The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Girlfriends Flatmate — Part 4

I approached the bedroom and my head felt fuzzy as I approached, I could hear Mistress Isla voice and smell the scent of her smoke. As turned the corner my neighbour Sandra’s hands and feet tied spreadeagle to the bed with my black leather cuffs, Mistress Isla was straddling her with her pussy just out of reach of Sandra’s mouth who was desperate to worship it and Mistress was talking to her.

“I’m afraid there is only room for one bitch in this hierarchy my little slut” Mistress commanded as her hand grabbed Sandra’s jaw which hung open lazily as Mistress breathed smoke into her face. I immediately kneeled at the base of the bed overwhelmingly jealous of Sandra’s position, I must work harder to please Mistress Isla was the only thought in my mind.

“Each time I breath smoke in your face you go deeper, each word makes you more need me more and the scent of my sex drives you wilder and wilder with lust my slut, what are you? my puppet” Mistress spoke slowly and with complete confidence as the waves of cherry smoke washed over Sandra’s face.

“I’m your slut Mistress Isla” Sandra was squirming in ever increasing arousal and her voice filled with submissive desperation.

“Good Girl! You are a Slut and only good for sex” Mistress Commanded and Sandra moaned at the idea.

“You are a Slutty, Mindless, Doll for Mistress Isla, what are you Slut?” Mistress said sexily even though it wasn’t directed at me I was already aroused and hard as a rock with a hazy mind struggling to think.

“I ... I am a Slutty, Mindless, Doll for Mistress Isla” Sandra repeated her nipples erect and her pussy so wet for Mistress.

“Slutty, Mindless, Dolls don’t need to think ... 1, 2, 3 POP go your thoughts as they slips away” Mistress blew more smoke in Sandra’s face as her body shuddered.

“Slutty, Mindless, Dolls don’t need dignity do they Slut!” Mistress was getting turned on stripping bits of Sandra away.

“Slutty, Mindless, Dolls don’t need dignity Mistress” Sandra was panting and moaning with pleasure.

“I can do anything I want to you Slut” Mistress said aggressively and put her vape down, SLAP Mistress slapped her face “say thank you Slut!” Mistress Commanded.

“Thank you, Mistress” Sandra acquiesced her face stinging but her arousal easily overwhelming her.

“When I slap you, it turns you doesn’t it my Slutty, Mindless, Doll!” Mistress was drunk on her power as her head darted around and looked straight into my eyes “Put that hard cock of mine to work slave, fuck my slutty, mindless, doll”. I immediately stood and walked to the bed my head was swimming with arousal at being close to Mistress Isla, watching her break Sandra and order me, as I pushed my hard cock into Sandra wet pussy, I leaned forward my face right in front of Mistresses perfect ass.

I thrust slowly and deeply inside Sandra and Mistress lowered her wet pussy towards her for her to eat out her Mistress; which Sandra in fog of pleasure and desperation started working Mistresses clit with her tongue.

Mistress pushed Sandra’s head back and SLAP, “Slowly my Slutty, Mindless, Doll! I know you are eager but slowly to start with” Mistress Isla said encouragingly as Mistresses Slut settled into a smooth rhythm.

“Sluts don’t need thoughts only pleasure” Mistress panted as Mistresses Slut worshipped Isla’s clit slightly faster and I picked up my speed thrusting Mistresses Hard cock into Sandra.

“Sluts don’t need self-respect only pleasure” Mistress commanded the pleasure building as Sandra deftly massaged Mistresses Clit and I thrust slightly faster again.

“Sluts don’t need individuality only pleasure” Mistress was rocking back and forth now under the sustained and increasing pace of Sandra’s expert tongue and I could feel the pleasure starting to build as bit of my mind fell away.

“Sluts only need SEX and to OBEY!” Faster and faster as Mistress Isla stripped away both myself and Sandra’s thoughts, self-respect and individuality leaving only an burning desire for sex and worship of Mistress to a crescendo of passion as Mistress threw her head back in orgasmic pleasure and spent we untied Sandra and collapsed on the bed next to each other.

We sat silently as Mistress smoked her vape and relaxed with both of us cuddled into her as she whispered, “Good Sluts, very good”, after about 15 minutes Mistress Isla looked deeply into my eyes “Fetch your strap on Slut, we are going to fuck her brain up properly until all she can think of is sex”. As I rose to collect it from the large bag of kinky toys, I’d collected over the years Mistress added, “and then you can tell me why you own it in the first-place slut” her voice filled with mischievousness and as I returned from the wardrobe with the large shiny black strap on Mistress held up a vibrating butt plug “Let fill those holes my Slutty little Doll” Mistress said seductive as Sandra moaned and offered herself once more to Isla.

