The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nora and The Crow, Part I

Nora reaches out to an old friend and former lover for help

The dark green 1971 Porsche 911 Carrera screeched to a halt in front of a small shop in the bohemian neighborhood of Sunnyside in southeast Portland.

Nora stepped out of the vehicle, moving her sunglasses to the top of her head; it was late afternoon on a Saturday afternoon.

“Stay in the car until I return. Make sure nobody touches it. If you see anything suspicious or anything happens you believe I need to know, call me immediately,” she said firmly to the man in the passenger seat.

“Yes Mistress,” he replied obediently.

Nora smiled; the young handsome man’s name was Trevor. She had hypnotized and enslaved him a few weeks earlier after she had caught him trying to run a con on her as well as some of her employees at Aphrodite’s, the club she managed for High Mistress Liliana.

An accomplished con-artist herself, Nora had seen through him immediately.

Trevor was twenty-five, with shoulder-length sandy-blonde hair and green eyes. He was five-eleven and athletically built; he was currently wearing a green and white striped button up long-sleeve shirt and dark grey slacks.

He was intelligent and had considered himself clever…until he found himself looking into Nora’s breathtaking green eyes.

Eyes that had also taken away his free will.

Nora had intended to send Trevor away with some embarrassing post-hypnotic suggestions, but after interrogating him and examining his physique she decided to keep him.

Trevor was a skilled criminal, knowledgable in a variety of activities that would be useful to Nora. He had many connections and contacts, and he was no stranger to violence and danger.

Nora also found him extremely attractive, and had immediately put him into her fuck-toy rotation.

Like Trevor, Nora’s Porsche was a recent acquisition; she needed a car after agreeing to stay in town and work with Liliana. Nora had always wanted a ’71 Carrera, and when she found this one for sale locally she had paid the seller a visit and “convinced” him to give her a sizable discount on his asking price.

The sexy blonde hypnotist turned toward the shop she had parked in front of and hesitated.

The shop was called The Crystal Candle; on the large front window there was a beautifully painted crow, wings spread and silhouetted against a full moon with a lit, transparent candle beneath it.

The owner of the shop was an old friend that whom Nora intended to ask for a large favor.

She was quite nervous, however; she wasn’t sure they would want to see her at all, much less help her.

On a whim, Nora went back to her car, opening the passenger door.

“Lean back in your seat all the way. Get out your cock,” she commanded Trevor.

“Yes Mistress,” the young man said, immediately obeying.

Stiff now,” the hypnotist said firmly.

She snapped her fingers and Trevor’s semi-flaccid cock began to stiffen quickly, responding to a post-hypnotic suggestion that instantly aroused him.

Nora unceremoniously hiked up her skirt and mounted Trevor, shrieking with pleasure as she rode him roughly.

It didn’t take her long to cum, and she quickly got off the young man and straightened her skirt.

“Put that thing away,” Nora commanded Trevor.

Without giving him a second thought she walked back up to the door of The Crystal Candle.

Nora felt more relaxed, but she was still trepidatious about seeing the owner of the shop.

You don’t have much of a choice, woman. What happened was your own fault. Quit being a wuss and get moving, she admonished herself.

Nora put her hand on the door handle and took a deep breath before opening the door.

The Crystal Candle was a magic shop; it catered to both the common sage-burning, candle-lighting, crystal-loving crowd as well as real witches who wielded actual spells, hexes and curses.

Nora walked into the well-lit shop, pausing to breathe in deeply and enjoy all the different smells in the air; scented candles, herbs and various other unguents, potions and salves all mingled together.

Shelves lined the walls, filled with books, crystals, jewelry, clothing and many, many other items. There were islands that contained statuettes of naked goddesses, bulk herbs, crystal balls and tarot card decks.

Nora smiled; there was a pair of young girls, perhaps eighteen or nineteen years old, browsing the shop’s inventory. They both wore long colorful skirts and similar cute sleeveless tops; one had short dark hair, the other long red locks. They were giggling to one another, enthusiastic about the things they were buying; they appeared to be regular customers.

Nora casually browsed while the two young women went to the counter in the back left corner of the shop and paid for their items. She waited until they had exited before heading back to toward the counter herself.

“Hello Ve-ve. How are you?” she said to the young woman behind the register.

She was tall, slender and very pretty, with long light brown hair; her hazel eyes widened when she recognized the blonde hypnotist.

“Aunt Nora! Hi!” she exclaimed, coming around the counter with her arms wide.

Nora smiled and embraced the young woman.

“Holy shit Genevieve, you had grown up! You look beautiful!” the hypnotist exclaimed, stepping back and looking her up and down.

Genevieve was twenty years old; five-foot-six, her hair was loose with a half-dozen small braids mixed into it. She wore a red long-sleeve shirt, tight against her lovely breasts and cropped short to show off her rock-hard abs and glittering orange crystal navel-piercing. Her earlobes were each pierced three times, adorned with silver hoops descending in size from small to large. around both of her wrists were several bracelets of silver, braided cord and copper, decorated with various semi-precious stones of different sizes and shapes. On her fingers were several silver rings, including a pentagram, a Celtic eternity knot, and a delicate spiral. Her fingernails were black with sparkling chips of crystal glued to them, and she wore a floor-length skirt with vibrant yellow and orange swirled together in a random and beautiful pattern. She was barefooted, her toenails painted burnt orange with silver pentagrams carefully stenciled on her big toes. A silver toe ring set with a yellow moonstone was on her right middle toe, and on her left ankle was a silver anklet with several small charms dangling from it.

“Thank you Aunt Nora. You look fantastic yourself!” Genevieve replied, blushing.

Nora wore heavy purple eyeshadow and dark red lipstick; she was dressed in a tight, low-cut green blouse that showed off her magnificent cleavage along with a short black skirt. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was stylishly layered and streaked with pink and purple. She wore simple, large gold hoop earrings and a lovely emerald solitaire pendant hung on a gold chain, resting between her breasts. She had a platinum and emerald ring on her right ring finger, and her long fingernails were a glittering green. Nora wore very tall black wedge sandals, and her toenails were painted a deep purple. She had two toe rings on each foot; plain silver bands on each middle toe, along with a silver-and-amethyst one on her right second toe and a gold-and-emerald one on her left second toe.

“I look like an old hooker; but thank you. Tell me how you’ve been, Ve-ve,” Nora said, using her nickname for Genevieve.

The hypnotist was genuinely interested in the young woman’s well-being.

“I’ve been good! I just finished my second year of psychology, so I will be a junior next semester,” Genevieve replied.

“Fantastic! You are studying psych, huh? Last time I spoke to your mom you were looking at majoring in…botany?” Nora asked.

“Yes, that was what I was going to study, but psychology is more interesting to me. Mom wasn’t happy about the switch,” Genevieve said.

“I am sure she just wants you to be happy. How is your witchcraft coming along?” Nora asked.

Genevieve shifted uncomfortably, suddenly slightly less cheerful.

“It is…coming along. I cursed my boyfriend with a limp-dick last week after he cheated on me. Well, ex-boyfriend now. So there is that,” she replied with a slight smirk.

“Good for you! We gotta keep those men in line. He is lucky he isn’t a frog,” Nora said approvingly.

The young woman blushed.

“I…haven’t been able to transform anyone yet…my magic isn’t progressing as fast as mom would like,” Genevieve said slowly.

Nora could tell she wasn’t explaining the entire situation, but she decided not to press and respect Ve-ve’s privacy.

“Well you just take your time, sweetie. There is no rush; you don’t have to be as good with magic as your mom instantly,” the hypnotist replied, putting a comforting hand on Genevieve’s arm.

The younger woman blushed again, smiling almost shyly.

Nora was a bit surprised; it almost seemed as though Ve-ve was…attracted to her.

Okay we can just forget we ever had that particular thought, Nora admonished herself.

She casually withdrew her arm and smiled back.

“I doubt I will ever be as good as mom. Speaking of which, does she know you are here?” Genevieve asked.

Now it was Nora’s turn to look uncomfortable.

“Actually no…is she in today?” she asked almost sheepishly.

“Yup, in the back. You know the password, it hasn’t changed,” Genevieve said with a grin, nodding to the opposite corner in the back of the shop.

Nora nodded.

“Thank you Ve-ve. Maybe we can have lunch sometime; I am living in town again,” she said.

Why the fuck did you just say that?, she asked herself silently.

“Really? Oh my goddess I would love that! I am so glad you are back Aunt Nora!” Genevieve replied happily.

She moved to hug the hypnotist again, who returned the embrace tentatively at first before squeezing the younger woman tightly to her.

“Me too,” she replied.

“What is your number? I will text you about lunch!” Genevieve asked, pulling out her phone.

Nora hesitated for the briefest moment, then gave her number to the eager young woman.

“It was wonderful to see you Ve-ve. We will talk soon,” the hypnotist said.

“Definitely!” the young witch replied.

Nora turned away, her face reddening.

You fucking stupid bitch, you cannot flirt with Ve-ve! How low can you sink? she admonished herself angrily.

Still, she is fucking sexy, another voice in her head chimed in.

Nora scowled as she walked over to the corner and pushed aside a red silk tapestry covered in pagan symbols.

A plain brick wall greeted her.

Nora quickly glanced around to make sure no one had entered The Crystal Candle.

The shop was currently empty.

Sum amicus fuit a cornice,” she said quietly in Latin.

The bricks began to shimmer, becoming translucent.

Nora stepped through, and they solidified behind her.

On the other side was a smaller shop, a bit dimmer and with Earthier smells, like soil and flowers.

The shelves and glass cases were smaller and less cluttered, containing all manner of ingredients and components for the practice of real magic. There were ornate locked wooden cabinets along one wall, and sitting on a table in neat rows there were vials and jars containing strange liquids, powders and less savory-looking objects that Nora didn’t care to dwell on.

“Hello, may I help you—Nora?” came a smooth, velvety voice said.

A woman seemed to materialize out of the shadows.

She was an older version of Genevieve.

No less beautiful and sexy, she was the same height and had chin-length brown hair, a bit darker than Genevieve’s but the same beautiful hazel eyes, high sculpted cheekbones and dazzling smile. Her lightly-tanned skin was smooth and blemish-free. She was very fit, her body toned and strong like that of a dancer. Her breasts were a bit smaller than Genevieve’s, but still firm and well shaped.

The woman wore a barely-there yellow halter top, the fabric of which criss-crossed her belly and breasts, covering her nipples and little else. It also revealed taut abs and magnificent shoulders, along with a glittering amethyst navel-piercing. Her dangling silver earrings were in the shape of crescent moons, and she wore stacks of bracelets made of various materials on both wrists. Her mid-length fingernails were painted burnt orange, and she wore copper rings on both thumbs. She had on colorful, sexy blue and yellow harem pants, and simple flat brown sandals. Her toenails were the same color as her fingernails, and she wore a silver pentagram toe ring on her left middle toe, along with rose-gold one set with an aquamarine on her right second toe.

“Hello Harper,” Nora said tentatively.

Harper Crow regarded the hypnotist silently.

Forty-two, she was Genevieve’s mother and a powerful witch.

She was also Nora’s ex-girlfriend.

“Hi Nora! Oh my goddess, it is good to see you!” Harper said, breaking into a huge smile.

Nora let out the breath she’d been holding, unsure of how Harper would react to her arrival.

“You too—oof!” Nora gasped as Harper rushed forward and engulfed her in a hug.

The hypnotist chuckled as she returned the embrace.

“Thank you Harper; I was afraid you might not be glad to see me,” Nora said slowly.

Harper waved her hand dismissively at the idea.

“Nonsense! I am not holding any grudges. Bad Karma. You should know that. Come in, let’s sit and talk,” she said cheerfully.

The witch led the hypnotist to the back of the shop and through a door into a small, comfortable living room. There were four plush comfortable high-backed chairs with matching ottomans, covered in soft purple velvet. There was a gas fireplace, an ornate wooden coffee table and a small bar against one wall. A shelf was lined with old rare books on both magic and hypnotism, and there was a small desk covered in stacks of old parchment, vials of ink and opened books.

Nora sat across from Harper in one of the chairs, kicking off her sandals and putting her feet on the ottoman in front of her.

“Scotch?” Harper asked.

“Yes please,” Nora replied with a nod.

Harper gestured at the bar, and a bottle of expensive fifteen-year-old scotch opened itself, then slowly poured two fingers into each of a pair of crystal glasses. The bottle then capped itself, and the two glasses floated over to she and Nora’s hands.

“I love when you do that,” Nora chuckled.

She sipped the excellent scotch, savoring the taste.

Harper smiled.

“A parlor trick,” she said dismissively.

“A parlor trick that would make a lot of normals’ heads explode if they saw you do it,” Nora replied.

“Fair enough. It really is nice to see you, Nora. You look fabulous,” Harper said, sipping her drink.

Nora blushed slightly.

“Thank you. Not as good as you, but I try,” she replied.

Harper chuckled.

“I would like to think you just came to visit because you missed us; I am sure Genevieve was happy to see you. Anyway, I hear you are running Aphrodite’s for High Mistress Liliana?” she asked casually.

The hypnotist chuckled

“I am. I thought it was time to settle down. And yes, Ve-ve seemed very excited to see me, and i was extremely glad to see her. She had grown up enormously since I saw her a few years ago,” Nora replied evenly.

Harper nodded.

“She misses you. So do I,” she said quietly.

“I know; I missed you guys too. But I fucked things up,” Nora replied ruefully.

“We all make mistakes. I was angry, but I forgave you. You could have come around sooner,” Harper scolded with a smile.

“I know, but I was…embarrassed. On top of that, I kinda made things worse the way I started living,” Nora replied with a sigh.

“Oh, the gypsy-con-artist-hypnotist thing caught up with you, did it?” Harper asked with a sly grin.

Nora laughed; she was quickly feeling more relaxed with her former lover.

“You know it did; Long story short, I tried to rip off Aphrodite’s…I didn’t know High Mistress Liliana owned it and she tracked me down. Lucky for me she was in the market for a ’tist to run the place, so she gave me a chance instead of making me disappear,” Nora she said.

“You are lucky, honey. I don’t think there is a more ruthless hypnotist out there than Liliana. She has made mind-fucking an art form. She’s also very smart, and she recognized how skilled you are,” Harper replied, taking another sip of her drink.

Nora nodded.

“I realized that I should take the opportunity and be more of a part of the True Hypnotism world. So here I am,” she said, grinning and taking a drink from her glass.

“Did Genevieve say anything to you about hypnosis?” Harper asked casually.

Nora looked confused.

“No…?”

Harper sighed.

“I am surprised. She has been saying she wants to become a hypnotist like her Aunt Nora for the past three months,” she said.

Nora looked taken aback.

“But she…you are witches,” she said carefully.

She knew the women of the Crow family had been witches for generations, and Harper took immense pride in their magical tradition.

“We are; but her contention is witches can be hypnotists; I know it is pretty rare, but it does happen,” Harper replied.

“Do you think she has the gift?” Nora asked.

Harper frowned.

“Actually yes, I do. Genevieve is very special. Her magic is not as potent as it should be, and I think that is partially because of this sudden desire to learn true hypnotism. She is neglecting her studies and training, spending time reading hypnotism books,” she said.

Nora chuckled; Harper’s tome collection included several rare and valuable volumes on True Hypnotism; several of them were visible on the shelves in the room they were currently sitting in.

Come on Harper, are you really surprised she might want to different path to power? Or even both? Ve-ve has been around hypnotists since she was little…one in particular…oh shit, the hypnotist thought to herself.

She kept her expression neutral, but she suddenly felt uneasy about the direction of the conversation.

“I am sure that is possible. I am no expert on hypnotist-witches. I know Cassandra Hayek is out there and she is seriously powerful. Harper, you are her mother, I am sure she will listen to you in the end,” Nora said.

Harper snorted.

“I think you might be the one she wants to listen to,” she said, finishing her scotch.

Nora let herself look surprised.

“Me? Why?” she asked.

“Oh I don’t know, probably because you were—are—part of her family, she likes you a lot, and you are a powerful hypnotist. Now that you are back I bet she is going to ask her Aunt Nora to train her,” Harper said with a raised eyebrow.

“Harper, I didn’t come back here to get between you and Ve-ve,” Nora replied seriously.

“I am sure you didn’t. You came back because you need my help with something…and you wanted to see us,” Harper said with a sly smile.

Nora sighed.

“You know me so well. I must seem like the most self-centered bitch,” she said with a rueful shake of her head.

Harper shook her head.

“No, you seem like a friend who needs help. Nora, it’s okay. What do you need?” Harper asked kindly.

Nora took a deep breath.

“The Crow,” she said.

Harper looked at her with a blank expression, which then gave way to surprise.

My car? she asked in disbelief.

Nora nodded.

“Yes. Do you still have it?” she asked.

Harper chuckled.

“Yes of course…I haven’t driven it, except to the store or on a short day trip, for the past year or two,” she said.

Nora looked relieved.

“I am just glad you didn’t sell it,” she said.

“I would never sell her. Do you want to borrow it?” Harper asked.

Nora nodded.

“Yes…the car and the driver,” she said with a sly grin of her own.

Again Harper looked at her blankly.

“Wait, you want me to drive it? In a race?” she asked as she realized what Nora was asking for.

Again the hypnotist nodded.

Harper laughed.

“I don’t think so; I haven’t raced competitively for years…since the Night of Fire. You are welcome to take it if you have a race. You are a good driver,” she said, wiping her eyes.

“Thank you, but you were always the far better racer. I need someone to do really well, to get noticed. That is not me,” Nora replied seriously.

“Okay blondie, what is this all about?” Harper asked, narrowing her eyes.

Nora sighed.

“So…one of the girls who works for me, Emma, was taken. I need your help to get her back,” she said.

Harper looked confused.

“I mean, of course I will help you save a friend…but if some asshole kidnapped someone important to you, I would expect the Nora I know to hypnotize her way to the person responsible and make them shove a hot poker up their own ass… or something like that,” she said.

“And I will; unfortunately, the person is Jonny Baron,” Nora replied sheepishly.

Harper’s expression soured.

“Okay, that explains a lot,” she said.

Nora nodded.

Jonny Baron was the most influential and powerful person in the local street racing community.

Both Nora and Harper had been active street racers in their younger days, and Jonny Baron had been a young up-and-coming driver around the time when the hypnotist and the witch had retired from racing.

The two women were both skilled drivers, and knew engines as well as anyone.

Harper was the more talented of the two and had won many races, becoming known as “The Crow”.

Over time, Jonny had gained a reputation for being one of the best drivers around; as he became more successful, his entourage and influence grew. He branched out into various criminal enterprises including drugs, prostitution and smuggling. Eventually he became known simply as “The Baron”, and everyone in the racing community respected, feared and deferred to him.

The racing events The Baron hosted were legendary, as were the exclusive after-parties.

His reputation was impressive; he had lost only a handful of races.

One of them had been to The Crow.

It had been Harper’s final race, and it had become legendary in the local community known as the “Night of Fire”. There had been seven participants, five of which had ended the race in fiery crashes. Two of them had died, and two others ended up in the intensive-care unit. The course had been a long and dangerous one through the outskirts of the city, and Harper had nearly wrecked her car several times before winning the race.

After her victory she had made the decision to retire, not wanting to die and leave Genevieve without her mother.

The Baron had come in second, and he had never forgotten it.

He had spent considerable effort trying to convince Harper to race him again.

She always refused. Eventually, he gave up after years of trying to goad her into race, focusing on his exploding local fame and popularity.

Harper had let street-racing fade into her past, settling for occasionally racing guys in stock cars at traffic lights who thought their unmodified three-hundred horsepower factory engines could keep up with her custom ride.

Now Nora was trying to bring it back into her life.

“Tell me what happened,” Harper said calmly.

Nora sighed.

“So I have been upgrading the staff at Aphrodite’s; hiring more street-savvy people, folks with talents that are useful behind the scenes. You know, so some wandering-gypsy-hypnotist con-artist doesn’t come in and rob the place,” she said.

Harper chuckled.

The witch gestured and chanted, animating the scotch bottle and refilling their drinks.

“Yes, you wouldn’t want that,” she said.

Nora smiled sheepishly.

“Anyway, Emma is a very intelligent, self-aware young woman. She is going to school for engineering, and working at the club to help pay her bills. She’s also very sexy, and part of the local racing community,” she continued.

The hypnotist paused to sip her scotch.

“Let me guess, she poses in a bikini around the cars at races,” Harper said.

Nora nodded.

“She actually does sometimes; if you’ve got it, flaunt it. She is also a fair driver and a hell of a mechanic; a lot of racers are after her to work on their cars. I lent her some cash and helped her set up a garage so she can stay independent. Some of the bigger racers have been trying to recruit her full-time to their crews,” she said.

Harper was thoughtful.

“I see…sexy, smart, talented mechanic. I am sure Jonny Baron wants her on his crew?” she asked.

“Of course he does. The asshole doesn’t know what “no” means these days. He has been coming into the club, throwing money around trying to get Emma to join his crew. She always refused. The offers started becoming threats; one night, one Jonny’s guys put a hand on Emma; Jonny wasn’t there. I hypnotized the guy and Emma and I beat the shit out of him in the parking lot,” Nora replied.

Harper smiled approvingly.

“That must have felt good. I assume Jonny retaliated?” she asked.

Nora nodded again.

“Of course. My fault, I should have realized he would not have let that go. He showed up at Emma’s garage with some of his thugs. They tried to strong-arm her into paying “restitution” for beating up Jonny’s guy. She refused. Jonny apparently grabbed Emma, and she hit him in the head with a wrench. He smacked her around after that, sent her to the emergency room. They admitted her to the hospital, and when they released her a day later she vanished before she got home. Jonny grabbed her, I am sure. That was two days ago,” she said.

Harper was thoughtful.

“That makes sense. He is getting awfully bold. What a scumbag. He really needs to be taken down a few notches, doesn’t he?” she asked.

“He does. But he is really powerful; lots of loyal people around him. Lots of guns and thugs. Also, he is in a relationship with Yelena Sharapova,” she said with a sigh.

“The Russian hypnotist?” Harper asked.

“Yes; Yelena isn’t the most powerful hypnotist around, but she can certainly handle most normals. She probably loves the prestige and pageantry of the racing scene and is enjoying being The Baron’s girlfriend. I am worried he is having her hypnotize Emma,” Nora replied.

“That makes sense; it would explain the growth of his organization. A hypnotist would be a really useful asset for him, she’s probably been helping him recruit; okay, something tells me that isn’t all you know,” Nora said with a raised eyebrow.

Nora sighed again.

“You are alway so perceptive, aren’t you? Jonny also has Jasmine Winters racing for him,” she said.

“Oh? I didn’t know she was back in town. She is a formidable lady, but a pretty decent person. I would hate to come into conflict with her,” Harper said with frown.

She knew Jasmine as a talented witch; around thirty years old, she was a very smart and quite beautiful woman of African-American heritage who specialized as a seer, fortune-teller and expert in scrying and protective magic. She was also a very good driver.

“Jonny is funding her car, so she has at least some loyalty to him,” Nora said.

“So he has a hypnotist and a witch in his crew…next you will tell me he is a hypnotist or a warlock himself,” Harper replied.

Nora laughed.

“Jonny is a lot of things, but he is no hypnotist. It is possible that Yelena has him hypnotized, I suppose, but I think he’s savvy enough to avoid becoming her puppet. He is a lynchpin-personality, a charismatic leader…but he isn’t a hypnotist or a warlock. Look, I need you to drive, Harper. There is a race this weekend, and if you show up and win, Jonny will invite you to the after party. Then I…we…can take him down,” the sexy blonde hypnotist said.

Harper sighed.

“Nora, I want to help. I really do. But I can’t be ready to race this weekend; I haven’t driven competitively in years. I don’t have the reflexes right now,” she said sheepishly.

Nora was quiet for a moment.

“You will if I hypnotize you,” she said.

Harper frowned.

The air in the room suddenly became thick with tension.

“I am surprised you would even suggest that,” she said coolly.

Nora looked embarrassed.

“I…I know. I am sorry. I know I have no right to ask you to trust me again. I wouldn’t have even thought of asking if it wasn’t to save Emma. I am desperate,” she said quietly.

Harper’s face was rigid, as if carved from stone.

“I…I can’t help you, Nora. You may borrow The Crow if you like, but I will not drive it for you. And I certainly will not be hypnotized by you again. Even if it is willingly this time,” she said slowly.

Nora swallowed hard, then nodded.

“I understand. I am sorry I brought it up, Harper. I should go. Thank you for talking to me. It was good to see you,” she said, her face red.

Nora rose swiftly and headed for the door.

Harper opened her mouth as if to stop her former lover.

She closed it again and let her leave.

Nora hurried back out into the Crystal Candle’s main shop area, walking quickly toward the front door.

“Aunt Nora!” Genevieve called after her, hurrying after her.

Nora stopped and turned.

“I’m sorry Ve-ve. I have to go. It was really good to see you,” the hypnotist said.

There were tears in her eyes.

Genevieve frowned.

“You can’t just rush off. I will help you save your friend,” she said.

“Wait, you were listening to our conversation?” Nora asked, hands on her hips.

Genevieve looked sheepish.

“Clairaudience is an easy spell,” she said quietly.

Nora chuckled and hugged the young woman.

“Oh Ve-ve, you are so wonderful. I know you are aware of why your mom and I broke up. I betrayed her horribly. I shouldn’t have asked that of her after not seeing her for all this time. I am the awful person I appear to be,” she said.

“You are a hypnodomme, and you are part of my family. You are trying to do the right thing and save Emma. I understand and accept you the way you are, Aunt Nora. I want to help you. I can drive for you. You may hypnotize me. I trust you,” Genevieve replied.

Nora smiled.

“Ve-ve, I really appreciate that. I do. But there is no way that I am going to put you in a race to clean up my mess. Harper would never forgive me, and I wouldn’t forgive myself if something happened to you,” she said.

“You wouldn’t be putting me in the race, I am volunteering. I want to help you save your friend. Please let me help. I am a great driver. If you hypnotize me to focus, I can win any race,” Genevieve replied, pleading in her voice.

Nora shook her head.

“No. I will not put you in danger, I will not let you put yourself in danger to help me,” she said firmly.

“Nora, I—,” Genevieve began.

“No. Ve-ve, no. I love you. I really appreciate you wanting to help me. I do. But no,” Nora cut her off.

Genevieve stomped her bare foot in a similar fashion to an angry child.

“Damn it Aunt Nora, you need help—,’ she began.

“No she doesn’t. She has me,” Harper said, walking through the hidden doorway.

Nora looked at her former girlfriend in surprise.

“Harper you—you are going to race?” she asked.

Harper smiled and nodded.

“I am. And I will be doing it hypnotized by you. I trust you as well, Nora,” the witch replied.

Nora broke into a broad grin.

“I…I don’t know what to say! Thank you,” she said.

Harper smiled.

“You don’t have to say anything. Genevieve is right; you are a hypnodomme, and you hypnotize people. Dominating others is your nature. I don’t apologize for the people I have changed into animals or put curses on. And we all make mistakes. I forgive you, Nora. You just proved I can trust you when you refused to let my daughter put herself in danger to help you. Let’s go to lunch and then go get out The Crow,” she said.

“That sounds fantastic,” the hypnotist agreed gratefully.

“Hey, I still want to help!” Genevieve protested.

“Oh you will, honey. You and I are going to dress like sluts and lean all over your mom’s car before and after the race,” Nora said with a wink.

Both Genevieve and Harper laughed.

“I would assume Nora is going to actually hypnotize a few pretty ladies into being my “race-girls” so you don’t have to spend your time decorating my car when you should be mingling and gathering information. Genevieve, I would rather you not get involved in this at all, but you are an adult. If I try to forbid you from coming along things will just turn into a movie scene with you sneaking along anyway. So I will just save the drama and say welcome aboard,” Harper said to her daughter.

“Thank you mom!” the young woman said enthusiastically.

“You will still need to dress slutty,” Nora added with a wink.

Genevieve embraced both women. She had heard all about Harper and Nora’s exploits at races when she was younger, and had always wished she could have joined them.

Now was her chance.

“Ve-ve, this is going to be dangerous. You are going to do whatever your mother or I tell you. No taking chances!” Nora said sternly.

“I understand. I will be careful, I promise,” Genevieve replied eagerly.

Harper sighed, then smiled and shook her head.

“Okay Nora, this is your show,” she said.

Nora took a deep breath and nodded.

The trio left the Crystal Candle and went to a nearby sushi restaurant, where they caught up with each other’s lives and then began to plan their takedown of Jonny Baron.

After lunch they went to Harper’s home. The property had a large detached garage where she kept her beloved car, known as “The Crow”. The Crow was also what the witch was known as in the racing community.

The vehicle was a beautiful nineteen-ninety-seven Toyota Supra that had been completely tuned and customized, much of it by Harper herself, along with some other racing community friends’ help.

The car was painted a lovely sky blue, and had perfectly rendered and exquisitely detailed black crow’s wings on the doors. The engine, transmission, brakes and other systems were customized, and Harper had never stopped tuning and tinkering with the vehicle even after she had retired from racing.

“She is as beautiful as ever,” Nora said, running a hand over the car’s hood.

“Mom has never let me drive it,” Genevieve said, admiring the vehicle.

“You have your own car, and this one is a bit much for a novice racer,” Harper said with a smirk.

“Mom, I am hardly a novice. I could so handle this. I have won two races now!” Genevieve protested.

“Yes, but they were strip races, not the type of race this is going to be, and your car doesn’t produce over eight-hundred horsepower,” Harper replied.

Nora chuckled.

“Ve-ve, you know what your mom has under the hood of this thing; the customized 2JZ inline six, the ridiculous turbocharger, the stainless steel manifold, the custom transmission…It is a bit much for me, but she is a true speed demon…or speed-witch, I should say,” she said, winking at her former lover.

“I also changed out the air-to-air intercooler for a liquid-to-air one, and got a bigger turbocharger since last time you saw her. She can break nine and a half seconds, and hit one hundred and fifty…honestly, I am afraid it will be a bit much for me to handle for a race this soon, I am so rusty…unless I am in a trance,” Harper added, smiling at Nora.

“You will do great; the next couple days you can get some practice in, and Thursday or Friday night I can hypnotize you,” Nora said.

Harper nodded.

Genevieve suppressed a grin; throughout lunch Nora and her mother had been flirting subtly, smiling and laughing, even touching one another’s arms or hands a few times.

She was hoping they would get back together.

Genevieve flushed slightly as she looked at Nora; the hypnotist was extremely sexy, not only physically but her demeanor and attitude. She radiated confidence and power, and Genevieve realized she was infatuated with the hypnotist.

If mom doesn’t seduce her, I will, she thought, imagining embracing and kissing a naked Nora deeply, then moving to suck at her magnificent tits…

Stop it, Genevieve told herself firmly.

“I am actually looking forward to this. What is the buy-in for the race?” Harper asked, snapping her daughter from her daydream.

“Twenty thousand. I will cover that of course,” Nora replied.

Harper smiled and slid into the driver’s seat. She removed her sandals and handed them to Nora.

“I shouldn’t drive barefoot, but it won’t hurt just to take her around the block,” the witch said.

Nora laughed and closed the door.

Harper started the engine, which roared instantly to life like thunder heralding a rainstorm.

Nora and Genevieve stepped back as Harper maneuvered the car off the property and into the street. Smoke poured from the rear wheels as she performed a burnout. Nora and Genevieve watched Harper speed down the block, smoothly accelerating and shifting gears before skillfully drifting the car around the corner. A very short time later, they heard The Crow approaching from the opposite direction as Harper had circled the block, bringing the car to an abrupt halt in front of the driveway.

The witch calmly parked The Crow in front of Nora and Genevieve.

All three women were smiling broadly.

“You are going to kick ass,” Nora said.

She placed Harper’s sandals on the ground so the witch could step into them as she got out of the car.

We are going to kick ass; The Baron is going down and we will save your friend,” Harper said confidently.

“Harper, thank you again; I really can’t tell you—,” Nora began.

She couldn’t finish her sentence as Harper took her face in her hands and kissed her deeply, passionately on the lips.

Nora returned the kiss, her tongue hungrily exploring Harper’s mouth and one hand reflexively finding the witch’s breast.

Genevieve watched with a mixture of happiness and jealousy.

“No need to thank me. Now, we have a lot to do besides getting me ready to race,” Harper whispered after breaking the kiss.

Nora nodded, a huge grin on her face.

