The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author: T. T. Fletcher

Email:

Title: Night Cap

mc mm

John’s point of view:

Alex asked me to kidnap him.

Normally, I wasn’t the aggressor—but he insisted. He was having a bad week. The entire company that he worked for was going through “reorganization”—which was code for “slowly going bankrupt”. Alex was working long days and long weeks. Nothing was going well at work, and nothing looked good on the horizon. He wanted a bit of “kidnapping” to feel better.

So ... I agreed.

I was waiting in the bar when Alex showed up.

We had done this before, but this time I would be “taking” him from a public place—which added a bit of extra danger. It was a bar that we had never been in before.

Earlier, on the phone, I had “wiped him” and gotten him ready to “meet me for the first time”.

I sat to his right, around a corner of the bar. As he launched into his second drink, I started up a conversation. We exchanged small talk. We had “met” each other dozens of times; I knew his answers before I even asked the questions. Just to liven things up, I made up a lot of things—changing my back story.

Alex bought me a drink—then I bought Alex a drink.

In the middle of the fourth drink, I started speaking of relaxing things.

I launched into an “experiment”, asking him to stare at a spot on the wall—while I told him a story.

Alex went under quickly. Very quickly. It was amazing. I barely started and he was zonked, completely gone

Three minutes after I started the trance, I was helping Alex into my car.

* * *

Stringing him up took some work. Alex is bigger than I. I was barely able to get him into position. Naked. Spread eagle.

Then I woke him.

He was surprised and furious. He screamed and shouted.

I waited for him to calm down.

He begged and pleaded.

After ten minutes, he suddenly shut up.

I used the strobes and the spiral; again he was out instantly.

Poor fellow must have been exhausted; his work really took a lot out of him.

Out of a sense of whimsy, I occasionally sprayed him with the garden hose.

The trance took ten minutes or so, but I told him that it was “many hours”, “possibly tomorrow, or even Sunday”.

I created a false narrative. A background story that his life was completely different than his own life.

John resisted.

Then I could see him formulating a plan. He pretended to succumb, while planing to escape.

I wondered what he would do if he “escaped”—so, I was “careless” and let him get free.

He dashed up the stairs into the kitchen.

I found him looking around his own kitchen in shock. He was completely surprised to find that he had been in his own basement.

With a single word, he was reëntranced. I took him back downstairs and strapped him to the fuck-horse.

I used “the toy” on him.

He was completely zoned out.

Afterwords, we showered and I took him to bed.

I woke with him in my arms.

It was a good “rape”.