The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Escaping Mr. Claus

By The Slaver.

3. The Detectives.

“Master Claus.” A voice said from the doorway of the breakfast room.

Claus looked up to face the person who had spoken. “Yes, Sergio. What is it?” He asked his Man-servant

“There are two men here to see you. Detectives they say. I’ve shown them into the library.” Sergio replied.

Claus muttered something under his breath, he then took a sip of the important Asian tea, his was drinking. Putting down his cup, he pushed his chair back from the breakfast table. He looked around the table at his eleven male house-guests, and said “Please, continue with your breakfast, this should not take too long.” He left the breakfast room, behind Sergio, for a moment Claus’s house-guests looked silently at each other, before returning to their breakfast.

Minutes later, Claus entered the library, followed by Sergio. Claus turned to Sergio “Thank you, Sergio. You may leave.” Sergio with a sideways look at one of the detectives, turned and leaved the room. The sideways look at one of the detectives had not gone unnoticed by Claus.

The two detectives starred that the 30-year-old sexy Man-servant, who was wearing a Man-servant’s uniform, that was too tight for him, and also a size too small, his trousers hugged and framed his buttocks and barely counselled Sergio’s bulging junk in the front.

“How can I help you, Detectives?” Claus asked, after Sergio had left, and he had invited the two detectives to have a seat.

The two detectives stammered at first. “Um … well, I’m … I’m Detective Tyzack. This is my partner, Detective Tomasz.” One of the detectives managed to say.

“Why are you here. Today of all day?” Claus asked, interrupting Detective Tyzack’s introduction.

“Are you San Claus, Chemist , & entrepreneur?” Detective Tomasz asked.

“Yes, Detective.”, Claus replied calmly.

“Do you have the time to answer some questions, Mr. Claus?” Asked Detective Tyzack.

“Yes, Detective, although … I’m not sure why you are here.” Claus said, “Will this take long, I have house-guests for the holidays!” Claus added.

The two detectives were sitting on a large imposing red leather couch. They pulled out their narrow note pads and began their questioning.

“Do you know a ‘Jason …….?”, Detective Tomasz asked Claus. He had used Jason, Eric, Royce and Dale’s full names, if he was surprised, Claus did not saw it. For a moment he looked in silents at the two detectives.

“Of course. The four of them live here.” Claus replied, a slight smile on his face.

“These four men were reported missing yesterday. So the four of them came to live with you, yesterday?” Detective Tyzack asked, his voice somewhat puzzled.

“That is so. Jason lived here, and served my needs a while ago. About three years ago, he left, he found a new lover, Eric.”, Claus answered, nonchalantly. “As well as have Eric as a lover, it seemed that he and Eric were also into sharing their cock-sucking skills with Royce and Dale. I visited Jason on the Twenty Second, and stayed until yesterday. Just before I left, I asked the four of them to come and live with me. I control them!

The two detectives stared at each other, both of them were suspicious of Claus’s subdued responses. Claus had answered their questions with an incredible calm.

“Mr. Claus, the boys’ families suspect that they have been kidnapped drugged and now live here under duress.” Detective Tyzack said.

Claus knew that this was a lie. Jason had had no family since he was17, he was an only child. Both his parents were only children with no family, when their were killed in a plane crash. Eric was the son of an unmarried, single mother, who as soon as Eric was born, dumped him in an home for unwanted children, and disappeared, back across the broader, never to be heard of again. Both Royce and Dale were also unwanted children, with no family, who were raised by the state.

Claus nodded ‘yes’. He wanted to learn all that the detectives thought they know. “Parents are usually the last to know. Did the boys’ families know that they are gay?” The detectives did not answer, Claus smiled, of cause the two detectives could not answer that question.

“Then, they also don’t know that these so called All-American boys have not only come out of the closet, but also who have an itch for … fetishism.”

“I don’t understand, Mr. Claus.” Detective Tomasz said, his voice shaking somewhat.

“Fetishism is something that people don’t understand, especially repressed Christian types. Jason, Eric, Royce and Dale behind closed doors, were adventurous in their sex life. They visited leather bars, glory holes, and seedy rest-rooms to get their kicks. Gay men, especially the bottoms are like that. After my visit to Jason, we all hit it off. And Jason, Eric, Royce and Dale decided to leave at once and come live with me. Luckily, the four of them are very talented in their fields. They won’t have any trouble finding employment here, after the holidays.” Claus looked at the two detectives. “Do you want to interview them.”

Before Tyzack could reply, Tomasz asked, “Can I get a drink? What you had just told us is somewhat unsettling”

“Certainly!”, Claus replied, he reach across the desk in front of him. And pushed a button on the intercom. “Sergio, two bottles of our special orange juice, please.”

“Yes Master Claus.” Sergio replied via the intercom.

“What do you mean by ‘fetishism’?” Tyzack asked in a low voice, he too was somewhat shaken by what he had heard.

Claus smiled before replying, “Well Detectives, people express their sexuality in varied ways. Gay people, more than most in some cases. Some people can only climax when they mount their partner missionary position. Some people need a slap on the ass. And then … there are those who want to be hogtied and fucked in the ass. Hard.” He paused for a moment. “And some enjoy being controlled. Being dominated.” Claus paused again. “Being submissive, like Jason, Eric, Royce and Dale.”

Before he could continue, Sergio entered the room with a tray on which was two iced bottles of orange juice. Each of the detectives took a bottle. “Thank you, Sergio.” Said Claus.

“Sire.”, Sergio said. He then slowly exited the library, making sure that the two detectives got a good look at his swaying hips and his jiggling buttocks.

The detectives did not know where to look, or what to say. They opened their bottles of juice, and drank the ice-cold liquid. “Thanks.”, Detective Tomasz stuttered, shocked at what he saw. Claus chuckled.

“No problem.” Claus replied, as he looked at his watch, marking the time.

Claus smiled, at the two detectives. “I understand, how you might feel, Detectives. It may be 2021, but attitudes towards gay men haven’t changed that much. We’re still considered deviants. That’s okay. But I know better.”

“You’re not kidding. The whole thing sounds fucked up.” Detectives Tomasz said.

“To each his own.” Claus said.

Claus looked at his watch. Almost ten minutes had passed since their first sips of the special orange juice, the juice had been spiked with Claus’s serum, the twelve-times concentrated serum that worked more effectively and consistently. When he raised his eyes and stared at the detectives, Claus knew. The two detectives were frozen, their eyes glassy, their expression dumbfounded, their minds ready for the taking.

“Can you hear me, detectives?”, Claus asked.

“Yes.”, the detectives replied.

“Yes, Master Claus.”, Claus said.

“Yes, Master Claus.”

“Very good. If I am ‘Master Claus’, then that makes you my Pussy Slaves. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master Claus.”

“What are you?”

“A Pussy Slave.” The detectives replied.

“And Pussy slaves always obey their masters. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master Claus.”

“What do Pussy Slaves do?” Claus asked.

“They obey their masters.”

“And who is your master?” Master Claus asked.

“Master Claus.”

“And whose Pussy Slaves are you?” Claus asked.

“Master Claus’s slaves.” Replied said Detectives Tyzack, and Tomasz.

Claus paused for a moment. He walked around the leather couch and studied his latest prey. He pondered his options. “When you hear me say, ‘Pussy Slave’, you will return to this compliant state and obey my every word and command. Do you understand?”’

“Yes, Master Claus.”

Claus nodded his head ‘yes’. He would dispatch the two detectives shortly, if he chose to do so. ’Better cover all the bases. Better safe than sorry.’ Claus thought to himself. Claus walked over to the intercom. “Sergio come to the library, and bring two Pussy Slaves with you.” Claus said.

Minutes later, Sergio entered the library, followed by Jason and Royce. The Pussy Slaves wore their red satin panties: the tight-fitting red panties camouflaged their caged cocks.

“Detectives, this is Jason and Eric. Boys, say hello to the detectives!”

“Hello.”, Jason and Royce said.

“Boys, the detectives think I’m holding you hostage in the mansion. Tell them the truth.”

“We live here because … we’re Master Claus’s slaves.” Jason and Royce said.

“It’s difficult to explain, detectives.” Jason added.

Claus sat in his chair and keeping a straight face. “Detectives, may I demonstrate what it means to be … controlled?” Master Claus asked.

“Yes, Master Claus.” The two detectives replied.

Claus faced his two Pussy Slave and said, “Boys, detectives Jenkin and Tomasz could use a blow job. Now.”

“Yes, Master Claus.”, Jason and Royce replied.

“Detectives. Don’t move. Just sit there and learn what it means to be controlled and want to be controlled.” Claus ordered.

Detective Tyzack and Tomasz sat on the leather couch. Jason and Royce spread the detectives legs apart and knelt in between them. The two boys unbuckled Tyzack and Tyzack belts and unbuttoned their trousers. Jason and Royce lowered the detective’s trousers and boxers. In a flash, the two boys licked and sucked the cocks of the two detectives.

“They obey me, because they want to obey me. They want to be controlled.”, Claus said. “They are submissive. Just like you two are now. You will obey me because you want to obey me, because you want to be controlled. Being submissive gives you pleasure.”

The detectives listened to Claus’s explanation. They could care less for what he said. Jason and Royce’s expert blow job distracted them, but not for long. The two detectives, finally succumbed and climaxed, shedding their seed down the waiting throats of Claus’s two Pussy Slaves.

Claus ordered. Jason and Royce to say on the knees. “Tyzack and Tomasz get dressed, but without the boxers. It’s time for you to leave.” Master Claus said.

The two detectives stood up removed their boxers and then donned their trousers.

“You both look sexy in your off the peg suits.” Claus said.

“Thank you, Master Claus.” The two detectives replied.

Claus turned to Sergio who was standing by the door, “Sergio, the two detectives will be leaving in a moment, wait by the front door to see them out!” Claus said, Without a word left the room.

“Tyzack, you lied to me. None of my Pussy Slaves have family, to worry about them!” Master Claus said, “I saw the look that Sergio gave you! Was it him that told you about my four Pussy Slaves?”

Tyzack stood looking at Claus with an blank empty face, just like his fellow detective standing beside him. “Yes it was, Master Claus!” Tyzack replied.

Claus smiled, he would deal with Sergio later; it seemed that he was gaining back some free will. That was a dangerous thing for Sergio.

“Now what are you going to report to your superiors, Tyzack?” Claus asked the detective.

“Jason, Royce, Dale and Eric are living here at the mansion, freely and voluntarily. They live here because they are in a dominant-submissive relationship with you. They are Master Claus’s slaves. They all love the experience of sexual pleasure they feel when they are controlled by a strong authority figure, like you Master Claus.” Detective Tyzack said.

Claus saw Tyzack’s cock twitch in his pants as he spoke. “How did it feel being controlled, detectives?”

“I liked it very much.” Both of the detectives answered, this time Claus saw Spearer’s cock twitch in his pants. A wet patch appeared in the front of Tyzack trousers.

“When you leave here, both you will find that you both enjoy being submissive. And that a desire in you to return to this house and to serve me will grow in you. That desire will get so great, that you can’t fight, or resist it. After you have finished your shifts, both of you will give into this desire and return to me, where your enter a whole new world, as my slaves . Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master Claus.” Both the detectives answered, Claus noticed that there was now a wet patch in the front of Tomasz’s trousers. .

“Good. You may leave, slaves.”

“Yes, Master Claus.” Tyzack and Tomasz said. “Thank you, Master Claus.”

The detectives walked out of the library towards the front door. Sergio stood by the front door, opened the door and escorted the detectives towards their vehicle parked in the circular driveway.

Sergio returned to the library and announced, “They’re gone, Master Claus.”

Master Claus just grinned at Sergio, and snapped his fingers. Jason and Royce jumped on Sergio, and boar him to the ground. Claus just stood and watch as the two Pussy Slaves cuffed Sergio’s hands behind his back, slipped a leather hood over his head, laced up the hood; and then pulled Sergio to his feet and dragged Sergio to his feet and out of the room. Smiling Master Claus followed behind.

Detective Tyzack groaned and opened his eyes, he found that he was tied with tinsel over a wooden saw horse in the middle of what had once been one of the cellars of Claus’s mansion. The last thing he remembered, was having a great desire to return to Claus, and to be dominated and controlled by his Master. On arriving at Claus’s mansion with Detective Tomasz: the two detectives had stripped naked and knelt in front of Master Claus, with their hands behind their heads. After being made to suck Master Claus off, Tyzack and Tomasz had been told to drink a bottle of orange juice, each, after which Tyzack remembers nothing.

He could feel cold air on his skin; so he was naked. The bright light in the room hurt his eyes, he lifted up his head and plinked a few times. As his eyes adjust to the bright light, the detective can see Master Claus standing in front of him. “So your back with us are you!” Claus said.

Tyzack did not answer, he just looked at Claus, through slightly grazed eyes. “Well, I think that it is time that you had some more of my serum and Alcohol mix!” Master Claus said with a smirk.

Tyzack screamed “FUCK YOU!! I’m not drinking anything or taking any fucking drugs. Do you hear me?” Claus laughs. “Oh you don’t have to drink a thing my friend, this will do it for you!” Master Claus then slapped Tyzack’s ass, several time.

Claus held up an enema bottles from the table at was beside Tyzack, he then roughly shoves the tip of the bottle up Tyzack’s rectum and squeezes the contents deep inside him. “My serum and the alcohol will be absorbed much faster through your intestine than your stomach” Claus chortles. Tyzack struggles mightily to free himself as Claus picked up another enema bottle, and inserts the nipple into Tyzack’s ass and squeezes the bottle empty. The whole contents of the bottle was shot deep into Tyzack. Soon it become apparent that the alcohol and serum was having an effect. Tyzack movements slow down, he stops struggling; and his eyes began to glaze over as if he is drunk. “you can’t do thish to me” He tried to say; but his words were slurred as the alcohol and serum took hold.

Claus reaches under Tyzack and finds his dick. A few strokes and the hunky detective wis sporting a huge hard on that is leaking pre cum like crazy. “Does this feel good Detective?” Claus mocked the officer, Tyzack nods his head and says “YESH, IT DOESH!” Master Claus laughed at Tyzack’s predicament, as he watch him wiggle his ass draped over the saw horse. Claus speeds up his wanking of the detective’s cock bringing him closer to orgasm. Quickly Master Claus rolled a condom onto Tyzack’s cock. “I need to gather all that COP cum you’re going to give me, Bitch!” The detective began to breathe heavy: Tyzack’s body jerks violently as his cock shoots a massive load of Cum into the condom. Claus inspects the contents and pats Tyzack on the Butt. “Nice one, Detective, but that only the first of what will be many big loads of your cum that is going to be taken from you, before I finished with you.

Master Claus picked up another enema bottle, which was again filled with alcohol and Claus’s serum and stand behind the detective, and shot concoction up Tyzack’s ass whole. Claus smiles “Relax I’ve only just begun, Detective. It’s gonna be a long and painful nigh, for you.”

Master Claus gripped the Detective’s cock, and removed the 2/4 fill condom, he held it up, and looked at the continues, he then looked at Tyzack’s cock. “Look at you, your little fucker is ready to give up more.” Smiling Master Claus began to stroke the detective’s dick once again. The detective was by now is so out of it, that he doesn’t even move in Claus spreads pre-cum all up and down the shaft. Tyzack’s cock begins to respond all most at once. Tyzack’s cock swelled and throbbed as Master Claus jerks him faster and faster. Claus then shoved a finger from his other hand deep into Tyzack’s upturned ass. Claus’s finger fucking of the detective causing Tyzack to moan louder as he felt his second load begin to build.

