The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nerdy Professor

by J. Darksong

ch.6)

The next two weeks passed quickly. Scott went about his life in contentment, if not happiness, focusing on his classes and the other research he’d put on the backburner to help Dean Dixon with her special project. He found his classes infinitely more pleasant now, with the students actually paying attention to him instead of laughing and snickering at him behind his back. Several students—all female, he noted idly—even began visiting him during his office hours to ask him questions about the material, and seemed honestly interested in his answers. Even his boss, the Dean, was too preoccupied with her own interests to bother making his life hell. All in all, life was practically almost perfect.

Almost... except for the fact that he was no longer in control of his life.

Little by little, bit by bit, Buddy was having an impact on his psyche. Worse, his alter-ego had become the dominant personality, able to reach in and usurp control from him at an instant, making him say and do things that he would never do under his own power. Thursday past, he’d gone to the dealership to pick up his little Honda Accord, finally repaired after the incident in the parking lot, and the agent had tried to hit him up for a few extra charges, on ‘necessary repairs’ that needed to be done besides the damage from the car crash. He’d listened calmly while the man rattled off all the ‘problems’ his vehicle was facing, and how dangerous and irresponsible it would be to continue driving without having them taken care of immediately. Then, as the man presented him with the clipboard, asking him to sign for the additional repairs, he’d smiled. And ripped the document in half, then into quarters, and tossed them onto the ground.

“I don’t think so,” he’d said calmly, removing his glasses, wiping them against his shirt. “I am very aware of the condition of my car, how it runs and what maintenance is necessary to keep it running. I also know precisely what repair work is covered under my insurance, and what is covered by my dealership contract.” He’d held up a hand to prevent the agent from butting in. “I had my car in here three months ago for a yearly tune up, for which I paid out of pocket. So, either your company mechanic did a piss poor job and somehow managed to miss all these vital repairs that so urgently need to be made,” he’d stated, gesturing at the pieces of paper at his feet, “or you’re willing to admit that your company makes an inferior product, one that is a hazard to drive, trouble to upkeep, and a problem to own... and if that is the case, then I wish to sever my contract with Honda, and, per section seven, subsection two, paragraph four, I wish to be reimbursed with a counter check for five thousand, six hundred, and ninety-seven dollars, and twelve cents—the exact amount of the repair work done on the car over the past three years.”

The agent had sputtered, caught completely off guard, sitting back down at his desk, quickly scrolling through his computer, trying to figure out whether or not the lanky professor was correct with his facts and figures, or trying to pull one over on him. “I, um... I can’t... what did you say that section was again?”

“Section seven, sub-section two, paragraph four,” he’d repeated, “which deals with defective equipment installation, and excessive maintenance. By inferring that the problems with my car are either a design flaw, or that your mechanic was grossly negligent at my last inspection, you have in essence proved your fault in the matter, and by paragraph four, entitled me to a substantial refund.” He’d smiled even wider as the stricken look on the agent’s face as he’d read through the clause in the contract. “Of course, by strict interpretation, the contract allows me to be reimbursed, AND to be issued a new car to replace the defective one, at the same monthly rate I am paying now... but why would I want to take a chance on another Honda when there is a perfectly good Mercedes dealership just across the street?”

In the end, the agent had caved, bending over backwards to try and keep Scott’s business, even offering to waive the next three month’s car payments and paying for the ‘necessary repairs’ to his car out of his own pocket to stay in his good graces. Scott had remained outwardly calm throughout the whole ordeal, even while he was nearly floored with shock and awe in the inside. He’d NEVER had the confidence and aggression to go toe to toe with his dealer before, let alone to back the man into a corner like the one his darker side had scripted.

And he hadn’t even had to alter my physical form to assume control over me, he ruminated silently. It’s like I’ve developed a split personality or something... one that is slowly but surely crowding me out. And I don’t know how to fight him.

The most terrifying part was that each day he found himself caring about it less and less, as if he was slowly beginning to accept his new reality. He really couldn’t fault his alter-ego; after all, it was natural that he would want to survive just as much as Scott did. And it wasn’t as if Buddy was making his life miserable; far from it, everything seemed to be going his way thanks to his evil doppelganger. And with those changes, he found himself feeling more confident, less shy and retiring than he’d been before. He stuttered a lot less, and his face was actually clearing up. So, as the days continued, he found himself wanting to resist the changes less every day, despite the fact that accepting the inevitable most likely meant that he would cease to exist in his own mind.

Buddy, for his part, seemed perfectly fine with the current arrangement, content to guide things from ‘behind the scenes’ as it were, letting Scott run the show, only usurping control as needed in certain situations his ‘weaker side’ was unable to deal with. During the week, he left Scotty alone, or rather, mostly alone. During the weekends, however, he rose into ascendance, manifesting his form for a night on the town. Sometimes he would let Scott remember what happened while he was in control, sometimes he’d keep his exploits to himself. Either way, on Monday morning, he would simply vanish, allowing his other half to wake up surrounded by beautiful, horny, eager and attentive girls, all of whom were more than happy to ‘scratch’ the good Professor’s ‘itch’ before departing back to their own lives.

The situation wasn’t ideal, not by a long shot. Still, it was the situation Scott Pringle found himself in, one he was helpless to do anything about. And, without some kind of unforeseen intervention of fate, that situation would eventually become his reality.

Of course, nothing is as capricious as fate.

* * *

“Don’t you think that’s... well... kind of strange?” Thomas Cole asked pointedly, gesturing to the small plastic enclosure. “I mean, my degree is in Chemistry, not Animal Behavioral Studies... but doesn’t that seem weird to you?”

Abigail Gates merely shrugged. “I will admit it is a bit... unusual... but I’m not an animal specialist either. And we haven’t even used the lab rats in our testing; we’re still trying to create a stable formula that doesn’t break down after a few minutes to test!” She frowned, peering down at the small plastic cage. “But yeah... that is definitely odd.”

Inside the sealed Plexiglas structure, Bluto, the male rat, was having vigorous sex with a female rat, while a small crowd of other females looked on. Finishing, the female uncoupled, moving over to the far end of the cage, and a second female moved forward, bending down, licking at the male’s groin for several minutes before moving into position, raising her ass up into the air. Bluto then began having sex with her as well, hard, brutal, vigorous sex, while again, the other females watched eagerly, as if calmly waiting their turn.

“Gates! Cole!” a loud voice called out as the supply room door swung open. “What’s taking so long with that bottle of ammonium sulfate?” The researcher frowned, staring at the two junior assistants. “What are you two doing back here, anyway?”

“Hey, Dr. Adams, don’t you think the rats are acting a bit, well... I dunno... unusual?” Abigail asked, pointing to the cage. “We’ve been watching them on and off for a while now, and I think there’s something weird going on with them.”

“Rats?” Dr. Adams repeated, dubiously. “I send you two back here to get supplies, all the while Farnsworth is breathing down everyone’s neck about getting his precious formula to stabilize, and you get distracted by a bunch of fucking rats?”

“Well, um... yeah,” Thomas said hesitantly, “but it’s not so much the fact that they are, well... fucking... but rather... how they are? I mean, look... the females are all gathered around the male like he’s their king or something. They don’t usually act like that... do they?”

“How the hell should I know?” Dr. Adam hissed. He snatched the bottle of chemical from the shelf and turned back to the door. “If you two know what’s good for you, you’ll forget about the mating habits of the domesticated lab rat, and stat trying to make yourselves look indispensable to the project. Farnsworth is on the warpath, and just looking for an excuse to cut someone loose.” He shoved the door open and exited, leaving the two junior assistants alone.

He was still muttering softly to himself as he entered the main lab, moving over to the far end of the treatment system. “Rats, indeed,” he grumbled, measuring out thirty milliliters of ammonium sulfate solution, and adding it to the mixture. “Who gives a rat’s ass about a bunch of horny rats anyway...”

“Start the procedure!” Professor Farnsworth yelled out over the loudspeaker, peering down at the lab from the window of his office. Adams and the other researchers merely sighed, starting the experiment yet again. As the beaker next to him began to fill, he opened the pipette, sending his ammonium sulfate solution into the mix. Once empty, he walked across the lab, over to the fifth station, where another colleague was monitoring the temperature and pressure of the system.

“So, how’s it looking Natalie?” Dr. Adams asked, peering over her shoulder. “Any chance that the hundred and thirty-sixth time will be the charm?”

“Meh. Who knows?” the blonde Physicist shrugged. “Frankly, Ted, I’m sick of this. Four weeks now... four weeks of running the same stupid tests over and over and over again, all the while getting yelled at by a pompous arrogant windbag that frankly shouldn’t be in charge of anything! I mean, it’s obvious by now that Farnsworth is working on his own agenda. I read the mission log. Whatever we’re trying to create, it’s sure as hell not some stupid perfume fragrance!”

Ted nodded slowly, smirking. “Not bad, Dr. Potter. And here I thought I was the only one to figure that much out. Whatever Farnsworth is trying to create, it’s structure is actually closer to the formula for neurotransmitters found in the brain.” He shook his head. “For a Physicist, Natalie, you’ve got a pretty good grasp of chemistry.”

“Not really,” she admitted, glancing down. “It’s more simple logic and common sense. Nick Farnsworth has the attention span of a retarded gerbil! No matter how important this project is to Miss Dixon’s backers, he would have given up and thrown in the towel weeks ago if this was all about recreating some special exotic scent.” She crossed her arms at her chest. “And why am I subjecting myself to this abuse? Recognition? Prestige? Money?” She flipped her hair over her shoulder. “I don’t really need any of that. I’m here because Miss Dixon let Farnsworth handpick the people for his team, and practically threatened me if I didn’t accept the assignment.” She sighed. “If I wasn’t six months away from tenure, I’d tell them both to shove it up their collective asses.”

Ted Adams nodded in sympathy. Everyone was starting to grow weary of their new supervisor’s tantrums. Aside from the very lucrative bonuses promised to each researcher on the successful completion of the experiment, each of them was personally looking forward to returning to their own projects and research. He himself was keen to return to work on a rather promising gas additive, which, if it worked, could increase fuel efficiency in a gallon of gasoline by up to fifty percent!

And yet, here I am, stuck in this torture chamber, he thought with disdain, as the main office door opened, and Professor Farnsworth came tromping down to observe the final result in person. Dammit. If this latest attempt doesn’t work, I think I might just lose it.

“Alright, everyone, keep your fingers crossed,” Nick Farnsworth murmured softly, pressing the handle, combining the last two solutions, and pouring a sample of the mixture into the empty waiting beaker. The red and blue fluids mixed as they poured, forming a lavender fluid, which very slowly turned clear as Farnsworth stirred it. Once it was completely clear, he drew a small amount into a test tube with a dropper, and placed it into the mass spectrometer to confirm. The entire room held its collective breath as the professor scanned the results. Then, finally:

“GODDAMMIT!” he yelled, whirling away from the display in anger.” DAMMIT! Why the hell is this so fucking hard for you people?!? Why can’t you ‘doctors’ and ‘scientists’ complete one simple fucking experiment? Are you all TRYING to make me look bad? Is that what this is about? Is someone purposely sabotaging this project? Or are you all just incompetent idiots?”

“Hmph. As if he is one to talk about being incompetent,” Ted grumbled under his breath, just as Nicholas turned in his direction. Eyes narrowed, the dark haired scientist stomped towards his research assistant.

“What was that, Adams?” he asked, loudly, talking directly into the other man’s face. “Something you’d like to share with the rest of the class? Well, come on now... speak up! If you have something to say, then say it!”

Grunting, barely restraining his anger, more than fed up with the abuse, Ted decided to go ahead and let loose. “Fine! Since you asked—”

“Dr. Adams was just wondering about the research done by Professor Pringle,” Natalie broke in, pushing past Ted, stepping in between the two of them. “You know... wondering what approach HE used. Since we seem to be hitting a dead end, maybe we check out the steps he took... and compare notes. And... I agree with him. Maybe what we here is a fresh perspective... a new way of approaching the problem.”

Nicholas scowled deeply. “I don’t think so, Dr. Porter... no. There’s nothing new we can learn from Pringle’s notes.”

“But how do we know that, if we haven’t examined them yet?” Ted replied, crossing his arms. “Lately, we’ve been trying all sorts of unorthodox, off-the-wall changes, trying to refine the process in creating your formula, and nothing has worked. You said in the beginning that we needed to ‘explore every avenue’. So, why aren’t we at least exploring this?”

Professor Farnsworth grunted, grinding his teeth. The truth was, he’d already leafed through the notebook for ideas on how to solve his problem. Admitting that most of the changes to the process he had implemented over the past two weeks had come from Pringles’ notes would be completely mortifying. Unfortunately, with everyone standing there waiting for a reasonable explanation,, he didn’t have much of a choice.

“Well, if you MUST know, I have... glanced through his notes,” he said in an offhand manner, “and it was all... very wordy. We all know Pringle, the guy takes five pages of notes to explain one step of a procedure. Hell, he was more obsessed with making sure that his precious lab rat test subjects were okay that monitoring the effects his serum had on them. Bah. Sentimental rubbish... but if you all insist of full disclosure—.”

Ted started suddenly at the mention of the rats. Suddenly the two junior assistants’ fascination with them didn’t seem quite so trivial. “Wait. Did you say... rats? Professor Pringle was testing his formula on the rats back in the storage room?”

Nick glared witheringly at the man who had interrupted him. “Yes, Dr. Adams. I said RATS! It’s nice to know you were paying attention to the conversation! But since we’re more interested in producing a working formula than Professor Pringle’s pets—”

“That’s just it, Farnsworth!” Ted cut in, glaring back at the impatient Professor. “From what I’ve noticed of those ‘pets’, Professor Pringle may have actually stumbled across a working formula after all.”

Nick blinked, eyes going wide. He’d given Pringle’s notes only a cursory glance over the details concerning the effects each trial had had on the test subjects. After all, each one had obviously failed, else Pringle would have presented the serum to the Dean already, and pocketed the dividends. Could that absent-minded dolt have actually lucked into a version that works without realizing it? It would be just like him... what everyone has always misinterpreted all these years as genius is pure blind luck. He smirked inwardly. Still, if Adams is correct, then this time I am going to be the lucky one. All I need to do is find out which formula he used on which rat, and the answer will be mine!

“Ahem. Yes, well... that remains to be seen, of course,” Farnsworth said slowly, picking his words carefully, “but I suppose I’d better go take a look at those lab specimens. Dr. Adams, Dr. Porter, if you’d accompany me, I’d like your opinions on this as well. Everyone else, you can call it a night. We’ll regroup in the morning, and depending on what we observe with these lab rats, we may be going straight into production tomorrow.”

The researchers nodding, grumbling among themselves as they left. Natalie and Ted glanced at each other as they followed the older man back into the storage area. Nicholas Farnsworth was acting very strange... well, strange for him. I can’t believe the self-centered bastard would actually want Ted and I along to offer up an opinion on anything. Farnsworth always makes up his own mind about everything, regardless of the situation, and everyone else’s opinions be damned. So... why ask for both of us to meet with him back here in private?

Inside the storage room, the two junior researchers, Tom and Abigail, were kneeling on the ground, staring down at the clear plastic animal enclosure. They were so intent on the scene before them they didn’t even notice the group entering until the Professor cleared his throat. “So, these are the rats you were telling me about?” he said, gesturing to the pen. “You two... Cole, Gates... perhaps you can shed some light on this. What exactly are they doing that’s so strange?”

“Um, well, ah... Sir,” Abigail stuttered, face going red, “we, um... we’ve noticed the way the females seem to be... um.... acting very submissive to the, um... male... rat...”

“It’s really freaky,” Tom said with a bit more conviction. “It’s like he’s their King or something... and they are all his loyal servants. Heh... or maybe his concubines? I don’t know anything about the mating habits of rodents. I know the phrase ‘fucking like a pair of rabbits’ is generally because they have a rather high libido, but with rats?” He shrugged. “All I know is that it just isn’t normal for a bunch of females to stand around calmly in a line, waiting for the only male in the room to have sex with them.”

“What?” Farnsworth yelped, dropping down to one knee along with Adams and Porter. As the three researchers watched, the female currently having sex with the male rat let out a loud squeal, then disengaged, making its way back to the other end of the cage. At almost the same time, a second female, a pure white rat with red eyes, left her place by the wall, scurried its way over to the male, leant down awkwardly between its legs and began licking and sucking at the creature’s cock. “Is.. that rodent doing what I think she’s doing?” Farnsworth asked in disbelief. “That can’t be what it looks like... can it?”

“Oh, it certainly seems like it,” Abigail replied, smiling slightly. “And you have to give it to the little guy... he’s got some amazing stamina. He’s fu... um, serviced the entire group of females three times so far, by my count. But, um...it’s not just the sex. Feeding time probably the biggest clue that something strange is going on.”

“Hmm?” Ted asked, looking up from the cage. “What do you mean by that?”

“Here, let me show you,” Ted replied, walking over. He held a small cup of rodent food in his hand. Lifting the lid, he poured a small amount into the feeding tray. The female lines up against the wall perked up, watching intently, until the lid closed again. Then they let out a series of short shrill squeaks, yet remained where they were, not approaching the food. The male, Bluto, perked up then, rising up on two legs, and let out a long loud squeal of his own. En masses, the females turned and charged the food tray, climbing over one another to get to the food. The three senior researchers frowned slightly.

“Well, yes, I think it is a bit unusual,” Natalie began, “the way the waited for a signal from the male before they went after the food. Unusual, but not that strange. In the wild, animals have a kind of pecking order. With wolves and wild dogs, the alpha male and female eat before the others, who fight over whatever is left behind—”

“Oh. no, that’s not the strange part,” Abigail interrupted, pointing back down at the cage. “Just wait a second, and keep watching.”

Nick, still frowning, started to speak, but when silent as he noticed what was transpiring. The females had indeed swarmed over the food, taking every last food pellet, as if they were half-starved. Instead of moving off into separate areas to feed, however, the food laden females slipped back into a queue, lining up along the wall, and one by one returned to the male.

And offered him their food, laying it at his feet.

“Okay, doctors,” Tom said, gesturing wildly to the cage, “in your professional opinions, is THAT freaky, or is that freaky? I have a couple of dogs at home, Chihuahuas. I love those guys, and they love me. But if I drop a piece of food on the ground, and one of them gets it, no one short of God Almighty is going to get it away from them... and even He might come back with a bloody hand!”

“I think,” Farnsworth said, a slow smile creasing his lips, “that we have a winner here.” He glanced down at the tag on the handle of the enclosure. “Bluto, hmmm? Gates and Cole, I want you two to remove Bluto there and do a full work up on him. I want blood samples, lots and lots of blood samples, and I want them yesterday! And the females, I want them tested as well!” He chuckled loudly, shaking his head. “He did it. I don’t know how... damned if I know how he did it... but he did. Pringle found a way to produce the formula I’ve been trying to recreate for the past five years... and he doesn’t even know it!”

“Five years?” Dr. Porter said, scowling as she stood up. “Hold on a moment. Professor Farnsworth, what is this all about? I thought this ‘special project’ you had us working on was to create a perfume additive that’s supposed to attract the opposite sex? And I thought the Dean just assigned us this project last month? So... how is it that you’ve been working on this for five years?”

Nicholas continued laughing reaching into his pocket. “It’s very simple, my good Doctor Porter.” He removed a small vial of milky white liquid with a tiny plastic bulb attached. “This is finished product we’ve been trying to produce. I invented it myself five years ago, in a minor accident. It’s very potent,” he said squirting a tiny bit into the air, towards Natalie and Abigail, then turning, squirting again at Ted and Thomas. “Doesn’t smell like much does it? Kind of like a very weak rose water.” As expected, all four people sniffed, inhaling the solution. Counting silently in his head, he held the vial up for them to see. “And yet, add it to another scent or fragrance, and the effect is enhanced tenfold. Unfortunately, this is all that is left. The original accident produced two ounces of the formula... and all I have left is less than a quarter ounce.” Finishing the count, he placed the vial back in his pocket. “So... what do you think?”

“I think,” Ted said, arms crossed at his chest, “that you’re crazy if that’s what we’ve been trying to reproduce all this time! That precious formula of yours is nothing to write home about. If it’s supposed to get me ‘in the mood’, it’s failed miserably. No offense to Abigail and Natalie, but you’d need to get a hot naked lady in here if you expecting some kind of reaction other than boredom.”

“Ted, you’re an incompetent moron with the IQ of a five year old. Go sit in the corner and shut up,” Farnsworth barked in a stern voice. Eyes wide, the thirty-five year old researcher nodded dumbly, went over to the corner, and began sucking his thumb. The other three occupants of the room watched in shock, as reality began to dawn on them. Tom and Abigail began backing away slowly, towards the door, but Nicholas merely chuckled.

“Now, now, Thomas, Abigail, there’s no need to rush off. In fact, you both want to stay right here and listen intently to everything I say. After all, I am your boss... you have to do whatever I tell you to. Don’t you?”

“Yes, Boss,” Abby and Tom replied simultaneously, then gasped in surprise, covering their mouths. Neither of them had planned to say anything, intent on trying to escape the room and the power mad sociopath that had taken control of them before things got worse. Or rather, they HAD been intent on trying to escape... but for some reason, it didn’t seem nearly as important as it had seemed a few minutes ago. On one hand, they knew something really bad was happening... but on the other hand, they both REALLY REALLY wanted to see what would happen next.

“Well, Dr. Porter, I suppose that just leaves you,” Nicholas said quietly, tapping a finger lightly against his temple. “Or can I call you Natalie? Considering the situation you find yourself in right now, I don’t suppose you can refuse me taking a liberty with your name, hmm?” He chuckled again. “Of all of the researchers working under me, you, I think, would be the most able to appreciate the scope of what I’m planning. As you have no doubt deduced, my formula does more than simply make the person that inhales it attracted to another person. In essence, it makes the source of the scent you inhaled irresistible, and I mean that literally. I added a few drops of my sweat to the mixture... not enough that you would notice it directly, but on a biochemical level, your brain is keyed to me as deeply as those female rats are keyed to that male.”

Natalie swallowed softly. “I see. So... what do you intend to do now?”

Nick shrugged. “Fuck you, for starters. But don’t worry, Natalie dear, I’ll make sure you enjoy it. I’ll probably bring along Abby there as well... just for some variety, I suppose. At my age, I get as much enjoyment watching two girls ‘lezz-out’ as I do actually joining in.” He chuckled seeing her stricken look. “Oh, but don’t worry. As I said, I’ll make sure you enjoy every minute of it. Now, before I start the ball rolling and turn you into my own personal sexually charged slut toy, I have some good news and bad news for you. Which would you like first?”

Natalie swallowed again. She was in an unthinkable situation. A man she absolutely couldn’t stand had complete control over her mind and body. With a sharp word, he could turn her into a cock-hungry slut... or, if she angered him, he could turn her into a drooling idiot, like Ted, using and abusing her in any way he saw fit while she smiled like an imbecile, completely oblivious. I’ll have to play his game then, she thought grimly Do whatever he wants. Give him no reason to punish me. Whatever it takes. As long as I have my mind clear, I’ll find a way out of this predicament.

“Um... the good news? Please?” she added as an afterthought. Nick smiled.

“The good news is that the effects of the pheromones you inhaled will only last for an hour. After that, the effect wears off, and the only way to influence your behavior is to give you another dose.”

Natalie let out a small sigh of relief. She just might be able to endure the situation after all. “Okay. So... what’s the bad news?”

Nick’s grin turned evil. “I’m afraid the bad news is... that any changes I make to your psyche under the effects of my little serum remain behind permanently even after the pheromones wear off. Since your brain functions biochemically, any new thoughts and feelings, represented as new neural pathways, will become static once your brain’s chemistry returns to normal. In fact, the only way to undo the changes would be with another dose of the serum. At least in theory. I’ve never had enough of it to really test that theory though... so thus far all the women I’ve ‘twisted’ have all remained that way, Now, then... let’s see about twisting you a bit, my dear...”