The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nerdy Professor

by J. Darksong

ch.13)

“She’d better not be hurt!” Scott growled menacingly, taking a step towards the two junior researchers standing over Sarah’s prone form. Thomas blanched, his fight-or-flight reflex kicking into high gear from the pheromones the angry professor was letting off. Likewise, Abigail took a few steps back, hiding behind Nicholas, who merely shrugged.

“She’s just out cold, Pringle,” he said easily, dropping down to one knee. He placed two fingers along her neck, checking her pulse. “Vitals seem good. Yes, Pringle, she should be just fine. Besides, you have more important things to worry about.”

Good. She’s okay. Sighing softly, he nodded. “Very well. How do you want to do this? Pistols at thirty paces? A round of fisticuffs? Arm wrestling? Or, as my students would say, do you just want to handle this like some ‘old fashioned ghetto style gangsta shit’?”

Nick and the rest of the room openly gaped at him for several moments. “What?” Scott asked, somewhat irked by their reactions. “I can be ‘down’ too you know!” He raised his fists. “I went to school here as well, you know, and my roommate used to listen to the Wu-Tang clan all the time. I know how to mix it up if I have to!”

Nicholas laughed softly, shaking his head. “Oh please. You forget—I went to school with you, Pringle. You’ve never been in a fight in your entire life! I, on the other hand, was picked on, disrespected, and tormented most of my life. I’ve been in more scraps that you can possibly imagine.” He rolled up the sleeve of his shift, and flexed his bicep. “The only difference is that now, in this augmented body, I have the means to win! I now have the brawn to go with the brains!”

On the ground, Sarah groaned softly, shifting position as she began to awaken. Opening her eyes, she let out a sharp gasp, scuttling back away from Farnsworth. “You two, keep an eye on her, and make sure she doesn’t interfere,” Farnsworth barked, glancing towards Scott. “I want you to hold her up so she can see her beloved Master getting the shit beaten out of him!” He cracked his knuckles loudly, grinning. “You don’t stand a chance against me, Pringle. You can’t compare with my powers!”

“Oh really? Are you man enough to fight with me?”

“Heh. You’ll fall like everyone else who ever stood against me. Anyone who opposes me will be destroyed!”

Scott blinked. “Um... um... I will... mediate, and then I will destroy you!”

“What?!?”

“Sorry. I couldn’t think of anything else to say. I ran out of Street Fighter quotes.”

“Street figh—what the hell are you talking about?” Nick yelled in exasperation.

“Um, you mean we weren’t just taunting each other with video game quotes just now? That’s too bad, because I just remembered Ken’s ‘Attack me if you dare, I will crush you!’”

Nicholas sighed deeply, rolling his eyes skyward. “Okay. You are obviously not taking this seriously.” He turned back to face Sarah, who merely glared at him sullenly. Moving in a flash, he reached out, and ripped her blouse apart, baring her ample chest. Sarah cried out in alarm, struggling briefly against her captors as Farnsworth slid a hand casually along her left breast. Despite herself, Sarah found herself responding, biting her lip to keep from moaning in pleasure. The sensation of his touch was like undistilled pleasure being injected straight into her nerve endings.

“How about this, Scotty boy?” Nick taunted him. “Have I gotten your attention now?” in the blink of an eye, he stuck his free hand outward, stopping Pringle’s fist with his palm. Releasing his grip on Sarah, he brought his other hand up in time to block Scott’s other hand. Grunting, both men strained against each other, trying to beat the other—Scott trying to pull free, and Nicholas trying to keep him grappled. All the while, Sarah hung limply in her captors’ arms like a marionette with her strings cut.

“How... does it... feel... Pringle?” Nick grunted, gesturing at Sarah with his head. “Watching helplessly... while I make your thrall... mine?”

“Don’t even... think about it... Nicholas!” Scott growled back. “I’m.... warning you...”

“Try and stop me...” Farnsworth retorted, closing his eyes momentarily, “if you can! I’m sending... enough arousal pheromones... at her to melt... all her higher... brain... functions!” He grunted, shifting position slightly to relieve the pressure as Scott wrenched hard on his wrists. “Heh. Nice try. But your girl... I think I’ll make her strip... and crawl over her... on hands and knees.. and beg me.... to make her cum!”

“NEVER!” Scott roared, pushing back as hard as he could. He sent a steady stream of his pheromones at Sarah, trying to block or nullify the ones Nick was sending out. He could feel it, sense it somehow, that he and Nick were both nearly equal, almost equally matched. Almost. To his horror, he saw the effect that the slight edge Nicholas held was having over his friend, as Sarah’s eyes began to flutter, and a deep moan escaped her lips.

“Ohhh God... " she cried out as her captor’s released her arms, letting her slide to the floor. “Oh fuck... I feel like I’m burning up!” Stripping away the remains of her ruined blouse, she began squeezing and kneading her breast with one hand while the other slipped down underneath the waistband of her pants. “Gaaaawwwwddd yeeeessss!” she hissed, eyes rolling back, heedless of her surroundings as she furiously worked two, then three fingers into her very needy pussy. Her look of bliss marred after a moment, turning to frustration as she reached a plateau she couldn’t breach. “Ohhhhhh gaaawwd... please! Please... need it.. need to cum! Why can’t I come?”

“Because... your arousal.. is coming... from me!” Nick managed, twisting hard to hold Scott back. “If you want to cum... you’ll have to do just... ughn... what I said... strip... and crawl over here to me... and beg me to let you cum...”

“Never!” Sarah grunted, redoubling her efforts to bring herself off. “Fuck! FUCK! Uggghhhh! Shit!! You... can’t make me beg!” she declared, panting heavily, her hair dank and lifeless with sweat. “Won’t beg... won’t beg... won’t beg... uuughhhhhh!!”

“Well, then I’ll just up the ante a bit,” Nicholas replied. “Abigail, Natalie, grab her wrists! See how long she holds out when she can’t touch herself!”

“NOOOOOOO!” Sarah screamed as Farnsworth’s thugs obeyed, cutting off the stimulation that had been keeping her supernatural arousal at bay. She fought fiercely, struggling with all of her strength, but to no avail; the women holding her down had power and leverage over her. Sobbing in frustration, her hips continuing to thrust against the air, she glanced over at Scott, her friend, her mentor, her protector. She was beaten. and she knew it. With her hands free, she could barely hold her own; restrained as she was, she had no hope of holding out. “I’m sorry,” she whispered softly, hanging her head, as she prepared to grovel.

“Bastard!” Scott raged, gathering his strength. He knew now that he couldn’t match Farnsworth this way, straight up, blow for blow. Nicholas was simply stronger. The same serum that had boosted Scott’s attributes had boosted Nick’s as well, which still made him more powerful. The thing I have going for me is experience. I have technique. It’s like... he’s packing an Uzi and I have a sniper rifle. In a crowd he might have an advantage, but when it comes to accuracy and finesse, the game is mine!

Nicholas was chuckling loudly, feeling victory in his grasp, as the little slut his two thralls held began kicking off her sneakers, and sliding off her pants. He had broken her, and soon enough, he would own her. He opened his mouth to command the two girls to release her arms again, when a strange smell burnt the inside of his nostrils. He snorted slightly, scowling, glancing over at Scott as if to ask what that was when heard the girl groan. Whirling around, he stared in shock as Sarah stiffened, let out a soft sigh, and fainted, passing out cold. A moment later, Natalie and Abigail slumped to the floor unconscious as well. One by one, the onlookers in the room let out startled gasps before passing out in turn. Surprised by the sudden turn, Nick’s hold on Scott’s right hand loosened for an instant—an instant that Scott had been waiting for.

“Uugghhnn!” Nick groaned as Scott landed a powerful haymaker across the side of his jaw. he staggered back, panting softly, rubbing his chin, but back on guard again. “Damn you! What the FUCK did you just do?”

“Finesse,” Scott replied, panting as well. “Technique. You use your power like a blunt instrument, like a sledgehammer, where I’ve learned to use it more like a scalpel. Granted, you pack a lot more punch with your approach, but I can do a lot more with mine.” Glancing around, he cracked a smile. “Well Nick, looks like your backup is down for the count. I’d say round one goes to me. Now... are you finally ready to take this fight outside, away from the innocent bystanders?”

A drop of blood ran down from Nick’s bottom lip. Frowning, he spit red onto the floor. His eyes narrowed. “Oh yes, Pringle, " he said, cracking his knuckles again, “I do believe I am finally ready.”

* * *

Sarah let out a soft groan as her eyes fluttered opened. Her mouth felt dry, and her back ached from the awkward position she’d been sleeping in. Groggy, she sat up, wondering idly why her bed was so lumpy, when her surroundings and the memory of what had happened just before she’d blacked out returned. “Ohhh... oh my god!” she breathed, clutching at her bared breasts. A quick glance around showed that the several dozen other occupants of the room were likewise asleep, and she let out a soft sigh. Then, however, she noticed the absence of the two Professors, and she began looking around for her clothes and the fanny pack she’d brought with her.

“He... hey... hold it,” a feminine voice called out from behind her as a strong pair of hands grabbed her arm. Whirling around, Sarah found herself facing one of the two women that had restrained her earlier. “Stop. I can’t let you leave here just yet.”

“Why not?” Sarah countered, trying and failing to pull free. Her earlier exertions had completely worn her out. “We’re all alone now. Farnsworth is gone. Just... let me go! I need to go and see if Scott is all right!”

“Sorry, I can’t,” Natalie replied, grabbing her other arm, pushing Sarah back down onto her back. “My Master ordered me to keep you here, and to make sure you don’t interfere. Even if he’s not here, I’m not about to disobey. That would be... unthinkable.” Moving over, she sat astride Sarah, moaning softly as her naked hips connected with Sarah’s panty covered ones. “Besides, I can think of a few ways to help keep you... distracted.”

“No! Let me... up... goddammit!” Sarah groaned, trying again to push the older woman off of her. She had no strength left to fight; trying to resist Farnsworth’s seduction of her had drained her to her dregs. Worse, her arousal, which had subsided a bit but had never truly gone away, made its presence felt once more as the determined doctor began grinding pleasantly against her. “Please! Stop this! If you can... uggghnn... just fight it... fight what he’s done to you... just long enough for me to go help Scott... then he can beat Farnsworth and you can be free again! All of you... can be free!”

“Free?” Natalie said with a laugh. “Why would we want that?” Leaning forward, she surprised Sarah with a deep passionate kiss, slipping her tongue in when the stunned girl’s mouth opened. Chuckling softly, she pulled back, enjoying the look on the younger woman’s face. “I’ll admit, I thought like you once. When Master first sprayed me with His imitation pheromone spray, and I was compelled to obey Him, I fought like crazy. My every thought was on how to break His control over me. But... that was before He transformed! Before He became a virtual god among men! The spray He’d used before was like lukewarm piss compared to the aroma of the real pheromones He emits! And... His touch...” She shuddered softly in memory. “The climax He gifted me with changed me in ways you can’t even begin to imagine!”

Oh, yes, I can imagine, Sarah thought to herself. I know EXACTLY what you mean. I felt exactly the same way the night I spent with Scott a few days ago. The difference is, my Professor is a kind, decent and honorable man, and yours is an insane psycho freak!

“So, now, I don’t fight Him anymore,” Natalie concluded with a smile. “I can’t even conceive of fighting him now. I would do... just about anything to feel such bliss again. So, no, I won’t be letting you go, sweetie.” She sighed again, grinding herself provocatively. “Still, it doesn’t mean we can’t still be friends. Once my Master beats yours, I’m sure He’ll do to you what He did to me and the others. Trust me, sweetie, once it’s done, you’ll ask yourself why you didn’t submit sooner!”

Fat chance, Sarah thought furiously. Aloud, she sighed softly, closing her eyes a moment, before playing her final card. “Okay. I’ll stop... fighting you. But.... please. I’m so tired... and thirsty. Can you at least hand me my fanny pack? I bought a drink from the machine earlier, and never had a chance to drink it... and my mouth feels like it’s stuffed with cotton.”

Natalie glanced over. The navy blue pack was on the ground just beside her foot. “Alright,” she said, looping her foot underneath the strap, lifting her leg to let it slide down the length of her leg. “No funny business, okay?” she warned her, releasing Sarah’s hand for the moment. “I’d hate to have to ruin our burgeoning friendship by getting rough with you.” Taking the bottle of Yoo-hoo out of the pack, handing it to Sarah, she added, “Unless, of course, you like things a little rough?”

Forcing a smile, Sarah uncapped the drink. “Well, I suppose it depends on the John, er, the person I’m with. I like to think I’m pretty flexible about most things. So... just let me drink this... and when I’m done, I promise, we’ll explore what I like and dislike... in depth.” With that, she turned the bottle up and drained it dry.

* * *

“Ughhn!” Scott grunted from a hard shot to the cheek, staggering back to put a bit of distance between him and his opponent. Overall, the fight was going pretty well, in that they’d both done equal damage to the other. Considering that most of his martial arts and fighting training came from books, movies, and video games, he considered it impressive that he was holding his own. Of course, by his own admission, Nicholas’ only prior experience in fighting ended with him on the losing end, so being on equal ground with him wasn’t much to celebrate.

“So... what else ya got?” Nick taunted him, rubbing lightly at his right eye, which was starting to swell. “Don’t tell me you’re running out of gas already!”

“Not at all,” Scott shot back, moving laterally, trying to circle around to the right, towards Nick’s injured eye. “I could do this... all night. And, just for the record, you hit like a girl!”

“Like you’re some Ultimate Fighter yourself,” Nick sneered, turning to the side, feinting as if he were about to charge, forcing Scott to back away. “Heh. You’re looking so ragger, maybe you should call your little slut thrall in to fight for you!”

“She’s NOT my thrall!” Scott growled. “I haven’t done anything to her. She’s her own person. The only reason she’s here with me is because she wants to be.”

“Yeah, right,” Farnsworth said, charging forward then. He grabbed Scott by the waist, lifting him up as if to slam him to the ground, but Scott had seen the attack coming, and dropped an elbow hard into Nick’s back just before he could deliver the coup de grace. Grunting, Nick let go, staggering back, eyeing his opponent a bit warily. “Yeah. I’m sure a young beautiful girl like that is sticking with a scrawny little bookworm like you, purely out of the goodness of her heart! Admit it, Pringle! You used your powers to get her into your bed so you could fuck her brains out! For all your high and mighty morals, in the end, you’re just like me!”

“Not even close, Farnsworth!” Scott shot back, going on the offensive for the first time. “Yes, I did have sex with her... but only because SHE initiated it!” He swung at Nick, then again, barely missing with both punches. “Unlike you, I don’t need to resort to paying money, blackmail, or mind control to obtain a bed partner for the night!”

Instead of talking, Nick responding by lifting his knee into the center of Scott’s abdomen. Gasping, the wind momentarily knocked out of him, he was completely helpless as Nick followed up with a vicious elbow of his own to the back of his head, and a second knee-lift to the bottom of Scott’s outstretched chin. He stepped back as Scott fell back, hard, landing flat on his back. “You little shit!” Nick growled, standing over him. “You dare to look down on me? Just because I’ve had to struggle for everything I’ve ever had, while the oh so glorious Professor Pringle had everything handed to him on a silver platter?” Dropping down, he grabbed the stunned man by the throat, and squeezed. “Let’s see how cocky you feel when you’re blue in the face and gasping for your last breath!” He laughed manically, as Scott clutched weakly at the hands around his throat, still gasping to regain the breath knocked out of him.

“So go ahead—tell me! How does it feel, Pringle? How does it feel?!?”

* * *

Heat.

That was the most person description. Heat.

Sarah closed her eyes and groaned loudly, reaching down to caress herself. She felt so hot, like molten lava was being poured into her—but in a good way. Her bones felt liquid, as if they had melted in the abundant heat suffusing her entire being. Her heart was beating rapidly, like a machine gun set to full auto, yet she felt completely fine almost sedate, as if she were just waking up from a long sleep. At the same time, she felt so awake... hyper-awake, and hyper aware, as if she were somehow connected to every single person in the entire room.

She was utterly aware of the beautiful naked woman writhing against her, mindlessly moaning and babbling in pleasure. Sarah smiled gently, reaching out to caress Natalie lightly across the cheek. At the instant of touch, she felt... something... something warm and wet and fluid, yet completely intangible, flow out of her. Natalie seized up immediately, keening loudly, shuddering hard against her in what Sarah soon realized was the orgasm to end all orgasms. Her smile grew as the older woman’s tremors finally subsided, and she went limp again, panting softly.

Interesting, she thought to herself, rolling the mostly insensate woman off of her. “Natalie?” she said softly in a gentle sing-song voice. “Natalie dear, are you okay?”

“Mmmmm...yes... ohhhh yeeessss,” Natalie purred softly, her eyes rolled back into her head. “Soooo good... so fucking good... the best ever... uuugghhnn...”

“Good. Glad to hear it,” Sarah quipped. “So tell me, my sweet... would you be willing to do me a little favor after the favor I just did for you?”

“Yess! Yes! Anything! Everything!” Natalie babbled, feeling her arousal returning in a rush, feeling that apocalyptic climax nearing her once more. “Anything you want, please!”

Sarah’s smiled grew. “Then, I need you to step aside so I can get up and go see if my friend is doing okay. You’ll let me go out of this room now, won’t you, sweetie?”

“Oohhhhhhh yeess... anything... you can... uggghnn... do anything.... you want...”

Very interesting. And to think, all I did was touch her cheek! “Good. Thank you, Natalie. Don’t worry, I’ll be back again soon.” She bent down to retrieve the torn remains of her clothes, then paused, considering. Well, I’m not completely naked. I am still in my bra and panties after all... though the bra does seem hella tight all of a sudden. Shrugging, she straightened up, feeling no qualms about walking around clad as she was. Glancing back at Natalie, she felt a sudden impulse. “I’m your Mistress now, aren’t I Natalie?” she declared, rather than asked. “Say it. I want to hear it from your lips. Say it, and make me believe it... and I’ll let you cum again.”

“Ohhh gaawwddd!” Natalie breathed, panting and heaving, her hands working furiously at her sex-charged pussy. “You’re.. my Mistress! My Mistress! My owner! Mistress! MISTRESS! MISSTRREEESSS!!”

“Good girl,” Sarah grinned, nodding once. “You may cum now.”

“AAAHHH! AAAHH! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” Natalie screamed, forcing her entire fist into her sweltering depths. Her free hand gripped her breast hard enough to bruise, and aside from the random shudders, she lay there, completely rigid, staring sightlessly up at the ceiling. Sarah felt her own pussy gush at the sight, a warm luxuriating pleasure that only added the ever-present heat flooding her being. It felt good, but it was nothing compared to the kind of pleasure she was capable of experiencing now. Concerned that her new thrall might have a stroke, she sent a tendril of relaxation towards her, and after a moment, Natalie finally sighed and went limp, passing out once again.

That was almost too easy, Sarah thought giddily. This feeling... this power! I could do anything I wanted... make anyone around me do whatever I wanted! I could rule this country. Hell, I could rule the entire world! The feeling of pleasure grew at the thought, and it was all she could do not to give in to the feeling, to let it consume her, and drive her. “Wait... no.... I have... something... yes, there was... something I needed to do... needed to help...” Shaking her head to clear it, she blinked.

“Oh shit! The Professor!” Turning on her heel, she moved to the main door, and exited the room.

* * *

“Die, Pringle! Die!” Nick chanted insanely, laughing all the while as the men beneath him continued to gasp and choke. “Die! Just fucking die! I’ve always wondered what it would feel like to kill someone with my bare hands! And if it had to be someone, I’m glad it had to be you!”

Scott merely gagged, struggling to pull air into his burning lungs. His vision was beginning to swim, and dark tendril spread out along the edges, moving steadily inward. It was all so wrong. It had all spiraled out of control. Originally, the idea had been to try and talk Farnsworth down, to use diplomacy, or, barring that, trickery, to make him give up his plans. Then, if things got dicey, he’d planned to use his superior skill to usurp control over Farnsworth’s thralls, and have them restrain him. Getting physical, and fighting him hand to hand, had been set aside as a last resort, the option to use if all else failed, to try and beat some sense into the man.

Of course, the plan had ALSO included Sarah not being involved in the fight, having her slip in and out unnoticed and then sending her far far away to wait for him to join her after the fact. Once he’d saw her unconscious form dropped at Nick’s feet like a trophy, all of his carefully laid plans had gone out the window. And after the way he’d ripped her blouse open, pawing at her like some kind of depraved sex fiend.... well, pretty much every thought other than beating the shit out of Nick had flown out the window as well.

Sarah. As the darkness threatened to overwhelm him, he felt a wave of sadness overtake him. He’d promised to look out for her, to protect her, and help her get her life back on track. Instead, he’d all but dumped her into the lap of his worst enemy. The best he could hope for now is that Farnsworth would simply use her like any other attractive young girl, and move on, instead of tormenting the poor girl. Nick would have no reason to target Sarah for any particular cruelty, and he wasn’t petty enough to punish her out of mere spite once he was dead and gone—

Oh. Wait. Actually, Nick WAS that petty.

“Grraaagghhh! Aacck! What the hell?” Nick yelled, losing his grip on Scott’s throat. He stumbled back, falling onto the ground on his side as a wave of intense pain exploded in the center of his gut. He glanced down at his hands, which shook wildly, a grey pallor beginning to appear. “Fuck! The serum... it’s wearing off again! Shit! Not now... of all the times... I had him! A few more seconds... gggaaaahhhh!” Reaching into his pocket, he withdrew his last hypodermic needle, intending to inject himself again... but another wave of pain caused him to lose his grip, and the needle tumbled to ground, landing a few feet away. Clenching his hands and gritting his teeth, Nick resigned himself to riding out spasms until the pain subsided enough for him to regain control of the situation.

Fuck. So close. But... it’s probably for the best. If he’d died, I’d never get the true formula to stop these damned transitions back and forth! I hadn’t actually meant to kill him... but my rage got the better of me. Heh. Hard to control myself when I’m jacked up on this shit. So easy to let the power go to your head. Reaching out with a somewhat steady hand, he picked up the needle, carefully inserted it into his arm, and emptied its contents. He sighed softly as the tremors ceased instantly. and his body returned to its previous form. “Ah. Much better. Now then... where were we?” Moving back over to Scott, who was just now sitting up again, he pushed him back down, planting a boot in the middle of his chest. “Oh yeah. Now I remember. I was crushing the life out of you, and you were about to beg me for mercy!”

“Mercy?” a soft lilting voice spoke from behind them. “And here I was thinking you didn’t know the meaning of the word.”

Nick turned, glaring, angry at being interrupted, only to find himself staring at the single most beautiful woman he’d ever laid his eyes on. Eyes widened, he whistled appreciatively, looking her over from head to toe. Brilliant blonde hair, the color of spun gold, crowned an utterly beautiful face with Nordic features, and a pair of the deepest, clearest green eyes he’d ever seen. Her lips were bee-stung, and so impossibly soft and inviting, they looked as if they were crafted not for speaking or eating, but specifically for sex. Her impressive chest was nearly level with his face—she was a tall one, nearly six feet if an inch—and the EE sized breasts barely contained within the lacey black bra looked so perfect that he knew with certainty that they were real.

Everything about her simply screamed sex. From her long slender arms and legs, to her thin shapely wasp waist... even the pose she was standing in seemed somehow casual and at the same time intensely provocative. To see her was to want her... and oh, how Nick dearly wanted her!

The woman apparently felt his desire, and smirked, twisting her lips into a cruel smile. “Like what you see, Nicky boy?” she asked playfully, grabbing his arm. She pulled him a step or two away from Scott, who was finally able to get back to his feet. “That’s funny. You didn’t seem all that interested in me before. As I recall, you were too interested in roughhousing with Professor Pringle over there than focus on me. You seemed satisfied to watch me suffer in the grips of an arousal induced fervor than to... satisfy my needs,” she coed seductively, putting emphasis on the word.

Nicholas blinked, his fogged over brain taking a moment to connect the dots. “Wait... wait a minute... are you saying that... you’re... you’re that girl... the brunette from before?”

“Girl?” the woman replied with a soft laugh. “Please! I’m no mere girl! Look at this body. I’m all woman now!”

“Sarah,” Scott gasped, rubbing lightly at his throat. “You... you drank... the serum...”

“Well, yeah, Prof,” she replied, placing a hand on her hip. “You said to use it in an emergency, and all things considered, this definitely qualified.”

“Serum!” Nick growled, his head finally clearing. “You bitch! You had a sample of Pringle’s completed formula with you all this time?!?”

“Watch who you’re calling a bitch, bitch!” Sarah snarled furiously, eyes flashing. Her anger transmuted into her pheromones, which issued forth from her in a cloud. Nick and Scott both gasped and shuddered, completely overcome. Sarah smirked, feeling the power she had over both of them. “You know, Nicky boy, I saw your little... transformation a moment ago. I can see why you need the real thing so badly. If I transformed into a short limbed, grey skinned gargoyle freak like you I’d do whatever I could to cover up my true appearance.” Her grin grew as she felt him struggling ineffectually against the lethargy she’d forced him into. “Oh? Does that piss you off? Well, too bad. You tormented me by pushing me to the razor’s edge of sexual bliss, then holding me there, just short of release! You showed me what it feels like to be utterly and completely helpless... so I’m returning the favor to you.”

Nicholas stewed in his outrage. Here he was, a virtual god, with the power to bend anyone to his will... yet he was all but helpless, his strength and will sapped away under the ire of the fiery redhead standing above him! Well... fuck this. Two can play at this game! he thought furiously, pushing his own altered body to produce pheromones of his own. “You’ll.... have to do... better... than that!” he gasped, focusing all his strength on dominating the lovely vixen before him.

Sarah blinked, feeling a sudden wave of dizziness sweep over her. The feeling of overwhelming strength and power from before was beginning to decline, as indecision began to fill her. She was starting to feel small... helpless...and weak again.

“Sarah! Wha... what’s wrong?” Scott asked, reaching a hand out towards her. Like Nick, he too was being affected by the lethargy she was sending out, even though he wasn’t the actual target. He glanced at Nick, seeing the dark haired villain’s eyes closed in concentration, and put two and two together. “Sarah! Listen to me! Fight this! What you’re feeling... it’s him... it’s not real!”

His words barely penetrated the haze forming in her mind, however, as her doubt continued to grow. This power... it wasn’t... it’s not me. It not who or what I was. I’m... just a girl... a slut... prostitute better suited for servicing and fucking and cumming her brains out than thinking... than controlling or commanding others—

“NO!” she shouted furiously, fighting the feelings welling up inside her. “I’m... not... that... weak!” Glaring back at Nick, she grinned savagely. “So... you want to see what I’m made up, Nicky boy? Well fine... I’ve taken your best shot. Let’s see... how you handle... mine!”

A light mist settled over the area, issuing forth from Sarah, so thick it was actually visible as cloud of pale grey dust. A combination of her most potent pheromones, the overall effect was as devastating as the command that issued forth from her lips afterwards. “SUBMIT!” she hissed, the entirety of her will distilled into a single word. The two men within range never stood a chance.

“Gaaaahhhhhhhh!” Nicholas sputtered, eyes rolling back into his head. His body shuddered briefly, as if in the throes of a seizure, then went still, his mouth dropping open. A large wet spot formed at the front of his pants. A tiny line of drool formed at the base of his lip, dropping slowly over the edge and onto his chest.

Sarah sighed softly in triumph. She’d won. Not only was Nick Farnsworth beaten, by submitting, he was completely and utterly hers! She could use him in any way she desired, and not only would he not resist, he could not resist. He was totally empty, void of anything resembling conscious thought... a blank slate for her to fill in any way she wanted. She sighed softly again, this time in pleasure. She was in control again, confident and strong and powerful! And, not that she would ever do anything sexual with Nicholas—the mutant toad absolutely disgusted her—the fact that she could was incredibly arousing.

“I did it Professor,” she said chuckling, turning back to face her mentor. “I beat him! He never stood a... chance?” Her eyes widened, and she dropped down to one knee, kneeling beside a likewise catatonic Scott, his eyes as wide and unseeing as Farnsworth’s. “Oh. Oh no. I... I hadn’t meant to affect you too. Scott? Scott? Anyone home?” He let out a soft unintelligible groan in reply. Sarah closed her eyes.

This... isn’t necessarily a bad thing, she thought to herself. After all, he’s not really gone. He’s still himself, just... dominated. Under my control. And, mmmm... the thought does make my insides melt! I could fuck him every night... anytime I wanted. My own handsome hunky sex slave... mmmm... yes... I like that idea! A lot! And every night would be just as hot as that very first night... like that very first night... the night he brought me home...

“The night... he saved me...”

Tears began to fall from Sarah’s cheeks. She shook her head, trying to push through all the arousal and desire, past all the errant thoughts and images of sex, through to her own true desires, to what really mattered to her. “No,” she said softly, focusing on that one true thought, that true desire in her heart. “That’s not... what I want.” Opening her eyes, she grabbed Scott by his shoulders. “Do you hear me, Scott Pringle? This isn’t what I want! Not for you. Not for me! I want... I want you back... the real you... the kind, silly, playful, sometimes awkward, sometime overbearing Professor that reached out to a young girl standing alone in the rain and took her in out of the kindness of his heart, wanting absolutely nothing in return! I want you back! Please! Come back to me... I... I love you!”

