The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nerdy Professor

by J. Darksong

ch.7)

“Professor Pringle, might I speak to you for a moment?”

Scott glanced up from his desk to the doorway, where his boss, Miranda Dixon stood, a sour expression on her face. He sighed inwardly, rising to his feet. So much for the peace and quiet of the past month or so. “Yes, Doctor Dixon? What can I do for you?”

Glancing around his office in obvious distaste, as if afraid to touch anything, she eventually moved over to an empty corner of the room. “It’s come to my attention that there have been a few... irregularities in the finances for the Chemistry department. And I’m not talking a few dollars here and there for replacing broken glassware. I’ve checked the books twice now, and there seems to be approximately thirty-two thousand dollars missing from the University account set aside for the special project I’ve been administrating. Perhaps you’d care to explain?”

“Explain?” Scott asked, truly baffled. “Explain what? I don’t understand. What... exactly are you accusing me of?”

“Accusing?” Miranda said smoothly, shaking her head. “Why, nothing of the sort, Professor. I’m merely giving you a chance to get anything off your chest... if you have something you’d like to confess to. We are simply two colleagues, talking about a problem in our department. No accusations have been made... yet,” she added ominously. “I’d like to think of myself as an understanding person. Mistakes happen. And everyone makes mistakes.” She walked back to the door. “And if someone admitted freely to making a ‘mistake’ , I guarantee they would be forgiven no questions asked—as long as the money ends up back to where it was.”

Scott shook his head as the door closed behind her. The nerve! She was actually accusing him of embezzling money from the University! Not only was such an accusation completely unfounded, it was completely ludicrous! First of all, I have no access to the University’s finances. I wouldn’t even begin to know how to access the account. Secondly, of all the people in this department, Ms. Dixon herself is the one I’d most suspect of skimming off the top! I’ve been to her house, and I’ve seen the car she drives... if anyone is living beyond their means, it’s her! He frowned, pondering. Of course, maybe that’s the point. Maybe she has been skimming off the top, and someone noticed. If that’s the case, she’s looking to put the blame on someone else... and who better to frame than the Professor she already has a bone to pick with. Guess I’m going to have call in a favor or two from a couple of old friends of mine if I want to cover my back on this.

::You know, Scotty,:: Buddy commented drily, ::it wouldn’t take a whole lot to have her dancing naked around a pole at the Kit Kat Klub over on Parkcenter.::

Scott shuddered at the image. “Ugh. Thanks but no thanks. I can’t imagine getting past my personal hate and dislike of her enough to ever consider her as a sex object. Even if she had a killer body, her personality just kills it for me.” He sighed. “Besides, I have better things to occupy my mind with. And,” he said, glancing at the clock, “it’s not seven o’ clock yet. It may be Friday, but you don’t take over until office hours have officially ended. We’re coming up on mid-terms, and I need to make sure the exam covers all the material we covered in class thus far.”

::Yawn. Bo-ring!:: Buddy’s voice replied mockingly in the back of his head. :: Do me a favor and wake me up if something interesting actually happens...::

Grunting, trying to ignore his mental tormentor, Scott refocused his attention on his exam preparations. Losing himself in the world of thermodynamic responses, chemical bonding, and compound molarity calculations, he didn’t notice the darkening clouds covering the sky, or the occasional flashes of lightning lighting up the sky in the window behind him. Typing away, utterly absorbed in the world he loved, he was completely taken by surprise with a nearby lightning strike knocked out the power, shutting down his computer.

“Aaaaahhh! What the hell?” he yelped, jerking out of his seat as a loud crash of thunder shook the building. “Huh? Hey... it’s raining. When did that happen?” Glancing back at his computer, he let out a groan. “Damn. My mother always told me to save, save, save, every few minutes whenever you work on a computer... but did I listen to her this time? No. Now I’ll have to spend the weekend doing it over again from scrat—”

“Oh no,” Buddy said in his voice, taking over control. “I don’t think so, Scotty. I let you have your fun. Now it’s time for me to have some fun of my own. Now... do you want to make an issue of this, and fight me the whole weekend? Or can we just agree to put your little exam on the backburner until Monday?”

::It’s not a LITTLE exam!:: Scott growled back. ::It’s the freaking mid-term! It will count one fourth of the students’ grade for the semester, so I think that makes it a little bit more important than you going out and having fun this weekend!::

“Depends on what you mean by important, Scotty,” he said with a laugh. When his opposite side didn’t reply, he sighed. “Okay look. We’re two sides of the same coin, pal. You care about the kids. I care about the kids. When I had control, I made them want to pay attention in class, and persuaded them to study more, and take the course seriously. Since you and I teamed up, everyone’s grade point average has gone up a full letter grade. I care, alright? But I only get two days out of the week to stretch my proverbial legs... or your literal legs, however you want to look at it—and I don’t intend to spend what little time I have doing school work! So... you can continue being a stick in the mud, or you can get with the program, relax, and let your hair down for a change. Who knows? You might actually find yourself enjoying this as much as I do!”

Scott merely sighed inwardly. When all was said and done, he really didn’t have much choice in the matter, anyway. And Buddy did have a point... he had been working very hard the past two weeks preparing for mid-terms. If the students got a full two weeks off for Spring Break after exams to recover and blow off steam, then at the very least he, a humble Professor, was allowed a weekend to let his hair down.

::Fine. But I stay in control until we get back home and change. I don’t want any more incidents like last week, when that student say you leaving the parking lot and asked why you were driving off in my car.::

Buddy let out a sigh as he faded back into the background, trading places with Scott. ::Yes, well, you have to admit, my solution to that little faus pax solved the problem without turning her into my sexual plaything. You see, I AM learning self-control.::

“Well, I suppose that’s something at least,” Scott shrugged, slipping on his hat and coat. He turned off the lights and locked his office door before leaving. “I guess I’m rubbing off on you as much as you’re starting to rub off on me.”

* * *

“So, baby, how did it go?” Raoul de la Vega asked, lounging back in the thick leather recliner as his lover entered her office.

“Perfect, just as expected,” Miranda said with a laugh, walking over to the handsome Spaniard, leaning down to kiss him deeply. “The simpering little wimp was completely shell-shocked by the accusation. You should have seen him... he was so scared out of his wits he could barely even sputter a denial! Hah... before this is all over, I bet I can have that imbecile half believing he DID take the money.”

“Which, of course, WE took,” Raoul said smoothly, reaching down to cup Miranda’s sweet supple ass. “A truly masterful step, my dear. With your access codes and my computer savvy, we’ve managed to divert a nice little chunk of cash into our private overseas account, and if anyone bothers to check the system, all signs will lead back to your little pencil necked geek, Pringle!”

“Are you sure your little facade will stand up under scrutiny?” Miranda asked, suddenly doubtful. “When the shit hits the fan, and the University President orders a full investigation, Pringle is going to claim he’s been set up, and rightly so. I just want to be sure he won’t be able to poke any holes in our story.”

“Don’t worry, bella, it is... how you say... foolproof!” Raoul said with a grin. “On top of remote accessing his office computer to do the actual money transferal, I hacked into his banking account and temporarily transferred the money into his savings account before transferring it to the overseas account. When they subpoena his financial records, the wire transfer will show up, confirming that he was the culprit. It will show it leaving his savings and going to an unmarked account in a bank in the Caribbean Isles, and that’s all they’ll be able to tell. There’s nothing to connect us to it in any way, and everything that points specifically to him!”

Miranda grinned. “That’s perfect, darling! The University will have no choice but to fire him, and press criminal charges! I’ll have gotten rid of a thorn in my side, and cashed out a major windfall, all at the same time.”

“Well, Miranda, I was thinking,” Raoul said slowly, turning the recliner around to face her again. “Why leave the banquet half-full, when you can leave... fully satisfied?”

The Dean paused, frowning slightly. “I don’t know what you mean. What are you saying?”

“What I am saying is, why let your Professor Pringle go to jail for stealing a mere thirty-two thousand dollars... when he can go to jail for stealing two hundred and fifty thousand?”

Miranda gasped. “You mean... the entire budget? All of it?” She paused, considering. “Can you actually pull it off?”

“But of course!” Raoul said with a laugh, spreading his arms. “I am Raoul de la Vega! I can do anything when it comes to computers! Trust me, bella, by this time next week, Pringle with be a wanted man... and we? We will be celebrating our Spring Break in the Caribbean, toasting each other in a sunny beach, drinking expensive champagne, and laughing at our good fortune!”

* * *

Scott hummed softly to himself as he drove along the dark and dreary streets, his windshield wipers barely holding their own against the meteorological onslaught. Every so often a crackle of lightning would illuminate the night sky, forcing him to wince. His weak eyes were sensitive to night blindness from the oncoming headlight, so he’d paid extra for ‘transition’ lenses for his new prescription glasses, but even the darkened shades he wore couldn’t filter out all of the sudden brightness. Pulling off to the side of the road next to a small convenience store, he removed his glasses, rubbing them lightly before placing them back on. As he was about to pull out onto the road again, he spotted a young woman in a miniskirt and heels standing in front of the bus stop, completely soaked, holding a small plastic bag over her head to try and shield herself from the rain.

“Hey, Miss,” he called out, rolling down the passenger side window. “Would you like a ride?”

“Hell yeah!” the young woman said, opening the door, sliding into the front seat. She was so cold and wet she was practically shaking, and Scott turned up the heat. “Thanks, " she said softly, wringing some of the water out of her hair. Then, looking down, she shrugged. “Um, sorry about the upholstery.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Scott said gallantly, “it’s leather. Water just wipes off. So... where do you need to go?”

The woman shrugged. “I dunno. Anywhere you want, big guy. You’re the one in the driver’s seat. We can go anywhere you like. I...” she stopped, frowning. “What? Is something wrong? Why are you staring at me like that? I know I’m a bit water logged, and all, but—”

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to stare,” Scott cut in, blushing slightly, “it’s just.. I can’t help feeling I know you. Wait... I know!” he exclaimed, snapping his fingers. “Sarah! Sarah Miller! You used to be in my Advanced Thermodynamics class three years ago!”

Sarah blinked, leaning forward to peer at Scott’s face. “Professor Pringle?” she asked, surprised. “Wow... it is you, isn’t it? You look different... your face, I mean. It’s cleared up a lot... um...” she said awkwardly, looking away embarrassed. “Sorry. I’m a little off my game tonight from the rain... and suddenly realizing you were my teacher... I never figured you as the type to pick up a hooker.”

“Well, that’s because I don’t usually... um... wait.” He paused, frowning, looking Sarah over a bit closer, only now paying attention to how she was dressed. “Wait a second. You’re... a hooker?”

Sarah smiled back coldly, feeling no sense of shame, almost as if she were daring him to ridicule her. “Yeah, I’m a hooker. So what? I’ve got the body for it. Ever since middle school when I started to develop, people have been after me for my body. So... I decided to make the best use of my God given assets. Why? Does that disgust you, Professor? Does that go against your high and mighty morals? Gonna look down on me now that you realize I’m nothing more than a dirty filthy whore?”

Scott stared at her for a long moment, then sighed softly. “No. I don’t look down on you, Sarah. Heck, if anyone knows what it feels like to be looked down upon, it’s me. And no, I don’t feel disgust when I look at you. I feel... disappointment.” Sarah’s eyes widened, his unexpected remark catching her off guard. “Yes, I remembered you when I heard you speaking a moment ago, but it wasn’t your body that came to mind when I thought about you. It was your mind. You were one of the brightest students I ever had the pleasure of teaching. You actually understood the material, and you asked intelligent, thoughtful questions.” He sighed, shaking his head. “I don’t disparage you for doing what you do, Sarah. I just think... you could be doing so much more.”

Sarah sat there staring at him for a moment, lip trembling. No one had spoken words of encouragement to her like that since before she left college. Ever since then, her life had taken a downward turn, spiraling to the point she now found herself at. Hurt by his words, she covered up the pain by reacting the only way she knew how. “Oh yeah?” she replied angrily. “I have just two words for you, Professor: Fuck. You!” Eyes bright with tears she refused to shed, she abruptly pulled on the door handle, getting out of the car.

“Hey, Sarah, wait!” Scott said, shutting off the engine, and getting out after her. “Wait, please! I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to upset you, or offend you! I’m sorry okay?”

“Just shut the hell up!” she screamed back at him, continuing forward, heedless of the rain now. “You don’t know me! You don’t know what I’ve been through... what my life was like. You sit there... in your nice car with leather seats... and tell me that you’re disappointed in me? Well... fuck you! I don’t need your pity and I don’t need you!”

Dammit! Scott thought grimly, coming to a stop a few feet away. I only wanted to encourage her... to let her know I didn’t think badly of her because of what she was doing. I didn’t mean to make her upset! Watching her stumble on in the downpour, he felt his heart go out to her. She doesn’t think she needs anyone... but as a bona fide loner myself, I know only too well how much she needs a friend. i need to get her to realize it too... he thought... then frowned deeper, realizing suddenly just how he could help her. Okay, Buddy, I may get a bit out of my depth with this, but I really want to help this girl... so I’m counting on you to back me up if I need it.

Sarah gasped, feeling a hand grab her arm from behind. She whirled around, angry, furious, ready to lay into the well-meaning man and his kind empty words... but froze when she say the look in his eyes. “Sarah, I want you to listen to me for a moment,” Scott said in a deep low and serious voice. “I know you are in a bad place right now... a place where you feel all alone, and you don’t feel like you can trust anyone to help you... but that’s not the truth. Just because you are in a bad place now doesn’t mean you have to stay there. I don’t believe in coincidences, and you and I meeting this way, out of the blue, was no coincident. It was meant to be. If you want to get out of this, if you want to go to a better place, to somewhere you can truly make something of yourself, I am willing to help you. All I need to know right now is if that’s what you truly want as we—UUGGGHHNNN!”

Pain exploded on the side of Scott’s face as he hit the ground. The world spun wildly for a moment, and a loud warble sound echoed strangely in his ears. It took a second or two for him to realize it was Sarah screaming.

“...laying your hands on my girl without my say so!” a short, barrel chested man with an oily black goatee and a bald shaved head spat at him, leering down at him. “Once she leaves the vehicle, the ride is over, cowboy! If you want more, you’ll have to pay for another ride!”

“No! Donnie, no, it’s... it’s not like that!” Sarah said pleadingly, holding gently onto the pimp’s arm. “He’s not a John... he is... was... my teacher back in college. He was just... it’s all just a big misunderstanding.”

“Hold it,” Donnie growled, grabbing Sarah roughly by the shoulders. “What do you mean by misunderstanding? Did he or did he not pay you for getting into his car a moment ago?”

Sarah went pale. “I, um... l-l-like I said, Donnie, baby, he wasn’t a John.. he... he... he was just offering me a ride... you know... because of the rain?”

Donnie stood there for a moment, staring at her in disbelief. Then, an instant later, he delivered a vicious backhand, sending her to the ground next to Scott. “You fucking bitch! You better be shitting me! Don’t you sit there and tell me you were lounging around, talking it up with some little geek instead of getting me my money!”

Sarah touched gently at the burning spot on her cheek where she’d been slapped. Donnie was a true master of the craft; he’d slapped her dozens of times, so hard that she thought the flesh would peel away from her face, yet he never once left a bruise. Still, she’d never seen him this angry before. “Please, baby,” she whimpered, pulling up into a ball. “I swear, I’ll get you your money. I swear... it’s the last time I ever do something like this! Only... please, Donnie? Don’t hurt the Professor? He didn’t do anything. He was just trying to be nice—”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!” Donnie roared, lashing out again, catching Sarah on the other cheek. “You do NOT tell me what to do, bitch. I tell YOU what to do! Now... get the fuck up, right now... and watch what I do to your little geek friend here,” he said, leaning forward to pull the professor up by the collar.

“AAhhhhgfffnnn!!” Donnie screamed, rearing back as a fist landed squarely against his nose. “FUGG!! You Fugger!” he cried out, a hand clutching his bleeding face. “MY NOBSE! You broke my fugging nobse!!”

Buddy stood up slowly, rubbing the side of his head. “I know. That was the area I was aiming for, after all. A tiny bit unfair, I suppose, but considering the cheap shot you gave me, hitting me from behind like that, I think we’re square.”

Eyes flashing with rage, Donnie charged forward, swinging for Buddy’s chin. “Square? I’ll tlhow you fugging square, you fugging geep!” He swung, then swung again as Buddy nimbly dodged. “Stland stlill you fugging bipth!” He swung once more, then gasped, staggering back as Buddy once more went on the offensive, striking him with an open handed palm thrust to the chest. Momentarily stunned, he was helpless to defend himself from a second closed handed strike to the solar plexus, knocking the wind out of him. Donnie sank to his knees on the ground, gasping and wheezing, struggling to inhale. Walking away for a moment, Buddy reached down to help Sarah back to her feet, then returned, staring down at the winded brute with disdain.

“I’d be hard pressed to say which annoys me more, your colorful language, or your dirty fighting techniques. However, neither one hold a candle to the disgust I feel for you at the way you treated Sarah here. Setting aside the fact that she is a human being, deserving of the respect and love and decency that any person deserves, you’re her pimp! You’re SUPPOSED to take care of her, to tend to her needs, not the other way around! She’s your employee, your investment, and she can hardly be expected to make you the money you so desperately crave if you bat her around like a piñata!” He sighed, shaking his head. “A chimpanzee would do a better job managing his girls than you do.”

Donnie gasped, his blood boiling. No one talked down to him! And no one manhandled him this way! EVER! Especially not some scrawny skinny little kung fu nerd! Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his switchblade, and popped the blade. Taking in a long deep breath, reversing the grip on the handle, he leaped back to his feet with a roar, thrusting upward with the knife aiming to bury it into the older man’s gut—

Only to find himself, somehow, back on the ground, lying on his back, staring up at the rainy night sky. His hand, still clutching the knife, was held firmly by the other man, who was glaring down at him in anger. And despite having at least a hundred and fifty pounds on the taller man, he found himself suddenly afraid.

“And now, we result to lethal force,” Buddy said quietly, his tone like ice. “I don’t like violence. I detest fighting. I know and recognize that as a species, fighting is inevitable, that some disagreements can only be settled by violence, but only a true unmitigated coward, when beaten, and shamed, resorts to attempted murder just to salve his pride. If I were unable to read you like an open book... if I were another man in this same position, I would be dead or dying right now.” Eye narrowed, he twisted Donnie’s arm a quarter turn further, making him gasp in pain. “You, sir, are beyond reproach,” he said through gritted teeth, his pale grey eyes flashing, “so believe me when I say I take great pleasure in what happens next...”

* * *

Buddy drove along the road in complete silence, his mood dark and foreboding. At each stop light, he would sigh through gritted teeth, as if his anger had melted and fused his teeth together. The downpour had slacked off, too, as if even the weather was aware of his mood, and was keeping its distance. The silence continued on until he was halfway home, until finally, the silence was broken.

“Um, Professor?” Sarah asked timidly, peering at him from the passenger seat. “I mean... that is you, isn’t it? Professor Pringle?”

Another deep sigh and Buddy finally replied. “You could say that... yes. I am Professor Pringle. I’m also... not,” he said with a half-shrug. “It’s complicated.”

“Um, okay.” Silence for several more minutes, then: “Um... can I ask... where we’re going?”

“Home,” he answered after another long pause. “I’m taking you to my home. I’d made plans to go out tonight, but after what just happened, I’m not much in the mood anymore.”

“Yeah. Sorry,” Sarah said, looking back down at her feet again. “Um... so... where did you learn to fight like that?”

Buddy smirked. “Jackie Chan movies.”

“Come on. Seriously! I’ve never seen anything like it!” Sarah said, looking back at him again. “I mean... Donnie is a beast... he used to do Golden Gloves back when he was in the Army. And you beat him like it was nothing!”

“Well... to be honest... that was only the second fight I’ve ever been in... and the first one where I actually fought back. As for what I did...” He shrugged again. “Physics and Anatomy. I figured out the spots of vulnerability, and calculated the amount of force it would take to disable him with the appropriate strike. When he tried to stab me, I merely used Archimedes and Newton, utilizing his momentum as force, his arm as the lever, and my body as the fulcrum, planting him back down on the ground where he belonged.” He grinned. “Simple physics, really.”

“You see? That’s what I mean. You talk like Professor Pringle... but you sure don’t look or act like him.” She sneezed, shivering slightly, and Buddy turned the heater up full blast. “Thank you. " She sighed. “You did something to Donnie, there at the end, didn’t you? When you told him all that stuff he was going to do once you let him up. I could tell from the look in his eyes that he was pissed... that he wanted nothing more than to cut you up into little pieces. And yet, when you let him go, he did exactly what you told him to... like he couldn’t help himself. Like you had control of him somehow.”

Buddy considered his response for a moment... then decided to simply give her the truth. “Yes. Your right.”

Sarah nodded, looking back down. “And... you’re controlling me too, aren’t you? You did something to make me come with you... to calm me down and keep me from freaking out.”

“Yes.”

“So... why? Why do I realize what’s going on? Why are you letting me know what’s going on? It seems like you could probably tell me to forget about all of this, or to just not notice, and think everything is normal, and I would. Why let me know the truth?”

Pulling the car to a stop, Buddy shut off the car, and turned to face her. “I guess... I figure you’ve had a rough enough time lately without me adding to things by messing with your head. Besides, I honestly want to help you. I need you to trust me, and you don’t build trust by lying or keeping secrets.” He led her around to a small modest brownstone. “Well, this is my home. It’s not much, but it’s clean, and dry fully stocked. So... I compelled you to come with me this far, to my house, but whether you decide to go inside with me or not is up to you.” He unlocked the door, and stepped inside, holding the door open. “You can still walk away if you want. You can choose to go it alone... or you can accept my help, and trust me to try and help you do something better with your life.”

Sarah Miller stood there for a long moment. For so long, she’d been told she was worthless, that she would never amount to anything, that all she was was just a filthy stupid whore, that she’d come to believe it. Now, a man she barely knew was offering her a way out, a new life, one that didn’t involve selling her body just to survive. Donnie, the brute that had so abused and degraded her had seemed nice in the beginning as well, offering to take care of her, and protect her, as long as she continued to make money for him. Now the Professor was asking her to trust him... to believe that this wasn’t just some clever ruse, or a trick to get her in the sack... to trust that he wasn’t really some deranged serial killer trying to lure her into his house to torture her. Trust... it all came down to an issue of trust. Did she trust the man standing before her with his hand outstretched?

Taking a step forward, shuddering again, Sarah brushed lightly past Buddy, stepping inside... not willing to trust him fully—not yet, anyway—but more than willing to get in out of the rain.