The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Escaping Mr. Claus

By The Slaver.

2. More Slaves.

Gomez opened his eyes. The drawn curtains muted the snowy morning sun outside the bedroom window. He looked to his left and stared at the naked man in the bed next to him. Signing, Gomez hopped off the bed and headed for the bathroom, needing to relieve himself. He mopped into the bathroom.

“Why is Claus doing this to us?” Gomez whispered to himself, he then stared at his groin, his cock hung southerly, the weight of the acrylic cage forcing his penis to dangle. His groin was devoid of body hair. Gomez could feel his cock pressing against the acrylic sheath. He needed to urinate but did not know what to do. He stood at the commode and let the urine flow from his caged cock. When finished he walked over to the basin and splashed the tip of the cock cage with warm water to wash away any residue. Gomez returned to the bedroom and lay on the bed. Colin woke up as Gomez got onto the bed.

“Pussy Slaves.” A voice called out. With that command, Gomez and Colin knelt on the bed, their hands placed behind the back of their head, as Master Claus demanded. Claus tossed a pair of red satin panties to Gomez and Colin and said, “Put those on.”

Gomez and Colin donned the satin and lace panties, more thong that underwear. Their caged cocks, practically on display through the lace of the panties, formed an obscene bulge. Claus smiled. “Very sexy, Pussy Slaves.”

“Thank you, Master Claus.”, Gomez and Colin replied. “Very good, Pussy Slaves.” Claus said, “And sleep!” Both boys fell onto the bed, deeply asleep and entranced.

Claus heard his cell phone ding. He read the text message he received on his cell phone and nodded ‘yes’. He looked at the two boys laying on the bed. “It seems that friends of yours are coming to see you. They’ll be here in twenty minutes.” He told the entranced pair on the bed. Claus smiled too himself, he had plans for his Pussy slaves two friends.

The doorbell of the condo rang. Claus proceeded to the front entrance and opened the door. “Can I help you.” Claus said, in welcome to Colin and Gomez’s two friends, Davis and Ron.

“Oh, we’ll looking for Colin and Gomez, are they here.” Davis asked, he was puzzled by the fact that some strange guy, in a red suit, he had never seen before, had answered Colin and Gomez’s condo’s door.

“Can we see them?” Ron asked.

“Yes, they in the bedroom, resting. We had a pretty heavy night last night.” Claus said, waving a clear plastic bag of white powder at Davis and Ron. The two boys smiled at Claus, “Would you both care to have a snort, or two while you wait for your friends.” Claus said, both Davis and Ron nodded their heads, and agreed.

“Well, there’s no time like the precent!” Claus said, as he spread two lines of the white powder on the back of his fist, and held it up for Davis and Ron to snort. Smiling Claus watched as the two boys snorted a line each. He spread another dose on his fist and held it up for the boys to snort. Smiling he then, sprinkled another dose for the two boys. Davis and Ron snorted the two doses. Master Claus offered the two boys a final dose of the powder; which both Ron and Davis snorted. The two boys stood dazed and confused in front of Master Claus.

Claus looked into the boys’ eyes, he could tell that Davis and Ron had succumbed to the mind-numbing effects of his newly created drug. Davis and Ron were the first two to be fully exposed to the full power of the powder. “Stroke your cocks.” Claus ordered, Davis and Ron. Dazed and confused, the boys fondled their junk and stroked their cocks from the outside of their pants.

After a few minutes Claus ordered the two boy too stop stroking their cocks, Davis and Ron’s hands fell too their sides.

“Follow ME!” Claus said; as he led the two drugged men into the living room, where Davis and Ron found Gomez and Colin kneeling on the floor, in front of the leather couch, their hands behind their head, wearing the satin and lace panties.

“Pussy Slaves. Say hello to your friends.” Claus said.

“Hello.” Gomez and Colin said, in low, empty voices.

“Your friends are here to see you.” Claus announced.

“Thank you, Master Claus.” Gomez and Colin replied, but they did not move from kneeling on the floor, their hands still behind their heads.

Davis and Ron just starred at their two friends, with drool running out of their mouths. Claus nodded ‘yes’, as he looked at Gomez, Colin, Davis and Ron; Claus then said, “Pussy Slaves, Your Friends could use a little release. Get to it.” Claus pushed Davis and Ron down, to sit on the leather couch.

Davis and Ron looked up at Claus.

“Your whore friends can’t get enough dick, it seems.” Claus told Davis and Ron.

The drugged Davis and Ron just sat on the couch, drool running from their mouths, and watched as Gomez and Colin crawl towards them They undo Davis and Ron’s belts, lower their trousers, and then ripped off their briefs, Davis and Ron’s cocks fell free: both cocks were semi-hard from the stroking. Then Colin and Gomez swallowed their friends cocks, with a hunger that fed their new enthusiasm, given to them by Master Claus, as his Pussy Slaves. Davis and Ron moaned softly, and thrust into the mouths on their cocks.

Claus smiled. His two Pussy Slaves, Gomez and Colin had learned many lessons during their past two nights of training. Claus loved his Pussy Slaves to give him good blow-jobs. His two Pussy Slaves, Gomez and Colin had mastered the artform, over the last two nights. this morning session with Davis and Ron would provide Gomez and Colin with additional practice. After a steamy thirty minutes, of Gomez and Colin sucking their cocks, the doped Davis and Ron could not hold out any longer, both of them climaxed. They shot their wads into their friends mouths, Claus had taught his two Pussy Slaves to swallow.

When they’d finished sucking cock, and swallowed all of their friend’s Cum; Pussy Slaves Gomez and Colin knelt on the floor, their hands behind their head, assuming the position, that they always did when Master Claus was present. Davis and Ron just sat on the couch starring with glazed eyes, straight ahead, drool still running out of the mouths.

“Pussy Slaves, Colin and Gomez. Get dressed for the gym, you’re leave once you are ready.” Master Claus said; he watched as, Gomez and Colin rose to their feet and walked out of the living room to dress for the gym. After they had changed into their Gym clothes they returned to Master Claus, who said, “Now my Pussy Slaves, go to the gym and don’t come back for several hours. I need some time with your two friends Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master Claus.” Gomez and Colin answered, Colin took hold of Gomez’s hand, and the two walked out of the condo. Outside, it had started to snow even harder.

Once Gomez and Colin had left, Master Claus turned towards Davis and Ron, he smiled at them, ‘yes, I was right. Both of you will make excellent Pussy Slaves. Just like your friends are now’ Master Claus thought, still smiling at the two drooling, drugged boys, Claus then said, “Stand and strip, you’re both now my Pussy Slaves, just like your friends, Colin and Gomez. Do you understand?”

“Yes!” The two zonked out boys replied, in flat empty voices, as they stood up and started to strip.

“Yes, Master Claus.” Master Claus snapped.

“Yes, Master Claus!” Davis and Ron said as they continued to strip, in no time the two boys stood completely naked, in front of Master Claus. Claus licked his lips, as he run his eyes, and hands over Davis and Ron’s, fit bodies.

Claus took hold of each boy’s soft cock; and using their cocks as leads took Davis and Ron into the kitchen. In the kitchen, on the table were four glasses of orange juice. Each glass had a double dose of Claus’s serum, in it. Master Claus stood Ron and Davis facing each other by the table. He then ordered each of the two boys to each drink two of the glasses of drugged juice. The two studs stared into each other’s eyes as they finished their drugged juice, both were unaware that they were slowly and mentally being freezing in place and time, so Master Claus could begin their training.

“Pussy Slaves.” Master Claus called out, after both Davis and Ron had, finished their two glasses of juice. Davis and Ron knelt on the kitchen floor, their hands placed behind their head. They had assumed the same position that they had seen their friends in.

“From now on, no matter where, when or how, you will always obey me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master Claus.” Davis and Ron answered.

“Who do you serve?”, Claus asked.

“Master Claus.” Said Davis and Ron

“Who do you obey?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who do you serve?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who owns your cocks?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who owns your pussies?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who controls you?”

“Master Claus.”

“Again. Who do you obey?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who do you serve?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who owns your cocks?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who owns your pussies?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who controls you?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who do you obey?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who do you serve?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who takes cares of you?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who owns your cocks?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who owns your boy pussies?”

“Master Claus.”

Again and again Claus repeated the questioning until he was convinced that Davis and Ron were firmly in his control. “Good. Now, follow me, on your knees, Pussy Slaves.” Master Claus ordered. He led the boys into one of the bedrooms. Once there, Master Claus ordered, “Get on the bed and kneel, ass to ass.”

The two studs knelt on the bed, Ron facing the headboard, Davis facing the opposite wall. Claus retrieved another double-headed rubber vibrating dildo, from his red sack-bag. He lubed the dildo and slid the 4″ thick dildo into Ron’s ass, and then into Davis’s ass. “Now, pump your ass and don’t stop until I tell you to stop, or to Cum.”

The two boys rocked back and forth on the bed, the double-headed dildo gliding deeper and deeper into their wholes, massaging their prostate and stimulating their members. They moaned as their cocks filled with blood and become hard.

“You love your asses filled with cock, don’t you, Pussy Slaves?”

“Yes, Master Claus.” The boys panted in reply.

“Good boys.”, Claus answered, grinning from ear to ear. He walked around to Davis, whipped out his cock and said, “Suck it.”

Gomez stared into Master Claus’s eyes. “Yes, Master Claus.”, he replied.

Claus stared into Gomez’s eyes and shook his head. “You’re even better than your friends, Colin and Gomez.” Claus muttered.

Davis gazed into Claus’s eyes and mumbled, “Thank you, Master Claus.”

“There’s no escape for you, or your friends, Pussy Slave!” Claus muttered to Davis, as he felt his Cum churning in his balls, getting closer and closer. Master Claus let out a loud cry as he shot his wad, into Davis’s mouth and down his throat, into his guts. After Davis had followed Master Claus’s order, and sucked Claus’s cock clean. Master pulled his cock out of Davis’s mouth.

After getting his breath back, Claus panted, “CUM!” Both Davis and Ron’s body went completely ridged, their rock hard erections twitched, and then exploded. All their pent-up Cum shot from their cocks, spaying their chests, and the bed sheet, on which they knelt. Many minutes past, before Davis and Ron’s cock stopped.

Once they had finished, Cumming, Davis and Ron collapsed onto the Cum soaked bed sheet. The dumb, goofy, empty look on Ron and Davis’s faces, told Master Claus that both boys were now his to do with as he wished. He smiled down at the two panting boy; it was time to begin their training.

Colin and Gomez returned to the condo after several hours at the gym. As they entered the condo, Colin called out. “Master Claus.” They waited for a reply. “Come to the bedroom, my Pussy Slaves.” Come the reply.

Gomez and Colin, dropped their gym bags, and stripped off their clothes, down to their red satin and lace panties and headed for the bedroom. In the bedroom, they found Davis and Ron on the bed in the position. Both boy, had under gone changes while Colin and Gomez had been at the Gym.

Both Davis and Ron were complete absent of body hair from the neck down. Like Colin and Gomez, Davis and Ron’s cocks had been shrunk down, and encased in Acrylic sheaves; only where Colin and Gomez’s sheaves were Red, Davis and Ron’s were yellow. And unlike Colin and Gomez, both Davis and Ron’s heads had been completely shaved bald, and Davis’s beard had also been shaved off.

Colin and Gomez stood and starred in amazement, at their two friends. “Pussy Slave.” Master Claus called out.

Colin and Gomez knelt on the floor, by the bed their hands placed behind their head. They assumed the same position, as their two friends, on the bed.

“From now on, no matter where, when or how, all of you will always obey me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master Claus.”, Colin, Davis, Gomez and Ron answered.

“Who do you serve?” Asked Master Claus.

“Master Claus.” The four enslaved boy replied.

“Who do you obey?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who owns your cocks?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who owns your Pussies?”

“Master Claus.”

“Who controls you?”

“Master Claus.”

Master Claus smiled, “Yes my Pussy Slaves. I think it is time to go. To your new lives, serving me!” The four boys said nothing, as Claus watch, drool run out of the four boys mouths, onto their chins. The foursome would go, now with Claus to Chicago, live in his mansion, and serve as his slaves.

Master Claus exited the elevator into the freezing cold basement parking lot, of the condo. Behind him came Colin, Gomez, Davis and Ron. All the four boys had to wear, apart from the sheathes on their cocks and the red satin panties, was a thin blanket over their shoulders. Claus lead the 4 boys over to a large red van. He opened the back double doors, and stepped back, allowing Colin, Gomez, Davis and Ron to climb into the back of the van, and sit down. Their backs to the sides of the van. Claus slammed the doors shut, and climbed into the driver’s seat; seconds later the van started, and drove out of the basement parking lot, into the heavy falling snow and away.

In his mansion in Chicago, a naked Master Claus stood in a doorway, and look into the room. On a bed in the middle of the dim lit room, on all-fours, in pairs, ass too ass, were Colin, Gomez, Davis and Ron. Each pair was bobbing back and forth on the double headed dildo that was buried deep in their whole; each guys mouth was filled with a cock shaped gag, on which each guy was sucking hard. Claus walked into the room and over to the bed, he reached out and in one quick jerk removed the cock gag from Ron’s mouth. And then just as quickly, Master Claus thrust his semi-hard cock into Ron’s mouth, and down his throat.

Claus pumped in and out of Ron’s mouth; slowly, Master Claus built up his speed of his face-fuck of Ron’s mouth and throat. After only a few minutes, Claus felt his sacs rise, and his Cum churning, He was near to shooting his wad. “I think you’ll all make the most perfect Pussy Slaves I’ve had in some time!” Claus told, the four slaves on the bed, just before he filled Ron’s mouth with a large wad of his Cum.

END OF CHAPTER 2: