The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Escaping Mr. Claus

By The Slaver.

5. The Agent.

Claus opened his eyes, he sat up in the king-sized bed and stretched. He was stiff from the hours he had spent, brake-in, and fucking senseless Senator Jefferson, and his Bodyguard, Madison. Master Claus climbed out of bed, and walked into the bathroom to have a shower. After he had showered, he dressed in his usual red suit, red tie and white shirt. He then had a lite breakfast of black coffee, and rye toast he left for his company’s head office.

Claus’s office was on the top floor of a large office building in the centre of the city, outside, the snow had started to fall, again. Claus sat at his desk, reading a report. Master Claus smiled down the man under his desk. The bearded, man, Roberts, a British police officer, who had been sent to investigate Claus, and who had just a few weeks ago, had seemed so enthusiastic about fucking any lady he wanted, was now solely focused on the massive cock of the Master Claus. Shoving as much of the man-meat down his throat as his converted mind told him to service, he was yet another victim of the Master Claus’s irresistible power over men.

Claus yet out a scream as he shot his wad, into Roberts’s mouth, and down his throat. Roberts swallowed all of Master Claus’s Cum-shot. Claus pulled his cock out of Roberts’s mouth, with a wet popping sound. As he panted for breath, and came down from his orgasm high; Master Claus patted Roberts’s head. The intercom on Claus’s desk, buzzed. Still patting Roberts’s head with one hand, with the other hand he press a button on the intercom.

“There’s a Mr. Peel, he says his a reporter. To see you.” said a male voice over the intercom, Master Claus smiled, ‘So Major Alistair and Ultra Force are trying again to caught me. Or maybe Alistair wants his three men back from last night!’ Claus thought to himself. Claus jumped in his seat as he felt Roberts trying to stuff his cock, back into his mouth.

Claus pushed the former policeman off his cock, “Tell Mr. Peel that I will see him in a moment!” Master Claus said. Claus pushed his chair back from his desk, and stood up. He looked down, briefly, at Roberts, kneeling under the desk. Then Claus pushed his cock back into his pants, and zipped them up. Then he pulled Roberts out from under the desk. “Now Slave, return to the mansion. Tomasz will take care of you till I return later on!” Master Claus said, Roberts did not say a word, he just nodded ‘Yes’, and left the office by a side door.

Claus pushed the intercom again, “Send Mr. Peel in, now.” Claus said. Seconds later, the office door opened and a young man in a cheap grey suit came into the office. Claus run a quick look over the guy, now standing in front of him. Peel had, just like all the members of Ultra Force, a number 2 Crew-cut, and full beard. “Good day Mr. Peel. What can I do For You?” Master Claus said as he shock Peel’s hand.

Unfortunately, San Claus’s schedule was such that he could spared the reporter only enough time for Claus limousine to drive to the airport, from Claus head office. So Master Claus had told Peel.

“No problem,” Peel said, speaking clearly enough for the hidden mic to pick up the change of plans, so that Major Alistair could hear him. The Major had had San Claus, his head office, and mansion under surveillance, since Senator Jefferson and his personal bodyguard Madison had vanished, after attending a party at Claus’s Mansion. Also Alistair had sent in three of his best men, Craig, Jones, and Smith uncover, as three henchmen, of a farmer-bear called Dell, who had brought a ‘COW’ on the black web from Claus. Dell and his men had been caught by Ultra Force a few weeks ago. And Alistair, and Ultra Force had used Dell’s black web identity, in the hope of catching Claus.

Craig, Jones, and Smith, had been seen entering Claus mansion, sometime later they were seen placing a wooden crate in the back of a black van, and driving away. A few hours later, the van was found in an empty parking lot, there was no sign of Craig, Jones, and Smith, and the crate was found to be empty. Craig in fact, had been the guy who had wacked Pedro’s cock several time!

As Claus’s limousine pulled away, Claus and Peel chatted about average things to begin with to break the ice, Peel did not notice that the Limo was not heading for the Airport. Suddenly Peel began to pry. “So, Mr. Claus, it must be real difficult working around all those pretty ladies all day! How do you control yourself? You do date your female employees?”

Claus was silent, he looked out of the window at the falling snow. He then smiled cordially at Peel, and pretending to sound open and honest, he said. “The truth is, I’m not straight. I’m GAY, and I prefer the company of men.”

“Oh,” Peel nodded, swallowing nervously, even though he, Major Alistair, and Ultra Force knew the San Claus was queer. It still felt weird, to Chubby being alone in Claus’s car with him, when it was confirmed. He’d expected Claus to lie about it. Chubby never dreamed that Claus would just come right out and admit his homosexuality.

“Well...that’s cool with me.” Chubby said in a low voice in reply.

Master Claus checked Chubby out, a corner of Claus’s mouth turning up as he considered Peel’s words. “Are you Gay, Mr. Peel?” Claus asked.

When Peel blushed and opened his mouth to vehemently deny the question, Master Claus added, “Because if it were true, I would be more inclined to offer information that you and...your Boss...would find most interesting.”

“Such as?” Peel asked innocently.

“The present whereabouts of the missing Senator Jefferson, and Madison his personal bodyguard, to name, but a few.”

Peel’s face couldn’t hide his shock, Master Claus smiled when he saw that. Peel couldn’t believe that Claus had just come out with that sort of information, just like that— Peel had expected Claus to deny all knowledge or connections to Senator Jefferson, and his bodyguard, Madison. “You know where they are? How is that possible? They’ve only been missing for—”

“Yes, I know the Senator and his bodyguard’s locations, as well as the location of three men, called Craig, Jones, and Smith. However, I could only share this data with someone that I could trust. Someone that had the same sexual orientation as I do. I don’t trust many People, straight people not at all. But, someone who would be willing to do me...a little favour...in return for the truth...well....you never know”

Peel swallowed hard, hoping that he hadn’t blow everything and expose his true identity. He was so close, and Major Alistair had instructed that Peel had to play along with Master Claus, and do whatever it took: at all costs to learn where the Senator, his bodyguard, and maybe even were Craig, Jones, and Smith where all being held.

“Well, uh, of course...I’m gay. More or less. I like boy, guys are, you know...are really pretty hot,” Peel, the former Marine, and now a top Agent for Ultra Force lied. Peel was fumbling around with his answers, he thought he sounded pretty silly calling men ‘hot’, since he was 120 % straight as an arrow!

Master Claus smiled at Peel, he placed his hand on Peel’s thigh, and rubbed it lightly and leaned in a little and asked suggestively, “Do you find me attractive, Mr. Peel?”

Peel’s knee began to shake nervously, beneath, the lightly rubbing big hand of Master Claus, but Peel shacking slightly played along. “Y-yes, sir. You’re as handsome as any movie star.” Peel lied.

“Good,” Master Claus sighed, he leaned in, closer, and closer, until he had Peel backed up against the side of his limo seat, Peel’s eyes were wide, as he tried to get away from Claus. “What’s wrong, boy? I thought you were gay?”

“Yes. Yes. I’m pretty much gay, yes, sir. 75 per, gay, no I’m, ninety percent gay. It’s just that—”

Master Claus’s arms slithered around the Agent, and suddenly Peel found himself in a tight embrace with another man. “Just...what?”

“I...I...I...I...I have a boyfriend!” Peel managed to reply in a panic, he hoped that that would be the end of the discussion. “And I’ve never cheated on him!”

Master Claus nodded, at the lie that he saw right through, made it seem like he was about to say something, then pulled Peel into him Ultra Forcefully, giving the young former Marine his first man-on-man kiss. Peel grunted and gasped, breathing through his nose and offering only the smallest amount of pressure to push back, so as to not blow his cover.

In his office, across the city, Major Alistair sat at his desk. A glazed look on his face, his hand rubbed his cock inside his well-cut suit, pants. He just sat, rubbing his cock, with that gazed look on his face, and took no notice of what was happening to Peel.

When Master Claus released their kiss, he looked into Peel’s eyes and offered, “Mmm. You’re a good kisser.”

“Th-thanks,” a blushing Peel said, trying to catch his breath as he wiped his mouth. “My gi—my boyfriend says the same thing.”

Master Claus reached up and gently traced the shape of Peel’s lips with his fingers, making the young man twitch slightly from embarrassment. His knee was quivering like crazy from nervousness and adrenaline.

“Let’s see what that mouth of yours can do with my cock.”

“Excuse me?!” Peel nearly squealed. “I just told you—”

“You have a boyfriend, very nice, very monogamous. But, just how committed are you to your chosen profession? How valuable is my information about those men?.”

Peel hesitated, and finally bowed his head, “Very important.”

“I hoped you would think that!. You have a boyfriend you say, but a little favour for me, would do wonders for your career. And your boyfriend need never know about your little favour”

He pulled Peel in for another kiss that he purposefully held for over 20 seconds, just to make it a stronger memory in his impressionable mind, then slowly broke it, and followed up with a couple of quick pecks. Then Claus moved in again and kissed Peel, he then slowly broke it, and followed the second kiss, like the first with a couple of quick pecks. Master Claus did this, over and over again, in his effort to make Peel used to kissing men, before he took down Peel.

Claus pulled out of the kiss, and let go of Peel; Master Claus then grabbed the Agent by the shoulders and positioned Peel in front of his wide open lap. Claus began to pull off the young man’s overcoat, jacket, shirt and tie.

“Waitaminute. I’d rather—”

But Master Claus was insistent. “You won’t need to wear those. Relax and give yourself some freedom of movement. You’re about to have a good time, it all part of the interview!”

Master Claus smiled as he looked at Peel’s face; which held the look of someone dreading the future, and what was going to happen. Peel’s skin seemed to become paler, and paler by the second. Peel shrugged his shoulders in dreed, and pulled off his overcoat and tossed it to the floor of the car. The young Agent removed his jacket, shirt and tie, and stared up at Master Claus

“Okay. I’m...ready,” The nervous Peel said, the Agent know what was about to happen to him in general, but Peel was awkwardly unsure of the details. ‘I think I’d rather just stick to kissing, if that’s all right with you!’ Peel nervously told Master Claus.

Master Claus smiled at the soon to be next Slave toy, with a lustful hunger as he unbuckled his belt, it slid off and fell to the floor, and then, he slowly, and suggestively, slid the zipper of his pants all the way down, over his bulging crotch.

Meanwhile, Peel’s thoughts were full of concern and Ultra Forced bravado, and hoping that all he was going through, would be worth it!

‘It’s not as if I haven’t had to do things before to maintain my cover,’ Peel thought to himself. ‘So what if I have to touch Master Claus’s wanker? He’s probably got a little one to compensate for all this money and power! And all I gotta do is play with it, until Major Alistair arrives, No big deal! Claus probably won’t even—’

Peel’s thoughts were interrupted by what he saw in front of him, and he exclaimed out loud, “HOLY FUCK, THE GUY’S GOT A HUGE DICK!!!”

“Nice of you to notice,” Master Claus smiled with pride, as he stroked the one-eyed monster. He leaned forward and pushed Peel to the floor, and then he pulled Peel towards him. “Go on. You’ll love it.”

Peel nervously reached forward and took Claus’s huge monster of a cock in his hand. It felt thick and powerful. Master Claus’s dick twitched slightly as the newbie, Peel held it. Master Claus signed, as his mushroom head grow redder from the expectation. Peel hesitated, the Agent could barely stroked Master Claus massif piece of man-meat. Peel licked his lips; his mouth felt as dry as the Sahara!

“Don’t be shy boy,” Master Claus said, as he leaned back after having removed his own red tie and white business shirt to expose his muscular, chest. “My cock is yours, Peel. Enjoy it. Just think of the information you are going to get?.”

Peel, former Marin and, Agent of Ultra Force edged forward and swallowed nervously, he still expecting Major Alistair to come to his aid! Peel was well-balanced 30-year old male who was looking for that one special girl to marry. But he had to maintain his cover! No matter what, Peel was most definitely heterosexual.

Peel wasn’t homophobic; but in his mind he couldn’t possibly imagine why or how a guy could be into this sort of thing!

“I’m still waiting, baby,” Master Claus said, losing his smile, and his voice hardened slightly. “You know what I want. Service me. Give me a blow job...and you’ll get your information.”

Peel nodded, leaned in, and began to blow Master Claus. Literally.

With one hand stroking Master Claus’s big cock in his hand, Peel’s cheeks were enlarging and deflating as he literally blew air onto the man meat!, as if he were blowing up a balloon!

“What...are...you...doing?” an incredulous Claus demanded, with righteous indignation. Peel looked up and asked innocently. “Giving you a blow job. Am...am I doing it wrong?”

Peel fell silent, ‘NOW is this the time when Major Alistair, or another agent from Ultra Force would stop the limo, and rescue him!’ Peel thought; but no rescue came.

Master Claus quickly grabbed the back of the Agent’s head and forced him downwards, Claus slipped his thick, pulsating cock into Peel’s mouth, and down his throat. Master Claus held Peel in place on his cock, as the young Agent gagged and grunted, Peel’s eyes bulged wide open as he beheld Master Claus’s sex stick rigid, thick, and all the way into his mouth!

“That’s it, Suck that cock real good. Think of the information you’ll get when this is all over.!” Master Claus said, as he leaned back. As Peel adjust his position, and tried to catch his breath, Peel’s tongue involuntarily slithered around the head of the huge penis in his mouth.

Totally out of any realm of expertise he had ever had, Peel just knelt there, with six inches of Master Claus’s cock in his mouth. ‘What how?’ Peel thought, as he barely did much other than swallow his own saliva and remain hunched over Master Claus’s thick cock.

‘Looks like you need help becoming addicted to cock,’ Master Claus told Peel, as he gripped the back of Peel’s head and began to roughly thrust his pelvis forward again and again so that his cock slid back and forth in Peel’s mouth without the Agent even trying to do anything. Peel offered no more resistance as he stared down his nose at the pulsating, pushing cock that was moving back and forth,, tickling his tongue and cheeks, filling up his entire mouth with the masculine essence of Master Claus. He found a way to keep breathing through his nose.

‘Why the hell is my dick suddenly getting hard inside my pants?’ A dazed Peel thought to himself.

Master Claus continued to work over the young Agent, saying, “Yeaaa...nice big cock in your mouth...you look reeeal hot with cock in your mouth, Peel, You love how cock tastes, don’t you? Back and forth...back and forth thick, fat cock, filling your mouth!...hypnotic...enjoyable...masculine power over you...feels so good to give in, doesn’t it?”

Slowly Claus’s words become dream-like to Peel, almost like his own thoughts, as Master Claus continued to thrust his cock into his mouth, pumping the Agent’s face, ensuring that Peel would become used to cock, unable to resist it. By now, the Agent could barely recall why he had been sent to investigate Master Claus.

As Master Claus continued to pump, and fuck his face, Peel slowly began to understand, what Claus wanted, what he was doing.

‘Ooooh, man, what am I doing here?! Master Claus is making me use my mouth to service him! I’m actually performing oral sex on another guy! I’m having my first gay experience! Gotta admit, its...kinda hot! Fuck, no…giving sexual pleasure to a man...it’s kinda cool! Sucking cock is so new and exciting! Oh, fuck…I never thought…or realized cock could taste so good, it’s so hypnotic! Never knew cock could feel sooo good! I’ve so gotta keep sucking cock!’

Peel let out a muffled moan and looked down his nose at the thick, pulsating shaft of Claus’s penis that was slip-sliding back and forth in, and out of his mouth. Master Claus’s, huge cock, with its trimmed bush of pubic hair, like a crown, just kept moving back and forth, in and out, relentless, non-stop like a machine. All Peel could smell was the manly odour of Master Claus’s private parts, all the Agent could hear were the soothing words of Master Claus, urging him to continue.

Peel had not noticed that Master Claus’s hand had released its hold on him, and was now patting the Agent’s head, as if he was patting a dog. Peel soon began to experience an increased sense of defeat, as he began to realize that cock felt and tasted better than anything he’d ever experienced, even women...and that he didn’t really want to stop sucking Master Claus’s dick

‘It’s good to serve Master Claus...Major Alistair, and Ultra Force are took their time getting here...but that okay with me!’ The Agent thought.

‘I’ll make a slut of you yet, Agent Peel!’ Master Claus thought to himself, exhaling a twitching gasp as Peel tried to swallow as much of his cock as he could. ‘You’re gonna be addicted to cock before you leave this limo!’

Peel had become dizzy from all the bobbing and the overwhelming masculine aroma of musk from Master Claus’s crotch, but he knew that he couldn’t stop. He soon found that he was enjoying the feel of Master Claus’s slippery, thick shaft slide across his lips, over and over again. Peel groaned as Master Claus, pumping his hips up into his face, Claus watched as the young Agent fought to retain control of himself, of who he used to be until he’d had his first taste of cock.

Master Claus held Peel’s head, tightly from behind with both hands, Claus felt a mind-blowing lust, as he fired off loads and loads of cum through a rapid-fire, electrifying series of orgasms. Peel tried to pull away at the last moment, but he was held in nice and tight, allowing Master Claus’s cock to shoot his thick cum down the young Agent’s throat, coating it, entering his gut. Peel moaned as he felt all of his resistance wash away from him as he continued to swallow Claus’s man-juice, the Agents mind’s pleasure centres were instantly set on fire and stimulated beyond all other sexual experiences, Peel had ever had.

‘I can’t help but love this! Such a nice, big, thick, fat cock...in my mouth! It’s turning me on like crazy, watching that cock pound my face! Back and forth! Overpowering me...making me enjoy it like crazy...making me want more and more!’ Peel thought

The power of Master Claus had broken the Agent. Peel belonged to Master Claus even before he’d finished swallowing the last drops of Claus’s Cum. But Peel Still, had to be finished off properly, so Master Claus thrust his cock back and forth within Peel’s mouth for over two minutes after the last drizzles of his man-nectar had run down the Agent’s throat. Master Claus lifted Peel off his cock, and enjoyed the look of absolute devotion he saw in Peel’s eyes.

Pleased that the young man had been driven over the edge, Master Claus was ready to turn the young Agent completely, after he pulled Peel in for a long, deep kiss, which Peel now clearly enjoyed, Master Claus had Peel get rid of every article of clothing that he still wore.

Master Claus gave the Agent a pair of open-back Rubber briefs, that was a size too small for Peel. Master Claus made Peel wear them, exposing the Agent’s really cute ass, in the tight Rubber.

The former Ultra Force Agent displayed complete acceptance of his situation, although a small, silent shocked part of him in his mind shouted out that this wasn’t who he was, that he was being changed into a submissive gay boy, but there was no way for him to resist.

With Peel reprogrammed and brainwashed into the correct frame of mind, Master Claus adjusted their positions so that Peel was kneeling, and bent over, face forward over the limo sea. Master Claus then knelt behind the Agent, and then mounted Peel’s ass. The converted Agent groaned and let out a scream.

“Yes! Yes! I want you inside meee! Yes, Masterrrr!” Peel cried a few minutes later, as Master Claus pulled out of the Agent. Claus then lubed up Peel’s asshole, and mounted him a second time. Peel groaned and sighed as he felt Master Claus’s huge cock slide back and forth inside of him, gradually thrusting faster and faster, as Claus began to pound Peel into eternal servitude.

Master Claus limo had finally stopped its repeated circling of the city, Peel had entered the limo as a straight Agent ...and left it a cock-obsessed slave, wearing just a pair of tight-fitting open-backed, Rubber briefs, and an adoring, delirious smile. Master Claus put an protective arm around Peel’s shoulder as he was led into the Mansion, and his new life. Peel had by now, completely forgetting his secret mission.

