The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Adonis

This story is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. If you are not at least 18 years of age (or the age of consent for your locality), or if you object to sexual situations, you must exit now.

All characters and events in this story are fictional; any similarity to actual persons or events is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or in any other manner without the written permission of the author.

Web of Secrecy Part 3:

On the Drive Back:

On the drive back to the company young Jack was all smiles, and whistling. This of course gave me time to think about what to do next. I knew I would need to get him totally loyal to me so I would have to get him that slave he wanted. But how to do it so he would know it was I. But before I could say something young Jack surprised me by saying, “So how did you get Sharon so hot for me”? So I asked him how much of the conversation from earlier he remembered? He responded by saying, “every word, I remember everything ever said around me”. Which then made me ask if anyone else knew about that gift. He responded with probably no one remembered most likely though he had never kept it a secret. Then I said that if I were to tell him my secret he would have to keep it a complete secret for the rest of his LIFE! The way I said LIFE, made him look at me in the mirror. When he saw my face he then said, “By that I take it you mean with penalty of DEATH”. I just smiled at that point. I suggested to him that he should also keep his own gift secret from now on, adding that I would because it would also keep my secret safe. He said, “You have a deal, now out with it”. So I told him my story including how I influenced Sharon to be so horny and willing towards him. I then added that I could probably make any person of his choosing his devoted slave/horny slut. Which then made him ask, “Even the Blonde Bombshell in the kitchen”? Which I responded with a, “YES”! I then told him that anytime he was to take people someplace to tell me. Then when he got back to tell me where they went and what they said. He would be rewarded handsomely, at which time I gave him a big twisted grin.

When we finally reached the office complex again he helped me to my room with the luggage. On the way I waved Alice to follow and before young Jack left I told Alice that if she needed to give me any messages that she could not deliver, to give them to him. He was going to be a very important part of what I needed to do. Which made her respond with, “Yes Master”! Then I also told her to spread that to the others. After she left young Jack asked if she was one of them that I had changed. I just smiled. Which made him smile and say, “I am going to like working for you”! Then we put my luggage in my room and went off to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

When we got to the cafeteria we went to a small table and waited for a waitress. Soon the waitress from before came to get our order. She recognized me from before and asked how I was. Luckily this time I was not even semi-hard to make her squirm. So I told her I was fine just undergoing some tests. We then ordered our meal and she went to put it in. Young Jack said that the Bombshell would probably be the one taking the order for the kitchen. I then asked young Jack if he knew anything about her. He said that she always works out in the gym before going home for the evening. I then said that would work out great. He could come get me just before she goes to the gym and we could then get it setup for her to become his devoted slave/horny slut. Then we both just smiled. At that point I got my first glimpse of the lady he was talking about. From what I could see she was a knock out. I could also tell that she was not at all interested in the job and that besides working for the money she wanted the company name on her resume. So I watched her a bit more before our meal showed up. I paid the waitress and added a thirty percent tip so she would remember me even more. We then eat our meal and walked back to my room to make arrangements for our task around 5pm. We are in the process of making our plans when my doctor shows up and says he needs to take some samples again. With that the orderly leaves and Alice walks in to take the samples. She smiles at me as my eyes travel down her changed figure. Though I do not make any comments while the doctor is there. He tells her what he wants, and to take them to the lab. As he leaves he is mumbling about the lack of speed in the lab area.

Changes in People:

After the Doctor leaves I ask Alice what her new measurements are. She smiles and very proudly states, while lifting her breasts, 30D-23-27 (originally she was 26A-23-25). Then she says, “Plus my nipples are at least an inch long now and very sensitive”. So I ask her what changes have happened to the others. She then says that she does not know the changes for Jeannie, but her starting measurements this morning were 48DD-46-50 and that Doctor Theresa’s were 40D-38-38. Nurse Olson’s, the nurse you had give me a sample, measurements where 28B-27-30 though she has had a lot of changes sense then (this nurse was the plan Jane that received a complete sperm bath). Yes her figure has changed, but that is only the tip of the iceberg. Her hair is more vibrant; she walks with a strut, She does not wear glasses at all anymore. Plus now the men of the place actually take a second look at her and a few have been so bold as to undress her with their eyes. A couple others that have changed are Nancy (Bent over and begging) the nurse I sent to your room for the first test and Mrs. Black, Susan Black (Big Tits, Thin Women). Both seem to show off their ass’s more, almost begging people to touch their sexy pert butts. Hearing this I remember those specific women, so I instruct her to bring Olson, then Nancy, and finally Susan to me. Alice finishes taking the sample for the doctor. But before she leaves I instruct her to show me her tits. With that she smiles and unbuttons her uniform. When she opens her uniform I notice she is only wearing a shelf bra. This made it so her breasts were displayed for me and her hardening nipples were starting to point toward me. I then instructed her to button up again and I will see her later. When she turned around I reached over and squeezed her ass. This made her turn her head and smile. She then left the room with a skip in her step.

As instructed Nurse Olsen was the first one to come to my room. When she walked in I almost did not recognize her, she had changed so much. I had her come close so I could touch her new hair. Her hair now had life and bounce besides an almost golden blonde glow to it. Then I had her do a slow turn so I could see my work. When she turned she leaned over to show me her new cleavage and when she did I could also tell she had a new smell to her. She literally smelled like a sweet as candy. When she continued to turn for me she leaned back so her pert ass scrapped against my hand, which made even me squeeze without thinking. My squeezing her ass brought a delightful moan from her. Then I asked her if she noticed anything else different about herself. She said she could make anyone she wanted to actually do different things for her now. She had one young man lick her foot after he had absently pushed his mop over her foot, and he was glad to do it. Last night she had ordered the young couple in the apartment across from her to cook her dinner and clean her apartment. They both gladly did it and did it in the nude. The husband was so hard and the wife so wet while doing this that she actually had them have sex in front of her and they were so glad. Plus she actually told them to stop and instructed them on how to do it properly. When they did they also said yes mistress afterwards. This made her feel strange and worried. It was strange because she loved it, but worried because she was not sure how I would feel. I then told her it was fine and she should continue to show authority to others. After all I was going to use her in that kind of roll later. But then I grabbed her and bent her over my knee, ripped her panties off, and started spanking her! While I was doing this I told her to never forget whom she was speaking to. She did not address me properly at all during our little talk. I continued to spank her as she squirmed and repeated “YES MASTER, YES MASTER, YES MASTER”. When I finished I told her to go stand over in the corner and remember who and what she was.

Next to come in to my room was Nurse Nancy. The first thing she did was rush over to kiss me. At first this surprised me until I remembered that I had not made her one of my slaves the first time we were together. So I asked her if she noticed any changes, mentally or physically? She growled a yes to me as she started to rub my growing erection, I need to be fucked and fucked hard!! So I looked over to Nurse Olson and motioned her to take charge of this slut. With that I saw some other changes in Nurse Olson that surprised me. First she almost jumped across the room before grabbing Nancy’s hair. She then pulled her off of me and told her that no one speaks to the master that way. This put a surprised look on Nancy’s face, which did not stay long, because the different smells in the room where starting to get to her. I could see both women where squirming with arousal. I then instructed Nurse Olson to hold for a bit, saying that Nurse Nancy had never become one of my slaves. With that she changed her grip on poor Nancy and pulled her closer to me, which of course only made the smells overwhelm both of them. I waited just a bit more as I received images of surrender from Nancy and worship from Olson. I then leaned over Nancy and told her that everything would be fine if she said two simple words. As I watched I could see her eyes gloss over as she said, “Yes Master”. After she said it I then praised her and told her to “CUM”. Which she did and almost fainted in the process. I then told Nurse Olson that she had been very good and for a reward She could have Nurse Nancy as a plaything for the rest of the day. But before she could start she had to get her measurements from before plus her new measurements. Then I told her to leave because I was expecting another that had not truly become a slave.

Then just as they were leaving Nurse Black (Mrs. Susan Black) walks in. The changes in Susan are even stranger then what happened to Nurse Nancy. Susan’s complexion darkened, it looked as if she was bi-racial in color. Her hair lengthened and darkened to an almost ebony black. Her lips became even fuller if that was possible, and her tits and ass increased. The look was finished off with a tight mini-dress and spike heels. When I finished looking her over I whistled my appreciation! Hearing that she smiled and did a small turn for me and said “Do you like, I bought it with you in mind”? So I answered with a smile. Then I asked her about her changes. She responded by saying that she now has the complexion of her great-grandmother who was half white and half black. Her figure has changed from a busty 36D-23-24 to a 38E-23-26 with long very sensitive nipples. Plus I have a hunger for SEX! But not just any kind of sex, I need to be taken! So I then asked her how her husband was reacting to the changes. Which she responded by saying that he loves the new figure and the change about sex, but he does not take control. With that I get an image of her teasing a young man with her new figure. That is when I grab her and bend her over my bed and start to spank her. With each hard spanking I remind her that she only shows her figure off when her husband or I tell her to, which she then responses with “YES SIR”! Then I ask her what she is. She says, “I am your slut, your slave, MASTER”! With such a quick response I inform her that she deserves a reward. Even though her sexy new ass is right there for the taking I wanted her new lips around my hard cock. So I tell her to kneel before me and worship my hard cock! She then squeals with delight and drops to the floor in front of me. She is a speed demon with undoing my pants and freeing my hard cock. When she sees it she moans, “So much more magnificent than I remember”! She then starts to give me a blowjob that you would see on a porno. But after I watch her cover my cock with her red lipstick I decide to make it into a face fuck and grab her head and start to truly fuck her face! I can feel her moan as I speed up! Then finally I start to cum, and cum a lot, filling her mouth to over flowing!! Seeing my spunk streaming out of the corners of her mouth I pull out and finish by spraying her face and tits with the rest of my sperm. Just as I am finishing we hear a moan from the door area. Looking up I see a young black lady police officer leaning against the door with a surprised look on her face. I know she has not been there for long because I could just see the look of lust starting across her face. So I look down at Susan and instruct her to inform Nurse Alice of her measurements, before and after. Then as Susan leaves I wipe a small bit of my sperm off of her face and walk toward the officer. When I reach her and just before she says anything I wipe my sperm over her lips as I say “Kneel and tell me why you are here”.