They spent the next few days at various spots around the city, Nora and Genevieve watching as Harper drove the car along various routes to challenge her reflexes. She sped dangerously through traffic, weaving between cars and navigating gaps, avoiding police pursuit while reacquainting herself with the timing required to successfully drive the high-performance car in a race.

“It is coming back to me, but I still feel a little rusty. I think she is ready, though,” Harper said Thursday afternoon following her latest practice session.

She was referring to the car as she was sitting at a small table with Nora in the garage the hypnotist was funding for Emma to work out of.

The Crow was parked nearby, the hood up. Genevieve was in the pit beneath the car, changing the oil.

Trevor stood nearby, awaiting Nora’s commands.

He, or rather his cock, had been put to repeated and intense use by Nora, Harper and Genevieve the past few days.

“You won’t be rusty when I am finished with you. Your focus and reflexes will be off the charts,” Nora replied.

Beneath the table, the hypnotist slipped off her sandal and ran her bare foot casually up Harper’s toned leg.

The pair had continued flirting and even kissed again, but so far had not gone any further.

Both women wanted to stay focused on the task at hand.

Harper smiled.

“I don’t doubt it. You are an incredible hypnotist, Nora. Speaking of which, do I get to choose how you put me under?” she asked.

“Of course, dear. How would you like me to do it?” Nora asked.

“Your eyes. Definitely,” Harper answered immediately.

Nora was a bit surprised; it almost seemed as though Harper was eager to be hypnotized by her.

Again.

Toward the end of their relationship, Nora had hypnotized her girlfriend without her consent following an argument; giving in to her hypnodomme nature, she had made Harper her submissive, adoring and agreeable love-slave.

Nora had enjoyed having her girlfriend hypnotized, reveling in her power and feeling smug about putting her in her place following their fight.

However, Harper possessed a tremendously powerful will and managed to break the trance Nora had put her in after a few days.

Nora’s betrayal had led to their breakup.

Now it seemed as though Harper wanted to fall under her power.

“No problem,” Nora said with a smile.

Her incredible green eyes were her preferred focus for hypnotism.

“It will have to be later; Mindi and Hannah are on their way over to get hypnotized first,” Genevieve said as she emerged from beneath the car.

Finished the oil change, she began to peel off the jumpsuit she was wearing to keep herself clean while she was working under the car.

Neither she nor her mother were modest, and Nora found herself aroused as she watched the young woman casually strip down to a skimpy green thong before pulling on a long green skirt and a yellow halter top.

Get a grip, Nora. She is like family to you…sexy family…who isn’t related to you by blood, the hypnotist thought silently.

Genevieve looked at Nora and smiled shyly as she slipped on a pair of simple flat brown sandals.

Nora smiled back, her face flushing.

“So you picked two young ladies from the university?” Harper asked.

Genevieve nodded.

“Two real arrogant bitches. They need to interview someone for a project in our psych class, and a hypnotherapist qualifies. I told them my aunt is one,” she said slyly.

Both Nora and Harper chuckled.

“And I suppose they are both sexy as hell?” the witch asked.

Genevieve turned red.

“Yes, of course they are. We are going to use them as eye-candy at the race. And it is a bonus that they are cunts, so using them will be very satisfying,” Nora said, winking at Genevieve.

“Oh and I am sure Genevieve hasn’t asked you to make them her fuck-toys tonight?” Harper asked Norad with a raised eyebrow.

“Mom!” Genevieve said indignantly.

Harper didn’t reply, smirking at her daughter.

“Do you object to Ve-ve having a little fun with a couple hypnotized hotties? It isn’t like we never did that…” Nora said slyly.

“Not at all; Genevieve understands karma; if she picked these two, then they deserve whatever happens to them,” Harper replied, grinning.

The witch was well aware of her own hypocrisy; she had been angry at Nora for hypnotizing her, yet she didn’t mind when the hypnotist dominated and humiliated others.

In fact, she enjoyed watching Nora work.

Genevieve looked relieved; she had indeed requested that Nora make the two young women her slaves until the race.

“They definitely deserve it. For one thing, they both believe hypnotism is all fake and are expecting Aunt Nora to be a charlatan. For another, they are both unrepentant snobs who think they are better than everyone else because their families have money. Neither one of them has ever had to work, and they zero compassion for people who aren’t as fortunate as they are. They treat everyone who isn’t in their social circle like trash. Plus they are both gorgeous and they know it, and use their looks to manipulate people and get their way,” Genevieve said.

“Sounds a bit like Nora,” Harper commented dryly.

“Excuse me? Miss hypocrite who used to go out of her way to get women who thought they were straight into her bed,” Nora retorted.

“I always shared them with you! And at least I can seduce women without hypnotism,” Harper shot back, grinning.

Nora laughed.

“I prefer my lovers on their knees. And besides, if I hypnotize them it doesn’t matter if they are straight or not. They fuck when and how I command,” she said, winking.

Nora and the witch exchanged playful, seductive smiles.

“So Genevieve, are these two straight?” Harper asked.

“Very. Both have really hot alpha-male type boyfriends,” Genevieve replied.

“They will be experts at eating pussy when I am done with them; when will the twits be here?” Nora asked.

Genevieve glanced at her phone.

“In about twenty minutes. I told them that my mom owned the garage,” she replied.

Nora nodded.

“Excellent. How do I look?” the hypnotist asked, standing up.

Her blonde hair was loose, cascading down past her shoulders; she wore sultry purple eyeshadow, and had on a sexy dark purple fringed top that bared both her abs and shoulders along with a short black skirt. Gold hoops adorned her ears, and she had a stack of gold bangle bracelets on her right wrist. a large emerald set in a gold ring glittered on her left middle finger, and she wore tall black platform sandals. Her finger and toenails were a deep plum color, and she wore a gold toe ring on each second toe.

“Sexy,” both Genevieve and Harper said simultaneously.

Mother and daughter shared a look, then both laughed.

Nora joined them.

“Fuck I missed you two!” she said.

“I missed you as well, Nora. As much as I would like to watch you two pretty young things, I am going to go back to the shop and take care of some things. I will meet you back at our house around six. I’ll make dinner, then you can hypnotize me,” Harper said, rising.

“That sounds good to me,” Nora replied, nodding.

Harper hugged Nora and kissed her on the lips, then hugged her daughter before leaving in Nora’s Porsche.

Nora then sent Trevor to Aphrodite’s to work a shift as a bouncer.

“Okay, so tell me a bit about Mindi and Hannah,” Nora said to Genevieve after Harper had gone.

A short time later the two young women arrived; Mindi was a tall, sexy twenty-one-year-old with short blonde hair and baby blue eyes along with flawless fair skin. She was slender and fit, with nice round tits and a very firm ass. She was wearing a blue halter top and short white shorts, along with blue flip-flops. Her finger and toenails were light blue, and she wore dangling aquamarine earrings and a gold anklet.

Hannah was much shorter, of Japanese descent; she had long dark hair in a ponytail and intelligent dark eyes. Her she wore little makeup, and had an athletic, toned body. She wore a dark green tank top and a long floral-print skirt, along with simple flat brown sandals. Her finger and toenails were black, and her only jewelry was a pair of diamond stud earrings.

Both young women were polite, and were genuinely impressed by both The Crow, and Genevieve’s dark green 2007 Nissan GT-R; known as “The Wood Nymph”, the highly customized car had a beautiful rendering of a sexy naked woman on the hood wearing a crown of flowers, a smile and nothing else.

“You and your mom really race these?” Mindi asked, running her hand over The Crow’s hood.

“We do. In fact, mom is racing this Sunday night,” Genevieve replied.

“That is so cool; we should go watch, Mindi,” Hannah said.

“Is it like the movies? All the sexy cars and people, dancing and partying?” Mindi asked eagerly.

Genevieve nodded.

“It really is. Actually, I think you guys would fit right in. I will tell you where the race is if you want,” she offered.

You two will definitely be there…as our mindless car-sluts, Genevieve thought wickedly.

She only wished she could hypnotize the two girls herself.

With effort she could curse them in a dozen different ways, from causing them pain to making their hair fall out to changing them into toads…transformation she was still working on, but even that wouldn’t be completely satisfying.

Genevieve wanted to control their minds, their very wills, to be able to dominate and humiliate them the way Nora could with her hypnotic skills.

Genevieve planned to learn hypnotism, even if it cost her some of her magical abilities.

“That would be really great of you, Genevieve. Are you going to drive this bomb-ass car of yours in it?” Hannah asked.

“I will do a quarter-mile for sure, but the main race through the streets is a twenty-grand buy-in and my mom is in that one,” Genevieve replied.

“Damn, your mom sounds fucking cool,” Mindi chuckled.

“She is, for sure,” Genevieve replied.

“Hello ladies! Who is ready to get hypnotized?” Nora asked cheerfully, entering the main garage area from Emma’s office.

The hypnotist was smiling broadly, the heels of her sandals clacking on the concrete as she swaggered past the racks of tools and oil dispensers.

“Mindi, Hannah this is my Aunt Nora, the best hypnotist in the city. Nora, this is Mindi and Hannah from my psych class,” Genevieve said in introduction.

“Hello! My, you two are beautiful,” Nora said, offering her hand.

Mindi reflexively reached out and took it.

Nora opened her dazzling green eyes wide.

“You know what is about to happen, don’t you Mindi? You are ready to let go, aren’t you?” the hypnotist asked, staring hard at the young woman.

Nora grasped Mindi’s hand firmly and began to shake it up and down rhythmically.

“Hi…huh?” Mindi asked, confused.

“Just relax and listen to my voice as you look deeply into my eyes…hear my words, feel the touch of my hand…relaxing deeper…sinking quickly as you continue to look into my eyes…,” Nora purred, continuing to shake Mindi’s hand.

“I…yes…wait…,” the young woman stammered.

Nora’s incredible eyes bored into hers; she felt energy flowing from them as a pleasant tingle began in her shoulders and quickly spread through her body.

“That’s it, just relax Mindi…feel yourself sinking…listening to my voice and looking deeper into my eyes…you are dropping into trance…you are completely relaxed now…and, sleep!” Nora said firmly.

She had slowed the pace of the handshake as she spoke, and then she pulled Mindi’s hand toward her, then pushed it down.

“What…?” Mindi mumbled.

Her eyes were glassy; she was on the verge of a trance.

“Sleep now Mindi,” Nora said firmly.

She snapped the fingers on her free hand in front of Mindi’s face.

The young woman’s eyes snapped shut and her head nodded.

She was hypnotized.

Nora let go of her hand and turned to Hannah with a grin.

Mindi stood silently, swaying gently.

“Holy shit! You…she…is she hypnotized?” the young Asian beauty asked, looking at her friend in wonder.

“She is. She is an excellent subject. Highly suggestible,” Nora replied casually.

“No way it was that easy!” Hannah protested.

Nora chuckled.

“She is only lightly hypnotized. I will have to deepen her trance to be able to make her do anything I command,” she explained.

Hannah looked skeptical.

“Hypnotism doesn’t work like that; Professor Madison says so,” she said, examining the entranced Mindi.

“Oh do they? Is Professor Madison a hypnotist?” Nora asked.

Genevieve watched with silent glee; she knew Nora was now toying with Hannah.

The young woman would soon be in the hypnotist’s power just like Mindi.

“She knows how to hypnotize, yes,” Hannah sniffed.

“I’m sure she does; she probably has lovely clinical skills. However I am sure she is nothing compared to me,” Nora said arrogantly.

Hannah looked indignant.

“How do you know? She might be better than you,” she challenged.

In reply, Nora reached up and grabbed Hannah’s hair; with surprising strength she forced the young woman to her knees.

“Owww! Let go bitch!” Hannah squealed.

Look into my eyes!” The hypnotist said firmly.

She opened her eyes wide.

Hannah gasped as her her dark eyes met Nora’s astonishing green ones.

“I…wait…stop, you aren’t hypnotizing me,” she stammered, struggling to free herself from Nora’s grip.

“I am hypnotizing you, dear…look, and keep looking…deeper and deeper…feel yourself being drawn into my eyes…deeper into them as you listen to my voice…you are relaxing more and more with every word I speak…just keep looking and listening…,” Nora said firmly.

Hannah gasped again as she felt power radiating from the hypnotist’s eyes into hers.

“Stop, like oh my god! You…your eyes…Genevieve help me…I…,” she stammered, trying desperately to break Nora’s grip on her hair so she could stand.

Nora’s eyes filled her vision as her words penetrated the young woman’s subconscious mind.

Genevieve smirked and watched, enjoying the spectacle of the young woman struggling in the hypnotist’s grasp, both physical and mental.

“So very relaxed now Hannah…you are very tired…sleepy…keep looking into my eyes…looking deeper and deeper…getting lost in my eyes…needing the sound of my voice to guide you…it will feel wonderful to let go and relax completely…to go to sleep…to drop into a deep trance and obey me…to let me think for you…to listen and obey…relax, Hannah…drop…you are so sleepy… completely relaxed…sleep now,” Nora said seductively.

Hannah whimpered.

“N-no…stop…,” she muttered.

“Sleep,” Nora said firmly.

Hannah gasped; her eyelids fluttered, then closed.

Nora released her hair and let her slump to the floor at her feet, then turned to Genevieve with a smile and wink.

“Ta-da!” she said.

“You are so awesome Aunt Nora,” Genevieve said with a chuckle.

“Thank you darling. Now shall we have a little stage show with these two?” Nora asked.

“Hell yes,” Genevieve replied enthusiastically.

A short time later both Hannah and Mindi awoke from their trances; they were standing side by side in the middle of the garage, between the two race cars.

“What the hell?” Mindi asked, blinking rapidly.

“I…I think she hypnotized us!” Hannah replied, looking around in bewilderment.

“Very good dear! I did hypnotize you both,” Nora replied.

The two young women turned to see Nora and Genevieve sitting at the small table, smirks on their faces.

“Bullshit, we didn’t consent to hypnosis,” Mindi said, hands on her hips.

“Oh my poor silly young lady, I don’t need your consent. I hypnotized you, and you are both totally in my power. I can make you do any-thing-I-want,” Nora said in a sing-song voice.

“Oh please. It is just like I thought, you are some cheesy stage hypnotist. She isn’t going to be good for our project,” Hannah said smugly.

“That is true, I am not a good choice for you to interview for your project. I am however you girls’ new Mistress. You are both my slaves,” Nora replied sweetly.

“Slaves? Fuck you! I am out of here!” Hannah said angrily.

She took a step back.

“Hannah, don’t move. You will strip naked, then act like a chicken,” Nora commanded casually.

“You wish!” Hannah retorted.

She took on a surprised expression, as she felt a sudden overwhelming urge to obey Nora.

The compulsion was the result of powerful post-hypnotic suggestions Nora had placed deep into her subconscious after deepening her trance.

“Oh my god, what did you do to me?” Hannah shrieked as she told her top off, revealing a lacy black bra.

“Hannah stop! Don’t do what she says!” Mindi said, watching as her friend removed her bra to reveal her perky firm tits.

Nora and Genevieve both laughed.

“She has to obey me, dear Mindi. Just like you do,” Nora said.

What? I do not!” Mindi protested.

Tears were trickling from Hannah’s eyes as she slipped off her sandals and lowered her skirt, revealing her skimpy black thong underwear.

“I am afraid you do, dear. Mindi, you will strip naked as well,” Nora commanded.

Mindi looked stunned as she obeyed; as she began to disrobe, Hannah began to flap her arms and cluck like a chicken.

“You fucking cunt!” the now-naked Mindi yelled.

Nora laughed.

“Is that any way to talk to a woman who can make you do anything? Slave-Mindi, you will come over here and kiss Genevieve’s feet. She likes your body,” the hypnotist commanded.

“You can’t do this!” Mindi screamed as she walked stiffly toward Genevieve.

“Looks like she can…cunt,” the young witch said, slipping off her sandals.

Mindi began to ugly cry as she got down on her hands and knees and began to kiss Genevieve’s sexy bare feet.

Hannah continued to act like a chicken.

“She needs a lot of practice at that I can see. Stop crying Mindi, it won’t help you. In fact, it kind of makes me horny,” Nora taunted the sobbing blonde as she continued to kiss Genevieve’s feet.

“If you are horny, why don’t you put Hannah to use?” Genevieve suggested.

Nora giggled.

“That sounds lovely. Hannah, stop acting like a chicken and come eat my pussy,” she commanded, lifting her skirt to reveal her shaved pussy.

Hannah also began to sob as she moved to obey.

“Why are you doing this to us?” the young Asian-American beauty asked, struggling desperately to resist.

She knelt before the hypnotist, the concrete floor hard beneath her knees.

Nora laughed.

“You know, I always say the same thing when a new slave asks me that…why not? Don’t worry, you aren’t going to be aware the whole time you are a slave. Right now I want Ve-ve to be able to savor your humiliation,” she said wickedly.

The hypnotist shuddered and closed her eyes as Hannah began to awkwardly lick at her wet pussy.

“Mindi…it is time…for you do the same for Genevieve…kiss your way up her legs and eat her pussy,” Nora gasped.

Smiling, Genevieve lifted her skirt.

Mindi immediately obeyed, moving slowly up from the young witch’s feet.

Nora and Genevieve took their time humiliating the young women, using them as servants and sex-slaves.

Mindi and Hannah pleaded and begged, horrified by their own actions as they were made to worship Nora and Genevieve’s feet, lick their assholes and eat their pussies for the next few hours.

After the hypnotist and the witch were satisfied, Nora had the two young women serve she and Genevieve drinks from the garage’s high-quality liquor supply. She commanded them to lay on the floor; she gave them suggestions that they were extremely aroused, and to masturbate while she took them into deeper hypnotic trances.

Genevieve watched as Nora skillfully and completely removed their free wills and utterly enslaved them, using powerful and cleverly-worded suggestions and double-binds, making them love and worship her.

“Cum, both of you! Cum now and know that you are mine! You are my obedient slave-girls!” Nora commanded.

Both Hannah and Mindi were writhing on the floor as the stroked their pussies, and they screamed in ecstasy as they each had powerful orgasms.

As they shuddered with pleasure, Nora’s suggestions were locked into their minds and they became hers, their minds empty of independent thought and awaiting her commands.

They loved their new Mistress, willing to do anything she commanded and letting her think for them.

“Oh yes…YES! I am yours, Mistress Nora!” Mindi cried as she lay trembling on the floor.

“Mmmm….oh… I am your obedient slave-girl!” Hannah said loudly bedside her.

“Well we have our car-girls,” Nora said to Genevieve, holding up her glass.

The young witch smiled and clinked her glass against Nora’s.

Ten minutes later Nora, Genevieve, Hannah and Mindi climbed into Hannah’s Lexus; Genevieve was in the driver’s seat, Nora beside her.

The two hypnotized young beauties sat behind them, both naked and now wearing purple leather slave-collars that denoted them as Nora’s property.

“They will need their hair done, and mani-pedi’s. Probably should shave their pussies, and we need some skimpy bikinis and sky-high heels for them to wear during the race,” Nora said as Genevieve drove.

“I can take care of all that, no problem,” Genevieve said.

The young woman was obviously eager for Nora’s approval.

“I know you can Ve-ve; I have faith in you and I appreciate your help. I am really glad we are working together on this. You are a remarkable young woman. Thank you honey,” Nora said kindly.

The hypnotist leaned over and kissed Genevieve on the cheek.

The young witch flushed and smiled.

“Aww, thank you Nora,” she said.

The hypnotist didn’t miss that she had left off the “Aunt” before her name.

Nora realized she was glad.

Oh yes just what you need, a love triangle with your ex-girlfriend and her daughter, the hypnotist thought to herself with a shake of her head.

Things were about to get really interesting…

To be continued