When Master Claus sees Tyzack’s big balls begin to draw up close to his body, Claus pulled another condom onto his cock. Seconds later, Tyzack’s cock explodes sending rope after rope of cum into the collection condom. Master looked down at Tyzack laying bound across the saw horse moaning, in a drunken drugged state. Claus was relentless and grabs Tyzack’s cock again and begins to stroke it. Tyzack begins to moan.

Claus looks down at the bound detective and said “You have no idea what you’re in for. By the time I’m through with you you’ll be a broken man. I’m going to turn you into a Man-cow, and teach you how to be a cock whore, and how to serve. I’ve already sold you to the highest bidder on the black-web. The byer is going to give you misery for the rest of your fucking life.”

Of course, Tyzack had absorbed so much alcohol, and serum that his mind was reeling. He had no idea where he was, or what Claus was saying, or what was being done to him, even though his cock was so sore from the constant jerking that Claus has put him through.

Claus takes another enema bottle and shoved the bottle into the detective’s upturned ass; and deposited the alcohol and serum into Tyzack. This new introduction of alcohol and serum puts Tyzack over the top and he begins to pass out. Claus sees this and grabs him by the hair, jerking Tyzack’s head up, Master Claus slaps Tyzack across his face again and again.

“Hey fucker, don’t you fucking dare pass out on me” Master Claus, again brutally slaps Tyzack across the face many times. Finally the young detective seems to be coming back and Claus grabs his cock once more and begins to jerk him off. As Tyzack reaches another climax another condom was stretched over his reddened dick. Once again Tyzack shoots out a superhuman load.

“Okay.” Claus growls, “Time to start the process in full on you.” Claus moved to the “instruments” that where behind the young muscle bound detective.

Claus looked at one of the two strange looking machines behind the bound Tyzack. It looked like a large metal box which had several large tubes coming out of it. Inside the metal box where what look like giant condoms attached to the end of each of the tubes. On the other end of the tubes are rubber milking caps, like those on a milking machine for cows. Master Claus attached one of the tubes to Tyzack’s throbbing cock. Claus looked at Detective Tyzack with a smirk on his face. “This machine will finish the work I started. After which you’ll be completely mindless, but ready for training.” Master Claus said.

The second machine also had several tubes that where attached to a tube-like Colom on a cylindrical base. Each of the tubes has an rubber enema nipple on the end of it. “This thing goes in your ass.” Claus laughs, as he moved near to Tyzack’s whole. Soon the detectives upturned ass had a tube connected to it.

Claus stands back and admires the sight before; a virile young man, tied over a sawhorse, his muscles straining, a tube attached to his cock and a tube inserted into his ass. Master Claus began pouring large amounts of alcohol and serum into the cylindrical tank of the second machine; Claus then put the top on the tank, and stood with his arms folded, Master Claus looked at Tyzack. Then he pressed a button on one of the machines and instantly a pump sprung to life, and begins shooting liquid into Detective Tyzack. Then Claus throws a switch on the milking machine: and Tyzack starts to moan as the tube begin to milk him. The captive detective begins to shoot his load into the tube, which carried it away to the collector.

Master Claus stood there and laugh as he watch his victim being milked like a cow, the collection condom fill with cum as the machine does its work. Moans fill the air as the virile young man was milked of his precious cum over and over. Claus laughed excitedly as he walk away from Tyzack, and left the room; leaving the machines to do their diabolical work on the bound detective.

Master Claus stood at the entered to the master bedroom of his mansion, and looked in. The sight of the naked Tomasz on his knees, on the king-sized bed, with his back arched, and doggie-style forced a smile on Master Claus’s face. Earlier Claus had tossed a POLICE baseball cap on Tomasz’s head in reverse. Tomasz looked silly in this frozen stance. Claus was training the detective to replace Sergio, as his Man-servant.

