The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author: T. T. Fletcher

Email:

Title: Night Cap

mc mm

Paul’s point of view:

Alex and John had been a project of mine for a couple of years.

Alex had been my hypnotic subject and a “sub” of mine for a while, before he met John. John was interested in the hypnosis, so I hypnotized him too.

I wasn’t really surprised when they started dating each other. I felt a little left out, but they both loved the hypnosis, and would often invite me to join them for trances and sex.

The two were a natural pair—easy to entrance and very interested in the dom/sub roles. Usually with their full awareness (occasionally after creating a “false scene”)—I used them several times a month.

The night that they arranged a “kidnapping”, John asked me to help with some of the preparations. I fixed Alex, so he wouldn’t know John. I fixed John, so that he thought that he was the one that fixed Alex.

* * *

It was cute how the two of them flirted with each other in the bar.

When John started the “experiment”, Alex went under very quickly. It was only a few minutes until Alex and John were in John’s car and out the door.

* * *

I drove over to Alex’s house and let myself in. I have my own key to John’s place. I was upstairs, in the kitchen, when Alex crashed up the stairs. John followed.

I was confronted by the two of them.

Two words (one trigger for Alex and a different trigger for John) and they were both calm and under control.

I had John take Alex back down stairs and strap him down.

Alex was completely zoned out.

John said that he was going to use “the toy” on Alex.

While Alex was strapped down and completely zoned out, John thought that he was using inanimate objects on Alex. In actuality, I am “the toy”. While John stood watching, I used his boyfriend’s body. I used Alex in every way I wanted to. Afterwards, I used John’s body while Alex watched.

It was fun for everyone ... especially for me.

* * *

We showered together. The three of us went to bed.

In the morning, Alex and John woke me with a blowjob.

After blasting down John’s throat, I went home.

Later the two of them would “wake up” in each other’s arms.

* * *

It was a good “rape”.