The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Neat and Trim Part 2: Two plus Two equals Fun!

AUTHOR’S NOTE: All characters in the following story are adult character and are fictional. This story contains explicit descriptions of adult situations and themes of Dominance/Submission. This story should not be read by anyone under 18. Any feedback can be sent to

The next morning, Tom awoke to Audrey’s smooth naked back lying next to him in her bedroom. He shook his head, trying to piece together how he got there.

“Good morning, sweetie,” Audrey’s musical voice said. She turned her body to face him, her face lined with sleep but starry-eyed. “Did you sleep well?”

Tom muttered yes, but his head kept reeling trying to make sense of how he wound up in his neighbor’s bed.

“Mmmm…that’s good,” she stretched her arms lazily over her head, arching her back and lifting her chest. “Because I have a few friends coming over tonight. I was hoping that maybe you could help me tidy up a little?”

Tom rubbed the sleep out of his face. Wasn’t he supposed to go fishing with Jim and Earl this weekend?

“Well, I can give you a hand if it’s quick. What exactly did you haaaaavvve…..”

Tom felt his mind saturate with honey as Audrey gently squeezed the base of his cock with two fingers. She bounced his manhood back and forth as his morning erection took hold.

“Oh, I think it would be best if you stayed here today. I really want you to meet my friends. So why don’t you help me tidy up the lawn and get my dinner party together? Sound good?”

She released her grip around Tom’s cock and watched him blink awake again.

“Uh, yeah! I’ll start trimming the lawn. Then I can help you get the dinner party together. Sound good?”

“That sounds perfect!” Audrey sitting up, her naked body shining in the golden morning light. “Get washed up and I’ll fix us some breakfast before you get to work.”

Tom staggered to his feet and made his way to the shower, doing his best not to leer at Audrey’s swaying butt as she glided to the closet.

Tom spent the rest of the daylight working his ass off, raking and grooming Audrey’s lawn. He worked quickly enough but he couldn’t seem to focus. He’d run the trimmer back and forth over the overgrown grass, tracing the curve of the lawn, and he’d suddenly start daydreaming about Audrey’s thick smooth thighs and juicy wet lips. Then, he’d hit the edge of the yard and snap out of it, turning around to go through the whole process again.

Finally, around mid-afternoon, the lawn was done and Tom was on the point of collapse. He staggered to the back porch and found Audrey rummaging through her pots and pans. He leaned himself on the door frame as she glanced up and down his sweaty body.

“Wow, my man has really been working hard!” She wiggled her way over to Tom and dragged her fingernails over his tight muscles. “Mmm…I’d be lying if I said this wasn’t a turn-on, but I think it’s best if you showered before our guests come over.”

“I can head back home if you prefer, I don’t want to intrude on your guests.” Tom thought he’d pass out on his feet.

“Nonsense! And miss out on all our fun?” She threw him a side-long look. The twinkle in her eyes made Tom’s cock twitch. “Just take a shower and you’ll feel better. Go on…” She leaned up against his chest, pressing her tits just under his face. She giggled to see Tom’s eyes roll in and out of focus.

“Uh…yeah, yeah. That sounds good…” He floated down the hallway towards her bathroom.

“The razor’s on the bathroom counter. Don’t forget to shave!” She called.

Tom peeled off his soaked, reeking clothes and opened the crystal shower door in Audrey’s pristine bathroom. He blasted the hot water and felt the soothing warmth seep into his muscles. He sighed in pleasure as the water flowed over his body taking away all the aches and pains. The warm water was affecting another part of his body as well as his dick began to swell with the stimulation of the shower jet.

He couldn’t say why exactly, but something about his throbbing cock in the flow of the water made him feel sleepy. His eyes began to droop and he swayed on his feet before his head dropped into nothingness. Audrey peeked her head around the corner of the door to see Tom’s silhouette, his head drooping forward while his cock stretched out horizontally from his body. She smiled to herself and went back to setting the table.

Fifteen minutes later, Tom slipped his pants on and blinked himself awake. Wasn’t he just in the shower? He must have zoned out. He finished getting dressed and walked down the hallway to the kitchen, suddenly aware of an extra smoothness around his package. He shrugged it off and kept walking.

He heard voices coming from the kitchen. Around the hallway corner, Audrey was welcoming a young couple into her house. She wrapped her arms around the neck of a young, clean-cut man who could have been in his late twenties. The man smiled politely and nervously kept glancing down Audrey’s low-cut top and then to the corner of the floor. The woman next to him was a little shorter than Audrey and darker, maybe Latina. She had golden brown frizzy hair and a buxom hourglass figure. She smiled and looked at Audrey with twinkling eyes.

“Oh, Tom honey!” Audrey waved him over. “These are my friends. Mr. Jeffer and Dr. Tinvel.”

“Please, Audrey! It’s Bill and Lyra!” said the shorter lady as she lightly smacked Audrey’s arm. “We’re not in the office, for fuck’s sake!”

“Please to meet you,” Tom offered his hand to Bill. “I’m Tom. So, you’re friends with Audrey?”

“Lyra is, I’m just meeting her now. Lyra talks a lot about you, Audrey!”

“All good things I’m sure,” the girls exchanged mischievous snickers. “We knew each other in our university days too. We were a little more competitive back then.”

“Oh, you’re still not sore about that thing with the RA, are you?” Lyra said, giggling a little too nervously.

Audrey shook her head and held Lyra’s hands in hers.

“Water under the bridge honey. So, shall we go eat?”

The two couples ate, drank, and laughed their way through dinner. While the girls chatted, Tom watched Bill sneak looks at Audrey’s statuesque body. He’d be pissed, but Tom was finding himself similarly distracted by the way Lyra filled out her tight-fitting blouse. Something about her voice tickled Tom’s ears as she laughed along with Audrey. Hadn’t he seen her on TV or something?

At last, Audrey stood up.

“Let’s go sit in the living room for coffee, yes?” She turned and walked slowly down the hall with a lazy sway in her hips. Lyra and the men followed her lead as she led them into her stylish living room with a sunken-in coffee table framed by a wrap-around sofa. Audrey slinked her way over to the stereo system and flipped through her playlist. Soft, jazzy music hummed out of hidden speakers.

“Wow! You really have good taste, Audrey!” said Bill as he sat down opposite on the couch.

“Oh, yes! Absolutely!” Lyra said, fawning. “I’m impressed how you kept the yard so clean. You don’t do it yourself, do you?” She sipped on her second glass of wine.

“A girl like me? Oh, God no!” Audrey shot a knowing look at Tom. “This my landscaper right there. And believe me when I say he’s a hard, hard worker.”

“Oh yeah?” Lyra raised her eyebrows. Her dark eyes wandered down Tom’s body, circling around his crotch and his growing bulge. She ran her tongue over her teeth.

“Damn bro!” Bill piped in. “No wonder you so ripped!”

Tom chuckled a thank you. He noticed that Bill had nicely toned biceps as well.

“Yes, that’s good taste in décor and good taste in men!” Audrey and Lyra laughed. “You wanna see?”

Lyra beamed at Audrey and nodded her head. Bill glanced nervously at the two women. Audrey fixed her green eyes on Tom.

“Tom, it’s time to put your brain to sleep…” She said with an evil grin.

Her voice bounced around Tom’s head as he tried to make sense of what she had said. He repeated the strange command in his head, but each time he tried to grasp it, he lost track and had to think about it again. His mind struggled like a fish on a hook.

“Time to put your brain to sleep, Tom…Brain slowing down….slowing down…falling asleep…”

Tom’s head sagged from one side to the other. It was like Audrey’s voice was sapping away all his mental energy. His whole head felt numb and thinking about anything was suddenly a huge chore.

“That’s right, Tom…brain asleep now…cock awake.”

Tom’s eyes glazed over as his thoughts dropped out of his head. Inside his pants, he could feel his hairless dick inflate against his thigh. A small, stupid smile appeared on his face.

“Good. Stand up, Tom” Audrey commanded. Tom obeyed, standing up like a robot.

“Why don’t you take off your clothes, Tom?”

Tom lifted his shirt over his head, revealing his toned chest and abs. Without the slightest hesitation, he undid his belt and pulled his slacks and shorts off along with his shoes. He stood upright completely naked with a blank expression glued to his face. Lyra’s eyes glowed as she stared at Tom’s rigid cock sticking out from his body like a tree branch. Bill looked at the ceiling, completely shocked.

“Whoa! Wow! So, you guys really have a close relationship, I guess?” Bill chuckled. He twiddled his fingers restlessly.

“I think it’s amazing!” Lyra said as she raked her eyes up and down Tom’s body. “Can he hear us?”

“He can, but he won’t react or remember anything unless I tell him. He’s only thinking with one part of his body right now, and that part listens to me.”

“O-ho-okay!” Bill stammered. “This is getting real kinky real fast. Lyra didn’t tell me dinner was going to turn out like this.”

Audrey cocked her head towards Bill, flashing him a side of her smooth neck. “Does this bother you, Bill? I wouldn’t want to make you uncomfortable.”

“Uh…well…no, no…I, uh…I…” Bill’s face was glowing red.

“Don’t be shy, babe!” Lyra said as she scooted closer to Bill and leaned her body up close to his. “Audrey’s man is definitely enjoying himself.”

“He certainly is!” Audrey said sitting down on the other side of Bill. “There’s not a single thought in his head except sexual pleasure. You can see how it’s affecting him.”

Audrey reached out and flicked Tom’s cock with her fingertip. Tom’s member bounced back and forth like a metronome. Bill’s eyes widened and followed the tip of Tom’s cock like a frightened bird staring at a snake.

“That’s so crazy!” Lyra said with a laugh. “How did you do that to him?”

“Oh, it wasn’t so hard,” Audrey said as she leaned in to face Lyra, incidentally bringing her chest in front of Bill’s eyes. His focus shifted from Tom’s cock to Audrey’s tits.

“You know how men get distracted so easily. It doesn’t take much to make them lose their focus.”

“Tell me about it!” Lyra pressed further into Bill’s side, smooshing her own rack against his left arm. Bill’s pulse began to race. “This one’s always checking out women’s butts when we’re out on the town when he thinks I’m not looking. What’s the matter, baby?”

Lyra cocked her head to the side and pouted her lips. “Aren’t I enough for you?”

Bill opened his mouth but couldn’t think of what to say. His girlfriend’s tits were almost spilling out of her top.

“Oh, don’t blame him!” Audrey said as she traced Bill’s ear delicately with her finger. “It’s not his fault! Everyone knows guys only have enough blood to work one thing at a time. Either their brains…” Audrey’s fingers slid through Bill’s hair. “…or their dicks. One comes on and the other immediately shutts off.”

“Wait, I don’t think—” Bill closed his mouth as Audrey brought her slender forefinger to his lips, shushing him.

“No, you don’t have to think. No reason to think.” She brought her finger in front of his eyes, swinging it in slow lazy circles. “It’s too hard to think with that big fat dick of yours…”

As she continued to fascinate Bill, Audrey threw a wink to Lyra. The other woman smiled and let her hand rest on Bill’s leg just below the crotch.

“Too hard to think…” Audrey repeated. Bill’s eyes were glued to her finger and his mouth began to part. “Just too hard to think…just relax instead.”

Lyra’s hand snaked down Bill’s pants to gently massage her lover’s stiffening penis.

“Too hard for that big brain to think…just let it relax. That’s right….you’re too hard. Too hard to think…” Audrey let her finger drop lower toward her chest. Her nail hooked into her neckline and slowly stretched it lower.

“Too hard…so distracted…your brain is too tired and your cock is too hard. You’re too hard to think…Cock getting harder now … harder… harder…cock so hard and brain asleeeeeep…now.”

Bill’s eyes fluttered shut and his head gently lolled down over her chest. Lyra let her hand rest proudly over the bulge in Bill’s pants and smiled at her old friend lasciviously.

“I can’t believe you made that happen! Is he really out?”

“He went under but keep stroking him nice and slow for a little so he goes real deep,” Audrey answered. It wasn’t the first time she had shown off her hypnotic skills to her friend, but she had never done Lyra the favor of hypnotizing her boytoy before. Ever since Audrey bragged about her special relationship with Tom, Lyra had been delirious with jealousy. She begged for Audrey to set up the date tonight mostly to put Bill under her sway. Lyra eagerly squeezed and tugged at Bill’s cock.

“He’s really hard now. What’s next?”

“Just keep it up. I’m going to have a talk with him.” Audrey said as she cuddled up to Bill’s side. She reached out and brought his head to rest on her soft bosom. Lyra felt a flash of jealousy and arousal flush through her.

“You’re feeling so good right now, Bill. Cock so hard, brain so happy and sleepy. You’re happy when you listen to your cock.”

Bill moaned as Lyra matched the cadence of Audrey’s voice, giving Bill a couple of quick jerks every now and again.

“You cock has the best ideas, cause I give your cock the best ideas. Lyra and I make your cock so happy and hard. And that makes it hard for you to think. So much happier to do what we say. When your brain goes to sleep, your cock gets hard. And your cock listens to me and Lyra. When I tell your brain to get sleepy, you listen to me and Lyra.”

Audrey jumped her eyebrows at Lyra. The other woman understood immediately and lowered her head closer to her mesmerized lover’s shaft.

“When you hear our voices, you’ll imagine nothing but beautiful women dancing, showing off their tits…” Lyra kissed the tip of Bill’s cock. “…their legs…” KISS “…their asses…” KISS KISS. Your brain will just slip into a fun, naughty dream,” Lyra drew her lips around Bill’s dick and lowered her head painfully slow. “…and let your cock do aaaaaalllll the thinking.”

Lyra pulled her lips off Bill’s member with a loud pop.

“Okay,” Audrey said, inspecting Bill’s dopey grin. “He’s looks like he’s pretty deep. What do you want to do with him?”

“Damn, girl!” Lyra said, beside herself with joy. “It’s so hard to choose.” Lyra glanced over to Tom, still standing in a trance with his dick hard. “Hmmm, my competitive side kinda wants to see both our men side by side to compare, you know?”

Audrey shrugged with an easy smile and turned to Bill. “Bill, your cock is raging hard and you have to listen to me. Take off all your clothes and go stand next to Tom.”

Bill’s face looked like he was struggling with something, mentally trying to break the spell that this slinky temptress had cast on him. But the more he struggled the harder his cock grew until the sheer pressure sent his mind reeling. He rocked forward onto his feet and let his hands begin to unbutton his shirt. He took off his shirt, shoes, and pants. Audrey watched on appreciatively as he pulled down his boxer briefs showing off his purple-red erection.

Stumbling forward like a zombie, Bill stood next to Tom and allowed the two women to admire their men side by side.

“Hmmm, I think mine has tighter muscles and sexier on the whole, no offense,” Lyra remarked. “but yours is definitely packing more down below.”

“Hmm…yep, Tom’s certainly gifted. He has such stamina too for someone his age. But his only looks bigger because he shaved.”

Lyra stepped closer and reached out her hands, caressing and playing with the two strainging erections. The men continued to stare blankly into space while their cocks twitched in agony.

“Hmm…ok, I see what you mean. Now make them do pushups!”

Audrey instructed the boys to drop to the floor for a pushup competition. The entranced men wasted no time propping themselves up on their hands and began pumping their muscles, dropping and lifting themselves again and again. The women cackled as they watched their men struggle to negotiate the ground and their protruding cocks.

After fifty pushups each, the boys were sweating and panting.

“Okay boys, that’s enough. Stand up.” Tom and Bill automatically obeyed.

“Now you’re having a very silly dream. A dream where you are a giant chicken, well, actually, a giant rooster. Your brains are shrinking. You’re just two horny roosters being led around by your horny dicks.”

Lyra could barely contain her laughter as she watched Bill and Tom strut around the room, clucking and crowing, their cocks bouncing wildly between their legs.

“Roosters are very territorial. When they see another rooster, they want to peck and fight. Your dicks are getting so hard and angry. You have to fight to be cock of the walk. C’mon boys! Let’s see a cock fight with those peckers of yours!”

Like magic, Bill and Tom immediately started crowing and flapping their elbows like wings. They strutted naked around the living room, eying the ground and thrusting their hips. Bill caught sight of Tom first and crowed at the top of his lungs. Tom yelled back like a rooster and, for a few seconds, the two grown men did nothing but shout “cock-a-doodle-do!” angrily at each other while sticking their cocks out.

Audrey could only hope the rest of the neighborhood didn’t get curious and peek in.

Finally, Bill took the initiative and jumped forward, thrusting his dick at Tom like a sword. Tom, surprisingly agile, leaped backward and thrust his own cock out. The two of them tussled together in the living room, swinging their hard dongs at each other, and slapping them painfully against the other’s thigh. Audrey and Lyra watched completely beside themselves.

“Oh my God! Stop! Stop!” Lyra said between fits of laughter. “Stop before they hurt themselves!”

“Okay boys,” Audrey stepped forward grabbing both men by the prick. They immediately stood at attention. “Good pets. Take a breather now.”

Audrey turned back to Lyra who was still collecting herself on the couch. “So? Satisfied now? I told you I could put your new boy under.”

“You win! I’ve never seen Bill act like that. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen two guys fight it out with their dicks. But how about something more …mmm… adult?”

“Are you suggesting turning guys into farm animals for amusement is somehow childish?” Audrey asked with her hands on her hips.

“I never said it wasn’t fun, but now I want to know what our boys here can do with their junks other than cock fighting.” Lrya’s eyes locked onto Tom’s girthy red dick. “What can your man do with that?”

Audrey smiled coyly and went up to Tom and whispered in his ear. “Tom, sweetie. I want you to look at Lyra. See how beautiful she is? Do you see that eager, horny look in her eye? She wants you to take care of her, Tom. Why don’t you do that? Just like you take care of me.”

A twinkle flashed across Tom’s eyes as he looked Lyra’s voluptuous body up and down. He glided over to her and started planting kisses along her neck. She murmured approvingly and ran her nails over Tom’s back.

Tom played Lyra’s body like a harp, his fingers sliding along the edge of her shoulders and gripping her firmly. He spun Lyra right out of her clothes and started kissing and nuzzling her collarbone while fondling her hefty breasts. Lyra responded by squeezing his butt and letting her hand fiddle with Tom’s ever-firm erection.

As Tom led Lyra to the couch, Audrey strolled over to Bill, standing still as a statue with a giant hard-on.

“Look at your girlfriend, Bill. Look at all the fun she’s having.” Audrey whispered into his ear. “Tell me Bill, how does it make you feel to see Tom pleasure your girl?”

“Angry…” said Bill in a dull monotone. “…jealous…”

“That’s very natural Bill, but there’s no reason to be upset,” said Audrey. She leaned her tits into Bill’s arm. “She’s just having fun, Bill. Look how excited and happy she is. You like seeing your girlfriend happy…”

Audrey reached down to squeeze Bill’s cock.

“When she’s happy, you’re happy. Right?”

Bill grunted. His eyes were magnetized to Lyra’s rack as Tom fingered her from behind, his cock sliding along her pussy.

“You love to see your girlfriend happy. You love to see her getting fucked by other men. It turns you on, doesn’t it?” Audrey sped up the pace of her hand on his cock. She slipped the top of her neckline under her boobs letting them spill out onto Bill’s shoulder. To his credit, he kept his eyes riveted on Lyra even as his cock pulsed in Audrey’s hand.

“Go make your girlfriend happy, Bill.” Audrey commanded. Bill obeyed like a robot and walked over to where Lyra was getting fucked by Tom on the couch. Lyra looked up to see her boyfriend standing over her with his cock standing in stiff salute. She smiled through half-lidded eyes.

“Come bring that thing over here, you lucky kid!” Lyra pulled him over and immediately wrapped her lips tight around the head of his cock. Audrey sat down in the living room easy chair and ran her fingers casually over her slit, reveling in the sexy show. Lyra took turns fucking one guy while sucking off the other. Audrey’s power over the boys ensured they wouldn’t tire or go soft. Her old school friend certainly enjoyed the attention.

At last, Lyra moaned as Bill’s tongue flicked against her clit while Tom lay down next to her teasing her nipples. The horny lady had gone through four or five orgasms and was nearly delirious with pleasure. Audrey slinked her way to the back of the couch just above Lyra’s head. She ran her hands down Lyra’s neck and shoulders, causing the woman to smile, her nipples hard as diamonds.

Audrey increased the pressure in her hands and then winked at Tom, prompting her entranced lover to suck on Lyra’s boobs. The woman sighed rapturously and let her head roll from side to side on the couch in pleasure. Audrey leaned her body forward.

“This feels wonderful, doesn’t it?” She whispered to her school friend.

“mmm-hmmmm,” Lyra said dreamily.

“Wouldn’t you like to feel this whenever you wanted?”

“Hmmm…yeah!..” Lyra said as writhed on the couch. Audrey flashed a mischievous smile and thrust her chest over Lyra’s face.

It took Lyra a minute to focus, but she soon became aware of Audrey’s huge rack swaying just above her head, her pink perky nipples in line with Lyra’s eyes. She watched them swing back and forth as Tom and Bill continued their sensual assault.

“The pleasure makes it so hard to think, Lyra. Thoughts so slippery now, so wet. They’re slipping all the way down, down past your neck, past your amazing breasts, all the way down into your clit. You have such a wet, slippery, needy clit, Lyra.”

On some level, Lyra understood what Audrey was doing to her, but another level of her brain was too wet and slippery and happy to care. She just wanted to let these hunks work over her body while she zoned out to Audrey’s tits.

“So wet and slippery now, Lyra,” Audrey continued in her sing-song voice. “So easy to let the thoughts slip out of your head. Thoughts about your work, thoughts about stress. All of those are going down to your clit.”

Lyra moaned as she felt all her erogenous zones light up at once like a horny Christmas tree.

“Even your thoughts of your old boyfriend from college. You know, the one you stole from me?”

A glimmer of hesitation crossed Lyra’s face, but the pleasure in her clit and nipples distracted her. She only nodded and kept staring at Audrey’s tits.

“That’s right, the cute RA in our dorm. All your memories of the fun you had. All the sweet things he said and the ways he made you feel special. All of that rinsing down to your clit. That hot, aching clit of yours that makes your thoughts soooooo slippery.”

Lyra was panting now as Bill replaced his hard dick into her pussy and held her legs together by the ankles as he plowed her again and again. Tom was working her tits like a madman while Audrey bounced her luscious boobs on Lyra’s head, smacking her around like a ping-pong ball.

“I’m going to count down from five Lyra. When I reach zero, Bill is going to make you have a mind-bending orgasm. He’s going to make you cum out all that stress and pent up energy. All those thoughts of college washing away in a sea of pleasure. Doesn’t that sound nice?”

Lyra’s eyes were rolling around in circles, but she nodded her head up and down along to Bill’s fucking.

“Good. Five…feeling so nice and slippery.

Four…Your clit is so needy, so demanding. Makes your thoughts so wet and slippery.

Three… Feeling Bill’s thick cock pounding you so hard.

Two …. So close to letting all the stress go

One… Cumming, cumming, cumming and…

Zero!”

Lyra’s musical shouts of pleasure filled the house and probably most of the neighborhood. She clenched her pussy tight around Bill’s cock in ecstasy kicking him over the edge and making him yelp in orgasm as well. The woman let her head drop back into the pillows of Audrey’s breasts completely exhausted. Tom and Bill cuddled up to either side of her and took turns caressing and stroking her tits and belly.

Lyra floated on a cloud of euphoria, her mind lost in gentle touches, soft bouncy breasts, and Audrey’s wonderful voice. She listened to it come in and out of focus like a weak radio signal.

“..feels too good to think…”

“…So sleepy… listening only to me…’

“… So hot to do what I tell you…”

“… You want to do what I tell you…so hot to listen to Audrey…’

It was nightfall and Audrey reclined herself in the plush cushions of her white Italian sofa and raised one naked leg in the air as her hand languorously stroked her pussy. She smiled softly as she admired Bill and Tom’s bodies, both lying naked on their backs in recliner chairs. Lyra knelt on a leather ottoman between the two men, happily stroking their cocks, one in each hand.

Audrey supposed she should feel guilty, manipulating her friends and neighbors like this, but what was the harm? Lyra’s eyes gazed blankly ahead while she grinned helplessly. The guys had even less to complain about, their eyes closed, lost in erotic dreamland without a care in the world. Lyra leaned forward and teased her erect nipples with the hard tips of their cocks.

“So good everyone,” Audrey purred. “Isn’t so nice to do what Audrey says?”

“Yessss…” came three sleepy voices. Audrey’s clit throbbed under her fingers. She bit her lip, feeling her resolve waver.

“That’s right. Just keep thinking about that. Thinking about how nice it is to hear my voice. To obey my voice. All you ever need to do is exactly what Audrey says.”

“We will do what Audrey says…” droned three voices in unison. Audrey gasped as she came despite herself. She moaned hard through her clenched teeth and frigged her clit to completion before swooning into the cushions.

She let herself bliss out for a few minutes and then pushed herself up. Lyra was still slowly massaging the guys’ dicks as they grinned from ear to ear.

“Good Lyra, just slow it down now. Everyone saving their arousal for later. It’s time to get some rest. But first,”

Audrey stretched up, jutting out her perky breasts.

“Tom come here, please.”

Tom pulled himself off the chair with his eyes still closed. He sleep-walked over to Audrey with his arms and cock sticking straight out. Audrey whispered to him and he walked over to the bathroom.

He returned a few seconds later with Aurdey’s frilly pink razor and a can of moisturizing shaving cream. Audrey commanded Lyra and Bill to stand up with their hands glued behind their backs. They obeyed and stood naked with a far away look in their eyes. Audrey licked her lips as she eyed Lyra’s pussy, wreathed in a thick maze of amber hair.

Audrey turned to her lover.

“Time to help with some yardwork, Tom.”