The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Girlfriends Flatmate [Part 2]

I awoke the next morning to the exceptionally light aroma of cherry-scented smoke and suddenly my head felt hazy, and my cock stirred, I had to get up. I filled the French press made some coffee and delivered some to Hannah and brought a cup into Isla, I found it is always worth staying on your girlfriends’ flatmate’s good side. The smell of the almost faded cherry smoke made me feel lightheaded and confused my eye wide as I drank in the sight of Isla.

“Good morning Mis … Isla, I … I … coffee?” I tripped over myself not entirely sure what was going on.

“Thank you! You’re so good!” Isla said to me “maybe you should make us breakfast?” she suggested. As the words hit me my cock became immediately erect and I knew I had to OBEY! … the word flooded into my mind and I was unsure where it had come from. I still wasn’t moving as my mind tried to work out what was going on when Isla looked breathed a small plume of smoke in my face and whispered “now”, I immediately went to the kitchen helplessly aroused and images of me on my knee’s kissing Isla feet and worshipping her pussy overpowered my feeble will.

Hannah got up and came into the kitchen to get some fresh coffee, “Grab a seat, breakfast will be served soon” I smiled at her as she kissed me on the cheek. Hannah noticed my raging erection but fortunately, she couldn’t see the ways I was degrading myself in from of her flatmate in my mind’s eye, Hannah grabbed my erection and squeezed gently “ … and put this away before you come into the sitting room, I don’t want Isla seeing it … I’ll never hear the end of it” she whispered as I almost exploded at her touch. I put my earphones back in and continued listening to Isla music she introduced me to last night it really was very good, this was a new track with pulsing bi-neural sounds and layers almost inaudible backtracks but it was easy to listen to and very soothing and easy to relax to … relax … my breathing became long and deep and under my breath, I repeated a single word echoing in my head Obey! Obey!, Obey!.

I served breakfast; my erection had subsided a little however it was still noticeable I handed a plate to Hannah and Isla, Isla grabbed her plate “mmm, smells great, you’re soooooo good!” at this affirmation my cock was now fully erect and in my mind’s eye I was on my knees as my breathing quickened. She looked into my eyes her will flooding into my weak mind and then cast a knowing glance at Hannah winking “someone’s happy this morning” Isla said mischievously as Hannah blushed furiously. Isla was a little upset she’d moved here for work but hadn’t really made many friends much less met anyone, something that she complained about constantly. I felt sorry for her if maybe she was a little nicer to people and not so wrapped up in herself maybe she’d have more luck with friends and partners. As we finished breakfast I piled the plates and empty cups up and made a move to exit the living room, I knew Isla was about to start bringing up how Hannah has me and how lucky she was to have someone great like she is the only person who’s ever been single. I knew this because the cyclical conversations were by this point pretty predictable, myself and Hannah had met because she’d attempted to get out and see people making new friends and that was how we met. I washed the plates up and threw myself in the shower masturbating furiously trying to reduce the uncontrollable arousal I was feeling at the image of Mistress Isla, “… Mistress?” I whispered under my breath confused at where the word had come from. At that exact moment as I was standing in the shower overwhelmed with desire, confused at my own thoughts and trying to understand what was going on I heard the door slam hard.

Wrapping a towel around I talked to Hannah in the living room “ … is Isla gone?” I asked confused the arousal evaporating.

“Yeah, she hasn’t paid her share of the bills this month and is pleading poverty and has been trying to borrow more money to go out tonight even though she already owes me money from last week” Hannah was quite upset “… and I’m the bad guy! If you believe her” Hannah sobbed.

“Well you know Isla is self-centered and more than a little narcissistic” I replied trying to calm her down “I can stay if you like, till you feel better?” I offered concerned.

“No, you go home and I’ll call you later, I am going to take the opportunity to have a quiet morning and wait for her to come back, we need to sort this out” Hannah replied, she was always very level-headed.

I went home in time to see my flatmate Alan off, apparently, he was off with his family for a week so I had the run of the place to myself. I grabbed some snacks sat on the couch and turned on the PlayStation to do some gaming. I’d been playing most of the afternoon and about four I texted Hannah to see how she was getting on, apparently, Isla hadn’t come back so she was having a lazy pamper day, it seems it wasn’t uncommon for Isla to disappear for days after an argument and Hannah was going to take full advantage of the quiet. I went back to playing games I was nearly finished with my current game and was keen to replay it and try some of the other endings out when the buzzer went.

The front door on our block of flats doesn’t lock much to our annoyance so people just wander in as they please, I paused my game getting off the couch very annoyed at the unwanted interruption thinking “It better not be more bloody Jehovah’s Witnesses chapping doors again!” I muttered under my breath. I swung the door open ready to give both barrels to whoever had disturbed my afternoon and as the door opened, I smelled the familiar erotic smell of Isla’s cherry-scented vape and there she stood in the joggers and coat she had stormed out of her flat this morning in.

“Isla? … what are you doing here?” I asked confused “You shouldn’t be here! You upset Hann … “my gradually and increasingly angry words were cut short as Isla breathed out a thick creamy plume of cherry smoke directly into my face melting the anger from my voice and all thoughts from my head “… ah … with … what was … I” my words stopped dead and my eyes found Isla deep blue eyes and were stuck there.

“Invite me in slave” she said mischievously “we need to talk and talk we will especially about dear Hannah!” she finished knowingly.

“Yes, Mistress Isla” I intoned my mind wiped clean of any thoughts or memories except one “Who was Hannah, should I know her? Mistress certainly seemed to think so and why couldn’t I remember?” the confusion and anxiety obvious on my face Isla blew another plume of cherry smoke in my face taking me deeper and more mindless for her.

“Don’t worry your pretty little head slave, never worry around me … I will explain everything for you” Isla said confidently as my anxiety and confusion melted into blissful, mindless, and unquestioning acceptance of knowing that Mistress will explain everything. I sighed audibly at the relief of not having to think as Isla firmly grabbed my cock and balls and led me without any resistance into my bedroom as the flat’s front door swung shut.

As we entered my bedroom Mistress Isla let go of my cock and balls leaving me standing motionless in the bedroom unable to construct new thoughts to make any decisions and awaiting instruction from my Mistress. She effortlessly shrugged off her clothes and completely naked sprawled on my bed vaping away, “strip slave!” she intoned with authority that made me quiver. I immediately and quickly started removing my clothes to be naked as ordered as Mistress’s smoke blew towards me and continued to melt my mind until I stood before her naked and obediently motionless. “Kneel on the bed slave, knees apart and face the TV” Mistress Isla commanded grabbing my helpless aroused, and mind-controlled cock the screen flashed into life as she started casting video from her phone to my Smart TV. Her hand slowly worked it was up and down my cock in time to the pulses and booming audio track. As the subliminal tracks washed over me and my Mistress worked the cock that she now owned thoughts that I’d normally have like anger or guilt over betraying Hannah or concern for the noise and disturbing my neighbors were drowned out by only one thought … OBEY! Flashed up on the screen, each command burrowing to the center of my mind. I could feel the warmth of Mistress Isla’s body pressed against my back and her hot breath on my ear as she slowly breathed in and out whispering instructions in my ear in time to her stroking my cock which only served to make me more and more aroused and mindless for her.

“Listen and Obey slave, let my words be absorbed mind, body, and soul” Mistress Isla said, and she breathed soft smoke around my head “you love Mistress Isla, say it slave” as she said that the word OBEY! Flashed on the screen and her recorded voice on video launched into instructions:

“Surrender to Mistress Isla” FLASH SURRENDER!

“Surrendering to me will bring great pleasure slave” she utters softly in my ear her smoke once again enveloping my head as uncontrollable waves of pleasure surged through my body and I moaned “Yes! Surrender!” as my body gave an involuntary tremble of ecstasy.

“Focus on the pleasure slave” FLASH FOCUS! FLASH PLEASURE!

Mistress Isla this time blew smoke down onto my cock which her hand was still frustratingly slowly masturbating “Focus on the pleasure slave, only on the pleasure” and my mind snapped into the bliss wracking my body.

“Each stoke make you hornier and weaker!” FLASH HORNY! FLASH FORGET!

“Pleasure makes you FORGET your past slave!” stroking me a little faster with her smoke heavier in the air with each sentence.

“Pleasure makes you forget!” FLASH FORGET!

“Forgetting your past pleases Mistress Isla” her breath hot on my ears as the soporific smoke surrounded me and the pleasure built.

“Pleasure makes you empty!” FLASH FORGET!

“Mistress Isla’s voice makes you forget” as she breathed her smoke in my face my memories of friends and girlfriends faded away.

“Your mind is empty!” FLASH OBEY!

“Your empty mind is filling with Mistress Isla” My mind was full of Mistress Isla with some faint stray memories of Hannah trying to hang on.

“Forget Hannah slave!” FLASH FORGET!

“There is only Mistress Isla now” my shoulder slumped a little as the last of any resistance disappeared and my cock started to leak pre-cum.

“Being Horny makes you mindless!” FLASH MINDLESS!

“You are always horny for Mistress Isla!” FLASH ALWAYS HORNY!

“Mistress Isla owns you completely!” FLASH OBEY!

“Being a slave makes you horny!” FLASH HORNY!

“You are Mistress Isla’s brainwashed slave!” FLASH BRAINWASHED!

“Being brainwashed makes you horny!” FLASH OBEY!

“Brainwashed for Mistress Isla!” FLASH OBEY!

“Being brainwashed makes you helpless!” FLASH OBEY!

“Being brainwashed makes you a slave!” FLASH SLAVE!

“I love being brainwashed by Mistress Isla” FLASH REPEAT!

“I love being brainwashed by Mistress Isla” the arousal was unbearable as Mistress continued to work my cock.

“I can only cum when Mistress Isla allows it!” FLASH REPEAT!

“I can only cum when Mistress Isla allows it” I was an empty vessel being filled by Mistress Isla’s will.

The video file ended and Mistress Isla with her free hand turned my head to look deeply into her beautiful eyes “when you cum slave you will be forever mine, awake or asleep I will own you and you will love me” she said with supreme authority.

I answered desperately “Yes Mistress Isla”, she was inside every corner of my mind, every inch of my body and her body, her scent, and her smoke surround every part of me. “Cum she uttered, cum for me slave!” my body exploded as I made a mess of my bed and my furniture, and the programming in my empty pliant mind was set forever.

“Who do you love slave?” Isla asked already knowing the answer, “You Mistress Isla” I replied my voice filled with passion, desire, and uncontrollable lust “Only you Mistress, not and forever”.

“We have work to do slave, we have to complete your conditioning” she kissed my lips breathing cherry smoke into my mouth, and as I breathed it out through my nose and I knew implicitly that she owned me completely. As she pulled away, a cloud of smoke between us, she asked “You’d like that, Wouldn’t you slave?”.

“Yes Mistress!” was literally the only thought in my head as Mistress Isla started the brainwashing video again “it’s going to be a fun night” Mistress Isla laughed as her flatmate’s boyfriend sat nothing but her horny, obsessed, naked, mindless puppet and he was going to help her got her revenge on Hannah and would make a great boyfriend into the bargain. “I must remember to thank Hannah at some point for finding him for me” she thought sarcastically to herself she a huge draw on her vape and began the process again.