The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nerdy Professor

by J. Darksong

ch.12)

“You’re a real piece of work, Buddy.”

Buddy froze, pushing himself against the wall, just as a pair of security officers walked past, heading towards the exit. “Not a good time for a conversation right now, Scott,” he whispered, focusing him attention and hearing to the hallway, trying to discern whether or not it was safe to emerge from his hiding nook yet. As he moved to step out, he suddenly found him legs not responding, frozen as if they were encased in ice. “Wha... what the heck?”

“Actually, old chum, I think now is the perfect time for a conversation,” Scott replied venomously. “And we’re not taking one more step until we clear the air.”

Buddy chuckled ruefully. “Well played. Very well played. Not only are you actually being aggressive and take-charge for once, you’ve actually figured out how to take back control.” He chuckled again. “My wimpy little other side finally grew a backbone. I feel almost like a proud father watching his newborn learn to walk for the first time.”

“Yes, well, be that as it may,” Scott replied drily, “I have a bone or two to pick with you, and all the jokes in the world are not going to dissuade me from having my say!”

Buddy sighed. “Fine. We’ll have our little talk,” he said closing his eyes. But we’ll do it where all of this started... in our mind.

* * *

Scott blinked, glancing around. He found himself in white featureless place surrounded by a thick greyish fog. Frowning, wondering for a moment how he had gotten here, he felt another presence enter. and her turned to find himself staring at... himself?

“Okay, okay, so what is so blasted important that it couldn’t wait until AFTER we’d face what could possibly turn out to be a worldwide threat to all of humanity?” Buddy asked, placing a hand on the side of his hip.

“B... buddy?” Scott gasped in surprise. “Wait! Wha... what is this? Where is this? And why do you look exactly like me now instead of the way you usually look?”

“This is our mind.” Buddy replied patiently. “Think of it kind of like... like the Astral Plane from Dungeons and Dragons. We’re both here, yet not really here. And, this,” he said, gesturing to himself, “is me, the true me, as you see me, anyway. Or you. Us. Uggghnn!” he growled softly, “this is becoming extremely confusing to explain, and I already know the answers! Suffice it to say, this is sort of... neutral territory for us, and just move on.”

Scott merely nodded. “Fine. Okay. Anyway... what the heck do you think you are doing letting Sarah come along with us like this? You should have used your influence to make her stay away rather than agree to let her come with you! You should be trying to keep the poor girl out of danger—”

“Instead of putting her smack dab in the center of it?” Buddy finished with a frown. “You think I don’t know how you feel about this? You think I don’t feel the exact same way? Scott, get it through OUR thick head, we are two sides of the same soul, okay? We have different approaches on the right way to handle any given situation, but we’re basically the same. I didn’t want Sarah coming here either... but I wasn’t going to use my influence over her to make her do what I wanted her to against her own will.” He scowled. “If you were in control, would YOU have usurped her will and taken over her mind in order to make her stay behind?”

Scott opened and closed his mouth a few times before finally admitting defeat. “Alright. I’ll accept your argument in this instance. Not that it makes much sense to me, considering the way you’ve been usurping the will of every Tonya, Dixie, and Harriet you’ve come across for the past several weeks... weeks that I still can’t account for!”

Buddy took a deep breath, looking down. “Okay. I get it. You’re pissed off at being tricked and taken advantage of... by yourself of all people. I get that. And...ah, hell, I suppose I might as well come clean.” He gestured at the fog in front of them, which cleared, showing a large wide screen. As Scott watched, images began to flash by, scenes, memories of the time he had lost or forgotten. Despite the speed at which they flashed by, he found the images unlocking those memories, until the entire time missing from his recollection had been filled.

“For what it’s worth, you were partially right,” Buddy said once Scott has recovered. “I did run amuck somewhat over that period of time. I experimented. I took. I usurped. I literally ran the gamut, using anyone and everyone around me as my own personal playthings. But... well, after a few days, it frankly became kind of boring. Like a glutton at an endless feast, I ate my fill and beyond, but eventually reached my limit. And despite being the embodiment of your unrequited needs, wants, and desires, I also have something of your morals as well. So... after I had my fun, I went back and undid all the chaos I caused, removing any changes I made to my unsuspecting ‘toys’ leaving them all back mostly the same as they were before I’d met them... well, except for a few special cases.”

“You mean Patricia, Rebecca, and Jacqui, the girls from the bar?” Scott replied, remembering. “I always thought you dealt a bit too harshly with Jacqui and Rebecca, despite their rather colorful language.”

“Yes, well, Patty is perfectly happy being a ‘free agent’, unattached for the moment, though when I talked to her, she did plan to settle down a bit and focus on her studies more. I didn’t remove the notion of staying unattached completely, but altered more so that it would wane slowly over time until she was back as she was.” He shrugged. “And for the other two? It would appear that a little humiliation was exactly what those two needed. As it turned out, being made to strip down to their unmentionables in public and dance for the crowds unlocked a bit of an exhibitionist streak in both of them. Their dumb jock boyfriends didn’t approve of everyone getting an eyeful of ‘their’ women, so the girls dumped them and moved on to a couple of guys that actually encouraged them to let go and express themselves.” He shrugged. “They both still attend classes like before, but now they both now pick up a little extra money on the side dancing topless on the weekends at the Kit Kat Klub across town. And they said they’ve never been happier.”

Scott considered that. While he wasn’t exactly what you could call ‘close’ to either of the girls, even he had noticed how they seemed to smile more, and snipe at the other girls a lot less in class after discovering their new ‘calling’. It wasn’t exactly what he could consider a perfect resolution, but the girls seemed happy enough in their new lives.

“And of course, Elizabeth and Karen, whom we’ve both become good friends with,” Buddy continued after a moment. “I did a bit of digging. They were, of course, lovers before that fateful night in the restaurant, but they were having problems. Liz was a bit of a hard case, always insisting on doing things her way or not at all. Karen loved her, and tried to be patient and understanding, but frankly, was getting a bit fed up with Liz’s bossy side. She confided in me that if things hadn’t turned around as they had, she would have probably broken it off between them in a week or two.”

Scott sighed. “Okay then. So... why did you hide all of this from me? Why blank out my memory of you... actually acting decent and fixing the mistakes you’d made previously?”

“Well... I don’t know. Lots of reason, I suppose. Mostly... I just didn’t want to deal with you acting so smug and superior... and, well, also... I wanted to see if it was possible to hide things from you that way.”

“Like the memory of that last bottle of serum!” Scott suddenly realized. “You made me forget we even had it! I thought it was all gone!”

“I know,” Buddy replied crossing his arms over his chest. “That was the point. You were so insistent that we destroy every last trace of it once you discovered what it did that I knew I had to take steps to secure a backup in case of an emergency. And, as it turns out, we have an emergency.” He sighed. “Of course, I didn’t imagine the emergency would be our old friend Nicholas running amuck.”

Scott nodded to himself. “I certainly didn’t expect any of this. Well... I guess I misjudged you, Buddy. All this time I’ve been thinking the worst about you... that you were just a self-absorbed, self-important, hedonist that cared only about yourself and your own pleasures...”

“Hey, now, don’t try and paint a halo and angel wings on me or anything,” Buddy protested with a laugh. “That’s your department. I’m the one with the red suit and the pitchfork! For what it’s worth, I AM self-absorbed, and hedonistic... but I also have the same moral compass as you do. We both have the same goals, I just tend to take the most expedient route to getting there. It doesn’t make me a monster, just... human.”

“Agreed,” Scott replied soberly, glancing away into the fog. “You... me... we are still human, despite everything... unlike the one we’re here to face. Nicholas really IS a monster, and if he ever had a moral compass he has long since tossed it away. Alright... we’ve wasted enough time as it is. From now on, I’m going to stop fighting against you and work with you.” He extended his hand towards his doppelganger. Smiling, Buddy extended his own, shaking it.

“I thought you’d never offer,” Buddy replied as the fog began to dissipate...

* * *

Sarah glanced at her watch yet again, barely resisting the urge to tap her foot impatiently. Where the fuck is he? she wondered for the tenth time, glancing at her watch again. I’ve been waiting here at least ten minutes, and I had the longer distance to travel. How long could it possibly take him to make it to Professor Farnsworth’s office? Glancing through the window at the pair of researchers working in the main chemical production room, and again back at her watch, she let out the breath she’d been holding.

Okay. This is ridiculous. He should have been there by now. And if his plan was to cause a big enough commotion to draw everyone away, including these two, then either something has gone wrong, or these two didn’t get the memo. She closed her eyes. Either way, it looks like this is up to me. I’m no ‘Solid Snake’, but I’ll have to see if I can sneak my way past these two.

Opening her eyes again, steeling up her courage, she pressed gently against the swinging doors, wincing slightly as the loudest squeak in the entire world issued forth from the door’s hinges. She froze, barely daring to breathe—but the two workers continued on, apparently oblivious to the noise, continuing to monitor and check the contents of fluid pouring into the large container in the center of the room. Sarah quietly released her held breath, then sniffed, frowning. Hmmm. Smells like chocolate. This must be the right place.

Hiding behind the nearby rack of chemicals, she dropped down to her hands and knees, crawling over to the front end of an empty pipette system. Waiting until both of the rooms other occupants were looking away, she stood up, grabbing a small bottle of Nitric acid from the shelf, before ducking back down again. Heart pounding, she found herself smiling. Heh. This is actually kind of fun. Maybe I should put on a headband or something next time. Waiting again until both of the researchers were distracted, she stood up again, this time pouring the entire bottle’s contents into the system’s starting beaker, and opening the valve.

There! she thought to herself with pride. Phase one completed. If the Prof’s calculations are correct, that influx of acid should completely foul the entire supply in a matter of minutes, long before those two worker bees even notice anything is wrong. She pulled a small flash drive from her pocket. Now for Phase two. I just need to insert this into the main computer in the back, and download it directly onto the server to erase all traces of the formula, then make my escape.

Waiting until the workers were again facing away from her, she quickly grabbed an empty test tube and a bottle of glycerin. Then, taking the small bottle of mineral oil she’d brought from home, and a small cotton ball, she fashioned a makeshift smoke bomb. And now, for the distraction, she thought gleefully, tossing the small glass tube across the room.

“Huh? What’s that?” Tom asked, glancing up at the sound of breaking glass. “Oh shit! Abby, we’ve got smoke over here! Broken glass... chemical spill... damn, might be toxic!”

“Yeah, but... we can’t leave the line!” Abby said, fearfully, backing away from the encroaching cloud along with Tom. “Master said... we can’t leave here until he calls for us! And... we can’t leave, not until he calls for us,” she repeated uselessly.

“Damn. I think there is an emergency respirator in the supply room,” Tom said, covering his mouth and nose with his shirt. “Watch the tanks, I’ll hurry back!”

“Hurry!” Abby said, glancing at the smoke in fear, covering her face with her shirt as well.

Distracted by the smoke, neither of the junior researchers noticed Sarah slipping past to the main computer server room. Inside, she let out a deep breath, and sat down next to the keyboard. The Professor said I just need to plug this into a USB port, and the computer should handle the rest. Sliding the card into the slot, she watched as the mainframe instantly located the new device, and scanned it. The screen then flashed, twice, before filling up with line after line of computer code. Heh. Well, not sure if that what’s it’s supposed to do, but it’s definitely doing something. After a few more seconds, the screen went blank, and the log in screen came back up. Sarah removed the flash drive and slid it back into her pocket. Alright! Phase two complete! Now I just need to get out of here and hook back up with Buddy. Heh heh. Forget Solid Snake... I might start calling myself ‘Big Boss’ after this little adventure!

Peering carefully through the crack of the door, she saw one of the researchers, the male, on the far side of the room next to an open window, using a small fan to try and blow away the smoke, which had spread throughout the rest of the room like a thick white-grey fog. Satisfied that she was in the clear, Sarah slipped out of the computer room, soundlessly closing the door behind her. Smirking, she turned to slip quietly out of the room... when a sudden pain in the back of her head sent her to the ground.

Dazed, she groaned, glancing up with bleary eyes at the masked face of Abigail, the female researcher, holding a wooden baton in her hands. “Sorry, kid,” she said, with true remorse, “but we can’t just let you walk out of here. I’m afraid you’re going to have to come with us to see the Master.”

Ohh dammit... Sarah thought dimly, just before her eyes slammed closed, and she descended into unconsciousness. Guess I’m no ‘Big Boss’ after all... but I’m about to be brought to him as a prisoner...

* * *

Scott opened his eyes. Glancing around, he saw he was back in the entrance hallway again, just a few feet away from the main conference room where Farnsworth and his people were gathered. Right. No time for woolgathering right now. It’s already taken me longer than I planned to get this far. I need to hurry up so that Sarah can make her insertion. Taking a deep breath, he stepped forward into the hallway, heading towards the conference room. A few feet from the door, however, a door to his left swung open, and a female security guard stepped out. They both froze, staring at each other for a moment, then the woman reacted, drawing her Taser.

“Hold it right there!” she said, raising the weapon, as Scott stepped forward, closing the distance between them before raising his hands. “I said hold it! You’re not authorized to be here!”

“Oh, but I am, I assure you,” Scott replied, grinning slightly. Huh? That’s weird. I’m not stuttering. Despite the situation... I’m actually not feeling nervous. Usually Buddy would jump in and talk right about now so we didn’t look and sound like an idiot... but... this is me. All me! Smiling a bit grander, he nodded to the guard. “Scott Pringle, Professor of Biochemistry. My office is in this building, and I believe the organizer of this nightly meeting is expecting me... so of the two of us, I have more reason to be here than you do.”

The woman looked momentarily confused for a moment, but shook her head, frowning. “I’m sorry, Professor,” she said, raising the Taser again, “but you can’t be here right now. Leave immediately. This is your only warning.”

Eyes narrowed, Scott felt a sudden flash of anger. Focusing his attention on the guard, he said in a soft but clear voice, “Go back into the room you came from, and keep quiet. Better yet, forget you ever saw me here.” With the release of anger, he felt a wave of... something... leave his body, and the guard, wide-eyed, turned immediately and walked back into the room, closing the door behind her. Scott stood there a moment, elated, but confused.

Hey. Buddy. Was that you? Did you do that just now? And... what was that anyway? I’ve never felt a sensation like that before. It usually takes a few minutes at least to affect someone deeply enough to make them do what we want..

It wasn’t you, or me, Scotty old chum, Buddy answered back. That was US. It’s the effect of us working completely in tandem for a change instead of fighting against each other, or simply remaining passive. We are... unified, Scott... even more so that we were originally before the serum. It makes us stronger.

“Unified, huh?” Scott said softly, turning back to the conference door. “Good to know. Seeing as how it’s basically ‘Scott Pringle versus the World’ right now, I’ll take what I can get.”

Pushing open the door, Scott halted in shock. The conference room was filled nearly to the brim with a multitude of naked men and women of all ages, students, faculty, administrators, all engaged in numerous sexual acts. The smell of sex permeated the room—sex, and another scent, sharp and sweet—and despite the gravity of the situation he found himself responding. Down, boy, he told his cock, forcibly lowering his arousal, determined to keep his libido in check. Plenty enough time for celebrating once the battle’s been fought.

“And, who do we have here?”

Scott glanced to his left, at the very center of the room. A tall dark haired man with dusky skin, a barrel chest, and dark, black eyes, rose to his feet. Scott noted grimly that like himself, the man was the only one still wearing clothes, though his pants were down around his ankles. Despite the change in his appearance, however, the voice gave him away, and Scott knew he was staring at the ringleader of this circus.

“What’s wrong, Nicholas, you don’t recognize me?” Scott said calmly, picking his way carefully past the naked flesh sprawled all along the floor. “I haven’t really changed that much. I mean, yes, my face cleared up a bit, and I don’t need the coke bottle glasses anymore, but I’m essentially still me.” Stopping a few feet away, and shook his head. “You, on the other hand... you look completely different. New hair, new build, and the perpetual stoop you used to have is gone. You look like a new man, Nick.”

“Scott Pringle,” Farnsworth said with a scowl, before grinning again. “Well, this is a surprise. I had intended to get to you, sooner or later, after I finished reveling in my newfound power. It looks like you’ve saved me a trip.” He glanced sidelong at Scott. “I’d hazard a guess and say that you’re perfectly aware of the true nature of the serum you invented, but that much is obvious, as is your reason for showing up here tonight. Tell me, Pringle... what was your big plan, hmmm? Try and talk me out of it? Convince me that genetically altering ourselves in order to gain the power to bend the minds and wills of all of those around us is wrong?” His grin grew savage. “Rest assured, my friend, the days when you could defeat me with words and trickery are long past! Look around you! I am the one in charge here, Pringle. Here, I rule!”

Rule, huh? I can’t tell if he’s being overly dramatic, or if he’s actually overcome with delusions of grandeur. Aloud, Scott replied, “Quite a little kingdom you have here, Nicholas. Of course, from what I’ve heard, you really didn’t need to transform yourself in order to take control of most of the people in this room, did you? According to Ted Allen, you’d already twisted the minds of your research team into your obedient puppets long before you had a working version of my formula—”

“Allen!” Nick snarled, eyes flashing. “I should have known he’d gone to you! Stupid little peon! I should have kept him at the intelligence of a toddler for the rest of his life!” Taking a few deep breaths, trying to calm down, he focused his attention back on Scott. “No matter. The important thing is that I have it, and it works!”

“For the moment,” Scott replied, taking a few steps back, putting a bit of space between his nemesis and himself. Nick’s emotional instability had translated into an incredibly dense and potent release of pheromones, and while Scott was somewhat insulated by his own altered physiology, the effect was much more pronounced the closer he was to the source. “You ARE aware of the fact that Ted merely gave you a component that would allow the mixture to catalyze, not the actual catalyst itself? The effect on you will be temporary at best... wearing off in the next minute, minute and a half, by my calculations.” Nicholas merely sneered at him.

“Nice try, Pringle. But you can’t really bluff when you don’t have the cards to back it up.” He gestured towards Scott. “Travis, Ethan, Jared, grab him, and hold him for me.” He smirked evilly, bending down to pull up his pants as two large muscular men rose up from the orgy to grab the Professor. “I don’t want him trying to run off just yet. I want him to see firstha... firsthan...” Nick paused, blinking, shaking his head slightly as a wave of nausea swept over him. A shiver ran through his body, and his vision swam momentarily before an intense spasm of pain sent him to his knees. “Wh... what is... this?” he gasped, shaking. “Feels... like I... am on... fire! Grrraaaaaahhhhh!!!”

“This, is what I was warning you about,” Scott replied calmly, as the orgy stopped, and everyone turned staring in horror at their controller writhing on the floor in agony. Scott licked lips gone suddenly dry as he watched the aftereffects of the incomplete serum on Nick’s body wearing off. By the time the pain had faded, and Nick was able to rise back to his feet again, the effects were easily obvious.

“What... happened to me!” he screeched, furious, glancing at the wrinkled greyish skin of his hands, and his short stumpy limbs. He had shrank down, losing at least six inches of his original height. He glanced around at the woman closest to him, and she yelped, scuttling backwards in fear. “WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED TO ME?!?” he screamed again, causing the rest of the room to back away.

“Besides Dwarfism caused by an extreme distortion of your thyroid glands, i can’t really say,” Scott replied. “You’re suffering from a widespread hormonal imbalance, Nick. The good news is that the effects can be treated, and an intense regiment of radiation therapy and hormone supplements should restore you to your former self... for the most part—”

“Bullshit!” Farnsworth growled, throwing open his jacket. Jerking a hypodermic needle from his front inside pocket, he jammed it deep into his shoulder, emptying the contents. He let out a few deep breaths, then sighed softly. In a matter of seconds, his condition reversed itself, and his form returned to that of the handsome dark haired man from before. “Ah... that’s more like it. I see now what you meant, Pringle. I understand. The formula I have works... but its unstable. Temporary, like you said... created that way purposely to encourage me to give it up. To toss it away and cut my losses. Well... again, I applaud your efforts, but your little ploy won’t work.”

“Ploy? What ploy? Nicholas, you’re delusional. What you just experienced isn’t some kind of trick, it was your body responding to the unnatural conditions you’ve imposed on it! The formula you’re using is unstable, and the more of it you use, the more severe the damage will be to your body! I had hoped that experiencing the effects of it wearing off would convince you of that! My God, man! Is your lust for power so great you are willing to risk your health, even your life, for it?”

“God?” Nicholas laughed, sneering at his enemy. “With this serum running through my veins, I AM a god! You think anything you can say will convince me to give this up?” He laughed again. “No, Professor... I will not give up my power! Here is what is going to happen. You are going to help me refine the formula, and make the effects permanent. Then we are going to make me rich, marketing off the inferior version to anyone willing to pay for it, selling the formula to the highest bidder!”

Scott sighed deeply, closing his eyes for a moment. Then, opening them, they flashed briefly. “I don’t think so, Farnsworth,” he replied, focusing his attention and will on the two men holding him. “You two—SLEEP!” he said sharply, exuding a thick stream of behavioral modifying pheromones at the pair. Eyes rolling back into their heads, the two men collapsed bonelessly to the carpeted floor, landing in a sprawl. Nick gaped in shock for a moment, before scowling.

“Ah. So it’s going to be a contest of wills then, is it?” he growled softly, circling slowly towards his opponent. “Very well then—I accept! It will feel wonderful defeating you in front of a literally captive audience!”

“My thoughts exactly,” Scott said aloud, rubbing his arms where the two men had been holding him. “Why don’t we take this outside, in the open, where all of your people can watch you go down?”

“Outside? Oh no, I’m more than happy to have this out with you right here and now,” Nick replied with an evil grin. He took his cell phone out of his pocket, and hit speed dial. “What do you say, Pringle? Are you ready to face me now? Or... does staying inside ruin your plans? You need to wait for your ‘backup’ to arrive, do you?” He chuckled briefly, as the door behind him opened. “Because, if you were, then wait no longer. It has arrived!”

Oh crap! Scott thought to himself as a young man and woman entered the room, dragging an unconscious Sarah behind them. They lay her down none too gently on the floor at Nicholas’ feet, who merely chuckled again. This definitely throws a monkey wrench into my plans...