The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 3 — The Other Side of the Mountain

You know, it’s not easy raising a boy alone. I mean, I just don’t know what puberty is like for a boy, and it’s been so long since I was a teenager myself, but I think I’ve done a fine job. Dylan is a great kid, he did well in high school, and he is healthy especially since he started lifting weights. He helps around the house, even has his own ‘house projects’ like getting the pool back in shape. Je is just generally a great kid! I love him to death.

But since his dad left, I was getting pretty lonely. I had all day while he was at school, and I was struggling a little to keep it all together. Other than housekeeping and a little gardening, I didn’t really have much going on in my life. I had a few ‘mom’ friends, and we’d occasionally go out for coffee and chat about the school system, or humble-brag about our kids accomplishments. But they weren’t close, and my older close friends had kind of fallen by the wayside during my marriage. Now that it was done, I… well I guess I didn’t even really know how to make new friends. People I could be myself with.

But this was my life, and I was going to live it.It was hard at first. I know that sounds weird to some people, but… my husband and I had stopped having sex a few years before he left, and afterwards, it honestly, just didn’t occur to me for a while. So when I burst in on my son, naked as a jaybird, at first, it was just embarrassing. I tried to play it light.

But something about seeing that half-mast cock. Well it just got to me. My son was avoiding me, and so I was preoccupied with thinking about how to solve that little family problem, but when I went to bed, it was… Well, I woke up with my hand between my legs. It felt… it felt so good. I think it had been the first time I’d… well touched myself like that since before I was dating my ex-husband. And I’ll be honest. It felt pretty darn good. I might do it again.

* * *

I know you must think I’m the worst mother of in the world. But I’m not! The fact that I was experiencing a little sexual awakening was totally unrelated to my boy. Women my age like sex! It’s not big deal.

But one day I was watching a show with my son, and I saw his forearm. Like, I know men can have nice forearms, and my son was becoming a young man, but I was just almost taken aback that my son could have an attractive forearm.

That sounds weird. I’m totally not saying that my son got me hot. But it was like it was suddenly an option that I could have sexual attraction.

I guess it was when he told me about his problem, and I started looking for resources on the internet. It turns out you can’t just google “Big penises” and get good age-appropriate links. Who knew? But it’s true, that I did finally, finally, notice that I was becoming aroused. Like at all. It’s weird, but when you haven’t, you know, touched yourself for a while, you just… just stop thinking about it.

That night, I was lying in bed, trying to relax, but I couldn’t get the thought of my son, struggling with his big penis. That made me think about his crazy idea that women didn’t like their breasts touched. I reached up and touched mine. I like to caress the outsides, and the lower part. You know, the parts that are usually covered by a bra. I felt a little thrill, and I was like, hey I remember this. So I kept at it. You don’t want to hear about it all though. I mean yeah, I ended up masturbating. And I was quiet, ok? But it was just kind of relaxing. And nice.

I thought it was a good sign. But then came the pool.

We’d literally just covered it up when we moved in. The realtor had told us that pools increase resale values, but are money-sinks to run, and neither me nor my husband liked to swim. So we covered it over, sealed up whatever needed sealing up, and ignored it. But about… well, I guess it was after that difficult talk with Dylan, he started working on it. I guess he just googled it up, since he never asked me what to do or how to do it. And then one day, he filled it, and pretty soon he was swimming in it daily. And I admit, he looked pretty cute in his little white shorts. I bet he’d be dating again in no time.

When he asked me to start swimming, it was hard for me. I mean, I know guys like to look at my breasts, even when I wear baggy clothes and stuff, but underneath that, I mean, I’m just kind of chubby. I’m no starlet, I mean, I’m in my late thirties! I guess I just felt… kind of fat. Baggy. You know. I’m not some perky 18 year old with tits like rocks!

It was nice to hear that my son doesn’t think I’m fat, but I assumed he was just being nice. After all, he did think we should exercise. But then, he’s totally fit, so he probably just wants me to be more like him.

But I was surprised when he rubbed some lotion on my back that first day by the pool. It felt so good when he was massaging my neck and shoulders with the lotion. I didn’t mean to, but I make sex moans when I get massage. It can be awkward when I see a massage therapist, and I’ve had one MT ask me to please stop as it made her uncomfortable. So now I don’t go get massages anymore, because who wants to be that weirdo making sex noises.

What surprised me though was how … how big he was. I don’t think I’ve seen my son naked in more than a decade, so I didn’t realize how much … uh… I mean, he mentioned that he was having trouble with girls, but now that I saw it in a more … engorged state, it did look like a lot of penis. But that’s weird, and I definitely shouldn’t be looking at my son that way.

But did notice that the more we hung out, and the more we went swimming, the happier I was feeling. I guess now that it was summer, and he wasn’t in school all day, we just had more time to hang out, and I wasn’t feeling so lonely. He was going to make someone a fine boyfriend some day. Just the thought of that made me happy.

I also noticed that my newfound happiness was leading me to … spend a little more time with myself. I would try to stop myself, but after swimming I would find myself in my room, playing endlessly with my nipples. God they loved to be touched. Ah Ah

I just played with them. Lightly pulling, gently twisting, and occasionally flicking a finger on the very tip. It always made me groan. I kept at it Ooh and damn if it didn’t feel really good. And I don’t know why, but playing with both nipples is more than twice as good. As soon as I started twisting them both, it was like an electric thrill between my nipples and my… and down there. Oh oh yeah As I played with them, I imagined a someone looking at me. Ooooh God that would be so hot. Feeling his eyes on me while I excited myself. While I… played with my nipples. Ugh ugh I grunted with the sensation. Imagining his firm gaze, watching me, being excited by me. Oh damn oh yeah It felt so good. Dream like, now he wasn’t wearing pants, and his penis was erect. Ooooh my nipples were on fire and I tugged and twisted them in a delicate rhythm. His penis was so big! I wanted to touch it. Imagined how it would feel. One hand snuck down to my labia and I slid my finger through my folds, sliding the wetness there up to my clit and-aaah ah ooh My back arched picturing my hands sliding over his cock. God it was so big. I could never-Ah! Ah! fit- Ah! That cock- Ah inside me!

“Ooooh uuugh uuuugh, yeees! Fuck” I moaned, and my orgasm hit. I’m not usually so loud. God. The idea of a cock that big was a new one. Normally, I just think about generic sexy thoughts and—oh shit. Pardon my swearing. Oh no. Dylan was talking about his penis and how big it was. Somehow that made me think about big co—penises. But not Dylan. I was just thinking about generic big penises. My husband had been, well, about average I guess. And I remember enjoying it, back at the beginning…

I was idly wondering if I could take a much bigger penis, my fingers sliding again to my clit when I stopped short and forcefully made my attention to other things. Like laundry. And vacuuming. I got up quickly and attacked the household chores with more than my usual vigor. And only a mild lingering sense of shame.