbell so late in the evening.

She did not recognize the short, sexy blonde woman standing on her porch, clad in a cropped green halter top, tight jeans and tall platform sandals. She had silver finger and toenails, an emerald piercing glittered in her belly button, and she wore large gold hoop earrings.

The unfamiliar woman’s most notable feature was her eyes, however; bright emerald green orbs that seemed to compel a person to gaze into them.

“Hello dear, name is Nora. I am sorry to bother you but I really need your help,” the blonde woman said.

Molly frowned slightly.

“Oh, uh okay, what is it you need…?” she asked cautiously.

Forty years old, Molly was five-foot-six with short dirty blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She was attractive if a bit overweight, with a curvy figure and large breasts, dressed in jeans and a long-sleeved dark blue top. She was barefoot, her finger and toenails both painted a dark maroon.

Nora flashed a dazzling smile.

“It is really simple actually; I just need you to…look into my eyes,” she said in a firm, sultry voice.

She opened her eyes wide, staring at Molly.

“Wait, what?” Molly gasped.

Her eyes were instantly drawn to Nora’s intense gaze.

“That’s it, look…look deeper…deeper…let my eyes draw you in…keep looking…deeper…deeper into my eyes…listen to the sound of my voice and relax…feel yourself sinking…dropping into a wonderful state of relaxation…deeper and deeper…,” Nora purred.

Her eyes seemed to expand, filling Molly’s vision.

“I-I don’t think—,” Molly stammered.

“No, do not think dear…,” Nora cut her off, “just keep looking deeper into my eyes and listening to my voice…looking deeper and deeper and relaxing more and more…letting your thoughts fade…your mind becoming blank…empty of everything but my voice…you are relaxing deeper…and deeper…,” she continued.

“I…am relaxing…deeper…,” Molly mumbled.

She was transfixed by Nora’s gaze; she felt light-headed, and it was becoming difficult for her to think.

“That’s right, dear…so relaxed now…no need to do anything but look deeper into my eyes and listen to my voice…you are now completely relaxed…you are in my power now and will obey…you must obey me…I am now your Mistress,” Nora declared firmly.

“Yes Mistress…I will…obey,” Molly agreed helplessly in a dazed voice.

Her expression was blank; she was hypnotized.

With a smirk, Nora stepped past Molly into her large home.

“What a lovely place you have here. Tell me your name, dear,” Nora commanded, looking around the well-decorated and furnished living room.

“Molly, Mistress,” the hypnotized woman replied, still facing the open door.

“Alright Molly, listen to me very closely. You are very relaxed, in a deep hypnotic trance; however, I want you to relax even deeper; when I snap my fingers, you will drop twice as deep into trance and become even more obedient to me. Your thoughts and free will are going to fade completely by the third snap, and you will be completely my slave, ready to obey my every command; obeying me will make you feel so good, Molly. You want to feel that good, so you want to obey me. Serving and obeying me will be your only purpose in life…do you understand me, dear?” Nora asked casually as she moved to admire a painting of a beautiful black horse on the wall.

“Yes, Mistress…,” Molly whispered.

“Good girl…now drop deeper for me,” Nora instructed.

She snapped her fingers loudly.

Molly’s shoulders visibly slumped.

“Very good..it feels so wonderful to simply let go and obey…drop deeper now,” Nora said, snapping again.

Molly let out a gentle sigh as she sank even deeper under Nora’s power.

“Almost there, Molly…all your thoughts are gone…you cannot resist me…you hear only my voice…hear it, and obey…so relaxed…so ready to effortlessly become my slave…drop now…all the way down,” Nora said firmly.

She snapped loudly a third time.

Molly stood completely still as sank still further into her trance.

She was now completely Nora’s, a slave ready to do anything her new Mistress commanded.

“Okay, now that we have settled that—,” Nora began.

“Who are you? What the hell did you do to my wife?” a male voice interrupted her.

Nora turned to to see a man emerge from a hallway.

He was perhaps forty-five, tall and lanky though fairly fit, with short greying dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a grey and white striped long-sleeved button-up shirt and grey slacks along with black socks.

In his hand was a golf club; the hall-closet he had taken it from was open behind him.

“Shit,” Nora muttered.

She had been about to ask Molly if anyone else was home.

“Answer me! Molly, are you okay?” the man asked, advancing at Nora.

He held out the club menacingly.

Nora took a deep breath and smiled one of her dazzling smiles.

She would have to hypnotize the man quickly to avoid getting hit with the golf club; while she had been in her share of bar brawls and street fights, she was not a trained martial-artist like so many True Hypnotists, and she did not want to get into a physical confrontation with an angry golf-club wielding yuppie.

Fortunately for Nora she did not have to fight or hypnotize the man; she was about to suggest he look into her eyes and relax when another voice, this time female, spoke behind her.

Ancora come pietra!” Genevieve said loudly.

The man froze, suddenly unable to move a muscle.

Nora grinned.

She turned back to see the beautiful young witch, daughter of her girlfriend Harper.

“Thank you Ve-ve,” she said, winking at her.

“My pleasure Aunt Nora,” Genevieve replied, winking back.

Nora turned back to the paralyzed man with a smirk.

“To answer your question, I hypnotized your wife. Now it’s your turn, dear,” she said smugly.

Nora sauntered up to him, taking the golf club from him and tossing it aside. She opened her magnificent green eyes wide and stared into his brown ones.

He managed to whimper softly as Nora began an induction.

By the time he was hypnotized a moment later, Nora and Genevieve had been joined in the house by five other people.

“Nicely done, you two,” Jasmine Winters complemented as Nora finished hypnotizing Molly’s husband.

The beautiful African-American witch was accompanied Mindi and Hannah, a pair of sexy young college students Nora had hypnotized and were utterly enslaved to her.

“No big deal. Ve-ve made it easy for me,” Nora replied with a wink.

“Oh stop, like you wouldn’t have handled him without my help,” Genevieve replied, blushing.

“True, but you made it a lot less messy. Thank you,” Nora replied, kissing the young woman on the cheek.

Genevieve turned even redder.

She had a huge crush on her “aunt”, and she craved her approval and praise.

“Anytime,” she said almost shyly.

“Okay, Curtis and Eli should be at the party by now. You are sure it is the house across the yard?” Nora asked Jasmine.

The witch nodded.

“Yes. If we go out back I am sure we will hear the noise. The place is an Air BnB that Jonny rents for parties about once a month,” she replied.

Nora led the group out onto the house’s large deck.

The home’s large backyard contained a large pool, a pool-house and a guest cottage; the well-manicured grass stretched away over a hundred feet, the yard sharing a fence with the property behind it.

