The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 4 — Snooping and Investigation

I caught her in the hallway on her way to the bathroom, but this time I made sure I had a full on erection in my boxers. She pretended not to see it, but the microphones in her room, piped into my headphones, made it clear that if it wasn’t me, she certainly seemed to be … randier than normal.

The next idea I had was more daring.

I waited until I was pretty sure she was masturbating one night, then I left my door open, and when I heard her get up to wash up, I lay on my side away from the door and started jacking off slowly. I heard her go to the bathroom, and on her way back heard her stop before heading in to her room. I wanted to turn around and check, but I just kept on stroking, my arm moving back and forth over my cock. It’s not really giant by the way, but it is big. I made up the story of those girls finding it too big. I mean, we had to go slow, and I couldn’t really slam it in, but in the end, they both seemed to like it.

So I kept at it. I knew she wouldn’t be able to see much, but the fact that she hadn’t either ignored me, or yelled at me to stop, or slammed my door, or any of the other obvious failure modes.

“Oh yeah, babe, can you handle it? Yeah, I bet you can” I murmured, hopefully just loud enough for her to hear. I was pretty damn turned on, and I was definitely stroking faster, but I was also distracted by trying to figure out what was going on out in the hallway. I had to see what was happening. In my head, she was there, one hand down her panties, stroking herself while I worked my rod. But I had to think! If I scared her away now, it might be impossible to ever get her interested again. I was pretty sure I heard her breathing hard, but it was hard to be sure with my blood pounding in my ears.

Eventually I came, thinking about my pretty mom, her eyes rolling back in pleasure as she fingered herself watching me. I made a big show of being done, and rolling over, and by the time I was pointed at the door, she was gone, and I saw her door just closing.

I immediately turned on my app to listen in on her room, and almost immediately I could hear her breathing heavy, the wet sound of rubbing, and the occasional low moan. It was so hot, I had to jack off again.

* * *

I decided that if I did that again, I’d need to be more prepared. So, another $50 on the internet, and a couple of wifi cameras came. I installed on in my room pointed from the headboard towards the door, but got most of the room. The other one I put in her room when she was out, capturing the bed and her desk.

If I got caught, I 100% was going to win perviest son of the year, and probably be kicked out. But I wasn’t thinking straight. I needed to see my mom do her thing.

* * *

I caught up with her in the kitchen, doing dishes.

“Morning Mom” I said quietly, as I wrapped my arms around her from behind. She had a dish in one hand, and a sponge in the other, so she just stopped while I hugged her. When your mom has a bosom like mine does, and you hug her from behind, your arms are going to be against them. It’s just physics. Or geometry. Whatever.

I let the hug go on for a moment, enjoying the feel of her ass pressed against me, and her chest pressed against my arms. I’d been doing this kind of thing for a couple of weeks now. Slowly increasing the intimacy of the hugs.

“Good morning dear. Now let me know, I need to finish up here.” I gave her a good squeeze and let go.

“Oh, hey, by the way, I asked a girl out. I’m seeing her tonight, so don’t wait up”. I said, with a sly grin.

“Oh! I guess this is good news! Anyone I know? " she asked jokingly.

“Nah, just a girl I met at a coffeeshop. Did you know that some people actually like expresso?” I asked.

“Oh honey, it’s espresso, not ‘ex-presso’” Mom said with just a hint of condescention. When she looked up at my face and saw my expression, she knew she’d been trolled, haha. “Well, anyway, is she cute? Worth my son’s time?“

“here, take a look” I showed her the girl’s picture on my phone. Amber was a short little chick, with short hair, her tank top showing her flat stomach, and perky little breasts.

“Very nice, she seems cute”. She agreed. A little… distant.

“Well obviously Mom. You’re too sweet for something so bitter” I grinned.

“Look at you! Practicing your smooth moves. " She smiled at me warmly.

I left for my room, and when I came downstairs, announcing that I was heading out shopping for a new shirt, she seemed, well, a little pissy. Normally she doesn’t care when I mow the lawn, or take out the trash, or those sorts of things. But today she seemed upset. Oh well.

I just did the chores, before slinking out. That’s weird.

* * *

My date went off without a hitch. I wasn’t kidding, I really had met a girl, Amber. She was cute, my age, and like short skirts, so we had that in common. We went out for dinner, chatted, drove out to a park, and made out for a bit. I wanted a bit more, but she shut me down when I tried to hit second base. I drove her home, and promised to call her. She was pretty hot, but a little dull, so, maybe?

I came home, and it looked like my mom had gone to bed, so I put on some music, got undressed, and was just chilling in my room, when I heard a little knock. “Dylan?”

“Come on in Mom, I’m not asleep”. She came in, and stood by the bed where I was laying. Her light robe hung across her chest, and her soft round nipples showed faintly through. Fuck. Did I mention I was obsessed?

“How did your date go?” She asked. Ugh! I should have planned for this! Ok. Think. Right.

“It… Well, it ended how you’d expect” I said, sounding disappointed and a little sad.

“Oh, well, maybe you can see her again?” she asked.

“Maybe. But you know. I think I’m too big for her. Look, it’s not the only thing I think about or anything, but I do think about it. " I responded.

“Oh honey. I’m sure it’ll work out.”

“I don’t know Mom. I’m pretty sure I’m a freak. I mean, no one is going to want to have sex with me. I’m sorry to dump all this on you, I know you don’t really want to know about this kind of stuff.”

“Dear, I am your mother. Of course I want to know what’s going on in your head. I’m glad you feel ok talking to me about this.“

“Mom?” I asked quietly. She looked at me expectantly.

“Do… Do you… Could you look at it, and tell me if you actually think it’ll be ok?“

She sucked in her next breath, and her eyes darted around the room. “Oh, um, er…” She said.

“No problem. It doesn’t matter. I’ll just… ugh. Sorry I asked”

She sat down on the bed. I waited.

“ok” she said quietly.

“really? I mean…” I trailed off.

“Let’s just, uh, get this over with”. She said.

I sat up, and slid my boxers down my legs, and again I heard her sucking air. My cock lay against my thigh.

I want to be clear. I do have a big cock. Like I don’t know exactly, but when it’s hard, it’s about 8 inches long, and it’s about, aw shit, I don’t know, it’s about two inches across? I mean, I’ve seen guys in porn with bigger cocks, that’s for sure. But it’s bigger than average, both longer and thicker. But right now, flaccid on my thigh, it was merely ‘a big dick’. And yeah, it’s scared some girls when they first saw it, but none of them ever gave up on the challenge if you know what I mean.

“Oh. I see. Well, yes, it is pretty big, but seems like honestly something that most women, with, uh. You know, adequate preparation would be excited, I mean, interest- I mean able to handle.” She stammered.

“Mom. No. This…This is just when it’s soft. It gets bigger.” I said plainly.

‘It..It does?” She asked nervously.

“Yeah, quite a bit. You have to see that.” I waited. Her eyes never left it. “Mom?” I said quietly, not wanting to distract her too much.

“uh huh?” she answered.

“pick it up?” I asked.

“uh……” She hesitated, still staring at it, trying to make sense of what I was saying. Her nipples were making hard little shapes on her robe, and still she waited.

“You need to see it when it’s.. You know, big”. I gently took her wrist in my hand and moved it down towards my manhood. Her arm was slack, and when I brought it right up to my cock, I saw her lips make a ‘no’ shape, but no sound came out. Her hand was now open on my thigh, and I shifted my cock into her open hand. Her whole body seemed to tense up. I waited, holding perfectly still. She was staring at her hand and the cock in it. I was trying desperately to keep my erection down. The last thing I needed was for her to decide that she could see my erect cock just fine.

Slowly. So Slowly, her fingers curled up. “um… well…” She muttered. She gently moved her hand, hardly stroking it, just sort of fiddling with it a little, but it was enough. It started to swell. “oh” She said, almost surprised. Her hand kept on shifting, shifting, her little finger sliding just over the ridge of the head. As it swelled, her little hands had to actually open up slightly to accommodate it. Her tongue slipped out and wet her lips.

“Oh dear me…” she muttered, completely oblivious to me, and she started making broader motions, sliding her hand over the head. Her other arm was wrapped around her lower ribs, hugging herself. That hand was spread wide, her fingers digging in. Slowly, I saw her thumb start to move. It slid up the side of her breast, and back down a few times. It waggled back and forth as her other hand moved back and forth on my cock, which was as hard as I’d ever seen it. I couldn’t help it, a small groan escaped me.

Her thumb slipped inwards, and brushed against her nipple. “Uuuuh” she whispered, as her thumb traveled back across the nipple. Her hand was sliding back and forth over my cock, rubbing the head, and the sensation was almost too much. I’d come about and hour earlier, but it was taking all my willpower not to grab her head and shove it down on my cock.

“Oh Mom, that’s it, you’ve got it”. I said throatily.

“I… I shouldn’t” She said, her hand still moving, and her thumb still slipping back and forth over her nipple. I groaned again. I was so fucking turned on, and I couldn’t believe I was feeling ready to cum again.

“It’s not too big, is it Mom?” I asked, trying to keep the excitement out of my voice.

“it’s—uh—no, I don’t… I…uh I don’t uh ugh um, well”. She mumbled. Fuck she was hot as a firecracker. I wanted with every fiber to grab her body, to pinch her nipples, suck on them, grab her ass, fuck her. But I couldn’t. It would ruin everything.

“I think … I oh … I think… uh uh uuum, I… please… errrh, I… that is” more word salad. I saw her finger come up to match her thumb, and she sharply pinched her nipple, making her gasp. That was it.

“ooh fuck Mom, I can’t… Oh! " and I started to cum. The first jet hit her arm, and she just stared at it, still stroking, until the second one flew higher, hitting her robe across the chest, arm and stomach. Her hand tightened around me and stopped moving and she looked like she’d been struck by lightning. Her back was arched and her eyes closed and she grunted heavily like she’d just been punched in the gut. Time seemed to freeze.

The long moment passed, and my dear, sweet mom, hand on my cock, jizz literally dripping down her robe, opened her eyes and looked into my face. I could see the emotions. Shame, worry, fear, and deep, deep arousal. I’ve never seen a look like that in a painting, but I bet I could sell a million copies if I could capture it.

“Dylan. Oh Dylan. Oh my goodness, what did I—” She stopped talking, and released my cock like it was on fire. She jumped out of the bed, and practically ran to the bathroom.

I couldn’t decide if I should go after her. I decided she’d be defensive, and I closed the door and left her alone. I could hear her hesitate in the hallway when she saw my door closed, but she went into her bedroom.

When I watched, she paced back and forth, wearing just panties now, since her robe was in the wash. Shit I don’t think I’ve ever seen them exposed like this. But after a few minutes, she quieted down, went to bed and appeared to go to sleep.

Best. Date. Ever.