The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Night Cap

mc mm

Synopsis:

Alex picks up an attractive young man in a bar. He didn’t realize that the young fellow was a master of hypnosis & phycological torture.

More of my Stories

Alex’s point of view:

Alex stepped into the bar after a long day of work.

After the grueling work week that he just finished, all he wanted was a drink (or three) and a few minutes of calm. Afterwards—home, maybe a little TV, play an online game, or something relaxing

... and, sleep.

It hadn’t been just a single difficult week; the past month had been awful.

Next week wasn’t going to be any better.

As Alex nursed his second drink, an attractive young man approached him. After a bit of conversation, Alex learned that the man’s name was John. Alex bought John a drink—then John bought Alex a drink. The conversation drifted on for a while.

John spoke to Alex of many things. Many different things. Many relaxing things. In the middle of Alex’s fourth drink, John asked Alex to help him with an “experiment”. The “experiment” involved staring at a spot on the wall—while John told a story.

Alex’s world blurred. John kept talking; Alex had more difficulty keeping track of the conversation.

Alex found his elbow held by John. John helped Alex out the back door of the bar. In the alley, Alex was slipped into the passenger seat of a car.

Alex sat, staring out the side window—while John spoke to him and keep him calm.

* * *

Alex awoke naked in a dark basement.

Restraints on his wrists and ankles. Suspended from the rafters. Spread eagle.

His eyes wandered around the room. John was staring at him.

Alex shouted and screamed. He begged and threatened. He promised to not call the cops. He shouted some more.

John just stared.

After a few minutes, Alex stopped ... and waited.

John exploited Alex’s vulnerability, using a combination of hypnosis, psychological manipulation, and physical torture—to break down Alex’s resistance and reshape his mind.

Alex was subjected to a relentless regime of psychological torment—starting with a haze of disorientation, pain, flashing lights, loud sounds, and randomly sprayed with cold water.

This went on for hours. Alex wasn’t certain that it wasn’t after midnight. It could already be Saturday—or even Sunday. No one would miss him until the didn’t show up at work Monday morning.

Alex’s will to resist waned. His captor employed insidious techniques to manipulate his thoughts and beliefs. John indoctrinated him with a distorted reality, erasing his true identity and replacing it with a false persona that suited John’s twisted agenda.

Alex’s memories were weaponized against him. His deepest fears and insecurities were exploited to reinforce his captivity. Slowly, the boundaries between truth and fabrication blurred, leaving him disoriented and emotionally vulnerable.

Through a combination of disassociation and a carefully constructed narrative—John convinced Alex that his former life was a mere illusion, a distraction from his true destiny.

John, a master of psychological manipulation, convinced Alex that it was his function to be used (mentally and physically). John would control him. Alex would be happy ... and controlled.

However, within the depths of Alex’s subconscious, a flicker of resistance remained. Despite the fog of confusion and fear, fragments of his true self began to resurface. Fleeting memories, like whispers in the darkness, ignited a spark of defiance within him.

In the solitude of his captivity, Alex seized every opportunity to piece together the fragments of his past. He meticulously observed his captor, searching for weaknesses and patterns that could be exploited. Bit by bit, he rekindled his sense of self, clinging to the memories that revealed glimpses of his true identity.

With each passing hour, his determination grew. He endured the grueling brainwashing session, meticulously concealing his awakening from his captor. He knew that his only chance of escape lay in regaining his autonomy and outsmarting John.

The hour of reckoning arrived, and Alex seized his opportunity. With a calculated display of submission, he deceived his captor, feigning compliance while secretly plotting his escape. John grew complacent, unaware of the brewing storm within the basement walls.

Eventually, John removed Alex’s restraints; Alex rushed past John and up the stairs into the main house.

Alex found himself in the kitchen of his own house.

Somehow he hadn’t recognized his own basement. Which made absolutely no sense to Alex.

While he was standing naked, completely baffled by this bizarre turn of events—John walked up behind him, silently and without hurry.

With a single word—Alex was entranced and collapsed onto the floor.

Alex woke. Once again, he was restrained in the strange basement, which he now realized was in his own home.

As if Alex’s attempted escape had never happened, John resumed his physical and phycological torture.

This time, Alex didn’t have the possibility of escape to keep him strong. He felt his resistance to the brainwashing seep away.

So much so, that when John started working on Alex’s body with what he called “the toy”—Alex didn’t resist or even notice what was being done to him.

* * *

Alex woke the next morning in his own bed. John was spooning him.

John complimented Alex on his attempted escape.

Alex complimented John on how good the torture had been.

Silently, the lovers cuddled under the blankets.

It was a good “rape”.