The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New look, new life (Part 5)

A very special sesion

By Robert Towers

As Susy and Susy Two left the clinic, hand in hand, Susan groaned.

“What?” asked Faye-Susy Two “You look great! Don’t you like it?”

“Truth?” she asked.

“Of course, truth.”

Susy was astonished at how look her now.

“Yes. I like it. I like it a lot. It’s going to take some getting used to, but, yes, I like it”.

And then she added:

“And I love you new look”

“Good. I enjoy this too. You are a beautiful woman, Susy.”

“Thank-you, Fay...err...Susy Two”.

“And you are quite sexy, too. I feel lucky looking like you”.

“Do you like it?”

“Oh, yes! I want to look just like you, Susy!”

“She really looks like my twin sister” Susy thought, before her thoughts trailed off and she continued numbly down the street.

“ Now Suzi, Mat wants you and me to take the rest of the morning and do a little shopping.”

“I don’t know if I’m ready to have everyone stare at me when I’m not used to it yet myself.”

“Susy, it is Mat´s desires”

“What kind of shopping?”

“Mat wants you and me to buy some clothes for work. Something a little more revealing would be nice. Then we’ll talk about a couple of isues.”

Her immediate reaction was to refuse, but instead, she heard herself say “yes” and promising that Mat would not be disappointed.

At the shopping, Susy was again confused, as they walked into The Honeymoon Boutique.

All she could think about was Mat’s huge cock, sliding in and out of her womanhood. She saw herself arching her back, forcing her clitoris hard against his pelvic bone. She was confused. She felt uncontrollable guilt as she fantasized about him fucking her.

She was supposed to be shopping for work clothes, yet for some reason, these clothes seemed appropriate. She found herself in the casual wear and was busy trying on all sorts of short skirts and sexy tops.

The two girls went up and down each row grapping leopard bras, zebra panties, red g-strings, crotch less panties, short skirts, low cut blouses, see through body suits, tube tops, satin teddies, 4 inch heel shoes, and everything else sexy you could imagine. And when they were done there, they went to the ‘Everything a man wants’ store and did it all over again. Never once did they even ask Susy if she like anything or even wanted something.

She paid for all purchases with her Credit Card and left, humming merrily to herself.

At 4:30, they entered into the reception area, wearing both a black leather mini skirt with a white angora halter-top. Susy was having trouble walking in her new four-inch heels and she found herself blushing as Mat approached her.

“Turn around, my dear.” He said, as he made a twirling motion with his finger. “You look very nice. That’s definitely more like it.”

Obediently, Suzi turned around, feeling as if she were on display, as Mat’s eyes studied her intently.

It had been a month since he first suggested that she would look better with blonde hair.

“I’d say it’s about time you bleached those unsightly dark roots of yours wouldn’t you?” He teased.

Susy blushed. “I was hoping you would tell me to retouch my roots soon.” She purred.

“Yes, you´re rigth. I just had an appointment cancel and I have plenty of time on my hands to take care of your hair. Ready?”

Susy nodded her head in approval. Susy two waited in the reception area her turn.

They were in the back of the salon, where Mat had his special room. She took a seat in the familiar chair and he quickly placed his black cape around her. As she felt a warm wave of relaxation sweep through her, Mat placed a ring of tissue around her neck, then gathered the cape up and fastened it all together.

“Here, let’s lay you back and get started.” Mat then slowly reclined Susy’s head into the rinsing sink using a con­trol on the side of the reclining chair. And she started to wet Susan’s hair down and massage her head.

As Mat began to work on her hair, Susan could feel her thoughts flow from her mind. As was usual she sank down closer and closer to the sea of serenity; all thoughts and concerns left her mind, flowing once more down the drain in the sink as Mat worked the shampoo in to her head.

After a few minutes of shampoo, Susy was totally relaxed.

Mat leaned in closer to her ear and when he spoke, Susy felt his brain explode and melt. “Susy, can you hear me?”

“Yes, master I can hear you.”

“You are so relaxed right now, so obedient and more importantly….so so dominated by your master…that you all you want to do right now is follow my instructions….follow what I tell you to do…what I tell you to think… because you are so relaxed and you have no other desires…no other cares but to do as you are told…”

“Yes master”. Susy said softly.

“Rellaaxxx…go down into relaxation…listen to the clicking and humming… filled with tiny, little subliminals to soothe your mind, Susy…soothe your mind…” Susy could feel her body sinking into heaviness. It felt wonderful.

“Now, Susy…I want you to listen to my voice…listen very carefully to what I say… I have been going to work on your subconscious…making you compliant to whatever I wish…and now it is time for a small break from hypnosis…a small break to test my control over you in your waking state…and you continue to remain relaxed while I tell you what to do…”

“Yes master”.

She heard a small click of a lighter and he could smell smoke.

“Do you smoke, Susy?".

Susy answered, her voice raspy from non-use, “…no…”

“Listen to me,” he soothed, “, his tone changed to authoritarian, “I’m going to place the cigarette to your lips and you will take a deep drag.”

She felt the cigarette touch her lips and he inhaled. As she did, a number of feelings washed over him. Feminine. Submissive. Relaxed. Actually, extremely relaxed. Drowsy. Wanting to hear and obey more. Wanting to do more for Mat.

After a while she spoke, “…more…”

“You want more?” he asked.

“…yes…”

He put the cigarette to his mouth again and he took another drag. And as he did, Mat spoke again, “That’s right, taking a deep, deep drag on the cigarette…letting the smoke fill your mind with drowsiness…with submissiveness…”

Susy could feel it all happening. She had never felt so alive in being semi-asleep before.

As she exhaled the smoke, she could feel himself sinking deeper into the chair.

Her head was dizzy. She felt as if the room was spinning around him. Her sense of time was gone.

Susy felt a soft hand slip behind her head and another hand touch her forehead, placing an odorous substance in her hair. The hands were wearing gloves…plastic gloves.

Her thoughts were interrupted, as the slight smell of ammonia burned her nostrils. It had been ineffectively disguised with a sickening, sweet fragrance.

When both hand finished applying that sustance to the last remaining lock of Susy’s head, Mat proceeded to work it deeply into her hair with his fingertips. After that she felt these hands placed a tight plastic cap on her hair.

She didn’t know if he had been sitting there for hours or minutes.

“And now it’s time for you to continue your brainwashing…time for you to continue your journey down into a deep, deep state of total obedience to me…”

And with that, she sank one hundred floors into nothingness…Black…Drowsy…

Deep…Obey... Mat...Smoking…Obey...Mat...loves...Mat

“You’re going so deep, Susy…deeper than you ever have before… where I could tell you to do anything and you would follow without question… I can make you do things that you’ve only fantasized about doing… wild things…like giving me complete access to your entire life…to change it and mold it to how I see fit… and you are overwhelmed with joy and happiness to have finally achieved a state of nirvana you never thought possible…so happy and joyous that I have brought you here…so happy…so happy….”

Tears began to well up in Susy’s eyes. Tears of happiness. She felt a plastic gloved hand brush her forehead, making her face relax, even though tears continued to fall down her soft cheeks. The satin fingers twirled circles in the center of Susy’s forehead and then eventually spread out to the side. She felt two sets of fingers massaging her temples.

The voice continued to talk. “In a moment…I’m going to have you open your eyes… you will feel relaxed…and submissive to me…you will remember all of the post-hypnotic I have given you…and you will act on them without question…do you understand?”

Susy responded drowsily, “…yes, I understand my Master…”

“Good…now, I will count from three to one and you will open your

eyes, yet remain in your obedient state…three…two…one… open your eyes…”

Susy opened her eyes. In front of her was Mat. “Look at me… look at me…you are in ecstasy to look at me…notice very detail about me, Susy…”

She found him was the sexiest man on earth. His hands were sheathed in white plastic gloves, which he was running all up and down Susy’s body. Sometimes the gloves would move across Susy’s mouth and Mat could detect the faintest hint of smoke. His face was beautiful and seductive.

Mat was wearing a pure white, starched smock. She reminded her a male nurse. For the first time, Susy noticed how his arms filled the short sleeves. All she could think about was Mat’s huge cock, sliding in and out of her womanhood.

“I want you to stand up for me, Susy.” Susy did. She almost fell out from under herself; her legs were so drowsy and lethargic. But she steadied herself, all the time looking at Mat’s deep, hypnotic, blue eyes.

“I want you to look at your beautiful body, Susy, and tell me what you see.” Then he removed her cape.

Susy looked own, her body naked. She studied her feminine hands, her long legs, her perfectly sized breasts (not too big, just right). She ran her hands along her naked body and it felt wonderful.

“How does your body look to you, Susy?” Mat asked.

Susy looked back up at Mat with drowsy eyes. “…perfect…”

Mat laughed quietly, “Yes, it does, doesn’t it?” But…you know what I think you need more than anything else right now?”

Susy actually tried to think of the answer, but her tired little drugged brain couldn’t respond. Mat saw the struggle and spoke in a firm voice, “You need to have a cigarette, Susy.”

It was as if something switched on in Susy’s eyes as the command tumblers in her mind clicked into place.

“Yes”

In front of the mirror was a trolley where a pack of clove cigarettes were. “Go for it, Susy.”

Susy walked to trolley She got to the cigarettes where a cigarette was already half pulled out, waiting for her. She took the cigarette between her fingers and looked down at a lighter on the table. She brought the cigarette to her lips.

“Wow!” she was confronted by a large mirror and in the mirror, well, she just had to stop and stare... She had to focus on her head. Yes, that was her head, it is mimicking her every move. With a transparent plastic cap on her head, she could see how a blue strong bleach saturated her dark roots.

“Think about how good it will be to take that first drag off that cigarette, Susy”

Susy knew that Mat was right. She clicked the button on the lighter and a flame came to life. Once the flame touched the cigarette, Mat spoke, “Inhale, Susy...deep...deeper.”

Susy inhaled on the cigarette. Her right hand moved from her side and two fingers held the cigarette as she took the drag and then exhaled off to the side.

“How do you feel, Susy?” Mat asked, folding her arms.

“Hmmm, I’m a little sleepy, but I feel good, Master.” Susy smiled at him.

“Why don’t you take another drag off your cigarette, Susy?” Mat commanded.

Susy took another drag and felt so wonderful. As she did, she felt slightly light- headed.

“Is that nice?” Mat asked.

“Yes,” Susy responded as she blew out smoke, “, it’s very nice…I like to smoke.”

Mat moved forward, running her gloved fingers through Susy’s plastic cap. “Yes, I know you do.” As he did this, Susy’s eyelids fluttered.

“Susy, I have a little surprise for you tonight. I’m sure you will be very excited. You are excited that your Master has decided to give you a little surprise, aren’t you, Susy?

Susy shyly nodded, “Yes Master, I am not worthy of such a kind and loving Master.”

“Susy, you will do whatever I ask of you, won’t you?”

“Yes, Master…I will…“You know I would do anything to please you, Master.”

“I know you would, my slave. Follow me.” Mat said and started walking off.

Susy followed her to wherever it was they were going. “Continue to smoke, Susy.”

Mat said, and Susy took another drag.

They were walking out of wherever this room was and into another room.