Eyes closed. Then opened. Then closed again, blinking. “Uggghhnn... oww. My... head...” Scott managed before being nearly crushed to death in a tight bear hug. “Sarah... please... can’t breathe!” He gasped as she finally relented. “Second time tonight I’ve been choked... but you do it much nicer.” Noticing the red eyes and wet cheeks, he frowned. “Sarah? Are you okay? Why are you crying?” She merely shook her head, tear still flowing freely, laughing in joy.

“It’s okay. You’re back. You’re okay. So everything’s fine again!” Before he could question her further, she kissed him, deep and passionate at first, then softening, gentling, into a kiss of love. Scott looked deep into her eyes as they finally pulled apart.

“Okay... maybe I’m still a little fuzzy from having my brain melted in a sea of pheromones... but I distinctly remember someone saying... they loved me?”

“Oh, heh, um... yeah,” Sarah stammered slightly, looking away, embarrassed. “Yeah... about that. I, um... I know what you’re going to say... that it would never work... that you’re twice my age, and old enough to be my father—”

“Hey! I’m not that old!” Scott protested with a grin. “It’s not like I’m a grey haired old ‘fuddy duddy’ or anything—”

“But, I feel the way I feel!” Sarah blurted out, turning to face him again. “I meant what I said, okay?”

“I know,” Scott said quietly. “I feel the same way.”

“And I know I don’t have a lot to offer you right now, I’m basically sponging off you, living rent free, but—” She paused, blinking. “Wait... what did you just say?”

“I said,” Scott repeated, pulling her back against him, “that I feel the same way. I love you too, Sarah.” He sighed. “I agree with all the things you just said. I am... probably too old for you. Not old enough to be your father,” he added with an raised eyebrow, “but enough to be a concern. Also, it’s generally improper for a University Professor to be involved with his student, so even through you’re not technically one of my students anymore, it could be an issue. Most of all... Sarah, I am basically just a humble Biochemistry Professor, a glorified teacher. You could certainly do better than me... much better—”

“No, I couldn’t,” she said seriously, placing a fingertip to his lips. “No one in my entire life has ever treated me the way you have... has ever looked at me, or talked to me the way you have. You see me as a real person. Everyone else I’ve ever known has only seem me as... this,” she said, gesturing to herself. “But you, Professor... you see me the way I see myself...” she replied, closing her eyes, slowing her heart beat, letting the fire in her blood cool. Her hair darkened again, going back brown, her skin tone lightened, and her eyes became a clear light blue once more.

“Sarah,” Scott said softly, kissing her again. He sighed. “When Nick was choking the life out of me earlier... when I thought I was literally going to die, I didn’t have flashbacks of my life or anything, or dwell on the past, or my accomplishments. As I fought for my last breath, the only thing on my mind was you. I was worried about you... afraid of what Farnsworth would do to you once I was gone... angry at myself for letting you get involved, sad that I wouldn’t get the chance to see you graduate, and... sorrowful that I wouldn’t have the chance to spend the rest of my life with you... to see your smile again, or hear you laugh.”

The two simply held each other there for several minutes, enjoying the moment. Then, finally, Sarah sighed, rising back to her feet. “Well, my Warrior Pimp, as much fun as it is to sit out here in the middle of the night and discuss our newfound relationship, I think we need to take care of a few loose ends here... particularly what to do with him,” she said, gesturing to Farnsworth with her foot.

“Warrior Pimp?” Scott asked, confused. Sarah laughed.

“Heh. Sorry. I’ve been reading this amazing story by some guy called the Green Goblin on this online archive—Battle Hookers—and well, the idea kind of fit. After all, I am... or was, a hooker, and you’re the one who takes care of me.” She flashed him a grin. “And you were certainly were in a battle—you’ve got the scars to prove it!”

Scott merely sighed, rolling his eyes. “Yes, well... be that as it may, I am NOT a pimp, yours or anyone else’s.” Pulling her close, he gave her one last kiss, then turned back towards the laboratory entrance. “But you were right—we need to get busy and undo some of the damage Farnsworth has done. Come on, we’ll need to work together to break his hold over everyone on campus.”

Smiling, wiping the last of her tears away, she followed him into the building. “Working together, Prof? I wouldn’t have it any other way.”