The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nora and the Crow, Part II

Nora reunites with her former lover to rescue a friend

Nora, Genevieve and Harper sat around a glass table on Harper’s back patio. They were eating chicken that Harper had cooked on the grill, along with fresh corn on the cob and mashed potatoes. Mindi and Hannah stood nearby; the sexy young women were naked, collared and deeply hypnotized, ready to obey any command from the three women sitting around the table.

“Damn, you have gotten to be an even better cook! Thank you for this,” Nora said to Harper.

“Aw, thank you. I love cooking, and grilling especially. I am glad you are here to eat with us,” Harper replied with a smile.

Beneath the table, her barefoot found Nora’s left leg and she slid it slowly up and down.

“I am glad to be here. Mindi, you will bring me another beer,” Nora commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Nora,” the hypnotized young woman replied, retrieving a bottle from a nearby cooler.

She opened the beer and handed it to the hypnotist, curtsied, then retook her place beside Hannah.

Genevieve chuckled.

“I love seeing these two submissive and obedient. It is so satisfying…and sexy,” she said.

Nora nearly choked on her beer when she felt Genevieve’s bare foot on her right leg.

The hypnotist recovered quickly, nodding.

“I was happy to do it. They are all yours tonight,” she said to Genevieve with a wink.

For just an instant, Genevieve looked disappointed.

Then she smiled.

“Thank you. I have plans for them for sure,” Genevieve said with a wicked smile.

Harper sighed.

“My daughter, the hypnodomme in training…,” she said, shaking her head.

Now Genevieve nearly choked on a bite of food.

“What, Mom? Are you saying…?” she asked.

“Nora may train you as a hypnotist, if she is willing. It is up to her. But I won’t pressure you to focus on magic,” Harper said with a smile.

“Oh, my goddess! Thank you! Aunt Nora…?” Genevieve asked, looking at Nora with a pleading look in her eyes.

Nora laughed.

“Of course, Ve-ve. I will train you on one condition,” she replied.

“Name it!” Genevieve replied eagerly.

Nora looked at Harper and smiled.

“You will promise me you won’t give up magic; it is important that the women in your family keep up the tradition,” she said sternly.

“Oh, I promise! I can do both,” Genevieve said with a nod.

“I believe you can, darling. It isn’t easy to use both disciplines well, but some can. I don’t want to stifle you or limit your potential. Besides, you were just going to ask Nora to mentor you anyway, and I didn’t want to put her in the position feel like she had to say no; I’d rather have her train you than you go find some other hypnotist who doesn’t have your best interests at heart,” Harper said.

Oh shit, you probably don’t want me then; I have been thinking about fucking her all day…when I am not thinking about fucking you, Nora thought silently.

The hypnotist appeared outwardly pleased, and she was. She loved Genevieve, and she felt she would make an excellent hypnotist, and the more power the young woman had the safer she would be from things such as what had happened to Emma.

“Oh, thank you! Thank you both!” Genevieve said, jumping up and hugging her mother, then Nora.

They finished their meal and had Mindi and Hannah sit and eat while they had an after-dinner drink and discussed their plans.

“Once we get to the after-party, we will be playing it by ear. Find Emma, or someone who knows were she is. Take Jonny down. Make sure Yelena and Jasmine don’t get the drop on us. It might get crazy,” Nora said.

“We specialize in crazy,” Harper replied with a shrug.

“This is going to be so much fun!” Genevieve said eagerly.

Nora and Harper both laughed.

“I am sure we don’t need to tell you how serious this is going to be, do we Ve-ve?” Nora asked kindly.

“No, I understand. I won’t let you down,” Genevieve replied.

“We know you won’t honey. We just don’t want you hurt,” Harper said, smiling at her daughter.

When the slaves had finished their food, Nora set them to clearing the dishes and cleaning up the patio and kitchen.

“Okay Ve-ve, I have to go perform some hypnotherapy on your mom; will you be okay with your new playmates until morning?” Nora asked after the slaves had finished their work.

“Absolutely. I will get them squared away for the race tomorrow, and make sure they get in contact with family and friends so they aren’t missed this weekend,” Genevieve said with a nod.

Nora smiled.

“Thank you. You are so grown up! We will start your training after we get this job done, I promise. Now give me a hug,” she said, opening her arms.

Genevieve hugged her fiercely.

“Good night, Ve-ve,” Nora said as they embraced.

“Good night, Nora. I am grown up…remember that,” the young woman said quietly into Nora’s ear.

Genevieve quickly kissed Nora on the lips, then stepped away.

“Hannah, Mindi follow me. You have work to do,” the young woman said.

“Yes, Mistress Genevieve,” both young women said.

They had been instructed by Nora to address Genevieve as “Mistress”.

The sexy young witch led the two slaves upstairs to her bedroom.

“Okay, are we all set?” Harper asked, emerging from the kitchen with a bottle of wined and two glasses.

“I think so,” Nora said with a nod.

Harper smiled and led Nora down the hall to her large master bedroom; it smelled wonderfully of herbs and incense, and was decorated in a charming, slightly rustic manner with crystals, talismans, candles, chimes, a cauldron and a table with a crystal ball covered by a purple velvet cloth.

Harper poured two glasses of wine and handed one to Nora.

“To fresh starts,” she said, holding out her glass.

Nora clinked hers to it and they both took a drink.

“Holy shit this is good!” Nora said.

Harper smiled.

“I trade spell-work to a winery owner to help with their grape yield, and I get a lot of expensive bottles in return,” Harper replied.

The witch took another sip, then set her glass down and casually shed her clothes.

Harper was completely uninhibited about being naked.

“You look as good as ever,” Nora commented.

Harper was slender and her entire body was extremely toned.

“Thank you. I can tell you have been keeping up with your exercise as well,” she replied, picking up her wine and taking another sip.

Nora blushed.

“Bullshit; my ass is fat. I don’t have the abs I used to,” she said.

“Nonsense, you look incredible. Feminine. Sexy. Strong,” Harper replied, setting her glass down.

She took Nora’s from her and set it down as well.

Then she kissed her.

Slowly at first, but Nora took Harper’s face in her hands and the kiss quickly became passionate, urgent.

They stood kissing deeply for several minutes, their hands roaming one another’s bodies.

Harper helped Nora out of their clothes, and they moved to the room’s huge king-sized bed.

Nora was the aggressor, pinning Harper to the bed and kissing her deeply again, before moving to suck at her fantastic tits while her hand lightly stroked the witch’s wet pussy.

Harper moaned with pleasure.

While Harper and Nora were getting reacquainted, Genevieve was enjoying having the two young coeds at her disposal.

She first had them each worship one of her feet, Mindi on the left and Hannah the right; after the foot-worship, she stood in the middle of the room and commanded Mindi to eat her pussy and Hannah to lick her asshole at the same time.

Soon Genevieve was shrieking, her eyes closed as the young women pleasured her.

She was thinking about a naked Nora as waves of ecstasy rippled through her.

“Yes, yes, YES! That’s it! You are my little sluts! Mmmm….ah, keep it up! Mindi, faster! Hannah, lick harder, really get in there! Yes, oh fuck YES!” she shrieked as she had a powerful orgasm.

As Genevieve had her first orgasm of the evening, Nora and Harper were in the throes of their third.

Familiar with each other’s likes and tendencies, the hypnotist and the witch made passionate love. A lamp lay broken on the floor, Harper’s foot having knocked it off the night stand while she was writhing with pleasure, screaming and laughing. Nora’s head had thumped against the headboard hard enough several times that a painting of a night sky with a full moon on the wall above it was now crooked.

They two lovers were now scissoring, continuing to grind their pussies hard against one another even as they orgasmed.

Finally, they slumped back breathing heavily.

“Oh my, I needed that,” Harper gasped.

“Me too; that was amazing. I may never go back to cock again! Men are so disgusting and difficult sometimes,” Nora said, laughing.

Harper joined her.

“Men can be difficult, but you won’t give up cock and I wouldn’t ask you to. Besides, if you hypnotize them, they are tolerable,” she said.

“You just turn the difficult ones into toads,” Nora retorted.

“You know I am more creative than that; the last guy that got handsy with me is a snake now,” Harper said slyly.

Nora laughed. She repositioned herself so she was lying beside Harper and kissed her.

“I am really glad you are back, Nora,” Harper said softly.

“I am glad to be back, darling. Are…we back?” Nora asked apprehensively.

Harper propped herself up on her elbow.

“As a couple? Do you want that?” she asked.

“I honestly don’t know. I mean, it wasn’t like we were ever monogamous physically. Emotionally, I haven’t been “with” anyone since you…so, yes. I would like that,” Nora replied.

Harper smiled.

“I would too. You know I’m a free spirit when it comes to sex; bring all the slaves into our bed you like, I love playing with them. We both like a good cock once in a while anyway,” she said.

Nora was smiling, but inside she was conflicted.

You definitely can’t have sex with Ve-ve if you get back with Harper…well, you can but it is a bad idea…very bad. Of course, do you ever have good ideas, Nora?, the hypnotist thought to herself.

“That we do. I missed you, Harper,” Nora said.

“I missed you too,” Harper said.

They kissed deeply again.

“When you and Genevieve have sex, please make sure she knows it is for fun and to get it out of her system. Don’t lead her on,” Harper said casually.

Nora looked stunned.

She turned beet red.

What? I am not, we aren’t going to, what…?” she stammered.

Harper laughed.

“Oh, come on Nora! She has a crush on you, and you on her. I’m not surprised, I have a crush on you too,” she said.

“Did you read my mind?” Nora asked sheepishly.

“I didn’t need to; my witch’s intuition is very strong. And I’m not blind. And you are you. I know you, and I love you, Nora. I know my daughter. I am not a prude about sex, you know that. Genevieve and I have shared partners before; it would be silly of me to not be willing to share you. Just be careful with her is all I ask,” Harper replied.

Nora took a deep breath.

“Wow, you really do like to avoid cliches and “movie drama”, don’t you?” she laughed.

Harper nodded.

“I hate that sort of crap. I don’t do drama. I am not naïve, and people are people. Genevieve is going to pursue you, and you don’t need to be wasting time and energy fending her off or feeling guilty after she seduces you. Plus this way we can avoid the cliché of her putting a love spell on you. So, have fun with her a few times and I am positive she will get over it. I have been talking to her about sex since she was fifteen, and she is very enlightened and mature about it…when she isn’t in lust with sexy blonde hypnotist,” she said, grinning.

“I don’t know what to say. Thank you, Harper. You are so wise…I… I am so sorry I screwed things up with us,” Nora said.

She sighed, grateful that her no-longer-ex-girlfriend was so insightful and enlightened.

“I didn’t handle it great, either. You are a hypnodomme. You hypnotize. I am a witch; I curse people and change them into animals when they piss me off. I was a tad hypocritical. And if I am being completely honest, it was a little sexy being in your power. I know you would have never hurt me or enslaved me long term; I should have trusted you and forgiven you. I realized I overreacted, but I was too afraid to approach you. Part of me has been hoping you’d take me by surprise one day and hypnotize me into taking you back,” Harper said.

She casually reached out and massaged Nora’s breast.

Nora looked surprised again.

“It sounds like you do want to be hypnotized,” she said.

Harper nodded.

“By you, yes. My lover is a hypnotist. Submitting to her power is another aspect of our relationship to be explored. Plus, this time it will help your friend,” she said.

“Are you ready? I would like to get couple sessions in before the race,” Nora replied.

“I am let’s go shower and then I am all yours,” Harper said to her girlfriend.

While Nora and Harper were showering, Genevieve was continuing to use Mindi and Hannah as sex-toys.

Both young women had already worshipped every inch of the young witch’s body; their hair was tousled from Genevieve pulling it, and their makeup was a mess. Their asses bore red marks from being slapped, and their tits sported welts from Genevieve twisting their nipples.

The was enjoying indulging her dominant nature. Part of her wished the slaves were aware; deep down she had to admit she’d get satisfaction from watching them beg for mercy and likely cry over their predicament.

Okay, I’m a bit of a sicko. Just chill out on the sadism, Ve-ve. Besides, once you are a hypnotist you can indulge all your dark desires. This is just a little revenge sport-fucking, she told herself.

Genevieve knew that for Nora and many other hypnotists, humiliation and degradation were an artform.

One she wanted to master.

Only on people who deserve it, of course, Genevieve told herself.

People like Mindi and Hannah.

“Okay Hannah, I believe it is your turn to worship my pussy so get to it. Eat me, my little slut. Mindi, you’ve had enough ass today, so you will pay tribute to my tits,” the naked witch commanded, lying back on her bed and spreading her legs.

She giggled, then gasped as Hannah began to lick at her pussy while Mindi climbed into bed beside her and began to vigorously worship her tits.

Genevieve was soon shrieking with pleasure and well on her way to her fifth orgasm of the evening.

Back in Harper’s bedroom, the freshly-showered witch and hypnotist sat naked on the floor, facing one another with their legs crossed. Their hair was damp, each having been combed back by the other.

“Okay are you ready, Ms. Crow?” Nora asked with a smile.

Harper nodded.

“I am, Ms. Jameson,” she said eagerly.

“Wonderful. Just relax and take a deep breath; let it out and…look into my eyes,” Nora said in a sultry voice.

She opened her green eyes wide.

Harper breathed in deeply and exhaled as she met Nora’s stare with her own pretty hazel orbs.

“Very good, Harper…just relax…relax as you look deep into my eyes…keep looking as you listen to my voice…it is very soothing…very relaxing…you trust me completely…relaxing more and more as you continue to look deeper…deeper into my eyes...letting go for me, aren’t you Harper?” Nora continued in her soothing hypnotic voice.

She didn’t blink, her piercing green eyes like inviting deep pools.

Hypnotic energy radiated from them, flowing into Harper’s eyes.

“Yes,” Harper said softly.

“Wonderful…you are so relaxed already…letting my eyes draw you in…relaxing more and more…noticing how all the tension is simply leaving your body…draining away, out of your muscles and out the tips of your toes…feeling yourself sinking into hypnosis for me…dropping deeper and deeper into trance with every word I say as you continue to look deep into my lovely eyes…you cannot look away, your mind becoming blank…all your thoughts fading away…as you sink into a peaceful, relaxed state…dropping into trance…you are completely relaxed now Harper…my words are now your thoughts…you are deep in trance and will follow all my suggestions and commands…won’t you dear?” Nora asked firmly.

“Yes…Mistress Nora,” Harper whispered.

Her eyes were wide; she had let herself sink quickly and deeply into hypnosis.

Nora smiled.

Harper had added “Mistress” on her own; it meant she was feeling submissive toward Nora, and that she was truly ready to accept her suggestions.

Ready to obey.

Nora felt a thrill, a delicious shiver of power running through her.

Calm down, bitch. She’s trusting you. Besides, she’s already fucking you and she gave her blessing for you to have sex with Ve-ve. Don’t blow it again, just because you get off on power, she admonished herself.

Very good, Harper. You have made me so happy. Making me happy makes you happy, doesn’t it?” Nora asked.

“Yes, Mistress Nora,” Harper agreed.

“Wonderful. You being a good girl and obeying my instructions and accepting my suggestions makes me very happy, which will in turn make you happy. Now, I need to deepen your trance to make sure that your mind can make the best use of my suggestions. Is that okay my love?” Nora asked.

“Yes, Mistress Nora,” the hypnotized witch replied.

Harper actually smiled slightly as she spoke.

“Thank you. Now I want you to picture yourself at the top of a beautiful marble staircase. You can see it very clearly. You are naked, but the air is pleasant and warm. The marble feels lovely and cool beneath your feet. There are ten steps. I am going to count back from ten, and with each number you will step down and sink deeper into trance, relaxing more as you drop deeper into hypnosis for me. When you reach the bottom, you will find me waiting for you and you will then be completely, totally relaxed and open to any suggestions I give you, accepting them as if they are your reality, your truth. Is that okay, Harper? Can you see the staircase, feel it beneath your feet?” Nora asked.

“Yes, Mistress Nora,” Harper agreed with more conviction.

“Excellent. Go ahead and close your eyes; relax and let them rest,” Nora suggested.

Harper obeyed, her eyes closing; she sighed and slumped a bit, though she remained sitting upright.

“You are doing so well, Harper. You have made me very happy,” Nora said, smiling.

Harper too smiled as she felt a tingle of pleasure from making Nora happy.

“Ten, go ahead and step down…relaxing more and more…nine, step down…feel yourself sinking even further into trance…eight, step down…the cool marble is so soothing beneath your feet…seven, step down…you are so relaxed…six, stepping down again…all the tension gone from your body…five, step down…relaxing deeper, deeper…,” Nora said rhythmically.

Harper slumped even more; she began to lean t her right as her muscles became limp, relaxation washing over her.

“Four, step down….almost there, you can see me waiting for you, you are eager to kneel before me…three, step down…my voice is the only thing you can hear or respond to now…two, step down…you are so relaxed, you mind is completely blank now…one, step down…you see me standing before you, smiling. You have made me very happy. Kneel before me and let yourself relax completely, let yourself sink into the deepest trance you have ever been in,” Nora finished firmly.

Harper sighed contentedly and slumped completely over on the carpet, limp as a wet rag as every bit of tension left her body as she slipped deeper into trance.

Nora smiled, admiring her girlfriend’s sexy naked body for a moment.

For an instant, she considered dominating Harper harshly as hurt feelings bubbled to the surface; the pain and resentment of their breakup causing a flash of anger that Nora wanted to sate by punishing Harper.

Then she felt the guilt, as fresh as it had been when she’d betrayed Harper’s trust.

Nora banished the dark thoughts in an instant.

Harper was trusting her again, something she’d had no right to expect.

A little petty revenge-domination was not worth the relationship she had just unexpectedly repaired.

Not by a long shot.

Damn girl, did you actually grow? Just a bit, maybe…, Nora thought to herself.

“Harper, can you hear me?” Nora asked.

“Yes…Mistress…Nora…,” Harper said slowly.

She was so deep in trance that speaking was difficult.

“Okay, first let’s get you more comfy. Please lay on your back; fold your hands on your stomach. Just relax and take nice slow, deep breaths. In and out. Now listen carefully…,” Nora began.

Nora began to give her lover carefully-worded suggestions to improve her concentration and reflexes while driving, enhancing Harper’s natural skill behind the wheel.

When she finished, she installed a trigger to send Harper into a “Driving Trance”, then woke her.

“How did I do?” Harper asked, stretching.

“Fantastic, of course. A strong mind like yours accepts and processes suggestions very well when you go into it willingly,” Nora replied.

“Plus, I have a great hypnotist,” Harper replied with a wink.

“Oh fuck, you don’t have to play me. I am already yours,” Nora replied, chuckling.

“Yes, you are. Now come to bed, I haven’t slept the night through with anyone for a long time. Since you, actually,” Harper said with a smile.

She rose and took Nora’s hand, leading the hypnotist to the bed.

They were asleep in each other’s arms five minutes later.

Genevieve too was asleep, a contented smile on her face. While Mindi and Hannah had been little more than sex toys, she had thoroughly enjoyed using them for her first foray into domination.

The two naked young women were asleep at the foot of Genevieve’s bed on large, comfortable cushions that were intended for large breed dogs to use as beds.

Genevieve had covered them with blankets after ordering them to go to sleep.

The next morning Harper, Nora and Genevieve sat around the island counter in the kitchen, sipping coffee and eating bacon and eggs prepared and served by Mindi and Hannah. The two slaves were still naked, while Nora and Harper had come to breakfast topless and wearing comfortable flannel pajama bottoms from Harper’s closet. Genevieve was already showered and dressed in tight jeans, a pink halter top and pink flip flops, her hair in a single long braid.

“Okay, we have a lot to do today before the race. Harper has to practice her trance-driving, then we have to do a final tune on the car. She also needs another hypnosis session. Ve-ve, are you good with getting these two young ladies ready for their debut as our car-sluts?” Nora asked, taking a bite of bacon.

“Absolutely; I will get them groomed and take them bikini shopping. I will also pick up the new set of tires for the actual race, I got a text they are in,” Genevieve replied.

Nora smiled and winked at her.

“Thank you, Ve-ve,” she said.

“What about the buy-in? Do we have to enter in advance?” Harper asked.

Nora nodded.

“Yes, one thing you and I have to do is swing by Aphrodite’s and then go see Jonny’s guy Derek to get you in the race,” she replied.

Harper nodded.

They finished their breakfast and had Mindi and Hannah clean up.

“I missed having slaves around. When you move back in, can I have one of my own to do this kind of stuff?” Harper asked Nora.

“You want me to move back in?” Nora asked in surprise.

“I do. If you want to, of course,” Harper replied.

“I…I’d love that! I am staying in a hotel still…thank you, Harper!” Nora said, hugging the witch.

“My pleasure darling,” Harper replied, chuckling.

“And of course, I will enslave anyone you’d like to be our maid,” Nora added.

“I have a few people in mind,” Harper said with a wicked smile.

She patted Nora’s ass, then hugged her daughter and went to the bedroom to get dressed.

“Be careful out there with these two today. They will act normal if anyone speaks to them, but they will need direction otherwise. I know you can handle it. See you this evening, Ve-ve,” Nora said to Genevieve after Harper had left the kitchen.

“No problem; you guys be careful talking to The Baron’s guy, okay?” Genevieve replied.

“We will,” Nora said.

She surprised the younger woman by leaning in and kissing her on the lips.

Genevieve recovered quickly and returned the kiss.

“Wow…I…I thought you and mom were…uh, back together,” the young witch stammered afterward.

Nora smiled.

“We are; we are a family again, Ve-ve. But your mom said she doesn’t mind sharing me with you sexually, so if you want to play, I am willing. Just so you know I am not going to become your girlfriend; I am with Harper. You have grown into a sexy, wonderful young woman; I am no saint, and to be crude I would love to have sex with you. But it cannot be romantic. So, think about it for a while, okay? I am not going anywhere. I love you, just not as a potential girlfriend or wife, okay?” she said gently.

Genevieve nodded.

“Oh, my Goddess! I…I would like that. I know I am just infatuated, a stupid crush…damn it, mom is so fucking intuitive, isn’t she? This is such a relief! Thank you…Nora,” she said happily.

“She really is good at avoiding predictable and cliched situations. Ve-ve, you can still call me “Aunt”, we are anything but prudes in this family. Plus it will make things extra naughty when we do play. Your mom thought you’d try to put a love spell on me, by the way,” Nora replied, raising an eyebrow.

Genevieve turned bright red.

She had indeed been considering doing exactly that, and had gathered the ingredients necessary for the spell from The Crystal Candle the day before.

“I…I…oh fuck it, yes I was considering it,” she admitted.

Nora laughed.

“Good, I would have been disappointed otherwise. Now go, you have a lot to do. Do you need money?” Nora asked.

“Nah, I should be okay,” Genevieve said.

Nora made a face.

“Here, take this,” she said picking up her purse from the counter.

The hypnotist took out a wad of cash and counted out three thousand dollars.

“Damn, I forgot how you rolled! Thanks Aunt Nora! Come on sluts, let’s get you dressed,” Genevieve said.

She kissed Nora on the cheek and led the two hypnotized beauties from the room.

“Be back by seven so we can have dinner!” Nora called after her.

“Okay!” Genevieve said over her shoulder.

Nora sat for a moment longer in the kitchen, pondering the events of the last few days.

She laughed and shook her head, then went to the bedroom to raid Harper’s closet for an outfit.

Harper and Nora both dressed in jeans and sexy halter tops, the witch’s red and the hypnotist’s silver. Harper wore simple flat brown leather sandals, while Nora was in a pair of very tall black platforms. They went to the garage and retrieved The Crow, driving it to a busy section of downtown and parking in a lot near the city’s busiest streets.

“Ready?” Nora asked from the passenger seat.

“I am,” Harper replied, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly.

Sexy race witch,” Nora said firmly.

Harper’s eyes went wide as she went into deep trance.

“Okay my lovely, you will now drive me across town to Washington park as fast as you can,” Nora said firmly.

Harper didn’t reply; she revved the car’s engine and roared out of the parking lot.

Nora gritted her teeth as Harper zoomed through the heavy traffic, smoothly shifting gears as she weaved in and out of lanes. She went the wrong way down one way streets, driving up on sidewalks, and drifting around corners. Harper missed collisions by inches in some cases, her expression blank as she maneuvered the vehicle at extremely unsafe speeds.

A minute into the drive, a police car with its lights flashing pulled in behind The Crow.

The officer had no chance of catching Harper. She lost him after a flurry of turns, hardly slowing as she continued on her route to the park.

A short time later, she brought the car to a skidding stop in a parking area near a large grassy public park.

Harper sat with her hands on the wheel, staring straight ahead still in her trance.

Nora let out the breath she’d been holding, then snapped her fingers loudly.

Harper awoke.

“That was fun,” she said, turning to Nora with a smile.

“You did fabulous! Scared the shit out of me, but fabulous!” the hypnotist said with a laugh.

“So did you; your suggestions worked like a charm,” Harper replied.

“I think you’re ready. Let’s go tune the car and get the new tires on; Ve-ve sent me a text, she already dropped them by the garage. Then we can do a booster hypnosis session,” Nora said.

“Yes, Mistress Nora,” Harper said playfully.

She put The Crow in gear and drove to the garage, where they did a final check on the car’s various systems. They changed the oil, put on the new tires and filled the gas tank.

Then they went into the office, where Nora hypnotized Harper and reinforced and refined her suggestions, fine-tuning the “Driving Trance”, much like a mechanic fine-tuning a car. After the hypnosis session, Harper had Nora remove her jeans and sit on the desk so she could unceremoniously eat the hypnotist’s pussy until she orgasmed.

They then switch places, Nora enthusiastically licking and sucking at Harper’s clit. After the witch had cum, they went to a small bistro for lunch, then stopped by Aphrodite’s so Nora could get twenty-thousand dollars in cash to buy into the race.

“Okay, this should be a formality. I have never met Derek, but I have seen him in Aphrodite’s and he is a first-class prick, so be careful,” Nora said as they pulled over beside a nondescript building in the industrial district.

She and Harper were in the backseat of a black BMW 7-series; Nora’s slave Trevor was driving. They had taken he and the car from Aphrodite’s.

“Of course, darling. I think we will be fine,” Harper replied, kissing Nora’s cheek.

“Trevor, you will come in with us; watch our backs,” Nora commanded as she exited the vehicle.

“Yes, Mistress,” her slave responded immediately.

He was no stranger to violence, and he carried a Glock 19 pistol under his dark blue over-shirt.

The building was a large warehouse that no doubt served as a well-appointed garage and chop-shop. There were a half-dozen garage doors, all closed along the building’s face. However, the muffled sound of electric and air-powered tools could be heard coming from inside.

The trio walked through the front door of the building into a small reception area. Seated behind a desk and scrolling on her phone was a very sexy young Mexican woman, wearing a tight dark blue blouse and a short black skirt, along with five-inch platform heels. Her long curly hair was dyed caramel brown with blonde highlights, and she wore heavy makeup and large gold hoop earrings. Her fingernails were long and painted white.

“May I help you?” she asked with obviously fake politeness, setting her phone down.

She eyed the trio skeptically.

“Hi, my name is Harper Crow. I would like to speak to Derek about joining tonight’s festivities,” Harper said with a smile.

Nora too smiled, and she opened a slender briefcase she carried to reveal the twenty-thousand in cash they had brought from Aphrodite’s.

The receptionist smiled back upon seeing the cash, but didn’t bother to make eye contact with Nora or even acknowledge her.

Nora closed the briefcase, an annoyed expression on her face.

“I see. I will tell Derek you are here and see if he has time for you. He is very busy. Please, sit Ms. Crow,” she said, motioning to several comfortable-looking chairs along the wall.

Harper nodded; she and Nora sat, while Trevor remained standing, watching for any threat to his Mistress and her girlfriend.

The receptionist rose and went through a door behind her desk.

“Bitch. Remind me to bring you back here and hypnotize her into worshipping your feet. Disrespectful cunt,” Nora huffed.

Harper laughed.

Nora was quick to take offense, and delighted in humiliating people for the slightest provocation.

Harper didn’t mind one bit; she would love having the sexy Mexican woman at her feet, preferably while she was kissing Nora.

“The operation has gotten way larger and more sophisticated since I left the scene,” Harper remarked casually as she imagined Nora ordering the receptionist to kiss her feet.

Harper began to grow aroused; Nora had always increased her sex drive; sometimes the hypnotist made her feel insatiable.

“Yes, The Baron thinks he is some kind of business mogul,” Nora said with a snort.

The receptionist returned a moment later.

“Derek will be with you in a moment, he is overseeing a project,” she said, retaking her seat.

“Thank you,” Harper said with a smile.

The witch turned to Nora

“I think I will take you up on what you suggested a few minutes ago,” she said, glancing down at her feet.

Nora smiled and nodded.

“It will be my pleasure,” she replied.

Ten minutes later, the door opened and a short, stocky man of around thirty emerged. He was five-seven at best, bald with brown eyes and a short brown goatee. Her had thick gold hoops in both ears, and he wore a dark purple silk shirt with the top two buttons undone along with black pants and black loafers. An expensive gold watch was on his left wrist, and he had a Colt 1911 pistol with ivory grips casually tucked in his waistband.

“Well, if it isn’t The Crow, back on the scene after all this time! I know we haven’t met, but it is an honor to meet you. I am Derek,” he said politely, offering his hand.

Harper rose and shook Derek’s hand. Nora remained seated.

“It is nice to meet you, Derek. I don’t want to take up too much of your time, so I will get right to it. I want to enter tonight’s race, and I hear you are the man to see about that,” Harper said politely.

“I am the guy to see, for sure. I think it’s great you want to race; The Crow is a legend. There are four racers already in, but we can still fit in a couple more cars…are you sure you want to do this? It has been a long time, and it is kind of a young man’s….person’s game,” Derek said with a smirk.

Harper chuckled.

“Very sure. I can handle myself,” she said.

On cue, Nora opened the briefcase again.

Derek smiled.

“I am sure you can, and I see you haven’t lost a step procedurally…okay, The Crow is in. Here is the location of the starting line, and the route. It is a long one, I hope you are ready,” he said.

He pulled a folded piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to Harper.

The witch took it, then struck a power pose, her hands on her hips.

“Do I not look ready?” she asked slyly.

Derek’s eyes roamed up and down her body.

“You look a lot of things; I will say ready is one of them,” he replied, clearly appreciating Harper’s fantastic physique.

The witch laughed.

Nora scowled.

“It was nice meeting you Derek. I will see you tonight,” she replied, turning slowly to give him a good view of her sexy backside in her tight jeans.

Nora closed the briefcase and handed it to Derek.

For an instant, his eyes lingered on the hypnotist’s face.

Nora thought she saw perhaps a glimmer of recognition in them, but if there was Derek didn’t comment; he accepted the briefcase and stepped back, distracted by something else.

His eyes flicked back to Harper’s ass.

Men! Who needs hypnotic eyes? All women can hypnotize them with their tits and asses if they want to, Nora thought to herself silently.

Reflexively, her own hypnotic green eyes went to Harper’s ass, then found her girlfriend’s lovely tits.

The hypnotist smiled at her own absurdity.

I suppose to be fair, a lot of us girls are susceptible to tits too, gay or not, she added.

“Yes, I look forward to seeing more of both of you lovely ladies again soon; maybe we will celebrate after the race; I am always up for a threesome,” Derek said, licking his lips.

There was a glint in his eye, like that of a predator stalking prey.

Harper blew him a kiss.

“You couldn’t handle us together,” said, sauntering out.

Nora flipped him off.

The hypnotist and the witch left Derek’s garage and got into the BMW.

“Take us to Harper’s house. I just texted you the address,” Nora instructed as they settled into the car.

Our house,” Harper corrected with a smile.

“Yes, Mistress,” Trevor responded, putting the address into the GPS on his phone.

Nora leaned over and kissed her girlfriend; the kiss quickly became an intense make-out session; both women got their tits out, and they began to fondle one another as they kissed.

Things were progressing quickly toward full-on sex; the couple was so engrossed in their passionate kissing and fondling that they didn’t hear Trevor trying to get their attention the first two times he attempted to do so.

“Mistress, I think we are being followed,” he said loudly for the third time.

Nora and Harper stopped their kissing and touching abruptly.

“What, slave?” Nora asked irritably.

Harper put a calming hand on her arm.

“We are being followed, darling. Which vehicle, Trevor?” the witch asked, putting her tits away.

“The silver Toyota SUV two cars back. It has been with us since we left Derek’s, Mistress,” Trevor replied.

Nora had instructed him to call Harper “Mistress” and obey her as well.

“Derek’s people?” Harper asked Nora.

Nora frowned as she straightened her own top.

“Probably; I’m sure Derek called Jonny to tell him you are back. Hell, he may have recognized me if he is in on Emma’s kidnapping. Maybe I screwed up going in there,” she said.

“Don’t worry about it, I am sure they just want to find out where my car is, maybe do a little spying. That isn’t so uncommon, or at least it wasn’t back when we were driving regularly. Everything is fine,” Harper said, patting her leg.

Nora smiled wryly.

Harper always remained calm and saw the bright side of things, and had a way of keeping Nora calm.

It was a wonderful quality to have in a lover and partner.

“That, or maybe sabotage it…or even hurt you. Maybe this isn’t such a good idea; I put you in danger,” Nora replied, still unsure.

Harper smiled.

“Honey, your friend needs help. I am a powerful witch, you are a powerful hypnotist, and Jonny is going down. Relax. Trevor, take us to the garage, not our home,” she instructed.

“Yes, Mistress,” Trevor said, smoothly changing lanes and heading for Emma’s garage.

The Toyota changed lanes and continued to follow them at a distance.

They arrived at the garage and put the BMW inside, along with Nora’s Porsche, Genevieve’s Nissan GT-R and The Crow.

“Trevor, keep an eye on the back door in case these idiots try to break in while we are here,” Nora commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” her slave replied

Trevor moved to the back of the building and concealed himself behind a stack of tires, in a position where he could see the back door clearly.

“What are you thinking?” Harper asked.

“The three I’s; Invisibility, Incapacitation, Interrogation,” Nora replied slyly.

Harper smiled; it was a system the pair had used when on mercenary jobs in the past.

“Sounds like the old days; okay, give me a few minutes,” she said.

The witch retrieved a duffel bag from the trunk of the BMW and took out a mortar and pestle and several packets of herbs. She carefully ground the herbs while chanting as spell, then used a match to set the concoction on fire. It released a pungent smell and burned blue, then green and finally pink before the flames went out suddenly.

Continuing to chant, Harper used her finger to smear the ash in a zigzag pattern on first Nora’s forehead, then her own.

Both women vanished.

“You forgot how nice it was to have slaves, I forgot how awesome it was having a witch for a girlfriend,” Nora chuckled.

“We do make a good team. So how do you want to do this?” Harper asked.

Nora went to the window and looked out; the Toyota was parked down the block.

“Let’s keep it simple. If you can paralyze anyone in the front seats, I will hypnotize them. You make sure anyone in the back seat don’t bother me while I am putting them in a trance,” she suggested.

“No problem,” Harper replied.

Since they could not see each other, the two invisible women found each other’s hands, and Nora led Harper out the back door and down the block so they could approach the SUV from behind.

The vehicles windows were open, and smoke drifted out the driver’s window. Inside were four people; a large tough-looking black man in the backseat wearing a leather jacket; he had very short hair and a neatly groomed beard, and beside him was a woman with short dirty blonde hair, dressed in a tank top and black leather pants; she wore a stern expression, and had the physique of an MMA fighter. In the driver’s seat was a handsome man in his twenties, with shoulder-length light brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a Seattle Seahawks jersey and baggy jeans, along with a thick gold chain around his neck and a lit cigarette in his hands. In the passenger seat was a pretty woman around twenty with long strawberry blonde hair in a ponytail, wearing a pink halter top and jeans. She had a laptop on the dash, and she was typing away on it.

“Come on, Angie. You are taking too long,” the driver said irritably.

“Fuck you, Zip. They have good encryption. I will get it if you quit bugging me,” Angie replied, continuing to type.

“Trying to hack our wireless? Good luck,” Nora said casually.

The sexy blonde hypnotist became visible beside the SUV’s driver-side door.

All four of the Toyota’s occupants jumped, startled by Nora’ sudden appearance.

Their attention was on Nora, so they didn’t notice Harper appear on the other side before she began a spell.

Movere non potes…movere non potes…movere non potes,” the witch chanted.

She traced a pattern in the air with the fingers of her right hand, her left hand clenched in a fist.

Zip and Angie froze, unable to move a muscle, paralyzed by Harper’s magic.

Nora leaned into the Toyota’s window, her green eyes wide and a smirk on her face.

“Look into my eyes, dears…look deep into my eyes and hear my voice…,” she began an induction.

Both Zip and Angie were looking at her, frozen and unable to look away.

They sat helplessly staring into the hypnotist’s eyes as her voice flowed into their minds.

The woman in the backseat immediately opened the door and got out of the SUV. She drew a large fixed-blade knife from a sheath on her belt and walked toward Harper, a murderous look in her cold eyes. She had spiderwebs tattooed on her neck, and a small teardrop near he left eye.

The witch could tell the woman intended to kill her.

Nuc tantum ut canis est…,” Harper said smoothly.

She snapped her fingers and the woman rapidly shrank and transformed into a small yapping terrier.

The witch laughed.

“Much better,” she said with satisfaction.

She looked up just in time to see the large, muscular black man coming at her, fist raised to strike.

While she wasn’t an expert in hand-to-hand, Harper was agile and quick.

She sidestepped and dodged his blow, almost casually touching the man’s arm with her fingertips on her right hand.

Infirmi estis sicut catulus,” she said firmly.

The mas grunted and swiftly turned around, throwing punch at Harper’s face.

It was slow and clumsy, and the witch caught his hand in hers easily, a look of contempt on her face.

The man looked shocked, then grunted in surprise as he tried to withdraw his hand and found he could not.

Harper held it in an iron grip, as if she was super-strong.

Or he was very weak.

Her spell had sapped all his strength, reducing it to that of a toddler.

“What the hell? Ooof!” the man gasped as Harper kicked him in the balls.

She twisted his arm painfully, then slammed her knee into his crotch for good measure.

Harper released his arm and he dropped gagging to the pavement.

While Harper was dealing with the people who had been in the back seat, Nora was finishing her induction.

…completely relaxed now…deep in trance…minds blank, empty of thoughts…ready to listen and obey…you are hypnotized and will follow my every command,” she said.

Zip and Angie were still as statues, now both magically paralyzed and deeply hypnotized.

“Are you okay honey?” Nora called as soon as she finished her induction.

“Yes, dear. I will drop the paralysis spell so they can move and speak,” Harper replied.

The witch snapped, removing her magic from Zip and Angie.

“You bitch, I’ll kill you,” the man at Harper’s feet groaned.

The witch casually kicked him in the stomach.

The terrier continued to run around the SUV, yapping wildly.

“Okay…Angie, you look like the smart one. You are completely in my power, and you must obey me. You will answer my questions truthfully. Now tell me, who sent you to follow us?” Nora asked.

“Jonny Baron,” Angie answered helpless in her trance.

“Okay, we knew that but had to be sure. What did he want you to do?” Nora asked next.

Harper kept an eye out for interested bystanders while Nora interrogated the hypnotized Angie.

Luckily, the garage was in a fairly secluded spot, and the locals kept to themselves.

The few people on the street who say the confrontation hurried inside or around corners.

“We were supposed to make sure it was really The Crow entering the race, and to sabotage her car if we can,” Angie replied.

Nora frowned.

“Jonny is such a bastard. He is still afraid of you, bitter about you beating him. You threaten his reputation. I can’t wait to teach him a lesson,” she huffed.

Harper smiled.

“We will. One thing at a time. What do we do with his thugs?” Harper asked, eying the yapping terrier with disdain.

“Well, I suppose I can hypnotize the others and we can send them back believing theysucceeded…,” Nora mused.

Harper was thoughtful.

“If he is resorting to cheating to keep me from winning, do you think I will get invited to the after-party even if I win?” she asked.

“I think so, yes. Jonny is an egomaniac, but he has to follow the code, so to speak. The other people in the community will expect you to be there, and he will look petty, like a little bitch if he doesn’t invite you,” Nora replied.

“Could we maybe offer to trade these idiots for Emma?” Harper asked.

“I doubt he’d go for it. Emma is exceptionally valuable, and if he his girlfriend is investing time and effort hypnotizing her, he won’t care about these thugs. I am sure they are probably expendable; mostly, anyway. Angie seems to be handy with computers at least. Angie, are you a hacker?” Nora asked.

“Yes ma’am,” Angie answered.

“That is Mistress to you, slave-Angie, got that?” Nora asked haughtily.

“Yes, Mistress,” Angie answered obediently.

Nora nodded approvingly.

Harper smiled, flushing a bit; she had forgotten how much she found the hypnodomme part of Nora’s personality arousing.

“A hacker is always useful to have on the crew; I think we should keep her. The others can disappear. It will send a message to Jonny not to fuck with you before a race. Again, he can’t get too butt-hurt about it, because he’d have to admit he sent them after you. Does that make sense?” Nora asked.

The witch nodded; she had never shied away from dealing harshly with threats.

While far from a hypnodomme, Harper had a wicked streak and could be quite ruthless when she felt she needed to be.

“Yes, I think that is a great idea. Why don’t you have Zip here drive to, oh, say Texas? He can take his buddy here with him,” Harper said looking at the man on the ground.

She casually kicked him in the balls yet again.

Nora laughed.

“Sounds good to me. When they don’t report in by tonight it will make Jonny nervous; he is already paranoid and ready for trouble, so it isn’t like we will tip him off. It will just look like he underestimated you. What about the bitch?” she asked, looking at the terrier.

“She’s better off that way, don’t you think?” Harper asked with a wicked smile.

“Definitely. Okay, let me put the big guy in a trance,” Nora said.

She sauntered over and crouched beside the groaning man at Harper’s feet.

“Look into my eyes, tough guy. Look deeply into my big, beautiful green eyes…,” she began.

The man’s eyes reflexively popped open.

“What…?” he asked.

He was still weak from Harper’s spell, and in pain from her repeated kicks.

“Relax…I am going to help you feel better. All the pain will be gone if you look into my eyes and listen carefully to my voice…,” Nora purred.

Her eyes bored into his; she gently caressed the man’s cheek, and he gasped at the intensity of her gaze.

While Nora was hypnotizing the man, Harper shooed the terrier into an alley.

Once she had under her hypnosis, Nora suggested to he and Zip they take a road trip to Texas together; nothing else would be important. She made certain to erase their memories of the encounter, her suggestions and commands buried in their subconscious and compelling them to obey. They would find themselves with an intense desire to go see The Alamo. She also implanted an overwhelming urge to take turns ass-fucking each other at every hotel they stopped at along the way; they would be conscious and aware of their actions, but unable to stop themselves. She then took their cellphones and dropped them down a storm drain after shutting them off.

Then she ordered Angie from the vehicle, and sent Zip and his companion on their way.

“Well, I think all we have to do now is get some dinner, then get ready for the race,” Nora said as they watched to Toyota drive away.

“Sounds good to me,” Harper replied.

She picked up the clothes and knife that belonged to the woman she’d transformed, careful not to get fingerprints on the weapon, and threw them in a nearby dumpster.

“Come along my new pet, I need to take you much deeper into trance so you can begin your new life serving us,” Nora said to Angie.

“Yes, Mistress,” Angie said.

The hypnotized woman obediently followed her new owners into the garage, her expression blank; she was carrying her laptop.

Nora spent a few minutes deepening Angie’s trance and making certain she would obey both she and Harper without question.

She would work on a more permanent attitude adjustment for Angie’s conscious mind after they’d rescued Emma.

Then she collected Trevor and had him drive she and Angie back to Harper’s house in the BMW, while Harper followed in The Crow.

When they arrived, Nora had Angie undress and kneel in the living room with her fingers laced behind her head and her back arched so they could examine her physically; she had lovely pale skin and small but nice firm breasts. Her pussy was shaved, and both of her nipples were pierced with common silver barbells.

“She is a little thin; I will have to make sure she eats enough,” Nora commented, not liking the way the young woman’s ribs were showing.

