The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

It’s been a long time since I’ve added anything to this site. Hope to drop more fun stories in the near future. Obviously, this story contains very adult themes and is completely fictional. One of the things that encourages me to write more mc erotica is the wonderful feedback and encouragement I receive from my readers. Please send any constructive feedback or impressions you’d like to share to my email . Hope you enjoy!

Neat and Trim

By Amus Cobblestone,

Tom was out mowing the lawn when he met his new neighbor. He had expertly trimmed every corner of the yard in neat, clean lines and was about to finish off by cleaning up around his azalea bush. As he flawlessly trimmed around the hedge, he glanced up at the house for sale on the other side of his fence.

His eyes nearly popped as they fell on the plumpest, bounciest ass he’d ever seen. On the sideyard of the adjacent house, a stunning woman was bending over to adjust a potted cactus.

Tom’s trimmer jolted as the blade severed the tough stem of his azaleas. He watched in dismay as half of the attractive flowers tumbled to the ground.

Muttering to himself, Tom dragged the ruined flowers to the wood pile in the back. As he returned to the front yard, he was surprised to see the woman next door leaning over his fence. She was taller than he’d have guessed, topping him by an extra inch. She wore a clean white blouse with a dipped neckline and tight-fitting yoga pants that accentuated her flaring hips. Her blond hair was cut short and combed stylishly above her heart-shaped face. She smiled as she caught sight of Tom, her lips red as his azaleas.

“Hope I’m not distracting you,” She said, “but I thought it would be polite and introduce myself to my new neighbor.”

“Oh, hello!” Tom wiped his dirty hands on his shirt. “I’m Tom! So, you were the one who finally took the Libinskies’ place.”

“Mm-hmm, I just moved in yesterday. I’m Audrey.”

“Pleased to meet you,” Tom smiled politely, looking into Audrey’s green eyes. The lady rested her forearms on the top of the fence, crossing them under a pleasantly full bust. Tom consciously kept his gaze on her alluring face.

“Likewise,” Audrey tilted her head at her neighbor sweeping her eyes over his muscular frame. “It seems like you’ve been working hard. Do you do all of this lawn yourself?”

“This lawn and everyone else,” Tom said, he tried to subtly puff up his chest, feeing the need to impress his sultry new neighbor. “I’m kinda the village handyman around here.”

“Village handyman, huh?” Audrey gushed as she admired Tom’s expertly clipped yard. “You must be a professional. What were you just cutting here?” She pointed to the azalea stem.

“Erm, just some weeds, crabgrass mostly.”

Audrey’s smile crept up the side of her face. “It’s great to know I have such a strong man like you for a neighbor.”

“Yeah, well if you need any help with your yard or anything, please just let me know!” Tom said. He would have offered the same to anyone, but he paused as fantasies of working hard while his attractive neighbor watched from her porch invaded his mind.

Audrey giggled playfully and extended her hand. “Well, that’s such a comfort. It was wonderful to meet you, Tom.”

Tom reached out for Audrey’s hand. Suddenly, a fingernail scratched Tom’s palm as Audrey’s eyebrows danced mischievously. She shifted her torso and casually flashed a peek of her cleavage at her neighbor.

“Actually, you’re not free this Friday, are you?” Audrey asked, “I have a lot of weeds in the back that I could use some help with. I can pay you.”

“Oh! Uh, Friday?...Sure, yeah! I can do that.” Tom replied, dazed.

“Oh, that’s great!” Audrey jumped in excitement, her chest bouncing in front of Tom’s eyes. “Just let me know how much you charge. Sounds good?” She flashed Tom another smile.

“Uhm, sure. No problem!” Tom watched her walk back up the drive to her house, her round hips swinging back and forth with every step.

The next morning found Tom groggy and tired. The night before, for whatever reason, he’d wake up every other hour with a raging boner getting in his way. Each time he tossed and turned for a few minutes before resorting to the obvious solution and reaching his hand down between his legs. However, after a few minutes of fun, a wave of exhaustion would creep over him and he’d inevitably pass out with his hand around his cock. His dreams flashed images of Audrey’s hips, lips, and breasts before he’d wake up to start the whole cycle over again.

After a brisk shower, Tom checked his schedule and noticed that he had signed up to work the parking shifts at his boss’ lot on Friday, an odd job he did in addition to his landscaping work. He’d have to tell the new neighbor that he couldn’t work on her yard that day. As he went out for the mail, he saw her moving plants out of her new driveway. A sheer pink robe tied with a silk cord was draped over her tall frame.

“Good morning, Audrey!” He called out.

She looked up, a smile beaming on her cherry lips.

“Morning, Tom!”

“Could I give you a hand with those?” He had to be polite after all.

Audrey tilted her head showing her elegant, cream-skinned neck. “Oooh! Lucky me! Thank you!”

Tom realized that Audrey was a plant lover and had a garage full of ferns, succulents, and miniature trees in her garage. It took him twenty minutes and a small workout to move the heavy pots of dirt. He offered to lift the heavy stuff while she placed the small flowers along her walk, casting sidelong glances at Tom’s arms when she thought he wasn’t looking.

“Well, thanks for the help! It’s great to have such caring neighbors. I could never get my ex to do anything around the house.” She said as they wrapped up.

“No worries! I’m happy to help. It’s what I do.” Tom said, ignoring the ache in his shoulders. Now for the bad news. “So, Audrey. I know I promised to help you with your weeds tomorrow, but I forgot I have a parking shift I signed up for. Can I drop by during the weekend?”

Audrey’s eyebrows knitted together and her lips puckered into a pout. “Oh, dear. I’m sorry to hear that. Is this an important job for you?”

“Well…honestly it’s not my main income, but every bit helps and I like to keep my commitments, y’know so…I…”

Tom struggled to keep his train of thought. Audrey was looking at him with her sparkling green eyes. She waved her fingers in slow little circles just below her throat. Tom realized that her manicured nails matched the fuzzy pink of her robe. He tried to examine her nail job but kept losing track of the smooth, lazy motion of her fingers.

“I understand, Tom.” She said softly. “It’s hard to keep track of things sometimes and we all have to make ends meet. Do you like my nails?”

Audrey held out her hand close to Tom’s face, causing his eyes to cross briefly. Before he could focus, she brought her hand back to her chest.

“It takes so much work, taking care of a big place like this. I’m sure you understand, taking care of your place, trimming your lawn, working the garden. It must be a lot of work for you. How else would you get so strong?”

Tom blushed at the flattery. Audrey’s fingers ran up the neckline of her robe. Her nails traced up and down the border of the silky fabric and her skin. Tom’s mouth hung open slightly as her fingers pulled her robe back just an inch revealing the swell of Audrey’s round breast in her satin bra.

“Well, I don’t want to keep you from work,” Audrey’s hand slipped up and away from her cleavage. Tom blinked and looked away, embarrassed that he lost track of the conversation. “Just come by and take care of the weeds when you can. Remember, I’ll pay you!”

“Yeah! Yeah, absolutely! I’ll come by when I can,” Tom struggled to find his footing in the conversation. “Oh man! I think I need to run or I’ll be late for my first house!” How did he lose track of time like that?

“Don’t worry about it, sweetie!” Audrey said with a dazzling smile. “Just come by when you’re ready!”

Tom stammered a goodbye and jogged back to his lawn.

For the rest of the day, Tom ran through the gambit of his house calls. He went through the landscaping chores as normal but found it harder and harder to concentrate. Images of Audrey’s cleavage and pouty lips kept rising up in his imagination. If he didn’t focus, he could feel something else rise up and painfully rub against his confining work pants. He breathed forcefully through his nose, trying to get a hold of himself.

That evening, Tom returned home more dazed than awake. The workday had taken a lot more of his energy than he thought. His head felt like it was submerged in thick glue.

As he staggered up his walkway, he noticed amber light coming out of Audrey’s upstairs window. He stopped dead in his tracks as he beheld the vision of his neighbor’s stunning figure silhouetted through the curtain. She must have been playing music. She swayed her hips languorously from one side to the other as Tom stared transfixed on his walkway. Then, without the slightest warning, the bedroom light blinked off. Tom staggered into his house, his brain swirling inside his head.

Inside his living room, Tom dug through his pocket and fished out his phone. He scrolled through the contact list without thinking until his fingers stopped on the name Rich Heinman. He hit the call button.

“Hi, Rich! Listen I need to take a rain check on that parking shift tomorrow…”

“Tom!” Audrey exclaimed as she opened the door. “I thought you weren’t going to come today!”

“Yeah, it turned out they didn’t need me for my shift today,” Tom lied without understanding why. Audrey smiled at him again. Did he imagine that smirk of hers?

“Why don’t you get started out back?” She turned and led him to the porch, her hips bouncing back and forth with every step. Tom’s face went red as he felt his member begin to pulse to attention.

“If you could maybe just trim up back here, that would be swell.” She waved her arm at her yard covered in tall shoots and creeping vines. “Think you can handle it?”

“Sure, it should take me two, maybe three hours.”

“Ok. That’s perfect!.” She walked away again shaking her butt back and forth, like usual. She glanced over her shoulder to see Tom’s eyes glued to her tempting ass.

“Let me know if you get thirsty,” She said with a wink while Tom felt another jump in his pants. He got straight to work.

The whole job took Tom about two and a half hours, but Audrey gushed over the results. “This is so wonderful!” She exclaimed. “You made these lines so clean, and already swept up the trimmings.”

“All included,” Tom said. “I’m glad you like it. So, how were you thinking about making the payment?”

“Come inside, I have it for you here,” She said and led Tom to the living room. She had changed out of her robe and into a tight-fitting tank top. “Sit down,” She commanded. “I have your pay around here somewhere, just give me a second.”

Soft music played over Audrey’s sound system, a low rolling bass beat under ethereal flute music. She began to rummage around the bookshelves and coffee table, claiming that she had just put the money down someplace. As she looked, Audrey bounced and shook to the beat of the movement. Tom’s gaze again drooped down to her churning butt. Just as he was regaining focus, Audrey would turn her body around, showing off her chest in the tiny tank top.

“It must have been hot working out there,” She cooed, “Are you sure you’re not thirsty?”

“No, no, I’m good,” Tom said. “Uh…you don’t need to pay me right away if you don’t have any cash, just slip it under my door whenever you can.”

“You’re too sweet!” Audrey beamed and him and tilted her head. “But, no! You need to get paid for such an amazing job. Just sit back down.” She pressed her fingertip into his chest, her eyes sparkling as she talked. Against his will, Tom’s legs buckled. Audrey smiled at him with a glint in her eye.

“Just relax. You worked so hard. Just sit back. Relaaax…” She went back to swinging her hips to the sultry beat of the music. Her powerful thighs pumped her round ass from one side to the other. Tom tried to say something, to remind her that he was waiting for his money, but for some reason, he couldn’t focus. Audrey’s sinuous motions kept distracting him, her hips swiveling like a stripper’s. Tom felt his pants getting tighter and tighter as it became harder to think.

“Just relaaax… Don’t you just love this music?” Audrey smiled wickedly. Tom’s mouth flapped opened and closed. He kept forgetting what he was going to say.

“It’s such a nice soothing beat, yeah?” Audrey cooed. “I get it stuck in my head sometimes and just have to move my body.”

The tall woman let her arms slither up the side of her body, giving Tom a luscious view of the outline of her breasts. “Sometimes I’ll just practice again and again at home…in the living room… even in the shower.” She raised her eyebrows lasciviously. Tom only gazed at her swinging breasts as they inched closer and closer, his mouth hanging open stupidly. Audrey was practically dancing on top of the blindsided man as he vacantly followed the smooth motions of her body.

“Sometimes I just let the water run over my skin and just let my hips move back and forth like this. It’s so wonderful to feel the warm water on my naked skin. I just get so relaaaaxed dancing naked in the shower….so relaaaaxed….dancing naked….”

Audrey grinned wickedly to herself as she saw Tom’s eyes glaze over. He was just about ready.

“You must be so tiiiired, working so hard, getting so hot.” She murmured, letting her cleavage sway in front of his face. “It must be so, so hard, getting so hot.”

Her hand snaked up Tom’s thigh, her fingers dancing across his legs and crotch until she hooked her fingers under his waistband. Her thumb brushed slow circles over the tight bulge of his stiff member.

“Let me help you relaaax…” She pulled his pants. Tom rose to his feet, his eyes mesmerized by the top of her breasts. “Why don’t you come follow me, and I’ll help you get all naked and relaxed in the shower too?”

She gave Tom one more self-satisfied smile and slowly led him to the bathroom by his belt buckle. Tom’s brain followed along without question, automatically following the orders dictated by his ensorcelled cock.

“Thanks again, Tom!” Audrey waved her manicured fingers goodbye. Tom blinked in the light of her front porch. “You really did such a good job with the lawn, so neat and trim.”

Her ear-to-ear grin made something jump inside of him. Tom shook his head and waved back at his neighbor. “Yeah, uh…no problem.” His head felt so sluggish. “Just let me know if you need me to do any more work.”

“I will.” She glanced down quick at his crotch with a smirk. Tom wondered what she was looking at until she brought her eyes up to his and the thought evaporated from his mind.

“Have a good night, Tom! Sweet dreams!” She twirled away from the door.

Tom felt a smile spread across his own face. “You, too!”

He picked up his weed wacker and hopped down the steps of her porch.

Wait. Good night?!

Tom wheeled around and looked up at a velvet sky dotted with stars. Hadn’t he finished mowing her lawn at noon? What happened to the rest of the day?

Tom’s heart began to race. Had his neighbor drugged him, or something? He turned his head towards Audrey’s window, ready to race back into the house and ask her what the hell happened.

Then he saw the warm light coming from her bedroom curtains that framed her gorgeous silhouette. Her hips and strong thighs swiveled back and forth to her bedroom music until she clicked off the light.

Tom went straight home and collapsed on his living room couch with his clothes still on.

Thankfully Tom hadn’t lined up any work for himself that Saturday morning, which meant he had no reason to panic when he woke up and saw his phone blip the time 10:30. He rolled over, surprised to find that he was on his couch wearing his dirty work clothes. He racked his brain trying to remember the details of the night before, but it was like there was some kind of mental repulsion pushing his mind away every time it got close. After a few minutes, he dropped the subject before it started giving him a headache.

He groaned and staggered his way to the shower. He blasted the cold water first to wake up and brought up the temperature to just below scalding. Lathering up his hands he worked his shoulders, down his arms then across his stomach, letting his fingers work their way through his jungle of pubic hair.

Except his hands slid over nothing but soft smooth skin.

Puzzled, Tom glanced down. His cock and balls winked back at him, completely stark bald. On closer inspection, he was missing every hair in his swim trunk zone, both in front and back. He reached behind and under him, completely at a loss to comprehend where his fuzz had gone. The soapy water slid over and through his oily smooth butt.

His brain on the verge of a meltdown, he stopped the water and charged out of the shower, wracking his mind about how this could have happened. In a flash, he suddenly remembered how he had staggered home from his neighbor’s house with six hours of lost time.

Twenty minutes and a change of pants later, Tom knocked on Audrey’s door. She answered wearing a sleeveless black shirt that hugged her frame.

“Tom! Come to finish more of the lawn?” A smile crossed her ruby lips.

“Audrey! What happened to me? I came over at 10 last morning and I didn’t get home until nearly midnight?! And what the hell happened to …to…”

Audrey raised her eyebrows innocently while Tom struggled with his words.

“You did something to me! I’ve never shaved myself before!”

“Nonsense! With that sexy five o’clock shadow of yours, you must have been shaving since high school.”

“I never shaved myself down there!” Tom dipped his head towards his crotch. Audrey stared back at him with knitted eyebrows.

“I still have no idea what you’re talking about,” she pouted. Tom groaned and brought his fist to his mouth, flustered.

“Please, Tom!” Audrey cooed. She rolled back her shoulder and her breasts magically lifted up. “You’re under a lot of stress, I think. Come inside and I’ll explain everything.”

“I’m…I’m not sure that’s a good idea.” He said as his nerves began to tingle.

Audrey began to gently sway her hips back and forth. Back and forth in a subtle yet soothing rhythm. “Take it eaaasy, Tom….Come insiiiide….Come inside and relaaax…” She sang as she slowly drifted backward into her house, swaying her hips and tits all the while. Tom’s brain froze as his foot took one step in front of the other, his body refusing to be separated an extra inch from the enticing siren.

“There’s a perfectly good explanation. Just sit down here on the couch so I can explain.”

“Audrey, I really don’t think…don’t think that…”

Audrey pulled the neckline of her shirt down and lifted out a gorgeously full, hefty breast. She smiled lasciviously as she freed the other and compressed her upper arms together, squeezing her tits deliciously. Tom’s mouth hung open, all protests forgotten.

“I said sit already. I’ll explain everything.” She shook her shoulders sending her tits jiggling in every direction. Tom’s legs buckled and he fell back on the couch, his head reeling.

“There’s really nothing to worry about, Tom,” Audrey cooed. She bent at the hip and sat down in front of Tom, making sure her cleavage continued to dance in front of his eyes. “You were hot and tired from doing such a great job on the lawn. I helped you relaaax…”

Audrey slipped her finger under the waistband of Tom’s jeans, her finger rubbing circles on the base of his hardening penis.

“Mmmm…we helped each other relaaax. You got quite sleepy and dopey, so I helped you to think, just like I’m helping you think now, hmmm?” Audrey’s right hand slid down Tom’s pants slowly caressed his steel-hard cock. Tom’s mouth flapped open uselessly.

“Maybe we should take off your pants and see what I made you do next.”

That sounded like a good idea to Tom. Keeping his eyes glued to Audrey’s heaving, naked breasts, he raised his hips and allowed her to pull off his jeans. A gentle breeze skipped over his exposed shaft. Audrey eyes lit up as she gazed at Tom’s generous member, jutting up from his hips, completely bald and pink over his silky-smooth scrotum.

“Such an excellent job, Tom. So neat and clean!” She teased him. While her body’s sexy squirming kept him distracted, she reached under the coffee table cabinet for a jar of coconut oil. Fireworks went off in Tom’s brain as she slowly worked the milky white oil around and over the bare skin of his cock.

“I thought I might be able to count on you for such a skillful job,” Audrey cuddled up to Tom’s side while her hand worked slow steady strokes along his shaft. Tom’s eyes glazed over, a thin smile spreading across his lips.

“My late husband, on the other hand, he had no skill for trimming,” She continued. “I did my best to convince him, and then one day I realized I could help him relaaaax…” She gripped and squeezed the top of Tom’s penis for an extra long second, reveling in his frustrated moans “… just with my body, and with his body. It was so helpful in getting him to do odd jobs around the house. He suddenly became so much more pliable…”

Stroke.

“Agreeable.”

Stroke.

“Helpful and obedient.”

Two quick tugs near the base of his balls.

“Sadly, I couldn’t solve all our problems. He wasn’t nearly as careful as you when I asked him to…trim the grass around the tree, so to say.” Audrey winked and knocked her tits into Tom’s side. He grunted stupidly.

“Poor dear, he didn’t even feel it when he nicked that one vein. The paramedics and police had a lot of questions for me. Too many. That’s why I left my old country and came here. And of course, I need to find a new, handsome hunk like you to help me with the yard work, don’t I?”

Audrey laughed softly to herself and ran her tongue down the side of Tom’s ear. He barely twitched.

“That’s why I got you to come over to help with the yard, I wanted to see how skilled you were at handling tough, stubborn, tangly lawns,” she slid her fists down Tom’s shaft after each word. His cock was almost purple, the top of the skin as taught as an overinflated circus balloon. “And, of course, I’m sure you don’t mind that I helped you come around to my way of thinking in the process, yes?”

She squeezed the base of Tom’s shaft, playfully bouncing it up and down. Tom’s head bobbed along brainlessly.

“I didn’t think so,” She grinned and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the bottom of his glans. She gave a series of quick jerks as if enticing all the blood in his body up to the tip of his cock. After Tom looked like he couldn’t possibly take any more, she stopped and held his swollen member up with her finger delicately pressed on its tip.

“And now, my handsome, lawn hunk, I need you to take care of one more corner of the yard.”

Tom’s brain struggled to think past the cloud of lust stirred up by Audrey’s hands. He could only nod his head in blind agreement. Keeping her finger pinned on his girthy cock, Audrey got off the couch and wriggled her hips out of her tight jeans, revealing her lacy white panties, the front damp with her arousal. She hooked her thumbs into the waistline and slid them down her creamy hips and thighs. Tom’s member continued to stand at rigid attention.

Under her panties, Audrey’s pussy stared at him through a thick bramble of dark brown hair, steamy with musk. Her scent nearly pushed Tom over the edge. Throwing her weight over one hip, Audrey dangled a razor from her fingertips.

“Tom, sweetie. Could you help me with the lawn?”

Tom’s senses snapped into focus, his mind completely aligned with Audrey’s wish. He stretched out his hand like a zombie and knelt before her with the razor, his cock swinging side to side with the smallest movement. Audrey handed him a bottle of lather and let her handyman go to work on her cunt. His hands moved so gracefully and gently, sliding the razor through the slick foam over her delicate lips and delta, Audrey almost wondered if Tom had practiced shaving with another woman before, not that she cared. She knew Tom wouldn’t have the energy to invite any annoying young girls over to his house anytime soon, not with how busy she planned to keep him.

The cool blade along her baby-smooth skin made her juices flow and her thighs twitch with excitement. She reveled in the sensual bliss of the razor, not the least bit concerned for her well-being. She knew she could trust a man who could shave his entire ball sack without flinching.

Tom rinsed off the last of the lather with a warm washcloth. Audrey’s bare pink pussy shimmered in gratification. As Tom admired his work, Audrey began to let her hips sway again, her pussy pulling Tom’s head back and forth like a magnet.

“What a hard worker,” Audrey whispered softly. “Are you hot? Doing all that hard work? Did it make you tiiired?”

Tom mumbled a yes as the swaying pussy tugged his mind deeper into trance. She watched as the aimless motion of Tom’s head began to make her drip.

“Wouldn’t you like something to drink?”

Audrey’s slick, clean pussy drifted into Tom’s vacant face. He immediately began to kiss and lap away at her cunt as Audrey moaned her approval.

“Such a…hard worker,” She said between gasps. Tom’s cock felt bigger and tighter by the second. “You get…so hot…so happy to help….your hot neighbor…not worried about any money…you don’t think about the money….just so happy to help…so hot…so horny…such a hard, hard worker….for Audrey.”

Tom ran his tongue light and fast over Audrey’s enlarged clit. Her loins spasmed in delight. She reached her hand around the back of his head and inhaled deeply, letting a smile of power cross her ruby-red lips. She leaned her naked body close and whispered.

“Cum with me, cum with me, cum with me, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, cumming NOW!!!”

A bolt of pleasure exploded in Tom’s dick as he shot out spurt after spurt of thick cum. Audrey slammed her crotch into his face, nearly suffocating him with the rich, heady scent of her orgasm. She bit her lip and giggled to herself as her pussy muffled Tom’s screams of pleasure.

At last, she relinquished her grip on his hair and gently pushed him back onto the couch. He flopped down, his mind awash in pleasure and sleep.

“Oh wow! My hard worker must be sleepy, yes?” She draped an arm around Tom and coaxed his head onto her breast. “Very sleeeeepy. You just relaaax. I want my hard worker rested so he can meet a few friends of mine next week. Falling asleeeep now.”

Tom drifted into oblivion, a smile on his lips as Audrey wiped off his smooth, hairless manhood.