Master Claus sat at his desk, in the library of his mansion. Claus seemed to by waiting for something, or someone. Suddenly the double doors of the France windows burst open. And Major Alistair rushed into the room, gun in hand, and wide eyes. Alistair’s pants had Cum stains all over the front of them. The Major opened his mouth, to say something, but all that come out of his mouth was a grunt. Master Claus stood up, and walked around the desk, towards Alistair.

Claus smiled, it seemed that his temporary power over Major Alistair was slipping. Well it had been three years since, Alistair had come under Master Claus temporary power. “Good to see you, Again Alistair!” Claus said to the grunting Major, “However, much I’m glad to see you again, I do think that you, Slave should ‘SLEEP’ now!” Claus said.

Major Alistair let out one final grunt, and fell to the floor, in a deep sleep. Master Claus knelt down beside the Major. Like all those that served under him in Ultra Force: Major Alistair had , a number 2 Crew-cut, and full beard. “I think that it is time you were taught a new service to mankind!” Said Master Claus, as he rubbed Major Alistair’s cock, through his pants.

Claus had fucked the young Major’s mouth several times after injected him several times with alcohol and his serum, to make the muscled former Marine cooperative. Alistair was on his knees in front of Claus swallowing another of Master Claus’s load. Then Claus pulled Alistair up. Claus roughly grabs Alistair’s arms and ties his wrists together behind his back, with tinsel. Master Claus roughly bent Major Alistair over and injects his ass with yet another dose of alcohol and serum; and then he grabbed Alistair’s cock and pulled back his foreskin, and pushed two Viagra pills into Alistair’s piss-slit.

“I’m gonna teach you to cum on command Major.” Claus laughs as he begins to attach alligator clamps to Alistair’s nipples and balls. Master Claus roughly shoved a metal probe into Alistair’s ass. Alistair was helpless to do anything except watch in horror as Claus typed a keyboard on a control box to which the wires from the clamps, and metal probe where attached. Suddenly, Alistair feels a tingle in his ass and prickling on his balls and nipples as the electricity began to flow.

Claus watches Alistair’s reactions and then he typed more keys, and so turning up the intensity of the power flow. Alistair’s body jerks as he feels the surge of power. And then, suddenly, a most remarkable thing happened; Alistair’s cock begins to shoot rope after rope of Cum onto the floor, without Alistair’s cock being touched.

Alistair was amazed that this was happening to him, but the Major cannot enjoy the sensation; Alistair’s body receives more and more stronger electrical surges. Claus kept typing on the keyboard, and watched the reaction of Alistair’s body. After a while, when Claus saw that Major Alistair was about to cum, he yells “CUM” and to Alistair’s surprise his dick shoots a geyser of Cum from the tip. Claus does this over and over, again, sending shock after painful shock to Alistair’s ass, nipples and balls. After some hours of this, Claus removes the clamps from Alistair’s nipples and balls and the probe from his ass.

Major Alistair stands there, panting, relived to be rid of the electrical clamps and probe. Claus stands back, and with a snare on his face; Master Claus says “CUM”. Immediately, Alistair’s cock becomes hard and began to shoot Cum. Claus laughs as he knew he had trained the muscle bound former Marine to Cum on demand. He knew that this was what was wanted Major Alistair’s byer wanted. Claus looked at Alistair and says “OK Major-boy now it’s time for you to learn to rim and eat out ass.” The dazed and drugged Alistair looks wild around, for a way to escape. Still with the snare on his face, Claus yells “CUM” and once again Major Alistair’s dick hardens and he again shoots a load.

Claus pushed Alistair onto his knees, then Master Claus lowers his red pants and red Rubber, backless briefs, and sticks his ass in Major Alistair’s face. “Time to complete you training. Lick it bitch!” Master Claus ordered. Reluctantly, Major Alistair lent towards Master Claus, and sticks his tongue in between Claus’s hairy ass cheeks to begin the completion of his training.

END OF CHAPTER 5: