The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New look, new life (Part 3)

Susan and Faye go together to...

By Robert Towers

“Susy, Susan”

Someone was touching her, gently was shaking her shoulder. What had happened? What was happening to her? She was on an emotional roller coaster.

“Susan. Are you ok?”

It was the soft, calming voice of Faye. She blinked several times, attempting focus, as her gaze lifted to her face. There was a glow about her; Oh, She appeared hot. What is happening to her? What had she just done?

“Had I just reached climax, watching Faye have her hair done? What kind of pervert sexual voyeur have I become?”, she thought

“Are you all right? You were looking something at me. I wasn’t sure...”

She felt her face flush. Her cuny felt positively soaked.

“Oh, I hope I haven’t wet myself through my dress. I am so embarrassed” , she thought. And said her:

“Yes, yeah, Hi Faye. Yes, I’m fine, thank you, I was just thinking of something. Gosh, you look fabulous. Are you finished? Do you want to go somewhere for coffee?”

“Sure! I was hoping you could come back to the downtown with me”.

Faye grinned as she gingerly lifted a hand to her head. Susan watched intently, as three of her fingers lightly probed against the side of her hairdo, just above her temple. There was absolutely no give. The glistening surface was like a hardened shell. She gasped in fear that it would crack and shatter into thousands of crystal shards.

“Uh... yeah, Uh huh, yes, that would be nice. I would like that a lot. Let’s go!”

Arm and arm, they left the salon and strolled down the street, stopping to look in all the shop windows, marveling at the displays.. They looked like a pair of sluts, but they laughed, giggled and felt like a couple of young schoolgirls, playing hooky.

The guys they passed nearly strained their necks from the “second look.”

“Get used to it, Susan. It will happen everywhere you go. Mat is a genius”

It seemed that in no time at all, they were standing in front of doctor Glof Office. The storefront was similar in style to all of the other buildings along the street. Two large, glass display windows flanked a center entrance.

“Come on in, you must meet my doctor!”

Faye didn’t wait for my answer, pushing the door open and bounding inside.

* * *

An hour later, they was in the coffe shop and Faye was busied perusing the manila folder the doctor had left with her.

Mat was anxious to begin making some changes in Susan and Faye at the same time as soon as possible.

“What’s that?” Susan asked, as she slid a two cup of cofee in front of Faye.

“Oh, it’s just a list of items what are going to help us look a little sexier, that’s all.” Faye said, without looking up.

“What kind of items?” Susan pressed.

“Well, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons mostly, but there’s a intimate apparel shops in here too”.

Susan looked confused. “What are you doing that?” She asked.

“For Mat, dear. You know he’ve always had a thing for girls with...special specifications big tits.” Faye said in a condescending tone.

“Special specifications?”

“Big tits, for example”

“Well, forget it. I like the way I look right now”, said Susan “If you doesn’t, you can just go away!”.

“Sure, that’s your decision. But remenber that isn‘t my idea. It‘s a Mat´s idea. He wants that we to do some changes in our bodies and I just wanted you to know that a little change can really spice things up with him”.

Susan tear fell down her cheek and she really wasn’t sure why.

“I love Mat”

“Then you give him what he is looking for. I asure you, Mat will be pleased” Faye said and that words convinced Susan.

“You really think so?” she asked hesitantly.

“Of course! I told you it would make you look better!”

“I guess you’re right,” Susan said. Suddenly everything Faye said seemed to make a lot of sense.

Since Susan had never, ever, changed her body before, she was almost shaking when she said, “Alright, I’ll do for him. Just I wanted to please him, to be exactly what he wanted.”

“Very good,” Faye said as she turned to her list. “I think you might want to think about some enhancements if you want to please him successfully.”

“Yes, Faye. You know I would do anything to please Mat” Susan replied.

“I will call the doctor for us now, Susy. You can stay with me for a few days while we work with him on our enhancements”.

Susan looked to Faye, “what did you mean that I might want to consider some ‘enhancements’?”

“Have you ever thought about cosmetic changes? You don’t really have the body that Mat likes. We can do anything he wants, you know. And Mat will pay for it.”

Faye continued, “ Mat always had a thing for girls with big tits and a perfect round ass. He wants you to have big tits and a round ass”

“Big tits… round ass…” Susan repeated. “Ok, I want big tits and a nice round ass!”

“That sounds nice, Susy.”

“I want to be hot and sexy for Mat.”

“Good, Susan. Now do you want to talk about the details of our cosmetic surgery?”

“What did you mean with “our cosmetic surgery” ?”

“Well dear, Mat loves you so much that he wants me to be like you, like Susan”

Susy broke down into uncontrolled tears of happineses.

“Oh it´s so sweet”

“Sure! How big can we make our tits? Mat likes enormous tits. How about a nice double-D? And we can bump up your ass to about twice the size and round it out.”

“And big hard nipples,” Susan added.

“Yes, big long nipples. Mat likes girls that shave and wax their pussies. Would you like us to do that?”

“Yes. Yes! Please shave and wax my pussy. I want to be a hot for him.”

Then, Faye dialed her cell phone.

Suddenly, a shiver ran down her spine as Susan heard Faye say, “Oh hi, Pam? Is me, Faye. Is Doctor Collins in?”

As the day approached her anxiety grew. On one hand Susan couldn’t wait. The

thought of the transformation for Mat was exciting. On the other hand, she was

scared…what if it was a mistake? What would people say? Faye said

mistakes could be undone but could they really?

With Collins’s help, they scheduled the surgery appointments for both at the same time. The doctor would “do” Susan, while his assistant, another doctor would do the same for Faye.

The week before the appointment it was all that Susan could think about. Prior to surgery, they should obey specific guidelines regarding eating and drinking. The surgeon also gave them vitamins and medications to take before and after their procedure. Susan moved to Faye´s house and she took care of everything.

On the scheduled day Susan arrived with Faye at Clinic late in the afternoon. Mat took them in his car. Her heart was pounding. In the next few hours Susan would do what she had been too scared to do for so long.

Susan looked longingly over at Mat and began to cry.

“It’s okay, Baby.” Mat said softly, looking into Susan’s helpless eyes. “It will all be over soon. Faye help her, please.”

They both entered the clinic together hand in hand with some trepidation and

exitement wondering how they would look when we finally left it.

The receptionist greeted them with a smile.

They introduced ourselves to her who glanced down at the appointments book. " Ah yes”, she said turning to Faye " Both are in for cosmetic surgery. You are going to look absolutely georgeous.! We’ll just get your gowned and ready” .

Susan nodded with apparent reservation. After all who could blame her?, Susan thought. She was in an unfamiliar clinic, about to undergo the most dramatic change to her appearance she had ever experienced, by a strange doctor whom she had never met before last week, that was found by her friend.

Sensing her apprehension, the receptionist assured her not to worry, " Collins is the best”, she said.

Susan hoped she was right!

“Now lets get started. Here go change into this and we’ll get started,” the receptionist said to Susan and Faye as they handed them a white robe pointing her to changing room. “Be sure to take off all your clothes. Even your undergarments”, she added.

After removing their clothes and putting on their robe they were escorted to room where a nurse was waiting.

Susan and Faye walked in and the recepcionist closed the door behind them. The room was very small, and two small, opaque windows. It was lit by a florescent lamp above me. There were pic­tures on the walls, but nothing stuck out. There was a tall mirror on the back wall. On the its center was two beds.

When they came out, the young blonde nurse, smiling handed each one a pill and a glass of water.

“What´s this pill”, asked Susan.

“It’s just a Valium, something to take the edge off. Come on lay down here and relax and then we’ll get started”.

Susan suspiciously pops it in her mouth and takes it with the water as she is helped onto the table.

Then the nurse laid Susan down on her bed and put a plastic cap on her head. She only wearing a white robe and plastic cap on her hair. Faye was beside her in the next bed, wearing the same and held her hand.

The nurse said their: “Now just relax and enjoy it. I’m the only one working here.” Then she disappeared into the back room.

“Are you ready?” Faye asked

“I guess so but I’m really nervous.”

“Don’t worry, It’ll be fun”

“Well, I guess if you trust him I do too,” thinking to herself.

When the nurse returned to the room, Susan was giddy and she started to float away. The nurse had approached her and was rubbing Susan’s arm with some alcohol.

“Is it time for my surgery?”

“No yet”

“No yet?” Susan asked innocently “Why?”

She felt the needle enter her arm. Within seconds, Susan felt all of her tensions fading away and she stared at the ceiling. She was totally conscious and aware of everything around her but she felt like she was in a semi sleep or something.

“Because you need a litle talk with your master, before the surgery”, she said smiling and then she opened the door.

Faye beside her sleeping soundly.

Suddenly Susan saw that a man in front of her, smiling. He...was Mat.

She thought for a moment, then she said, holding her hand out.

“I love you, Mat.”

Mat took her hand and gazed into her brown eyes. “I love you too, Susy. From now on when we are alone, you will address me as your master”

“Yes master”

“Very good! Susy, in a few moments The nurse is going to sleep you. You will not remember nothing about we talk. Only you are to Know that I am your master and you will always obey my every command. Do you understand my pet?".

“Yes master”

“I’m sure you are excited that your Master has decided to give you a little changes in your body, aren’t you, my pet?

Susan shyly nodded, “Yes Master, I am not worthy of such a kind and loving Master.”

“Of course you are, Susy.” Cooed Mat, as he started to brush Susan’s long, dark eyebrows. “You are such an obedient little slut. So eager to please.”

“Thank you, Master.” Susan said, quietly. “You know I would do anything to please you, Master.”

“I know you would, my pet. That’s why I have decided to make you more beautifull and sexier, of course.”

That being said Mat, the nurse entered the room and injected Susan again with another syringe, this time putting her to sleep deeply.

“Happy dreams, pet”.

Susan began to close her eyes and bask in the attention her beloved Mat was giving her. She knew Mat loved her and her interest in Susan’s appearance only fortified that love. Otherwise, why would Mat have spent so much time and money making sure she looked just right?

She did not remember much after that.

They surgery took only a few hours but they remained unconscious for a week more. They were subjected during that time to a complete process of behavior modification.

When finished treatment they were carried to her room. Mat was there and the doctor spoke to him.

“When they wakes up in the morning, it will be as if nothing has happened. She will have no recollection of the events that have taken place over the last week. At least in her conscious mind, that is. They will have no idea that they has changed in any way. Susan and Faye will think they are acting normally and their brains will adjust quickly to new personalities”.

* * *

Her eyes popped open. Susan was in bed. She lay still for two or three minutes, staring at the ceiling, trying to wake up, shake the sleep from her head, trying to remember where she was, what had happened and just look around.

Sunshine filled the room through curtains. A clinic room.

“Oh, This isn’t a dream, is it? I am really here. What time is it?”

She slowly rolled over to discover she was alone in the room. The Faye´s bed was empty.