The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Adonis

Web of Secrecy Part 4:

This story is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. If you are not at least 18 years of age (or the age of consent for your locality), or if you object to sexual situations, you must exit now. All characters and events in this story are fictional; any similarity to actual persons or events is purely coincidental. The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or in any other manner without the written permission of the author.

Security:

After I wipe my sperm over the lady cops lips she closes her eyes and then licks her lips. When she opens her eyes again they are glazed over with lust!! She then slowly drops to her knees before me. At which time she says, “I am Officer Gordon, and I came to speak with you about the bombing a few days ago”. Then I tell her to hand over her nightstick and handcuffs, which she does. Next I instructed her to remove her shirt and lower her pants. With that done I tell her to put her hands behind her back. When she complies I grab her wrists and cuff them. Then I push her head down to bring her ass up higher. When I see her plump little ass high in the air I bring the nightstick down hard. After she does her little scream of pain I ask her if her mother had taught her to knock before entering a room? She responded with only a yes so I hit her again and said did she not teach you how to address someone with respect? This time she responded with “Yes Sir”! Then I tell her for her punishment I was going to lower her panties and spank her naked ass five more times. I also told her that from this day forward she would address me as Sir, or in private Master. To make sure she learned that I told her to repeat the phrase “Master My I Have Another” after every spanking! With that I said one, and struck the first blow. She was very good and said the phrase “Master My I Have Another”! Then I did it again, and again she repeated the phrase “Master My I Have Another”! I could see the red strips I was leaving across her plump ass and also the wetness forming on her pussy lips. Before I struck her again I slid the end of the nightstick down her pussy lips coating the end of the stick, which brought a moan from her. Then I asked her if she was getting off on this spanking? Before she answered I received an image flash of her in this same position and me fucking her plump ass while she begged for more! Then she responded with “Yes Master, I am yours Master”! Then I repeated the spankings until all five had been done. Each time she repeated “Master My I Have Another” ending each phrase with a moan! Looking down I could see a puddle of her juices on the floor and it dripping down her legs. Then stepping in front of her I looked closely at my newest slut/slave. Then I said, “What are your measurements”? She responded with 32B-30-36. So I asked her what kind of figure she has always dreamed of having? Then another image flashed in my head of a white lady cop with a huge pair of tits, plump but tight tummy, and a plump ass. Then she responded with, “Huge breasts, like my partners, Master”! Then I asked, “Are you two lovers, if so have you ever been with a man”? She said, “Yes we are Master and never with a man, we are lesbians”. This brought a smile to my face thinking of watching two lady cops kneeling before me with lust in their eyes. Tomorrow you will bring your partner to me in cuffs, it would be best naked also but it does not have to be. She responded with a, “Yes Master”. Now as a reward crawl to me and suck my cock and drink my sperm. With a smile and joyful “YES MASTER”, she crawled forward and devoured my cock. She was such a good cocksucker I figured she had a great deal of practice sucking her nightstick. Even with my earlier orgasm with Susan she has me ready to cum in no time. I then grab her head and shove my cock deep into her mouth and almost down her throat and start filling her with my sperm! She is trying hard to swallow it all but a great deal spurts out the corner of her mouth and drips down her chin. At this point I pull out and finish by spraying the rest of my spunk on her chest. After I am finished I tell her to massage my sperm into her breasts and they should start growing as early as tonight, by tomorrow you will be a new women! Then I checked her pockets and un-cuffed her. With that done she got dressed and waited. I then told her she could leave, but to find nurse Alice and give her the measurements. She said, “Yes Master”, turned smartly and left the room closing the door behind her. Then I buzz the Nurse and told her I would be resting and not to be disturbed. With that done I went to sleep and did not wake until the next day.

Morning of Day 4

I finally wake up early the next morning starving, so I buzz for a nurse. When the nurse comes in I do not recognize her until she gets almost to the bed and says, “Yes Master, how may I serve you?” In front of me stands Nurse Jeanne. No longer fat in the tummy or as big in the ass, but if possible even bigger in the chest then I remembered. When she sees the surprised look on my face she smiles and says’ “Do you like the changes you created Master”? All I can do is lick my lips and ask, “How Big”? With that she laughs and says, “52EEE-36-45 and very sensitive Master”. I then tell her to turn for me. While she is turning just the sight of her is causing my cock to get hard. As the all to common smell starts to build in the room I watch as Jeanne’s breathing depends and she rolls her shoulders back to really show off her huge tits. When she is facing me again I can see that her eyes are completely glazed over with lust as I order her to strip and FUCK ME!!! When she hears that she just rips her uniform off spraying buttons all over, showing me a second surprise before almost jumping onto the bed. The second surprise is what she is wearing under her uniform. She is wearing a red corset that is lifting her tits without covering a single inch, red lace crotch less panties, a red garter belt holding up red fishnet stockings, and red high heel strap shoes. But I did not get to do more then see the outfit before she was on top of me meshing her new tits into my face. Luckily for me I did not dress before going to sleep the night before, if I had she would have ripped them off of me. As it was she had my hard cock buried in her very tight wet pussy before I even knew it had happened. She was meshing her magnificent tits into my face as she rode me hard. During this animalist fuck she was giving me she just continued to scream “OH YES MASTER, I AM YOURS” over and over again. When I started to cum it was like it triggered her own and we both arched our bodies as we experienced the most fantastic orgasm of our lives!!!! Then just as I was starting to come down from that I start receiving a number of images flashing rapidly in my head of different women wanting sex in different ways. Just the flashes of images keep my cock somewhat hard as nurse Jeanne climbs off the bed. Before she can bend to pick up her cloths I am out of bed and shoving her to the floor as I guide my now raging hard on into her ass. She moans loudly as I penetrate and start almost raping her ass. But it is not rape and she starts to moan saying, “YES MASTER, TAKE ME, FUCK MY ASS, IT IS ALL YOURS”! She just keeps moaning, “PLEASE FUCK ME MASTER, FUCK ME”. During this time I continue to see the images of other women also begging to be fucked. Some I can tell are even receiving those badly wanted fucks by some of the men on the floor. At this point I cannot hold it any longer. I arch my back and start to cum for the second time in just a few minutes, hearing all the different moans in my head as I fill Nurse Jeanne’s ass with my sperm. When I am finished we both collapse on the floor truly spent.

Young Jack joins my cause

When we both recover enough to get up Nurse Jeanne helps me back to bed and asks if I need anything else. I tell her that originally I was calling for food because I had not eaten before falling asleep the last time. She says she can arrange for something. Soon after Nurse Jeanne leaves young Jack comes in. As soon as I saw him I realized that I had slept through our appointment for yesterday. I apologize and ask if there was a time today we could do it. He said that he was not sure; today she was the only one in the kitchen except the cooks. So he thought she would be too busy to go to the gym today. Just then someone knocked on my door. I told young Jack that was probably someone to take my order for breakfast. Then I said, “Come in”. To our surprise it was the Bombshell he was interested in that came to get my order. As she walked closer to the bed I could see that the lingering smell from earlier was causing an affect. As she came closer she was starting to strut her hips more and more. When she was at my bedside I noticed that her eyes were in the process of glazing over. That is when I said to young Jack (while looking the lady in the eyes), “Jack wasn’t there something you wanted”? Just as I said that I received the expected image flash in my head. But I was surprised that I saw an image of her taking on two guys at once with the hint of more. Then young Jack responded with, “Yes though you now what I would order”. I then surprised him by saying; “Yes I think you would order this slut on her knees before her new Master”. As I was saying this I sent an image to her of wanting to be on her knees offering herself to young Jack. With that said the blond bombshell did drop to her knees in front of young Jack and said, “YES PLEASE BE MY MASTER, I WILL GLADLY BE YOUR WILLING SLAVE”!!! I then just smiled at young Jack, put on my clothes and left the room smiling. Before I left I reminded young Jack of our agreement. Which he responded to with a happy, “Yes Sir”! With that said I left to find Nurse Jeanne. When I did I told her I was going to the cafeteria, my room was occupied. She smiled and joined me for breakfast.

Breakfast with Nurse Jeanne

We get to the cafeteria and see that it is mostly empty even of wait staff. So we go up to the grill area and order our meal. While we wait for it I explain that the young orderly Jack was now a loyal member of our group. Nurse Jeanne looked at me strange so I would elaborate on that. So I told her about previous day and how I was able to affect a couple of ladies to want him. I even said that one is now a Slave to him just like that head nurse is a slave to the orderly Stan. I then told her that Stan would probably start figuring things out and that he can come to me if he so wishes. Then I asked her about her day and the changes. So she told me how she had gotten home and was able to see her daughter off to school before she went to bed for the day. Then the next thing she remembered was waking up to her daughter shaking her awake and she was covered in some liquid. When she got up her nightshirt was plastered to her body and her daughter was looking at her strange. Then when she looked in the mirror she understood why. She could see most of the physical changes. After all her nightshirt was almost a second skin it was so wet. Then she got in the shower to clean up and discovered some other changes. This really surprised her; she no longer had any scares, not even the bad scare from her cesarean when she gave birth to her daughter over 20 years ago. Then she told me that she was able to see Doctor Theresa late last night, thinking that only she could know about these changes, and had her do a complete physical. She should have the results later today.