The property Jonny Baron was using for his after-race party.

Loud music could be heard playing, along with the shouts and laughter of The Baron’s guests enjoying themselves as they drank and danced.

“I am a bit surprised the neighbors don’t complain,” Nora remarked.

Jasmine shrugged.

“Jonny probably pays them a grand or two ahead of time so they don’t. He does think ahead, which is why he in so powerful—and dangerous,” she said.

“Well, he’s finished after tonight. Kidnapping mom is going way too far,” Genevieve said, a mixture of worry and anger in her voice.

“Don’t worry, Ve-ve. We will save her, and kick Jonny and Yelena’s asses. Curtis and Eli should be inside by now. We will go as soon as they text me,” Nora replied, referring to the two young men she had hypnotized into her service earlier in the evening at the race.

“Are you sure about this plan? Going right at Jonny and Yelena?” Genevieve asked, uncertainty creeping into her voice.

Nora nodded.

“Yes; they are expecting it, I know, but we have little choice. I don’t want to give Yelena too much time to program Harper’s mind, and Jonny has no reason to negotiate or give her back. We can do this… we just can’t overthink it. Jasmine, are you sure you are up for this?” she asked the witch.

“Absolutely. I am tired of Jonny controlling what I do and threatening my family. He is a bully, and it is time someone stood up to him. I’m in all the way. I can handle the levitation if Genevieve can make all five of us invisible,” Jasmine said confidently.

Genevieve took a deep breath.

“I can. I better go start on the paste. I hope they have rosemary,” she said, heading for Molly’s kitchen.

“If not, I can run to the market. Oh Ve-ve, would you un-paralyze…uh, I don’t know his name…,” Nora called.

Genevieve turned back with a chuckle.

She made an idle gesture and winked at Nora before heading into the kitchen.

“If you need a hand, let me know sweetie,” Jasmine called after her.

Again, Genevieve turned back.

Jasmine flashed her a big comforting smile.

“Thank you, Jasmine. I will,” she said with a smile of her own.

The young witch blushed slightly.

Nora smiled as she realized the two young women were attracted to one another.

Good. Maybe I can just go back to being Aunt Nora, instead of a potential sex partner…not that I don’t want to have sex with her, but it could be a bit awkward…, she mused silently.

Nora quickly dismissed thoughts of a naked Genevieve and asked Molly and her husband their names; his turned out to be Phil. Nora had them kneel in the middle of the living room while she closed the door the front door.

She commanded the bikini-clad Hannah and Mindi to kneel as well.

“Okay, so Genevieve makes us invisible, you levitate us over the fence. Then Hannah and Mindi strip naked and go jump in the pool as a distraction while we go into the house. We find Jonny, Yelena, Harper and hopefully Emma. We take down Jonny and Yelena and get out of there with Harper and Emma,” Nora reasoned.

She moved to sit on the couch.

“I can’t think of a better option if we are going after them tonight. Piece of cake,” Jasmine agreed.

Nora took a deep breath and gave a determined nod.

“Molly, get up and pour Jasmine and I each a glass of that expensive Irish whiskey I see in your liquor cabinet over there,” she commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Molly said immediately, moving to obey.

Jasmine giggled and sat beside Nora.

“That sounds good. Some days I wish I was a hypnotist rather than a witch,” she commented as she watched the hypnotized woman do as Nora had instructed.

Nora chuckled and shook her head.

“I feel the same about magic sometimes. Both are useful talents. Genevieve actually has the talent for both. I am going to train her as a hypnotist. Molly, get back on your knees beside Phil,” she said as the hypnotized woman served them their drinks.

“Yes, Mistress,” Molly said, again obeying immediately.

“She’s a lucky woman, then. I would love to be able to control peoples’ minds. Magic isn’t particularly good at it,” Jasmine said, sipping the whiskey.

It was excellent.

“True, but hypnotism is usually much more limited, unless you are a true master like Liliana. The true masters can do some crazy shit,” Nora replied.

“You seem pretty skilled at it,” Jasmine said.

Nora sipped her drink, looking thoughtful.

“It is something of a natural talent that runs in my family; my mother trained me, and her mother trained her. My mother is still much better at it than I am, though,” she said with a sigh.

“Are you and your mom close?” Jasmine asked.

Nora shook her head.

“Not really; she’s in her sixties, but she acts like she is still in her twenties. To be fair, she is smoking hot for her age. She calls herself “Countess Rowena”. She travels around hooking up with men half her age, that she hypnotizes to be in love with her of course, and uses them up sexually and financially. Sometimes their families too. Not that I can fault her for any of that; she is a hypnodomme after all. But we just don’t get along that great. She is fickle and unpredictable and very selfish. The last time I saw her, maybe five years ago, we worked together on a jewelry heist. We got into an argument that turned into a hypno-duel. She left me naked acting like a chicken in the middle of the street and disappeared with all the stuff we’d stolen,” she explained with a sigh.

Jasmine looked apologetic.

“I am sorry, Nora,” she said.

Nora chuckled.

“Hey, families are a pain in the ass. Doubly so if it is a hypnotist family. It wasn’t the first time she humiliated me. I’ll get her old ass back some day,” she said.

Jasmine laughed and shook her head.

“Maybe I should be glad I didn’t grow up with hypnotists,” she said.

“You probably should. Of course, some of the conflict with my mom is my fault; I can be difficult to get along with, and I am lazy about honing my skills. Mom never lets herself get rusty; she can hypnotize someone with her eyes in about ten seconds. I am kind of a fat, lazy nymphomaniac version of her,” she said with a chuckle.

Jasmine snorted.

“You are hardly fat, and there is nothing wrong with being a nymphomaniac. From what I’ve seen you are a very good ’tist. Not to change the subject, but…I was wondering if Genevieve, uh…um…,” she said almost timidly.

“No, Genevieve is not with anyone so if you like her, go for it,” Nora replied with a grin.

Jasmine looked embarrassed.

“Was it that obvious?” she asked.

“Not really; I just noticed it when you smiled at each other before she went into the kitchen. She likes you too, I believe. Ask her out after we rescue her mom; she will be grateful, and you would make a hot couple,” Nora replied kindly.

“Thank you, Nora. I think I might do that,” Jasmine said appreciatively.

“In the meantime, how about we blow off a little steam? Relieve some stress? Would you like Mindi here to eat you out?” Nora asked mischievously, nodding at the sexy kneeling young woman.

She finished her whiskey and tossed the glass onto the carpeted floor.

Jasmine did the same.

“Hell yes, I could stand to release a little tension,” she agreed eagerly.

She rose and began to undress.

