The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Escaping Mr. Claus

By The Slaver.

4. Promotion.

Master Claus’s eleven house guests stood in small groups around the room, talking and drinking. Every now and then , they would look sideways at their host, San Claus. Claus smiled to himself: his guests thought that they were staying with Claus over the Holidays, so he could announce tonight their promotions to new positions in his drug companies. ‘Aren’t they in for a shock!’ Master Claus thought.

Claus’s Pussy Slave, Colin entered the room; he was dressed in a grey off the pen suit, with matching tie, and a white and grey stripped shirt. The suit and shirt clung tightly to Jason’s body. The bulge of Jason’s caged cock could be plainly seen, in the front of his tight trousers. “Sire, Senator Jefferson has arrived.” Colin told Master Claus.

Claus tuned and Thanked Jason. “Oh, and is the Senators personal bodyguard Madison with him?” Claus asked in a low voice so his guests could not hear.

“Yes, Sire!” The Pussy Slave replied in an equally low voice.

“I trust that you and the other three of my Pussy Slaves, will take care of Mr. Madison, so he is ready to join the Senator and my other guests, later tonight?” Colin nodded yes.

Then, in a louder voice Claus said, “Show the Senator in, and bring in the champagne!” Colin again nodded yes and left the room.

Seconds later, Colin returned carrying a tray filled with Champagne flutes, followed by Senator Jefferson, before the door closed behind them; Claus saw that Madison Senator Jefferson’s bodyguard was standing in the hallway talking to Gomez, Davis and Ron, the three guys were dressed just like Jason. In the bodyguard’s hand was an Champagne flute, Master Claus smiled, and stepped forwards to greet the Senator. Claus had been the major doner to Senator Jefferson’s Election campaign, and now the Senator was due for ‘Promotion.’

As the Senator and Master Claus, chatted quietly, Colin moved around the room with the tray of Champagne. The house-guests, and Senator each took a grass, and turned and looked at Claus. After Colin had left the room, Master Claus smiled, and raised his Glass. “Gentlemen, to what you all hope to get!” Claus said. With a smirk on his face, Master Claus watched as his guests and Senator Jefferson gulped down the Champagne.

Senator Jefferson let out a grunt, his glass slipped from his hand, and he fell unconscious to the ground. All around the room, the same thing was happening to Claus other guests. In under a minute, everyone in the room, but for Master Claus was unconscious on the floor. The sound of breaking glass was heard through the door.

Master Claus opened the door, and looked out. In the hallway the Senator’s bodyguard lay on the floor, unconscious, a broken glass lay on the floor, nearby. Master Claus’s four Pussy Slaves stood looking down at Madison. Claus closed the door and looked back at the unconscious men on the floor. An evil look appeared on Master Claus’s face. “Time to begin, I think!” He laughed, he knelt down by the Senator, and rubbed Jefferson’s cock through his trousers.

Master Claus’s Pussy Slaves entered the room; and in pairs, carried the unconscious men from the room, while Claus continued to rub the Senator’s cock through his trousers.

Senator Jefferson came round, to find that he was in some sort of dim lit chamber, naked, and restrained in some sort of metal holder. His freedom of movement was limited. Even his neck was hold in place, by a tight metal ring. The Senator could see Claus’s house-guests around him, all of which were being hold in the same manner, as Jefferson. The Senator look straight ahead, and was shocked to see Nathan his personal bodyguard, hanging in a holder in front of him. Claus’s house-guests, and Nathan were also just waking up. Nathan tried to shout something, but his voice seemed to cut off instantly. Jefferson also tries to shout, but the ring tightened around his neck, and cut off his sound.

A door slid open and Claus entered the chamber, followed by Davis and Jason, who were naked, but, for their Acrylic Cages, both boys had a ring on their neck.

“As I promised you all, my guests, you’re all going to be promoted to new positions in my company, but the promotion is not what you thought, or expected it be. None of you can even imagine what you’ll going to go through, tonight for that promised promotion you thought you were getting.” Master Claus said, he looked at Senator Jefferson and his body-guard. “Don’t worry, Senator, Mr. Madison. I had similar plans for you two!” Claus said smiling, “Everyone will get a share of what’s going to happen.”

“I wish you all to be quiet and silent, and no doubt you have already noticed I have taken care of that. Only the one being ‘Promoted’ is allowed to make any sound.” Claus said. “My Pussy Slaves will now prepare you for your ‘Promotion’ and I am sure you all find it unpleasant, and painful, but also an unforgettable experience.”

Claus stepped back, and with that Davis and Colin moved towards the captive men in the holders. One captive at a time, Davis and Colin rubbed a strange oily like substance on the captive’s dick and ball-sac, as well as on their tits and into their ass-whole. Then Davis and Colin adjust the fuck machine below the captive and then they rubbed a special gel of Claus’s own making, on the dildo of the fuck machine. Jefferson hadn’t notice the fuck machines until now. Looking at Madison hanging in front of him; he had no doubt that they would not be treated in any different way, from the eleven house-guests. Claus looked on.

Once the two Pussy Boys had finished their preparation with one of the captives, they slid him onto the fuck machine. The machine immediately begin to raise its dildo into the hopeless captive.

Colin and Davis had finished with Claus’s house-guests. Master Claus Smiled as his two Pussy Slaves turned towards Senator Jefferson, and Nathan his bodyguard. After Davis and Colin had prepped Madison, and slid him onto the fuck machine, they both turned and looked at Senator Jefferson. Davis and Colin began to prep Senator Jefferson, the whole thing was extremely humiliating for the Senator. The Straight, Alpha Senator had never been handled this way, before. The intrusion of fingers into the Senator’s whole, also made Jefferson feel extremely humiliated.

Claus’s two Pussy slaves pushed back the uncut foreskin of Senator Jefferson cock, and then rubbed the oily substance on his glans. They pushed down wood’s onto the dildo. The Senator heard a click and a scarcely audible hum below himself, and the next moment the rubber dildo was roughly poking at his hind door. Senator Jefferson tried in vain to adjust and open wide his rectum. Just like the house-guests and Madison, the Senator opened his mouth in a silent moan, but he can still feel every nob on the dildo. He breathed heavily as every inch of the fat Dildo remorselessly breaching into him.

Davis and Colin step away from the Senator, once he and all the other guys were prepared, and on the fuck machines. Suddenly, Senator Jefferson noticed something was happening to him. The oily substance must contain something strange’ he thought: because despite his desperate situation and the endless pain in his ass, it seemed that the knocking of the fuck machine’s Dildo on his g point was making his dick filling with blood. Not only him, but all the other captives including Madison were now showing an erection between their spread legs, exposing their balls.

On a command from Claus, Davis and Colin took a guy from his holder, and drag him over to a frame in the middle of the chamber. The guy struggles, Claus picks up a Cat of Nine Tails, and whips the guy without mercy, the guy stops struggling. The two Pussy Slaves than attach chains on the rings on the guy’s wrists and feet. They then draw him into the air. They attach a rope to the ring on his neck, they pull back and bind the rope to the base of his balls. This way the poor guy is forced to look at himself in the mirrors before and behind him. He is forced to watch whatever was going to happen to him.

Two heavy metal balls, were then pierced into the guy’s tits by Claus. The guy cries out in pain, Claus just smiled and nodded his head. Colin and Davis then placed a large vase below the dick of the guy. Davis then knelt beside the guy and begin to milk his dick. Colin stood behind the guy, and slid his finger into the guy, and began to massage his prostate. The poor guy soon began to mourn and twitch, which made the two metal balls swing. The poor guy screamed out. Davis moved the vase below the guys dick just in time to caught the guy’s first shot, while the guy burst into a loud cry as his cock explodes.

“Good. Now Pussy Slaves continue with the harvest. Take as many shots as possible out of each them. Wank then dry, you have to fill that vase full, and half fill another. Otherwise I will put you two in the frame too.” Claus said as he left the chamber.

Senator Jefferson had lost all sense of time, it seemed like he had been in the chamber, watching guy after guy being milked, for days. Although his ass was on fire, as it was fucked by the rubber Dildo. Jefferson’s dick is throbbing, he know deep down that he was over ripe for milking. Long ago Senator Jefferson had lost count of how many times each guy had shot, before he was milked dry. The first three or four times a guy Cum with some kind of joy, but after that it seemed to Jefferson that it was more and more like pain, to the guy being milked.

Once milked dry, the guys were scarcely conscious, it seems that only their genitals were reacting involuntarily to the stimulus administered on them, it seemed to force them on and on. When the guys were finally take from the frame only the shallow raise and sink of their stomach, and the twitch of their limp cocks, now and then showed that the men were still alive.

Jefferson watched the milking’s in growing horror, but strangely he cannot look away from what was happening. He had seen every shot the guys had been forced to make. Now Senator Jefferson looked on, as Nathan his personal bodyguard shot his jizz for the second time. Nathan hung in front of the Senator, the two metal balls on his tits the only decoration on Madison’s body. His over 11 inch dick throbbed and spat his semen into the vase in large wards, as Joyce knelt beside him, and milked him as if he was a cow. The two Pussy Slaves would not give the bodyguard any chance to recover, he would be wanked off, and finger fucked, until they had squeezed every last drop of his Man-juice out of him.

Senator Jefferson watched as his bodyguard was being milked. The Senator knew that he would be the next, the last of the thirteen men in the chamber. When he had first come round in the chamber, he had hoped that he was in some sort of a nightmare, and that he would wake up in bed next to his wife! But as things went on, deep down Senator Jefferson know that what was happening was real, and that he was doomed. He was going to be humiliated, as he was milked like a cow, forced to shed his own Man-juice, he could not imagine, the pain that awaits him during the ordeal that awaited him.

The Senator’s own 10 inch dick was now curving up, and throbbing, the pain and the horror, he fell seemed to be yelling at him that he was ready, that what was going to happen was inevitable, he was nothing to Colin and Davis but a cow to be milked. Jefferson’s balls were now over filled and calling for release, his ass was still on fire.

He cannot take his eyes away from Nathan, who was now scarcely conscious, but still shooting his Man-juice. Finally, Madison stopped shooting his semen, Colin and Davis took down the bodyguard and dumped him on the pile of the other, unconscious completely drain men. Colin and Davis moved towards Senator Jefferson, and strung him up just like all the other men. Jefferson moaned loudly as his tits were pierced with the two metal balls. Davis grabbed the Senator’s cock, and slowly began jerking him off, Jefferson moan, and then grunted loudly as Jason’s finder slid into him. Senator know that is was now unavoidable, in moments he would shoot his first wad, and so start down the road of being milked dry like a cow.

Moments later, Senator Jefferson burst into a loud scream as his cock explodes, Cumming for the first time. ‘Fuck, this is not happening to me. It just can’t be!’ The Senator thought to himself: he grunted loudly as he felt his balls churning, ready to explode a second time.

Claus entered the chamber, just in time to see Davis place a vase in front of Sergio, who was now hanging in a holder, his tits pierced, a metal ball hung from each tit. Davis knelt beside Sergio and began to roughly milk his dick. Colin moved behind Sergio, and slid his finger into Sergio’ whole, and began to massage his prostate. Sergio soon began mourning into the ball-gag in his mouth. Seconds later, Sergio exploded, a large wad of his Cum fell into the vase. Claus smiled as he moved over to the Pile of still unconscious men: the top two of the pile, were Senator Jefferson and his bodyguard Madison.

Master Claus watch as one at a time, the Senator, and then his bodyguard were carried away by Gomez and Ron. Claus turned back, and looked at the holder behind Sergio. Restrained in the holder was Detective Tyzack, or what was left of the former Detective. The machines, Claus’s serum, and training; he had been through had turned him into a near cretin. Like Master Claus had told him, Tyzack had become, a mindless man-cow, someone who was now just a vessel to be milked, a cock-whore, that served, and was a willing Cum dump. Claus had had Tyzack brought to the chamber, so that the Farmer-bear that had bought him on the black-web, men could collected Tyzack.

“Master Claus!” Said a voice from the doorway of the chamber. Claus looked up and saw Detective Tomasz, who was now Claus’s Man-servant: Claus had replaced Sergio with Detective Tomasz. “There are some gentlemen here to collect the ‘COW’, for their Master!”

Tomasz did not but an eye-lid, as he said the word, ‘COW’. He was looking straight at his Former partner, without any sign of recognition on his face. Claus smiled, “Thank you Tomasz. Show them down, please!”

Tomasz nodded yes, and left the chamber. A few minutes later three well-built men, dressed in black combat ferities, and black balaclavas with just a slit for their mouths, and small holes for their eyes, over their heads, followed Tomasz into the chamber. One of the guys walked up to Sergio, who had been milked dry, and hung in the holder, barely conscious, his spent cock twitching, every now, and then. “Is this the ‘COW’ we’re to pick up?” He asked slapping Tomasz’s twitching cock back and forwards a few times.

The guy went to slap Sergio’s cock again. Suddenly, the three guys twitched, and reached for their necks. In each guy’s neck was a dart, that had been fired into them by Tomasz. The drug was fast acting. The three guys did not even have time to cry out. Before they feel to the floor, unconscious! Master Claus smiled as the guy who had slapped Sergio’s cock was carried from the chamber, by Gomez and Ron; while the other two black clad guys were completely stripped naked, and fixed into two of the holders.

Master Claus left the chamber.

Master Claus stood at the threshold of the Master bedroom, Claus smiled at, the ensnared, dazed, drugged and still naked, two men on the bed in front of him. Senator Jefferson and his bodyguard, Madison, were kneeling on the bed. The two men faced each other, they were unable to speak, red Rubber ball gags were strapped to their heads preventing any conversation. Their hands were restrained behind their back, by Detective Tyzack and Tomasz’s handcuffs. Their cocks were caged in chastity devices: both Senator and his bodyguard were caged in stainless-steel ribbed cages.

Claus rubbed the front of the towel around his waist. Master Claus felt his cock swell and throb. It was strange, he did not understand, why. But seduced, and taking control of Senator Jefferson and his bodyguard Madison, seemed to stir something deep in his very being.

Claus moved beside the bed and dropped the towel, he grabbed a plastic bag from the night-stand, and sprinkled his special white powder on the back of his hand. Master Claus fed the power to Senator Jefferson, he then sprinkled another dose on the back of his hand, and then fed that dose too Madison. Claus then repeated the whole thing six more time; three doses each to the Senator and then his bodyguard. Master Claus watched as Jefferson and Madison’s faces drooped, their eyes appeared sleepy and tired, and drool run out of their mouths, from around the Rubber ball-gags.

In a flash, Claus knelt on the bed behind Senator Jefferson. Roughly, Master Claus forced the restrained Senator to lean over, on all fours. Master Claus slid his semi-hard cock into the muscled Senator’s tight whole. Senator Jefferson’s muffled moans did not stop Master Claus from ploughing the Senator’s ass. If anything, the more he heard the Senator howl, the more Claus plunged his 11 inch thick, bottle-width cock in the Senator’s ass. “Balls to the wall, Bitch”, Claus hollered as he shoved his dick deep into Jefferson; to the base of his 11 inch thick shaft. Claus wiggled his member inside Senator Jefferson, he then pulled out, and then repeated everything, again and again.

Soon Senator Jefferson’s moans became shallower, and shallower. Claus knew that Senator Jefferson was close to a spoiled orgasm. The metal cock cage deprived the Senator from achieving a full erection. Claus stared at Madison, the Senator’s bodyguard and said, “Lie on your back and put your face near the Senator’s dick.” The spaced out bodyguard, after a couple of tries, managed to position himself as Claus ordered. Within minutes, drips of cum spilled from Senator Jefferson’s caged cock, onto Madison’s face, the fruit of the Senator’s spoiled orgasm.

Minutes later, Claus pulled his cock out Senator Jefferson’s ass; Master Claus then moved about the bed, and then said to the bodyguard, “On your knees, Bitch.” Madison tried, but bound as he was, he could not get off his back. Claus was forced too helped the bodyguard to his knees. Without saying a word, Master Claus slid this throbbing cock into the bodyguard’s whole. Master Claus ploughed Madison’s twink like ass,

Just as he had ploughed the Senators ass. With faster and deeper thrusts, Claus felt his climax nearing. Master Claus screamed, as he blasted his wad into Madison; panting Claus watched the excess of his goo slide out of the crevice of the bodyguard’s buttocks. And the drips of cum from Madison’s spoiled orgasm spill from Madison’s caged cock onto the sheets of the bed.

Claus hopped off the bed and walked into the bathroom, and grabbed a wet hand towel. Master Claus wiped his cock and hands clean of any Cum residue. Claus walked back into the Master bedroom; Claus felt happy, contented and ready for several more hours Fucking Senator Jefferson and his bodyguard’s asses. Master Claus needed little time to fire up his engine again. He climbed back on the bed behind Senator Jefferson and Madison; already his cock was rock hard. Claus picked up from the nightstand, a bottle of his special serum and Alcohol. Roughly he thrust the neck of the bottle into Senator Jefferson’s ravished whole, and emptied the whole of the bottle’s contents into the Senator. “It’s going to be a long and painful night for you both, Jefferson and Madison.” Master Claus told the two men.

END OF CHAPTER 4: