The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Friends Are Not What They Seem

Part V

Kevin thought about Anthony on his drive back to campus. Half of him was still on cloud nine—one of his close friends he respected and adored was actually a robot. And a robot that just pleasured him!

The other half was still a little weirded out how the last few days had been. Josh and the baseball guys were acting really strange and seemed robotic, Zach clearly was built by a higher authority, and now Anthony was for sure a robot—and one Kevin now knows how to program!

Kevin thought of all the things he could do with Anthony and how he could potentially get away with whatever he wanted given Laura couldn’t have Kevin say a word about Anthony’s true state.

The time flew by as he soon arrived back on campus and stopped by the dining hall to eat some dinner. He had figured he’d see his friend Sean that night and maybe hit the gym and then go out into town for some drinks and watch some sporting events. But when Sean’s usual friends strolled into the cafeteria without him, Kevin wondered what was going on.

Kevin caught one of Sean’s friends as he was on line for food. “Hey dude! Where’s Sean?” Kevin asked in the most cool and bro way he could.

The friend, who Kevin only knew by looks only, came right up to Kevin and spoke in a low voice.

“Tonight’s his night bro. I know you’re friends with him...don’t you know that?” the guy said.

Kevin was puzzled. “Uh...what are you talking about?”

“You know…” he said. “Its his night at the club.”

Kevin gave another odd look at the guy, but before he could utter a word, the friend wrote on a piece of paper.

“Go to this address and you’ll see him. Not sure if its your type of place, but I’ll leave that up to you,” said the guy as he handed over the scrap paper and walked away.

“Well that was odd…,” Kevin thought. But he had nothing to lose. So after finishing eating and getting some gas, he was off to the mystery address.

It was only about a 15-20 minute drive when Kevin pulled into a gravel parking lot of a building with dark paint, few windows, and gaudy outside decor. Only about 7 other cars were in the gravel lot, which could fit around 40 cars total.

Kevin recognized Sean’s car in the lot, so he knew it was the right place, as he locked his car and entered the building to find his friend.

Once Kevin entered the building, it became apparently clear that he walked right into a strip club.

“Oh,” thought Kevin. “I guess this is his night to go to the strip club.” Suddenly, he heard a few girls and guys hollering and whistling and Kevin looked around to see where it was coming from.

He couldn’t believe it. There was Sean—not watching the talent—but actually being the talent on the small stage, just wearing silver, tight underwear putting on a little show for everyone.

Kevin proceeded towards the stage almost in a trance. What was he seeing? Could the last 48 hours be any more weird but cool and sexy at the same time? Sean didn’t even seem to notice Kevin, as the place was certainly small enough, and he went on with the show.

Sean started dancing on the pole, his body seemed already greased and ready, as he started dancing, with hollers of the other girls and guys around him.

“Hey,” Kevin yelled, “it’s me, Kevin! Remember?” Sean just winked, like he would at any other customer.

He started gyrating his ample package in front of Kevin, thrusting his metallic silver briefs in Kevin’s face. Kevin couldn’t help but smile, but wondered why Sean didn’t seem to recognize him.

As he thrust a dollar into Sean’s pants, Sean immediately said, “How about we go to the VIP room, love?”

“Sean,” Kevin said desperately, “don’t you remember who I am?”

“Let’s go in the back,” Sean said with a wink, “I’ll remember then!”

Kevin sighed, but still couldn’t believe this was happening, and wanted to see what Sean was up to, so he shrugged and followed Sean inside the back room.

The back room was surprisingly sparse, and not VIP at all. Kevin grinned as Sean threw him down on a chair, and started rubbing up against him.

Sean didn’t feel greasy from his performance at all, or even sweaty. In fact, with Sean rubbing up against Kevin, it felt smooth, like this was his natural state. He felt soft, yet hard, at the same time.

“Don’t do this,” Kevin whispered as Sean started biting his neck, “unless you mean it.”

“Oh, I mean it dude,” Sean whispered. Kevin looked in his eyes: it was clear he still didn’t recognize him, or recognize him fully.

For being at the strip club all night, there wasn’t a drop of sweat on Sean. Sean even smelled fresh…unusually so, even a faint whiff of plastic.

Sean continued to grind on Kevin, suddenly pulling off his underwear and showing off his glossy, tan dick. Kevin gasped as the underwear fell to the floor, not noticing that the silver underwear had a small wire inside.

“Oh my god, Sean” Kevin gasped, “you’re certainly… endowed!”

Sean smiled. “Yeah, Dude! I was built this way!”

“I guess so...” Kevin said, “Built?”

“Yeah, man,” Sean said excitedly. “I was built to… I mean born to… I mean…”

“I know what you mean, Sean,” Kevin said, somewhat annoyed, “and I know what you are!”

Remembering Anthony, he twisted Sean’s right nipple. Sean immediately stood ramrod straight for a second, but soon blinked his eyes and leaned into Kevin.

“You’re perfect, you know that?” Sean said, rubbing Kevin’s shoulders.

“Yeah,” Kevin blushed, “not like you, but…”

Sean ignored the comment, and started kissing Kevin, removing Kevin’s shirt and unzipping his jeans.

Sean pulled out Kevin’s cock and started sucking on it.

“Oh god,” Kevin yelped, as Sean seemed to suck mechanically, not even stopping to breathe.

Kevin looked into Sean’s perfect, round face. He grabbed onto his jet-black hair, and pumped his mouth into his dick.

“Okay, babe,” Kevin smiled, “that’s good.”

Sean pulled away, revealing Kevin’s rock-hard cock.

“I want you,” Kevin grunted, “I want you now!”

Sean grinned, as he turned around, slapping his own butt.

“Hmm” Kevin said, as he began massaging Sean’s smooth, tan bubble butt.

“God, I want this,” Kevin said, in lust.

“I want you too, babe,” Sean spoke and then giggled in a way that sounded too scripted and programmed.

Kevin laughed as Sean continued.

“I got this great ass, this ample dick, this great body… I’ve got it all!”

Kevin recoiled for a moment. “You… still don’t know who I am, do you?”

“Sure, babe,” Sean said, with his well rehearsed, signature laugh, “You’re my customer! And I’m the perfect stripper!”

Sean winked slyly at Kevin, who laughed in disbelief. Was this guy for real?!

Sean started dancing seductively in front of Kevin, exposing his smooth tan body, and smiling.

“Oh man,” Kevin said, “this is for me?”

“Well, me too,” Sean said. “I gotta keep this perfect body up.”

“So,” Kevin said, embarrassed, “What do you want to do?”

“What do I want to do?” Sean said, smiling, wickedly, “What do you think I want to do?”

Sean leapt onto Kevin’s lap, grinding seductively. He could feel Kevin’s cock growing.

“Oh, somebody’s horny,” Sean said, feeling Kevin’s member getting harder and harder.

“Yeah,” Kevin said, sweating and trying to remain calm.

“Me too,” Sean said, placing his bubble-butt gently on Kevin’s growing member.

“So,” Kevin said, trying not to breathe heavily, “what should we…”

He couldn’t finish his question, as Sean was already massaging Kevin’s hard cock and smiling.

“I’m ready,” Sean whispered, before unbuttoning Kevin’s already wet jeans.

Sean wrapped his mouth around Kevin’s cock, and started sucking. “I want you to be nice and hard for this,” Sean said, with a smile.

“Ready for what?” Kevin said, in what he hoped was a seductive way.

“I… don’t know,” Sean said suddenly.

“What do you mean?” Kevin said, sweating from Sean’s seduction.

“I’m not… programmed to… designed to…” Sean’s eyes became blank and lifeless, as he robotically backed off.

“It’s okay,” Kevin said, feeling Sean’s biceps, “I’m new to this too...we’ll get through this together.”

“But…” Sean responded, “I can’t… I’m not designed to…”

“Don’t worry,” Kevin whispered in Sean’s ear, “I want this… and you want this too.”

Sean looked curiously at Kevin. “I want this too,” Sean said, somewhat monotone and turning his head stiffly to make eye contact with Kevin.

“Yeah,” Kevin said with a wink, “so let’s do this thing!”

“Let’s do this thing,” Sean repeated.

Suddenly Sean ripped Kevin’s jeans off him, while Kevin laughed in delight. Sean threw Kevin’s underpants down, and threw him down onto a chair.

“Oh yeah,” Kevin said, sweating in anticipation, give it to me!”

“Give it to you,” Sean repeated, robotically.

Sean stumbled a little, but moved forward with purpose.

He marched over to Kevin and his waiting asshole, and promptly dropped his G-String, revealing his massive smooth, and already hard cock.

“Executing gay sex protocol,” Sean said in a robotic tone, then tilting his head slightly to the side. His muscles suddenly looked buffer and his posture perfect. His body looked strangely reflective and plastic, and Sean looked strangely blank and his movements were stiff and mechanical.

Sean grabbed Kevin by his chest and pulled Kevin toward him. He started gyrating.

“Prepare for insertion,” Sean said, as though he were directing a machine or ordering a soldier, yet somehow… that made Kevin feel hotter.

Kevin yelped in delight as he felt Sean on top of him, pushing mechanically into Kevin, pushing his smooth, plastic dildo-like cock deeper and deeper into Kevin’s ass.

Kevin grasped his chair, as Sean continually pushed mechanically and deeper into Kevin.

“Oh God,” Kevin moaned, sweating from the aggressive robot sex, “I’m coming, I’m making it!”

“I know you are,” Sean said, matter-of-factly, “My sex program is designed to make you feel good.”

“Yeah,” Kevin said, panting, “you’re doing it!”

Sean continued to pound Kevin, pounding again and again, until Kevin couldn’t take it anymore.

“Stop!” Kevin yelled out, “it’s too much! Too much!”

Sean immediately stopped, and mechanically pulled up his jock strap.

Kevin looked at the chair, covered in his cum… he must have been coming the whole time. He had never had sex that hard in his whole life. He picked up the dripping semen.

“Hey, babe,” Kevin said sweetly, still panting, “you did great!”

I know,” Sean said, “I’m perfect!”

“Yeah, I guess,” Kevin said, “especially this ass!” He slapped it hard this time, getting a thud and he thought he heard a clang.

“Yeah, dude,” Sean said, “I’m hot, horny, and ready for you now!” Sean backed his ass seductively right into Kevin’s still hard cock.

Kevin looked at him curiously. “You mean, you want me to…”

“Hell yeah,” Sean said with a bright smile, “it’s time for you to do me!”

“Seriously?” Kevin said, still rubbing his cock, “you just don’t rest do you?”

“Dude,” Sean said brightly, “I’m powered up and ready to go!”

“I would love to,” Kevin said, pulling down Sean’s jock strap again.

“Hmm,” Kevin sighed, feeling Sean’s butt with his cock, “so smooth and perfect!”

“You have no idea,” Sean said with a wink.

“Oh,” Kevin said, poking Sean’s ass, “Ihave an idea,” thinking back to his other robotic friend experiences.

Kevin lined himself up and entered in like a glove. “Yeah, wow dude,” Kevin said, in amazement as he entered in like a glove, “Really perfect.”

Kevin started pumping inside Sean to return the favor Sean just did to him. His ass was so smooth, the inside plastic actually squeaked as Kevin pumped inside him.

“Oh yeah,” Sean sighed, “you feel so great inside me!” in such a scripted way.

Kevin pushed harder and continued to pump inside Sean, until he started to come inside Sean.

Sean continued his pumping and seemed so into it, even as Kevin exploded inside of him, but something suddenly seemed different. Sean went from sexy and fluid to more stiff and jerky. Sean started to speak in a sporadic, monotone way, and his ass started to spark.

“Yes… I...am… perfect…”

“Are you okay, Sean?” Kevin asked, becoming more concerned.

“I...am...perfect…” Sean repeated, robotically, still grinding aggressively against Kevin. Maybe Sean wasn’t supposed to take on fluids.

Sean suddenly sparked near his arm, and his arm went limp suddenly, just one finger off of that arm twitching repeatedly.

“Oh my god, Sean,” Kevin screamed, “you’re malfunctioning now too!”

“No...no…” Sean said, twisting his head like an owl, “no no no...I’m perfect…fect…”

Kevin ran his hands over Sean’s defined chest, feeling his abs and pecs and noticed Sean was feeling warmer than he should be. Not a good sign given recent robot history.

Kevin looked at Sean. “You okay, dude?”

“Sure. Dude! Dude! Dude!” Sean repeated, his cock enlarging and shrinking, growing and shrinking.

Sparks seemed to fly out of Sean’s cock, as a grey and white fluid began to seep out.

“Dude,” Kevin said, in surprise and yet turned on, “Is that your… cum?”

“Dude,” Sean repeated like a broken record, “that’s my cum!”

Soon Sean’s cum started pouring out of his cock, sparking and bursting, until suddenly his cock exploded. Kevin backed up in shock, as Sean continued to babble and repeat nonsense words.

“No… bleep...error...help…”

“Sean,” Kevin said in shock, “Say something normal!”

“Blurb...maybe… Error…” was all Sean could apparently say as his head kept making the same jerky repetitive movements.

“Oh my God,” Kevin said in shock, “Sean are you alright?!”

Sean seemed to ignore him, as he suddenly blurted out “S-N 9 Personality Loading: Surfer Boy.” in a robotic tone. He then rapidly blinked his eyes.

“What the fuck?” Kevin said, backing up in fear.

“Dude, I’m done riding the waves,” Sean suddenly said, in almost an entirely different voice, “wanna ride me?” He put a smirk on his face and then nodded his head in that stereotypical cool surfer way.

“Sean,” Kevin laughed in embarrassment, “Come on! What’s gotten into you??”

“Come on dude,” Sean smiled, “let’s do it!”

Sean pulled Kevin in, and started kissing Kevin in quick spurts on the sides of his face.

“Hmm,” Sean said with a wink, “my surfboard is poking through my board shorts!”

“Seriously?” Kevin said, with a wink, “what brought about this change of personality?”

Suddenly Sean stood up straight. “S-N 9 Personality loading: Stripper,” Sean said in a monotone voice, before smiling seductively and winking at Kevin. “Man,” Sean said, feeling Kevin up, “I feel hot! Are you… hot too?!”

“Depends what you mean there Sean,” Kevin said now trying to have some amusement with this. “Your body temperature is indeed warmer than usual, but your looks are most certainly hot.”

“Yeah,” Sean said, gyrating in front of Kevin, “5 degrees hotter, to be exact. We’re like that!”

“Who?” Kevin said softly, “which personality?”

“S-N 9 Personality loading,” Sean said suddenly, “Frat Boy.”

“Oh my god,” Kevin said, laughing wickedly, “All I have to do is say ‘personality,’ and you change?”

“S-N Personality loading,” Sean repeated in his characteristic monotone voice, “Surfer Boy.”

“Yeah, Dude,” Sean said suddenly, in a treble voice, “ain’t that rad?”

“Yeah, Dude,” Kevin giggled as Sean started kissing his neck, “Rad!”

“My god,” Kevin said passionately, rubbing, Sean’s smooth tan back, “you do feel good!”

He paused a second. “But you do feel quite warm! Are you sure you are okay?”

“I’m fine now dude,” Sean said, kissing Kevin, and using his soft, warm tongue. “Just a few degrees hotter than normal!”

“That’s what you said before,” Kevin said, concerned, “in your other personality!”

“S-N 9 personality loading,” Sean said.

“Quit playing,” Kevin said, slapping him gently on his arm (and getting a metal clang back), “stop switching personalities!”

“S-N 9 personality loading,” Sean repeated, “loading… loading… loading…”

“My god,” Kevin said, frustrated. “What’s going on?”

“Yo Dude,” Sean said, in surfer-boy mode, “I’m ready to hang 10…are you?

“Yeah,” Kevin said, half in passion, and half in fear, “but…”

“Man, I want you now, in the VIP room,” Sean said suddenly, switching personalities again.

Kevin blushed. “This is kinda… hot!”

“Man,” Sean said, “let’s do this thing quick! My frat bros will be here any minute to go work out and I could use a little getting off!”

“Yeah,” Kevin said, cautiously playing along, “I could use that too!”

“Let’s do it, bro,” Sean said, exposing himself and his hard dick to Kevin. “I can’t wait!”

Kevin started sucking Sean’s dick.

“Yeah… bro…” Sean said, mock-panting, “Do me, Man,”

As Kevin sucked harder, Sean suddenly switched personalities. “This is better than the best wave, dude!”

“I’ve never done this with any clients!”

“Bro, this is too awesome!”

Kevin rolled his eyes at the craziness, but he continued to suck.

He suddenly felt two warm, plastic hands fondling his balls.

“Gotta let you have some fun, dude,” Sean smiled, using his surfer voice.

Kevin relaxed. This was so weird, but somehow… exciting!

“Hmm,” Kevin sighed, as he continued to suck, “you feel so good!”

“I know, bro,” Sean said, switching to his frat boy mode, ”this is fucking awesome!”

Kevin continued to suck, until a drop of pre-cum fell on his tongue.

He wiped his lips. It felt strange, but good, like hot cream.

“Dude,” Kevin said, you’re really running hot!”

“I know,” Sean said, switching back to stripper mode, “I’m the hottest guy in the club!” He flexed his muscles. Boy where they nice.

“No,” Kevin said, “I mean…”

Kevin suddenly looked up, as Sean exploded and warm cum poured over Kevin’s face and chest.

Sean was now emitting smoke, right below his left pec.

“What’s up, dude?” Sean said, “Bro? Guy? Bro? Dude?”

Suddenly a spark emitted from Sean’s left pec, melting the skin around it.

“Christ,” Kevin said, in shock, “you’re smoking!”

“I know,” Sean said, clearly continually switching personalities, “I’m smoking hot!!”

“No,” Kevin said concerned, “I meant your chest!”

“Yeah, Dude,” Sean said with a wink, “my bros and I work out every day!”

Kevin stared at Sean in shell shock. How did he not realize what was going on, literally under his nose??

“But...your arms,” Kevin protested.

“These guns?” Sean said, flexing his biceps and kissing them, “ I get it!”

“No,” Kevin said in shock, “they’re sparking!”

“Let’s ride the waves, bro,” Sean said, stumbling toward Kevin, switching personalities again, “let’s do it like we do the waves!”

“My God,” Kevin said, looking at Sean’s well-built and also perfectly tanned legs, “you’re crazy, but you’re sexy!”

“I know it,” Sean said, switching again, “and you’re my favorite client!” Sean started awkwardly fondling him.

“Oh man, “Kevin sighed, “this is too good to be true!”

“Too good? I’m perfect! Just look at me!”

Kevin did look again at his friend. He was slender, tan, and muscular. He’d be so realistic if he wasn’t sparking and smoking. Kevin could just sigh in passion as Sean continued to fondle and feel him up. Sean continued robotically, mechanically, squeezing Kevin’s butt cheeks and feeling his body.

“Oh God,” Kevin sighed, “I think I’m really starting to love this!”

He knew Sean was malfunctioning and this wasn’t going to end well, but right now, he really didn’t care!

Sean kept fondling Kevin, and he kept rotating back and forth, as he cycled through each personality with each sentence.

“Hey dude! Your body is beach ready! beep My bros got me to work out just for you! beep I don’t need a dollar for this pleasure!”

His voice, tone and tempo changed with each line, and it seemed to occur more and more.

Kevin and Sean seemed lost in each other, ignoring the sparks and smoke that started to pour from Sean’s body.

“Ke...ke...ke...vvvvvvvvvvvvv IN,” Sean suddenly was trying to say. His head was jerkily moving left to right and his body seemed to have a mind of its own.

His chest was pretty lifeless looking—no fake breathing, just fake muscle and abs. His hips continued to thrust forward and back however apparently thinking more was going on.

Kevin didn’t mind. He started to think this was all pretty cool. Though he was a bit concerned what was truly happening to Sean. Was he going to be okay?

Sean then flashed his pearly whites at Kevin and put on a face similar to when he was stripping for the crowd.

“Hey….hey...sexy. I’m the S-N 9 Stripper Unit. And I think you’re hot. Hot. Hot,” Sean started and was clearly repeating default programming by now.

He started to sound like a recording. “Hey. Hey. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.”

Sparks flew as his skin began to melt.

His tan skin began to slowly congeal around his metal skeleton, and his chrome body.

“Man,” Kevin said, watching in awe, “this is… awesome!”

“Awesome,” Sean repeated. “Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.”

Sean started to jerk off, sparks flying from his dick as he stroked.

“Oh, yeah,” Kevin said, biting his lip as he watched.

Sean laughed for a few seconds and then resumed jerking off, though the rest of his body minded as such. Soon half his body was robotically exposed, his neck was sparking and emitting smoke, and his facial expressions had a very programmed feel. He went through smiles to concern to excitement with alarming frequency. Even his jerking off went from slow to fast, to slow again, as Sean completely ignored the fires going on within him.

Kevin went to lift Sean’s head up a bit to kiss him, but suddenly his head nearly separated from his body—staying connected by no more than a few thick cables. More smoke “was now able to escape. Kevin watched in amazement as Sean’s head, held only together by blue and green wires, popped off his body, and hung limply over his chest.

“Error,” Sean said robotically, “I’m perffffeeecccttt…”

He continued to speak slower and slower, until he ran out of power.

“Kevvvvvvvvvvv…” were some of his last words before his face went to being a nearly frozen person looking confused. A fuse blew, for the sound coming from inside Sean was unmistakable, and that likely broke the straw for robot Sean.

Kevin started to panic… he wasn’t sure what to do now . Should he leave him on the floor, for someone to find him? Or take a malfunctioning robot home, and risk being discovered?

Kevin watched in pity as Sean continued to spark and occasionally spasm on the floor… his head detached and his arms flailing wildly.

“I’m sorry, buddy,” Kevin said, pity in his voice. “I just don’t think I can repair you!”

As Sean continued to malfunction, slightly smoking, head twitching, speaking the same programmed phrases in a computerized tone, and penis erupting non stop, Kevin thought he should leave. He didn’t want to get in any trouble for how he’d be leaving Sean at the club.

Kevin quickly dressed himself and hurriedly walked out of the building to his car. As he started the car and drove off, Kevin still felt aroused by the sight of Sean that he had just seen. His hottest friend of all of them—the gym nut, the womanizer, the cool cat—was actually a robot working at a strip club. It was a lot to take in, but the wave of emotions was worth it for sure.

Kevin knew he’d sleep well that night and have time to think the whole weekend over before John came back in the afternoon.

End of Part V