The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Girlfriends Flatmate [Part 2]

I had no idea what time it was or how long Mistress Isla had spent re-enforcing my brainwashing; all I knew is I was hungry for more. I needed Mistress Isla inside my mind, I needed to be her puppet. Isla had been relishing in her newfound power over me. After the first round she made me eat her out teaching me that only Mistress Isla’s pleasure matter and after another round she had me lick the dirt from her trainers and made me put my mouth and nose inside her sweaty shoes and breathe deeply in and out all through the next round of brainwashing. I grew more humiliated and turned on the more I succumbed. After the next round of brainwashing Mistress Isla made me kiss and worship her perfect ass, I obeyed without even a millisecond of doubt. Mistress Isla fucked me in my flatmates bed, on the sofa in the living room not even bothering to draw the curtains and just when this cycle became everything that I knew, Mistress told me to stop, instantly I obeyed.

“I better get ready slave, I am going out on the town tonight” Mistress Isla instructed “… you however will continue brainwashing yourself for Mistress Isla won’t you?” she confirmed.

“Yes, Mistress Isla” I replied obediently and began to go to my bedroom to continue my brainwashing.

“Stop! Go to the shop, buy me some champagne and withdraw £150, no £200 for Mistress to spend tonight” Isla commanded me, I started walking to the door immediately my mind still in a swirl of hypnotic fog.

“Put some clothes on first. You are so stupid slave, just as well you have me to look after you” Isla smirked as a pang of guilt about being so stupid was washed away by waves of great relief about how lucky I was to have Mistress Isla looking after me.

I got dressed and as I was getting ready to leave there was an angry fist hammering on the door as I opened it, the woman from the flat next door was there shouting something at me, I struggled to hear her over Isla music that was still blasting out at full volume. I tried to listen to what she was saying but she wasn’t important enough for me to register. She was just an obstruction to me being able to carry out my orders of buying champagne and getting Mistress’s money for tonight. I tried to dodge around her, and she grabbed my arm to stop me leaving and irritation washed over my face, she was trying to stop me obeying my orders and I had to OBEY! Nothing else mattered but Isla’s commands. OBEY!

“I’ll deal with this” Mistress Isla said breathing smoke into the woman’s face “how long have you been listening to my music?” Mistress Isla asked.

“Listening to? That’s very generous you have been blasting that out for hours! It’s noise poll … polu … “as Isla’s cherry-scented smoke bathed the woman’s slightly older face the lines of anger disappeared, and her expression became sleepier and more dopy.

“That’s a good girl, come right in” Mistress turned to me “Hurry back slave you can serve me in my bath” as she disappeared back inside my flat with my neighbour.

I returned to the flat a mere 30 minutes later and passing the sitting room seen my neighbour on the couch naked watching the brainwashing video while getting herself off, I could just hear a barely audible OBEY passing her lips regularly over the music. I was so jealous I wanted to be on the couch being watching the video and listening to the music “I have to listen to it over and over” I said absent-mindedly as I left for the kitchen putting the money on Mistresses purse.

I entered the bathroom and kneeled and handed Mistress Isla the glass of champagne and remained kneeling on the floor awaiting new instructions as I heard the music stop and prepare to loop again and the front door closed. Mistress looked at the sponge and I picked it and the soap up and began to bath my Mistress, it hadn’t even occurred to me that I’d never bathed someone before; just that I had to obey Isla. As I slowly and reverently bathed Mistress Isla to prepare her for her night she took a long sip of champagne “I have a job for you slave, are you excited to serve your Mistress?”.

“Yes Mistress, I am very excited to serve Mistress” I rushed, words tripping over each other.

“You are going to enslave your girlfriend for me, you remember her,” it was more an order than a question my memories came flooding back as Mistress Isla continued “she’s so plain and boring compared to your Mistress, only Mistress Isla can make you feel like this” Isla instructed.

“Plain and boring … only Mistress can make me feel like this” I repeated.

“The new audio files you have been listening to are much more effective as you dear neighbour has found out,” she paused as she took another drink of champagne “… you will only listen to this now, especially around Hannah, however you won’t tell her what’s going on or who’s music it is”, Mistress Isla drained the last of her glass and wordlessly held it up for me to refill. I returned with a fresh glass and assumed my kneeling position handing her the glass my eyes averted from her gaze, but I knew she could sense the conflict in me.

