The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Escaping Mr. Claus

By The Slaver.

6. A Family Matter and a Problem.

Master Claus grunted and nutted, into the mouth that was sucking his cock, as for the seventh time, Major Alistair had tongue-fucked Claus to shoot his load. Claus pulled his cock out of former Ultra Force Agent Craig’s mouth, he then pulled away from the Major’s tongue, that was invading his whole. Getting off the bed, and clapped his hands; Master Claus watch as in answer to his claps, the five, former Ultra Force Agents were lead away by some of his Pussy-slaves. Claus walked into the bathroom; soon the sound of running water could be heard, as Claus took a shower.

Master Claus sat behind his desk, in the head office of his company. He had been there since 9am in the morning, he had much to do. Claus closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his noise. It seemed to him that he had been working on his computer for hours, when in fact it was only 10:30am. Claus was just going to start work again, when the intercom on his desk buzzed.

“Yes!” Snapped Claus, into the intercom. He had given orders that he was not to be disturbed. “I’m sorry to disturb you, Sire!” Said a voice from the intercom, “But your older brother is here to see you. He said it is urgent!” Claus pinched the bridge of his noise, again.

“Very well, send him in.” Claus said. A few seconds later the office door opened, and Claus’s older brother walked in. Claus stood up and greeted his brother. “And what is so urgent that you could not just phone me?” Claus asked his brother, after he had greeted him.

Sam, Claus ‘s brother sat down in the chair in front of the desk. Claus now sitting down again, looked at his brother. Sam’s red hair was cut into a Flat-top, with faded sides. San Claus was the middle child of seven sons, and Sam was the oldest. Claus could feel the distaste Sam had for his dried, white long hair and beard. Claus smiled at his brother, waiting for him to speak. “I’ll come straight to the point. My oldest son, and your nephew, Vince, has gone missing, alone with two of his friends; Dave and Fred!”

Claus sat in silents for a few minutes, he already know about the disappearance of his nephew, and his two friends. “Has he been up to his tricks again?” Claus said, he grinned as he saw his older brother cringe. “My dear brother, that son of yours is heading for a bad fall, if he continues to treat Women the way he has done!” Sam’s face went beetroot red, and he looked like he wanted to jump out of his chair, and grab Claus by the throat. “I had not seen Vince for some months, brother dear. And why would you think I would know anything about his disappearance!”

Sam looked hard at his brother: it was true. Claus was right why would he know where Vince was . Claus was not Vince’s most favourite of uncle. “It’s just a long shot; his mother is worried out of her head.” Sam said. Claus did not think that Sam’s blond bimbo for a wife was ever worried about, Vince, or any other of their four other sons, but Claus did not say that.

“I see that you still go through this show of dying your hair, and beard white in December, really, brother you should stop this nonsense!” Sam said changing the subject, without another word Sam stood up and walked to the door. At the door, Sam turn and spoke to his brother., “Well, if you do hear anything you’ll….”

Claus cut his brother off, before he could finish speaking, “Of cause I will!” Claus said. He watched as his brother leaved the office. Smiling, Claus grabbed a Burn-phone from his jacket pocket; he sent a text. Seconds later, he received a reply. Which read, ‘Yes Master. Your Three Guests have just arrived. They are being taken too the chamber, now. They will be ready for you when you return!’ Master Claus smiled as he dropped the Burn-phone into a desk draw. Then Claus set to work again at his computer.

Claus sat back in his chair, and sighed. It had been a long day, but he had completed all of what he needed to do. As always, from the 1st of January, Claus would send several weeks on an Island in the Gulf of Mexico. From that Island he would control his company, and spend time enjoying his Pussy Slaves. Claus always did this, it gave him time to become just plain Mr. San Claus, again. He was only ever Master Claus, Slaver and controller of men in December. The other eleven months of the year, he was just a ‘normal’ business man.

There was now just a few thing to do, before New Year’s Eve. And back at his mansion he would complete all, but one of them. Claus stood up, and pushed a button on the intercom, “I’m leaving now!” Claus moved to the door, but he then stopped and moved back to his desk; reaching into the drew, Claus removed the Burn-phone to his pocket. Smiling he then left his office.

Master Claus stepped out of the barber’s shop, and walked over to his limousine, Claus looked like a changed man. His long hair was now in the same sort of cut as that as his brother; and Claus was now clean shaven. Claus climbed into the back of his limousine, and slammed the door shut: moments later, Master Claus’s limousine pulled away.

Back at his mansion. Master Claus, now naked, but wearing a Leather hood, entered the chamber, and stood looking down at the pile of three, scarcely conscious bodies on the floor. Claus looked up and watched as two of his Pussy Slaves, carried away the metal vase that contained the three guy’s Cum that had been milked out of them. Claus looked at the guy on the top of the pile. The barely conscious, redhead, with drool running from the corners of his mouth was Claus’s missing nephew, Vince.

Claus checked that the Leather hood coved his face completely, the hood would hide his face from his nephew. Claus did not want to run the risk, that even after what was going to happen to Vince; that at some later time, Vince would remember that what had happened to him was of his uncle’s doing.

Claus pulled Vince off the top of the pile of bodies, and then he throws his nephew violently to the floor and gets behind him. “Whaaaa, whaat are you doing?” Vince moaned, weakly.

Vince gets his answer as his uncle ploughed his thick, hard, erect dick into his ass. Even thou Vince had been milked dry, and injected with several loads of serum and alcohol; Vince let out a bloodcurdling scream, that echoed around the chamber, as Master Claus’s big cock rips into his virgin ass, Vince had not had the Dildo fuck him while he was milked dry. Vince’s two friends, Dave and Fred, who were still barely conscious, managed to look over at their friend, with glazed eyes. Claus pushed deeper into Vince’s ass. The collage jock, Football stud squirmed and tries to throw Claus off his back.

Behind his Leather Hood, Claus snared at his nephew, and reaches between Vince’s legs and grabs hold of his large pair of balls, Master Claus then squeezed Vince’s pair of balls painfully and whispers in Vince’s ear “Wanna keep these, boy? Cause right now you’re causing me so much trouble, that I might just rip them off, and then feed them to you, one at a time.” Claus then pulled down hard. “So shut the Fuck Up!”

“NO! NO!” The young man cried out “Please let go!” Claus pulls harder. “I told you to shut the Fuck Up and when you do I’ll let go.” Master Claus pulled even harder on Vince’s balls. Vince had no choice, he shut his mouth, and after a few minutes Claus releases Vince’s aching nuts. Master Claus continues to pump in and out of Vince’s ass, training his nephew’s man whole to learn how to take big cocks.

Suddenly Vince feels Claus’s body tense, and Claus’s grip on Vince’s ass tightens as Master Claus shoots his first load inside the Football Player’s guts. Master Claus pumps and pumps as his balls empty wad after wad of his Cum deep inside Vince. “That’s number one; only several more to go, you little fuck!” Claus panted.

After more loads of Master Claus’s Cum had been deposited in Vince’s ass, Claus pulled out; Vince moaned, groaned and grunted, and then dropped flat on his back onto the floor. After a few seconds Claus reached down, and grabbed Vince’s balls again and began to squeeze them, hard again, Vince immediately gets up. Vince stuck his ass in the air ready to take Claus’s next load. Claus pats Vince’s ass and says “Now you got the idea, boy!”

Vince grunted as Master Claus ploughed back into his ass, Claus looked over at the scarcely conscious, Dave and Fred, who had watch all that their friend had gone through, Master Claus knew what the two guys were thinking, “Don’t worry boys, you’re turn will come, very soon!”.

Moans and groans of pain fill the chamber as Vince, and then Dave and Fred were trained by Master Claus. Then more moans and groans of pain filled the chamber, as Vince, and his two friend were taught to Cum on command.

Hours later, Master Claus’s three young captives have been trained to the satisfaction of Master Claus and they were now lined up in a row; next to the five young, virile, and muscular agents of Ultra Force. The five agents had once been successful and tough men, in their own way. Now, Major Alistair, and Agents Peel, Craig, Jones and Smith were now totally compliant and submissive standing awaiting inspection, and any further orders, from Master Claus. Vince, Dave and Fred, were now also, totally compliant and submissive. And stood alone side the five Ultra Force Agents.

Nine naked, muscular men who had been taught to service, powerfully built men in every sexual way possible, were now mindless things. All the enslaved men had had their pubic hair trimmed, and their cocks caged, their assholes shaved and plugged, and their head, and body-hair removed, those with a beard, had had it trimmed short. Each man was fitted with handcuffs and ankle cuffs and had been placed on a low pedestal, inside a glass tub.

In another part of the mansion, Master Claus sit in his dim lit library, on the desk in front of him were two lap-tops. On one of the lap-tops was a real-time view of a rows of four of the glass tubes in the chamber. In the left hand corner of the same lap-top was a figure in shadow. Master Claus tapped a key on the lap-top; the camera in the chamber, moved down the row of tubes.

Sheik Omar, the figure in shadow, goggled the four men in their tubes. Vince, Fred, Dave and Pedro, stood unmoving in their tubes. A card in front of the four tubes read, ‘Collage Football Jocks and Assistant Coach. Jocks trained to Cum on command.’ Even in the shadows on the screen, Claus could see the look of Lust in the Sheik’s eyes. “And the price for these, four fine specimens of US manhood is?” Panted Omar, Claus could tell that the guy was turned on, and was as horny as hell.

“$2.5 Million each, plus the keys to the Three jocks cages.” Claus said without butting an eyelid. Claus was not going to tell Sheik Omar that Pedro was not an Assistant football coach, for Vince, Fred and Dave. Master Claus sat waiting for Omar’s reply.

Suddenly, there was a ping from the second lap-top: Master Clue turned his head, slightly and looked at the second screen. $10 Million, had just been paid into Claus’s secret off-shore account. Claus nodded his head, and was about to say something to Sheik Omar; then the figure in darkness on the screen, let out an animal like scream, as it Cum. The figure had not even finished panting from it’s orgasm, before the screen went died. ‘It seems!’ Master Claus thought to himself, ‘that the Sheik seemed really pleased with his perches.’ Claus smiled, as he watch as the mindless slaves that had once been his nephew, his two football jock friends, and Pedro; were one, by one taken out of their glass tube, and placed in wooden crates: the lid was then seal down, and then each crate was then taken out of the chamber, to be place in the back of a van, and then they would be taken away, and sent on to their Master.

Master Claus had already made Millions selling the other men he had enslaved: Claus had not sold Senator Jefferson’s personal bodyguard Madison, none had he sold , Roberts, the now enslaved British police officer. Both Roberts, and Madison after sending several weeks on the Island in the Gulf of Mexico, with Master Claus, would then join the security staff at Claus’s head office, both men had been trained to serve Master Claus’s needs, on their hands and knees; with either of the wholes. The two men would take turns serving their Master. And Master Claus’s pussy-slaves had not been sold; the pussy-slaves would also send several weeks on the Island in the Gulf of Mexico, with Claus. Before returning to Claus’s mansion, where they would spend the rest of their lives, taking it in turns to serve Claus’s cock.

Master Claus had made the most money, selling his eleven house guests, all of whom thought they were going to get a promotion. The eleven men had been sold to a ‘dairy and breeding centre’ in Prue; the eleven guys would spent the rest of their short lives being milked, and ass-fucked, as well as being Face-fucked. Master Claus smiled when he remembered what he had asked for the eleven men. “$8.5 Million for each men, plus an extra $1.5 Million for each, of the keys to the men’s cock cages.” The byer had not even flinched at the price; and had sent the money through straight away. So, now there was only the five Ultra Force Agents left too sell.

Master Claus looked at one of the Screens, in the left hand corner, of the screen; was a figure, interlay covered in tight Leather. The figure, known only as Master X, said not a word, it just nodded it’s Leather covered head at Master Claus. Also, on the screen , was a real-time view of the last row of five glass tubes in the chamber. The card in front of the glass tubes read, ‘Former Ultra Force Agents. Now just mindless COWS, to be endlessly, milked and breed. No former Self Left in their minds.’ Master X said nothing; But a typed massage appeared on the lap-top screen, asking the price for the men. Master Claus typed a reply, “$2.5 Million each, plus the keys to their cock cages.” In a flash, Master X excepted the price, and the money was sent to Master Claus’s off-shore account. Smiling Master Claus shut down the lap-tops, and then left the library.

The sound of braking glass, stopped Master Claus in mid thrust, into one of his Pussy-slaves mouth. Pulling out of the Pussy-slaves mouth, Claus then got off the bed, and picked up a dart gun from the nightstand; he then made his way down stair. In the dark library, Claus saw a shape at his desk, leaning over the lap-tops. Master Claus raised the dart gun, and shoot the figure in its butt, twice. The drug in the darts quickly entered the figure’s blood-stream. In seconds it crumbled to the ground.

Turning on the light, Master Claus entered the room; and walked over to the crumbled body on the floor in front of his desk. The figure was dressed completely in black; Claus reached down, and pulled off the black hood that covered the figure’s head. Master Claus smiled, he recognized the face of the man on the floor, it was Ultra Force Agent Wingman.

The smile faded from Master Claus’s face; Wingman braking in, was an unexpected problem: one which he did not have time to deal with. Master Claus sat on the edge of his desk, looking down at Wingman. Slowly, and suddenly an idea formed in his mind. Claus got up and walked round his desk, and pushed a button on it, seconds later two of his Pussy-slaves came into the library. Claus barked out some orders, and the Pussy-slaves nodded their heads, and hurried away.

Master Claus had surfed the dark-web, and had found the answer to the problem of Agent Wingman. Master Claus had found a site, for a Master that took straight, young men; no questions asked. And turned them into dim-witted, twinkish, cock-sluts, and fuck-toys. The Master had paid a fair, and maybe over the top price for Wingman; the Master had also sent complete instruction on how the Agent was too be prepared for pick-up.

Smiling, Claus shut down his lap-top, stood up and walked around his desk; still smiling he looked down at Wingman, who was now ready for pick-up. In Wingman’s mouth was a cock-gag; the cock of the gag, was large enough to force Wingman’s tongue down, and fill his mouth nearly completely; the gag meant that the Agent could only make the smallest of sounds, which was more like low grunts. Wingman’s head was completely encased in a tight Leather hood, with only holes were Wingman’s nestles would be, so he could breath. A large butt-plug completely filled his arse, the plug also stretched his arse wide, as well. Next, Wingman had been bound tightly in a Leather straight-jacket, and his legs had been bound together, with several Leather straps. Then finally, Wingman had been sealed in a Rubber sleep-sack.

Master Claus stood by; and watched as several well-built bald-headed guys, in tight Rubber, military style uniforms; pick-up the bound Ultra Force Agent, and carried him out of the mansion to a waiting black Transit. Master Claus watched as the men climbed into the back of the van with the bound Wingman, seconds later the van drove away, taking the Agent to be train for a new place in the World. Master Claus smiled as that thought entered his head.

Master Claus, and his party guests stood around, watching a large TV screen, waiting for the ball in Time square to drop, signing the start of the New Year. As he waited, San Claus smiled to himself as he thought about all the money he had made, selling all those men he had enslaved. A great cheer, went up as the New Year come in, with a bang of fireworks.

An Island in the Gulf of Mexico. January 3st, 11:58 am, local time.

San Claus grunted as for the third time that morning he nutted in his pussy-slave, Colin, filling Colin’s arse with another large load of his Cum. Colin had been filled with so much of Claus’s Cum, that this last load leaked out of his whole. Colin moaned, and whimpered around the Cock-Gag that filled, and stretched his mouth. The sound of waves cashing on the sandy beach could be heard, as Claus stopped panting, and pulled out of Colin; and pussy-slave Colin, lowered his leg from near his head, and stopped moaning and whimpering, and lay still on the sand.

Claus let out a grunt of satisfaction, as he stood up, and shock his spent cock. A few droplets of his Cum fell onto Pussy-slave Colin. Claus pulled up his Beach trunks, and tucked away his cock. Taking no more notice of the pussy-slave laying on the sand, San Claus moved over to the beach lounger on which was his lap-top. Picking it up and sitting on the lounger, Claus begun work.

END: