The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 6 — A Touch Too Far

For the next week, we kind of avoided each other, in a friendly enough way. We said hi, and stuff, but we just didn’t spend that much time in the same room.

I know I spent a lot of time in my room, watching the video of my mom jacking me off, and cumming right at the end when I came on her arm and chest. But it took several days before I realized what I had. I had a video of my mom jacking me off. My Mom!

There were a lot of very dark places I could go. I fantasized about blackmailing her into… well just about everything. But I think in the end, I just love my mom, maybe in a different way that most, but I loved her as a mom, and I just happened to also obsess over her body. Oh, and I love how she looks when she orgasms. And giggles.

So, I tried to get back into a routine. Getting us back into the pool. Being more affectionate, and cuddly. Hanging out, you know. It took a while before she would relax around me, but we were definitely moving back in the right direction. And basically every night, that video of her stroking my cock got me over the finish line.

Then a funny thing happened.

“Ouch. Dylan, can you get me some tylenol?” I heard as my mom shuffled into the kitchen. I looked up. She was partly bent over, and had a wrap skirt on her bottom, but instead of a shirt, she just had her robe roughly tied over top. I’ll be honest, the view was spectacular, since the robe wasn’t tied well, it was thin, and of course, the angle she was standing at made her beautiful knockers hang away from her body.

I hopped up from the kitchen table. “Of course! What happened?” I asked.

She grimaced, “I have no idea. I got up and was getting dressed, and I felt something just … cramp up”.

“Oh no!” I pulled out a chair for her to sit, and brought her the tylenol and water.

“Is there anything I can do to help?” I asked, but she just shook her head. I thought of something, and ran to the bathroom to check. I’m sure that there are nice people who go and throw away all their old prescriptions, but apparently we’re not those people. I came back with some pain medicine from when my dad hurt his back.

“How about these? They’ll probably knock you flat, but you… you look like maybe you could use a little rest.” I rattled the pill bottle.

“Oh, narcotics.. Uh. Well, it’s just that—” she hesitated.

I popped the lid and handed her two. “No. Little Miss, you take this medicine, and you go lie down. You call me if you need anything.” She started to object, but when she looked at my face, she hesitated, then took them.

“I think I’m going to try just lying down for a bit, let this medicine do it’s work.” I helped her up to her room, and goofed off on the internet.

An hour or so later, she texted me for a glass of water.

“here you go Mom. Anything else I can get you?”

“I wish there was dear, but I think only time will help now”.

“Hey Mom, don’t we still have the massage table in the basement? Remember when Dad’s back was acting up?”

“Huh…Maybe? I’m not sure. But anyway, I don’t…” I was already out of the room, heading for the basement. I came up a few minutes later triumphantly, with it and a couple of damp rags.

“It’s a little dusty” I said, as I wiped it off. “Ok, good as new. C’mon, hop on up. " I patted the clean vinyl surface.

She grimaced, but slowly maneuvered herself so she was sitting on it. I helped her lie down, face down, and brought some of her little pillows to help her rest her face.

“Just tell me where it hurts” I said as I started exploring her lower back.

“Ooooh. Oh. Yeah, right there” She breathed out. Uh…Holy shit? I guess I spent about twenty minutes just gently rubbing around the area that seemed really solidly locked up.

When she’d climbed up on the table, she’d scooted her little yellow robe over her butt, but as I worked the muscles through the robe, it slowly hitched its way up, showing me more and more of her smooth round ass, and her little black panties. I kept working away, but my eyes were stuck on her ass. And the whole time she was making ‘ooooh’ and ‘aaaaah yeah- Oh! MMMmmm” sounds. My cock was like a goddamn rock listening to her.

“Mom, do you like what I’m doing?” I asked her quietly.

“MMmm, oh yes”. She groaned, as I rocked my hand back and forth on her lower back. I slowly worked higher, which drew the robe all the way off her butt.

After a few minutes of working her upper and mid back, I said “Mom, I’m going to slip the robe off, ok? It’s getting in the way.” Then I slid it off one arm, and pushed it over so it just sat on the other side of her back. Like I wasn’t trying to take it off, just needed to work on this side for a bit.

“huh!? Ummmm. Uh…Ok, I guess. Ooooh, that feels soooo good.”

God I wanted to touch her tits. They were tucked under her chest, but spilled out to the sides enough. The graceful curves, and soft skin just called to me. I kept working her back, but I slid further and further to the side. My fingers were on her back, but my thumb kept sliding further and further along her side, until I felt it slip along the soft curvy bulge of her left boob. Just for a second, then back up along her back. Over before she could complain or express disapproval.

“Honey—ooooh—you.. You should—hmmmmmMMmmm… uh….the .. Uh … robe… uh " she tried, mumbling incoherently, as I worked my way down her back. After a couple of minutes I shifted to her other side, and again, slipped that side of the robe off, this time pushing the now completely off robe onto her back on the other side. Because obviously I’m not trying to ogle her creamy soft boobs, or anything like that. I’m a perfect gentleman.

I did the same trick on the other side, sliding along her back until I could slip a thumb along the smooth skin of her right breast. This time I did it twice. Damn my mom was hot. But this time she didn’t stop making her light groans to try and chastise me.

After a few more minutes, I climbed up and sat on her upper thighs. I went back to rubbing her lower back, but this time, when I would lean forward to rub, my dick would rub against her butt through my pants. I don’t know if she could feel it, but holy fuck I could! This was so hot.

I slid my hands lower, rubbing the top of her ass. Hey, there are muscles there too you know! After a moment, I slid lower on both sides, rubbing along her whole ass.

“oh honey, I-Ah oh … I don’t… ughhh- mmmm. " she murmured, but didn’t ever get all the way to a complete thought, and I just keep rubbing and pressing on her ass with my hands, and my cock.

I couldn’t resist any more, and I slid my hands along her ass, pushing my thumbs ‘up’ but at the very bottom of her ass. When I did that, her panties shifted, and I was practically looking at her labia. I rubbed in circles on both cheeks, and the panties shifted one way then the other. I couldn’t quite see her pussy, but oh my god I wanted to. And the whole fucking time, she’s groaning and moaning away! I’m only human!

“Mom, can you lift up your hips?” I asked, as I sat up off her thighs.

“uh?", she said sounding confused, but lifting her hips up. I quickly slid her panties down.

“Your underpants are getting in the way. It’s ok, you’re covered”, I lied and went back immediately to rubbing her back.

“hmm? Wait…huh? uuuuh” She sounded confused, but couldn’t seem to make whole sentences. As you might imagine, I did not wait, and after a few minutes, I was back at her ass, rubbing it, squeezing it, and pushing at it.

Holy shit, Mom’s pussy was shaved! She had just a little hair up at the top, but the whole area around her labia was shaved!

I put my thumbs right to the outside her labia, and pushed in to the surrounding muscles.

“ohhhhh—oh!—I don’t think that area—oh—uh uh uh uh—I—should you be—Mmmmm” She mumbled. I was worried she was going to ask me to stop, so I moved my hands back up to her back, but this time I put my knee right up against her pussy (kneeling on one leg, the other was flat-footed beside her waist).

I started rocking as I rubbed her back. Up and down, up and down, and as I rocked my hands, my knee rocked against her. “mmmm. Oh… oh… oh… oh… oh…” she whispered as I rocked. And then it happened, she started rocking back against me. I started stroking her back instead of rubbing, but kept up with the rocking motion. “oh…uh-ohhh…uhh… uhhh…. Mmmm” she continued.

“is that good Mom?” I asked, sliding my hands on her back, scratching, stroking, gripping.

“hhhnnnng. Uh… oh yes.. Uh… uh… good…” She whimpered. I slid my hands down, gripping her waist, sliding down further, grabbing her ass, pulling her down against my knee. She groaned and didn’t say anything. So I slipped my knee out, and slid my hand down, and this time, I just put my whole hand over her mound and lightly rubbed the whole thing in a small circle.

“Oh! I don’t—Ah!—oh… ummm… oh. " she said, as I kept rubbing. I didn’t really know why she was letting me do this, but I wasn’t going to stop it either! Slowly my fingers became wet with her juices, and my fingertips would slip over and around her labia as I made the little circles.

I felt her take a sharp breath, and lift her hips up slightly. I slid my thumb in, while my fingers pressed against where I thought her clit was (hey, it was hard to figure out in this position!).

“OOOOH! Hun! Uhhh!” she groaned. I felt her stiffen up and thought that she was about to stop me. So I took my hand away and with the calmest voice I could muster, I said “ok, can you turn over?”

She froze, and made a confused noise.

“I need to do this from the other side. You have muscles that go all the way around, you know” I said, and started helping her turn over. Longest 10 seconds of my life.

And she went with it! She rolled over, and shifted until she was lying down. Her eyes fluttered and didn’t really seem to focus on me, and once she lay back down, her eyes closed again.

And holy shit those tits! Laying on her back, they slid to the side some, but they were beautiful! So soft, so milky white, and with such perfect nipples and areolas! I slid my hands up her belly on both sides, stopping just short of her tits. I did it again, pushing my thumbs into her belly as I slid them up. Nothing to see here, just a regular massage. But the fourth time, I slid up and the backs of my hands slid under her tits as I slid my fingers along her rib-cage. But she didn’t react! Just lay there, breathing heavily while I slid my hands along the undersides of her tits!

I couldn’t take it, and I wrapped my hands around her breasts, stroking the flesh gently.

“oooooooooohhhhhh” she moaned, and rocked her hips. Emboldened, I brushed my hand over her nipple, and she twitched and moaned again. Jesus, I was in heaven, but so terrified that she’d wake up from whatever state she was in and yell at me for being a creep. Her eyes fluttered again, almost opening when I slid across both nipples at the same time.

“Mom, are you ok?” I asked, lightly pressing her nipples between my fingers.

“oh. Oh—yes… oh please” She mumbled, barely moving her lips.

“You like this?” I asked.

“oh. Oh. Oh. Yessssss” she breathed, sighing as I gently pulled on a nipple. Shit shit shit this was amazing! I had to..

‘OOOoohhhh!” she moaned, as I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked it. Holy shit, she was delicious! Almost without thinking, I moved my hand down to her pussy, and started rubbing again. She rocked her hips, and thrust her chest up at me.

“Does this feel good Mom?” I asked, pinching her nipple while I slid a finger just inside her.

“Oh! Oh! Ohhh yesss” she moaned, her hands clenching at her sides.

I moved so that my cock was near her hands, and pressed into her. She clutched at it without opening her eyes, and my cock, already erect, became absolutely as hard as it’s ever been. I quickly popped it free, and her hand pulled and slipped up and down on it.

I slid my fingers in, all the way, and rubbed up against the top like I’d seen Nina Hartley do. That woman puts out some quality educational material.

“Uh! Uh! Ughhh! Oh! No! Oh!” She grunted sharply. But I couldn’t stop, and she made no actual move to stop me. I rubbed her from the inside, while my thumb circled around her clit. She gasped, and her other hand moved to her own nipple, pinching and pulling it much harder than I had.

“Do you like this cock, Mom? It’s not too big is it?” I asked her.

“Mmmm…. no… oh. It’s… Oh, ugh! fuck uh. " She babbled. Everything about this was turning me on. My cock was as hard as a rock, and her hand felt incredible and all of that was absolutely drowned out by the other sensations I was getting from playing with my mom’s body.

I couldn’t wait any more. I took my hand out, and slid her down the bench until her ass was right at the edge.

“uuhh noooo” she groaned in disappointment, pushing her pussy towards me, trying to get my fingers back inside.

I grabbed my cock, and slid the head over her opening, getting it wet.

“huh?...uh… what…hhhhhuh” she moaned. God, the sound of her ragged breathing was beautiful music.

I pushed the head in, feeling her stretch around me.

She started to tense up, but I couldn’t let her snap out of it! I rubbed her clit, and slowly worked my cock back and forth, back and forth, putting a little more of my length inside her each time.

“Oooh. Oooh. Ooooooh!” the rising tone of her cries rang out, as she desperately playing with both her tits while I slowly started to fuck her in little motions.

“Is this what you want?” I asked, rocking a little more inside her.

“Oh yes! Oh oh! Oh!” she cried. I was about half in, and this was the tightest sensation I’d ever felt.

“Oh Mom” I moaned “you feel so amazing”. I was really fucking her! I was almost all the way in, rocking back and forth with my hands gripped on her hips like little hydraulic vices. She was twisting and turning her head and shoulders while on every stroke I was deeper than the last. “Mom, you’re so wet, so hot” I croaked. “Do it, come on Mom, I know you want it. Come for me. oooh come for me Mom uhhh Come on my cock” and I mashed down on her clit while pushing all the way in.

“OH MY GOD!” she cried out, and her whole body arched and stiffed as I bottomed out “Oh!” I felt her pussy clamp down around me as she came. The incredibly erotic site of my mom, her body twisted in orgasm, pushed me over the edge.

I came deep inside her with a wordless roar. It was the most intense orgasm I’d ever had.

* * *

Afterwards, I cleaned her, helped her to the bed, and she fell fast asleep. I didn’t really know what had happened, but I wasn’t complaining. That. Was. Incredible.