“Hannah, Mindi you will take off your bikinis and shoes. Hannah, you are going to eat my pussy; Mindi, you will do the same for Jasmine. Pleasuring us is all that matters to you now; you are nothing put our little sluts and you want nothing more than to make us cum,” Nora said firmly as she too rose from the couch.

The hypnotist kicked off her sandals and began to lower her jeans.

“Yes Mistress!” both young women responded as they took off their skimpy swimsuits and kicked off their tall heels.

A moment later both Nora and Jasmine were moaning loudly as Hannah and Mindi worked their pussies with their mouths and fingers.

The hypnotized women licked and sucked with almost frantic enthusiasm.

“Seriously? I am in here working and you two are getting your pussies licked?” Genevieve called from the kitchen when Nora and Jasmine’s moans become shrieks of pleasure.

“Sorry…Ve-ve…we had some…time to kill…Mmmm, ah…they can do you…later!” Nora called back, laughing loudly as she grabbed Hannah’s hair and pushed her face deeper between her legs.

“Whatever, Aunt Nora. I am almost done, so finish up,” Genevieve called back, laughing as well.

Jasmine let out a scream of ecstasy beside Nora, shuddering with pleasure.

“I’m fucking cumming!” she said loudly.

“Thanks for letting us know,” Genevieve called.

Nora laughed harder.

“Me too, dear,” she added, breathing heavily.

The sexy blonde hypnotist arched her back as a powerful orgasm rippled through her.

Nora let out a shriek as she continued to grip Hannah’s hair and made sure to cum on the young woman’s face, reveling in her dominance.

Satisfied, she and Jasmine both shooed the hypno-slaves away, sagging back into the couch as they caught their breath.

“Fuck, I needed that. Thank you,” Jasmine said with a chuckle.

“Trust me, it was my pleasure dear,” Nora replied.

After they’d recovered from their orgasms, the hypnotist and the witch began to get dressed. Nora’s phone let out a soft chime as she slipped her sandals back on.

“Okay, the boys have spotted Jonny, Yelena and Emma. No sign of Harper. We better go,” Nora said after reading the text.

“I’m ready,” Jasmine said.

The sexy black witch was calm and relaxed.

“I am too. I need to smear some of this on your faces and hands,” Genevieve said as she walked into the room.

She was carrying a bowl filled with some pungent grey paste and a small spatula.

“Eww, really?” Nora said, wrinkling her nose.

The mixture was very pungent.

“Yes, really. You know some spells work better with a potion, and it has to be thick to stay on. Stop complaining, I was in there chanting and mixing while you were getting serviced,” Genevieve shot back.

She used the spatula to begin applying the past to Nora’s forehead.

Nora winked at her surrogate niece.

Genevieve smiled.

“I don’t know this mixture; maybe you can teach me?” Jasmine asked when it was her turn.

“I…sure, I would love to,” Genevieve replied, again blushing.

Nora smirked.

“Here, let me do you,” Jasmine said, taking the spatula to apply the past to Genevieve’s face and hands.

Nora laughed outright at her comment.

“Shut up!” both witches said at the same time.

Nora laughed harder, and Genevieve and Jasmine both giggled.

They were trying not to dwell on the very real danger they were about to be in.

Genevieve quickly applied the paste to Hannah and Mindi as well.

“Okay, we are all set. When I say the spell, we will all be invisible,” she declared when she had finished.

Nora nodded.

“Okay, Molly and Phil listen carefully. You will both wake up in two hours; you will have no memory of any of us ever being here or of being hypnotized. You will find it easy and effortless to simply forget all about us, the memories disappearing as if our visit and everything that took place while we were here never happened. You will forget us completely,” she said firmly.

“Yes Mistress,” the kneeling hypnotized couple said in unison.

“Mindi and Hannah, you will follow us and do not speak unless Jasmine, Genevieve or I tell you to. Got it?” Nora asked next.

“Yes Mistress,” Hannah said.

“Your wish is my command,” Mindi agreed.

Finished with her commands, Nora led the group out of the house and across the spacious backyard.

Mindi and Hannah remained naked; the hypnotist wasn’t worried about Molly and Phil finding their discarded bikinis and shoes, nor the mess Genevieve had likely made in their kitchen.

They would have no clue where any of it came from.

Nora led the group across the yard; the music and sound of people partying and having a good time was quite loud by the time they reached the back fence.

Nora checked her phone, reading a text message from Curtis and quickly texting a reply.

“The boys say that Jonny, Harper and Yelena went into the house and headed up the stairs,” she said.

“It is three stories, so we will have to check the second and third floors,” Genevieve said.

“Let’s do it,” Nora agreed, nodding at Jasmine.

“Okay everyone, hold hands and form a chain so I can lift us over together,” Jasmine said.

Everyone did as she instructed, grasping hands.

Jasmine looked at Genevieve and smiled.

“Ready,” she said.

Genevieve took a deep breath, preparing to cast her invisibility spell.

“Wait, Ve-ve,” Nora said before the young witch could make the group invisible.

Genevieve paused, nodding in acknowledgement.

“Hannah and Mindi, when we reach the other side of the fence you will both immediately run and jump into the pool. When you hit the water, you will awaken from your trances. You will have absolutely no memory of getting hypnotized or anything that took place while you were in a trance. All memories of your enslavement will be gone from your minds. Forgetting will be easy for you to do. However, if you ever hear myself or Genevieve say spoiled college brat, you will instantly drop back into a deep hypnotic trance just like you are in now. You will once again have no free will and obey our commands and be open to our suggestions. This suggestion will be buried deep in your subconscious, and you will not need to consciously remember it until you hear the trigger. Understand?” Nora asked firmly.

“Yes, Mistress Nora,” the two naked young women agreed.

Both Jasmine and Genevieve smirked at the two vapid college students.

“Alright Ve-ve,” Nora said with a nod at Genevieve.

The blonde hypnotist kicked off her sandals, and Genevieve did the same with her flip flops.

Nascondici alla vista,” the young witch said.

The five women vanished from sight.

“Okay, Jasmine you’re up,” Nora said.

Oriri sicut ventus quinque ex nobis,“ Jasmine chanted softly.

Nora gasped and Genevieve giggled as they were lifted slowly into the air by Jasmine’s spell.

They could see the packed backyard of Jonny’s rented home, filled with people drinking and laughing. A DJ was playing EDM music, and there were dozens of sexy young men and women dancing to the pulsing beat.

Other people splashed and played in the huge pool, and the fence beside the house had been taken down so that a half-dozen cars could be parked on the grass. The vehicles’ hoods were up, and they were surrounded by admirers and race groupies, as well as a dozen beautiful scantily-clad women who served as eye-candy at The Baron’s behest.

One of the cars was The Crow.

Partygoers were posing for pictures near the legendary car.

“Those motherfuckers,” Nora breathed quietly.

“Stay calm, Aunt Nora. Focus,” Genevieve said, though her voice trembled with obvious anger.

“Don’t worry honey, I’m good,” Nora replied, squeezing Genevieve’s hand lightly.

She felt the cool grass beneath her bare feet as Jasmine gently lowered them to the ground beside the fence.

As soon as they landed, Mindi and Hannah took off, still invisible, and jumped into the pool.

They became visible as soon as they hit the water and it washed off some of the paste Genevieve had put on them.

They also awoke from their trances.

The two young women were utterly bewildered to find themselves floundering naked in a strange swimming pool.

“Oh my god!” Hannah shrieked.

“What the fuck is happening?” Mindi screamed.

Their sudden appearance and lack of clothes combined with their shrieking and flailing was drawing the attention of many of the people in the backyard.

Many pointed and laughed, while others used their phones to record the spectacle of the two naked women.

“We should go now; the invisibility only lasts a few minutes spread over multiple people like this,” Genevieve whispered to her companions.

“Okay, Let’s go; that side door that leads into the garage; we should be able to go in through the kitchen, and then we need to get upstairs as fast as we can, okay?” Nora replied.

“Got it,” Jasmine replied.

“Ready,” Genevieve said.

Go!” Nora said.

The three invisible women took off running, and doing their best to avoid colliding with or touching any of the partygoers.

Nora reached the door first, opening it and dashing through the huge garage; she passed people laughing, drinking and smoking weed. There were also two highly-modified cars with their hoods up and several people working on the engines. Nora reached the door that led into the kitchen and went inside, knocking over a wiry-framed young man carrying a half-dozen bottles of beer; several of them broke as he hit the floor.

“Hey! What the fuck?” he snarled, confused.

He started to rise, his hand going for a knife in his waistband.

Genevieve kicked him in the face as she passed, knocking him back to the floor.

Unable to see her, the man assumed another person in the kitchen had attacked him.

Genevieve giggled as he got to his feet as she left the kitchen, a continuous stream of swear words coming from his mouth as he sucker-punched a man chatting with a pair of young women.

Nora moved through the crowded living room, shoving a people aside and making her way toward a staircase; Jasmine and Genevieve were right behind her. All three ran upstairs as fast as they could.

She became visible just as she reached the top; Jasmine and Genevieve did as well, appearing just after Nora on the second floor landing.

“Whew! I think we pissed some people off,” Jasmine said, catching her breath.

Shouting and arguing could be heard downstairs, and there was a crash of broken furniture as a brawl broke out.

“I know I did,” Genevieve added with a giggle.

“Okay, we have to do this quick,” Nora said.

She took out her phone and quickly texted Curtis.

The young man replied almost immediately.

“The boys are keeping a low profile, hanging out with some newbies to the scene out back; they aren’t on great terms with Jonny. I am going to tell them to go wait in your cars and be ready to pick us up out front if I call them,” Nora said.

“Sounds good,” Genevieve nodded.

“Good idea,” Jasmine agreed.

“Okay, Jonny usually hides out until way late, then eventually comes out to hold court, the prick. I would be willing to bet he is up on the third floor, probably fucking or something,” Jasmine said.

Fucking Harper, she didn’t say aloud, though both Nora and Genevieve were thinking it.

“We have to check this floor too,” Genevieve said.

Nora nodded.

“Okay, you two do that, and I will go up,” she said.

Genevieve shook her head.

“No, take Jasmine. I will be fine; if I spot him or Yelena I will come get you. We don’t have time to argue! I will check this floor and follow you up if I don’t find anything,” she said sternly.

Nora looked as if she was going to argue, then changed her mind.

“Okay, fine. Be damned careful, Ve-ve. I love you,” she said.

“I will. You two be careful too. I love you, Aunt Nora,” Genevieve replied.

“Seriously, watch yourself girl,” Jasmine added, pausing to smile at Genevieve.

Genevieve smiled back and nodded, then turned and moved slowly and cautiously down the hall.

Nora quickly went up the stairs to the third floor.

Jasmine watched Genevieve for a few seconds longer, then dashed up the stairs after Nora.

When she joined Nora on the third floor landing, the witch was amazed to see the blonde hypnotist already had a woman falling into a trance by the time she caught up with her.

A pretty, young short-haired brunette wearing a red bikini top and short cutoffs was standing with her mouth hanging open and her blue eyes riveted to Nora’s fabulous green ones.

“I…wait…stop…,” the woman mumbled.

“That’s it dear…keep looking…sinking deeper…deeper…it is so easy to just listen and relax as you look into my eyes…,” Nora purred.

“Hey baby, what are you doing?” a man asked, walking up behind her.

He was handsome and muscular, with broad shoulders and short blonde hair, wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.

He also had a small automatic pistol tucked in his waistband.

Jasmine recognized him as Matt Butler, one of Jonny’s enforcers and a skilled driver.

His eyes went wide as he recognized Nora and Jasmine.

Matt reached for his pistol.

Jasmine was quicker.

Obdormiscere,” she said, tracing a pattern in the air.

Matt’s eyes went wide with fear for an instant, then slammed shut as she fell to the floor fast asleep.

At the same time, the woman Nora was hypnotizing dropped into a trance, her eyes closing and her head nodding; the beer she was holding from her grasp as her arms dropped limply to her sides.

The hypnotist continued to speak to her for a moment, guiding her quickly into a deeper trance.

“Nice job,” Nora said, turning to Jasmine and grinning after she’d finished.

“Well, it isn’t hypnotism, but he will stay asleep for a while. Her name is Stacy by the way. A race groupie,” Jasmine said with a shrug.

“Okay, Stacy dear you are deep asleep; completely in my power. You will obey all of my commands. You are now going to answer my questions completely truthfully…,” Nora said to the hypnotized woman.

While the hypnotist questioned Stacy, Jasmine took Matt’s gun and dragged him into a nearby bedroom after checking to make sure it was empty.

“Okay, Jonny is down the hall with Derek, that piece of shit. They are getting ready to go down and announce that Harper works for him now and is going to start racing for him,” Nora said irritably when the witch returned.

Stacy was on her knees, her fingers laced behind her head.

“Does she know which room?” Jasmine asked.

Nora shook her head.

“No, the twit was just up here sucking-off that asshole you put to sleep. She’s nobody,” she said with contempt.

“Fair enough. I guess we have to check each room. What about her?” Jasmine asked, nodding at Stacy.

“Oh, I already gave her a fun post-hypnotic suggestion that will kick in when she goes to work the next time,” Nora said evilly.

Jasmine laughed.

“Her coworkers going to get a look at those titties, are they?” she asked.

Nora winked.

“Her tits, ass, pussy…the whole thing,” she replied, eyeing the kneeling woman without pity.

The hypnotist knew there was no need to humiliate Stacy, but she was angry and taking out her frustration on anyone in Jonny’s orbit made her feel better.

I went easy on her; all these people are lucky Liliana isn’t here, Nora thought to herself as she began to walk down the hall.

Jasmine followed, Matt’s gun in her hand.

They checked the first room on their left. Nora opened the door slowly, peering inside to see a sexy Latina woman with an ornate tattoo of a fairy flying above a car on her shoulder roughly riding a fit and handsome black man. He was grunting as she rapidly bounced up and down, making the bed squeak and shake.

“Mmm…ah…fuck…fuck yes…fuck YES! Oh..OH! Yes! YES!” the woman shrieked.

Her hair flew wildly as she moved.

“Can you handle the man?” Nora whispered.

Jasmine nodded.

She pointed and began to chant softly.

The man went rigid as he was paralyzed by Jasmine’s spell.

The woman fucking him didn’t notice.

She continued to ride him, rapidly nearing orgasm.

Nora sauntered into the room and waited until she was shuddering in ecstasy.

When the Latina woman was in the throes of her orgasm, Nora grabbed her long hair and yanked her head roughly toward her.

“Look into my eyes!” the hypnotist said in a powerful voice.

“Hey, what the fuck—oh!” the woman gasped.

She was still trembling with pleasure as she met Nora’s incredible gaze.

They hypnotist was staring at her intensely, her eyes wide endless green pools.

“That’s it…feel the pleasure as you look deeper, deeper into my eyes…as your pleasure flows through your body my words flow into your mind…you feel so good…so relaxed…the pleasure is overwhelming…as you get lost in my eyes…hearing only my voice…as you relax deeper…dropping…sinking into pleasurable relaxation…feeling so good…you cannot move…you cannot speak…you cannot think for yourself…you are now completely relaxed…as you drop into a deep trance…,” Nora said firmly, still grasping the woman’s hair.

The sexy woman whimpered, then fell silent. Her eyes were wide and staring.

She was hypnotized.

“Wow, that was fast. I don’t think Countess Rowena could do any better,” Jasmine said with a wink.

Nora smiled.

“People are very vulnerable right when they cum, and it usually puts them deeper into hypnosis more quickly,” she explained.

“That makes sense; it is kinda hot, too,” Jasmine replied, impressed.

“Yes it is. Okay slut, get off the cock,” Nora commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” the hypnotized Latina said, moving off the man to reveal his impressive still-stiff shaft.

The hypnotized woman sat beside him on the bed, awaiting further orders.

“I may have to take a turn on that,” Nora said, eyeing the man’s member approvingly.

“Right? Oh, hello Sprite. Enjoying your little trance? I hate this bitch,” Jasmine said with smug satisfaction, nodding at the hypnotized woman.

“Oh right, she was in the race. She is a cocky little brat,” Nora replied, recognizing the woman’s tattoo.

“Yeah, I’ll admit I like seeing her under your spell. It may be petty, but it’s too bad we don’t have time for you to really humiliate her,” Jasmine said.

Nora snorted.

“Want her for a house slave? I’ll make her your mindless puppet if you like,” she said.

“I don’t think poor Sprite deserves that, darling,” a female voice with a slight Russian accent said before Jasmine could reply.

Nora and Jasmine both turned to see a beautiful, tall and athletic woman with straight, shoulder-length electric blue hair, fair skin and glittering blue eyes standing in the doorway.

She was wearing a tight black mini-dress and four inch strappy black stiletto sandals; she had on large dangling diamond earrings, and a gold and diamond bracelet adorned her left wrist. Her long fingernails were blood red, and she wore a gold ring set with a huge diamond on her left middle finger. Her toenails were black, and she wore a gold chain around her right ankle.

“Hello Yelena,” Nora said with a raised eyebrow.

Mistress Yelena to you, darling. You must be Nora the hypnotist. And hello Jasmine. You were about to let us know she was crashing our party, no doubt,” Yelena said sarcastically.

Jasmine snorted.

“Fuck you, you Russian whore. How about I—,” she began.

Sleep now, little witch,” Yelena cut her off firmly.

Jasmine looked stunned an instant before her eyes closed and she wilted to the floor.

Hypnotized.

“Well shit, Ve-ve was right; you have hypnotized her,” Nora muttered.

“Indeed; it was only prudent. She was allowed to act on her own; the post-hypnotic trigger was simply insurance. Obviously it was a good idea since she is betraying Jonny and helping you,” Yelena replied coolly.

Nora replied by slow clapping.

“Very good, would you like a medal?” she sneered.

Yelena smiled, ignoring the mocking gesture.

“I would like you to come see Jonny with me…willingly. He has been expecting you, and would like to chat; there is no need for conflict. Or if you prefer, I can make you come with me and you can kneel in front of him,” she replied calmly.

Nora laughed.

“In your dreams, bitch. How about you tell me where Harper and Emma are, then get the hell out of my face…or I will make you wish you had never met me. I am giving you this one chance to walk away,” she said with menacing calm.

Yelena frowned and shook her head.

“I already wish that it had never met you, darling. I find you cheap and tacky. Frankly, I would rather you do something stupid, like attempt to hypnotize me; I will make you kiss my ass in public and suck Jonny’s dick, just like Emma and your precious Crow already have,” Yelena taunted.

Nora’s eyes narrowed.

Her face reddened with anger as she very nearly rushed Yelena and attacked her physically.

No, damn it! Stay calm, Harper is depending on you!, Nora admonished herself silently.

“Have it your way, cunt,” she said, leaving the hypnotized Sprite and paralyzed Howard on the bed and moving toward Yelena.

In response the Russian hypnotist raised her hand to display her enormous diamond ring.

“Have a look at this, Nora…follow the diamond and relax…,” Yelena said in her accent, her voice soothing and seductive.

She began to move her hand in large, slow graceful circles, causing the diamond to glitter brilliantly; it seemed to trail a myriad of colors as it moved.

Nora instantly felt an urge to watch the gemstone move; Yelena was a skilled hypnotist, her practiced words immediately penetrating into Nora’s mind.

However, the experienced Nora focused her own hypnotic energy on Yelena and began her own induction.

