The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Escaping Mr. Claus

By The Slaver.

1. The Pussy Slaves.

“I’m done. Work’s finished for the holidays. I’ll be there in an hour.”

“Okay, Gomez. And then it’s party time. Those bitches at Royce’s party tonight won’t stand a change; it will be pussy time! See you soon.”

Colin ended the call with his friend, and flat mate, Gomez. Colin inserted the charger into his phone and placed the phone on the cluttered bureau in his bedroom; he had already changed out of his business suit and into comfortable party clothes. Like Gomez, Colin was looking forward to the festive season. But unlike Gomez, for the last three years Colin always had that feeling of dreed that …… would. Colin shivered as the thought left his mind.

Shaking his head, Colin walked into the living room and stood for a few moments looking at the tree by the window, the lights slowly flashed on and off. Suddenly the doorbell of the condo apartment rang. Colin thought it odd that the condo’s front desk attendant did not buzz him to advise that someone was coming up. Colin walked to the door, and opened it, in shock and dreed Colin stared at the man standing across the threshold.

The man had white brushy hair that was longish, and swept back, he also had a white beard, he wore a red suit, and tie; and a crisp white shirt. On his feet were short black ankle boots, and there was a red sack-bag on the floor by his booted feet.

“Hello, Colin.” The older man in red the suit said, a strange evil sort of grin on his face.

Colin felt that feeling of dreed again, as an icy shiver creep down his spine. “Claus. How … how did you find me?” He said in a voice that was barely a whisper.

With that strange evil sort of grim still on his face, Claus stepped through the threshold of the door and passed by Colin. He put the red sack-bag down, and turned and looked at Colin. “Is that any way to address your former … Master?”

Colin stood looking at Claus. “You have to leave, now.” He insisted, his voice now louder, and firmer.

“Bad manners, BOY. Didn’t I teach you anything during your time with me? Well it has been three years” Claus said, taking a step nearer to Colin; Colin took a step away from Claus, making the door slam shut.

“You don’t understand, you need ……..”, Colin tried to said, in a hurried, scared tone. But Claus cut him off.

“Don’t worry, BOY. Your friend Gomez won’t be home for another hour, maybe two.”, Claus replied. “We have plenty of time … to talk.”

“Claus, I don’t want to talk to you.”, Colin insisted.

“Colin, approach me, BOY.” Claus ordered.

Colin closed his eyes, trying to fight Claus’s words. “How can, this man still control me, it’s been three years?” He opened his eyes and approached Claus.

“Why are you here?” Colin asked.

“You left me without finishing my blow job. Anyway, did you really think I would give you up, or let you go?”, Claus asked.

Claus reached out, and grabbed the hair on the back of Colin’s head and said, “You’ll still do everything I tell you to do. You’re mine, and always will be. Do you understand, Pussy Slave?”

Colin let out a strange sort of moan, as he felt a dizzying wave of energy course throughout his body. He had forgotten the feeling. Three years had passed since Colin had escaped from Claus’s control. He had hoped to get away and live a normal life away from Claus control. Now, all that he had accomplished in those three years, wafted away with two simple words; which had triggered feelings that he had hoped to never experience again.

“Yes, Master Claus.”

Claus looked at Colin “You know the rules, Pussy Slave. No clothes in my presence, or in the house, when we’re alone.” Claus said.

“Yes, Master Claus.”, Colin said. He removed his party clothes and stood in front of Claus wearing only his briefs.

“ You know the rules. No clothes at all, Pussy Slave.” Claus said.

Colin stared at his master. “Yes, Master Claus.” He uttered with a hushed moan, Colin lowered his briefs, exposed his genitals to Master Claus.

Claus smiled, as he fondled Colin’s cock and balls. “You still look good, Pussy Slave. You still maintained the grooming routine I taut you, I see. You’re still shaved and smooth, Pussy Slave?.” Claus looked into Colin’s eyes. “You like your Master’s hands on your cock, don’t you?” Claus asked, as he felt Colin’s cock thicken in his hands.

“Yes, Master Claus.”, Colin replied with that same hushed moan as before.

