The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Adonis

This story is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. If you are not at least 18 years of age (or the age of consent for your locality), or if you object to sexual situations, you must exit now.

All characters and events in this story are fictional; any similarity to actual persons or events is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or in any other manner without the written permission of the author.

Web of Secrecy:

A few minutes later Alice and Jeannie returned to my room. After closing the door they said, in unison, “Yes Master”. I could see in their faces that they were very eager to please me. Then I told them what my plans where for them. First they were to weigh each other. Then get completely measured as if for a formal gown. I wanted every type of measurement of their bodies that they could get. Plus, I wanted them to do this everyday, at the same time everyday. I then explained that I needed this info because already Alice was changing so I needed to know what kind of changes my semen caused and for how long it would continue. Then I asked Jeanne if she had noticed any changes in herself in the past 24 hours. Which she answered yes, that she was using the bathroom more often then her food intake would normally cause. She also said she seems to have more energy. After all, this was when she would normally be getting off duty and going home to sleep. I could tell that sleep was the last thing on her mind at the moment. Finally, I told them that I needed the names and personal information on everyone that has had contact with my case, starting with the one doing the blood test. I need to stop the amount of people that know anything about me. With that Alice said she would check with a young male intern that she knows in the lab. Most likely he would be the one to do the tests anyway. I then reminded her, that if he is the one I needed something that would make him loyal to me for LIFE!!! Then Jeanne said that she had info on the doctor in charge of the DNA project. She then handed me a small file with a picture and his information. I thanked her and then leaned over and kissed her. This made her moan in pleasure as she had a small orgasm just from my kiss. With that I dismissed them both, reminding Jeanne to go home and get some well-deserved sleep. Just as they were leaving I asked them also to inform Doctor Theresa to do the same measurements as them.

After the two ladies left I started to look over the file that Jeanne had supplied. It did not take me long to read the file on Doctor James Miller, because it was so small. But it did give me some ideas. It seemed that the doctor was very rich and his wife was divorcing him and trying to take him to the cleaners. She was also taking full custody of their children. It seemed that she had proof of his infidelity with one of his female lab assistants. While thinking about this, the doctor that first looked at me came into my room. He did all the normal tests. This was fine until he gave me a cup and told me to give him a sample. He called in a nurse and told her to wait for the sample and take it directly to the lab for testing. On the way to the restroom I had to think fast so this sample would also not get out of my control. This nurse happened to be one that was not really that attractive to me. She was very much just a plain Jane. But at least we were passing by a number of nurses that could give me a hard on. So that is what I decided to use. So when I finally did notice the reaction of this nurse she had already unbuttoned a couple of her uniform buttons. She was also swaying her hips more. That is when I reached out and touched her ass. As soon as I touched her ass a picture flashed of her in a tight latex dominatrix outfit having somebody kissing her ass. But I had a better idea. I quickly thought of her still in that scene but in front of a thrown with me wearing a crown and lounging in that thrown. With that image, I send it to her and whisper the words “you are mine” just as we get to the restroom. Then as she opens the door I push her in before me. She stumbles into the restroom and falls to the floor. When she turns her head she sees me standing over her with my robe open and my hard cock just inches from her face. That is when I send the image of me being a king to her and granting her permission to be in my presence. She is still stunned and looking at my hard cock, when I start to jack off. As I jack off I picture her in that outfit taking my commands and training the other slaves for me. Then with my pheromone odor thick in the air I start to cum. Not with just a small load either. It is like my body decided I truly needed to give her a bath in my sperm. After I start spraying her with my sperm it just keeps on coming. After just a few seconds she is covered with it. Then I can see she is breathing deeply, as her eyes start to glaze over. Though before she passes out and before I am finished I grab her head and shove my still spurting cock into her mouth and get a large amount of my sperm into her while picturing her as my slave, and trainer of slaves! That is when she archers her back in a large orgasm of her own and faints to the floor.

I then step over her body and urinate into the cup for that sample. After all I do need all these different samples tested also. When I finish I look down at my new slave and realize that my sperm is soaking into her body. I watch amazed as every drop just disappears into the pores of her body. After a few minutes all my sperm that was covering her body has been absorbed and she slowly wakes up. When she is fully awake she says, “Yes Master”, in a very sultry voice. So I tell her she will get her first instructions from Nurse Alice. She can also give Alice my urine sample to have tested. Later I will instruct you on how to train my slave harem. With that I order her to leave and I close the door and finish in the restroom, hoping for a little peace.

Meeting the good Doctor

When I finished in the restroom I took a little walk around the complex. During this walk I was hoping to run into the good Doctor Miller. It took me some time, but I did finally see him in the hall near his destroyed lab. When he saw me he even initiated the conversation with me. I was not surprised with this after all he probably had a file on me from the explosion. His next statement confirmed this when he asked if he could give me some tests because of the chemicals I had been exposed to from his lab. I was hesitant with him unless he would give me some data about what kind of chemicals I had been in contact with. He said he would explain while we walked to his temporary lab. So I said I would listen.

During the walk he said that his experiment was in tissue makeup. In simple terms he said it was how the human body changed due to environment. He then explained each person’s physical body my change slightly each day due to food intake and due to germs encountered. Though if you could make it so the body itself had a designated code for how those changes would happen then that body should never know illness or even old age. Plus, taking the thought even farther the person could guide the change of the body in shape and form. For example: lose weight, gain muscle bulk, and change inches on specific parts of the body. After he explained all this I said he could do some tests but not anything that meant taking a sample. At least not yet, I would have to think more on it before I would allow that. He agreed to that, probably thinking he would just force the issue later with the company.

While in his lab I had a chance to meet a few of his lab assistants. One of which I figured was the one he was having an affair with. She was very young, probably still in graduate classes. Which meant she was at least 30 years younger then the good doctor, who was in his late 50’s. She was slight of figure with a very pretty face. She wore baggy cloths that did not show off her figure, so I figured she probably had a low self-esteem. She also always seemed to need the doctor’s approval and guidance in what she was doing. Seeing this I could understand how the doctor felt. His Wife did not need him really and probably tried to boss him around a bit. Then here is this lovely young lady that was actually giving him control of her. It was a power trip to be sure, but I had to see if it was love also. That is when I saw the picture on his desk of him and his family. So I tried to get him to talk about his family while he was hooking me up to some monitors. Which he was glad to do! His wife turned out to be a powerful lawyer. In fact a partner in the largest law firm in the city. His daughter was his oldest at the age of 16 going on 30 according to him. She was following in her mother’s footsteps and already had her career mapped out. His son was 12 and a real go-getter. He was a track star in school and he already loved the sciences, though he was not sure what he wanted to do yet. I could tell that the doctor was sorry for his daughter and was hoping to not lose his son. This gave me a bit to think about before I could bring a member of this lab into my plans, which it looked like I would need to do eventually.

Meeting with HR

When I get back to my room a man is waiting for me. He introduces himself as David the head of HR. He says I need to have a meeting with their lawyers about the accident. When I hear the name of the company I smile and say that I am willing to only speak with the partner Mrs. Miller. He says of course and says he will need to make the arrangements. I then remind him that the heads of the two projects that are involved would also need to be at that meeting. After all I do know a bit about the delicacy of this situation. He smiles and agrees, and that he will add them to the list for the meeting. Though he says that some others would also be at that meeting for that very same reason. I then asked if I could be taken home to get a proper suit to wear for his meeting. Which he said he would arrange for later that day. Before he left I also asked to see the police report. With that he handed me the extra copy that he was carrying. Then he said he had some arrangements to make, but he would arrange for a driver to take me home to pickup what I needed.

Looking over the police report I was able to get the names of a number of people involved in the incident. Most of the people I had already encountered. The few I had not were of the rioters that may have caused the problem, a couple reporters, and the police officers. All this I was memorizing while changing into the clothes I had been wearing that day. That was the other thing I was going to do, pack a few more things to wear. I figured I would be living in the medical wing for a time. Just as I finished changing there is a knock at my door. I respond with a “come in”. It was an orderly saying anytime I was ready he would drive me home. I told him I was ready now. With that he smiled and said, “Great lets go”.