The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A new religion;

Kate lay in her bed staring out into the night sky through the window. The snow gently fluttered across the window and fell out of view. As many nights before Kate wondered if this was the life she had really wanted for herself. Since she was a young girl she had wanted to be a nun, other kids would dress up for halloween as their favorite monsters but Kate would dress in a nun’s habit. It always felt so right, and back then she was always so sure thats what she wanted. Even through adolesence Kate had remained strong and never fell to the urge or desire for sex. The only pleasure Kate had ever known of the sexual kind was the personal touch of her own fingers. Even so Kate had often wondered what sex was really like, and now 25 years old she wondered if she would have been a good mother.

Still staring out into the night through the window Kate what a distant star appear through the snow getting brighter and brighter. Realizing that it couldn’t be a star because it was moving Kate jumped up out of her bed and followed it across the night sky. Lower and lower it fell, and it became brighter as it got closer. Finally it disappeared from view and Kate heard something really large hit the ground not to far away. Struggling to see where it may have hit Kate saw nothing, but a faint orange glow in the distance.

Kate threw on her robe and ran through the halls to mother superiors room. Banging on the door, until a groggy voice told her to enter Kate rushed in and told her everything she had seen. Still trying to wake up mother superior went to her own window and looked out. Seeing nothing she turned to Kate and asked her if maybe she had been dreaming. Shaking her head Kate went to the window, but as mother said, there was nothing out in the night. Confused, and upset Kate apologized and went back to her own room where she tried to sleep through the rest of the night.

The next morning was bright and sunny. Stretching as she stepped out of the bed, Kate smiled and the beautiful day that lay before her. Dressed in her habit Kate enjoyed her breakfast with the other nun’s and did her morning prayers, and chorse. Once finished Kate decided to enjoy the day and get some fresh air, along with some exploring. Hoping maybe to find some sort of proof that she wasn’t seeing things. Bundling up Kate went through the door, and pulled her jacket snuggly against her as the chilly breeze found its way across her hosed legs and up her habit. Almost turning around and going back in, Kate pushed through determined to find the source of the light.

Walking the general direction she thought it hit Kate walked for a short while. As she walked she started noticing broken branches, scrape marks and strange discolorations on rocks. Cresting a small knoll Kate gasp at the sight before her. At the bottom of the hill lay a small craft, and the side door of it was open. Shivering with fear, and well as from the fridged temperature Kate pondered whether or not to go forward, or if she should go back and get others. Looking around Kate decided to move forward, after all someone may need help, and may need it quicker than she could get back with others. Approaching the open door, Kate noticed that there were no foot prints leaving the craft, whoever had opened the door decided to stay inside the ship. Cautiously looking through the door Kate let her eyes adjust to the darkness within before stepping inside. Calling out Kate recieved no answer, so she continued into the ship. Slowly walking through the craft Kate found no one, the craft appeared to be empty. After several minutes of searching Kate found herself on the deck with no signs of life any where. The only thing that appeared to be out of the ordinary was a strange pod type of thing that was about 5 foot long and 3 foot wide hanging from floor to ceiling in the center of the room. Strange tendricles seemed to come out of its surface attaching to various items within the room. Approaching it carefully Kate almost felt herself being mesmirised by its slow pulsing and strange green glow. Closer and closer she got eventually so hypnotized by its rythyms that she didn’t even flinch when another tendricle erupted from its surface and grabbed her around the neck. Slowly now that it had already caught its prey, more tendricles erupted from the surface and wiggled their way across the floor to Kate wrapping around her arms, and legs. Terrified Kate gasped for air, and tried not to lose it. Picking her up Kate was pulled closer to the pod, and turned torwards a display in the room. Letters started flashing across the screen, slowly becoming words, and sentences that Kate could read.

“Don’t be afraid, I am not here to harm you. I know my form is startling and scary to you, but as I said, I mean you no harm. I am going to show you pleasures that you could never know but through me, and in return you will serve me, protect me, and bring others to know the wonder that I am.”

Kate was beyond terrified, even more so when the strange pod began pulling her clothes off her body. Studying each article of clothing it removed, it would toss it to the side and move on the next. Finally it got to Kate’s pantyhose and once it removed them it placed them in a strange container that was attached to the main computer. Then it moved Kate into a larger cylinder closing the door before she could get out. Banging on the door with all her might trying to shatter the glass Kate fought to escape. After a few minutes she stopped, realizing she couldn’t get out, but nothing could prepare her for what came next.

A small slot opened in the bottom of the capsule and Kate watched something dark tan in color slither through. once it was completely through the slot was quickly closed and Kate watched in horror as the substance continued to slither towards her bare feet. Backed up as far away from it as she could get, Kate lifted her legs and feet onto the sides of the capsule holding her body in the air. Struggling to hold herself there Kate could feel the temors going through her body. After a few minutes Kate couldn’t hold herself up anymore and her feet fell back to the floor. Almost instantly the slithering mass found her foot and quickly attached to it. Screamin out Kate tried to shake it off but slowly it began pulling itself up her leg. Almost as quickly the other foot was caught and the same thing began happening to it and Kate started experiencing feelings she had never known before. Looking out through the glass at the screen that the messages had displayed on earlier there was a new message telling her to relax, it was ok, and that she would become one with the hose that was working its way up her legs. Soon she would be eager to serve her new master, and spread its glory. Kate screamed at the pod that she would never serve it, and any attempt to make her do so would fail. The screen went blank, and a new meassage appeared.

“Give in, give in to the pantyhose. Let it show you the joys it can give you if you serve me”

“No” screamed Kate as the hose continued to climb her legs slowly, after a minute it firmly rubbed against her sex and continued to climb. Never before had Kate experienced anything like this it was truly amazing as every part of her being wanted to give itself to this wonderful thing that climbed her legs. Moaning as her legs tried to buckel, Kate fought the foriegn feelings trying to contaminate her thoughts. More and more the feelings intensified and Kate was losing the will to fight it. Finally resting across her waist it looked like a normal pair of suntan pantyhose coating Kates legs, but no matter how hard Kate tried she could not get her fingers under the band to pull them off. Then something happened, Kate felt something enter her sex, something she had never felt before, and the feeling of it sliding in and pulsing gently as it went was to much for her. Her hands went down to her sex trying to guide it in deeper and harder. Meanwhile the screen flashed a new message.

“Thats it, let it take you, become one with it, serve me”

Just then Kate came, screaming out in extacy, Kate lost her battle. Firmly attached to her skin now, the pod allowed the door to open and Kate fell out of the tube rubbing her own sex. Communicating through the pantyhose the pod told her to lay on her back spreading her legs open. Kate obeyed, and a new tendricle erupted from the pod entering Kate’s sex. Pulsing and whithering the tendricle pumped into Kate until screaming out again Kate came again and again. Slowly the tendricle withdrew from her and its juices dripped from Kate’s sex. No longer caring, or afraid Kate waited for her next command. “You now belong to me”, said the pod and Kate replied with “Yes master”.

Instructed by her master to get up and get dressed, Kate did so while admiring her new sexy legs. The only thing that mattered to her now was making her master happy, and the wonderful covering on her legs. Kate knew she would do anything that she was asked to do for master. Instructing her to return to the monistary and to come back with others, Kate knodded and left the ship knowing who the next person was she would bring.

Once back Kate wasted no time in finding mother superior. Approaching her and asking her for her help Mother asked what she needed help with. Not wanting to raise alarms, or cause a panic with mother superior Kate smiled and told her that she had found something wonderful from the lord and she wanted to share it with her. Scowling slightly mother wanted to know why she was needed for this, and why not just invite everyone to go together. Kate just smiled “This is so special I wanted to share this with you before the others, and together we can change everything!” Not sure what to make of that statement mother superior frowned for a second staring Kate down, then turned and grabbed her coat.

Along the walk mother tried to get more information from Kate, but no matter how hard she tried Kate kept her answers vague, and after a while just stopped answering her. Reaching the crest of the hill mother looked down and gasped at what she saw. “You mean you were right? Something did land out here last night?” she asked. Kate smiled even more broadly “Yes, but that isn’t the best part, you need to come with me inside, that is where the special thing is.” And without waiting for a response Kate walked on, leaving mother superior to decide for herself whether or not to follow. Once at the door of the strange craft Kate turned around to see mother had decided to follow her, and without hesitation Kate walked through the door, eager to be with her master again. Mother followed behind her, and once they reached the bridge mother stared in awe at the pod that hung from the ceiling pulsing with its green light radiating from it. “Its beautiful” mother said as she started walking closer to it. Knodding in agreement Kate waited for her to get close enough to the pod for it to grab her. Suddenly mother superior stopped, and looked around “Something is wrong, something is not right. Kate how close to this thing did you get?” “About this close” said Kate as she pushed mother towards the pod. Almost instantly a tendricle erupted from the pod and wrapped around mothers neck as it did with Kate. Still smiling Kate started removing her habit as the tendricles started removing mother superiors clothes. Standing awaiting directions Kate watched mother being put into the capsule and the wonderful hose being released as well to bond to her. As she stood watching a new tendricle erupted from the pod and worked its way between Kate’s legs into her sex, rewarding her for her obediance. Kate moaned as the tendricle throbbed, and she watched mother struggle. Trying to calm mother superior Kate explained that they were chosen by their new master, and he would always look out for them, as long as they served it. Already beginning to lose her battle with the hose mother started weeping, and her hands started to wander towards her sex. When the doors opened mother superior fell out, and as the pantyhose finished becoming a part of her she gave in and accepted the strange pod as her master.