The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Neat and Trim

Interlude: Late Night TV

AUTHOR’S NOTE: All characters in the following story are adult character and are fictional. This story contains explicit descriptions of adult situations and themes of Dominance/Submission. This story should not be read by anyone under 18. Any feedback can be sent to

The week had been brutal for Tom with two, sometimes three landscaping jobs a day. It was good money, but Tom was running himself ragged. At last, it was Friday evening and Tom found himself on his couch ready to pass out early in front of the television when his phone beeped.

It was Audrey.

Part of him was excited. He didn’t know when he had entered a casual relationship with his shapely European neighbor, but he did enjoy their time together. He could never remember exactly what they did, only that he always enjoyed it.

Another part of Tom just wanted to rest after an exhausting week. Finally, he picked up the phone, hoping she’d be understanding.

“Hey there, neighbor,” came Audrey’s flirty voice. “Care to start the weekend right at my place?”

“Sorry baby,” Tom said rubbing his forehead. “I am knocked out tonight. I think I’m just going to watch TV and go to bed. Hope you don’t mind.”

Audrey hesitated and then finally answered back.

“Oh course not, darling! You’ve had a hard week. A very hard, tiring week. You just relax.”

“You sure you don’t mind? Trust me, I’ll be better company after some rest.”

“Absolutely! Don’t worry about a thing Tom, I’ll try you tomorrow.”

Tom smiled and went to hang up the phone when Audrey’s voice whispered something else.

“Don’t watch too many of the naughty channels,” she chuckled musically. “Have a good night Tom!”

Tom turned off the phone, the last piece of the conversation still echoing through his head. What naughty channels? Tom didn’t pay for any adult channels. That’s what the internet was for! He tried to forget about it, but her voice and sexy laugh kept running on repeat in his mind. He fumbled for the remote and stared blankly at the buttons, not sure what he wanted to watch.

I really must be tired, he thought and then absently turned to a random channel.

Some kind of action movie blared on the TV. Tom stared, feeling his eyes get fuzzy, until he suddenly blinked awake and sat straight up. He squinted as the camera panned to the movie’s leading blonde who, for some reason, looked exactly like his neighbor Audrey.

Tom shook his head. Maybe he was already dreaming?

The blonde Audrey look-alike on the screen was running through a lightning storm, her thin white blouse completely soaked. She bounded, nipples first, down a highway until a sports car swerved in front and opened its door.

“Oh my god! Thank you!” movie Audrey said as she climbed into the car.

“I was just passing by. I couldn’t leave a sweet-looking thing like you out in the rain,” the driver answered.

“No, I mean it,” Audrey sat in the passenger seat and stretched up her arms. The actress’s bust pressed against her see-through shirt. Tom noticed her jiggling bust also matched his neighbor’s.

“Any way I can repay you?” Audrey said sticking out her cleavage. The driver only smirked and undid his fly. Audrey smiled with her cherry lips and threw a lascivious look at the camera before lowering her mouth over the man’s cock.

What was Tom watching?! He didn’t have the budget to watch porn on pay-per-view. He quickly changed the channel.

A daytime talk show episode came on. A well-dressed, black hostess held a mic up to her guest.

“So, when did you decide to advocate for masturbating in public?”

“Well, ever since I learned the health benefits of public masturbation!” The guest half reclined on the couch, her left hand stuck down the waistline of her pink skirt, rubbing between her legs. Tom’s mouth hung open, not just from the lewd content on public broadcasting, but also because the guest masturbating on live television looked identical to Audrey.

“It’s exercise, stress relief, and a mood booster all in one!...Oohhh…you should try it” Audrey exclaimed between moans.

“Huh,” the hostess said as she let her hand snake under her dress and caress her slit. “Mmmmm…you’re absolutely right! This is heavenly!”

“Uh-huh! And the best thing is all your friends and co-workers can join in!”

“That’s a great point! I strongly encourage all our viewers and studio audience to join us…uhhnn…It’s really just the best thing!”

Tom began to zone out as he watched the two ladies on screen jilling off. He looked down and was surprised to see his hand holding his cock, his pants undone without him even noticing. He shook his head and changed the channel.

Another Audrey clone appeared on the screen, this time wrapped in a tight spandex workout uniform that did little to hide her wide hips. She turned her back to the camera and began to rock her butt back and forth to upbeat jazzercise music.

“And two…and three…and four…keep that pace…keep that rhythm!” She chanted.

Wide-eyed, Tom changed the channel.

“Welcome to your nightly news programming! Tonight, we explain why men are so easy to manipulate.”

Tom stared blankly as his neighbor Audrey read the ten o’clock news. He struggled to make sense of it until his brain finally fizzled out and he let his mouth hang open and his eyelids droop. His erection still stood up proudly for the image of Audrey on the screen.

“We’ll be joined tonight by a leading expert in the field, Dr. Lyra Tinvel,” The camera panned to a luscious woman wearing her suit jacket open, accentuating an ample bosom straining against her white shirt. The darker-toned woman smiled and puckered her pink lips.

“Dr. Tinvel, you write in your book that with the proper conditioning, most males can be led around like sheep. Is that true?”

“Absolutely!” The stunning doctor looked through the camera at Tom. “It’s plain to see that men are simple creatures whose cranial abilities are compromised by their overactive sex drives. Our studies have consistently proven that horny men can be made to think, believe, and do anything in exchange for sex. For instance…”

Dr. Tinvel grabbed a handful of her white shirt near the collar and began shaking it, bouncing her amazing rack in a gentle rhythm.

“If I were to shake my tits around, I would undoubtedly draw a lot of men’s attention, even Tom’s…” Tom hardly reacted to his name, his hand on his cock bopped along with Dr. Tinvel’s bouncing tits. “…which means I can keep their attention here for as long as I want. It’s a brilliant way to boost ratings!”

“Oh, I see!” Audrey the anchor girl nodded. She reached into her blouse and heaved out her own boobs, her fingers twisting and teasing her pink nipples. “So, if I were to tell Tom that HE NEEDS TO GO TO HIS NEIGHBOR’S HOUSE while I played with my tits, Tom would have no choice but to obey?”

“That’s right,” The doctor was fumbling with her neckline now, tugging it lower towards her nipples. “Tom would just have to listen to his cock. And his cock loves listening to sexy women!”

“Well, it might be a good time to warn our viewers, like Tom…” Audrey was running the tip of her pen up and into her cleavage. “…that enjoying our programming can cause you to lose control.”

“It can cause you to fall under our spell.” The doctor said, teasing her nipple.

“It can cause you to do exactly what your neighbor says,” Audrey smiled on the screen and Tom smiled back, his eyes riveted to the two women’s chests. They shimmied their breasts together for another minute while Tom felt his mind shrink and his boner grow.

“We hope this information has been very interesting and compelling to our loyal viewers,“ Audrey continued. “We’d like to wish all our viewers a pleasant, pleasurable sleep and good night and that Tom should go to his neighbor’s house now.”

The crackle of static snapped Tom to his senses. On impulse, he clicked the television off and sat dazed in the dim light. He looked down with heavy eyes and was only mildly shocked to discover he was slowly stroking his naked erection. He numbly let his hand fall to his side and did his best to zip up his fly.

He knew he should go to bed, but the iron bar in his pants begged to differ. Every time he tried to take a step toward his bedroom, his head would get fuzzy and sleepy. He’d blink his eyes and then realized he was walking over to his front door, his dick leading the way. The tug-o-war between Tom and his dick went back and forth a few rounds until Tom at last surrendered, physically and mentally exhausted. He drifted out of his house like a sleepwalker, getting pulled to Audrey’s house like a fish on a hook. At last, he stood at her front door in a semi-conscious daze and rang the door bell.

The door opened immediately. “Oh! Why, hello Tom!” said Audrey, clad in her sheer silk teddy. “Why don’t you come in and get comfortable?”