The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Friends Are Not What They Seem

Part II

After a stressful first few weeks of classes, Kevin had it planned out with five of his now close friends to see them over a wonderfully timed three-day weekend. John would be away for most of the weekend until Sunday, so he’d have to keep himself busy. And so as soon as classes ended Thursday, Kevin figured he’d start off by seeing his baseball friends before they left for the long weekend to play in their games.

Kevin heard from Josh that he’d be having some of the baseball guys over at the baseball house the night before they left Friday for a big game so he figured that’d be a great way to start off the break.

Kevin walked nervously into the baseball house, where everyone on the team seemed to be hanging out.

“Kevin!” Josh said, slapping him hard on his back as Kevin walked in the door. “We’ve been waiting for you!”

Kevin looked around, amazed at all the hot guys. They all seemed almost the same in some ways… the similar height, similar hairstyle… and all wearing their same baseball uniform. Kevin brushed it off… they were on the same team, after all!

Josh meandered through the room and Kevin followed him, trying to talk to some of the guys. They were all toasting and cheering each other, but there was something off about the whole scene to Kevin—they seemed alright, but they all seemed like they were just “going through the motions” as if it was like they weren’t at a party, they were playing the part of being at a party in a play.

“Kevin,” Josh suddenly said, “this is Russ! He’s our star player!”

“Really?” Kevin asked, shyly,

“Hell yeah,” Russ said, smiling and shaking Kevin’s hand. “Record Home Run Champion!”

“What do you do besides this?” Ken,vin asked, trying to make conversation.

“I sometimes am the pitcher,” Russ said.

“No,” Kevin stumbled, “I meant…”

“I’m the Record Home Run Champion!” Russ yelled, as everyone cheered in response.

Kevin just chalked it up to the celebratory mood they were in, but it seemed Russ just couldn’t stop talking about baseball!

Kevin moved on to the next guy. “Man, what a game we’re gonna have tomorrow! Am I right?” a voice said behind him. He saw those around him nodding in agreement.

“Hey Tony,” Josh said smiling, this is my best friend, Kevin!”

“Hey Kevin!” Tony said, giving him a big bro hug, “Come join us! You play baseball?”

“Not really,” Kevin said, getting a little creeped out.

“We all play baseball!” Tony yelled, as his friends threw their drinks in the air.

“Yeah, but…” Kevin stammered, “I mean, that’s not all you do, right?”

Tony looked at him curiously. “What else would we do, bro?”

“Come on, Kevin,” Josh said, hurrying him to the kitchen as Tony went to clink beer cans with his nearby teammates. “Let’s get you a drink!”

“I don’t know,” Kevin said, strangely, “they seem to talk a lot about baseball!”

“Why wouldn’t they?” Josh said with a knowing wink, “they’ve got a game tomorrow!”

“I know,” Kevin sighed, looking around, “but it’s kind of weird…”

Kevin gulped down the really strong drink and went out for a breath of fresh air for a few minutes. He figured he should then leave and go on to see Zach when he realized he left his coat inside.

“Shit!” Kevin said, “I gotta grab my coat! It’s so damn cold outside!” Though by this point, he figured it was more cold inside the baseball house, the way the guys were talking to him!

The downstairs area, where they were having their party, was surprisingly empty. No one, not even Josh, was there. Kevin ran upstairs to grab his coat, when he overheard voices of some of the guys he met.

“Great game,” Matt said. “Yes, great game,” Russ said.

Kevin was strangely intrigued… they hadn’t had a game yet, and yet here they were talking like they had won! But their voices were different somehow: Lower, deeper, and slower.

Kevin peeked through the door as he watched Russ take off Matt’s shirt. “You had a great game,” Russ said, in a monotone voice.

Kevin gasped as Matt proceeded to rip Russ’s shirt off, revealing his gorgeous tan body and six pack abs.

Matt started rubbing Russ’s abs, and licking and sucking on them. Russ stood perfectly still and at attention, seeming to pay little mind to what was happening to him. Matt made his way down to Russ’s tight jeans and unzipped them.

Matt wrapped his tongue around Russ’s ample cock and started licking and sucking. He closed his eyes, and started sucking wildly.

“You had a great game,” Russ repeated, as though he knew nothing else to say.

Matt went wild on Russ’s cock, and then plopped down on the bed, exposing his smooth bubble butt for Russ to lance. Russ walked over, and picked Matt up, like a doll, and started pounding him.

Kevin cringed a little, as Russ’s cock seemed so massive, and he was getting really rough, but Matt didn’t seem to mind at all… he let Russ pound him again and again, without saying anything.

Feeling awkward silently watching, Kevin peeked into the next room. Now he saw Jackson and Tony were lying in bed together, silently feeling each other up. They seemed so into each other, it seemed they were ignoring the world around them.

“Great game,” Tony said, in the same exact way Russ said it.

“Yes,” Jackson said, “Great game.”

Jackson had square pecs and six-pack abs, while Tony was a little younger, had blond hair, a stocky frame, and a boyish face.

Jackson had his mouth around Tony’s thick cock, sucking and licking it aggressively. Kevin, at the edge of the doorway, suddenly got scared as the floor creaked loudly but Jackson and Tony seemed to ignore him. This was all too much for Kevin.

“What’s going on?” Kevin said out loud in shock, as Jackson and Tony finally turned around.

“We’re celebrating a great game,” Jackson said calmly. “Is something wrong?” Tony asked.

It wasn’t like they were having sex at all…it was like they were just completing a conversation.

“No,” Kevin said nervously. I just…

“Something’s wrong,” Jackson replied. “Something’s very wrong… wrong.”

“What do you mean?” Kevin asked nervously.

“Something is wrong… wrong…” Jackson started to repeat. “Something wrong in section A.” His shoulders and back suddenly looked very straight as if exuding amazing posture. His head tilted back and forth. He suddenly seemed less human.

Kevin began to get very concerned, as Tony’s face also became serious out of nowhere.

“Something wrong,” Jackson said, this time more like a recording than anything else. “Something wrong in Section A.”

Kevin leapt back in surprise as suddenly, a spark came out from Jackson’s side.

“Error in Section A,” Jackson said, in a monotone, robotic way.

“Jackson!” Kevin screamed, “Are you ok?”

“Error. Error.” Jackson repeated, as Tony pushed him onto the floor from the bed.

“Oh my god, what is happening? You all closet gay, hypnotized, half cyborg baseball players or something?!” Kevin exclaimed, though he had to admit, seeing Jackson’s pale, muscled, smooth body, writhing on the floor as smoke creeped out of it, was kind of sexy….he just hoped Tony didn’t see his lust!

“Error. Error.” Jackson repeated, as Tony calmly got out a screwdriver while Jackson’s model quality face looked stiff and rigid as stared into the distance.

“Don’t worry dude,” Tony said towards Jackson, “we’ll get you repaired!”

“Repaired?!” Kevin yelled, “He’s your best friend!”

“I know,” Tony said calmly, pressing firmly on Jackson’s abs, and revealing a small secret door, “that’s why we gotta repair him!”

Kevin looked around for a screwdriver, but Tony found one immediately.

“Found one inside me,” Tony said proudly, displaying his open chest.

“Oh man,” Kevin said, surprised (and mildly turned on), “I… haven’t seen… that before!”

“Oh yeah?” Tony whispered, “I’m full of surprises!”

Tony seductively began rubbing Kevin’s shoulders, moving down to his hard cock.

“Tony,” Kevin gasped, “I don’t think we should…”

“We shouldn’t do this?” Tony said, surprised.

“Not right here,” Kevin said, “Not now!”

“Why not?” Tony said, backing off in confusion, “I don’t understand…”

“Well,” Kevin said, zipping his pants, it’s complicated.”

“I don’t get it,” Tony said, stumbling around, “I can only calculate simple equations…”

“No,” Kevin said in embarrassment, “I mean yes, but…”

He started to touch Tony’s cheek. “Are you okay? You feel…”

“Hot,” Tony said suddenly, “hotter than normal.”

Suddenly, Tony’s left eye sparked and started to smoke. “Overheating… I’m… overheating…”

“Oh no,” Kevin said, confused and concerned, “why is this happening?”

“Overheating,” Tony repeated, as he landed backwards onto the floor. “Error, must be upright.”

“No, no no no!” Kevin exclaimed, as he watched Tony writhing on the floor, “this is too much!”

“Error,” Tony repeated.

“This is too much!” Kevin screamed, “I can’t take this! I gotta get out of here! Everyone’s under some weird mind control or...worse!”

He quickly walked out the front door, closing it behind him as quietly as he could.

“Hey, bro!” he heard from someone behind him, “Where are you going?”

Kevin turned around. “Oh, Josh! Thank God it’s you!”

“Yeah,” Josh said with a gentle smile as he walked up from the street onto the front porch of the house, “is something wrong?”

“Your friends… they’re all acting so… weird!”

“Oh,” Josh said blowing Kevin off, “they have a game tomorrow!”

“I know,” Kevin said, “but I mean… they were all so weird… they acted so…” he paused. “They acted and seemed so robotic...and...gay.”

“I know they are a bit odd,” Josh said, “but… they’re my friends!”

Kevin sighed in frustration and looked back at the house.

Suddenly Josh leaned up against Kevin and grabbed him by the waist. Kevin kind of shivered at the hard body leaning up against him.

“Sheesh,” Kevin said in frustration, “your body is so hard.” Josh was a shorter guy, but certainly bulky enough. Kevin felt Josh’s pointy nipples, easily seen through Josh’s shirt, pressing right onto his mid-chest.

“You like it?” Josh said with a wink.

“Uh, honestly yeah,” Kevin said, turning around slowly.

Suddenly, Josh ripped off his shirt, revealing his compact pecs, his tight abs, and his round red nipples.

His body was like a miniature model that met a bodybuilder. Kevin’s jaw dropped at Josh’s smooth, yet masculine body. It seemed to reflect the moon, it was so smooth. And on top of it all was the gentle smile that made Kevin melt in the first place.

Kevin started at Josh in disbelief. “Are you serious?”

“Yeah, bro!” Josh said with his smile. “Come at me bro! I dare ya to hit my bod!” as he smacked his mid-chest.

Kevin cautiously approached him, and timidly made a fist.

“Come on bro,” Josh said, arms now outstretched, “I’m serious!”

Kevin punched Josh squarely in his abs. Not only did Josh not even flinch, Kevin shook his fist off in pain.

“Shit,” Kevin said, “talk about abs of steel!”

“Its titanium alloy, actually,” Josh said.

“Huh?...What do you mean?”

“Try it again!” Josh said calmly.

Kevin ran up to Josh, faster this time, and punched Josh squarely in his abs, as hard as he could.

The punch this time almost broke Kevin’s hand.

“Dude,” Josh said in shock, “you almost damaged me with that one!” Kevin thought nothing could get any weirder.

“I’m not even near the house for repairs!” Josh scolded Kevin.

Kevin watched in awe as Josh pressed somewhere on the side of his body, opening a door around his abs, revealing circuits and boards, and blinking LED lights.

“Dude,” Kevin said in shock, “you’re a…”

“I’m a robot dude,” Josh said with a slight smile and a matter-of-fact attitude. “By the way, got a screwdriver?”

Kevin looked at Josh, his now glowing eyes, his head moving purposefully from side to side. Kevin couldn’t believe it. Suddenly, as Josh was fiddling around inside himself, a loud beep noise was heard and Josh’s head stiffly turned to the side.

“Great… game…” Josh said, in the same robotic way as his friends, “Great… great… great…game. Game.”

“What the fuck?” Kevin said in shock. “Do you need help? Should I call a doctor? Or… a mechanic, or something?”

A spark emitted from Josh’s shoulder as he started to smoke. “Game. Game. Great… game.”

“I’m getting you inside the house,” Kevin said firmly, but still shaking in fear. “Maybe they can help you.”

“Great game,” Josh repeated, as Kevin started guiding Josh’s unusually heavy body, step by step, up the stairs into the house.

“Come on,” Kevin said encouraging, “we’re almost there!”

“Great game. Game. Game.” Was all Josh would say, sparking from his now visible seams and smoking from his exposed innards.

As Kevin opened the door to the house, he threw Josh on the couch, Josh’s heavy mannequin like body nearly breaking it.

“Help,” Kevin called out, to the quiet house.

Suddenly a door opened quietly. Naked Russ walked out silently, with Matt close behind him.

Kevin noticed there were a few differences in the brief moment. Faces differed, body types differed, even their penises differed a bit like regular men would. But the shiny sheen and hairless bodies of Russ and Matt’s naked selves looked almost exactly the same as Josh.

“This is too much,” Kevin laughed in disbelief.

“Is something wrong, Kevin?” Russ said, curiously.

“Well, Yeah,” Kevin struggled to explain, “Josh is hurt! I mean…” he pointed to Josh, lying on the couch, sparking and repeating “Great game. Great. game.”

“Yes,” Russ said, turning to Josh, “we can repair him.”

Matt locked eyes directly with Kevin. “We can repair him. Let’s talk about the game!”

“The game?” Kevin said, confused, “that’s all you can think about? The game?!”

Matt moved in on Kevin, and started massaging Kevin’s ass. “Don’t you want us to have a good game?”

“Yes,” Russ said, moving to Kevin’s front, pressing his rock-hard abs against Kevin. “Why don’t you want us to have a good game?”

“But…” Kevin protested, almost losing himself in passion, “I mean…what about Josh…”

“Josh will be fine,” Russ whispered, as Josh continued to spark and spasm on the couch, “He has to run down first.”

“There’s nothing we can do yet,” Matt agreed. “Let’s have some fun!”

“What,” Kevin protested, trying to not give into desire, “what do you mean?”

“You know,” Russ said, with a knowing wink, “the three of us, over there…” he pointed to another couch near the couch where Josh was sparking.

“We can keep an eye on Russ,” Matt said, as he grabbed Kevin’s hand, and lead him into the living room.

Josh continued to spark and spasm nearby, but he was beginning to move slower and slower, as he clearly started to run down.

A few moments later, Josh,was now fully out of power and staring into space, the occasional spark still emanating from his core.

Suddenly a door opened upstairs, and a naked, and repaired Tony walked out, and mechanically went downstairs.

Tony looked at Josh. Josh’s blank face and burnt chest seemed strangely naive and innocent, when turned off.

“Activating Repair Probe,” Tony said, pushing Josh on the floor, landing Josh flat on his face.

Tony carefully pulled down Josh’s pants and mechanically dropped his own, revealing a shiny chrome dildo-like cock.

Tony grabbed Josh by the chest, raising him like a rag doll, and with one firm cock, thrust into Josh’s silent ass.

Tony turned his head from left to right, as he slowly read out statistics. “Battery is dead. Wires need to be repaired. Syntheskin must be repaired. Urgent. Urgent.”

Russ hugged a shocked Kevin as he watched in amazement. “Don’t worry, bro,” Russ whispered, “Tony knows what he’s doing!”

Tony continued to rattle of some statistics, before removing his cock, and turning Josh on his back.

Josh looked up at Tony. Although his eyes were blank, Kevin thought he saw an innocence, a naïveté, that looked innocent, and sexy, at the same time.

Tony robotically pressed Josh in the middle of his chest, as a door opened slowly, with a mechanical hiss.

There were smoking wires within, smoke curling out of Josh’s chest cavity. Tony pointed his chrome cock at Josh’s waiting chest cavity, and poured silver-grey liquid into Josh’s smoking chest.

“Nanite repair fluid,” Matt whispered excitedly, “perfect for internal repairs!”

Soon Josh’s chest stopped smoking, and wires soon looked as good as new. He closed Josh’s chest door, and continued to pour robo-cumover Josh’s burnt skin. Suddenly, Josh’s skin looked new, and even better… pale and shiny, with bright red nipples.

Tony soon grabbed Josh’s body, and dragged it to the kitchen. He pulled a cord out from Josh’s ass, and slowly plugged it into an outlet. Josh came alive and just stared straight ahead.

“Just 4 hours more,” Matt said confidently, “and he’ll be as good as new!”

“Yeah,” Kevin said, backing out, “I guess you need repairs…”

“Don’t we all?” Josh said with a wink, his personality coming back.

“Uhm, yeah, I guess…” Kevin said, “I gotta go!”

Kevin had to leave… too many robots, too soon!

He ran out into the cold night air.

“What is going on?” He thought to himself. “All my friends are robots?” I’ll just have to move on and get that out of my mind for now...can’t let this ultra weird occurrence spoil my fun,” Kevin said under his heavy, tired breath. “I’ll just go see Zach and hang out the rest of the night and play some video games or whatever before going off campus.”

He ran off, trying to sleep off what he had just seen.

End of Part II