Still smiling, Master Claus entered the room and approached the bed, Claus reached out and stroked Tomasz’s cock. The frozen stud did not react. An evil smirk spread over Claus’s face, as he ordered, “Open your eyes, Slave.” All of a sudden Tomasz began moaning as he felt Claus’s powerful hand awakening his cock. “Good Slave. You’re make an excellent replacement for Sergio. You will serve me well and without question. Understand .”

“Yes, Sir. Master Claus”, Tomasz answered between moans.

Master Claus grabbed a bag of his special powder from the night-stand. He then spread a large dose of the powder upon the back of his hand, and then held his hand to Tomasz’s nose; who without being told, snorted the white powder up.

“Good boy.” Master Claus said, he knew that Tomasz was high and completely under his power. Still with that strange evil smirk on his face Master knelt behind Tomasz, and without any lube, he slid his semi-hard cock into Tomasz’s whole.

“Nice tight whole, Slave.” Claus said, as he slowly at first Fucked Tomasz’s tight whole. “Thank you, Sir, Master Claus” Tomasz answered, he felt his cock fill with blood. Tomasz so wanted to Cum. But He know that he could not.

Master Claus smiled. “Good boy, Tomasz, keep rocking, back and forth, on my cock.” Claus ordered. The now Dumb Tomasz twerked his ass on Master Claus’s cock. The memory destroying effect of his white powder would allowed Claus to maintain control over not just Tomasz, but all of those who he would use it on.

When Master Claus felt that he was about to climax, he pulled his cock out of Tomasz’s ass. Claus then demanded that Tomasz suck him dry. Within seconds, Master Claus’s cock showered Tomasz’s moth with pearly white cream; ounces of which drizzling down Tomasz’s throat, some spilled from the corners of Tomasz’s lips. Finally, Claus pulled his dick out of Tomasz’s mouth, and collapsed on his back upon the bed, his cock standing proud. Tomasz licked the Cum-stained cock until he had cleaned Master Claus’s cock of every drop of semen.

Wolf stared at Tomasz. “Good boy, Slave.” Claus panted. “Good boy, Slave.”

Master pulled himself up, and knelt behind Tomasz. Tomasz looked back at his master, kneeling behind him!. Tomasz grins as he saw Claus grabbed a bottle of serum laced whiskey from the night-stand. Master Claus pries the detective’s ass cheeks apart, he finds, and fingers Tomasz’s whole. Then Claus shoves the tip of the bottle in.

Tomasz jumps and whimpered as the neck of the bottle enters him. Claus emptied the whole bottle deep inside Tomasz’s guts. Master Claus quickly repeats the process with another bottle of serum laced whiskey being emptied inside the young detective. Soon, Tomasz entered a drunken state and Master Claus reached down and grasps Tomasz’s dick begins to jerck it. After a few minutes of jerking Tomasz’s dick; Master Claus opened a condom and holds it near Tomasz’s cock. When Claus hears the detective’s grunts getting louder, Master Claus knows that Tomasz was close. Claus then stretches the condom over Tomasz’s dick. Moments later, Tomasz lets out a roar as his cock spews his cum into the collection condom.

Master Claus repeated the process twice more. Finally, after Tomasz had delivered a total of three loads, Claus stopped jerking off the young detective. Claus reach over to the night-stand and pick-up a bowl of ice cubes. Master Claus then thrust Tomasz’s cock straight into the bowl of ice. Tomasz grunted as his dick swivelled to nearly nothing, taking no notice of Tomasz’s grunts, Master Claus quickly locked Tomasz’s sunken cock in an blue Acrylic cock-cock.

Claus looked at the detective, still on all-fours, his cock encased in the blue Acrylic cage. Claus smiled at Tomasz. ‘Yes the detective would make a very good Male-savant, as well as a Pussy Slave. Claus jerked his cock getting it ready to fuck/train Tomasz some more.

END OF CHAPTER THREE: