The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nerdy Professor

by J. Darksong

ch.8)

“The first thing we need to do,” Buddy said, closing the front door and locking it, “is to get you out of those clothes.”

Sarah blinked, then crossed her arms, scowling. “Well. You don’t waste any time, do you Professor? Can’t wait to get the little slut naked and on her back, spreading her legs for you?”

Buddy sighed deeply, rolling his eyes as he walked across the room. “I meant to get out of those clothes because they’re soaking wet,” he said patiently. Opening the hall closet, he took out a large clean towel and tossed it over to the young woman. “Bathroom is the first door on the left, right across from the guest bedroom. Go take a nice long hot shower, and see if you can warm the chill from your bones. I don’t have a closet full of girl clothes or anything, but I think I can find something for you to put on while your own clothes dry out.”

Sarah nodded, chagrined. “Oh. Well... thanks. What about you? You’re as soaked to the bone as I am.”

Buddy waved a hand dismissively. “I’ll be fine. I’ll take a quick shower once you’re done. In the meantime, I’m starving. What sounds good to you?”

“Pardon?”

“I’m going to order in,” he replied, picking up the phone book. “As a bachelor, I cook my own meals... usually with less than the desired results. As a result, I tend to eat out a lot.”

Sarah chuckled. “A world renowned chemist that can’t cook. That’s hilarious.”

“Oh? We’ll see if you still think so in the morning when I make us breakfast,” Buddy smirked. “Now go shower, and stop dripping on my rug.”

He watched her leave, sighing ruefully, thinking that he had a long way to go before she finally let down her guard enough to be truly relaxed around him. ::Still, she is here,:: Scott reminded him, ::and of your own free will. You didn’t beguile her into making this choice. She’s here because she wants to be.::

“Wrong. She’s here because she has nowhere else better to go,” Buddy countered. “Just because she came in to get out of the rain doesn’t mean she’d going to stick around. And anyway, we need to know more about what happened to her... why a promising student with her whole life ahead of her throws it all away to become a woman of ill repute, living on the street.” He sighed. “Oh well. I guess she had her reasons.”

“I did,” Sarah said softly from the hallway, stepping into view, clad in one of Scott’s bathrobes, her wet clothes in her hand. “Didn’t mean to eavesdrop... but do you always talk to yourself out loud that way?”

Buddy grinned. “Not always. And certainly not when people are listening. Still, it gets a bit complicated with two separate personalities having a conversation inside one head.”

Sarah nodded. “I would suppose so. Um... any chance you feel like explaining more about that whole... thing?”

“Any chance you feel like explaining why you became a prostitute?” Buddy asked, eyebrow raised.

Sarah shrugged. “Meh. It’s not that big a deal. Just a series of unfortunate events, really. I was dating Jeremy Summers during my senior year. We were fooling around, hot and heavy, and long story-short, I ended up pregnant. When I told him about it... heh... you would have thought I’d told him I have gonorrhea or AIDS or something. He freaked. Said he could not deal with something like that, that he wasn’t ready to be a father... then he turned around and asked me if I was sure the baby was his. As if I’d been with someone other than him!” She harrumphed bitterly. “So much for the loving and caring boyfriend. Things got worse when I told my parents. My father was paying my tuition, and he hit the roof when he found out. The old codger cut me off, practically disowned me... some bullshit about ‘besmirching the family name’ and all that. And if I thought my mom might defend me, or stick up for me... well, if you consider slipping me a hundred and fifty bucks and the address of the nearest abortion clinic, then she’s fucking Mother of the Year.” She shrugged half-heartedly. “So, after a week or two scrounging food out of trashcans, trying not to starve, when Donnie came along and made me an offer, I jumped at the chance to be one of his girls.”

“And... what happened to the baby?” he asked hesitantly. “Did you... um...?”

“I carried her to full term, then gave her up for adoption,” Sarah replied matter of factly. “Wasn’t an easy decision... but I’ve seen firsthand what happens to girls in my ‘line of work’, and the difficulties of trying to raise a child in that environment.” She shrugged. “My life may have gone to shit, but I sure as hell wasn’t going to ruin my baby’s life along with mine.”

Buddy nodded, frowning. “I see. So... you boyfriend deserted you, your family turned on you, and cut you off... the University kicked you out when you couldn’t pay tuition... and you were basically left to fend for yourself.” He sighed. “You poor dear. Frankly, I’m amazed you turned out as well as you did. A lot of girls in your position end up as junkies, hooked on drugs, living in a cardboard box in a dark alley somewhere... or dead.” He looked away, thoughtful. “I’m guessing you didn’t graduate. How many credits were you short of getting your degree?”

“Oh, that’s the ironic part. I only had three more classes to pass to get my degree, a lousy ten credits, and I had A’s in all three classes at midterm when my funds ran out.” She sighed. “Ah, well. It’s over and done with now, anyway. No use crying over spilled milk, right?”

“Wrong.” Sarah glanced over at the Professor, who stared back with an intense look in his eye. “I think I can get you enrolled for this semester, and let you finish out the year. It’s nearly midterm, so you’ll have a lot of work to do to catch up with everyone else, but if you knuckled down and really studied, you could earn those last ten credits and graduate at the end of this year like you were meant to.”

“And where would I get the money for that?” Sarah asked, frowning, crossing her arms. “In case you haven’t noticed, I don’t happen to have several thousand dollars stashed away in my brassiere—”

“I’ll pay the tuition,” Buddy cut her off. “And if you’re living here in my guest room, you don’t need to worry about room and board. I can probably handle your books and supplies as well... and a few nice clothes to wear to class, as long as you don’t go crazy and max out my credit cards. So... what do you say?”

Sarah scowled at him. “Why are you doing this for me? No one is this nice. And no one offers to do something like this for someone without expecting something in return.”

Buddy smirked, crossing his arms at his chest. “Alright. You got me. You’re right. I do expect something for my unparalleled generosity. Something big. Something that you’re not going to like. and will have a hard time following through with. ”

“Uh huh. I knew it! Okay, Prof... what is it? What’s the catch?”

“Three things,” Buddy replied, holding up three fingers. “One,” he said, bending his index finger, “you have to study. And I mean hard. You’re brilliant, but it’s been a few years since you’ve been in school, so you’ll have to get back into the habit. No matter how tough it gets, though, you have to stick with it to the very end. Two,” he replied, bending a second finger down, “you have to promise NOT to try and pay me back. This is a favor, not a loan, and once you graduate, I want you focused on moving on, and starting a whole new life for yourself, without worrying about the past, or trying to pay me back out of some misguided sense of honor. " He smiled at the last, seeing the look of disbelief on her face. “And the third, and last thing I expect... nay, that I demand from you... is that you lighten the hell up! If you truly want to express your gratitude to me, an honest smile and a ‘thank you’ are all I’m expecting.” Reaching over, he took the wet clothes from her hands. “Now, go shower already! I want to get out of my clothes too, sometime tonight.” With that, he walked back into his laundry room, leaving her standing there, utterly stunned.

* * *

“So, how are things progressing?” Miranda Dixon asked Professor Farnsworth as she sat down at the chair across from him in his office. “Your message said you’d finally had a breakthrough, but that there were still a few minor issues to work out.” She frowned, crossing her legs, kicking her leg slightly. “All in all, a rather vague message for an update, Nicholas.”

“Yes, well, I thought you’d rather see firsthand the progress I’ve made,” Nick said smoothly, “rather than read the boring details.” He walked over to the window, gesturing. “Right now, Dr. Natalie Porter is down there supervising the production process of a very special compound I’ve perfected, one that should be precisely what your contacts from your financial backers are looking for.”

“Really?” Miranda asked, getting up to look out the window as well. “Your formula actually causes romantic attraction in the opposite sex?”

“Well... not quite,” Nicholas admitted sheepishly, sliding his hands into his pockets. “The effects if actually completely different, I’m afraid, different—but still useful. And speaking of useful. believe it or not, I owe my breakthrough to that scatterbrained simpleton, Pringle. His last little experiment with his pet rats actually bore fruit... but you shut him down and kicked him out of the lab before he had a chance to check and record his findings!”

“Pringle?” Miranda said with a scowl. “So, HE managed to solve the problem after all, not you? Well... that’s just like him... to be sitting on the answer all these weeks and not even realize it.” She shook her head. “Fine. So, what’s the next step? You said it works, but the effect is different. In what way? And how can we use this to our benefit?”

“’We’?” he said with a chuckle. “Well, actually, two things about that, Dean,” Nicholas replied, sliding his right hand out of his pocket. “First of all, I think the most beneficial way to utilize the formula... would be for ME to keep it all and utilize it for my own personal use... such as using it to make you give me the entire research fund your financial backers set aside for this project.”

“What?!?” Miranda yelled, whirling around to glare at her subordinate. “What the hell did you—aaaccck!!” She gasped, taking a step back, fanning herself as Nicholas spritzed a healthy dose of his formula into her face. “Pfft pfft... what the... hell... what did you spray me with? You son of a bitch... what the fuck are you trying to do?”

“Sorry,” Nicholas replied, sliding the vial back into his pocket. “You see, Miranda, that’s the second thing. Remember how I mentioned the effect being somewhat different than expected? Well, instead of making the person that inhales it attracted to another person... it makes them completely, totally, and utterly obedient to them instead.” He chuckled evilly. “That’s right, Miranda dear. The drug coursing through your system right now is basically paralyzing your will, making you, in essence, a slave to my very wi-OOOFFFFMMPHH!”

“Slave, my ass!” Miranda growled, grinning in satisfaction as Nicholas dropped to the floor, clutching himself between the legs where she’d kicked him. “I don’t know what kind of game you’re trying to pull, here, Farnsworth, but no one makes a fool out of Miranda Dixon!” She kicked him again, making him groan in pain. “Try something like that again, and I promise you, you’ll regret it!” She turned and headed for the door.

“S...st... stop!” Nicholas managed to wheeze out, just as she reached the door. “Stop... right there....” Miranda paused, frowning, finding herself suddenly unable to walk out the door. “Turn around... and go back to the chair... and sit... down!” Moving stiffly, fighting her own body, Miranda watched in horror as she returned back to her vacated seat and sat back down again.

“What... what is this?” Miranda asked, shrilly, pushing hard against the chair, trying to make herself stand up. “What’s going on? How are you making me do this?”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Nick yelled back at her, silencing her abruptly. Rising back to his feet, glaring unsteadily at her, he hobbled back to his recliner. “You think you’re pretty smart, don’t you, Dixon?” he rasped, angrily. “Think you’re real hot shit, huh? Well, baby, that’s all about to change. With a simple command, I can make you do anything I want. I can change how you feel... what you feel... and what you think! Your days of acting smug and superior over me... hell over EVERYONE in this department, are over, bitch!” He smiled wickedly, ten winced, leaning forward over his desk. “Truth be told, I was just going to make it easy on you. I was going to simply make you transfer the money into my account, then forget about it...that is before you decided get kick me in the balls. Now... now I’m going to have some real fun with you, bitch! How about we kink up sex life of yours a bit, hmm? How about we turn you into an exhibitionist that loves to streak around naked in public? Or a slut that simply craves giving complete strangers a blowjob, charging ten cents a pop?” He laughed at the look of horror on her face. “Maybe I’d make you go until you do a thousand dollars’ worth!” He chuckled darkly. “Yes. Yes, I like that idea. Listen up, Miranda... From now on, you are a—” Nicholas paused, groaning as his phone rang. “Ah, great. Just great. Perfect timing. Hold on a second, cupcake.”

Picking up the phone, he listened for several seconds, frowning. “Uh huh. Uh huh. Well, fix it! What? Do I have to go down there and supervise every step of the process? I gave you all of Pringle’s notes! What more do you need?” He scowled deeper, listening. “Okay, listen. I don’t care what your problem is, you fix it. I want a viable batch of that serum, and I want it now, do you understand me?” He listened for a few more seconds, then hung up the phone in disgust.

“Sorry about that. Looks like this is your lucky day, Miranda. I have to go down to the main lab and figure out why the new formula isn’t coming out as expected. So, I don’t have the time needed to be really creative and stick it to you right now. So... here’s what we’ll do. First, once I leave the room, you will forget everything that happened after I sprayed you in the face. You will leave here as normal, return to your office and transfer the money for this project into my private account, and again, promptly forget doing so after it is done. The next time I call for you, you will drop whatever you’re doing and come back to my office and wait for me, then allow yourself to be sprayed again. You will not fight it. You will not resist. And only after you’re been sprayed a second time will you remember what happened in here today.” He chuckled, walking to the door. “Oh, and for good measure, whenever you speak to me personally, you will refer to me as ‘Your most Imperial Highness’.” Chuckling again, he stepped outside, closing the door behind him.

* * *

“How’s your Kung Pao Chicken?” Buddy asked, peering across the kitchen table at his houseguest. “Everything okay, I hope?” Sarah nodded enthusiastically. “Good. I usually have it myself... well, Scotty usually has it, but I had a desire for Sweat and Sour Pork tonight.”

Sarah nodded, pushing aside her plate. “Yeah... about that. You said... you’d tell me more about how you’re you... but not you...that you’d explain the ‘complicated situation’ you’re in?”

Buddy nodded, pushing his plate aside as well. “You’re right. Well... first of all... as you’ve noticed, I don’t look like the Scott Pringle you remember. Different hair, different eyes, different skin... and I actually have some muscle definition, whereas my ‘better half’ hasn’t seen a gym since elementary school.” He grinned. “To be perfectly honest, I am, in essence, a mistake. An accident. It seems Scotty had a minor mishap in the lab while trying to create a perfume additive... a synthetic versions of a Bengal Tiger’s attraction pheromones. He was having trouble stabilizing it... it kept breaking down a few minutes after it formed. And then... he just happened to spill a bottle of chocolate Yoo Hoo he’d brought for his lunch into the mix, which splashed all over the place. He cut himself trying to clean it all up, and some of the mixture got into the wound. That night, when he went to sleep... a startling transformation occurred.” He gestured to himself. “And the rest, as they say, is history.”

“Huh. So... you’re kind of like, Bruce Banner and the Hulk, just a lot less violent... and green?” she asked, trying to hide a smile.

“Pretty much. Good analogy, by the way. Scotty went with Jekyll and Hyde, but I like the Marvel Comics reference better.” He half-shrugged. “So, basically, we’re like a split personality sharing one body... except that the genetic alterations to the synthetic pheromones were transferred over to his... my... our hormone producing glands, which resulted in a body wide physical change as well. Not nearly as extreme as the Hulk’s transformation, mind you, but still... it can be a bit unsettling sometimes.”

“Yeah... I understand,” Sarah replied, suddenly understanding the implications. “And in your current form, as ‘Buddy’, your body produces a steady supply of that pheromone, enabling you to influence anyone you come into close contact with.” She frowned slightly. “But... why did it effect Donnie? I mean, he’s not a woman, and he certainly wasn’t attracted to you. How did you manage to take control of him?”

“Well, um, Sarah,” Scott broke in, speaking in his own voice, “I’m not exactly sure of how we are able to control anyone, male or female... but if I had to hypothesize, it would be because I chose to base my formula on the pheromone structure of a great cat. Cats, male and female, both produce and respond to different types of pheromones in different ways. Spray a certain pheromone, or combination of pheromones in a cat’s direction, and it will act a certain way. You can make it walk, or groom itself, or use the bathroom, or sleep, just by spraying a certain scent in the air, all without even speaking a word. I would therefore, hypothesize that our body’s hormones are producing a similar mixture of pheromones, depending on the situation and our mood.”

“Wow. That’s amazing,” she said quietly. “So, what did you do with the formula? Do you still have it hidden somewhere?”

“Not anymore,” Buddy replied, taking control again. “Spoilsport decided it was too dangerous to keep around, once he discovered the full extent of the changes it had caused in us. He flushed it all down the drain, every last drop. Too bad too... he had the great idea of sending a sample overseas to a colleague of ours that could perform a complete biochemical analysis, but...” He sighed. “Still, he does have a point. Could you imagine what someone with this ability could do if he or she had a mind to? Could you imagine your old friend Donnie with these abilities?”

Sarah shuddered, and not from the cold. “God, no! He was bad enough just as himself! Okay... you made your point.” Yawning, she stretched. “Oh, sorry. Guess I’m a lot more tired than I thought. I’m usually used to being up much later than this. It’s only one A.M.”

Buddy yawned as well. “Yes, well, you’re probably not normally well fed, freshly bathed and scrubbed, and relaxing in an overly warm house.” Getting to his feet, he carried the empty food containers to the trash, and placed the glasses and plates into the dishwasher. “Well... I don’t know about you, but I’m actually planning to turn in. I’ve been keeping pretty late nights the past few weekends, so I suppose it’s finally caught up with me. You’re free to stay up as late as you want, use the computer, watch TV, play with the PlayStation 3, or whatever you like. In other words, mi casa, su casa.”

Sarah watched the older man head back down the hallway. “’Nite, Professor,” she said before his bedroom door closed. Truth be told, she was a bit tired, and having a full belly in a warm and comfortable house wasn’t making it any easier to stay awake. Still, she found herself feeling somewhat anxious... not nervous per sae, just... ill at ease. She glanced around the living room again, taking the time to admire all of her host’s pictures and awards. She explored the kitchen, noting the plain utilitarian dishes and place settings. Could definitely use a woman’s touch, she thought with a slight smile. A slight buzzing sounded, and she glanced to the left, towards the laundry room door. The dryer was no doubt finished running the last load... meaning her clothes were now dry.

The thought gave her a moment of pause. I could just slide into the laundry room, slip back into my clothes, and be out the door before the Professor even knew I was gone. She sighed. But... where would I go? Back to Donnie? No... hell no. Not to him, even if all the shit the Professor put in his head had no effect on the fucking prick. Not Donnie. Never again. So... what’s left? I can’t go home again. Not after the way Dad treated me like I was garbage. Like I was less than garbage... She sighed, leaning back against the wall. Mom and Dad. The fact of it is, they never really supported me.... never loved me. I was more like a trophy... .or a prized pet, to be shown off to the neighbors and business partners... all to make them look better. They never encouraged me, never praised me... only threatened me when I didn’t meet up to their expectations. She sniffled, the memories hitting her especially hard tonight. Not even my so-called boyfriend, the one I gave my virginity to, the one person who I THOUGHT truly loved me... he just used me... took what he wanted from me... until things got serious, then he dumped me like last week’s sushi.

Walking back into the living room again, she turned off the lights, padding quietly barefoot down the hallway. And here, now, of all the places, I finally find the one decent person in the whole wide world, someone who not only wants to help me, wants to do it with no strings attached? She sighed, shaking her head. Moving quietly to the bedroom door, she opened it, slipping inside in the darkness, taking off the large baggy T-shirt he’d loaned her, sliding out of the pair of cut-off shorts. Naked, she walked over to the bed, and slid underneath the covers.

Considering the fact that he could make me do this is he wanted, she thought to herself, I hope he appreciates what it is I’m offering him by doing this of my own free will.

“Sa... Sarah? Hnnn... is that you?” Scott said, yawning with sleep in his voice. “Wait... what?” He pulled back suddenly, feeling her naked flesh against his skin. “What are you doing in my bed?”

“Shhh,” Sarah replied softly, placing a fingertip against his lips. “It’s okay, Professor. I promise you, I’m clean. Just relax, and let me handle things, okay?” Slender fingers slid down beneath his underwear, sliding them down with a practiced skill. “Hmmm. Boxers. Nice,” she husked, sliding herself on top of him. Spreading her legs, she reached down to caress the older man’s cock, smirking to find it was already hard. “Mmm... seems like you’re already ready for this,” she cooed, lining herself up to descend on him, when strong masculine arms grabbed her, holding her back.

“Sarah! Wait! Stop! You don’t have to do this,” Buddy said, seriously, staring into her eyes. “I told you before, I’m not helping you because I expect sexual favors from you.”

“I know,” she replied back, eyes shining. “I... I want to do this for you, okay? I don’t have much to give... besides my body. And, well... you’re the first person to ever treat me like a person... like I mattered. So... um... I just wanted... this is my way of saying ‘Thank you’...”

Buddy sighed softly, releasing his grip. “Alright. But only if you truly want to.”

Sarah smiled again, wiping a lone tear from her cheek. “I do,” she said, as she guided him inside her. Closing her eyes, she descended, letting her pussy envelop his cock, rolling her lips lightly, giving his manhood a deep and thorough massage. Her smile grew as the Professor let out a deep soulful moan , his eyes fluttering slightly in pleasure. Licking her lips, she continued to grind herself into him with her hips, reaching up to caress and squeeze her D sized breasts. “Mmmm... yeah baby,” she sighed, thrusting her chest forward, towards his face. “Just lie back and relax... and let me make you feel really good.”

Buddy frowned slightly at her words. Opening his eyes, he watched her move, watched her body as she used her skills to bring him non-stop pleasure. A normal man would have been swept away, cumming his brains out after only a few minutes, but Buddy was able to detach himself partially from the experience, and truly focus on what was going on. She’s doing this solely for my benefit, he realized sadly after a moment. She’s getting nothing from this... no pleasure at all. For her, she might as well be doing squat thrusts at a gym. Well... since I only enjoy it if my partner enjoys it... let’s see if I can’t change things up a bit. Reaching out, he took hold of her offered breasts, and squeezed, focusing inward, willing himself to produce as much pleasure inducing pheromones as he could.

Sarah gasped in surprise at the groping, seemingly out of nowhere, but continued her gyrations, content to let the Professor indulge himself as he wished. She sighed softly, a fluttery feeling entering her stomach as his large, strong hands kneaded her tits, his thumbs rubbing lightly along her nipples, causing them to harden. Buddy raised his hips, forcing himself deeper into her, and she gasped as his long thick cock brushed against her G-spot, sending a sudden wave of pleasure swept through her.

Wha... what was that? she wondered idly, losing her rhythm for a moment, as she adjusted to the unfamiliar sensations. That... wow... felt kind of nice... And... mmmm... he’s nice and deep inside me... haven’t felt... anyone so deep inside me before... kind of... mmm.... nice...

“You’re doing well, Sarah,” Buddy said, smiling, gripping her by the waist, “but let me help you now.” Holding on tightly, he rolled over and on top of her, pinning her to the bed all without breaking stride. As her eyes widened in surprise, he leaned forward and kissed her, deeply, gentle yet passionate, before pulling back to focus fully on her pleasure. Sparks danced before her eyes as an orgasm struck her, completely unexpected, washing over her like a wave from a tsunami. When her vision cleared, she found herself staring into Scott Pringle’s warm brown eyes, a kind smile on his face. Lifting her legs up, resting her bare heels against his shoulders, he began a slow, deep, pounding of her sweet sexy pussy, rolling his hips much the same way she had done to him earlier. She groaned softly in pleasure, reaching up to pull and pinch her own nipples in earnest as her lover... yes, lover, she thought dimly with surprise, continued to fuck her silly....

No. No, she realized as she rapidly approached the crest, this wasn’t simple fucking. This was... was... she blanked out for a moment as an orgasm swept through her, sweeping the very breath from her for a moment... no... this was something she had never experienced before. She looked up into her Professor’s face, and saw a kindness and intensity focused on her that she’d never seen in a sexual partner before. EVER. He was focused on her pleasure, on giving back as much as he received. His thrusting, his touches, the kiss they’d shared... all of it was about making her feel good. He was making love to her, and for the first in her life, Sarah felt loved, cherish, and cared for. Her next orgasm nearly undid her, feeling the pleasure as an physical, emotional and spiritual release. She cried, and screamed, clutching Scott tightly as she came, her world contracting to a single point of while light. It was the most powerful experience of her young life... until a few seconds later, when he came, flooding her insides with his hot scalding love, propelling her to an even higher climax than before., scattering her thoughts to the wind, shattering her mind and soul, leaving her feeling so very empty, and yet so utterly utterly fulfilled...