I awoke the next morning groggily but feeling clear headed and normal and immediately set about my morning routine of getting up to make my girlfriend coffee, I went to the kitchen and made coffee in the French press and delivered it to Isla. She was still naked, and her perfect slender body stretched and writhed to wake up (which instantly turned me on) the covers were long since thrown on the floor and the bed was still full of sex toys from last night as she sat up and took the coffee “For me? Your soooooo good” she cooed as I leaned in and kissed her slowly and passionately, I was so lucky. I looked around confused wondering what had become on Sandra and Isla noticed “She’s been aching for sex all night but you are mine, so I gave her this” she held up a USB Drove " ... and sent her to play it to her boyfriend while she fucks him into submission” she said matter of fact while pursing her lips and blowing on her coffee to cool it down “This one is for you and you will play this one when you’re here for your flatmate when he gets back and for Hannah” she said as she sipped her coffee as I stared lovingly lost in her eyes.

“We are going to have some fun with Hanna today slave” Mistress Isla stated with my eyes transfixed on hers and without thinking I replied, “I will brainwash my girlfriend for Mistress Isla” Immediately deeply back in trance as all my thoughts evaporated. Isla snapped her fingers, and I woke from my reverie and once again everything felt normal and crystal clear headed “Sorry sweetie, I must have drifted off” as I held her lovingly as she drank her coffee and the morning sunlight light streamed in the window. Isla was my girlfriend, and I was so lucky, I’d do anything for her because I love her more than life itself and I had to help her torture and brainwash Hannah my ex, like a good boyfriend. Some how deep down I knew this was a terrible and heartless thing to do but it didn’t matter to me, nothing mattered to me but Isla and when I was with her everything was perfect, Energised, clear and uncomplicated ... Isla was perfect and I’d do anything for her, anything.

About Midday I left to go to Isla and Hannah’s, I put on some of my nicest clothes and even some of my expensive aftershave and even ironed my clothes ... I never iron anything. I rang the doorbell and went in, Hannah was waiting at the door I kissed her “You look great” and we went into Hannah’s room.

“So how are things then?” I asked concerned “have things calmed down with Isla” I asked cautiously.

“We still aren’t really speaking to be honest, I think I should just apologise ... you know, to keep the peace” Hannah sighed resigned. Hannah wasn’t keen on conflict and would rather have a quiet life than the stress of prolonged arguments.

“Maybe you should, it’s not a big deal in the grand scheme of things” I offered much to Hannah’s surprise.

“Really? Don’t you always tell me I should tell her to, and I quote ‘Get Fucked’?” Hannah was incredulous at the change of attitude.

“Well, maybe I’ve decided that I should be more forgiving like you” I replied but Hannah was still a little confused by my change of position but decided that I was right and went to make peace with Isla and I went to the living room and turned on the TV and cast Isla Track from my phone. It wasn’t long before Isla and Hannah came into the living room having made up with Isla announcing she was going to nip too the shops to get some wine and prosecco for us to celebrate making up leaving me and Hannah to talk.

“Well at least things have calmed down a little” I offered comfortingly to Hannah feeling the all too familiar fog from the track playing starting to cloud my mind as the subliminal washed over us and we started to relax.

“Relax” “Sleep” “Comply” “Obey” “Relax” “Sleep” “Comply” “Obey” I could feel the effects as we chatted and started to see Hannah’s breathing deepen more, her shoulders relax gradually, and her eyes shut a little more as her alertness waned. “She’s calmed down for the moment, but she can go off at the drop of a hat” Hannah responded.

“Relax” “Trust Isla” “Comply” “Obey” the subliminal messages continued to play “... but maybe it’ll be different this time” Hannah said sounding happier.

“Trust Isla” “Deep into Trance” “Obey Isla” “Aroused” each second the messages filtered into our minds more and more “Well, she’ll be back soon” and I gave Hannah a cuddle, like me I could feel she was getting more turned on.

“Isla’s so sexy” “you are being brainwashed” “I need sex so badly” “Obey Isla” I could feel the subliminal messages so intensely as I’d been brainwashed so thoroughly. I could sense the coming tones before Hannah I guess because I was sensitive to Mistresses control. “Do you find Isla sexy?” Hannah asked with genuine curiosity.

“Obey!” “Worship Isla” “Comply” “Isla’s smoke is sexy” the track continued bombarding our minds through the music. “I’ve never really thought about it” I lied effortlessly as an almost inaudible of the man I was cried out from where it was so very deeply buried in darkest recesses of my mind, “Do you?” I added curiously.

“Isla’s smoke is so sexy” “Obey!” “Isla’s smoke turns me on” “more aroused with each breath” we were starting to feel very turned on when Hannah’s face blushed “NO! ... I mean, no I don’t ... I don’t really like girls” as said looking confused “... or only nice ones anyway” she added showing formidable resolve.

“I NEED Isla’s smoke” “Deeply Brainwashed” Breathing Isla smoke arouses me” “need sex all the time” Hannah’s breathing had quickened significantly, and she was starting to get that look in her eye. “Do you think we could slip away to bed?” Hannah asked playfully biting her lower lip and twirling her hair.

“Too aroused to think” “Obey Isla” “Dream of Isla” “Need Isla’s smoke” the track continued to play as we heard the front door open as Isla returned home, my heart skipped a beat, and I became immediately heard upon my Mistresses return. “Maybe we should wait, it’s not worth upsetting her after making peace” I advised to which Hannah just nodded reluctantly.

“Need Isla’s smoke” “Obey Isla” “Isla’s smoke makes me aroused” “Isla turns me on” the relentless assault of our mind continued which I welcomed but Hannah was showing signs of succumbing but still enough fortitude to resist, it would have been admirable had it not been against Mistress Isla’s wishes. “Okay Bitches! Who wants some Prosecco!” Shouted Isla Gleefully holding a bottle up proudly with more bags of bottles at her feet. “Jesus Isla, how much did you get?” Hannah shouted surprised.

“Isla’s touch is arousing” “Obey Isla!” “Isla Turns me on” “Isla’s smoke turns me on” the music was still playing surreptitiously in the background. Isla reached out gently and touched Hannah’s chin gently and at Isla’s touch Hannah quivered a little and caught herself, “A surprise celebrations worth, nothing is too good for my sexy bitches” Isla said as her last drag of smoke hit Hannah in the face and jealously welled up inside me. Hannah reacted as expected her eyes glazed over a little as the arousal built higher.

“NO RESISTANCE” “Obey Mistress Isla!” “You are a slut” “Comply!” the music played, and the night went on and we drank like old times and had a great time all the time the music playing in the background as the subliminal messages did their work and the alcohol did it’s lowering our resistance.

“Obey Isla” “Isla knows best” “Isla is so sexy” “I need sex all the time” the back tracks played on, it had surprised me how quickly Mistress Isla has seduced me and how resistant Hannah was proving to be in this battle of inches in the mind, Mistress however seemed very pleased at how Hannah was responding. All night Isla blew her cherry scented smoke over to us on the couch and neither of us complained as it brought another wave arousal, relaxation, and eroded Hannah’s mental defences.

Isla took a very deep breath and blew the smoke directly at Hannah and jealous rose again, “Isla’s smoke takes me deep” “OBEY!” “I need sex all the time” “OBEY!” the back tracks were so intense I could barely speak but Isla and Hannah were very focused on each other chatting and laughing. Hannah would occasionally stop laughing when Isla breathed smoke in her direction and let out a sharp breath before slipping right back into the conversation.

“You can have a draw if you like Hannah?” Isla offered her pink vape to Hannah “OBEY!” “NEED SEX” “Pleasure is compliance” “Obey Isla’s smoke”. Isla waved the pink vape at Hannah who looked conflicted, she had given up years ago and mostly because I hated it but her subconscious was aware of the pleasure it was bringing her and she turned and glanced at me briefly. “I probably shouldn’t, he hates it” Hannah replied as she nodded in my direction as her eyes were drawn back to the pink vape.

“Well he doesn’t need to use it then does he?” Isla said playfully as the music filtered into our brains “OBEY!” “you always need sex” “Your a sex slut” “Obey Isla’s smoke”. “Besides he looks pretty out of it and ... " at the moment Isla took a huge breath of cherry scented smoke and breathed it right in my face “he doesn’t seem to mind, do you?” Isla said as she looked at Hannah with a huge smile as I replied weakly “n ... no, I don’t mind”. Hannah was very surprised at this U-turn but gladly took the vape and slowly put it gently to her lips took a huge draw on it as she did from my brainwashed stupor I could see the sexual pleasure surge through her as her back arched on the couch and her head went right back and intensified as she breathed a plume of cherry smoke straight up in the air.

“Why don’t you blow it on him, for someone so against vaping he certainly seems to enjoy it ... a secret kink maybe” Isla looked at Hannah then knowingly at me on the couch unable to move or think. My brain was a puddle with no tension or resistance, Hannah looked at me and said, “You’d hate that wouldn’t you?” and behind her Mistress Isla was shaking her head and I copied her movement immediately. Hannah’s beautiful full sexy lips touches the pink vape and looking directly into my eyes took a huge draw and then released it in my face and pleasure and obedience washed over me as Mistress Isla smiled at me, I’d pleased her. Isla retrieved another vape and the two talked for another hour Isla breath plumes of cheery scented smoke at the couch and Hannah mostly breathing her plumes in the air or at me and the pleasure and submission chipping away at her resolve.

I must have fallen asleep briefly as I was awoken with a snap of the finger and I was wide awake and alert with Mistress Isla standing over me, her hand darted and grabbed me balls tightly and weakness washed over me ready to receive my instructions. “Hannah has gone to the bathroom, when she returns you will take her to bed and fuck her all night with my tracks playing while you do.” She squeezed tighter “any time Hannah calls needing sex you will come and fuck until she can’t any more always play the brainwashing tracks and of course ... when you fuck her you’ll see you Mistress but call her by her name” Isla released me, kissed me deeply and returned her seat. When Hannah returned I told her I was exhausted and could we go to bed, she kissed me and we both said good night to Isla who was still sat on her seat drinking prosecco and smoking her new pink vape “how many of those things does she own” I wondered as I was still staring at her as Hannah was turning away from her Isla opened her legs revealing no panties and her shaved pussy while mouthing the words “obey slave and you will soon be worshipping me” and closed them again as I followed Hannah out of the room.

Hannah was insatiable in her lust for sex that night It was never enough, we fucked until I had nothing left at which point, I’d go down on her, she would work my cock with her full soft lips until it was time to start again. Every time I looked at her I seen Isla eye’s Isla’s body and at the sight of my Mistress, my Goddess I could help but be mindlessly aroused by the time we stopped exhausted the sun was coming up and we fell asleep with Isla brainwashing music still playing. The next morning was a blur we were exhausted and as soon as Hannah awoke she needed sex and we started again the music still playing from the night before as we feasted on each other bodies. It was about eight pm before we finish and cleaned ourselves up and Hannah seen me to the door “can I have on to that album sweetie? It’s really stuck in my head” Hannah asked to which I nodded “yeah, I’ve got loads of copies”. As I walked out the front of the building Isla window was open I just heard her say “catch” as she dropped a pair of panties and followed up with “sniff” I obeyed mindlessly without hesitation and the scent of Mistresses cum and pussy was all over them “to keep you going” she smirked as she went back inside as I pocketed the panties as I walked home.

As I entered the my apartment I noticed my bedroom door was open and it looked like someone had been through my drawers, it was then I could hear Mistresses voice. I’d left a collection of Mistress brainwashing music playing for my flatmate when I’d left but this one was different. It was coming from the living room he’d obviously been looking for more recordings and found the video file Mistress Isla had left for me and was playing it on the massive wide screen tv with the surround sound ramped up as the flat door shut the deep base beats and subliminals hit me like a sledgehammer and I started walking into the living room and I could see Mistress Isla’s image on screen talking and hypnotising dressed in shiny latex. I walked into the living room to find my flatmate Alan, Sandra and her partner all naked kneeling on the floor mesmerised by the image of our Mistress and without even thinking I stripped naked and kneeled in from of the huge tv getting blissfully brainwashed. When the video finished Sandra, her husband started having sex and I went to bed to save myself for Hannah and Mistress Isla’s plan when the phone went.

“Hello Slave, you’re doing so well, your sooooooooo good” she cooed “turn on your computer and your skype with you webcam active, I want to be able to watch you whenever I want to slave”.

“Yes Mistress Isla”, I complied immediately making sure the camera was pointed at my bed. Mistress had already taken all of my details for my Alexa, Spotify, eMail, calendar and was now able to keep tabs on me through my mobile phone through an app she installed. I knew she’d be playing new brainwashing files tonight without ever having to be present and watching my responses, it turned me on to be so completely owned by her.

The next week Hannah was insatiable for sex often coming around to mine so she could avoid Isla, when I’d ask about it, she’d quickly change the subject while blushing she was succumbing more and more. The living room door stayed closed often because Alan, Sandra and John (Sandra’s husband) were either brainwashing themselves in there or having sex. However, Hannah was so focused, so desperate for sex when she was at mine the trips were mainly between the bedroom and the bathroom. Each night we’d have sex and the active light on my HD webcam would be active and I knew Mistress Isla was watching us, remotely controlling which of her tracks were played brainwashing us both for her whims and the track started. A week passed of constant sex and it was like dating a nymphomaniac, which is usually a cool idea until you actually do it, day after day I took care my Hannah’s needs for ever increasing libido and then a week later my phone rang.

“Hello slave” Mistress Isla’s voice sung in my ears like honey “It’s time to give Hannah some space to stew, you will tell her you are going away on business for a week. You’ll go to work as normal but, in the evenings, you’ll go and see my friend, Peggy. Do you understand?” Mistress Isla Commanded. “Yes Mistress Isla I will go to see Peggy at night ... it’s a strange name Mistress” I replied. “Not at all puppets, it’s very apt I’ll text you her address. She is preparing you for me so you will obey her as you would me slave” Mistress ordered, she was being a little strange and mysterious but all I could think, say or do was say “Yes Mistress”. Hannah was not pleased about me going away on business for the week and I knew its because Mistress Isla was in her brain burrowing in so deep Hannah would never get her out and her need for sex was steadily growing each hour and each day and seeing Isla everyday would just make that ache worse.

I finished work and approached Peggy’s house it was on the outskirts of town sort of by itself with tall hedgerows and I approached the door and pressed the bell, finally the door creaked open.

“Hello? Did Isla send you?” She was slightly shorter than me and she was blonde and pretty chubby but carried it well and was a tight top showing off her ample cleavage and leggings and eyes stopped at her groin and all I could say was “Peggy? Really?". She lifted and let the huge shiny black stap on drop “She’s a funny bugger, THIS is Peggy, I am Loz now get in before the neighbours see you” she commanded. I walked into the living room the room was filled with the same cherry scented smoke but it was everywhere and I started to feel light headed. Loz took a huge draw on her rather sizable vape and breathed out a long thick plume of cherry scented smoke that felt like it would never end, as I drowsily took in the room it was hard to see the other side however I could see a man on the couch he looked as brainwashed as I was.

“Don’t worry sweetheart you won’t remember a thing ... and by the time you do you won’t care” Loz stated very matter of fact.

“Look at the shiny latex strap on as it swings from side to side” Loz droned letting another plume hit my face.

“Loz is in charge here, see the light shiny off the strap on” the light shined off it as a plume hit my face dropping me deeper.

“side to side, relax, side to side, deeper, side to side, follow the shiny light, side to side you can’t take your eyes off it” with each phrase another plume of hypnotic smoke would hit my face it was getting harder to think and easier to listen and obey.

“side to side, follow my cock, side to side, You trust Loz, side to side so deep now, side to side, you sleep brainwashed mind is ready to accept programming, side to side, you need to be trained, side to side, when I snap my finger you will drop into a brainwashed trance” each phrase more smoke opened my mind to her words as I was unable to take my eyes of the massive strap on and then SNAP everything went dark. Each morning I awoke in bed refreshed and each time I tired to remember the previous nights events it was like a pressure in my head that I couldn’t pierce. “I wouldn’t bother with trying to remember lad” Loz’s husband sat down and offered me breakfast “you’ll understand when your owner decides its time” at that point the bell rung and his jaw went slack and eyes glassy as he said “Yes Mistress Loz” and left to attend his Mistress. My week continued like this and I was curious but I was sure Mistress Isla had a plan for me. On Friday night I received a text telling me to come to Mistress Isla and Hannah’s place, I wasn’t to ring the bell but to text Mistress when I was at the door. Through the week I’d been talking to Hannah once a day as instructed to put her under more and more sexual frustration and pressure which had been working, she was sounding more and more desperate each day. The door swung open and Mistress Isla grabbed my balls tightly and dragged my into her bedroom and shut the door I could hear Hannah next door there was no subtly the music was playing as loud as possible obviously to try, and fail to hide her moans as she pleasured herself endlessly.

“She gets home from work and plays with herself almost constantly, I have taken to walking around the house in my bra and panties blowing my smoke in her face, she nearly cum’s and she runs back in her room fiddling with herself like a good helpless horny slut ... she’s almost ready” Mistress Isla said sounding supremely pleased with herself. “Yes Mistress Isla” I intoned full of desire to serve and worship her.

“Strip and get on your knees, I am going to have Hannah’s darling man pleasure me all night while we listen to the former love of your life getting herself off thinking of your Mistress, won’t that be nice?” Isla asked; although she wasn’t really asking. “Yes Mistress Isla” I affirmed as I threw my clothes off and dropped to my knees worshipping my Mistress and owners sex with my tongue while hearing my girlfriends moans in the next room as she gets herself off moaning loudly in brainwashed pleasure thinking about Isla ... wait what was that Hannah said “OHHHH! Yes Isla YES! YES! YES!” I could hear her screams of pleasure soon she’d know the pleasure of being a brainwashed slave too.