The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Friends Are Not What They Seem

Part III

After the weird Josh and baseball guys experience, Kevin felt he needed to go straight to Zach’s room to tell him what happened and then attempt to have a fun rest of the night playing some video games.

Kevin easily entered the dorm building, jogged up the stairs up to Zach’s room, and then opened and slammed the door in a hurried manner.

“Zach,” he said, panting from gone up a few floors of steps in a hurry. “You won’t believe it!”

“What’s up, man?” Zach said calmly and cooly, clearly concentrating on his video game.

“Some of my friends…our friends...they’re… they’re…” he looked at Zach. Zach wasn’t even concentrating fully to what he was saying as he was too into his video game. Kevin tried to hide his now growing boner, as he watched Zach, his tight pale body glowing in the light from the video game in front of him.

Kevin watched Zach in his T-Shirt and tight jeans as Zach concentrated on his video game. He’d have to tell him later. Zach seemed way too involved in whatever game it was. Kevin walked over closer to the futon couch Zach had.

“Are you ok?” Kevin said, concerned that Zach wasn’t listening, sitting straight up, playing his video game.

“I’m more than okay, dude!” Zach said excitedly, but still staring at the screen—not even turning to say hi to Kevin.

Kevin sat behind him, trying to figure out where to go from here. A whole baseball team…full of robots? It was kinda hard to forget that and he wanted to tell Zach but he just seemed to not care about anything else in the world. Maybe Kevin would just wait for later.

“Well, uh...mind if I sit next to ya and play a bit?” Kevin asked, figuring he would have to just give in at this point.

“Yeah Kev, grab a beer in the mini fridge and let’s kill this thing!” Zach said with some new found excitement as he actually so briefly turned to acknowledge Kevin’s presence.

“Are you drinking?” Kevin asked, getting a beer for himself.

“Nah man,” Zach smiled, “I gotta keep my mind tight for the game!”

“Your… mind?” Kevin asked suspiciously, “it’s just a video game!”

“Gotta keep playing, man!” Zach said, almost too enthusiastically.

Kevin started to really admire Zach’s body. He looked like a statue of some Greek god. His jeans and t-shirt only heightened the effect. He was an All American hunk. Kevin just had to get a better look as he hadn’t seen Zach shirtless since that day at the gym!

Kevin was getting hot just thinking about what was underneath that tight white shirt.

“Come on man,” Zach called to Kevin, “we need to crush it!”

“Yeah,” Kevin responded quietly, “Crush it.”

Kevin started to think about what to do, as he started slowly massaging his beer bottle watching Zach play.

Suddenly he looked at the bottle, the condensation forming around his hand. He started shaking it a little harder. He noticed it was starting to foam up.

He smiled wickedly. Suddenly, he knew just what to do!

Kevin got up from his seat and tried walking around Zach carefully, to stage it just right, when “suddenly” he tripped and spilled his beer onto Zach.

“Oh man,” Zach said smoothly but with some frustration. “You spilled beer on my shirt!”

Zach sighed but then ripped his shirt off with relative ease, revealing his smooth, tan body.

“Oh my god,” Kevin said, half-stunned, half in lust, “I didn’t mean to!”

He started to feel Zach’s firm body, when his beer accidentally spilled on Zach’s pants!

“Oh man,” Zach said in the exact same way, “my pants too?”

Without any pretense, he ripped his pants off too, revealing his smooth v-shaped torso and a pair of tight white underwear, his tan package just barely contained.

Zach looked down. “Oh, man,” he said again, I’m almost naked!”

“Yeah,” Kevin said, slightly embarrassed, “I can see!”

“Maybe I should take off my underwear too,” Zach said. His face was totally blank so Kevin couldn’t tell if he was joking, or serious.

“Do you mind me looking like this, Kev?” Zach said with the most friendly stare he’d ever experienced.

“I mean,” Kevin said taking a breath. “You do have a great body man. I don’t mind looking at you at all if that’s what you mean.”

Zach kept the stare for a few seconds as if processing what had been said. “Sure dude, whatever makes you happy! I like keeping my friends happy!”

And with that, he took off his socks and shoes leaving Zach wearing just his white underwear.

Kevin watched this quiet striptease, as the paused video game flowed in the background. He couldn’t believe this… was Zach actually… enjoying this? Was Zach actually putting on some sort of show for Kevin?

Kevin smiled and put his arms around Zach’s tight behind.

“You like that too?” Zach said with a knowing wink.

“I really like!” Kevin said, absolutely delighted to be in the arms of this gorgeous stud.

“Dude, this is awesome,” Zach whispered.

“Yeah, tell me about it,” Kevin whispered back.

Zach started to kiss Kevin. Kevin was totally wrapped up in this, and Zach seemed really into it too.

Zach continued to concentrate, but suddenly a seam in his shoulder began to spark and smoke.

Zach’s head started to move back and forth, as he continued to act normal.

“Hey dude,” Zach said, “Dude...duuuddddeee…”

“Oh man,” Kevin said, only half-surprised, “you’re a robot too?!”

“Dude,” Zach continued, smoke coming out of his shoulder, “Dude! Dude!”

Scared, excited, and curious at the same time, Kevin wanted to try something else,

He moved in front of Zach, and slyly poured his beer on Zach’s underwear.

“Yo, bro,” Zach said, as warm steam emanated from his white tights, “why… why’d you do that?!”

“Oh,” Kevin said, suddenly backing off, “I didn’t mean to…”

“Now I gotta take… take… take…” Zach couldn’t finish his sentence, as he mechanically turned to Kevin and dropped his underwear, revealing his smooth 12-inch dick, and hairless, perfect balls.

Kevin laughed as he giddily poured more beer on Zach’s heaving, perfect tan chest. More smoke began to pour from Zach within his body.

“Oh my god,” Kevin said in shock, “I’m going crazy! You can’t be a robot too!”

Zach fell backwards as smoke continued to pour from his chest.

“This is crazy,” Kevin said, more to himself than the malfunctioning robot in front of him, “what kind of robot is this?!”

Kevin reaches down and felt Zach’s perfect erect robo-cock.

“So real,” Kevin sighed in delight, almost ignoring the smoke and sparking around him.

“Error,” Zach repeated, his head moving back and forth, “gotta take take…”

“It feels good, doesn’t it?” Kevin laughed, as he continued to jerk off his not-human friend.

“Feels… good,” Zach repeated back.

“I’ll bet you haven’t had this in awhile,” Kevin said, rubbing his lips around Zach’s robo-cock.

“Not… in awhile…” Zach stammered mindlessly.

“Man,” Kevin whispered, “what are you built for, I wonder?”

Suddenly Zach stood ramrod straight, his smooth body suddenly seeming more plastic, more artificial.

“Robot Unit S79 reporting for duty,” Zach said in a military order monotone voice.

“You’re kidding!” Kevin said in shock.

“Robot Unit S79 reporting for duty,” Zach repeated with his eyes locked straight ahead.

“What is going on, Zach… Unit S79?” Kevin said, confused.

“Unit S79 is waiting for orders” Zach said, firmly.

“Oh wow,” Kevin said, beside himself, “how did this happen?”

“Unit was built as a surveillance robot,” Zach said in his robotic monotone, “to find candidates.”

“Candidates?” Kevin said, surprised, but intrigued. He couldn’t decide if he was scared of Zach’s robotic demeanor… or turned on.

“Oh man, this is too good,” Kevin said, licking his lips in lust. Two of his hot friends are robots?

Zach started walking around mechanically, stiffly walking and repeating words, as he continued to spark and malfunction.

“Error… Error…” Zach repeated.

Suddenly he stopped, and with singular, fluid movements, turned to Kevin.

“Hey, bro,” Zach said, suddenly friendly, almost in a fake way, “you ok?”

“Yeah,” Kevin said, both nervous and turned on, “I’m ok…”

“I’m ok too, bro,” Zach said with a bright smile, as sparks flew out of his shoulder.

“And we’re friends, right?” Zach said, moving forward to Kevin.

“Sure,” Kevin said, backing away nervously.

“I knew it,” Zach said excitedly, reaching out his arms, “That’s why I need you to keep this a secret!”

Kevin was frightened as Zach put his strong, toned arms around him, but relaxed suddenly as Zach enveloped him in a hug and started kissing him.

“You’ll do that, right?” Zach said, seductively.

“Why should I do that?” Kevin said, smiling.

“It’s in my programming,” Zach said, concerned. “I have to do what I can to keep this a secret.”

“Hmm,” Kevin said, seductively, “and what will you do to keep that secret?”

Zach started kissing Kevin, running his tongue up and down Kevin’s neck. Kevin lost himself in the moment, as Zach pressed his hard cock against Kevin’s taint and ready ass, showing

“What can I do?” Zach said, with a wink. “I’ll do anything!”

“Hmm,” Kevin said, thinking, “keep going!”

Zach pressed against Kevin’s body, wrapping Kevin in his arms.

“You feel good,” Zach said.

“You feel good too,” Kevin smiled, grabbing Zach’s balls.

“No,” Zach said suddenly, “not yet!”

“Oh, okay,” Kevin said confused. “I just thought..”

“Not yet,” Zach repeated. “This could set off a chain of events…”

He paused. “I’ll do anything,” Zach repeated suddenly.

“Okay,” Kevin said. “Then let’s do it!”

Zach suddenly looked blank and started speaking in a monotone voice.

“Error” Zach began, “Military Unit activated.”

“What the…” Kevin said cautiously.

“Military Unit activated,” Zach repeated, “Must Find other subjects.”

“Oh no,” Kevin said, embarrassed, “this IS bad!”

“Error,” Zach said, “Must continue training.”

“Training?” Kevin said, thoroughly confused.

“Affirmative,” Zach said, “Must complete training.”

“Oh wow,” Kevin said with a smile, “No offense, but this is so cool!”

“Error,” Zach said, suddenly pushing Kevin toward him. “Must seduce subject.”

Kevin backed up a bit. “And...I’m your subject?”

“Affirmative,” Zach said stoically.

“Oh, wow,” Kevin said with a smile, “why don’t you try?”

Zach suddenly seemed to relax. “Oh yeah? I’d love to try!”

Kevin winked sexily. “Maybe do a little striptease for me?”

Zach started to slowly grind against Kevin. Kevin could feel his cock harden as Zach started wrapping his firm, perfect body around Kevin. Zach’s body felt so warm and smooth, and Kevin lost himself as Zach began kissing Kevin’s neck smoothly and with purpose.

Kevin felt short of breath as he looked into Zacks deep black eyes, and looked at Zach’s naive but sexy smile.

Kevin reached up and kissed Zach gently. Zach returned the kiss, sticking his tongue down Kevin’s throat.

“Oh my god,” Kevin said, in shock.

“Sorry,” Zach said with a smile, “was that too much?”

“No,” Kevin protested gently, “no… it felt… just right!”

“I want to…” Zach paused. “I’m programmed to keep you happy and stay my friend.”

“Oh wow,” Kevin said, eventually giving in, “this is too much!”

“Oh,” Zach said, backing off a little, head slightly tilting. “Should I slow down?”

“No way,” Kevin giggled, “keep going!”

Zach smiled. “Because I want to…”

“I get it,” Kevin interrupting gently, “you want to make me happy!”

Zach pressed up against Kevin, pressing against Kevin gently, and massaging his back.

Kevin moaned slightly. “Oh yeah, I really like this!”

Zach wrapped himself around Kevin, their bodies pressed against one another, Kevin’s very real sweat dripping down Zach’s artificial body.

Kevin reached down through Zach’s embrace and started to play with Zach’s balls.

Zach looked at Kevin’s hands, slowly massaging his perfect, smooth balls. “What… what are you doing?” Zach said suddenly.

“I’m just… you know… trying to make you happy,” Kevin smiled.

“I don’t… understand…” Zach said, haltingly, “I… want… to make you happy!”

“And you are,” Kevin smiled, “and now I’m making you happy!”

“Error,” Zach said suddenly and robotically, “Error. Mission compromised.”

“Your… mission?” Kevin said suddenly.

“My mission is to keep our mission secret.”

“Wait a minute,” Kevin said in shock, “OUR Mission?”

“Our mission,” Zach repeated, “our mission to gather information.”

“Information?” Kevin said, scared, but wanting to know more.

“Information from human subjects.”

“Subjects…” Kevin said cautiously, “like me.”

“Affirmative,” Zach replied.

“Well,” Kevin said with a naughty grin, “let’s see what you got, stud!”

Kevin started to give in, passionately kissing Zach and rubbing against his hard body.

“Maybe… we could have some fun?” Kevin said with a smile, starting to feel his abs.

“Dude!” Zach said in surprise, “what are you doing?!”

“I just thought…” Kevin said nervously.

“Error,” Zach said suddenly, his arms flailing.

“No, no,” Kevin said, knowing this could be trouble, “Don’t do that!”

“Error,” Zach repeated, “Breach of protocol in effect.”

“What the…?” Kevin stammered as Zach grabbed him tightly and they both fell on the bed with a loud thud.

“Zach, Buddy,” Kevin said, relieved he wasn’t hurt, “what’s wrong with you?”

“Error,” Zach would only repeat, though he seemed more loving, “protocols have been breached.”

“You’re kidding,” Kevin said, surprised, “what protocols?”

Suddenly Zach’s dick became rock hard and started teasing Kevin’s ass.

“Oh,” Kevin said, “now this I like!”

“Maybe we could start here,” Zach suddenly said with a smile.

Zach moved down Kevin’s body, kissing him and fondling his ass, finally moving down to Kevin’s semi-hard cock.

“Oh my god,” Kevin Said, “this feels so good!’

“Error,” Zach said suddenly.

“I know,” Kevin said, losing himself in the moment, “just keep going!”

Kevin put his hand on Zach’s perfectly coiffed blond head as Zach went down on Kevin, licking and sucking. Kevin had had blow jobs before, but this was different!

It felt like Zach could do this forever (as a robot he probably could), and he slid Kevin’s dick down his throat so easily, it seemed like his mouth was made for it!

Kevin grabbed the pillow tightly as Zach continued to suck hard, pressing against Kevin’s hard dick, and sucking and licking all the way down.

“Oh my god,” Kevin moaned, “keep going.. you’re great!”

“Error,” Zach said suddenly.

“I know,” Kevin said, losing himself, “you’re fantastic!”

Zach continued to give Kevin the best blow job of his life, until he suddenly stopped and turned around.

“Subject is prepared,” Zach said suddenly.

“Prepared?” Kevin said, astonished, “prepared for what?”

Zach turned around, exposing his hard bubble-butt to Kevin’s astonished face.

“Oh that,” Kevin said with a laugh, “that I can do!”

“Would it be ok,” Kevin said quietly, “if I ask for more?”

“More?” Zach said, almost sounding a little annoyed that Kevin was still not completely happy with all he had done thus far.

“What more can I give you?” Zach said, almost His eye slightly twinkling showing its overly shiny composition.

Kevin Winked and felt Zach’s smooth, firm body. “I don’t know,”Kevin said, with a playful wink, “I just want to see more.. of you!”

“What do you mean?” Zach said, still childlike and curious.

Kevin playfully slapped Zach’s ass, getting a metal clang.

To his surprise, Zach suddenly turned around, stiffened up, and in a robotic, monotone voice, started saying, “Error. Unit has been compromised.”

“Oh my God,” Kevin said in shock. This time, the way Zach said “error” aloud seemed real serious. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to…”

“It’s ok,” Zach said, suddenly sounding gentle and romantic but with a quick head jolt to the side, “I just want you to feel good my friend!”

He pushed Kevin on the nearby couch in the dorm, and Zach started kissing him and grinding against his friend.

“Error,” Zach said, changing to robotic mode again, suddenly.

“You want me to be romantic?”Zach said, snuggling Kevin.

“Status Profile,” Zach corrected, mechanically.

“Whatever,” Kevin said, laughing.

Zach looked at him curiously.

Kevin playfully reached for Zach’s cock, when suddenly Zach straightened up, became like a statue, and fell with a clang on top of Kevin.

“Oh my god,” Kevin said, trying to push Zach off, “what is going on?”

“Unit… Unit…” Zach said, beeping between words, and trying to find the right words, “Unit… Error…”

“What is with you?” Kevin said frustratedly, as he tried to fully get out from under Zach, “Are you crazy?”

“No man,” Zach said, suddenly romantic, “I know what I want…”

“What do you want?” Kevin said, half-nervous, and half-turned on.

“You,” Zach said, kissing Kevin gently, then suddenly stopping, stiffening and robotically speaking: “Error. Error. Error.”

Kevin reached down and felt Zach’s perfect sized cock and balls. They felt so smooth, so artificial…yet almost perfect.

“Now I like this,” Kevin whispered sexily as a smile grew on his face.

“Yeah,” Zach said, laughing artificially. “I like this…” then suddenly switching back, “Error.”

“What?!” Kevin said, confused. This back and forth was really getting annoying. He figured if he knew what he wanted, he might as well just go for it and see what’d happen next.

Zach’s cock immediately hardened as he approached Kevin.

“Isn’t this what you want?” Zach said, smoothly, with a clever smile.

“Yeah,” Kevin said, in shock . “I’m just surprised this is so easy!”

“I want you now!” Zach said gently, “and I’m willing to go there!”

“Yeah,” Kevin said, “let’s go there!”

Kevin pushed Zach on his hard six-pack abs, forcing Zach against the bed.

Zach hit the bed with a metal clang, his abs hissing open like a small door, with a small stream of smoke creeping out of his internals.

Kevin didn’t notice, or didn’t care, as he started licking Zach’s long hard cock with his wet tongue.

Zach’s head started moving back and forth… partially malfunctioning, but partially in ecstasy, pumping up and down as Kevin went down on him.

“Do me,” Kevin said, licking his lips in lust.

“Do… you…” Zach said, lumbering over Kevin.

Zach mechanically started pumping into Kevin, squealing as he did.

“Hey man,” Kevin said, “you okay back there?”

“Okay,” Zach repeated, though he was clearly moving slower than usual.

“You sure man?” Kevin asked, wiping his brow. “You’re… slower than usual! You don’t seem like your perfect self!”

“My perfect… self….” Zach said, as he moved slower and slower.

Zach suddenly stopped moving and almost collapsed on top of Kevin.

“Zach?” Kevin said concerned. He could still feel a hard cock inside him, but Zach

wasn’t moving.

He turned around and saw Zach in mid-ecstasy, his eyes lifeless, and his mouth in mid-orgasm.

“Oh my god,” Kevin said, pushing the immobile Zach to the side of the bed, “these robots are killing me!”

Soon he laughed to himself. “All my friends are fucking robots! What is happening?!” said Kevin frantically as he bolted out of the dorm room to go back to his room. “Is this all a dream or something? A prank? Are my so-called friends all taking some crazy drug or something?” Kevin started walking back to his dorm quite tired, a little scared, but yet turned on and curious what the heck had all just taken place. “Maybe I wound up inhaling something at the baseball house...I just got to sleep it off for tomorrow.”

Kevin had started to wander off into the night, but then soon saw Zach stumbling after him. Wasn’t he just...kinda dead?

“Hey, bro… bro…” he stammered, as he glitched and sparked uncontrollably, “how about joining us… us…?”

“Joining you?!” Kevin screamed in frustration, “what are you?!”

“Dude,” Zach said, with his usual friendly smile, “We’re perfect! We’re the perfect army!”

“Huh,” Kevin smirked at Zach’s smoldering, smoky body, “you don’t look so perfect now!”

“Come on dude,” Zach pleaded with outstretched arms, “bring it in, bro… bro...bro…”

The way he said “bro” was so tinny, so digital, so recorded… and yet so sexy.

Kevin couldn’t resist and ran into Zach and gave him a big bear hug. “I’m so sorry, Zach,” Kevin said feeling Zach’s warm, plastic embrace.

“We’re here for you, bro!” Zach said brightly, “Why not join us?”

Kevin pulled away a bit. “Is that all you can think about?”

“Of course,” Zach responded with his usual cheery smile, “It’s in my programming!”

“Oh my god,” Kevin said half in fear and half aroused, “you’re just a machine!”

“Yeah bro,” Zach said, rubbing against Kevin, his pecs still looking full and plump, “a fucking awesome machine!”

He leaned in and started kissing Kevin gently, then more and more as Kevin let down his resistance.

“I...I always liked you Kev,” Zach started saying in a mostly sexy tone, though some monotone spurts were intertwined. “You’ve been a good intel...friend...to me.”

Kevin pulled back suddenly with a feeling of disgust and shock.

“Wait. What?! What am I to you?” Kevin said at almost a yell. He looked around quickly to see if anyone was around as he was almost back to his dorm.

“Kevin...Kev...Kev...Kev…” Zach started to say, his voice sounding robotic and his movements more stiffly as his pecs were bouncing and his penis started to harden.

“I don’t know who made you or why you are here! But while I liked you before as a friend and you are certainly a total hunk, you need to go!” Kevin said in an angry, but yet quiet way—his eyes burning with rage as he felt used.

“Dude,” Zach said, rubbing his cock awkwardly against Kevin’s quivering body, “ I want you… I want you forever!”

“No,” Kevin said pushing him away, “I don’t want this!” He paused slightly. “I mean I do, but…”

He looked over and found a metal sign post laying on the ground where the local public works was going to erect a no parking sign the next day. Kevin quickly leaned over and picked it up.

He bashed Zach over the head with the sign. Zach’s head dented as one of his eyes began to spark. “What’s happening, Kevin… Kevin… Kev.. Kev…”

“Out of my way, you robot!” Kevin screamed as he hit Zach again.

“Join us, bro, join us bro…” Zach repeated as a laser shot out of his eye.

“Not so perfect now, huh?” Kevin screamed.

“Help me, bro… bro… bro…” Zach said as he continued to malfunction.

“No way I’m ever helping you! I don’t want to be a…”

Suddenly he saw the baseball team marching over the hill, in unison. Kevin hid in a nearby bush, afraid of being caught yet content with the damage he had done to achieve his perceived safety.

Without saying a word, the team surveyed the scene, picked up Zach, and walked him back to the clubhouse.

It was then that Kevin noticed it. They all had the same perfect skin, the same shiny reflective tan, the same blank eyes…and now the same mechanical movements.

“What the hell is going on?” He thought to himself, as the whole team seemed to not see him and quietly went away. When the coast was clear, Kevin hurriedly went back to his dorm and figured it’d be best to just get some sleep.

He went to bed with so many feelings and emotions and adrenaline running through him, but was looking forward to seeing Anthony and meeting his wife and spending the day with him all day on Friday.

End of Part III