“Look into my eyes, Yelena…deep into my beautiful green eyes…eyes you relax into…get lost in…with only my voice to guide you…,” she suggested firmly.

Nora opened her dazzling eyes wide, staring intently at the Russian hypnotist.

Yelena’s gaze immediately went to Nora’s, her own blue eyes going wide as she felt the hypnotic energy emanating from them.

With obvious effort, Yelena averted her gaze, looking instead at Nora’s ample breasts.

“Just keep watching the beautiful diamond, darling…see how it splits the light into so many colors…it is very soothing to simply follow the diamond…follow my words…letting your thoughts simply fade away…sinking…dropping…,” Yelena continued.

Her hand moved rhythmically, the diamond reflecting the light into Nora’s eyes.

The blonde hypnotist felt the urge to follow the huge gemstone increasing.

“You must look Yelena…it is so easy to simply relax and let go…being drawn into the endless green…relaxing more and more as you listen to my voice…feeling it compelling you to look…deeper…listening…looking…relaxing…look into my eyes, Yelena…hear my words and obey them…look, and keep looking…,” Nora went on at the same time, maintaining her hypnotic cadence.

Her gaze faltered for an instant, drawn to the diamond as Yelena continued to move it gracefully; Nora suddenly felt slightly dizzy, a sign she was indeed beginning to go into trance.

The blonde hypnotist managed to again refocus on Yelena, her stare becoming even more intense.

Suddenly Yelena found herself involuntarily looking once again into Nora’s incredible eyes.

Being drawn in, staring…and relaxing.

“You are feeling sleepy now…it is so easy to watch the diamond and…and…,” the Russian hypnotist said, her voice faltering suddenly.

Yelena frowned; she found that she could not look away from Nora’s hypnotic gaze; the hypnotist’s green eyes filled her vision, and she felt her body beginning to relax against her will, the tension in her muscles seeping away quickly.

With an effort, Yelena composed herself and continued her induction.

“Your eyelids are growing heavy now, darling…so very heavy…you are getting sleepy,” she suggested, renewed strength in her voice.

She was going for the kill.

The diamond continued to move, flashing and sparkling, reflecting the light into Nora’s eyes even if she wasn’t looking directly at it.

Yelena’s voice slithered into her mind like a seductive serpent.

Nora’s eyelids instantly began to droop, weakening the intensity of her gaze.

“Relaxing more and more…seeing only my eyes, hearing only my voice…sinking deeper and deeper…dropping into trance for me…letting go and relaxing deeper…deeper…,” she continued slowly.

The strength of her voice was weakening as she began to feel sleepy.

“Very…good…feeling your eyelids growing heavier by the second…it will feel so wonderful to allow them to close…and sleep for me…to drop deep…deep into sleep…even as you continue to hear my words…you are sleepy…so sleepy Nora…you cannot stay awake,” Yelena said insistently.

Despite the power she was projecting, her voice had become softer, and her hand’s movements slowed; the Russian hypnotist was finding it difficult to concentrate as she continued to stare involuntarily into Nora’s eyes.

The feeling of relaxation was rapidly spreading through her body, a pleasant tingling warmth that she knew preceded a hypnotic trance.

The soothing green depths beckoned her in, and Nora’s voice flowed unimpeded into her mind.

At the same time, Nora was quickly falling into a trance as well; she felt light-headed and her eyelids drooped even more; she was fighting hard to keep them open as she continued her induction.

With a supreme effort, she opened them wide and expended a large amount of her remaining hypnotic energy in a final, desperate push.

“You are now completely relaxed, Yelena! You cannot move, you cannot speak, you cannot think! Drop for me now, you know you are hypnotized now,” Nora said forcefully.

Yelena gasped as she felt Nora’s energy overwhelm her; her arm dropped to her side and she took on a dazed expression as she slipped into a trance.

Nora let out a relieved sigh, blinking rapidly as she cleared her mind; she had been seconds away from being hypnotized herself.

She regarded Yelena with a smirk.

“Nice try, “darling”. Seriously though, you almost had me. Almost. Now let’s chat, bitch,” Nora said with smug satisfaction.

“Yes, let’s chat,” a male voice said.

Nora turned to see Derrick, one of Jonny’s right-hand men, step into the room, a suppressed Beretta nine-milimeter pistol in his hand.

“Oh look if it isn’t everyone’s favorite toady,” Nora said with obvious scorn.

“Keep being a smart-assed cunt. Your time is up, hypnotist; Jonny said to grease you if Yelena failed to capture you, so…,” Derrick replied.

“You are just going to shoot me, with all these people around?” Nora asked skeptically.

Derrick shrugged.

“Nobody will see it or hear it, and nobody will care. Better than letting a hypnotist do her thing,” he replied.

He slowly pulled back the pistol’s hammer with an audible click.

Nora turned pale; fear flooded through her.

Derrick was indeed about to shoot her.

She could not hypnotize him fast enough, and she had nowhere to run or take cover.

Nora realized she was about to die.

She closed her eyes, awaiting the shot.

It never came.

Instead, she heard a strange grunt, then a loud thump as something hit the floor.

Nora opened one eye.

Derrick was gone.

Looking down, she saw his clothes piled on the floor, the huge pistol beside them, the source of the thump she’d heard.

Even as she looked confused, a small brown toad crawledout of the pile of clothing.

“You did call him a “Toady”, after all,” Genevieve said, stepping into the room.

Nora broke into a huge grin.

Then she began to laugh, trembling as relief from the realization she was not going to die flooded through her.

“Ve-ve! You saved me! Thank you!” she said, rushing over and engulfing the young witch in a powerful hug.

“No problem,” Genevieve said nonchalantly.

Nora stepped back, still shaking slightly.

“I’ll forgive your bad joke; so you did it, you transformed someone. Good job, you mother will be proud,” she said, impressed.

Genevieve smiled and nodded.

“Yes, my first one. I couldn’t let him kill you, and the magic just…worked this time,” she replied with satisfaction.

“Thank you again. How long will it last?” Nora asked.

Genevieve shrugged.

“Forever, I think…it should be permanent, but Goddess knows if I said it right,” she said.

“Well, I hope it is; Derrick is an asshole. Even if it isn’t permanent, at the very least he is out of the way for now,” Nora said, bending to retrieve Derrick’s pistol.

She handed the weapon to Genevieve, then quickly woke Jasmine from her hypnotic slumber.

“Well fuck, this is embarrassing. You were right, Genevieve,” the witch said sheepishly as she got to her feet.

“Don’t worry about it, Jazz. Aunt Nora is an excellent hypnotist; she will get Yelena’s suggestions out of your mind,” Genevieve said kindly.

