The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nerdy Professor

by J. Darksong

ch.9)

“Well, hello there,” Scott said as he stepped into his kitchen the next morning. “What’s all this, then?”

Sarah smiled, turning away from the stove to face him. “Morning, Prof. I woke up early and did a few chores... took out the trash, mailed a few packages you had waiting to go out, and ran the vacuum. Have to earn my keep around here, after all.” She gestured to the table. “Just making a little breakfast for the both of us. I took your comment the other day about not being able to cook seriously, so I decided to do it myself. Come in, and have a seat, the eggs are just about done. I hope you’re hungry.”

“Well, if it taste’s half as good as it smells, I won’t be hungry for long.” Chuckling softly Scott sat down at the table. “I could get used to this kind of welcome. What are you making?”

For an answer, she brought a large sauce pan to the table, and turned it sideways, deftly folding and dropping a large omelet into his plate. “I also have bacon, sausage, and toast in the toaster. Nothing too fancy, but it should be edible.”

Scott cut a piece with a fork, and ate, chewing thoughtfully, before nodding vigorously. “It’s wonderful! The best! Thanks!” He started to stand up and help set the table, but Sarah pushed him back down into his seat, insisting that he relax and enjoy the service. “Thanks again,” he said sheepishly, digging in as she filled his plate with meat and poured him a glass of orange juice as well. “I didn’t know I even had the supplies to make all of this. I guess the maid must left it behind the day she made me breakfast.”

“Oh?” Sarah inquired, sitting down across from him with her own plate. “So, you have a maid?” she asked, leaning forward on her elbows, looking extremely bemused. “And she makes breakfast for you? I wouldn’t think you would need a maid for a house this size.”

Scott blushed slightly. “Oh. Um... well, she’s... ah... not exactly my maid. Um... it’s a funny story... which I’ll tell you about some other time. Suffice it to say, Elizabeth was a very angry, irritated, and excitable young woman until my... ahem, ‘dark half’, decided to give her a heavy duty dose of pheromones, and an attitude adjustment. He turned her into a docile little submissive with a penchant for humiliation and being spanked, and convinced her to serve as our maid.” He sighed. “I don’t exactly approve of his methods, but Liz and her girlfriend Karen both love her new personality, so I suppose I can’t complain too much. Even though her penance is all done, Karen sends her over here now and again to practice her ‘serving skills’.”

“Ah, I see,” Sarah said with a knowing smile. “You’re definitely a man of many talents, Professor—”

“Please, call me Scott,” he interrupted, holding up a hand. “I’m not your Professor anymore, remember? Besides, um... considering the events of last night, I would think we call each other by our first names.”

“Thank you... Scott,” Sarah replied with a grin. “As I was saying, you, and, of course, Buddy, really are amazing.” She glanced down, looking up at him shyly through her eyelids. “You know, when Buddy mentioned how your little serum altered you, you failed to mention that it had turned you into a sexual god.” Scott, who had just taken a drink of orange juice , sputtered, nearly choking.

“A sexual... what?” he gasped, coughing, looking at Sarah with wide eyes. “I... I’m not sure exactly what you mean...”

“Don’t you?” Sarah asked, raising an eyebrow. “I would think one or the both of you would have realized it.” She sighed softly, looking at the wall, but seeing instead her past. “My sexual past—well, before becoming a prostitute, I mean—was pretty normal. Nothing special. I wasn’t a nympho, or a slut, or anything, but I had sex fairly regularly. Lost my virginity in high school to my now ex-boyfriend, experimented a little with girls, used my hands and a vibrator when I was alone and felt the need.” She shrugged. “Then, after college, sex became my job. I became... disconnected from the experience. You learn to put on a nice face, how to moan, and groan, and sound good for your clients, but you don’t really get anything out of it. It’s all just physical, and a girl needs something more, yanno?”

Sarah sighed, her eyes glazing over in memory. “And then... last night... when I slipped into your bed, I’d intended to give you a good time... to show you my appreciation for everything you’d done. I wanted to do it for you, wanted you to enjoy it... but then, I started to enjoy it as well! It started to feel... to feel...” She moaned softly, eyes fluttering, squeezing her thighs together. “...sooo good,” she breathed, panting slightly. “I felt things I hadn’t felt in a long time,” she admitted, turning her gaze back towards Scott, “and then, when he, when you... whoever, flipped me over and pinned me down and simply took me... I felt things I’d never ever felt before!” She shuddered, nearly getting sucked into a second memory-orgasm, but managing to resist the urge.

Scott nodded, swallowing slightly, feeling himself getting excited by the retelling. He had experienced it all last night, though as mostly a ‘shared experience’ with Buddy. While his alter-ego was more than happy to cede the floor to him and let him experience it all himself, Scott had wished to make it truly special for Sarah, switching now and again with Buddy, or letting him guide his actions somewhat. It was the first time that he and Buddy had actually worked together in tandem on anything. Pulling his chair in closer to the table, he crossed his legs to hide his rising interest in her story.

“It was... beyond words,” she continued a moment later, finally looking him in the eye. “Which is probably just as well. You... or rather, Buddy, didn’t say anything to me as you fucked my brains out... and that’s probably a good thing. After we both came together that last time, I was gone. And I mean gone. I was so far out of my fucking mind with pleasure you could have told me I was the Easter Bunny, and I would have believed it with every fiber of my being. I would have jumped out of bed in the middle of the night and started hiding fucking Easter eggs!” She shuddered. “So, yeah... I think I can understand all too well how Buddy could turn a hard case like your friend Liz into a pussy cat.”

Scott started in surprise. This was new. He knew neither he nor Buddy had actively tried to enslave her or alter her mind in any way; he’d merely wanted to elicit a sexual response from the girl, to get her aroused, so that she would enjoy their coupling as much as he was. True, he’d gone a little overboard with the pheromone production in the heat of the moment, as his body’s natural reaction to sex was substantially increased due to the serum. Still, none of the other women they’d bedded before had ever had a reaction so strong.

Hmm. Either her experience was extraordinary because of Buddy overdoing it, and Sarah having gone so long without having an emotional attachment to sex... or my body’s chemistry is still changing, even without additional doses of the serum. He frowned. Either way, I’m going to have to pay closer attention to things over the next couple of days.

Aloud, he spoke, forcing a smile. “In the meantime, Sarah, why don’t we see about getting you ready for classes on Monday? Here,” he said, digging into his wallet, taking out his credit card. “Why don’t you hit the mall, and buy yourself a few changes of clothes? Something nice and right for the University. You can spend up to a thousand dollars.” He also took out a fifty dollar bill and handed that to her as well. “And, in case you get hungry while you’re shopping, grab yourself lunch... and maybe dinner, if you’re out long enough.”

Sarah took the card and the cash, sliding them into her pockets. “You’re not coming along with me?”

“No, sorry. I made a deal with Buddy. Since he had to change his plans for the weekend, I get until two o’ clock to work on the mid-term exams I’m giving my students next week, and he gets the rest of the weekend uninterrupted by me and my ‘delicate sensibilities’, as he put it.” Scott shrugged. “Which is fine by me, as long as I get caught up on my work. Just know you’ll be dealing with him for the rest of the weekend.”

“Oh, I’m sure I’ll manage somehow,” Sarah said playfully, hands clutching one another behind her back. “So, you’re giving me an entire wardrobe, and fifty dollars spending money to boot? They have a name for kindly older gentlemen who spend ungodly amounts of money on hot sexy younger women, you know.” She laughed. “I guess this makes you my ‘Sugar Daddy’, huh, Scott?”

Scott blinked. “Um, what? Hey!”

“Or should I just call you, ‘Daddy’ instead of Scott now, hmm?” she asked, teasingly.

Blushing bright red, Scott gave the teasing girl his best glare. “Now wait just a second, here!”

Unrepentant, Sarah dug the toe of her sandal lightly into the carpet, twirling it lightly, while biting gently on the tip of her index finger. “Gee, Daddy,” she said in her best little girl voice, “Did your Baby Girl get her Daddy all hot n’ bothered? If Baby acting naughty gave her Daddy a boo-boo, she can always kneel down and kiss it all better...”

“Alright, young lady, enough teasing,” Buddy spoke with his voice through Scott’s mouth. “Unless you really would like to suddenly have a severe Daddy-Daughter fetish? Keep that up, ‘Baby’, and you might just might get your wish.”

“Sorry, Daddy, I promised I’ll be good from now on,” she said with a slight pout before smiling again, leaning up to kiss him in the lips before heading to the front door. Door open, she paused, giving him a sly wink. “Well, mostly good, anyway. See you later, Tiger!”

* * *

“Damn. This is ridiculous,” Thomas Cole growled in frustration, rubbing lightly at his slightly bandaged hand. He’d been trying for more than half an hour now to retrieve the male rat Bluto from the enclosure, but the each time he went for him, all the female rats swarmed, throwing themselves between them to protect their mate, attacking the junior researcher with a determination and zeal bordering on madness. Reaching back again, he rubbed at his poor abused hand, covered over with a few hundred bites and scratches beneath the wrappings.

“Hey, Tom,” Abigail said, stepping through the door, looking more than a little disheveled. “Hoe’s it going in here? Got the blood samples done yet?”

“Hell, no,” he grumbled, holding up his bandaged hands. “And at this rate, it might never be! I don’t know exactly what ol’ Bluto told his little female rat followers to make them defend him so well, but I’ve witnessed police trained attack dogs maul people with less violence! I guess I’m just lucky Pringle didn’t experiment on male and female piranha instead.”

Abby chuckled slightly. “Yeah, well, I think maybe you’re making this a lot harder than it has to be. Let me give it a try. I’ll just toss in some food pellets through the feeding tray,” she said, filling the tray, “and while they’re distracted, I’ll just reach in the other side and—OOWWW! Sonofabitch!” she yelped, pulling her hand away, rubbing at the bite and scratch marks from the pair of females just below the front entrance. Scowling, she glared down at the for a long moment before sighing deeply. “Huh. I see what you mean.”

“Yeah,” Tom said, opening a cabinet, removing a small metal tank. “I think the only way this is going to work is to just gas them. I found this half-empty cylinder of nitrous oxide in the back. You think we can use it to knock them out long enough to pull out Bluto?”

“Knock them out... or kill the lot of them,” Abby said dubiously. “Small animals react to that stuff a lot stronger than humans do. Any idea of how much to give them?”

“None whatsoever,” Tom said with a grimace. “And there’s never a Vet around when you need one. Well... Professor Farnsworth wants those blood samples ASAP, and he’s not the most patient man I’ve ever met. I think we’ll need to do whatever it takes to get the results he wants.”

“Agreed,” Abby replied, shuddering slightly. “I’ve... seen firsthand how... unforgiving He can be. Let’s do this.”

The two researchers soon set up the tank, with a hose running into the enclosure, and opening the small window of the supply room, to keep them from getting overcome themselves in case of a leak. Opening the valve, then stood, watching as, first one rat, then another, began to twitch, shaking in place, as if overcome by laughter. Within a few seconds, all the rats, including Bluto, were shaking and twittering, squealing in high pitched squeaks.

“Do you think that’s long enough?” Abigail asked, reaching for the shut off valve. “They all seem to be affected.”

“Um.... yeah, okay,” Thomas nodded, moving to the entrance again. “Go ahead and shut off the gas.” As Abby closed the valve, the rats let out a long piercing squeal, and began dropping, falling over onto their sides, one by one. “Oh shit! Uh oh! Maybe thirty seconds was a bit too long after all!” Opening the enclosure, he reached a hand inside, easily picking up the large speckled male, placing him in into the waiting receptacle. One by one, he removed the females as well, placing them into a second, larger container. He then glanced at his partner.

“Dunno if they’re dead or just unconscious,” he said grimly, handing her a hypodermic needle, “but either way, we’d better act fast. You collect blood from the females while I take samples from the male.”

“Got it,” Abby said, sliding the thin needle into the lifeless rodent, withdrawing a few cc’s of scarlet liquid. “You um... you don’t think this will have any effect on the findings, do you?” she asked hesitantly. “I mean... Mast... the Professor, he’s counting on these results. And we don’t want to disappoint him. We can’t disappoint him,” she said fervently.

“I’m sure it will be just fine,” Tom assured her with a confidence he didn’t feel. Labeling the blood sample, he picked up a female and joined Abby in drawing blood from her as well. “Just fine. We’ll have more than enough samples when we’re done, and if one or two of them are a little... off... well, we have plenty of backups. Let’s just focus on our work, okay?”

“Right,” Abby said in a soft voice. “Okay.” Focus on her work. A good idea... because after the night spent last night, the last thing she wanted to think about was displeasing the Professor.

* * *

Sarah Miller hummed softly to herself as she made her way through the circle of kiosks in front of the escalator leading downstairs. Her arms were full of packages, and she was having trouble carrying them all. Her feet, clad in the white strappy sandals she’d been wearing all day, were beginning to hurt, and her back ached from walking around all over the mall with the added weight of her purchases.

In other words, she was having a truly great day.

God, have I missed this! she thought gleefully, barely resisting the urge to skip down the escalator steps. Shopping ‘til I literally drop! Hanging out at the mall. It seems like forever since I’ve done this instead of just two years. She sighed softly. The only thing missing is having my girlfriends around to talk to and chat with while we shop together. Thoughts of her old friends Olivia, Melinda, and Lacie, brought her mood down, so she quickly pushed it away. Ah, well... who needs them anyway? They abandoned me when I needed them, when I was at my lowest point, so they weren’t really my friends, anyway. I’m sure I’ll make some new friends once I’m back attending class again.

At the bottom level of the mall, she paused, considering whether she wanted to head over to the shoe store first then grab something to eat at the food court, or go for food now and swing by the shoe store on the way out. As she pondered, she caught sight of movement in the corner of her eye, and turned to the right only to drop all her bags in shock, gawking at the sight before her.

“O. M. Fucking G,” she breathed softly, staring in disbelief at the short, muscled, and trashily dressed slut walking out of the shoe shop. Thick, muscular, recently waxed legs emerged from an embarrassingly too short skirt, leading down to a pair of clear plastic platforms with a four inch heel. The chest was covered by a white satin blouse, so tight that the top three buttons were undone, showing the hint of a white lacy bra. The slut stopped momentarily, reaching down to adjust her skirt, then paused, seeing the person staring at her. She froze, like a deer caught in a pair of headlights, staring at Sarah like the devil himself was approaching her.

“Donnie?” Sarah said disbelieving as she drew closer, peering into the ‘woman’s’ face. “Is that really? Oh my God!”

“Um... Sarah... um... hi?” The former pimp stuttered nervously, looking down at ‘her’ feet. “And, um. My na... name is Donna now,” she said in a low soft voice. “Your friend saw to that.”

Sarah shook her head in wonder. She remembered all too well the incident the night before, of Donnie slapping her around, and trying to stab Professor Pringle. And most of all, she remembered the angry glare her formerly shy, unassuming teacher had leveled on the former pimp, seeming to stare into the larger man’s very soul.

“Your days of abusing women are over,” Buddy had growled. “ You are going to become one... or as close to one as you can possibly get. Once Sarah and I leave here, you are going to go to the first available clinic and have yourself neutered. You will look long and hard, and try your hardest to find someone to do the procedure... because if you can’t, then at tonight midnight you will have the overwhelming and unstoppable urge to do the procedure yourself, with whatever sharpened knives you happen to have lying around in your kitchen! Once your manhood has been taken, you will spend the next day erasing every sign of your identity as a man, one by one. You will wear a woman’s wig until your hair grows back, and except for your eyelashes and eyebrows, you will have every other trace of hair removed from your body, either professionally done, or by yourself with a razor if you can’t find someone else to do it. You will also dress like a woman, in shoes, blouse, skirt, make-up, lipstick, and a purse... the whole nine yards. And you’ll wear a padded bra until you get the chance to have breast implants put in... within the next thirty days, or else—well, you know. Kitchen knives and water balloons if all else fails...”

It seemed Donnie, or ‘Donna’ as he now called himself, had taken Buddy’s words to heart. The ex-Army Tech Sergeant turned pimp looked more feminine than she did! Sarah couldn’t hold back the peals of laughter at the sight of him, a man she had once lived in mortal fear of. He glared at her, hands clenching into fists, looking as if he might take a swing at her... until a sudden look of fear flashed across his face and he took a step back, eyes wide.

“That was for Sarah,” he remembered Buddy saying just before releasing him from the ground that night. “This one is for me. From now on, women—all women—are sacrosanct to you. Holy. Revered. You are completely unworthy to so much as touch another woman without their permission... for they are everything that is perfect and good... everything you long for and desire... everything you desire to be. but will never become...”

“Gee, Donna,” Sarah said after a moment, composing herself, “how have the other girls you pimped out taken your... ahem... transformation?”

Donna’s face practically glowed red, whether from embarrassment or anger, or both, it was impossible to tell. “They... they laughed at me,” she said sullenly, staring down at her feet. “The same way you did. They.., they also said... a lot of hurtful things... calling me a punk, and a bitch, and a fag...” Tears began to flow down her cheeks. “It was... humiliating. I wanted to... to... h... hur...” She shuddered slightly, unable to even say it let alone follow through. “I wanted to make them stop... but I couldn’t. I could only stand there and take their abuse. It felt... it made me...feel...” The tears began flowing even more, and her shoulders began to move with barely withheld sobs.

“Let me guess. It made you feel less like a man?” Sarah merely shook her head. “So. I guess this means the big bad Tiger is now just a little pussy, huh? Well, Donna dear, I couldn’t think of a nicer person for it to happen to.” She sighed softly. “And, as much fun as it is to laugh at and ridicule you, I have more important things to do.” Picking up her dropped packages, she walked past her old tormentor, heading into the shoe store, leaving Donna standing outside the building, sobbing.

* * *

“Good news, everyone!” Professor Farnsworth yelled as he burst into the lab. “That’s what I want to hear from you all. Good news. And yet, all I keep hearing from you is BAD NEWS! So tell me... what’s the problem now? Did you lose the formula? Did all the beakers suddenly shatter at the same time? Did a sea monster come up through the drain pipe and kidnap one of the junior researchers? Come on... fill me in!”

“Um, no, Sir,” Thomas Cole said meekly, stepping forward with a large beaker filled with a milky white liquid. “The process... it, um... worked perfectly. It went just as Professor Pringle outlined in his notes... but... um...”

“Damn you, spit it out already!” Farnsworth growled.

“It doesn’t work,” Natalie Porter replied, coming out from the computer room. “The formula matches exactly to what is listed in the notes, but it doesn’t cause the same reaction in any of the other lab rats. I ran a spectrum analysis on the chemical in Bluto’s bloodstream and the batch we just created. The two are similar, but the serum we created following the Professor’s notes seems... I don’t know... incomplete somehow... as if it’s missing a last final component.”

Farnsworth groaned loudly, lowering his head in defeat. “That... fucking bastard. He did it to me again. Again!” He laughed bitterly, shaking his head. “Of course he would leave out the catalyst, the final ingredient that turns that beaker of white shit into pure gold! Because that prick can never resist the urge to fuck me over!”

“Sir!” Dr. Porter interrupted him before he could delve into another tirade. “I think perhaps we can possibly figure out what that missing ingredient was.” She handed him two computer print outs. “I’m no Biochemist. My specialty is Physics. But... well, Dr. Adams, er, Ted could probably decipher it from the molecular structure of the chemical found inside the rat’s blood. Or, rather, he could... if you... allowed him to?”

Nick glared hotly at the female doctor, and she lowered her eyes to the floor. The changes he’d made to her psyche that bound her and the other researchers permanently to him, were still in place like an invisible chain, preventing her from going against his wishes. Even so, she still held on to a slender hope of escaping her fate. Nicholas had very little left of his original serum, even less after using it on the Dean of their department earlier. By her estimate, he had perhaps enough left for two more doses; he was beyond desperate for the duplicating process to succeed. If she could convince him to waste the little he had left, she greatly increased her chances of breaking free of his control.

And, if nothing else, it will keep him from using it to ensnare anyone else the way he has the lot of us, she thought bitterly.

Sighing in defeat, Nicholas relented. “Fine, fine. I’ll give the moron back his mind. If he can actually figure out the missing catalyst, it will be more than worth it.” Eyes narrowed, he reached down and grabbed Natalie by the chine, forcing her to look him in the eyes. “But mark my words, Doctor. If I waste a drop of my serum to fix your friend’s mind and he can’t figure out the missing ingredient, then I’ll use the last of it on you to take away your mind!” He smirked evilly at the look of horror on her face. “You’ve already had a taste of life spent as my obedient little fucktoy, Natalie. And you don’t need much brainpower to know how to suck a cock!”

Shuddering inwardly, Natalie turned away as soon as he released her, moving over to a nearby corner as her Owner ordered Ted Adams brought into the lab. Having exposed his entire research team to his special serum, they of course obeyed instantly, and within minutes, a very dirty and disheveled Dr. Adams was brought in. His eyes were crossed, and a wide dopey smile creased his lips. Farnsworth stepped closer to give him a dose of the serum, but frowned, pulling back, covering his nose.

“Ugggh! Oh my God! What is that smell?” he yelled, taking another step back. “He stinks like dogshit!”

“Hah! I went poopy!” Ted announced loudly, nodding his head. “Yeah. And... it was good!”

“Ugh,” Nick sighed wearily. “Fine. Someone... um... Gates and Cole... you two, go and get him cleaned up. The rest of you, back to work! If and when Ted is able to figure out that catalyst, I want to be ready to convert as much of this unfinished product into serum as possible!”

Watching his obedient workers scurrying about, he let out a soft sigh. This is it. Finally. All these years of being overlooked and ignored are about to end. I’m just a few feet from the goal now. Soon, everyone will know and respect the name Nicholas Farnsworth... and no one will give a damn about Scott Fucking Pringle!”