The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 5 — Monkey See, Monkey Want

I want to start out by saying how much I love my son. He is a good boy. And he loves me.

And lately, he’s been so affectionate. He seems to snuggle up and give me hugs all the time. And it’s nice you know? It’s just nice to be held sometimes.

But lately I feel like it’s getting out of hand. When he talks quietly in my ear when he hugs me, it kind of gives me shivers. I mean, I’m totally not attracted to my son, but I’m 35 years old, and my body sometimes has a mind of it’s own. Like, the other day, when he gave me a hug from behind. I felt so deliciously warm in his embrace. I could close my eyes and imagine it was a someone else, getting ready to kiss my neck. In fact, it wasn’t until I felt his erection pressing on my butt that I straightened up and broke the hug. I know that boys just get them, but it didn’t feel right, feeling it pressed up against me like that. God it’s been so long since I’ve felt anything like that…

So when he mentioned he had a date, at first I was so excited for him. Finally, he was going to be going out and getting some. I could practically imagine how his date would feel as he groped her, making out with her, undressing her. I hope he was using protection. The image of his date pushing a condom down onto his cock flew into my mind, but I pushed it away. Then he showed me that picture. She absolutely was cute. Really cute. But… was she his type? She was probably 5 foot nothing, and looked to weigh 100lbs, with no ass or boo—… I… God I don’t know. I mean, she was just a girl…? I don’t know, I just thought he’d be into more… Nothing. I don’t know what I was thinking.

We made chitchat, and he left to go shopping. I paced while having another glass of wine.

I felt weird. Like, angry, tense. I couldn’t figure it out. Eventually I went up to my room and practically threw myself onto my bed. I felt like a dramatic teenager. What was wrong with me?

The image of the condom sliding onto his cock again slipped into my mind. Oh. I was just horny. Weird. I’d been horny a lot lately. I should think about dating. But for now… I slipped my dress over my head, and started my normal self-care routine. I was enjoying myself, but I kept being distracted by imagining my son with his date. Kids these days are pretty sexually active, right? That girl, her lips pressed against him. Oooh, that’s nice. She’d probably climb into his lap and wrap her hands around him. He’d slide his hands under her tank top, groping her little tits. Her hands wrapped around his staff. His hands in her short hair. Her opening her thick legs to his fingers. His big hands wrapped around her little ass—kneading it, grabbing at her hips, and soft belly. Mmmm. Pushing her over on her hands and knees, pressing up against her big round ass. Oooh yeah. He’d push into her, her big tits sloshing back and forth as he fucked her from behind. Uh—fuck. He’d probably be pulling on her hair, roughly pulled back into a kind of pony tail, holding her like a bronco rider. Ohhh uh, so close. Her long blond hair stuck to her face as she glistened with sweat, moaning out for more as he fucked her. Flipping her over uuuuhhhh, her tits crushed to my chest as his… no Ah! I mean her- Oooh Oh OH OOOOH Huh! Huh! My orgasm was bright and intense.

And then came the sudden clarity.

I couldn’t help but feel bad. I mean, I hadn’t started off that way, but just as I’d cum, I’d been imaging my own son… Well, no, just a muscular man on top of me. Never mind. I still felt anxious though. I bet the little girl he was seeing was so immature. Plus, she was so slight! He’d basically said he preferred a fuller figured mo—er woman. He was such a mature young man too! I bet he would need a similarly mature young woman. I couldn’t think of anyone I knew to set him up though.

In retrospect, I think the biggest mistake I made was spending entirely too much time thinking about my son fu—having sex with that Amber girl. Well, that, and the stress-drinking. I usually have a glass of wine with dinner. Occasionally I have two. But tonight I had two, and then drank a third while pacing around the house. I knew I’d been less than fair with him that afternoon, and I was feeling a little emotional about the whole thing.

So when he came home, I went to his door to apologize. But he wanted to talk about his date, and he seemed so disappointed.

When he asked to show me his penis, I felt like I owed it to him. He was really struggling. And, I’ve seen a few penises, ok, but his just looked… It looked so regal. Just beautiful, lying limp against his strong muscular leg. And when he told me, I mean asked me to see it hard, I just couldn’t figure out how to say ‘no’.

I couldn’t stop staring at it. Before I even understood what was happening, I had it in my hand, and it was growing. This huge magnificent cock was growing. It flexed in my hand, and I swear, my hand moved all by itself. I knew I should stop, the idea here was just to look at it, and make a judgement, right? But I was…Ok, I was aroused by this cock. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one so beautiful. I wanted to taste it. I licked my lips, but restrained myself.

It was almost as much of a shock to me, when my nipple exploded in sensation. I couldn’t even look, but somehow my fingers had started to rub it, while I stroked that lovely hard cock. I’m not going to lie, I should have stopped. But it all felt so… so right. And while I was stroking it, my nipple was demanding more and more attention. Got it was so hot. So hard.

I didn’t even know I was close, but when I felt his cum splatter on me, and I realized that I’d done that, well, it was too much, and I pinched down hard on my nipple and it just sent me over the edge. I didn’t know that I could orgasm from just my nipple. Damn. But as I came down, I realized that I’d literally just jerked off my own 18 year old son. That’s… That’s just not something that good Mom’s do.

I ran like a little girl, I don’t think I’ve ever felt so ashamed in my life. And when I woke up, feeling like I’d had the best sleep of my life, well, I felt ashamed by that too.