The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Girlfriends Flatmate

I woke up groggily and made my girlfriend her coffee, she had to go to work today leaving me at her flat on my day off with her flatmate. Her flatmate could be a bit of a nightmare and was what you would call “very high” maintenance and a bit of a drama queen as well as a bit of a user, but when all that was not happening, she could be really good fun. I promised my partner that I’d sit in and keep her company however I’d much rather have been sat in front of my PlayStation at home to be perfectly honest. After seeing my girlfriend off and getting myself showered and into some fresh lounging around clothes it was about 11 am, I headed into the living room to see what mood Isla was in and when the day drinking would start this morning.

Isla was sat in her chair in the corner smoking on her vape with a coffee from the French press coffee I made this morning; Isla was short but skinny with long flowing blonde hair and pretty is an unconventional way. She had a habit of just expecting people to do things for her and when they didn’t it was never her fault of course everyone else was out to get her, she seemed to sail through life-based purely on narcissism and personality which we struggled to understand how she had managed this long.

“Is Hannah away to her thing then?” Isla asked?

“Yes, she’ll be gone most of the day now … what are we listening to? I don’t know it” I changed the subject.

“My latest musical opus” Isla jested “say do you want a beer? I am having one” she enquired.

My Girlfriend’s Smokey Flatmate

“Yeah, why not. I didn’t know that you were musical Isla?” I was surprised, her musical skills had never come up.

“Yeah, I am full of talents and hidden surprises mate!” Isla said mischievously.

Isla handed me the opened can of beer as she let a huge plume of cherry-scented smoke out in my direction, I’d kind of gotten used to Isla’s carelessness with where she blew the clouds of cherry smoke from her vape, and I waved it away nothing really thinking about it.

“Your full of surprises Isla, I didn’t know you were musical” I responded wondering how this had never come up.

“I certainly am … “she left it hanging there mysteriously even possibly a little predatory as another plume of cherry-scented smoke made its way to where I was seated.

“ … I also do a little VJ’ing, using software to make 3D graphics that go along with the music” she picked up where she had left off.

“Wow … any other hidden talents you have that I should know about?” I inquired curiously as she’d kept those close to her chest.

“We’ve got all day till Hannah comes back so we can discuss that later right now would you like to see some of my stuff?” Isla enquired as another plume of cherry smoke blew my way.

“Sure, why not” I acquiesced not being entirely sure I would like it as electronic music wasn’t to my taste.

Isla disappeared off to her room I assume to get her laptop to show me what she had been working on, she had been gone 20 minutes and I had started to wonder where she was, though glad to have a break from the cherry-scented smoke she insisted on blowing at me all the time. I was just about to go looking for her when she appeared with another open beer “the laptop is being a dick” she said, “I got you another beer when I was getting myself one, I’ll be right through the computer is booting up” and she disappeared off. I sat drinking my beer as my head felt like it had cotton wool in it, I couldn’t be drunk already I was only halfway through my second beer through I had skipped breakfast. I was contemplating my wooziness and why it was so hard to think clearly when Isla bounced back in.

“It’s ready” she exclaimed plugging the laptop into the TV and starting her new project on the screen and heading back to her corner seat blowing another plume of cherry-scented smoke my way.

Isla sat staring at me intently as I started watching her work and occasionally blowing plumes of cherry in my direction “Could you stop staring at me?” I asked groggily, “I just want to see how you react to my music, you’re nice so I know you’ll not tell me what you really think” she replied and I was feeling too woozy to argue with her as more cherry smoke blew into my face surrounding me.

The visuals were swirling and pulsating vibrant colours swirling in circles stopping occasionally to pulse, trying to watch them was giving me a headache “don’t focus on the visuals, listen to the music and tell me what you think the graphics are just a garnish” Isla said as another plume of cherry smoke-filled where I was sat. I sat absentmindedly drinking my beer and started listening intently to the music there was a voice track I was struggling to make out it was just barely audible. Focusing on the music rather than the graphics abated my headache and made the swirling graphics much more pleasant and when the colours pulsed … was that a word? Too quick for me to read through. Focusing on the graphics trying to read the word almost immediately brought my headache back so I stopped focusing on the word and back to listening to the still barely audible spoken track.

“I can’t hear the lyrics” I said in a slurry woozy voice to Isla.

“Don’t worry, that supposed to be like that, it’s trance music you just need to relax into it and it’ll become clearer?” Isla said as the colours pulsed a word appeared on the Tv “SLEEP” and she blew another plume of cherry smoke directly into my face “just listen and watch … you have to be in the right mindset for it, have some more beer?” she said as she handed me a fresh can and took a sip from it, the beer was bitter and tasted odd and made me woozier but I was too confused to ask questions. The colour washed over me and the voices on the track became more audible with each coloured pulse a new word appeared in the video and I could see them much clearer now “SLEEP” then “LISTEN” and finally “OBEY” repeated over and over. The swirls and pulses matched the crescendos and pace of the music and every time a word would appear Isla would blow her signature cherry-scented smoke in my face. The repetitive pulsing trance music relaxed me, rhythmic, predictable, and seeping into my already drug-addled mind.

“Relax for Isla” the backtrack said as the word “SLEEP” flashed up on the swirling pulsing display as Isla spoke with her lips so close to my ear I could feel her hot breath and my head tingled as the cherry-scented smoke surrounded me completely “just listen and relax for me, its so good to relax for Isla” she whispered seductively.

“Let the instructions into your mind” was audible on the backtrack “LISTEN!” flashed up and once again Isla whispered in my ear as cherry smoke enveloped me “Listen to all my instructions slave” she whispered. My sluggish mind was barely able to form coherent thoughts but through it one partially formed thought came to me “what had she called me?” and then disappeared like the cherry smoke she had blown towards me. Almost instantly I started to hear other phrases in the backtrack all Isla speaking but they were much clearer now, how long had they been there? How long had I been listening? I realized I had no sense of time, all these thoughts occurred and then faded like smoke. Now able to hear the spoken backing track clearly, I was bombarded with subliminal instructions in Isla’s sexy voice being filtered and re-enforced into my weakened and supple mind.

“it’s good to relax for Isla “, “I feel at ease around Isla”, “I need to sleep for Isla”, “a sleepy mind is a happy mind”

FLASH! “SLEEP!” appeared on the screen as Isla whispered in my ear her smoke enveloping my head “you love when I blow my smoke in your face slave” my entire head tingling I started to feel aroused and weakly said “Yes Isla”.

“I listen only to Isla “, “Isla know what’s best for me”, “Isla’s voice is so sexy”, “always listen to Isla”

FLASH! “LISTEN!” appeared on the screen as Isla whispered in my ear her lips practically touching my ear as the smoke hit me turning me on even more, I let out an involuntary moan, “Everything Isla says is so important” and I know it was true as my cock started to get harder.

“Isla is in control “, “Never resist Isla”, “only Isla matters”, “Isla owns me”, “Isla turns me on uncontrollably”, “I love when Isla blows smoke in my face”, “I am a weak slave”, “I like to be mindless for Isla”, “I need to obey!”.

FLASH! “OBEY!” appeared on the screen as Isla gently bit my earlobe and said loudly and clearly “you are being brainwashed by Mistress Isla!” as the cherry smoke circled around my head and the words fired directly into my weak unresisting brain and I repeated “I am being brainwashed my Mistress Isla” the admission causing the pleasure to surge through me.

This cycle continued but I was so far gone with no sense of time or ability to form thoughts not supplied by Mistress Isla I had no idea what was happening, soon the words changed though I barely noticed until there was only one word flashing up “OBEY!”.

“Isla is in control “, “Never resist Isla”, “only Isla matters”, “I love everything about Isla”, “No one matter but Isla”, “always please Isla”, “I am a weak slave”, “I like to be brainwashed by Isla”, “being brainwashed turns me on!”, “Isla is always right”, “I dream of Isla”, “I need to be used by Isla”, “Isla is so powerful”, “I belong to Isla”.

FLASH! “OBEY!” “When I blow smoke in your face you obey and get so, so horny” Isla said commandingly turning me on and making me weaker at the same time.

“Isla is in perfection “, “Isla is everything”, “forget everyone else”, “ache to worship Isla”, “You must listen to Isla’s music religiously”, “You cannot say no to Isla”, “you always obey Isla”, “you like to be brainwashed by Isla”, “being brainwashed turns me on!”, “you are completely obedient to Isla”, “You cannot resist Isla”, “you ache to fuck Isla”.

FLASH! “OBEY!” “You are in such a deeply brainwashed trance slave” the arousing cherry-scented smoke-filled me with lust and desire “I am in such a deeply brainwashed trance” I repeated helplessly between moans and writhing pleasure.

The video came to an end abruptly, but I did not notice still staring mindlessly into space unable to form thoughts and waiting for my Mistress Isla to tell me what to do and what to think. Isla leaned back in her corner seat and commanded “stand and strip slave!”, I obediently and instantly stood up and removed all my clothes as Isla rose and walked around me inspecting my body closely.

“From this moment forward I am your Mistress; you will never resist me” she commanded circling me like they prey.

“I will never resist you Mistress” I complied.

“Each time you obey your submission deepens” Isla said like it was never in doubt.

“Each time I obey my submission deepens Mistress” I parroted with no resistance.

“When Hannah is around you will act normally, you will still obey my instructions but not raise her suspicions … say Yes Mistress I understand” she instructed and I replied, “Yes Mistress I understand”.

“When I blow smoke in your face you will become uncontrollably aroused, unable to disobey my commands! And it will seem completely natural” she instructed “ … and when I grab you cock and balls like this!” she said with force and she grabbed my genitals tightly causing me slight discomfort “you will fall back into a deep trance ready to receive my instructions … do you understand slave?”.

“Yes Mistress!” I replied knowing it was the truth.

“You love me touching you and even when you don’t remember this you will always allow me to touch you in any way I want to slave, do you understand slave?” she said conversationally.

“Yes Mistress” I strained through the desperate sexual arousal and intense desire to serve and be touched by my Mistress.

Isla stopped circling me and in one movement dropped her tight black dress revealing her naked body underneath and sat back in her corner seat spreading her legs wide apart “kneel before me slave and eat me out, once you are done you will clean yourself up and forget what happened until I trigger you again” she commanded.

I instantly dropped to my knees and crawled forward and started mindlessly worshipping her pussy going deeper and deeper into submission as she blew cherry-scented smoke as I worshipped her sex. I began licking her pussy slowly and rhythmically Mistress Isla’s hands gripped either side of my head directing me in the speed and technique she desired slowly as the pleasure built up Mistress convulsed and bucked with pleasure. With a moan Mistress Isla instructed “faster slave! keep going! Worship and taste your Mistress!”, obediently I obeyed gradually increasing in speed as my Mistress desired until eventually, she came gripping my hair and ears tightly as she convulsed powerfully “keep going” she gasped “again slave, again” I followed Isla’s instructions to the letter until she orgasmed several times and released my head.

She picked up her vape and pulled my head forward once she’d recovered and took a large draw on her vape “breath in deeply slave” she commanded and as I took my deep breath she blew a plume of smoke directly into my face. My cock instantly sprung to life fully erect and straining as my eyes glazed over, she pushed me onto my back without any resistance and climbed onto my fully erect cock “I am going to fuck you slave, when you cum the last shreds of your resistance will break … who owns you slave?” she spoke her hips rocking as pleasure filled my body “You own me Mistress Isla” I moaned.

“Who is the only person you listen too slave” she questioned knowing the answer.

“I only listen to Mistress Isla” I struggled to mouth through the building pleasure.

“Who owns your cock slave” her voice starting to crack with pleasure.

“Mistress Isla own my cock Mistress” my body was aflame with passion building with each admission.

“Who owns your mind slave?” Mistress moaned her moving faster as the pleasure built.

“Mistress Isla owns my mind Mistress” I could barely speak I was so close.

“Who is the person who owns you, your belongings, and everything you will ever be a slave” she uttered between breaths.

“Mistress Isla! Mistress Isla! Mistress Isla!” I screamed in pleasure.

Lost in the pleasure and the movement of Mistresses guidance, the path to pleasure continued the air heavy with the scent of the cherry smoke Mistress had been vaping all morning increasing my arousal and mindlessness for her and then finally “cum slave, cum and let me fill your mind forevermore!” she commanded and almost on command I exploded as waves of orgasm flooded through me, unlike anything I’d encountered before the image of Mistress Isla embedded deep in my brain forever I slumped backward spent. Mistress sat back in her chair once more spreading her legs wide, time to clean up your mess my little puppet” exhausted I got to my knees and crawled between her legs and began to lick, clean, and swallow my own seed and begin pleasuring my Mistress again “We have a lot of training to get through before your girlfriend gets back” Isla gloated. It sounded familiar … yes I had a girlfriend, but I couldn’t think who she was or bring her to mind as she wasn’t Mistress Isla.

Hannah walked into the living room about 3 pm as we were sitting drinking beers listening to Spotify “Did you guys have a good day? You’ve obviously had a few beers; I’m going to get changed and join you”. Isla looked around at me and deeply into my eyes and breathed sweet cherry-scented smoke into my face which instantly uncontrollably aroused me as my eyes glazed over as she leaned over and kissed me deeply breathing her smoke into my mouth and lungs my cock grew instantly hard and so unbelievably horny, more than at any time in my life as Isla pulled back as the smoke drifted from both our mouths “Go to your girlfriend and fuck her repeatedly while thinking of me my helpless, mindless, little slave boy” she whispered seductively “Yes Mistress Isla” I replied and as I left to follow her commands with Isla’s voice looping in my mind and her image burned into my brain.