“Look into my eyes slave!” she commanded stricter than I ever heard her followed by her signature plume of smoke as she picked her vape up from the side of the bath.

“Yes, Mistress Isla!” I almost shouted as my eyes darted up and locked on to her blue eyes.

“Being a slave makes you happy!” Mistress Isla intoned my eyes still locked to hers and the smoke surrounded me.

“Yes, Mistress Isla; being a slave makes me happy” I repeated.

“Why don’t you want Hannah to be happy slave?” she said as her slender finger reached out and touched my chin, keeping our eyes fixed.

“I … I do want Hannah to be happy Mistress,” I protested, knowing I’d displeased my Mistress.

“You are filled with pleasure slave and you want that same pleasure for your girlfriend don’t you slave?” she confirmed as at her suggestion I got more turned on and my hand went to my cock only to be stopped by a firm “NO!” from Mistress Isla. “I want you to feel the pleasure you are willing to deny your girlfriend slave, you’re so cruel” her tone was like steel.

“You ARE going to enslave your girlfriend for Mistress Isla … say it!”

“I am going to enslave girlfriend for Mistress Isla” at saying it my cock twitched.

“I see the idea of brainwashing your girlfriend to be my plaything arouses you slave” Mistress was right, it was humiliating but I would do anything she said and it excited me beyond words.

“Enslaving your girlfriend for Mistress Isla is so arousing” she said sipping her champagne.

“Enslaving your girlfriend for me pleases Mistress Isla” she never gave me time to respond.

“Pleasing Mistress Isla is your ultimate pleasure” her wet foot reach out of the bubble bath in front of me.

“You will do anything to please Mistress Isla, kiss slave” without a word I kissed her feet in worship.

“You won’t touch yourself all night slave, your brainwashing will teach you my pleasure is all that matters” I was still helplessly kissing her feet.

“Your girlfriend being brainwashed makes me happy” she said in a very matter of fact way.

“You will imagine yourself with her as my tracks penetrate her mind, it will turn you on more knowing you are obeying me” Isla was getting pretty turned on at the thought.

“Tonight, Until I return you will become more aroused and frustrated after which I may allow you pleasure, then you will know the ecstasy you wished to deny your girlfriend and understand how selfish you are … luckily, I am here to help you slave” Isla pulled her foot away I felt so much better that Mistress Isla was here to help me, the pleasure was unearthly and I was selfish for not wanting to share it, how could I be so cruel?

“Mistress Isla knows best slave” she said with a mischievous tone kissing my lips and breathing the smoke deep into me, a small sliver of resistance in the back of my mind was overwhelmed “hold your breath slave” Mistress commanded as I held my breath with her smoke in my lungs “Feel the smoke enter and filling your body pushing out free will and filling you with Mistress Isla’s will … don’t resist” my lungs were filled to bursting and I could feel the resistance fading and the arousal and overwhelming pleasure building “… and as you breath out feel the resistance and importance other people have in your life leave your body and mind” she commanded as the plume of cherry-smoke left my lips so did any remaining resistance.

“Good Boy, you may keep brainwashing yourself with my video’s and repeat I will brainwash my girlfriend for Mistress Isla”. Mistress Isla leaned back in the bath luxuriously “You are mine now slave” raising her eyes to meet mine she finished “… forever!” the words shot straight into my mind, and I knew it was true.

I was drying Mistress off with a towel when there was a knock at the door, I answered the door as my neighbour entered with an arm full of clothes which she started arranging in the sitting room and I returned to attend to Mistress Isla. I finished drying her “Sandra, come here please and prepare me”. Sandra walked in with some beauty products she had also picked up from home and started applying lotions, creams and moisturisers to Mistress Isla, every bit as smitten as I was.

“Return to your programming slave and remember, all women are your superior, but I am your owner, this will circle in your mind always.” She commanded as I returned to my training and Mistress searched through the clothes for something that would fit and looked good “too frumpy, too dull, too ugly … this will do”, Mistress Isla selected a black mini skirt and halter neck top that fitted well enough to be decent but risqué enough for her tastes.

Mistress Isla and Sandra prepared to leave “Sandra is coming with me, we need to educate you don’t we” she said breathing smoke into Sandra’s mouth while kissing her from a new pink vape to which Sandra replied breathlessly “Yes, Mistress Isla”. Still embracing Sandra Mistress turned to me I am going to the flat to pick up shoes slave do you have a message for dear Hannah? Isla taunted.

“Tell her I love her Mistress Isla” I said emotionless, my eyes not moving from the brainwashing patterns on my television screen and chanting “I will brainwash my girlfriend for Mistress Isla” over and over.

“… of course you do slave, of course you do” she laughed as she took my keys, the money I’d left out and Isla and Sandra left the flat while the brainwashing binaural beats and subliminal commands washed over my open and unresisting mind.

I went to my bedroom and put my headphones on, I didn’t want to be disturbed while conditioning myself for my Mistress and each time I repeated her instructions to myself.

“Obey Mistress Isla” “Mistress Isla knows best” “being Mistress Isla’s slave is pleasure” I heard Mistress’s voice say.

“OBEY!” “SUCUMB” “SUBMIT!” flashed up on the screen.

“I am going to enslave my girlfriend for Mistress Isla” I said out loud while the track pulsed into my brain knowing that I would obey as my arousal built.

“It’s sexy to be powerless for me” “My smoke takes too deep into trance” “You love obey me” she continued.

“POWERLESS” “DEEP INTO TRANCE” “SLAVE TO FEET” flashed up quickly on different parts of the screen quickly.

“I am going to enslave my girlfriend for Mistress Isla” I said louder as I got more and more turned on, I know Hannah was angry with Isla but sure if she understood how good it felt being Isla’s slave she would understand.

“When I breath my cherry-scented smoke in your face you drop into trance 100 times deeper and obey”

“My smoke is your trigger” “My smoke bring pleasure” “slave’s are always HORNY!” the commands flashed.

“I am going to enslave my girlfriend for Mistress Isla” I shouted this time as the pleasure washed over me in waves, I was so horny now no other thoughts could form, no stress, no worries only a burning overpowering need for release. My entire body was aflame but I couldn’t do anything without permission from Mistress Isla”

“When you look into my eyes all resistance fade and you become my helplessly horny sex toy” her voice taunted.

“SEX TOY!”, “NO RESISTANCE!”, “LOOK INTO MY EYES!” as the word flashed, I became aware they were woven quietly into the music quietly, subliminally easing their way into my brain.

“I am going to enslave my girlfriend for Mistress Isla” my body was now hypersensitive, my cock so hard it was painful and my only thoughts of Mistress Isla and how I had to share this! Everyone needs to know how this feels.

I had no idea how long it had been since I started but hours passed as my mind was bombarded and my body was in agony needing Mistresses permission to release when the flats front door opened, and Mistress Isla and Sandra returned. They were both quite drunk and I moaned in pleasure at the mere sight of Mistress my body had been constantly shaking for hours now unable to cope with the pent up desire. Isla walked behind me and whispered in my ear, “kneel slave!” I fell to me knees more because in my current state my legs would no longer support me. Her arm snaked around my torso and her head dropped to my ear, I could also feel Sandra’s breath on my other ear as both released clouds of cherry-scented smoke and spoke.

“You may release my mindless slave” Mistress Isla said while grabbing and twisting my very sensitive nipple as my body convulsed at the same time Sandra grabbed my cock and balls and started squeezing tightly “Yes slave, cum for our Mistress” she whispered in my ear as the orgasm tore through my body and I shuddered uncontrollably and drop face down in a pool of my own ejaculate still twitching. My head was so fuzzy it was incredibly hard to think or form a thought much less move.

“What are you going to do slave?” Mistress Isla enquired.

“I am going to enslave my girlfriend for Mistress Isla so she can feel the endless and mindless pleasure of being Mistress Isla helpless, powerless sex toy” I panted still trying to catch my breath “everyone must know the pleasure of being Mistress Isla’s mindless puppet” I finished.

“Good Boy, catch your breath then clean up this mess” Isla commanded, “… with your tongue slave” Sandra added in to which Isla nodded approvingly at Sandra “… you’re becoming quite the little bitch aren’t you” she smiled.

As soon as I caught my breath I licked every drop of my own ejaculate from the floor even scooping the bits that had got on me, Sandra was a woman and women were to be obeyed.

“Clean yourself up and come to bed slave” Mistress Isla said as her and Sandra walked past “Hurry up you little slut” Sandra added as I noticed an increasingly cruel glint in her eye I hadn’t seen before in all the years we’d been neighbours.