The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 9 — Aren’t We Just the Pair

I’m not a pervert, ok? I’m also not a prude. I’m just a regular gal, who has a comfortable sex life, and likes guys more or less my age. Ok? Ok.

So when my sister came over, clearly distraught, talking about her son’s “problem”, and eventually confessing to having touched it, I assumed that she was having some kind of mental health issue. I mean, I still think that actually. But maybe that health issue is just loneliness and horniness? I should buy her a vibrator.

But the weird thing was how she… she wouldn’t stop talking about how gorgeous it was. Like I said, I’ve seen more than a few cocks in my day. I’ve gotten dick picks, so many dick picks (why!?!). I don’t think I’ve ever described a dick as ‘beautiful’ or ‘amazing’ before. They’re a useful tool, and the person on the other end of it seems to like it when you play with it. That’s enough for me. So I assumed that she was just exaggerating.

When he stormed off, I talked some more with my sister. She was pretty upset, and wanted to run right up after him.

“Huh, so he really does think this is a problem. I just assumed that he was doing some kind of humblebrag.”

“It’s serious! I mean, it’s not … I just mean, it’s pretty big. ”

“Ok. Point taken. Let me go talk to him. I can’t imagine it’s not weird to have a conversation with your mom about your penis, right?“

So I went up, absolutely unaware of what was waiting for me.

* * *

I practically ran out of his bedroom. I wasn’t thinking straight, but I knew I shouldn’t be alone in the room with that cock. That is the weirdest thing I think I’ve every thought before.

I rushed into the bathroom, locked the door, and just sat down. Jesus. I could still see it. And it was a damn big cock. Probably the biggest I’ve seen outside of porn. And it … it was beautiful. I’d really wanted to touch it. Damn.

I thought about touching it. How it would feel. I’m sure it was smooth and soft. The head was so big. How would I even… fit it in my mouth. That was a surprising thought, but it just popped into my head, and damn if it didn’t make me swoon.

I slipped my hand up under my dress. I felt like a teenager for god’s sake, jilling one out in the bathroom! In no time at all, I came hard, stiffling my moan, thinking about swirling my tongue over the head.

* * *

“Leaving already?” Daisy asked, as I grabbed my jacket.

“huh! Oh. Uh, yeah. I gotta run. I, uh…” I stopped. Daisy looked at me, puzzled

“You ok?” She asked, the concern showing on her face.

“Yeah.. Uh, I just remembered something I uh.. I need to…er… yeah, bye, talk to you later” I stumbled badly, pulling the jacket on and checking it’s pockets for my keys.

“Sit down” She said. Damn older sisters. I sat, hiding my face with my hair.

“I don’t know what’s happening here.” Daisy said, and I turned to look at her. “Help me out.”

I was so embarrassed by what I’d just done. How could I possibly explain!? Then I remembered what she’d done. Oh crap.

“Are we just a big ol’ pair of perverts?” I asked her, trying for a grin.

She looked shocked, but then slowly nodded. “You uh..” She motioned with her head up the stairs.

“I didn’t mean to!” I said. I was just really confused, you know?

She looked on evenly, “Didn’t mean to …?”

I took a long breath. This was ridiculous. Daisy wouldn’t be mad, it was an accident! Ok. Let’s start again. “I accidentally broke the cardinal rule of teenage boys. I entered his room without him answering the door. Guess what I saw?” I asked.

She looked… well, it looked like she was remembering something. “You saw… it.”

“I saw it.”

“And then you just had to…?”

“What? No! I just… saw it. ”

“Thoughts?”

I looked up, trying to see if she was joking. She wasn’t.

“Well… I stand by my statement, that’s—I mean, he’s going to make, uh, someone pretty happy some day”

Daisy sighed. I’ll admit, I kind of got lost in thought there, so I don’t know exactly how long it was before I noticed that Daisy was also just kind of lost in thought. That boy… suddenly that boy seemed… kind of hot. I could feel my temp rising and again. When I heard the bedroom door open upstairs, I got to my feet. I just… I just didn’t feel like I should be around him right now.

As I left, I kissed my sister on the cheek. “We should talk later”, as I stepped out the door, pulling it shut behind me.

I felt a little squicky about it, but it was pretty clear that my husband was about to get a nice surprise. By the time I got home, hopped out of the car, and proved myself correct, that squicky feeling about lusting over my nephew was gone.