The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Friends Are Not What They Seem

Part VI

Kevin slept really well that night, still in disbelief over the last few days. What were the odds all of these guys were robots? Is everyone on campus a robot? Or is there something connecting it all together?

Kevin tried to do some homework but kept getting distracted by all of these swirling thoughts. Does he tell anyone? Who would believe him?

After wrestling with his thoughts, Kevin decided he’d have to tell John. John was a trusted friend, an out of this world roommate, and he had to have something to share, some advice, to make Kevin make questions into answers.

John unlocked the door and strolled into the dorm at 7pm on the dot. It was getting warmer this time of year, but it was certainly too cool for what John was wearing: skinny jeans and a bright red tank top.

“Hey Kev!” he said with his usual youthful enthusiasm. He quickly walked over to his bed and started unpacking his backpack of items he brought in with him.

“Hey John!” replied Kevin, looking at John with a facial expression partly showing anticipation of wanting to share his experiences but also scanning how his wardrobe fit his frame.

As John unpacked his clothes, he seemed very relaxed but not that talkative.

“So, how was your extended weekend dude? I just relaxed a lot at home mainly so I’m sure yours was more exciting…” John said in quite the neutral tone.

“Well dude. I gotta say, these friends of yours you introduced me to have all been a little...weird...this weekend.” Kevin wasn’t sure how much he should tell John but he hadn’t told another soul up to this point so he felt John was going to be the one to hear it.

“Weird, eh? How so?” John said, in now a quite curious tone.

“Long story short. Josh, the baseball team, Zach, Anthony, and Sean...all of them you know?”

“Yeah…” John said in quick reply to Kevin.

“All robots.”

“Oh, really?” John replied in a not a disbelieving surprised tone that Kevin was not expecting. It was almost as if John wasn’t surprised but tried to remain interested in what Kevin was saying.

“Dude, I’m not kidding!” said Kevin sternly. “The baseball guys literally had sex with each other all naked repeating the same words over and over. Josh opened his chest and started malfunctioning.”

“They always were a weird bunch…” John said seemingly trying to shrug off what Kevin was saying.

“No, John. Dude. There’s more!” Kevin continued. “Zach? He took off all of his clothes in front of me, malfunctioned, and then fell to the floor spazzing out. Anthony? He malfunctioned in front of Lauren—and she seemed aware about this—and he tried having sex with me!”

“Zach was always a weird one...but Anthony? Really? Is he bi?” John said in his continued “fake interested” tone.

“I’m telling you man!” Kevin exclaimed. “Then, get this. Sean? He’s a male stripper up the road from here. Got men and women hollering at him and he gave me a show. Didn’t even recognize me as his friend you see, and then he malfunctioned too!”

“Dude, you must’ve done some drugs or had some crazy dreams,” John said as he now started to laugh. He had finished unpacking already and was now standing in the middle of the room, hands on his hips, staring directly into Kevin’s face.

Kevin could tell that while John thought he was nuts with these robot stories, John was giving him the look. John wanted some action...now? Quite a weird time after Kevin finished all the stories, but he wasn’t going to say no. Maybe the stories turned him on? Maybe John wanted to change the subject? He didn’t know.

As Kevin now stared into his roommate’s eyes, John moved in closer, slowly starting massaging Kevin’s back and butt.

“Hmm,” John said, humming, “I haven’t felt this for awhile..”

“Me neither,” Kevin whispered nervously, as he drew in closer.

Kevin gasped as John moved in, and started to kiss and fondle him. Kevin felt close enough to hear John breathe, though John was oddly quiet.

Kevin put his hand on John’s chest, feeling the muscles under his shirt. John got the hint and quickly removed the now unnecessary garment. He stood, hands at his side, as Kevin was now able to feel John’s smooth, yet firm, skin. John smiled gently.

Kevin looked up and started kissing John. John was slightly surprised at the move. Before, they only kept to jacking off and muscle feeling.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry” Kevin said, feeling awkward, “No,” John said, laughing, “I like it!”

John started kissing Kevin back, passionately, earnestly, but it seemed he was doing this for the first time. Kevin giggled at the thought… John laughed too, but kissed with more passion this time.

Passionately, they rubbed up against each other, as Kevin started feeling himself up. John smiled as he broke through Kevin’s tight jeans, and started fondling his rock-hard cock.

Kevin pushed away slightly. “I want to,” Kevin whispered, “but…”

“But what?” John smiled gently, “this is new… to both of us!”

John reached under Kevin’s jeans and started playing with his balls.

“Doesn’t this feel good?” John said, seductively.

“Well, yes...but…” Kevin replied. He stared at his roommate and with a new set of eyes, after a weekend of the weirdest adventure he’d ever had, examined his hot friend even closer. It didn’t take long for Kevin to think a certain thought, but...could he, should he ask? Or just assume and keep quiet? Or...find out himself while in the moment?

He started to speak, but John put his finger to Kevin’s mouth. “Shh,” he said gently, “let’s just go with it.

John pulled Kevin closer. He started rubbing Kevin, squeezing Kevin’s butt.

Kevin was putting the pieces together in his head. John’s plastic like hands, his mechanical type of butt grab, even the smooth, shiny body he had seen on the rest of the guys. Could he be…? Kevin wasn’t sure—he knew John for months now. Surely, he would’ve noticed. But it was plausible.

John started kissing Kevin on his neck passionately. Suddenly, John stopped and pulled back. “I’m sorry,” he said, suddenly, “I have to stop.”

“Oh,” Kevin said, shocked and disappointed. “Why?”

“I’m not…” John stumbled, “I don’t have the right…” he paused. “Give me a minute. Let me load.”

He stood perfectly still, his legs straight apart. Kevin was shocked as John stood, perfectly still, with a smile on his face. He wasn’t even blinking. Then suddenly, his head jerked to the right and he suddenly said with a gasp, “now I’m ready!”

He pushed Kevin on the small bed, and started ripping Kevin’s shirt off.

“John!” Kevin giggled in shock, “What has gotten into you!”

“I want you Kevin. I need you. I love you!” John said, grunting, grinding his smooth pale body up against Kevin’s. He seemed more passionate, energized, and was moving with a sexy fluidity that seemed straight out of a movie than in the other times they both played around a bit in the dorm by themselves.

“What the…” Kevin said, half in shock and half in passion.

“Don’t you want this?” John said, with fire in his eyes, passionately kissing Kevin’s body, and moving down to his cock.

“Oh yeah,” Kevin said pushing John’s head down, “I definitely want you!”

As John’s head hit his lower body, Kevin felt John’s smooth forehead touch his front. It was a weird but sexy feeling—foreheads are never that smooth—except John’s. And the weight of his head seemed a little heavier than thought too. It was like a light thud as it hit him.

Everything seemed unusual. John’s smooth body, not a drop of sweat on him, his heavy head and body…even his hair felt smoother than normal. Yet it all felt great. Kevin wanted to question it, but he also just wanted to relax and let the waves of pleasure he was now feeling roll over him.

John, after a few second delay of nearly being face planted on Kevin’s lower chest, lifted his head up, looked right at Kevin, smiled a large, cheesy grin, and gave a little chuckle. “Oh, you are funny!”

He quickly reduced the smile and proceeded to remove the most of his clothing and pulled Kevin’s off completely as well. Their clothes became one large pile on the floor as John hovered on the bed over Kevin.

“Hmm,” John said, starting to lick Kevin’s cock. “You feel good.”

“You feel good, too!” Kevin said, feeling John’s hard body against his.

This part was nothing too knew for John and Kevin. They had done each other like this on and off the past few months, though they mainly stuck to jerking off. But John’s forcefulness and drive was unlike anything Kevin had seen out of him.

John ripped off his pants, throwing that and his underwear on the clothes pile, revealing his long hard cock.

Kevin was amazed at how long and thick it was. It was so smooth and beautiful…not a single hair on it. All the pieces were coming together and it looked like his presumption may actually be true about John. He just needed one more piece of evidence.

Kevin started massaging John’s cock, getting hard, but also wondering what would come next. He watched in amazement as grey-white Come poured from the head… and did Kevin see a small spark?

John continued to pump and grunt as he sucked Kevin in a robotic, mechanical way…as if he was following a script of what to do, say, and act from a film.

Kevin wanted to know more about John’s sudden weird urges and actions… but he also wanted to do John while it was still possible and he was in the mood!

Kevin motioned to John to stop and lay down on his back. It’d be John’s turn now for a change. John laid flat on the bed, smiling face beaming at Kevin, with his body slightly glistening in the light. Kevin was excited… he was actually going to do his hot roommate.

John quickly spread his legs far apart, exposing his clean beautiful and smooth asshole. He seemed eager to get busy too!

Kevin started licking John’s hot smooth asshole, feeling how smooth and slick it was. He suddenly realized it… he didn’t need any lubricant. He could just go right in… if John wasn’t a robot, he was certainly a perfect human!

Kevin started rubbing John’s ass with his hard dick, pumping and grinding against him. He even swore he heard a slight squeaky noise when he did.

“Yes,” John said, almost robotically, “I want you… now.”

“Now?” Kevin laughed seductively.

“Yes,” John repeated, in the exact same way, “I want you… now.”

“Hmm,” Kevin purred, “I’m ready!”

“I’m ready too,” John said, shivering (or was it sputtering?)

Kevin readied his cock, and started seductively massaging John’s ass with it. He then felt ready to go and inserted in. John groaned with pleasure. But as Kevin started pumping faster inside John, banging against John, the sound of skin slapping started to sound like metal clangs instead.

He kept pumping inside John, harder and harder.

“Oh God,” Kevin moaned, “You feel so good!”

“I feel good,” John intoned in a monotone voice, “I feel good.”

“Oh God,” Kevin screamed, pumping harder, “I’m going to come any minute!”

Kevin moaned in ecstasy as he came inside John’s smooth ample ass. Suddenly, John sparked a little near his shoulder.

“Error. Error.” John started saying, robotically.

Kevin pumped even harder inside John, not noticing John’s head tilting back and forth, sparking and spouting monotone errors.

“Error. Error.” John continued, as a spark happened in his left eye, melting the plastic cover and showing a laser and camera instead, just like the other robots Kevin thought were human friends.

“Error. Error. Orgasm.” John repeated over and over.

“Oh my God, John,” Kevin screamed, “are you alright?”

“I’m alright.” John responded, screeching and sparking uncontrollably.

Kevin couldn’t resist himself as he was still pounding into John, moving back and forth, as John continued to malfunction. John started to smoke uncontrollably.

“Keep going, John,” Kevin screamed, “I’m almost there!”

Kevin continued to pump into John, as John continued to spark, smoke, and spasm. Kevin made one big push into John, losing his load in John, as he sparked and seemed to sink further below into the bed.

“You okay, honey?” Kevin said, sweating from the heavy labor he finally finished.

“I’m okkkkaaayyyy…” John said, slowing down.

“I can’t believe it,” Kevin said, wiping the sweat from his brow. “All my friends here are robots!”

“Roooooboootttssss….” John said, getting slower and slower, his movements becoming more jerky.

“Man,” Kevin said, slapping John on his hard butt, “I’ve never had anything like that! You like?”

“I…..liiiiikkkkeee…” John said, before stopping completely.

“Oh my god,” Kevin sighed as he looked at John, perfectly still, smoke emanating from a panel in his chest, “you’re beautiful… even like this!”

John said nothing as he just stared ahead blankly, his mouth open slightly in mid-sentence.

Kevin stenciled his full, red lips, and pressed on his firm plastic nipples.

“I love you like this,” Kevin whispered into John’s deactivated ear. John was totally unaware, and Kevin suddenly knew it.

Kevin licked his lips, and started kissing John’s unresponsive lips. He moved down, kissing and also feeling John’s smooth, tan, body, licking his six-pack abs and feeling his smooth pecs.

“You look, and feel so real…” Kevin whispered, as he felt the soft, yet firm, and very warm plastic skin that surrounded whatever metal Kevin assumed he was made of underneath. He couldn’t believe that for these last few months, especially as they jerked off together and jerked each other off and saw each other shirtless and naked often, that John was really a robot.

Kevin laid with John, falling asleep, in his solid plastic body. When he woke up, he saw it was almost sunrise.

“Holy shit,” Kevin exclaimed, surprised he had slept so long.

“I’d better get you repaired, buddy!” Kevin said, kissing John’s unresponsive body.

“Something bad happened inside you,” Kevin sighed, seeing the smoke still seeping from John’s chest, “I’d better figure out how to do this!”

He pressed firmly in the center of John’s massive pecs, and they opened up slowly like two double doors. Kevin peered inside. He didn’t know much about electronics but the blinking yellow and red lights were not a good sign!

He started to feel the wires. Somehow, the wires inside of John were just as sexy as the plastic skin outside!

He looked inside John’s chest, where his nipple would be. There was a small dial. It had three settings: GAY, STRAIGHT, and BI. John was set to BI. Made sense given his openness to Kevin but his hanging out with some women on campus too.

“So that’s how it’s done,” Kevin said in amazement, as John continued to stare straight ahead.

Kevin smiled wickedly as he turned the dial to GAY.

“When you wake up,” Kevin whispered into his roommate’s ear, “it’ll be a whole new world!”

Kevin searched for the source of the smoke, finding a couple of wires that had been disconnected.

“It’s that simple, huh?” Kevin smiled, as he taped the two wires together with duct tape.

“I think you’re ready,” Kevin said, still unsure, as he closed John’s pecs together, closing his body up as he always knew it to be before.

He looked at John’s bod. It was still the same beautiful, shiny plastic body but it now had scars and burn marks—which somehow made his body look hotter! Kevin kissed John on his lips gently, before pressing the back of his neck, where he knew his POWER button would be, thanks to all of his newfound robotic friend experiences.

John slowly lumbered back to life, as whirrs and beeping sounds occurred inside of him. He started turning his head from side to side, blinking his eyes slowly.

“Man!” John said, slapping his plastic and metal head with the palm of his hand, “I was really knocked out for a minute!”

“Hey,” Kevin said, blushing, “Welcome back.”

“Thanks, buddy,” John said, smiling gently.

Kevin noticed John looking at him, looking at Kevin’s naked body, licking his lips. Kevin momentarily wondered: was John really thinking this?

“Man,” John said, staring at Kevin, “I love guys, but you are so hot right now!”

“Really?” Kevin said, winking, “I thought you liked girls!”

“No way, man,” John said, flexing his biceps as he moved his arms above his head, “I’m all gay here…always have been!”

“Perfect,” Kevin sighed, “you really are perfect!”

“Oh yeah, bro,” John winked, “I’m the perfect guy! And you’re my perfect boyfriend and roommate!”

“Uh, really?” Kevin said, partly nervous, and partly in passion.

“Yeah really,” John said with a bright smile, “We’re a great team! Nobody ever jacked me off like you did, Kev!”

Kevin ran up and kissed John passionately. John pulled Kevin closer and hugged him, and started wrestling with him.

“Gotcha bro!” John said passionately.

“God John,” Kevin said, laughing, “I think I love you!”

“What?” John said, standing straight up and head tilting to the side.

“I love you,” Kevin said, “is that ok?”

John stared straight ahead. “Error.” John said suddenly, head tilting to the other side. “File not found.”

“Sheesh,” Kevin shrugged and sighed in dismay, “I should’ve known a robot wouldn’t understand true love! They just know how to be sexy and make love!”

“Error.” John repeated, now walking around the room in circles, crashing into a wall.

Kevin sighed as he watched John spasming out, walking into everything, and repeating “Error. Error.” over and over.

Kevin got up, and managed to press the back of John’s neck, shutting him down again, as John quickly crashed onto the floor.

“These robots,” Kevin sighed, “but I really thought John would be different!” Kevin rebooted John, as he jackknifed up, automatically turning his head,

“Hey bro,” John said, with a goofy grin, “What’s up?”

“You were telling me what a great robot you were,” Kevin said seductively, “and how you were going to make love to me all night long!”

“Well, until my power goes out, bro,” John laughed, “but that’s not for another 6 hours!”

“Ooh, I can hold on for that long,” Kevin said with a wink.

John grabbed Kevin by the balls and pulled him closer so his dick was touching his firm, but now-scarred abs.

“Let’s see if that’s true,” John said, slowly biting Kevins lower lip.

Kevin laughed. “I can’t wait.”

“Neither can I,” John said with a wink, “I’m still at 75% power!”

“I think being with a robot is going to be a lot of fun,” Kevin said, getting his cock ready for another go-around.

John merely looked at his cock for a second or two, as it sprang to life immediately. “Just wait till we try out some of my features,” he said with a wink, “heck, even I haven’t tried them out yet!”

“I bet,” Kevin said, “I’d love another go at your sweet ass!”

“Yes, sir,” John said obediently, as he rolled over to reveal his perfectly round bubble butt.

Kevin stroked his cock at the mere sight of it… so perfect, plastic, and round… and it was all his, now that he knew the secret!

Kevin started plugging John, more aggressively than before, now knowing John was nothing more than a responsive fuck machine.

“Oh God,” Kevin moaned, “You feel so good!”

“I know, bro,” John said brightly, free to be him, “it’s my design! Pure plastic and latex in there!”

Kevin moaned again, beads of sweat falling on John’s butt, as he started to feel it.

“Oh,” Kevin growled, “I’m coming!”

“Do it bro,” John laughed, “I’m a robot! You won’t catch anything!”

“Oh God,” Kevin moaned, as jizz quickly flowed inside John, and Kevin collapsed beside him, panting.

“That felt… incredible,” Kevin sighed.

“To me too,” John winked.

“I guess I’d better shower,” Kevin said with a smile.

“Yeah,” John smiled back, “and I’d better clean up too. Do we have some windex? Or Turtle Wax? My chest needs a shine after you sweated all over it!”

Kevin laughed. “I don’t think I’ll ever get used to you being a robot!”

“Plug me in,” John said, lifting his arm to reveal a small charging cable.

“Crazy,” Kevin said, shaking his head as he plugged his massive friend into the wall outlet, “I’ll never get used to this!”

“So,” Kevin sighed, pulling John closer, “Why didn’t you tell me you’re a… a…”

“A what?” John said, genuinely curious.

“You know,” Kevin said, circling John’s nipple with one of his fingertips, “A robot!”

“Oh yeah,” John said, with a laugh, “well, I wasn’t programmed to tell you! I’m supposed to be a perfect, ideal human! Looks. Skills. Personality. You name it!”

“Maybe you were TOO perfect,” Kevin said with a wink, as he gently kissed John’s perfect pecs.

“Yeah,” John said, “I guess so!”

“But what about your other bros? The other… bots?”

“Well they were built around the same time I was, but for different purposes. When they needed more robots on my mission, they reprogrammed them as quickly and best they could and moved them over!”

“Wait, hold on,” said Kevin. “So like, Sean was made to be a stripper robot...Anthony was made to be a news anchor...Josh and the baseball guys were supposed to be their own team…”

“You nailed it.” said John. “All reprogrammed to fit into this college environment.”

“But why?” Kevin said, curiously.

“We’re an experiment,”John said, holding Kevin tighter than he should. “We’re learning to… fit in.” He rubbed Kevin’s back. “Hope we’re doing a good job!” John smiled hoping that’d be enough to please Kevin.

“Yeah but… why?”

John shrugged. “We’re programmed to make friends, and fit in. Isn’t that enough?”

“I guess…” Kevin sighed. “I just don’t get it.”

“Get what?” John said, twitching slightly.

“This,” Kevin said, hitting John on his plastic and metal body. “Why do you need to be a robot? Why are you my friend?”

“I’m sorry,” John said plainly, “that file is sealed.”

“What does that mean?” Kevin laughed. John tensed up suddenly.

“Error.” John said seriously.”That file is sealed.”

Kevin heard John’s motors whirr, and beeps within John made it sound like a computer trying to process information, which he basically was.

“Loading recent alternative program,” John stated—emotionless in his robot stage.

Suddenly, John started thrusting as if he was in mid sex and making panting and moaning noises.

“Oh John,” Kevin said, teasing, “it’s not all about the sex!”

“Error.” John said in a monotone voice as his thrusting continued. “Humans enjoy Sexual intercourse.”

“No,” Kevin laughed. “I mean...we do, but…” Kevin rubbed John’s massive muscled forearm. “I just enjoy being with you! As a friend!”

“A friend?” John asked curiously, suddenly halting his thrusting action.

“Sure,” Kevin said, slapping John on his toned plastic butt. “I mean, I like all my friends! I didn’t know so many were robots, but…

John stopped cold. If Kevin didn’t know better (which he now did), he would have thought John was blushing.

“I don’t understand…” John said curiously.

“Don’t worry,” Kevin said, eyeing his toned robot friend. “We’ll have time for fun!”

John looked confused, but intrigued at the same time.

“I want a boyfriend, but that means being friends first. It’s been a crazy few days and I just need the comfort and love of a friend. Do you understand?”

“Yeah, man,” John said brightly, “I understand.”

“Still,” Kevin said, with a sly smile on his face, “that doesn’t mean we can’t…” he nodded at John’s bed. “You know…”

“Oh yeah,” John chuckled. “Well, there is an outlet there…”

“And a place for me,” Kevin said, leaping on the bed, “a place for both of us!”

John leapt onto his bed, following Kevin’s example, his plastic and metal body nearly breaking it.

Kevin laughed softly, “I guess I’ll have to get used to that!”

John wrapped his toned, built arms around Kevin as they got comfortable on the bed, making Kevin feel secure. For once, with at least one of these robots, he felt safe.

“Goodnight, buddy,” Kevin said, as he could hear faint beeps and whirrs inside John, indicating he was beginning to shut down for the night.

“Goodnight, bud…” John started but could not finish. Kevin turned around to see John was “asleep,” at least the robot version of it, his arms still around Kevin, his eyes completely shut, and only the silent hum of the computers inside him making any sound.

Kevin nestled deeper into John’s perfect body, his pecs acting as a perfect pillow.

Kevin sighed in relief. He was back with his best friend, a robot friend with benefits, and it’s just where he wanted to be.

The End

:)