“Yes, she needs some more padding, and some exercise too,” Harper agreed, examining Angie’s body.

“Still, a computer expert will be nice to have. I think I will program her to be a loyal and enthusiastic employee; she will be wasted as a menial slave,” Nora said.

Harper nodded her agreement.

“What do you want for dinner? We can order in anything you like,” Nora suggested.

“Definitely Italian; Genevieve should be here soon with the car-girls,” Harper replied.

Nora took out her phone.

“I know a great Italian place; I’ll put in an order and Trevor can go fetch it. Do you still like alfredo before a race?” she asked.

“You know me so well,” Harper said with a smile.

Nora winked at her lover and took out her phone; she ordered their dinner and sent Trevor to pick it up. Harper excused herself and went to shower and change for the race.

Genevieve came home before he returned, Mindi and Hannah in tow.

The young slave-girls looked very different than they had when Genevieve had taken them out that morning; now they appeared even more beautiful and sexy, they’d had their hair and nails done at a high-end salon, and they were clad in skimpy thong bikinis and sky-high platform heels. Their jewelry was identical; both wore silver “C” pendants around their necks, along with a stack of gold bangle bracelets on each wrist and a gold anklet on their right ankles with small harp charms dangling from them, a nod to Harper. Both slaves also now had navel piercings set with large gems that matched the color of their bikinis.

Mindi’s bikini was red, and Hannah’s cobalt blue, with their nails also matching the color of their swimwear. Their hair was loose and stylishly layered, and their makeup professionally applied. Their pussy hair was obviously shaved, and each one bore a high-quality temporary tattoo of a crow on their left ass cheek.

“They look fantastic, great job Ve-ve!” Nora said, examining the young women closely.

“Aww, thanks. They were so compliant it was kind of cute. But they are ready,” Genevieve said proudly.

“Physically they are; I still have to program them to act like car-bimbos; they need to be flirty and pleasant to be around. Basically, shallow empty-headed twits there to be gawked at,” Nora replied with a wink.

Genevieve nodded and smiled.

“It won’t be much of a stretch from their natural personalities. Oh, who is the new girl?” she asked, looking at Angie.

“That is Angie. She is a hacker that used to work for Jonny Baron; we caught her and some friends following us. They were going to sabotage The Crow. Anyway, I decided to keep her; computer-savvy slaves are always useful,” Nora replied with satisfaction.

“Wait, he sent thugs after you? Is my mom alright? Are you?” Genevieve asked in alarm.

“Shh, we are fine, Ve-ve. Witch and hypnotist, remember? The idiots he sent got to experience trance and magic firsthand. Two of them are on their way to Texas, we are keeping Angie, and the fourth one is now a terrier,” Nora replied with a wink.

Genevieve blew a relieved sigh; she visibly relaxed and nodded.

Then she looked down at the kneeling redhead and smiled.

“Okay, good. I know you two can more than handle yourselves. This one…Angie, is it? She is sexy, but she is too skinny. Decent tits and good skin though. Gets her nails done, so that is a plus,” she said, examining Angie more closely.

Nora laughed.

Ve-ve was a natural at appraising slaves as if they were livestock.

She is going to make a wonderful hypnotist, Nora thought as she admired Genevieve’s lovely ass as she bent to look at Angie.

“I agree completely; we will get some weight on her for sure. I ordered her extra bread for dinner. Now go wash up and get changed; we are having Italian and it is on the way. We have to head out to the race after we eat,” she said.

“Sounds good. Wait until you see my outfit,” Genevieve replied cheerfully.

She put her hands on her hips and gave a sexy pout.

Damn, I might die of exhaustion now that Harper is back in my life and I have permission fuck Ve-ve as well, Nora thought with a chuckle

“I am sure you will look beautiful as always, Ve-ve,” Nora said, causing the younger woman to blush.

She kissed Genevieve on the cheek and then went to Harper’s bedroom.

Our bedroom, Nora reminded herself.

She went inside to find a naked Harper sitting cross-legged on the floor, her eyes closed. There were several sticks of incense burning, and the witch was humming softly.

Nora waited patiently for her lover to finish her ritual; she knew it was a meditation Harper always performed before a race.

“Hello my love, did I hear Genevieve is back?” Harper asked, opening her eyes.

Nora nodded.

“Yup; she has our car-sluts are ready to go; they look fantastic. Ve-ve is getting changed before we have dinner,” she replied.

Nora offered Harper a hand and helped the witch to her feet.

“Thank you, Nora. I am actually excited to do this. I never expected to race again, especially at my age. Most of the drivers are in their twenties for a reason,” Harper said, stretching.

“Hence the hypnotism. I am sure you don’t need it, but why not make sure you win?” Nora replied.

“I appreciate that, but I do need it, dear. I know it and so do you, or you wouldn’t have suggested it. It’s okay, really. I am too rusty and I don’t have the reflexes I did in my twenties. I am glad you can create such a useful trance, and I am grateful for the opportunity, so thank you Nora. One more big race,” Harper said.

The women shared a smile, then a deep kiss.

Nora first fondled, then sucked at Harper’s lovely tits.

The hypnotist sank to her knees, kissing her way down the witch’s lovely skin, and then began to lightly tease Harper’s pussy with her tongue.

“Mmm…Nora…oh, yes….,” Harper said softly.

The witch closed her eyes, then gasped as Nora thrust her tongue deep into her pussy and licked vigorously before sucking hard at her clit.

Harper moaned loudly, then shuddered as she orgasmed.

Nora continued to lick and suck at Harper’s pussy, using her fingers as well, until the witch had cum a second time.

“Oh my…,” Harper gasped.

Smiling, Nora rose.

“I just want to make sure you are nice and relaxed; you will be a bit more aware in your trance tonight than you were earlier today. I had you too deep, I think,” she said.

“Oh my, that certainly helps. Thank you dear. I will return the favor after we rescue Emma,” Harper said as she composed herself.

“I am looking forward to it. Now let’s get dressed, dinner will be here soon,” Nora replied.

She began to remove her clothes; she intended to wear a different outfit for the evening’s festivities.

“Yes, Mistress Nora,” Harper said playfully.

She kissed Nora on the lips and turned toward her closet.

Nora grinned and slapped Harper’s firm sexy ass. The witch jumped, then giggled as she went to pick out her outfit for the race.

“Don’t you forget it!” Nora said, admiring Harper’s body as she continued to undress herself.

She was looking forward to the coming evening.

To be continued