The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 2 — Any Exposure is Good Exposure

“Dylan, have you seen- oh! Oh my god. I’m so sorry”. The door closed abruptly.

Cue the most embarrassing moment of my life. I’m sitting on my bed. Naked. In my left hand, I have old faithful, just starting to rise up. In my right hand, my mom’s sewing tape measure. I’m lining it up when my mom burst in. Fuck. I could die right there.

I swear I just sat there for like 5 minutes, ol’ Johnson slowly shrinking down while I slowly, slowly lost the bright red color from my face. Another five minutes before I headed downstairs, measuring tape in my hand, hoping that my mom wouldn’t be in the living room. I was just finished rolling the tape up and was putting it in the sewing kit, when my mom popped her head in from the kitchen.

“Ok, Dylan. It’s fine. Honestly, it’s a good lesson. I should make sure I knock before going in your room anyway. ”

I turn bright red, and say nothing.

“Dylan. C’mon. You’re a boy. It’s normal. And you known, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before.”

My jaw is frozen shut. I’ve never believed you could die from shame, but I’m pretty sure I came close. My mom stepped close and wrapped her arms around me.

“Well?” She said finally, when it was obvious I wasn’t going to say anything.

“Well what.” I said quietly (and to be honest, somewhat sullenly).

“Well how big is, you big galute!”

I looked up at her in shock. She was grinning. Oh.

“Not funny!” I stormed out. Ok, dick move on my part. She’s just trying to lighten the mood. Plus I probably looked like I had the worlds biggest sign on my back “I’m easily embarrassed right now!", and she couldn’t resist.

I stayed in my room all day, and my mom left me alone, didn’t even call me down for dinner. When I snuck out ~10pm, I found a plate on the table left out for me.

It takes some time, but eventually I usually work out when I’m being a dick. I decided I should thank her. Maybe apologize.

So I was about to knock on her door when I heard something. Like, a moan. Just a weird noise. But my horny-boy brain when into full alert. I listened for another couple of minutes before I heard another one. I slowly, slowly pressed my ear against the door. I could hear her breathing hard, and something else. A wet sound, every second or so.

I backed away slowly, and jacked off. My mom was masturbating. The idea, the crazy idea, that my mom had sexual thoughts… well, it was a new one. And that was it. I just thought I was, you know, turned on at the drop of a hat, and my mom was the closes woman around. But no, I actually wanted my mom. Weird.

* * *

My first attempts at trying to capture my mom’s attention, well, they were laughable.

At first I just played up being the ‘man’ of the house. I learned how to do little repairs, and kept the car full of gas and the lawn mown. Besides, I love my mom, and she needed the help. But recently, I’d been having… strong thoughts. One day, shortly after I’d turned 18, I realized that I needed to at least take a shot. I mean, I know that mom’s don’t typically have sex with their sons. I’m not crazy. But I needed to… see if I couldn’t make something happen. And my first step was to make her see me as someone who was sexually active.

I spent some time thinking about how to phrase the half-truths just the right way, and came up with the stupidest plan ever.

“Hey Mom?” I asked her one night.

“Yes Sweetie?” she answered, flouncing into the den.

“Can you sit down? I have a problem.” I said, patting the seat beside me.

She frowned, and sat down, looking serious.

“I’m thinking about dating a girl, and… well, I’m not sure.” I said, losing my nerve.

“Sweetie, you can talk to me. Are you worried about fashion?” I shook my head. “asking her out?” again, I shook my head. “Uh… dating etiquette?” I nodded.

“yeah, that’s it. I’m just worried about … after the date.”

“Oh, well, typically, after a date, the boy takes the girl back to her place and walks her to the door… That’s not what you’re asking, is it?” She changed gears seeing me roll my eyes.

“No, it’s just that… I… I don’t really know…” I hesitated, and looked down.

“Honey? Is this about sex?” She asked gently. I nodded.

“But honey, you dated those two girls last year… You didn’t…?” She trailed off.

I shook my head. It was a lie, but it would have to do.

“Oh honey, why not?” She asked, “Were they… were they not… interested?".

I shook my head. “It’s not that. Uh… We tried a couple of times…”

She looked puzzled. “did you uh… have trouble…you know, with your thing?” she asked delicately.

I laughed. “What?! No! Mom. I’m a teenager. Kind of the opposite”

“you didn’t last very long. That is so common, and it’s really —” I shook my head vigorously.

“Ok. Look. I can keep guessing all night, but unless you can just come out and tell me, this is going to take a long time.” She said, mock-stern.

“They… They found it painful.” I said.

“Oh! Oh, honey. Some women have a condition that makes intercourse painful, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, and in any case…” She trailed off again as she realized that from my expression that wasn’t it. Ok. Do this carefully now.

“Mom, we tried. It… it wouldn’t fit.".

There was a long pause as she digest this information.

“Ok, let me speak frankly, and make sure there is no confusion. You tried to have intercourse with these two women, and for both of them, your penis was too big and wouldn’t fit?”

I nodded. She was silent a moment longer. “Ok, I’m going to look for some links to foreplay for you. Sex is a complicated thing and requires consent and trust and…” She went on for a bit.

“Yeah, we did all that. I mean, I’m not perfect at it, I’m sure, but we did all that foreplay stuff. It was still too big. And Becky said that it didn’t matter, she was never going to fit that insider her anyway!". I exclaimed.

“All that stuff? Like what?” She asked cautiously. “Different women can like different things”

“Like kissing, and uh… touching…. like… down there. C’mon Mom, you don’t want to hear this”.

“What about breast and nipple touching?” She asked sharply

“Huh? Oh, well, a little, but I mean, that’s just like, porn stuff isn’t it? I mean, I like doing that stuff I guess, but women don’t really care about that do they?".

She looked thoughtful. “uhm. Hmmm. Ok. I think we need to have a longer talk. Let me just say that in a healthy sexual relationship, you and the person you’re with should be open to exploring what they do and don’t like. And yes, many women enjoy having their breasts and nipples pi—uh carre—uh touched.”

“oh. Now I feel like an idiot” I looked crestfallen. In this case, I was just playing it up.

“No. None of that. None of us are born knowing how this all works, and it’s a skill like any other. It takes practice. Now go out there and find someone to practice with!” She finished with a grin. “Oh, but safely!!!”

And, I guess we never really had the sex talk, and I don’t think this should be it. Let me look up some good resources for you, especially about… your problem”.

Mission accomplished. My Mom is now going to spend the next few days, thinking about my cock.

I wasn’t telling the whole truth, but I wasn’t making it all up either. Both girls really had struggled with my cock. But to be honest, they’d seemed to enjoy the trying, I just couldn’t go very deep, or very fast. In the end, I’d broken up with both girls because… well, I like handjobs as much as the next guy, but I wanted more, and I couldn’t really get off rubbing the head of my cock against someone’s pussy lips, no matter how much they enjoyed it. They really took it well too. I basically said I didn’t want to see them anymore and they practically disappeared from my life.

* * *

The next day, I went to the mall and bought some tight, light-coloured swimsuit. I had never enjoyed swimming before, but I would need to start using the pool.

* * *

It took a few weeks to convince her to join me in the pool. She hadn’t gone swimming in years, and truth be told, it took some work to get the pool back into shape. But I was happy to do the work.

“What? No, I don’t…I don’t like swimming” Mom said.

“Who doesn’t like swimming? It’s just floating with a little movement. Plus it’s cool, and relaxing, and makes you healthier. Come on Mom, everyone could stand to be healtheir”.

She paused before finally blurting out “I’m too fat to swim”.

I stood there open-mouthed. Now this was some new information. Mom thought she was fat. Let me just be clear. My Mom was not fat. She was curvy as all hell, but her legs seemed slender enough, her butt was round and tight, not squishy and flat, she had a waist that went in, and her tits were a thing of glory. She had some fat on her arms, and her belly, I guess. I mean, it would be weird not to. She’s not a professional athlete or anything. So it took me a second.

“Uh…Mom. I think this is one of those women are crazy things. You are way not fat” I said carefully.

She looked down, and of course, all she can see is her breasts. She cupped them in her hands was like, see.

“Mom, you… You are uh…pretty curvy. But that’s not fat. I mean, ok, breasts are mostly fat, but you aren’t fat. You are just busty. That’s typically considered… well, kind of hot, you know? You do know that men like to look at boo- breasts, right?” I asked, trying to sound joke-condescending.

I mean, of course she knew it, I’m sure everyone looked at her tits when she went out. They weren’t huge, but ok, they were a little huge. I mean, she was a little on the small side other than her boobs, so yeah, they were you know big. I dunno. D? DD? I didn’t measure. I mean, ok, I’ve thought about it, and they were big enough that you could see them from behind, curving out from her back. Unless she wore a very supportive bra, which she usually did. And if I were being honest, they were big enough that… well that you could fuck them. Like a titjob. Which is absolutely something I’d thought about in the past. So you know, they were that big.

She looked embarrassed, and unconvinced.

“Mom. Look at me. You are the hot mom. All of my friends have noticed you. I’ve even had to punch a couple. Stop worrying about your weight. Worry instead about keeping up with me in the pool!". She smiled a bit at that.

“And in any case, if you think you should lose weight, I support you in that. Let’s go swim and build some of that lean muscle!".

So, in the end, we agreed we both needed to shape up a little. I mean, neither of us needed to shape up. My mom appears to just be blessed with a perfect curvy body, and I’m just an 18 year old with a stack of weights in the basement. But we agreed nonetheless.

* * *

But in the height of summer, even in a one-piece, you needed help to put on sunscreen.

“Dear?” my Mom said, holding out a bottle of sunscreen

“Oh. Sure Mom, where do you need it?”

“Just my back, and make sure I got my neck good enough. I can’t see there, duh”.

