The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 8 — My Aunt Peg

That… That was the greatest day of my life.

I had actually, truly fucked my mom. I didn’t know what to expect of our relationship, but it was obvious that she really wanted me. I didn’t know she’d go for it, but she did! She let me fuck her, and she was cumming on my cock like crazy!

But watching it later that night, I swear I jacked off three times, watching it over and over again. Listening to her moan, watching her thrust her tits up at me when she came, seeing her clutching at my body. My mom is a horny little minx! I stayed up far into the night, even after my cock couldn’t take any more, watching and rewatching my mom get dicked down.

* * *

So it came as a bit of a surprise when I finally dragged my sorry ass out of bed, to discover a note from my mom on the kitchen table.

“Son. I love you. But we need to talk. I’ll be back after lunch.” Uh oh. That didn’t sound—great. I grabbed a snack, and left the house, just to walk around. I needed to think! What did Mom want to say? Was she going to retreat into her shell again, and go back to just being my mom? Even the thought of that really bummed me out.

I wandered through the neighborhood. I wished I could… you know, talk to someone about any of this. But my guy friends would split between wanting to throw up, and wanting to high-five me, and neither of those options seemed that helpful. And it’s not like I’m going to call Amber up to chat about the fact that I didn’t call her, and by the way, I’m fucking my mom and worried she’s going to break up with me. Or whatever. Stop having sex. Ugh! So DUMB.

When I meandered back home, my mom’s car was in the driveway. I couldn’t put this off much longer I guess.

“Mom!? I’M HO-Oome.” I trailed off, seeing two sets of women’s shoes at the door.

“in the kitchen, dear!” I heard my mom call, and the sound of another woman.

I walked in, and was positively pounced on by …

“Aunt Peg!” I said with a glad smile, and hugged her back. Aunt Peggy was great. She was also… possibly even hotter than Mom. While it had taken some time for me to look at my mom ‘that way’, I’d been ogling Aunt Peg since I was 12. She’d even caught me once or twice when I was younger, but instead of being mad, she just gave me a ‘naughty naughty’ look, winked and smiled warmly at me.

But now, my head in a turmoil over whatever Mom was going to do, she just felt like … like warm family. Warm, busty family.

She disengaged after it was clear that I wasn’t going to end the hug, and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

“Ok, let’s get started. Have a seat dear” Peggy said, gesturing at the chair. “You need coffee or anything?” She asked, refilling hers from the coffeemaker. I declined, and she gave my mom a little push towards the seat on the opposite side of the kitchen table before sitting herself down on the end.

“So, Daisy. You wanted to say something to Dylan?” she said. Yes her name is Daisy. I know, it’s… old fashioned. But at least it’s not ‘Mabel’ or ‘Hildegard’ or some bizarre old thing like that!

“Right. Yes.” my mom blushed and looked down. “Dylan. I am … I am so sorry for what happened the other night. That was… it was inappropriate, and I apologize for it. " she said, and looked up at me.

“you mean…” I started, by cut myself short when my aunt gave a sharp shake of her head.

“And…?” Aunt Peggy asked.

The silence stretched out. Once I cleared my throat, but I felt a quick tap on my knee from my aunt shushing me.

Eventually, my mom, my cute, shy mom, opened her mouth. Her tongue darted out to lick her lips briefly. “Well…” She started. “It’s about last night.” She said. Fuck! I knew that it was too good to be true! Of course she needed this to stop. “I’m worried that what happened the other night after your date, well I’m worried that it’s affecting you.”

I just stared at the table, barely able to breath.

“I…I heard you last night” those words trickled into my brain. Last night? She’d … She’d heard me jacking off? I guess that wasn’t really good, but it didn’t sound like that big a deal.

“Oh! I’m so sorry. If I made too much noise? It probably kept you awake, especially since your back was probably still bugging you. " I blurted out.

There was another (another!) awkward pause.

“Daisy…” Aunt Peg said, indicating she should continue.

“It was… It was what you were … you know, watching.” Shit. She knows about the cameras. Why wasn’t she yelling? Why was Aunt Peg here instead of, I dunno, the police, or something?

“Son. I’m worried that you are developing some unhealthy interests” She finished.

“Interests? Like… huh?” I said, honestly confused.

I looked over at my aunt, but she looked… Well she looked like she was trying to look compassionate and stern, but fighting and loosing the urge to grin like a banshee.

“Mothers. And sons.” my mom said. My jaw was very nearly on the floor.

“Oh for heaven’s sake Dai-dai, just say it. Dylan, your mom heard you watching mom and son roleplay porn. That, combined with her… really, really inappropriate touching of you, well, it’s made her worried that you’ll end up dark and twisty, instead of dating girls your own age. There. Is that about it, Dai?” Peggy said, looking at mom, with a wry look. I was honestly pretty surprised by all this.

“You… You’re not mad?” I asked cautiously?

“Oh dear, my son, no! I- we love you, and we just want to make sure you’re safe and healthy!” My mom said quickly.

“Look Tiger” my aunt said, “We get it. You like porn! And there’s lots of porn out there, of all different kinds. Maybe, maybe just watch some regular stuff for a while. You know, expand your horizons. Maybe even go on another date”.

I continued to look confused. I think I were sharper on the uptake, I could have used this opportunity better, but my Mom was there for me. Or. Whatever.

“His problem.” My mom hissed at that last suggestion.

“Oh, right! Your ‘enormous member’” Aunt peg said, with airquotes and a wink.

“It’s not a joke Peg. He’s really struggling. And… well, it is really big. ”

I tried to look embarrassed, which wasn’t that hard. My mom and my aunt were sitting around the kitchen table, discussing my dick.

“Some problem! Are you also too rich, and too good looking?” She asked with a sly smile.

“Peg! Stop it! I’ve seen it myself, and … well, I don’t think I could take… I mean… You couldn’t…ugh!” She threw her hands up, frustrated.

Looking back, I’m pretty sure the best thing I’ve ever done in my life is to not say “What are you talking about, you took it like a champ yesterday?!".

“Is that so?” Aunt Peg said, looking thoughtful.

“uuuh, I think I’m done here” I said, and got up.

“Let him go hon” I heard my aunt say when my mother also stood up. I headed to my room and closed the door. I really, really didn’t know what to think. Was my mom just pretending yesterday hadn’t happened? I pulled it up on my phone and plugged in my headphones.

No, it really happened. There she was, writhing like she was in heat, taking my cock as far as I could get it into her. Bucking up at me, fucking me back. God it was the hottest thing I’d ever done! Hottest thing I’d ever seen for fucks sake.

I brought up the video of her jacking me off. Yup, that happened too, but at least she was willing to admit it. I noticed that I was slowly touching myself through my shorts. Fuck it. I pulled my shorts off, and fumbled around for my headphones. I lay down, and watched my mom slowly, almost trance like, start rubbing my cock. I did the same, stroking up and down, trying to match her motions while I watched her get more and more into it. Seeing her touch her own nipples was such a turn on. I was getting pretty close, I should probably find…

“Holy Shit!” I heard through my headphones. I leapt like I’d been burned, dropping my phone. On the list of important and amazing technological inventions, the fact that audio apps pause immediately when the headphone jack comes out stands up there with sliced bread and the polio vaccine. Because there she was, my dear aunt, standing with her jaw gaping open, staring at my dick like it was made of gold. I had the sense to flip my phone over before trying to hide my dick.

I pulled a pillow over my dick, and ripped the headphones off my head.

“I’m so sorry! Uh—” She said, twisting towards the door, then twisting back again. “Uh- Look. I .. Ok. This is on me. I’m sorry. When you didn’t answer I thought it might help for me to slip in and have a quick chat. I’m sure this is a lot for you. So… Let’s um. Forget about … this and…uh…” She paused, hand still on the doorknob. She took a deep breath, then…

She closed the door behind her, and stepped over to the bed.

“Wow. So first off: Wow” She said. She took a moment to try to collect herself.

“Look, you are going to please a lot of ladies with that. Whatever problems you’re having with girls your age, it’s temporary, and frankly, it’s probably because they don’t really know how to f… have sex yet.". She was trying to look me in the eyes, but her eyes kept drifting towards the pillow in my lap.

“Dai- your mom said it was big, but it’s just, wow. That’s a beautiful co- penis” She hesitated. “Can I see it again, just for a second?” she asked, her mouth twisting slightly while she waited for me to answer.

I hesitated, but kind of like my mom, she wasn’t looking at my eyes. I slowly moved the pillow away, and my cock bounced as it was released, still mostly erect. She took a sharp intake of breath.

My aunt leaned in slightly and put a hand on the bed beside me, and I took the chance to stare at her cleavage, but honestly, the intensity of her gaze was, well, kind of hot, and drew my eyes

Her tongue slipped out and it’s pink tip wet her lips, once, twice. I don’t think I breathed the entire time.

Carefully, she stood up and took a deep breath.

“Ok.” She paused. “Good talk” she said quietly, and slipped from the room.

What the hell was going on?