The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 7 — A Rude Awakening

Have I ever mentioned that I don’t handle narcotics very well?

It’s true, although it hasn’t come up much. When I had my wisdom teeth out, my mother said that I turned into a hussy, and said several unkind things about her, my father, my sister and the dog. I don’t completely remember it, it’s just kind of foggy, but I can’t imagine I was that bad.

But anyway, when Dylan offered me some pain meds from my ex-husband’s prescription, I thought back to what my mother had said. But I did hurt. And he looked like he was trying to be so… helpful! It’s dumb, but I didn’t want to disappoint him. And like I said, I could barely move.

By the time I made it to my room, I was feeling a little loopy. It felt so nice to be tucked into bed by my strong handsome son. I felt so warm and safe. But I was still feeling a little anxious about what I might say or do. So I sent him off, claiming I wanted to nap.

I was pretty sure I was just to lie there in a daze, but I woke up some time later, absolutely dying of thirst. I waited as long as I could, which felt like about 3 hours, but was probably 10 minutes, and then texted my son to please bring me a glass of water.

When he brought it in, I swear he looked like an angel, and the water was the coolest, most refreshing thing I’d ever had. And when he offered a massage, well, I mean, who doesn’t want a massage. And yeah. I wasn’t wearing the best clothing for a massage from my son, but honestly, it just never occurred to me. At first, my discomfort was very distracting, and after he started, it just felt so good. I felt … well, kind of like when he tucked me in. I was just warm and safe as his strong hands probed, gripped and pulled at my sore muscles.

And then, well, I just kind of drifted off. I wasn’t asleep or anything, I was just… drifting. Like I couldn’t tell you in the slightest what I was thinking of, my brain was just on snooze, but I could feel everything and it was marvelous.

Then I think I must have actually fallen asleep, because I don’t remember him finishing the massage, or how I got back to the bed. It was night time when I woke up, and I felt confused, ravenous, and… good. Just really really relaxed. That massage must have been so good, but also… I had the most marvelous erotic dream. I know it sounds weird, but single moms have needs too you know! I was naked, on a bed, but it was tall. You know how dreams can be. It just made sense. And I was being touched all over by strong masculine hands. And it was… it was all for me, you know? Like, when you have sex, but you’re always thinking “Is this what they want? Do they like that? Should I do something different? Should I say something?” But in this dream, those hands, they were just for me, and I didn’t feel selfish, or self-conscious, I could just enjoy myself! God, I never remember my dreams, but this one was so vivid.

I groaned quietly, remembering it, and clutched at my breasts, teasing the nipples. Sliding a hand lower, I discovered I was soaked, and the bed even felt wet. I stretched out, and was relieved that my back pain was almost completely gone! Yay!

Mmm. As nice as that feels though, I was hungry, and I really needed to pee. So I got up and wandered to the bathroom. I could hear some soft sounds coming from Dylan’s room. Sounds like he’s watching some tv on his phone or something. I freshened up quickly and headed downstairs to rustle up some food. But when I came back up, I realized that little Dylan was… well, he was clearly watching porn! It’s so weird, I don’t know if he doesn’t usually watch porn, or if he uses headphones? Or maybe he just does it when I’m out? But this was literally the first time I’d ever heard him with porn!

I couldn’t help but pause at his door. Usually he closes his door, but … well, the other night he’d left it open. I hesitated. I didn’t want a repeat of that night. I still don’t know what came over me. But I found myself standing outside his door, listening to some woman groaning and moaning. I peeked through the slot, but I couldn’t see much. Just some vague movement suggesting that he was masturbating, and the sounds of a woman being pleasured.

“oh honey, I-Ah oh … I don’t… ughhh- mmmm. " I heard some porn star say. It was hard to make it out. I wondered what he was watching! Some kind of role-play maybe? I don’t watch porn myself, but I mean, I’m not a nun, you know?

It was kind of hot, and I’ll be honest, I made a bad decision. I didn’t really think about it, I just found myself with my hand over my panties, lightly rubbing myself while thinking about what was going on just inside the door. It was that cock I was imagining. I know it was wrong what we did, and I have done my best to put it out of my mind, but thinking about that cock of his, after waking up so aroused… I just couldn’t seem to help myself.

The woman sure made a lot of moans, gasps, and little grunts. I could hear some talking, which seemed weird, but whatever. Then it was back,

“ohhhhh—oh!—I don’t think that area—oh—uh uh uh uh—I—should you be—Mmmmm”

Huh. Hot. I wondered what they were doing. What was enticing him to stroke- no. Stop it. I chided myself, forcing my hand away. I should leave. That was when I heard it.

“is that good Mom?”

“hhhnnnng. Uh… oh yes.. Uh… uh… good…”

Oh. My. God. My son was watching… He was watching… Mom and Son pornography!

I couldn’t deal with it. I went right back to my bed, put on some headphones, and listened to music so I wouldn’t have to hear whatever Dylan was into. My head was swirling and confused and anxious. What had I done?! What had I done to my poor son!?

* * *

Back in my room, I paced back and forth. I had to put a stop to… to whatever it was that was going on. My son needed my help, and he needed me as a mother, not as this.. Whatever I’d become. He needed to date and think about women his own age. My still groggy head spun with crazy thoughts until I eventually drifted away.