The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A new Religion, Chapter 3;

After about a mile Nancy felt off, something was wrong, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. Seeing a car on the horizon Nancy put that thought off, and concentrated on getting the drivers attention. As the car pulled closer Nancy felt wonderful sensations building inside her. Getting more and more happy she flagged down the couple and as they rooled down their window Nancy told them she was trying to get to the monistary and could use a ride if they would give her one. Happy to help they told her to get into the back seat and Nancy smiled as she got in. Looking over the couple in the car Nancy once again felt the sensations building again inside her and almost moaned out in pleasure. As they pulled up towards the monistaries front doors two nuns waited and greeted them as the came to a stop. As the driver cut off the engine one nun went to the drivers door, and the other to the passengers door. Nancy got out as well and everyone went inside. Walking through the monistary to the church Nancy couldn’t help but notice no one was around, and as they opened the door to the church guiding the couple through first Nancy realized something was wrong.

First to react Nancy tried to swing around and go back out the door. Quickly she was grabbed by several nuns that were all smiling and trying to be extremely gentle with her. “Welcome sister” they said as they started to remove her clothes from her. Alarmed as Nancy was she couldn’t seem to fight them. After her clothes were removed Nancy looked down at her legs to see the suntan pantyhose remained on her legs and it was gently swirling and pulsing with life. “No, no, no” Nancy repeated as she was led towards the alter. Placed before the pod, Nancy could only gaze up at it in a mix of horror and wonder. Then as she stood silent and still she felt it enter her. Unlike anything she had ever felt before Nancy instantly submitted and all her will was broken. She was wrong to fight, master is all that matters, serving master is the only thing that is important. As these thoughts invaded her mind, the tendricle drove deeper inside her and Nancy fell to her knees before it spreading her legs as wide as she could.

Nancy stood back up after a few minutes and approached the couple that had given her a ride. Tendricle still deep inside her Nancy help put the female into the conversion chamber. As she was corrupted and converted Nancy helped the other nuns bring the man to the alter, and when the female was released they pushed the man inside. Helping the female up Nancy guided her to the pews where she knelt and received her gift from master. After a few minutes the chamber opened again and the male was released as well. Staring at his enlarged manhood completely encased in pantyhose Nancy remembered what it felt like, but knew master would take care of that need for her. Smiling as she led him to the pews he also knelt and waited for his gift from master. Slowly a tendricle rose behind him and drove itself home up his ass as a look of shock came across his face. Then a second tendricle rose in front of him and slid over the length of his member as the hose retracted off it. Now relaxed, everyone in the church began chanting praise to the pod, and even Nancy joyously joined in.

After a short time one of the women on the alter began to moan again and soon after another gave birth to a new pod. Everyone including Nancy gave thanks, and await to see who would be given the honor of recieving it. As Kate moved forward and picked it up she motioned to Nancy to join her. As she stood the tendricle retracted from her sex and Nancy wimpered softly. Approaching Kate Nancy turned her back to her and waited for her master to become one with her. Slowly a tendricle touched her skin and Nancy shivered with delight. Around her neck it slid drawing snug enough to slightly restrict her breathing, and others worked their way around various parts of her body. As the last tendricle worked its way across her ass seeking her sex Nancy eagerly spread her legs, and thrust her ass up into the air as she helped it find its mark. Then when Nancy thought she couldn’t take it anymore it drove itself into her sex hard and deep, so deep she gasp, thinking she couldn’t handle it. As it pulled itself tight to her body Nancy realized what she had done. Too late to stop it, Nancy moaned as the tendricle spread through her insides and into her brain. Nancy’s mind clouded over as it took complete control wiping out any thought or memory she ever had. Within seconds it was done and Nancy was no more. As the pod that now owned Nancy’s body stood back up straight, it turned towards the larger pod gave thanks and walked away from the alter putting on clothes as it walked out the door.