“Take off my clothes, Pussy Slave.” Master Claus ordered. Moaning softly, Colin unbuttoned Claus’s red suit jacket, then he removed Claus’s red tie, then Claus’s crisp white dress shirt and red trousers, and then his black ankle boot, and then Claus’s red socks. Claus stood in the middle of the living room, wearing only a tight red leather Jock-strap. Claus tweaked Colin’s nipples. Colin cooed in that hushed moan, again, as he felt a wave of pleasure that he had not experienced in three years, or expected to ever feel again.

“Your friend Gomez won’t be home for some time!” Claus asked.

Colin just moaned in reply, as his Master continued to stoke his cock.

“Get on your knees, now.” Claus demanded, letting go of Colin’s cock.

Colin let out a low moan, and fell to his knees in front of his master. Claus pulled aside his red Jock-strip, and whipped out his cock and rested it upon Colin’s lips. Colin licked the length of his Master’s shaft, he nibbled on Claus’s smooth, tight ball sack, and then traced his tongue to the tip of Claus’s now semi-hard cock. When he reached the tip, Colin opened his mouth and swallowed Claus’s cock.

“Very good, Pussy Slave. You remember well. You still suck cock, just like I taught you.”, Claus said. He stood there, enjoying Colin’s skilful mouth; Claus remembering the hours, he spent trained the straight Colin, to became his gay slave.

Claus felt his cock, bobbing in and out of Colin’s mouth. He felt Colin’s tongue along the veins of his engorged cock. “Come here.”, Claus said, waddling over to a large Leather couch, and reclined. Claus ordered Colin to crawl over to him and resume sucking his cock, Colin crawled over to his Master and resumed sucking Master Claus’s cock . Minutes passed and then Claus finally climaxed, shooting a large thick wad down his slave’s throat, Colin swallowed down the thick wad. “Now BOY, Clean it.”, Claus ordered. Colin licked Claus’s cock, making sure that his Master’s spent member was devoid of any Cum residue.

“Thank you, Master Claus.”, Colin said, licking Cum from his lips.

“Now, listen to me and do everything I say. Understand, Pussy Slave?” Claus said pushing his member back into his Leather Jock-strap.

“Yes, Master Claus.” Mumbled Colin.

Gomez opened the door of the condo, stepped in, and dropped his Lap-top bag by the door, Gomez closed the door behind him. He walked into the living room. Just as Gomez arrived in the living room; Colin stepped out of the kitchen, wearing just a red silk jock strap, that hugged his semi-hard cock, he greeted Gomez.

Gomez looked at his friend. “What’s with the Jock. Turning gay or something?” Gomez asked, curious by Colin’s attire.

Colin seemed not to hear Gomez’s question. “I’ve made cocktails. After that we can dress and go to Royce’s party. Just think of all that pussy that going to be there.” Without another word Colin returned in the kitchen, leaving Gomez in the living room.

Gomez shook his head. ’Something’s up’ Gomez thought to himself. He removed his suit jacket, placed it on the back of the Leather couch, and then he sat on the couch. Colin returned with two highball glasses, containing a reddish beverage. “It’s something new I’m trying out.”, Colin said, as he handed the drink to his friend.

Gomez accepted the glass and drank the beverage. “What’s in this” He asked

“It’s like an L.A Slammer, but has a lot more alcohol.” Colin replied.

Gomez took another gulp of the drink. “It’s tasty. I bet you can’t knock back too many of these. You’ll fall down drunk.” Gomez said, he had finished his drink, and he was already feeling strangely lightheaded.

“You can drink as many as you want.”, Colin said, he had returned from the kitchen again, with another highball glass which he gave to Gomez, as Gomez took a gulped of his second drink. Colin knelt at Gomez’s feet and started to undo his belt buckle.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Gomez said, his head seemed to be spinning, he looked down at Colin, who had a huge smile on his face.

“Sit back and enjoy!” Colin whispered, as he finally undid Gomez’s pants, pulled them down, then he lowered his briefs and licked his cock. Gomez did nothing to stop the seduction. As he reclined on the couch, Gomez found that he could not do anything, but enjoy his friend’s blowjob, Gomez felt dizzy and confused, as Colin’s blow-job forced the blood to his cock . Then suddenly, Gomez felt stunned.

“You like your friend Colin’s mouth on your cock, don’t you?.” A voice whispered from behind Gomez’s back.

“Yes.” Gomez muttered, to stunned to say anything else. ‘Whose voice is that?’, Gomez thought to himself; he tried to turn his head, but hands on the back of his head forced his head forwarded, to stare down at Colin, with his mouth on his cock.

“You like a guy’s warm lips and wet tongue wrapped around your cock, don’t you BOY .” The voice continued.

“Yes.”, Gomez muttered, he was finding it hard to think straight.

“It felt good to follow a guy’s orders, don’t it?”

“Yeah.”, Gomez said, in a hushed tone. Colin’s blow-job had disorientated the stud, leaving his speech hushed and breathy.

“You like being told what to do?” The voice asked.

“Yeah.” Gomez answered, half-heartedly.

“You like having someone control you?” The voice asked again.

“Yeah.”, Gomez replied, his breathing shallower, his mind more distracted. Colin’s blow job brought Gomez closer and closer to orgasm.

“That’s because you’re a Pussy Slave. Masters tells slaves what to do.”

“Yes.” Gomez said.

“Say it: I am a Pussy Slave.”

“I am a Pussy Slave.” Gomez replied, feeling his body nearing ever closer to climax.

“Say it again.”

“I am a Pussy Slave.”, Gomez replied.

“Again.”

“I am a Pussy Slave.”, Gomez replied.

“Again.”

“I am a Pussy Slave.”, Gomez replied.

“Again.”

“I am a Pussy Slave.”, Gomez replied.

“When you cum, you will become my Pussy Slave. Do you understand?”

“Yes. Pussy Slave.”, Gomez moaned. All the while, Colin sucked Gomez’s cock, as Master Claus had ordered. Gomez could not hold out any longer. His shot his load in Colin’s mouth. Colin licked Gomez’s cock clean and then knelt at Gomez’s feet with his hands behind his head.

Claus walked around the couch and stood in front of Gomez. “Pussy Slaves, follow me.”

Colin and Gomez stood up and followed Claus into one of the bedroom. When they reached the bedroom, Claus said, “Kneel in front of me.” Colin and Gomez kneeled in front of Claus. Claus grabbed his slaves by the back of their heads and said, “Kiss.”

Gomez let out a low moan, then he and Colin kissed each other. Gomez felt Colin’s tongue invade his mouth, and slid down his throat. Master Claus smiled. Three years of investigation had proved successful. He had located his favourite, but escaped slave, and now, with the help of his serum, the power behind his control, Claus now had two former straight guys, who were now two gay slaves who would serve him and his lust, for a long time to come.

“Removed my Jock.” Claus ordered. The two slaves removed Claus’s Jock-strap. Claus’s cock flopped out and landed in between their faces. “Now, lick it and get me hard.” Colin and Gomez licked Master Claus’s shaft and touched his lips. Claus smiled, and looked down at Colin. “You thought you could escape, but there is no escape, from me. And thanks to you I now have another slave to serve me”

Colin did not reply, he and Gomez just continued to work on Master Claus’s cock.

The sun pierced the curtains that lined the large double windows of one of the bedrooms of the condo. Gomez opened his eyes, groggy from the effects of the previous night’s escapades. As he stretched out about the bed, Gomez looked around, he was not in his own room, or bed; he was in Colin’s room. Colin lay beside Gomez, slowly he also opened his eyes. Both he and Gomez had dry Cum Stains around their mouths.

“So, what happened last night, and what’s the guy’s name?” Gomez asked, in a whisper.

“The guy’s name is San Claus. He was my …” Colin tried to answer.

“Colin, we’re friends. He was your master.” Gomez asked, Colin just nodded his head. “What happened?” Colin could hear the horror in Gomez’s tone of voice.

“Five or six years ago, I meet him at a party, he was the youngest brother of my girlfriend at the time. He’s some sort of Chemist, or something of that sort. I don’t remember how it happened. But sometime during, or after that party he took control of me, made me his guy sex slave. I managed to escape from him about three years ago. I wanted to forget that life, and become straight and normal, again. But it seems that I never could really escape from him, he found me. And now he has his clutches in you as well; you’re his slave now, and there’s no escape for either of us!” Colin said.

“How touching!” A voice said, both Colin and Gomez turned towards the threshold of the bedroom door. There stood Master Claus, wearing only his Leather Jockstrap and a sardonic grin. “Tell your friend how hot you looked in Ladies satin and lace underwear? Colin was the best slave I ever had, and to think, he left to try and pick up his old straight life. But he did bring my attention to you, bet you too will look hot in satin and lace ladies underwear?” Claus told Gomez.

Angrily, Gomez leaped off the bed, and lunged towards the bedroom door. “Pussy Slave.” Claus shouted, too his surprise, Gomez stopped in his tracks, fell to his knees and placed his hands behind his head. Colin, still on the bed, got off the bed, and also knelt and placed his hands behind his head. Claus smiled. The serum had taken root and his induction the night before likewise had transformed Gomez. “Follow me in the bathroom, Pussy Slave.”

Claus led his two Boys into the bathroom. He ordered them into the shower, but before he activated the hot water, Claus slathered their bodies with a special hair removal gel, of his own making. He smoothed the gel all over their bodies, from their shoulders to their feet. Claus making sure that every inch and crevice, of their bodies was covered with the depilatory. The boys stood in the shower with their hands by their sides, unaware of Claus’s process.

Finally, when a set length of time had elapsed, Claus regulated the water and watched, as wafts of Colin and Gomez’s body hair cascade down towards the drain of the shower. Claus laughed as he watched the manly dusting of the two boy’s hair gather at the drain in the shower. The process left Colin and Gomez smooth, from the neck down, just like teenagers; Claus preferred, his slaves that way. After he had towelled Colin and Gomez, Claus applied a moisturizing lotion, again of his own making, too their bodies. Claus smiled, pleased with his efforts, the special moister would destroy the hair follicles on the two boys bodies. Neither, boy would grow body hair ever again.

Claus led the boys out of the bathroom and ordered them to lay on their back upon the bed. Then he walked into the kitchen, grabbed a metal bowl and filled the bowl with ice cubes. He had one more task to perform. As he returned to the bedroom, Master Claus grabbed his red sack-bag. Once back in the bedroom, Claus said, “ Pussy Slave, Gomez, stand up.” Gomez slowly rose from the bed, and stood with his hands behind his head. Claus reach out and grabbed Gomez’s member, and then buried it deep in the metal bowl filled with ice. Gomez winced and tried to pull away, but Claus ordered. “Don’t move.”

Claus watched Gomez’s sizable member, at least 10″ hard, shrivel from the ice bath, to nearly nothing. In this shrunken state, Claus easily attached a ‘Man-cage Model 4’ cock cage, an acrylic red plastic sheath that covered Gomez’s entire cock, and balls, depriving him from feeling any pleasure, or being able to get fully erect. From the piss slit at the tip of the acrylic sheath, Gomez would be able to urinate, and, should his Master allow it; Gomez might experience a spoiled orgasm, he would have to rinse out the cage with soap and warm water after pissing.

Once Claus had locked Gomez’s cage on him, he ordered Colin to rise from the bed. He attached the same sort of cock cage to Colin; who was 11″ when hard.

“Now. Both of you get on the bed and kneel, butt cheek to butt cheek.”, Claus ordered. The two studs knelt on the bed, one facing the headboard, the other facing the opposite wall. Claus reached into his red sack-bag, and retrieved a double-headed rubber vibrating dildo. Laughing at the sight of the two caged studs kneeling on the bed; he lubed the dildo and inserted the two ends of the dildo into Gomez and Colin’s wholes.

“Now, Pussy Slave boys, pump your ass and don’t stop until I say you can stop, or you can Cum.” Ordered Claus, as he turned on the vibrater.

Colin and Gomez let out a low grunt has they bobbed on the double-headed dildo, taking the three-foot dildo deeper and deeper, into their wholes forcing the 4″ diameter dildo into their boy pussies, massaging their prostate and stimulating their caged cocks. Their members pressed against the acrylic sheath that locked their manhood, both cages were also a size too small, for their cocks.

“Good Pussy Slaves.”, Claus said, as he watched his two slaves suffer the pleasure of the vibrating dildo. “Pussy Slaves love their asses filled with cock. How does it feel?”

“Good, Master Claus.”, Both Colin and Gomez nearly screamed in replied, their cocks twitched, and tried to become fully erect in their cages.

“Good Pussy Slaves.”, Claus said grinning from ear to ear. He walked around and stood in front of Colin, Claus whipped his cock free of his Jock-strap and ordered, “Suck it, Pussy Slave Colin.”

“Yes, Master Claus.”, Colin replied.

Claus stared into Colin’s eyes, “Good Pussy Slave!” Master Claus said as he closed his eyes and enjoyed Colin’s warm mouth on his cock, Claus remembered the first time when he had taken control of Colin. Six years ago, Colin had been the current boyfriend of Claus’s sister; in Claus’s eyes Colin was a mere pup, just 23 years old, not the right sort of man for Claus’s sister; but perfect for Claus’s serum, and slave training. Despite his high intelligence quotient, after the party Colin had succumbed to Claus’s chemical and mental induction in a matter of days.

Even after he had escaped, some of Claus’s training remained embedded in Colin’s mind, such as the manscaping and groin scaping, that Colin still did daily.

Claus moaned softly, and opened his eyes and stared in Colin’s eyes. “Don’t be lazy Pussy Slave. Suck it like your friend’s life depended on it, which It of cause it douse.” Colin’s lackadaisical blow-job was suddenly reinvigorated, stimulating Claus’s semi-hard cock. Claus smiled as he stared into Colin’s eyes, that distant, faraway look as if ‘Colin’ was not there, that was the eyes of someone who was a total slave of Master Claus.

Gomez opened his eyes. ‘Where am I?’ he thought to himself. He looked about the room. It was not his bedroom, not his bed. Next to him was Colin, one of his fingers nestled in Gomez’s crack. Gomez wiggled his forehead, something was not right; but he could not put his finger on what it was. Gomez slipped off of Colin’s finger. Gomez then hopped off the bed and walked stiffly into the bathroom; he stood in front of the toilet, looked down and screamed, “What the fuck?”

Colin ran into the bathroom, “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“What’s wrong? Look at my cock!”, Gomez shouted. He then stared at Colin’s groin. “And look at yours.”

Colin stared at his groin. He shook his head, as tears streamed down his face. “I don’t want this anymore.”

Gomez touched the mini padlock that secured the cage, but he felt a sudden electrical shock as he touched the device. “What the fuck, what the fuck are we going to do?” he muttered as he followed Colin from the bathroom; Colin hurriedly grabbed his cell. “I’m calling a fucking locksmith.” Colin said as he searched for a local locksmith on his phone.

“I wouldn’t do that, Pussy Slaves!” Said Master Claus from the doorway. Both Colin and Gomez fell to their knees, their hands behind their heads. “The pair of you don’t need to worry about your caged cocks. What you both want to do is go to the gym and train for Master Claus!” Claus said.

“Yes, we have to go to the gym and train for Master Claus.” Said Colin. “Yes. We have to go to the gym and train for Master Claus.” Gomez also replied.

The two lovers donned their gym attire, packed their gym bags and headed out of the condo, walking down the street, four blocks to their health club, where they spent the next two hours exercising, weight training and cardio. Spent, sweaty and tired, Colin and Gomez undressed in the locker rooms, clueless that the other gym patrons would see their caged cocks. They wrapped their bodies in their towels, spent some time in the sauna and then headed for an empty shower stall. The two lovers occupied one stall, choosing to bathe and lather each other.

The boys dressed in their street clothes and exited the gym. When they returned to the condo, Colin opened the door. His mood soured as he came eyeball to eyeball with Claus.

“Pussy Slave.”, Claus said. “Come in.”

Colin and Gomez entered the condo. They dropped their gyms bags and immediately removed their clothes, down to their jockstraps, as Claus had taught them. They would not wear clothes in Claus’s presence, unless he ordered them otherwise.

“Good Pussy Slaves.”, Claus said, as he pulled of both boy’s jockstraps. He nodded ‘yes’. “Your training is only just beginning” Claus said, as he greased the double headed dildo, and slowly slid it into Colin and Gomez’s wholes.

END OF CHAPTER 1: