The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Adonis

This story is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. If you are not at least 18 years of age (or the age of consent for your locality), or if you object to sexual situations, you must exit now.

All characters and events in this story are fictional; any similarity to actual persons or events is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or in any other manner without the written permission of the author.

Web of Secrecy Part 2:

On my way home I got to chat with the orderly who’s name was also Jack. He liked the chance to talk because no one seemed to notice him around the complex. It turned out he was the only driver for the company. Which meant that he knew where everyone of importance went during the day. This included the President of the company. It also meant that he knew about all the indiscretions! For example, one of the project leaders went to a private hang out that was actually a swinger’s lounge. There was also a head nurse that frequented a local dungeon for those into BD/SM. Though that nurse seemed to have changed lately, because she was smiling the last day or so, wearing shorter skirts and tighter tops. He even thought he heard her call one of the new orderlies Master. Hearing this I remembered the incident the other day with an orderly and a bossy head nurse, and I smiled. He then said something that made me think. He said, “What I wouldn’t do for someone that could make a babe like her call me Master”. In a joking manner I asked him to explain what he meant by that? So he said that if someone could do that for him he’d doing anything, maybe not kill for him, but anything else probably. Then I asked him if there was any particular lady he had in mind. He said, “actually yes I do, she works in the kitchen part time”. She is this tall blonde bombshell that is only working there to help pay for her schooling”. Then he described her to me, over 6′, TITS out to here, small waist, nice heart shaped ass, and legs that went on forever. I responded with, “man she would be an Amazon of a women”. Then I said, “I would say you are about 5′5″ correct, why such a big lady then”? Which he responded, “Why not dream big when thinking of that kind of dream”? Then he added, “It would also mean my face would be in her TITS when she stood next to me”. So I responded with, “AH”. After all I could see his point. I also saw an opportunity for my special new talent.

At this time we arrived at my apartment building. I asked him to come up and help me with carrying the luggage down. He said sure and we went on up to my apartment. I was not usually home at this time of day so I had a chance to see what kind of tenants where in my building. Most of them seemed to be young students, both male and female, but some of them where also young mothers. A few were like me or older that were probably just living here for convenience. I did see a number of women that I thought I would like to get to know better. During the walk to my apartment I joked with Jack about getting some of these ladies to call one of us master. He laughed also and made a few picks of his own before we reached my apartment. I packed up what I thought I would need for a short stay at the complex. I then added a few suits for the different meetings that I expected I would end up having. Then I told Jack I wanted to take a shower and he could watch some TV or even raid the refrigerator if he wanted.

After the shower I felt much refreshed and changed my cloths before taking the suitcases out to the front room. That is when I saw Jack looking out my window. Walking over to him I asked him what he saw so interesting. He responded by pointing out a lady bent over doing some gardening. I said yes that would be my landlady. She owned the building and does most of the work these days after the death of her husband. He then said he thought she could loss a little weight but other then that he would not throw her out of bed. Though he also admitted he would not throw any women out of his bed if he could get one there in the first place. With that I looked at him surprised and said “by that I take it you are a virgin”? He sheepishly replied, “yes”. Then I told him that it was nothing to be ashamed of. I also suggested he might just try an older woman like my landlady to learn how to satisfy a woman. He then said sure but how could he get an older woman interested in him to do that. I then laughed and said he would be surprised what it could be. With that said we left my apartment and took my luggage down to the car. When we finished I said “come with me, I am going to introduce you to Sharon, my landlady”. He then said “no that is okay man”. Then I told him I might need him to come back here and get some other things for me and she would be the one to let him in. With that he said okay and followed me to her apartment. On our way to her place I kept on thinking about sex to get my cock nice and hard. I wanted to test a possibility while I had a chance.

We got to Sharon’s apartment and rang her bell. She answered her door wearing a top with a scoop neckline that showed off her very impressive cleavage and some old faded Levis that hugged her hips nicely. I thought that I would have to remember her for later, right now I had other plans. When she saw who it was at her door she invited us in. She said she was just making some tea and asked us if we wanted anything to drink. I said, “thank you I would love to have a cup”. Jack also responded with a week yes. She then offered us a seat and she would be right back. I watched her go back to her kitchen. As she walked I noticed that she was starting to swing her hips more as she walked. This of course told me that she was being affected by my pheromones already. I then got up and followed her into the kitchen offering my help. While helping her get a tray for the glasses I kept sending her images of her kissing the young orderly. I even sent a picture of her grinding her crotch into him while telling him how turned on she was. Then finally standing in front of her I said off handedly that he was a nice young man though a little naive. With that I sent an image of his face buried into her cleavage. This last one brought a small moan from her as she fell a little forward. Not expecting this I stepped forward and caught her. When I caught her she placed her hand into my crotch and squarely on my big hard cock. When she felt that she moaned, “It’s been so long”! I then say, “Later yes, though how about young Jack in the other room”? She responded with, “Would he be interested in an old lady like myself”? So I then told her about his reaction to seeing her working in the garden. This brought a big smile to her face. I then said I would make some excuse and leave him here for a short time.

With that Sharon and I went back into the other room with the tea. At this time I did the formal introductions while taking a small sip of the tea. Then I told Sharon that I had been in a small accident and the doctors were keeping me in the hospital wing of the company for observation. She of course looked surprised, but I assured her that everything was okay it was just a precaution. I then told her that I may need some other things later and would then send young Jack here to get it for me. She smiled and said she would be glad to help anyway she could. Then I asked her if she could just gather my mail and leave it for when Jack came by. Then I acted as if I just remembered something and said, “I need to get my address book and make a couple calls so others won’t worry”. To Jack I said he could stay and finish his tea, it would not take me long. While Jack was telling me that he had all the time and not to hurry, I notice Sharon adjusting her top to show off her cleavage more and also unbuttoning a couple buttons to show even more.

Smiling as I left I knew young Jack was in good hands!!! The problem I had was that I was still extremely hard. It stayed hard even walking back to my apartment. When I got to my door I saw this frumpy dressed Hispanic saleslady knocking on my door. I was sure she would be able to see the large bulge, but I was uncertain how fast the pheromones would affect her. When she saw I was coming towards her she seemed to blush and turn her head. So when I got to my door and she realized I was the one that lived here she blushed even more. I waited a few more seconds before unlocking my door, to see how I affected her. When I received an image of her thinking what it would be like to suck a large cock I was curtain. I then reached out and took her hand and looking into her eyes I placed her hand on my cock as I opened my door. When she touched my hard cock she moaned deeply as she closed her eyes. With her eyes still closed I leaned into her and kissed her lips. I do give her credit at this point she tried to fight it, though only a little. All she did was moan a no as I guided her into my apartment. I then whispered to her, “take it out, you want it so take it out”! With that she moaned yes as she dropped to her knees before me. She then reached out and started to undo my pants. She was fumbling so bad with the zipper she begged me to take it out for her. I do not know what came over me but I said, “You are the hungry slut that wants it, TAKE IT OUT”!!! That is when she moaned again, this time from a small orgasm. Finally she was able to steady her hands and lower my pants. When my hard cock sprang out in front of her face even I was surprised at its new size. All she could do was look at it in ah! Then she slowly reached out to touch it. But I slapped her hand away and told her I had not said she could touch it yet. I then asked’ “How badly do you want IT”? With that she ripped open her top and presented me with the sight of her large tits and plump belly as she said in her accented English, “Take me, Use me, PLEASE, I will do ANYTHING”!! Then I ask, “ANYTHING”? Which she responds, “YES ANYTHING, I will do ANYTHING, I will be ANYTHING, just please take me with your MAGNIFICENT COCK”!!! To drag out her wait I asked her what was in the case she had with her. She then said that she was the local Avon lady. I then told her to strip and show me what I own. She gladly started to strip and turn in place. Once I was able to see what she looked like without her plan outer garments I was very impressed. She had very nice curves though a little plump. Large breasts with very long nipples, at least an inch, possibly two. Then add in her slightly dark complexion and the curve to her ass, just added to her exotic look. I then stepped out of my pants and walked to a chair across the room. After sitting down I told her to crawl to me, but with FEELING!! Then she said something in Spanish and started to crawl like a cat stalking her prey. I liked this very much, her tits hanging down and swinging with her long nipples scrapping the carpet, her face down but turned up as she did a deep hungry growl. While watching her I could feel my hard cock pulsing with desire! Then when she had gotten most of the way to me I told her to stop. I then told her she had to tell me about herself, but she had to fondle herself while telling me! So she place a hand on each of her breasts and started to squeeze them and moaned asking me to take her? But she was able to start her narrative. It turned out she was older then she looked. She said she was 44 years old and she measured 38C-34-40, she was married though her husband could not satisfy her anymore, she had three children, one son that was soon to turn 28 and two twin daughters who just turned 25. She had gotten pregnant at 16 and had to marry the guy. At this point she leaned her head down and took one of her long nipples into her mouth, I could see she was swirling her tongue around the nipple. I then received another image of her wanting to do that same swirl around my cock! Then I had an idea and said to her “If I am to except you, you must promise to bring me your twin daughters”. Which she responded with “SE SENOR”! I then reminded her that they would become my slave, slut, fuck toy just like her. But all she did was moan in orgasm when I said fuck toy! Hearing that I told her she could now have what she truly wanted. When she heard that she rushed over to me and buried my cock deep in her mouth, almost gagging from putting so much in all at once. She proved to be an expert cocksucker! After she got used to the size she was able to deep throat my cock just like a porn star! Besides sucking my cock she also licked down my shaft so she could like my balls and suck each of them into her hungry mouth. Then when she felt my cock start to pulse she again deep throated me down to my balls and applied a deep suction on my cock. Then I started to orgasm. Just like before it seemed to last longer then normal and it was obviously more then normal also. Though she was able to keep up and swallow every drop of my cream. At the same time it seemed she was in heaven and almost fainting with my hard cock in her mouth. But she finished and when she let go of my deflated cock she smiled, said something in Spanish, then said “I LOVE YOU MASTER”. With that she did faint. So I picked her up and carried her to the couch before I finished stripping and took a shower.

When I finished with my quick shower I found the Spanish Avon lady still passed out on my couch. So I shook her awake and informed her she needed to leave. I then gave her my card with cell phone number and the number of the room I was staying in at the moment. I then instructed her on the measurements she was to take of herself and her daughters. When she had those she was to call me and I would arrange for her and her daughters to meet with me. Then I told her I needed to leave and she could continue with her sales rounds. But to keep track of any possible women that she thought would make me good slaves/sluts. I then showed her to the door and patted her ass as a goodbye. But before she could get out the door I had an evil idea and said “CUM FOR ME”! Which she did on the spot! With that I got what I needed, locked up my apartment, and walked back to Sharon’s apartment. Just as I was getting to her door the young orderly was coming out, looking very happy, but very tired. Then he asked if I was ready and I said yes so we went to his car and went back to the company.