The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Friends Are Not What They Seem

Part IV

Kevin’s friend Anthony commuted to campus to finish his college degree while he lived with his new wife Lauren in an apartment off-campus. She did some sales work from home to pay the bills and Anthony was working part time at a TV station that offered to move him to a full time position after he graduated. Surely, one of his quickly adulting friends off of campus would be just what he needed to relax, hang out for the night, and sleep over until coming back to campus later Saturday.

Kevin arrived at Anthony and Laura’s apartment. It was Kevin’s first time meeting Laura and Kevin was impressed with Anthony’s choice. He definitely went a step up in getting Laura and that was the kind of feedback—measuring up—that Kevin always wanted. It was unusually neat inside. This was the first time he’d been to Anthony’s apartment and could tell while it was a fairly humble abode, there was immense pride and care for the place.

Lauren led Kevin to their kitchen table and had him sit down at his predefined table location. “Anthony should be home any moment now. I’m sure you are looking forward to seeing him. He’s been excited to see you for the last few days!”

A few mostly silent minutes later, the front door opened and presumably, Anthony strolled in and locked the door. He turned the corner into the hallway and walked towards where Kevin and Lauren were in the kitchen.

As he approached, Kevin started to stand up and smile as he more closely studied his friend. Anthony had a decent frame, especially for a guy supposedly not into sports, and always walked with such poise and confidence. It was like his relaxed look was the same as if he was live on the air. He wore a crisp white shirt that hugged his body, a purple and pink striped tie, and slim trendy slacks. He wasn’t overly revealing anything with his attire, but Anthony certainly wasn’t trying to hide his physical status either.

“Hey hun,” he said towards Lauren with a smile and a kiss on the cheek. He turned towards Kevin. “Hey bro, great to see you here!” as he leaned in and gave a hug. As he pulled back, he gave a quick nod as if confirming he did all he had to do.

“I know Lauren doesn’t like too many in the kitchen, so let’s hang out in the living room a bit before dinner, alright?” said Anthony. “Whatever is best. Its your house man,” said Kevin, as he followed Anthony into the other room.

Kevin and Anthony spent some time playing video games and Kevin asked Anthony what it was like to be a professional newsman. Neither held back in their pointed questions and blunt answers, and they both enjoyed that as such. Its was such a professional guy thing to do they both enjoyed.

After about half an hour, in the middle of conversation, Anthony’s head suddenly went ramrod straight—like a deer freezing and looking in the direction of a sound. He then relaxed a bit and looked at Kevin.

“Hey man,” Anthony said with a smile, “Ready for dinner?” as he wrapped his massive arm around Kevin’s neck and shoulders.

Kevin smiled,“Yeah, I’m starving! Guess we should go over and eat while its hot man.”

The three of them ate, mainly in silence aside from some small talk about the weather and classes, but Anthony then started talking in detail about the news as he put his dishes in the sink.

Kevin tried not to stare, but he couldn’t help it…the square, built body that Anthony sported in his suit and tie, the defined pecs that showed through his white shirt, he seemed almost too beautiful to be real! Anthony turned to Kevin and smiled a gentle smile. “Something wrong bro?”

“Uh, no,” Kevin said, slightly embarrassed at being caught, “I was just wondering… how was your day?”

Kevin looked on in shock, as Anthony seemingly recalled the entire news for the way as he’d say it from a script, word for word. He even recited it with a certain monotone feel to it.

“Anthony!” Laura said, smacking Anthony in the chest as they both stood by the sink. “Not now...not in front of our guest!”

Anthony suddenly jolted his neck towards Laura and started babbling. “Sure thing, Laura...Laura…Laura.Laura.Laura.”

Kevin looked on in shock, as Laura grabbed the home phone. Anthony then quickly turned away from Lauren and stared directly at Kevin—almost as if he was looking through his friend.

“Sorry, Kevin… Kevin,” Anthony said with a smile, as a light burning smell wafted in the room. “Hey dude,” Anthony continued as he jerkily tilted his neck, “Is everything alright...right...right?”

“Anthony, come on now! Stop it!” Laura demanded, getting visibly red as she tried dialing numbers into the phone.

“Sure thing, Laura...Laura...Laura...” Anthony said, shaking his head, now sparking at his neck.

Smoke began to seep from what looked like a seam in Anthony’s neck, as he bumped randomly into the sink.

“Laura… Laura… Kevin… Kevin…Kevin…”

“That’s it,” Laura said angrily, “I can’t believe I agreed to this thing!” she said as she smacked her husband across the face.

Kevin heard a beep and Anthony suddenly appeared relaxed and looked with dreamy, but yet heavily blinking eyes at his wife. The burning smell continued to become more prevalent.

“Laura, I’m sorry sorry, sorry,” Anthony said, grabbing Laura by the hips, and kissing her neck.

“Don’t do this,” Laura said, calming down momentarily, “Not now!”

“Don’t worry, Laura Laura Laura,” Anthony said. “I’m your perfect husband. Husband.”

Laura almost seemed to fall for it, but then suddenly said, “No!” As she pushed Anthony against the sink. “This is crazy,” she said angrily, “I’m calling the Company!”

“Hey baby. Baby.” Anthony said, still smoking, this time from his back as well as his neck, “Don’t worry. Worry. I’m still okay. Kay.”

He stood in front of her, and started slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

Kevin looked on in amazement, jaw almost hitting the floor. What was going on? But whatever it was, he was loving every second of it and wanted to know what was coming next.

“Geese,” Laura said, half-seduced and half-scared, “I guess no one’s ever what I wanted!”

“Don’t worry.worry.” Anthony repeated, “I’m still your man. Man. Man.”

“I’m going to call the Company,” she said, walking into the bedroom, “We’ll talk about this later.”

Anthony turned… slowly, robotically, toward Kevin. “Hey! Hey!” Anthony said, still malfunctioning, Didn’t see you move over there!”

Kevin didn’t want to look, but he was too turned on… the smooth, reflective body, the six pack abs, the friendly newsroom smile, it was getting too much for Kevin.

“Oh yeah,” Kevin said, in a half-smile, half-disbelieving smirk.

“Yeah, babe,” Anthony said, stumbling over to the couch where Kevin was, “I still want you. You.”

Kevin backed up a bit. “You… do?”

“Yeah, sure! Sure! You’re my babe! Babe!”

“Oh my God,” Kevin burst out laughing, “You think I’m Laura!”

Anthony didn’t say anything, but he pinned Kevin on the couch. He started moving in on Kevin, seductively licking and kissing his neck with his almost unbearably hot tongue. It all felt so unreal… Kevin wondered if Laura felt this every day!

Anthony started rubbing his hard, cold body against Kevin. His pecs brushing up against Kevin’s like two smooth stones meeting. Soon, Anthony unzipped and pulled down his pants, revealing a smooth 12-inch dick beneath tight fitting white underwear.

“Should we be doing this?” Kevin whispered, the smell of smoke and plastic becoming oddly intoxicating, “I mean...what if she sees us?”

“Babe,” Anthony said with a deep sexy tone, “there’s just us! Nobody else. Else. Relax. Lax.”

Anthony continued to lick and kiss, putting his hand down Kevin’s pants, and massaging his already hard package.

“I love your new outfit,” Anthony said seductively, “it goes with your eyes.”

“Oh, sheesh,” Kevin said, almost forgetting himself, then suddenly remembering: “I’m not her, you know!”

Anthony started moving down Kevin’s body, carefully, deliberately.

Suddenly Laura burst in, one hand on a remote and one hand on her phone. “I’ve got it, I’ve got it,” she yelled into the phone desperately.

She pointed the remote at Anthony, and suddenly he stood up, ramrod straight, his erection still apparent.

A small beep came from inside of him, as he slowly turned his head to Laura. “Hello, wife,” he said in a strangely digital and monotone voice. “How may I assist you today?”

“Oh my god,” she said, seeing Kevin, lying half-naked on the couch. “What have you done to Kevin?!”

“I’m sorry, wife,” Anthony said calmly, “I should have been speaking to my friend.”

Kevin smiled sheepishly.

“Let’s get you in the bedroom and reset you,” Laura said sternly, “Maybe erase your memory file while we’re there!”

She looked at Kevin. “I’ll get you some sheets to put on the couch. I’m really sorry about all this! I’ll have to talk with you in the morning.” Lauren started to push Anthony into the bedroom and quickly threw some sheets at Kevin from inside their door.

“Sorry Kev, I promise I’ll make it up to you. I just have to deal with my husband...uh...your friend here. I’ll get this fixed up!” She more quickly whisked off the still smoking and still almost naked Anthony to their bedroom and quickly slammed the door shut.

Kevin smiled and started massaging himself…he wasn’t sorry at all! He was sorry it ended! Kevin took the sheets and set up the couch to be his bed. After a few minutes though, he couldn’t help but wonder what was actually going on. It was clear Anthony wasn’t human now...but what was he?!

He sneaked over to their door and overheard Laura on the phone. “Yeah, Yeah, look… I only agreed to this experiment because YOU said it’d be safe!”

Kevin slowly opened the bedroom door, nervous, but kind of turned on. He peeked in, spotting Anthony laying on their bed.

He couldn’t see Laura, but he could hear her babbling on the phone.

“Wires?! Where am I supposed to get those?! You want me to go to Walmart… in the middle of the night… to repair my supposedly perfect husband?! Yeah, I know… I’m going!”

Soon she opened the door, and looked at Kevin, who had rushed back to the couch, pretending to be asleep. “The things I do…” she mumbled, as she slammed the front door behind her.

Kevin got up after he heard her car leave and entered the bedroom seeing Anthony laying flat on the bed, just staring into space in his bare chested, underwear wearing glory.

Kevin started to look at him lustily…here’s this hot TV personality, and one he knows personally as a friend, but this whole time, he was really just a robot. Anthony was now laying down before him as just a deactivated machine.

Anthony continued to stare into space, not even blinking. Kevin touched and slowly felt his latex and plastic pecs, shoulders, and abs. He really looked and did feel perfect. Its too bad he wasn’t an underwear model!

“Anthony? Anthony?”, said Kevin. “Can you hear me dude?” Anthony just continued to stare blankly without even blinking.

Kevin looked over and saw the remote Laura had in her hand earlier, and a huge book, with Anthony’s naked picture on the cover. “HUSBAND UNIT 560-A,” it said on the cover. “Maintenance Manual.”

Kevin flipped through the manual cautiously… diagrams, instructions, detailed drawings… it was a bit much! No wonder Laura was getting frustrated!

He suddenly turned to a section called “Setting Sexual Preference.” Kevin smiled… he couldn’t believe there was such a thing! But after what he’d seen tonight… he could believe anything!

He flipped through the instructions. He pointed the remote at Anthony. He pressed two buttons together, just as the book had said. The sound of beeping, whirring, and gears grinding nearly scared Kevin.

Anthony’s upper body quickly jolted up straight, his lower half still on the bed, and his eyes opened wide. “Hello,” Anthony said, politely but coldly, “Please set sexual preference.”

“Don’t mind if I do,” Kevin said, leaning over and pressing Anthony’s left nipple a few times. Suddenly, Anthony smiled and put his arms around Kevin, and started massaging his arm.

Kevin, in response, nuzzled into Anthony’s hot naked body.

“So,” Kevin said, testing the waters, “you still like Laura?”

“Yeah, bro,” Anthony said with a smile, “but I like you too! I’m… you know, bi!”

Kevin smiled inside. He couldn’t believe a mere pressing of a nipple could change someone’s whole personality!

Anthony reached around and started massaging Kevin’s package. Kevin couldn’t believe it… was Anthony trying to jerk him off?!

“Guy or gal, I love who you are!” Anthony said with a wink. Anthony started rubbing Kevin, and began kissing him on the neck.

“Oh,” Kevin moaned, “who knew you had this in you?”

“I did bro,” Anthony said quietly, “I always had this inside me.. I just never knew it!”

Kevin knew it, he was able to change his friend in a moment! He was lost in ecstasy as Anthony ducked under the covers and started sucking his cock. Anthony licked and sucked… it felt so good, almost like they had become one.

Anthony’s lips felt strangely dry and plastic, but somehow that seemed to feel better. Kevin closed his eyes and seemed to almost forget Anthony was a robot.

Anthony grunted, and rolled Kevin over onto his back. His body touched against Anthony’s as he grinned up at him. He looked at his sexy friend’s six-pack abs as he paid more attention to their sculpture like design.

Anthony then started whispering romantic things into Kevin’s ear… “I love you, I want you now.” Kevin snuggled romantically into the gap between Anthony’s hard, smooth plastic pecs.

“I want to go into you now,” Anthony said, suddenly.

Kevin shuddered slightly. “Really?”

“Hell yeah, Man… you’re my guy,” Anthony said with a grin, “and Laura’s my girl! You can even do me later too!”

Kevin thought for a minute. Maybe he could program Anthony and make Anthony love only him! He could turn Anthony into the perfect lover!

He took a chance and then pressed Anthony’s right nipple a few times, and Anthony blinked his eyes twice.

“Hello, lover,” Anthony smiled gently.

“Ooh, hi,” Kevin said, surprised at the turn of events.

“Where’s Laura?” Kevin said, looking around, pretending to care.

“Oh, it doesn’t matter,” Anthony said with a wink, “Laura’s just a friend!”

Kevin couldn’t believe it… in the space of a few nipple turns, Laura had gone from wife to friend… an Anthony seemed not to care!

Anthony started Kissing Kevin on his neck.

“So, lover,” Anthony whispered passionately, “where do we go from here?”

“Oh, well, uh…” Kevin said flabbergasted. “I guess you can...do me I guess and get right to it.”

Kevin liked the fun and foreplay that he usually did with John back in the dorm, but with time of the essence given Laura’s unknown return time and Anthony’s programmed state unsure how long he’d be operating for, sooner was better than later.

“You got it buddy,” Anthony said, biting Kevin’s lower lip in a playful manner.

Anthony looked down at his member, and it became immediately erect.

“Oh wow,” Kevin said in shock.

“You said you want to get right to it,” Anthony said, “and I’m ready now!”

“Oh wow,” Kevin said with surprise and delight, “Uh, Okay…”

But before he could finish his thought, Anthony was licking Kevin’s hole and rubbing his body against Kevin’s

Kevin laughed in delight as he could hear plastic squeaking against him as Anthony’s smooth perfect tongue rubbed against his ass.

Anthony threw Kevin’s legs apart and started playing with his asshole. He began poking Kevin’s ass with his dick, before suddenly pounding him. Kevin moaned at first in pain, then suddenly in pleasure, as Anthony started mechanically thrusting inside him.

Anthony was aggressive and forceful, as he thrust his dick in and out of Kevin.

Kevin felt great, and moaned in passion, but noticed Anthony didn’t say a word, and he certainly wasn’t breathless!

Anthony just continued to pound away, like the machine that he was, his smooth, dildo-like cock going in and out of Kevin with machine-like regularity and his pecs lightly bouncing along to the thrusts. Kevin could almost hear gears moving, but he didn’t care. He was too much into it, too much in the throes of passion.

Kevin grabbed his pillow, as Anthony plugged into him, grabbed Kevin, and suddenly came inside him.

“Oh god,” Kevin sighed, “we should’ve used a condom!”

“No way man,” Anthony said, smiling, “I don’t need one. I can’t catch diseases!”

“Because you’re a…”

“I’m your robot boyfriend,” Anthony said, smiling.

“Yeah,” Kevin said, getting up, “about that…”

“Huh?” Anthony said, puzzled.

“You’re more robot than boyfriend, if that makes sense.”

“Huh?” Anthony said, puzzled.

“Let me show you what I mean,” Kevin said.

“I want to show you some passion,” Kevin said, slyly.

“Okay,” Anthony said brightly, “I want to learn!”

Kevin started kissing Anthony and rubbing his pecs. He started rubbing Anthony’s cock slowly and gently. He laughed to himself as Anthony’s cock had a strange plastic feel.

Anthony’s cock slowly got harder again as Kevin rubbed, and Anthony quickly turned his head left, then quickly right, but, being a robot, didn’t utter a word.

Kevin started licking Anthony’s ass gently, and it seemed to make Anthony’s ass even shinier.

Kevin gently got Anthony on his knees (which took some doing, as he was built like a mannequin), and started gently poking him with his dick.

Anthony occasionally looked back obediently but otherwise stared at the wall, as Kevin started thrusting inside him.

It was gentle at first, but as Kevin started going faster and faster, it got rougher and rougher. Kevin started grunting as Anthony continued to stare straight ahead, the only sound from him being gears moving back and forth, and the occasional beep emanating from inside him.

“Oh man,” Kevin whispered, “You feel good… so smooth!”

Anthony continued to let Kevin deeper and deeper, gears grinding as he did, even accidentally hitting his head on the headboard (getting a metal clang).

“I love this,” Kevin grunted, “you’re so perfect! You’re so…”

“ aaahhh,” Kevin screamed suddenly, “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

Kevin came inside Anthony, his juice only momentarily feeling full, until he heard a small noise from within Anthony.

“What the…” Kevin sighed, as he collapsed, fulfilled, next to Anthony.

“Just doing a bit of cleanup,” Anthony explained matter-of-Factly. “I’m vacuuming up your cum and redirecting it to my disposal.”

“Man,” Kevin laughed, rubbing Anthony’s hard chest, “you’re full of surprises!”

“I guess so,” Anthony said, smiling, “always for my number one bro!”

“So, what else you got?” Kevin said, punching Anthony in his abs (and hurting his own hand in the process)

“Oh, dozens of features,” Anthony said, smiling. “Intimacy, aggressive sex, gentle sex…”

“Really?...Hmmm…” Kevin started to say. “Say now, how do you balance the newscaster part of you with the student part of you with the husband part of you?”

“Easy, man,” Anthony said with a wink, “three entirely different modes! Press my right nipple!”

Kevin pressed it. “Great headline,” Anthony said suddenly in a deeper voice. “Press it again to get the rest of the story!”

“Man! Your nipples do everything dude!” Kevin said with a chuckle. If only everyone in life was that easy to adjust. Kevin was curious to see more and readily pressed it again.

“Let me make you some breakfast, honey,” Anthony said sweetly.

“That must be husband mode,” Kevin said slyly.

“Of course, hon,” Anthony responded, “whatever you want!”

“Is this the mode you were in earlier when Laura had to come reset you? And do you remember why you got so glitchy before?” Kevin asked, now wanting to understand what transpired in the last hour or two.

“No way, man! You’re my guy!” Anthony said, drawing him closer. “My left nipple controls my sexuality, the right one, my different modes. Try it!”

Kevin was astonished how much Anthony seemingly forgotten just switching to gay mode from straight mode. He’d have to change him back when Lauren came back, but he didn’t want to take a chance going back to a different mode with them both completely naked in his bedroom.

“I’ll just believe you man,” said Kevin with hesitation. “So...can you share what modes Lauren likes? Any special features I should know that you are...uh...installed with?...”

“Laura loves my celebrity voices,” Anthony said.

“You do impressions?” Kevin said, curiously.

“Well, not exactly,” Anthony said, “but don’t worry babe, I got you!”

“Oh my god,” Kevin said astonished, “is that Zac Efron? You sound just like him!”

“Oh well,” Anthony said, in Ryan Gosling’s voice, “I’ve got over 100 voice recordings!”

“Dude, that’s so cool! Anyone I’d like?” Kevin said.

“Sure,” Anthony said, smiling, “anyone from my catalog!”

“Well,” Kevin said, seductively, “since you ARE a robot, maybe you could be like… Arnold Schwarzenegger? Like from the Terminator?”

After a quick neck twitch and eye blink, “Sure,” Anthony said in a voice just like Arnold’s, “I’ll be back!”

“Oh wow,” Kevin said, amazed, “love it!”

“I am the Terminator,” Anthony said, drawing Kevin closer.

“Ooh Yeah,” Kevin said, smiling, “I like that!”

Kevin started kissing Anthony hard, tonguing him and feeling his smooth, perfect pecs.

“Talk to me like Arnold,” Kevin whispered, getting hard.

“I want to fuck you,” Anthony said, in Arnold’s voice.

“Oh yeah,” Kevin said, “talk dirty to me!”

Anthony grabbed him closer. Kevin rubbed his hard cock against Anthony’s smooth ass.

“You are beautiful,” Anthony said, seductively, just like Arnold Schwarzenegger, tough, but still sexy.

“Oh really?”

“Yeah,” Anthony said suddenly switching voice.

“What?” Kevin said, suddenly shocked.

“Yeah man,” Anthony said, now sounding like Matthew McConaughey. “Right on!”

“You’re switching voices,” Kevin said, nervously.

“Yeah, mate,” Anthony said, in an English Accent.

“Eh,” Kevin said, shrugging it off, “I can live with it!”

He started kissing Anthony, and fondling his smooth, plastic balls.

“You like that?” Kevin teased.

“Love it,” Anthony said, sounding like Zac Efron again.

“Hmm, then you’ll like this…” Kevin said, as he started going down on Anthony.

“Love it,” Anthony said, switching voices, “I needed this!”

“Ahh,” Anthony gasped, switching voices again.

Kevin went down even further, sucking hard on Anthony’s cock.

Anthony started vibrating and finally started flailing uncontrollably.

“Something wrong, bro?” Kevin whispered, almost unaware.

“Error. Error. Error.” Was all Anthony would say.

“Are you ok?” Kevin said, concerned.

“Error. Error. Error.” Anthony continued in his deep robotic tone.

“What can I do?” Kevin said, pressing onto Anthony’s chest, opening it like a door, exposing his wires and metallic cpu.

“Oh my god,” Kevin said, amazed.

“What’s this?” Kevin said, curiously.

“Error. Error.” Anthony said, sparks flying out of his neck.

Kevin slowly massaged a wire. “Does this feel good?”

“Error. Error.”

Then Kevin started pressing down on Anthony’s CPU.

“It feels good to me,” Kevin commented slightly, “very warm!”

“Error.” Anthony repeated, as a wire inside him started to spark as well.

“”Now I’m really inside you,” Kevin laughed.

“Error. Error.” Anthony said, as Kevin laughed.

“Maybe if I pull this,” Kevin said wickedly, as he pulled a group of green wires coming out of Anthony’s chest.

The wires sparked, as Anthony’s head began moving from side to side.

“Error Error Error,” Anthony said, as his head started moving faster and faster.

“Oh my god.” Kevin said, in mock-horror, “What have I done?!”

“Error Error Error,” Anthony said, as his head popped right off his body, along with one of his arms.

Kevin looked at the smoldering plastic chest, the smoke coming from Anthony’s left eye, the limp arms… he almost felt… turned on! He felt so sexy laying next to this disabled android, that used to be his straight-laced married friend.

Then he remembered:Laura!

“Oh shit,” He said frantically, “I gotta put you back together!”

Anthony just mumbled some nonsense, as his eye continued to smoke!

“What did I do?” Kevin said, “I’ve got to repair you! Laura will be here any Minute!”

Suddenly he saw the car pulling up.

“ oh shit,” Kevin exclaimed, worried. “Forget about tonight, ok?” Kevin pleaded to the silent Anthony, “Maybe you just broke down, ok?”

“Okkkaaayyyy,” Anthony said slowly, as he began to stop and freeze in place.

“Good boy,” Kevin said, slapping the inert Anthony on his back.

Kevin sat Anthony up in the bed, like a mannequin waiting in the bedroom. Then he started to make up Anthony’s hair… back to it’s perfect, camera-ready do.

Kevin quickly got out of the bed, almost making Anthony topple over. He quickly got over to the couch, and pretended to be sleeping as the sleek car pulled up to the driveway and Laura quickly got out and entered the house.

“Oh shit,” Laura said quietly to herself, as she entered her bedroom and looked at Anthony, staring into space, “what happened here!?”

Anthony, now out of power, just stared blankly ahead.

“Well, I guess I’d better get you repaired,” she sighed, “those batteries aren’t gonna install themselves!”

Kevin watched covertly as Laura lugged out a couple of car batteries.

“They need to figure out a way to power you,” Laura sighed, “the guys at the local Walmart are getting suspicious!”

Anthony just stared into space, as Laura pressed firmly on his plastic pecs, as they opened like doors. Kevin was quite familiar with this process.

She slowly removed the two bad batteries out of Anthony’s cavernous chest innards. She laid them gently on a nearby shelf, as she got the new batteries out and gently connected the internal wires to the new batteries.

“I’ve seen it before,” Kevin thought, as he watched Laura close Anthony’s chest, and press the back of Anthony’s neck.

Suddenly he jerked to life, turned to Laura and smiled. “Hey, honey,” Anthony said brightly.

“What the hell happened here?” Laura said sternly.

“I don’t… remember…” Anthony said, unsure.

“Well,” Laura sighed, “let’s put you to good use.”

She started kissing Anthony on the lips, and massaging his back.

Kevin laughed silently… he knew how to make Anthony his own, any time he wanted.

He tried to stay awake and see what was going on but Kevin started to fall asleep, and dreamed about all the things he could do with his new robot friends.

* * *

The next morning, Kevin awoke to some bustling in the kitchen. The smell led Kevin to believe it was breakfast time. He didn’t have a way to go to the bathroom and freshen up before hand, so pajamas would have to do. He saw Laura was in some business casual attire at the stovetop and Anthony was just about fully dressed for work, sans wearing a shirt and tie, as he was shirtless in the kitchen standing and talking to Laura.

“Oh, good morning Kevin!” said Laura as she turned to see Kevin while also stirring a frying pan of scrambled eggs. “Just in time to join us for breakfast!”

Just as Kevin was about to speak, Anthony beat him to the punch. “Yeah, hey dude. Good morning! You looked quite exhausted and zonked when Laura and I passed you by on the couch this morning! We tire you out last night?”

“Uh…” is all Kevin could get out. What to say about last night—all of last night? What to say about Anthony shirtless standing in front of him? What to say with his wife right there? He somehow cobbled a few words together as Laura now gave Kevin an anxious stare.

“Yeah, dude...dinner was great and then the video games afterwards really tired me out...heh...heh…” said Kevin.

Laura now stared at her husband and his quasi blank look trying to apparently process and remember what he did last night. A light hum was heard in the room just as Laura put down the frying pan of eggs and rubbed Anthony’s back lovingly.

“Yes dear, it was a nice time you and Kevin had. From what I saw, I think he beat you in Mario Kart every round you played since you were real tired from work,” said Laura as she then gave a look in Kevin’s way greatly appreciating his response.

Suddenly, Anthony’s face softened and returned to normal. “Oh yeah, yeah. That was really embarrassing for me! Well, might as well sit down for breakfast since we both gotta run soon.”

“He’s right,” Laura chimed in. “Anthony will be leaving for work in about 15 minutes, me in 20. Plus, I wanted to quick talk to you before you leave Kevin...if you don’t mind.”

“No...I don’t mind…” said Kevin unsure what conversation was going to take place.

“Great! Thanks! Usually we don’t go all out for breakfast but as our special guest and because I owe you one,” said Laura as she winked with purpose at Kevin, “I ran out to the grocery store last night quick to get some groceries.”

“That’s so nice of you honey!” Anthony said in a deep voice. “Kevin’s a good friend so it’s the least we can do,” he finished and gave Kevin a picture perfect smile, flashing his white teeth.

“And I usually do eat with a shirt too, but with the expanded course offerings this morning, I didn’t want to get my dress shirt all dirty. I hope you don’t mind, Kevin,” said Anthony.

“Oh, no no. Don’t mind at all!” said Kevin, a bit too enthusiastically. “I understand fully what you mean...and you clearly have nothing to be ashamed of dude. I’d eat breakfast shirtless every day if I looked like you.”

Anthony and Laura both started laughing and Kevin felt relieved in an instant.

“Well thank you dude, I appreciate that. Means a lot to me actually,” said Anthony. He clearly was back on straight mode, but that was the nicest thing Anthony ever said to Kevin...and about his body no less!

As they all ate, the conversation mainly revolved around what everyone was doing later on and Kevin was happy to get his mind off of seeing Anthony’s massive pecs sticking out on the other end of the table. A boner in PJs would be an instant disaster.

All of a sudden, without even checking his watch, Anthony blurted out, “Well would you look at the time, I gotta run!” and stood up from the table. He started walking over towards Kevin.

“My dude, thanks so much for coming to visit. I hope you had a great time and I love you very much as a friend,” Anthony said as he gave Kevin a huge hug, his smooth skin and muscles shining brilliantly under the lights.

He gave another teeth showing smile and then quickly went to a more straight expression as he put his shirt on, started buttoning it up and gave Laura a kiss on the cheek. “Bye hon!” he said and quickly walked out the door.

Laura gave a quick sigh and then turned to Kevin.

“Quickly now. I have to go to a meeting so I’m going to lock the door behind me. Go ahead and take a shower, pack your stuff, and just exit out the front door when you’re ready to go. Got that?”

“Yeah.” muttered Kevin.

“Great!” Laura hurriedly continued. “Now thanks for what you said just now about last night. That was perfect. Understand that you are to say nothing about what you saw to anyone. You understand? I promise I’ll talk to you over the phone more about this another time, but for now, you must say nothing at all. Am I clear??”

Kevin, scared out of his mind, knew the one response. “Yes.”

“Good. I promise I’ll make it up to you then too. Let’s say Anthony has some special features you may like that he may not have told you about. But that’s between just the two of us, yeah?” said Laura.

“Yes.” Kevin replied again. “Promise.”

“Great!” said Laura as she quickly rose from her chair. “Thanks for coming, thanks for understanding, bye!” and with that went right out the front door.

“Could this extended weekend get any more weird?”, Kevin thought. “I’ll have to find out I guess.”

End of Part IV