The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A new religion, chapter 2;

Kate and mother superior stood at attention before their master. Two tendricles slithered between their hosed legs and up into the sexes as they figured out a way to move the master to the monistary. Allowing the tendricles to remain in place they gathered their clothes and dressed. Once dressed they turned their backs to the pod and allowed the tendricles to wind around them as the pod transfered itself to their backs. Tendricles still pulsing gently in their sexes they began the walk back carrying the pod, moaning in pleasure as they were heavily rewarded. Once they arrived at the back door to the monistary they snuck in and found an empty room to put the pod until everyone went to sleep. Then they could transfer it anywhere they wished setting up transfer tanks, and anything else master needed to convert the monistary.

Preparing to leave the pod in the room where it would be safe for the time being both Kate and mother superior felt a pang of emptyness when the tendricles retracted from their sexes. However it only made them more determined to finish all the business at hand for master. Returning to the ship, both Kate and mother superior worked at bringing everything back that master needed so it could continue its work. Later in the evening when the last of it had been moved, Kate and mother moved the pod into a more suitable room for conversions and waited for more directions as the pod set everything back up. Once everything was in place mother superior was directed to bring the first of the nuns in for conversion. Smiling and eager to obey mother superior left the room and in a few minutes returned with one. As she came through the door, Kate in nothing more than her permanently encased legs got behind them and quickly pushed her into range of the pod where it grabbed her around the neck and began her conversion. Kate and mother superior stood watching, and the pod sent new tendricles between their legs into their sexes to reward them. Moaning in pleasure, they watched dreamily as the new woman was transformed and corrupted. After the hose spread across the young womans legs the door opened. Kate and mother superior helped her to her feet and the three women stood before their master being gently rewarded with tendricles in their sexes.

The rest of the night went very simular, and by morning most of the monistary had been converted. No longer were the habits needed, and most of the nuns paraded around in nothing but the pantyhose that was now a part of them. In the main church the alter had been modified. The statue of Jesus on the cross had been taken down, and the pod had been transfered there so it could be worshiped as it should be. After reassembling all of the pods technology the nuns all bowed before it, and gave it praise. Now chosen as its voice both Kate and mother superior stood to each side of it enjoying the pleasure the tendricles in their sexes gave them. Speaking out to the nuns Kate informed them that a few of them were needed to be breeders for master. Those that were chosen would be used to bring more of their master into this world, and that it would be a great honor to take on this role. Smiling as they kneel before their master the nuns waited to hear the choices it would make, and each one that was chosen rose without hesitation ready to serve.

Nancy woke up late, being the newest nun to join the covanent she was still getting used to following their schedules. Rising up out of her bed, she threw on her habit in a hurry and slipped on her shoes before dashing out the door of her room. Checking herself as she walked quickly down the corridor she felt that she could hide that fact she wasn’t wearing the required hose and that she was presentable. After joining she had learned it was part of the dress code, but even now she avoided it whenever possible. In fact, she hated hose. She had tried every brand that she could find, but never found a pair that didn’t make her feel like it was something she could control. Everytime she slid that fabric up her legs, her inner self would scream out in extacy, like it was something that she would lose herself too if she wasn’t careful, and Nancy just could not accept that.

Turning the corner Nancy halted in her tracks. Standing in front of her were several nuns all standing at attention wearing nothing more than a pair of suntan pantyhose. Each one of them had a strange glazed look in their eyes, and a weird smile. Backing up, Nancy stood peering around the corner at them wondering what was going on. After a minute they turned in unison and started walking towards the church. Nancy followed , careful to stay out of sight. Once at the church door they opened it and walked inside. Nancy slowly walked up to the door and cracked it open just a bit to look in. Gasping at the sight before her Nancy had all she could do not to freak out screaming and running for her life. The church was full, all the nuns had gathered there wearing nothing but a pair of pantyhose kneeling as they looked at some form of alien pod hanging from the ceiling. Both mother superior and her friend Kate stood on the alter with what looked like tendricles from the alien pod working their way between their legs, up and inside them. Behind them was some form of capsule with another woman inside banging on the door trying to get out, as the same looking pantyhose fabric climbed up her legs by itself. On the alter lay another nun on her back legs spread wide. Several tubes came from the hanging pod and seemed to be attached to the woman. One looked to go into her mouth, two more were attached to her breasts, another into her sex, and still another into her ass. Looking a bit harder at the woman on the alter Nancy could see no signs of struggle, in fact it looked as though the woman was enjoying it. Slowly backing away from the door, Nancy knew she needed to get away, there had to be someone she could go to for help.

As the door closed the rest of the way, Nancy heard a soft click. Knowing that someone would hear the noise and come to check it out Nancy turned and started running. As she turned the corner she ran straight into Betty and both of them fell to the floor. Paniced Nancy quickly got up glancing at Betty still on the floor shaking her head. Seeing her still in her habit Nancy hesitated and helped Betty get up. Once on her feet Betty asked why she had been running like that. Not wanting to stay in the open exposed like they were Nancy grabbed Betties hand and dragged her with her back to her room. After Nancy closed and locked her door she turned to Betty and quickly explained what she had seen. Betty stood wide eyed and without comment until Nancy was finished. Still silent Betty just stared at Nancy, and finally her face broke into a huge smile. “You are messing with me right?” she asked, and Nancy just shook her head no. Still acting like she didn’t believe what Nancy had said Betty tried to talk sense into Nancy, telling her it had to be her imagination, and that they really needed to go back to the church so Nancy would feel better. Nancy just shook her head, and it hit her... “Wait” Nancy said, “So I will feel better?” Betty still smiling shook her head, and said, “Yes, god has sent us a messanger of his will. All those that follow it and its wishes are rewarded.” Now it was Nancy’s turn to be confused and disbelieving. Betty continued on “I was like you when mother superior led me to master, but once it gave me my gift I understood that I must do whatever is asked of me. Once I saw that, it has been soooooo wonderful.” Rising up Nancy grabbed Betty’s habit and quickly pulled it up so she could see her legs. Covered in suntan pantyhose, the material gently pulsed and moved slowly across her legs. Betty beginning to lose herself again to the sensations coursing through her legs and sex moaned quietly. Dropping Betty’s habit Nancy turned to run but as she reached the door she couldn’t seem to open it. Remembering she locked it she cursed herself as she unlocked the door and ran through it running straight into several other nuns standing outside her door.

Gasping as they grabbed at her, Nancy twisted this way and that to get away from them. Finally free Nancy ran like she had never run before through the monistary looking for a place to hide. An air vent caught her attention and she quickly wiggled into it closing the gate behind her. A moment later several nuns ran past the vent calling her name, teasing her to come back and join them serving master. A shiver went down Nancy’s spine when she realized how happy, and joyous they were about it. Deciding not to stick around Nancy started working her way deeper into the vent looking for a way out of this hell.

It seemed like an eternity that Nancy crawled around in the vents when she finally saw a light in the distance. Crawling towards the light she paused when she got to it and peered out. Somehow she had worked her way back to the church, and she had a birds eye view of everything taking place below her. All the nuns were present, and all but 4 were on their knees before the pod. Kate and mother superior stood on each side of the pod singing praises of it, and the others followed. The other 2 lay across the alter with tendricles in their mouths, attached to their breasts, in their sexes, and ass. Both of them were moaning as the tendricles pulsed. Realizing this was a chance to learn more about what they were dealing with Nancy decided to continue watching. Looking a bit closer Nancy also realized that there appeared to be about 30 tendricles coming out of the pod separate from the ones attached to the 2 women and the others on the alter. Looking even closer Nancy realized that each of the nuns present had their own tendricle in their sexes. Slowly Nancy started putting two and two together the pod above the alter was some form of alien parasite. It had produced something that controlled the nuns mind and it was nurishing itself from their arrousal while keeping them in a state of extacy at the same time. Still unsure what the women on the tables were being used for, Nancy continued to watch. After a short time a few of the nuns stood up and left the church, but the rest remained in the position kneeling before the pod. Then returning a short time later they resumed their kneeling position cooing as the tendricles worked their way back into their sexes. Then a few others would get up and follow the same routine.

About to give up her post, and see what the others were doing Nancy watched one of the women on the alter gasp, and arch her back up into the air crying out. Two of the tendricles detatched from her, one from her sex, and the other from her ass. Nancy forced herself to watch, as a new smaller pod worked its way out of her sex onto the alter. Kate and mother superior sang out in joy, and the others cheered as well. Kate walked over to the pod on the alter tendricle still firmly atteched to her sex, picked the new pod up, and called the closest nun to her forward. As the nun approached Kate she turned her back and Kate gently held out the pod towards her back. Suddenly seeming with life the pod erupted tendricles of its own which quickly found their way to the nun. Wrapping one around her neck, 2 more around her arms, 2 more around her chest, and another down her back to her sex, the pod pulled itself to the nun and flattened down almost flat against her skin. Gasping out in pleasure the nun spread her legs wider, and pushed her ass out trying to help the pod find its mark. Gasping again as it did, the pod drove the tendricle deep within her, the nuns eyes rolled back into her head as she started to become unsteady. Slowly her steadiness returned and her eyes rolled back forward. Smiling at the others the nun turned towards the larger pod and thanked it for its gift. Then the nun turned away from it and proceeded to leave the church after she put her habit back on.

In shock to what she had just witnessed Nancy just stared out at the church through the vent. After a few more minutes the first woman on the alter had settled back down and the tendricles reinserted themselve again to repeat the process. Suddenly the second woman stared moaning and arching her own back as she gave birth to her own pod. This time mother superior led the process of helping the pod attach to another nun, who also gave the pod thanks put on her habit and left the room.

Kate knew something was wrong. God wouldn’t have put these wonderful pantyhose on her that made her do things that she knew wasn’t right. However it felt so good to serve this new master, and it gave her purpose, belonging, plus feelings she had never known or could resist. Kate watched in horror as the small pod attached to the woman in front of her, wanting to turn and run away she just stood there as the tendricle pulsed gently inside her sex. Looking down at her legs the fabric rippled and pulsed with its own life as well constantly messaging, and reinforcing the pods will upon her. Kate shook her head clear, and reached down with one hand to her sex touching the tendricle that had entered her. At her touch it pushed deeper inside, and Kate moaned. Instantly re-enforcing thoughts of serving and obedience were pumped into her brain and Kate left herself fall back into her arroused trance. As she finished watching the small pod drive its tendricle deep into the nuns sex Kate smiled “All shall serve our master”

Nancy had seen enough, it was time to find a way out. Backing up in the small vent she sat in Nancy went back the way she had come. Moving the vent cover out of the way, she slipped out quietly and slid the cover back in place.Sneaking through the halls Nancy went back to her room where she took off her habit, and after digging through the closet found her old clothes that she had worn when arriving there. Sitting down on the bed Nancy put on her panties and reached for her pants. Staring at them Nancy wondered how she was going to get through the monistary and out the door. Looking back at the small dresser that was in the room when she arrived Nancy had an idea. Stripping back out of her panties, She went to the dresser and opened the top drawer. Several packages of pantyhose looked back out at her, along with one pair already out of the package laying at the top. Grabbing that pair Nancy felt a wave of warmth and desire wash over her, and quickly she returned to the bed to slide them up her legs. Once sitting on the bed Nancy bunched up the first leg and slid her foot into its silky embrace. Repeating the same thing with the other foot Nancy could feel her desire growing stronger and lay back on the bed letting her fingers find their way to her sex. No stranger to the pleasures of sex Nancy knew exactly what she liked as she let her fingers bring her to a climax. After a couple of minutes Nancy snapped back to reality and shook her head. “This is no time for playing with myself” she thought “I need to get out of here” Reaching down to her ankles to finish pulling her hose up Nancy realized it was already on her and resting comfortably around her waist. Shaking her head as she rubbed the fabric “Strange, I don’t remember pulling them the rest of the way up”. Not wanting to waste anymore time Nancy stood up and threw the rest of her clothes in a backpack to change into once she got out of the church, and headed for her door. Nancy krept through the halls and worked her way to the front door. Serveral times she had seen other nuns but they paid her no mind. Once outside Nancy went to the storage shed and quickly closed the door behind her. Throwing down her backpack Nancy reached for the waist band of the pantyhose, but as she tried to put her fingers under the band she felt something enter her through her sex, and the pleasure was so wonderful and welcoming Nancy fell to the floor of the shed desperately trying to help whatever this was bring her to a climax. And when it hit Nancy screamed out in extacy before she passed out.

Waking up on the shed floor scared Nancy. Standing up Nancy quickly opened her backpack and got out her clothes. Putting her pants on over her hose Nancy never thought anything of it, all that was important right now was to find others and get them back to the monistary. Once dressed Nancy started out and quickly headed towards the nearest town.