The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New look, new life (Part 4)

Like a twins

By Robert Towers

Susy went to the bathroom. And she was surprised to find herself looking in the mirror. One moment... It was not her. It was another girl. A girl equal to her that she looked in the mirror. An exact copy of Susan.

“It’s a dream or am I crazy?”, she thought.

She screamed and her double looked back at her and smiled kindly.

“Susy, calm down, it´s me”

Her exact copy was touching her, gently was shaking her shoulder.

“Susan. Everything is fine. Only it´s me”

It was the soft, calming voice of Faye. What is happening to her? What had she just done?

“Faye? Are you..me?”

The plastic surgery had given Faye a new face like Susan´s face. Now they looked like twins.

She screamed again and the nurse knew Susan came over with a syringe. She quickly grabs Susan from behind and injected her. She puts up a low vocal protest before going limp. Once she has subdued her the nurse picks her up and drops her on the bed.

The next day, Mat entered the private room where Crissi lay, just beginning to come out of the anesthetic. She woke up with quite a headache.

“Hi, dear.” He said with a big smile.

She had hoped the day before had been a dream.

“I hurt all over.” Slurred a very groggy, Susan. “What did I happen to me?”

“Well, I had some nice big implants placed in your tits.” Mat said with a reassuring grin, “Also We made another little modifications to you and Faye, but later we will talk about it. You don´t worry. Most women feel a bit sore and tired the first day or two after surgery”.

Susan thought for a moment, then she leaned her face toward Mat.

“I had a strange dream. In my dream, Faye was equal to me. The same face, same body. An exact copy of mine.”

Mat took her hand and gazed into her big brown eyes.

“Susy, my pet, you must trust me. I just want you to look sexier for me, that’s all.You have to have complete in trust me. Right?” Mat quickly said.

Susan lifted her hands and placed them on both sides of his face. “You know I do, master. I love you so much it almost makes me dizzy, master. I’ll try, OK?” She blinked and felt sleepy.

The thought of her calling him ‘Master’ seemed strange, but somehow it excited her.

“No, Susy. Say you will. Not try. Just say you will? I want to do this with you completely sure.”

“OK. Yes, Master. Anything, I trust you. My whole life is in your hands, I trust you”.

“Well, I adore you, Pet.” Mat smiled.

“I love you so much. You’ve been so good to me. You’re always so good to me.” Susan said with a smile on her face. “Master, I trust you!” I’ll do whatever. I will my Master.”

Susan closed her eyes and yawned. She opened her eyes again and looked at Mat closely. She felt herself becoming wet. How could this be happening to her?

“Pet, now I want you to give me a nice blowjob.” He said with a devilish grin.

“I’ve never done that to anyone before Master”

“Well, it´s your frist time, now”

“But Master I...”

“Shhhhh.” Mat smiled hugely and touched her lips with his finger. He remembered how the old Susan considered oral sex to be disgusting. Not something that respectable women did.“No excuses, pet. A your masters’s wish is an order for you”.

He came for her lips and kissed her in a very, very deep and sexy kiss.

“God, he can kiss!” Susy thought giddily. “Wow!”

Jerking his mouth away, Mat grinned down at her thrilled that everything seemed to be heading in the right direction.

“Now. Stand up Pet.”

Reluctantly, Susy walked over to Mat and unbuckled his belt, sliding his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

Mat placed his hands on Susy’s shoulders and gently guided her in front of him. He then pushed her to her knees.

Susy felt panic as she placed her hand around the hanging cock and lifted it to her mouth. As she took the organ into her warm, wet mouth, she used her hand to slide the foreskin back to expose the sensitive nerves on the underside of the shovel shaped head. She took the entire thing into her mouth and teasingly slid it back out, making a suckling sound.

She softly moaned as her mouth continued to work relentlessly on his swollen cock and he focused his attention on how she became so proficient at orally pleasing men.

“This part of her treatment has been a total succes”, Mat tought.

After he had regained his composure, he said “Now, go to be and slepp, like a good little pet.”

Susan slowly got up off her knees and gave Mat a pleading look.

“Go on.” He said curtly. “I want you to start tomorrow a very special day.”

“As you wish master”

Susy got into the bed and then Mat softly whispered in her ear, “Sleep Pet. Just sleep. Deeply”.

After that, Samantha had her eyes closed and a goofy grin on her face.

Silently he turned and walked out of the room.

* * *

In the next room, Faye wearing only a white robe, was in front of a big mirror.

This was the first time she really looked at herself after the surgery. She looked as Susy twin. Also, her breasts were larger than she remembers and her mouth was very sexy looking.

As Mat entered with doctor Collins, she received the inevitable instructions to remove her robe and just the thought excited her, even though she hadn’t a clue as to why.

Mat stepped back to admire the changes that Doctor Collins’d had performed on Faye. Now she was an exact copy of Susy. Her same face, but in a sexier body.

Her bigger breasts were perfectly shaped spheres jutting proudly from her small frame. The silicone implants stretched her skin tightly.

Mat took them in his hands and squeezed them gently, feeling the unmistakable firmness of her new breasts.

“Oh, that’s all right. You like your new tits don’t you?”

“Yesss....” Faye moaned. For some reason hearing the word tits had made her horny.

As she stood proudly before him, Mat turned his attention to the other modification he had specified.

Faye had been subjected to dayly mind forming treatments. The programming tapes had brainwashed her into a obsessed girl and her obsession was to look just like Susy.

The old Faye was still there, but some parts of her had been rewritten. She now held certain feelings and attitudes that were quite different than when she dozed off for her surgery. She would resist, but could not refuse Mat suggestions, no matter what they were.

The whole process had been done so songlessly, that she would never suspect it. She just knew she felt really good. Happy and content, this was the best she had felt in quite some time. . “Wow, Faye...you look great” Mat told her.

“Call me Susy two, please,” Faye said, feeling her nipples erect as she said that beautiful mane. ‘That is my name, isn’t it?”

It had to be her name. She hugged him and said, “I want want to look just like Susy.”

Mat felt her breasts press against him and said, “That’s great, Faye.”

“Huh?” she responded as she pushed him away. " Master! My name is Susy two. Not Faye. Do I look like a Faye?”

“No. You’re really not Faye any more.”

“Oh, yes! I want to look just like Susy, Master!”

Mat’s eyes scanned up his Faye’s new body again. After a moment he looked up to her face. The fact was that her looked identical to Susy and also gorgeous. He paused and thought, ‘I guess she’s not that anymore. But, he’ll make a great slave.’

“Yes, you right. Susy Two is a much better name for you.”

She smiled and said, “Master, can we go home now? With Susy please?” She squirmed her pussy against him.

“No yet. Just wait over there.” Susy Two obeyed his instructions like a good pet and stood in the corner. She looked at herself at mirror and thought, “Susy is a beautiful girl. And quite sexy. I want to look just like Susy and I feel lucky to look as her”. After a moment her horniness got to her and she began masturbating.

“How is she now?” Mat asked to the doctor.

He was a bit nervous. He had fantasized about this day for a long time and now it was finally here. He wondered what changes doctor Collins had made in Susy and Faye. The thought of an exact Susy´s copy was exciting.

The doctor smiled. “Let’s see. “When she leaves in the morning, it will be as if nothing has happened. She will have no recollection of the events that have taken place over the last days, except for the surgery. At least in her conscious mind, that is. She will have no idea that she has changed in any way. She will think she’s acting normally. She’s very impressionable and will believe any suggestions you give her. That’s specific to you by the way.”

The doctor handed Mat a manila folder. “Before you do anything, please read and understand the information in this folder. It contains everything you need to know in order to get the most out of your new pets, including the all important trigger phrase”.

“A trigger phrase?”

Doctor just said, “Susy two, come to me, please.”

When she approached him, doctor Collins touched his lips against her ear and softly whispered the ‘trigger phrase’, that he had installed into her brain.

“You are such an obedient little slut”

Her eyes suddenly became fixed, as she stared into space, immediately falling into a deep trance.

“You may use it to enter instructions or feelings into her brain”.

“Oh”

Then the doctor leaned over her and touched his lips against her ear again.

“Susy two, you represent every woman’s nightmare.” He softly whispered.

She began to blink, as a dazed look came over her. As Susy Two regained her composure, she acted as if nothing had happened.

“I must be off, Mat. If you have any problems, just contacting me.”

A young blonde nurse entered and prepared her sedation.

Susy Two looked longingly over at Mat.

“Master, can we go home now? With Susy please?” she asked, again.

“Soon, Susy Two”. Said doctor. “I need to do some final tests over you”.

The nurse laid Susy Two down on her bed. Then she injected her with a syringe.

Susy Two started to float away, and then fell into a deep sleep. She would be kept asleep for almost 24 hours straight, and awaken a new woman.

Mat looked in on her. His creation was sleeping soundly now. Tomorrow would be a new beginning.

* * *

The original Susy had trouble sleeping and not only because her breasts were so, so, so big. Also her nipples, they gave her such an erotic sensation.

What has she done? What will everyone think? Will Mat like it?

Finally, this morning was ready for her last check.

When she awoke, doctor Collins and a nurse entered and they then removed the bandages that covered her new breasts.

“Time to finish those cheeks” doctor said.

Took a look and pressed on them, feeling them, manipulating them, actually shaping them.

He was doing as she felt strange feelings in her breast. Sensitive, not sensitive, erotic sensitivity at times. Feeling like they were getting hard, moving actually moving.

“Susy, just lay back and relax, I’ve got to give them their final shape,” Dr. Collins explained.

Oooo, just his touch made Susy wet almost instantly. Her mind went blank and she started to breath heavily. Her hands instantly reached for her crotch. Instantly she had the best organism of her life.

When Dr. Collins was finished, Susy was quite embarrassed.

“Don’t worry dear, it’s just one of the side affects of the enhancement. A pleasant side affect, I might add.” doctor explains. “As always I said, in the end the pain would be worth it.”

When the doctor finished his work, he said:

“That’s perfect, perfect. Susy you can go home right now”.

“I’m going to call Mat to pick me up,” she said.

“No need,” the doctor replied. When we near the end of a session, I signal to call your friend. She is on her way as we speak. I hope you have enjoyed your experience with us.

The doctor and nurse were smiling at her. Feebly, she return their smile. “I promise you come back here. And soon”, said doctor Collins and then they disappeared, leaving the room.

After a couple of minutes Faye and gave Susy a complete once over. She had Susy stand up and virtually examined every inch of her naked body.

The same face, the same body. They seemed like twins.

“Oh my god, doctor Collins did great. Susy let me hear you say something.”

“Do you think I’ll like Mat,” Susy asks unsure.

“Mat will just love you. Just relax”.

This was the first time Susy really looked at Faye. Her breasts were larger than she remembers and her mouth was very sexy looking.

“Oh, is that really me and you Faye?” Susy asked still whispering from the soar throat and staring at the mirror. Her breasts were so big, perfectly shaped… … … and big. She had cleavage, a lot. Her lips were so plump and the shape of them even looked sexy.

“Yes. It’s you and me, it’s the new Susy and Susy Two. Faye doesn’t exist. Old Susan doesn’t exist. Get used to it”.

Susy just looked at her. Susy Two was there smiling and waiting. Susy instinctively leaned her head over her duplicate and immediately embraced her. They hugged close and long.

“Susan and Faye are gone forever. Susy and Susy Two are here now. The fun loving, spontaneous, crazy, love making girls that Mat never knew. You must remember it.” Said her copy.

Then Susy Two kissed her on the lips. Without thinking or hesitating, Susy kissed her back. Susy Two slipped her tongue into Susy’s mouth. She held Susy’s head with both hands.

Between licks she said, “ready for new life?”

Susy´s heart was pounding. Perhaps it was because she was in such a anxious state of mind. Or, perhaps it was because…Whatever the reason, she was very excited and nervous at the same time.

“I have this weird feeling, Susy Two. And I don’t know what it means, but I know I am going to enjoy this. Let’s go home right now.”

Susy Two then said, “No. Mat called me and left a message. We are going to have fun at the lingerie shop.”