Jasmine smiled at the nickname Genevieve had just given her.

“Thank you…Ve-ve,” she replied with an appreciative smile.

Genevieve blushed.

Nora took a few moments to deepen Yelena’s trance, then had she and Sprite kneel beside one another in the middle of the room.

“How long will Mister Big Cock there stay paralyzed?” Nora asked, nodding at Howard.

Jasmine chuckled.

“It should be at least another hour or so. Too bad we don’t have time for a quick ride,” she said, walking over and casually stroking the immobile man’s rock-hard shaft.

He managed to whimper.

“If we take care of Jonny quickly, we can do as we please with all of them,” Nora replied.

“Speaking of which, where is he?” Genevieve asked.

Nora turned to Yelena.

“You heard her, Yelena my pet. You will tell us where Jonny is. Now,” she commanded.

“Jonny is in the master bedroom at the end of the hall,” the hypnotized hypnotist responded immediately.

“Who is with him?” Genevieve asked.

Yelena was silent.

“You will answer any of Genevieve’s, Jasmine’s or my questions immediately and truthfully, slave-Yelena,” Nora said testily.

“Harper Crow is with him right now,” Yelena said in a dazed voice.

“Doing what?” Genevieve demanded.

“Sucking him off,” Yelena answered instantly, a hint of smugness coming through even in her trance.

Before anyone else could react, Genevieve let out a shriek of fury.

“Fucking cunt!” she said.

The young witch lashed out with a powerful kick, her bare foot slamming into Yelena’s jaw.

The Russian hypnotist sprawled onto the carpet.

Genevieve moved to continue her assault, but Nora and Jasmine grabbed her arms.

“No Ve-ve! This isn’t helping Harper! Let’s go end this!” Nora said firmly.

“She hypnotized mom into sucking Jonny’s cock! I will fucking wreck her!” Genevieve said angrily.

“I will let you do anything you want to her after we save your mom and Emma, okay? Please Ve-ve,” Nora said reasonably.

Genevieve took a deep breath and nodded.

“Okay. Let’s go,” she said, turning and walking swiftly toward the door.

Jasmine and Nora exchanged a glance and hurried after her.

* * *

“That’s right, suck me you fucking bitch!” Jonny Baron said haughtily.

A handsome man in his late twenties, he was tall and wiry with shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes to go with a neatly-trimmed goatee. He was sitting on the edge of a king-sized bed, his baggy jeans opened.

Harper Crow knelt before him naked, her head bobbing up and down rapidly as she enthusiastically sucked his cock, having been hypnotized into Jonny’s slave by Yelena.

Harper’s clothes were haphazardly tossed on the floor beside the bed; after Yelena had turned control of Harper over to Jonny he had roughly torn her halter top off, fondling her tits before commanding her to remove the rest of her clothes.

Jonny grinned wickedly, letting out a gleeful shout as she shot his load.

“Yeah, that’s it! Fuck. Swallow it all; then we will find you something sexy to wear when you go down and announce you are with me now,” he said as his cock spasmed in Harper’s mouth.

The blow job finished, Jonny rose and zipped pants.

Before he could give Harper any further orders, the door to the bedroom burst open, bludgeoned by a blast of magical energy from Genevieve’s outstretched hand.

Jonny’s eyes went wide as the young witch sauntered into the room.

“What the fuck? Damn it, can’t those fools do anything right?” he said irritably.

Jonny snatched up a small black pistol from the bed.

“Look bitch, you had better—,” he began.

Inermes!” Genevieve interrupted him, gesturing with her hand before Jonny could aim the weapon.

The pistol flew from Jonny’s hand, hitting the wall and landing on the carpet.

“You fuckin’ cunt! Harper, change this slut into a pig!” Jonny ordered.

“Yes Master,” the naked Harper said, rising.

She quickly chanted a spell, pointing at the horrified Genevieve.

“Mom, no!” she shrieked, distraught to see her mother naked and under Jonny’s control.

Non nocebit!” Jasmine said loudly as she entered the room.

Her countering magic dissipated Harper’s spell before it affected Genevieve.

Nora stepped into the room right behind Jasmine.

Sexy Race Witch, you will sleep now,” she said loudly.

Although she was already deeply under Yelena’s hypnosis, it did not prevent Harper from being affected by Nora’s trigger and suggestion.

She collapsed to the floor, deep asleep.

Jonny Baron turned pale; he looked suddenly terrified as she faced the three powerful women alone, none of his minions or allies present to protect him.

“Okay, let’s be calm, I have a lot of—,” he began, raising his hands.

Silentium!” Jasmine said loudly.

Jonny turned red, suddenly unable to speak.

“That’s better,” Jasmine said with satisfaction.

Jonny tried to run for the door.

Non potes movere!” Genevieve said, pointing at him.

Jonny froze, held fast by her spell.

He whimpered pathetically.

“What’s wrong, dear? Not such a tough guy without your crew protecting you,” Nora taunted him.

“Go ahead, Aunt Nora; hypnotized him,” Genevieve urged.

Nora was thoughtful.

“Why? I don’t want him for a slave, and he isn’t worth wasting any time on. He wanted a pig earlier, why not make him one?” she asked slyly.

Genevieve glanced at Jasmine.

The dark-skinned witch nodded.

“Go ahead. It is a fitting end for him. He is a bully and thug, all talk. I agree, let’s not waste any more time on him. He was all hype; let him go out with a whimper. You can do it,” Jasmine said encouragingly.

Genevieve took a deep breath.

“Okay. Here goes,” she said.

The witch closed her eyes for a few seconds, then opened them and began to chant and gesture.

Nunc est ut porcos…nunc est ut porcos…nunc est ut porcos…,” Genevieve said in a powerful voice.

Nora and Jasmine watched as Jonny began to tremble; his skin began to change color and he started to shrink quickly, transforming into a small grey pig.

All three women laughed as Jonny began to run about the room squealing and snorting.

“Well that was a bit anticlimactic; so much for The Baron,” Jasmine said, winking at Genevieve.

“Yes, nice job Ve-ve. Okay, we still have a lot to do…,” Nora said, smiling at the two young witches.

She first went to Harper and gently woke her, helping her to her feet and kissing her deeply.

“Thank you for saving me, my love,” Harper said, smiling after they’d kissed.

“I am just sorry we couldn’t get here sooner. It is my fault you got caught and…everything else,” Nora replied through gritted teeth.

“Forget it, Nora. I have been through worse. I wanted to help; I knew the risks, and you saved me. Did you find Emma?” Harper asked.

Nora shook her head.

“Not yet, but I’ve got Yelena in a trance in the other room; I am sure she will be happy to tell us where she is. We had to get to you first,” she replied.

Harper nodded, then turned to her daughter.

Neither of them spoke; they simply embraced fiercely.

“I turned Derrick into a toad, and Jonny into a pig,” Genevieve said proudly after she’d hugged her mother.

Harper smiled.

“That’s great, I am so proud of you honey. Thank you for saving me,” she said enthusiastically.

They hugged again.

“We couldn’t have done it without Jasmine,” Genevieve said.

Harper turned to the African-American witch.

“Thank you, Jasmine. Really, I am very grateful,” she said, offering a hug.

“I was happy to help; Jonny has been running thing for way too long; your daughter and Nora are amazing,” Jasmine replied as she embraced Harper.

“Okay, let’s find Emma and get out of here,” Nora said, picking up Harper’s clothes and handing them to her lover.

* * *

After dealing with Jonny, Nora had interrogated Yelena; she had indeed hypnotized Emma into working for Jonny. She revealed the young woman was currently in the garage, working on Jonny’s cars.

“Shit, we ran right past her. I must be going blind,” Nora had grumbled.

She led her group down to the garage, taking the hypnotized Sprite and Yelena along as well. Harper, Jasmine and Genevieve put everyone in the garage to sleep with their magic, and Nora had then woken Emma and hypnotized her so she would leave without a fuss. The hypnotist then texted Curtis and Eli, and the two young men arrived in front of the house in Jasmine and Genevieve’s cars.

Genevieve, Jasmine, Emma and Sprite went out and got into the vehicles and left immediately.

A still-naked Harper and Nora took Yelena and went to retrieve The Crow; Yelena was acting normal on Nora’s orders, and she announced that they were running an errand for Jonny.

Harper winked at some nearby partygoers who were gawking at her bare tits, then got behind the wheel of her beloved car; Nora got in beside her and Yelena sat in the back seat.

Harper grinned at her lover as she’d started the powerful engine, forcing partygoers to scramble out of the way as she drove out of the house’s backyard and onto the street, roaring away from the scene of Jonny Baron’s downfall.

Nora was very busy the next few days; her first priority had been removing Yelena’s hypnotic influence from Harper and Emma’s minds; she then focused on conditioning Yelena deeply, turning the Russian hypnotist into her obedient and eager servant; the Russian hypnotist would make an excellent minion and enforcer.

She also turned Sprite into Jasmine’s slave for a few days before setting the young Latina free, albeit with an attitude adjustment.

Nora and Harper spent as much time together as possible, getting reacquainted and reintegrating their personal lives.

Sprite would serve as a loyal and obedient Lieutenant for Jasmine Winters, who had taken over the racing scene in Jonny’s absence.

The rumor in the street racing community was that Harper Crow and her lover Nora had forced him to leave town, and that Jasmine had their full support.

A grateful Emma went back to work in her garage, funded by Nora; the demand for her services tripled after it became known she was a friend of both Harper and Nora as well as Jasmine’s new chief mechanic.

Curtis and Eli remained in Nora’s power, and they were eager and enthusiastic allies within the racing community that she could call on for aid whenever she needed it.

A week after rescuing Harper and Emma, Jasmine asked Genevieve out on a date; the two young women had quickly become a couple.

“Maybe it would be best if we…held off on the sex,” the young witch had said to Nora after she’d gone out with Jasmine the second time.

Nora had been visibly relieved.

“I agree, Ve-ve. We might have ended up regretting it, and I never want things to get awkward between us. I love you, and I am happy for you. I really am; Jasmine is great, I like her a lot. We will still get started on your hypnotism training soon,” she had replied to her “niece” with a smile.

Genevieve had been ecstatic that her mother had given her blessing for her to learn hypnotism.

“You are going to do whatever you want to do anyway; I am your mother, and I support your decisions. Which reminds me, here,” Harper said.

She had tossed her daughter the key to The Crow.

“I don’t understand…?” Genevieve said.

“I want you to have The Crow; I know you want to race, and She needs to be driven. I am retired from racing for good; I don’t have the reflexes for that stuff anymore, at least not without being hypnotized. You are Genevieve Crow, it is your legacy to carry on, just like our magic. Just be damned careful and keep it to quarter-mile stuff for a while, please,” Harper had replied seriously.

Genevieve had squealed with delight, hugging her mother tightly.

“Oh my goddess, thank you mom! I promise I will take care of her and be careful!” she said.

“You better, young lady,” Harper had said with mock sternness.

Genevieve had hugged her mother tightly before rushing off to take Jasmine for a ride.

Harper and Nora settled quickly and comfortably into their life together; the hypnotist paid both Hannah and Mindi a visit, using the women’s trigger to re-enslave them. The hapless coeds became Harper and Nora’s house-slaves, moving into a spare bedroom under the guise of renting it. They were allowed to continue their educations and see friends and family, with no conscious memories of their servitude.

“We can let them go after they graduate and get new live-in slaves,” Nora suggested to Harper as the two naked young women served them iced tea while they relaxed on the back patio late one morning.

Three weeks had passed since the confrontation with Jonny Baron; Nora had returned to managing Aphrodites’s and looking after High Mistress Liliana’s interests.

Her status on the street had increased, as had Harper’s, both women commanding respect from the racing community and those who did business in Aphrodite’s.

“Sounds good to me; rotating slaves will keep things fresh,” Harper said, sipping her drink and smiling at her girlfriend.

Both women were topless; Nora wore short denim shorts while Harper had on a long scarlet skirt.

The couple had spent the past few hours since waking up making passionate love, as they had done every day since they had gotten back together.

“Hannah, you will massage my feet; Mindi, you will massage Harper’s feet,” Nora commanded.

She smiled with satisfaction as the two women immediately obeyed.

“Are you going into the club today, honey?” Harper asked, closing her eyes as Mindi began to massage her foot.

“I will probably swing by this afternoon; I need to do a reinforcement session with Yelena. What about you, are you going in to The Candle?” Nora asked in reply, referring to Harper’s magic shop.

Harper shook her head.

“Genevieve is working today; I figured I would hang out with you at Aphrodite’s if you are going in,” she replied.

“Sounds good—,” Nora began.

She paused, glancing at her phone as it began to vibrate on the table beside her.

“Ah, change in plans. It’s Liliana, and she probably has a job for me to do,” the hypnotist said with a wink.

“You mean a job for us to do, lover,” Harper replied with a smile.

Nora smiled back as he answered the phone.

“Hello, Liliana,” she said.

Harper closed her eyes and continued to smile contentedly as Mindi continued her foot massage.

Nora and The Crow were back.