I grinned and stepped behind her and started slathering it on. When I rubbed it on her neck, I gave a little massage too, and she seemed to like that. Even lightly groaned, which, well sound pretty hot. But the real reason is that when I did that I could look down her one-piece top and see the deep crevice between her boobs. I think I like looking at women when they don’t know I’m looking. In any case, when I was done, she turned around, and looked a little shocked, but shook it off and thanked me, and we went in to swim. I realized later, she probably noticed my cock at half-mast. I mean, that is why I bought these shorts…

* * *

You know, I kind of thought that maybe my mom was checking me out occasionally, but I couldn’t really tell. So I decided to see what I could find out by bugging my mom’s room. I needed to be able to tell, from my phone, when she was masturbating. It was easy. You can get a couple of mics, and a tiny little internet connected device for about $25 these days.

But it took a few days of paying close attention to my phone to get her timing worked out. She liked to play with herself one of two times. Either right before going to sleep, or in the middle of the afternoon when she would ‘have a nap’. I finally clued in that her ‘nap times’ usually happened when we’d been swimming. She was good, I never saw her checking me out. Maybe just getting a little more exercise was activating her libido?

The important thing is that I could test this. Am I getting anywhere?

So that day I started up the conversation about my cock again. But I waited until after dinner. She normally has a glass of wine with dinner.

“Hey Mom, here you go” I handed her another glass, as we sat down in front of the T.V. We were always searching for something that we could both enjoy. “It’ll help you sit through another episode of ‘The Expanse’” I joked. She said “but I wanted to watch Glee—” but I cut her off. “Not unless you plan on giving that glass of wine to me!” I retorted. She glared, but broke into a silly grin. She is pretty cute, you know.

After the episode, and checking that she’d drunk the glass, I started asking.

“So…Have you got any more suggestions for my… problem?” I asked.

“Oh!” she blushed. How did I not notice before how cute she could be.

“I’m just worried that I won’t find anyone who can enjoy it is all” I said, hoping for a slightly downcast tone.

“Oh honey, that’s ridiculous. I’m sure that you’ll find someone who can … uh… enjoy it. ’ She said awkwardly.

“Maybe I’m just too big. I wonder if there’s surgery. I never thought this could be a problem, until I started dating.”

“Honey. Stop. You do not need surgery.” She said sternly.

“How do you know Mom. Are you saying that it’s not really that big?” I asked hopefully?

“Uh. Hmmm. How to put this”. She paused and looked embarrassed. “Well, it’s like this. I certainly didn’t’ get a good look the other day, but between that day, and having seen you in, you know, swim shorts, I don’t think you are… well, I just don’t think you need to worry overly. It seems perfectly nice sized. Yes! She has been looking.

“Nice sized? Then why did those girls…”

“Dylan, it’s like this. There is a range of sizes that work. Most penises work for most women. But sometimes a woman’s …” She searched for the right word. “…vagina is not very long, or is particularly tight. In those cases, a penis that might work for other women… Well, it just might not work for her”.

“But both of them? You think I just got unlucky? And they both had had sex before, and they were both surprised by my size, and couldn’t enjoy themselves when we tried to … you know”.

She looked a little shocked. I could practically hear her think “how big is he?". But she controlled herself.

“No, I’m saying that … there are women that will … Well, that will enjoy your uh, large size. It isn’t freakishly large, I don’t think, so I’m sure that it’ll make some woman very happy some day”. She finished awkwardly.

I paused before asking, “Do you…Did you like larger… larger penises?” I asked shyly.

“Wha- what?!” she spluttered.

“You said that some woman would enjoy it. But so far 100% of the girls I’ve shown it to didn’t. If you—uh—well, I just mean…like did you like bigger penises? Did Dad have a big penis? I mean, I know it’s a weird question to ask. I don’t mean ‘do you like my penis’, because that’s pretty crazy.” I laughed awkwardly.

I looked up and found my mom blushing again. She looked away, and I took the opportunity to ogle her curves.

“O—k. uh. Let me try to answer that for you. Um. Ok. How to put this. Ok. Some of the men I’ve been with had above average in er… size, and in general I didn’t find it painful. Is that a good enough answer?”

“Mom? So you uh… managed to deal with it? Is that the best I can hope for?” I made myself seem disappointed.

“Oh! Dear! It’s not like that. But… well. I guess I haven’t talked about my sex life in a very long time, and it seems pretty weird to be talking about it now.”

“ok, but… I mean, how many men have you had sex with? I mean, so I can get a sense of… how common it is”

She looked at me piercingly for a long moment.

“ok, we’re done here for now” she said standing up, signaling the end of the conversation.

“Ok Mom. Thanks for the help, I guess”, She stood up too, and I leaned in for a hug. The feel of her breasts pressing against me made my cock twitch a little, pressed up against her hip. I felt her stiffen slightly, so I disengaged from the hug, and quickly turned away.

“I’m going to go read in my room. Have a good night Mom.” and I walked out.

That night she was at it again. I didn’t time these things, but it seemed like she was at it for even longer than usual, and she was definitely louder than usual. I couldn’t make out any words, but her moans were louder than before. Goddamn this was hot.